: The Depressing Turn of Positivity
Positive in League, lol, you're a fool if you thought that was gonna do anything good This game is one of the most toxic games (Up there with CoD, CSGO, etc) at no point was positivity going to do anything as you would expect, since the Passive-Aggressive trolls use positivity to flame Give up on league if you don't like negativity, it won't change
: Aram games (Legit game mode) Trash talking Trolls refusing to finish games because "It's only ARAM".
ARAM is a joke mode, people who take it seriously don't understand how to have fun, yes it's frustrating to see people ignoring the nexus in favour of BMing (i'm guilty of this) but equally as such who cares, its just an ARAM, its a coinflip mode there is nothing serious about it, a win or loss (generally) comes down to which team gets the better comp out of pure chance. i have nearly 3k ARAMs under my belt, i only play it because my Net is dogshit (thanks NBN), i'd rather lag in ARAM than in a Norms/Ranked, as ARAMs are meaningless anyways, they have no Ranked Mode (not that it should ever get one), if you don't like a players actions, report them, otherwise get over it, ARAM is a meme mode anyways, don't take it seriously
: This, I got an actual inter in my games, and nothing happens. People afk and nothing happens.
> [{quoted}](name=Factorycat,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=gvEFxEfA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-23T10:52:51.226+0000) > > This, I got an actual inter in my games, and nothing happens. People afk and nothing happens. I literally copped a ban for inting/running it down less than a week ago (i don't afk though), so they are banning, its just selective
Rallick (OCE)
: It's meant to be the rank of where you are climbing to; i.e bronze promos should be against silvers etc, as that is the equivalent MMR. It's a bit of a leap friend to say that in bronze/silver promos it is appropriate to be matched against plat and diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=Rallick,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=j8Aqxnk1,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T07:59:18.211+0000) > > It's meant to be the rank of where you are climbing to; i.e bronze promos should be against silvers etc, as that is the equivalent MMR. It's a bit of a leap friend to say that in bronze/silver promos it is appropriate to be matched against plat and diamond. Guess you missed this, "as for the rank difference welcome to Riot Matchmaking, enjoy your stay" It's called satire, this is me making fun of Riot, thank you for being oblivious
Sn4ke (OCE)
: Pinging Items In Shop?
You can't ping while in the shop You have to press G (or whatever your standard ping button is) and then open shop (default key is P) then click the item
fum422 (OCE)
: extra passive
That would be broken, sure it'd benefit a team with an AFK, but it'd overpower a team without one If this ever actually happens, i will quit league permanently, this is the dumbest thing riot could possibly do to the game, as if Season 10's Map changes weren't bad enough
Temmura (OCE)
: When will Ornn get a new skin?
They only give skins to champs that are relevant or used in Pro-Play, Ornn isn't in either area, neither is Skarner.
: BRING BACK DOMINION
Dominion was completely removed a couple years back, much like Twisted Treeline is/was, it was under played, the chances of it coming back are slim to none. They did very briefly run a "Definitely Not Dominion" Rotating Game Mode, but it still proved to be underplayed, it's probably not coming back
Framah (OCE)
: Help with Kayn against counter jungling
Noc jungle is really oppressive now (as someone who tends to play him a lot, even i think he's too Overtuned atm) There is really no way to beat him as Kayn, he has more CC than you and he has higher damage and heals, your only saving grace is the ability to run through walls. To fight him (and this doesn't always work, especially not against a good noc) bait out his W (the spell shield) if you don't proc it, he doesn't get his Attack Speed Boost, additionally, stay away from his Q (Duskbringer, Shadowy Claw), don't get hit by it, and don't fight on it, he gains bonus AD while on it, if he fears you, let it happen, and as soon as you can, Wall walk to heal up and leave. Post 6 (and assuming you have a form) - wherever he is, gank the opposite area or invade him, his ult only lasts 6 seconds, but if a teammate dies, you'll know where he is and can reactively invade his jungle, or gank his unsupported lane. Red Kayn beats Noc with relative ease, Blue Kayn will only win if you have a higher mana pool than him, and he's wasted (or can't cast) his spell shield. Noc has a low Mana Pool until about level 12-15 (at which point, unless he's fed, he falls off anyways) one full combo from him is enough to run out of mana, use this opportunity (providing you have the sustain, or health) to fight him, no mana noc is extremely weak. As Red Kayn (this is all i know about kayn, I despise blue kayn, Tank > Assassin anyday) i'd get an early Bramble Vest coupled with a second item Randuins/Frozen Heart. He relies on his autos to heal, if he can't heal, you win the fight as you will out sustain him as Rhaast, Randuins can slow him and slows his attack speed, Frozen heart is better if they have a lot of Attack Speed on their team (Randuins for Crit ADC, Frozen Heart for Attack Speed ADC), i'd then follow up with a 3rd item spirit visage (of course get boots somewhere early so you can outrun him if you need to), and then finish Thornmail, the rest of the build is up to you and your team comp vs the enemy team comp Noc is rough matchup, i've made many Kayn players rage quit because of it, it literally comes down to timing if you wish to win a fight with him Pre-11
Slowdownn (OCE)
: Support is unplayable now!
I've found with the new support, the strong champs are the Mage/Enchanter/Playmaker Supports Picking Karma, Morganna, Nami, Soraka, etc. tends to void this, plus picking playmaker supports like Pyke and Thresh allows you to utilise the alcove Alternatively, pick cheese supports, like Pantheon, J4, Lee, etc. they tend to be quite useful as the support meta right now is open to interpretation, just don't Int and you should be alright, if your ADC complains, just mute them and play well (or to the best of your ability)
LeDorv (OCE)
: but one of the folks in my group used to be challenger D= i cant be highest mmr! new account, but he's played enough Might be the reason i can wreck zeds as a squishy no- movement syndra. being forced to pick first. and i understand that ill do better with matchups im uncomfortable with, but learning new people you wanna have a little more comfort, you dont really learn anything about a new champ if you get stomped. (pick sylas, stomped by Qiyana, like three times in a row.) guess if thats the case though i gotta deal.
> [{quoted}](name=LeDorv,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=KI5iE4Is,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T03:43:08.031+0000) > > but one of the folks in my group used to be challenger D= i cant be highest mmr! new account, but he's played enough Ranked MMR =/= Normal/ARAM MMR I have a friend who's diamond 1/ex-master, we duo in Norms and i end up first pick over him, because he only plays ranked, whereas i only play norms and ARAM
LeDorv (OCE)
: Cursed with first pick.
This is a typical case of "Git Gud" First pick means you have the highest MMR out of your group, ie. you're good enough to be first pick, so the system puts you there (i'm in the same boat, i'm always first pick or first rotation) First pick is actually a good testing ground, if you want to learn matchups that you're uncomfortable with, thats the best way to do it you will almost always get counterpicked, and thats how you learn to not suck in that matchup
: got banned for 14 days for chat misconduct 1st offence in years
Meanwhile i copped a 10 game chat restriction, and was banned in March of this year lmao Riot's System is very functional
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=HYhp7H2o,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T07:08:09.693+0000) > > 2 Queues means Gold in Solo/Duo, Ranked TT, and/or Flex Queue > > For example i'm currently Gold in TT, Flex and will be getting both Skin and Chroma (Unless i do something toxic like last year...) so if I qued by myself in solo duo it still counts towards both skins then o.-? Who's the champ please, I thought it was Panth or Singed doing a funny pose but nope
> [{quoted}](name=Pikachoochoo,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=HYhp7H2o,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T07:21:22.558+0000) > > so if I qued by myself in solo duo it still counts towards both skins then o.-? Who's the champ please, I thought it was Panth or Singed doing a funny pose but nope No, You need Gold in **2** queues, as i said before, Flex, Solo/Duo, or TT, you must have gold in 2 of those in order to get both rewards, otherwise if you're gold in only one of those, you will get the base skin and no chroma The champ is aatrox
: does 2 ques mean we have to be in a team of 2 or more please? Was it a ranked match? o.o
> [{quoted}](name=Pikachoochoo,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=HYhp7H2o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-07T06:16:39.334+0000) > > does 2 ques mean we have to be in a team of 2 or more please? Was it a ranked match? o.o 2 Queues means Gold in Solo/Duo, Ranked TT, and/or Flex Queue For example i'm currently Gold in TT, Flex and will be getting both Skin and Chroma (Unless i do something toxic like last year...)
: URF is a toxic mode that promotes negativity and envelopes itself with an unfun aura.
I've seen Yuumi once, Lucian twice, Hec twice, Lee four times, never seen a Kai'Sa, Qiyanna once, Fizz several times, Yi once, Shaco once, Tryndamere twice (both times they inted), Akali once. I don't know where you're getting your stats from, i've played roughly 60 games of URF and as listed above and i've only seen them that many times, with less bans coming their way, i see Zed more than any other champ At no point is URF toxic or negativity promoting. No one is toxic, i mean just last night i ended up in a mirror match with a high quality Lee player, and we duked it out for 20 minutes, both ending the game with 20+ kills and 10 (or in my case 13) deaths, at no point was there any flame, just quality banter. There is no tier list in URF that makes sense, there's no "meta" everyone fucks around. The all top thing is just for fun, it happens on OCE, EU, NA (just go check the League Reddit, i've seen several posts about what things happen on what servers in URF games, and the all top is a common one)
DeIud3r (OCE)
: Mate, you haven't played a single game on that account for 2 years you think I'm going to believe anything you say? Or is that heartvine on an alt account? Most of the time it's just competitive bsing then so-called oce born players will pull out the racist remarks then it turns into a shit fest where people are afk for half of the game typing in chat so yes it does affect me even tho I'm not even the one typing in chat What do we just allow this behaviour? Or do we talk about it until they fucking do something about it? I'd rather do something then lie on the ground waiting for something to happen or it will never happen.
> [{quoted}](name=DeIud3r,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=7Gt3HLG8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-02T09:43:17.240+0000) > > Mate, you haven't played a single game on that account for 2 years you think I'm going to believe anything you say? Or is that heartvine on an alt account? > Most of the time it's just competitive bsing then so-called oce born players will pull out the racist remarks then it turns into a shit fest where people are afk for half of the game typing in chat so yes it does affect me even tho I'm not even the one typing in chat > > What do we just allow this behaviour? Or do we talk about it until they fucking do something about it? I'd rather do something then lie on the ground waiting for something to happen or it will never happen. 1. This acc has been perma'd for 2 years (Surprise, because of CH players being %%%%s toward me, so of course i fired back and i'm the one that got punished) 2. i never said all CH, i said 9/10 games its their fault (from personal experience) 3. If chat affects you so much, mute it and just use pings 4. They don't allow it, they just also are extremely selective about their ban choices, Talking won't do anything, scroll through the last 3+ years of OCE posts regarding this kind of topic
: Unban my account
Create a new account?
DeIud3r (OCE)
: So according to riot player support it's ok to say kill yourself
Why do OCE attack CH players, because 9/10 times, they start it, by referring to us actually OCE born players as Dogs. As for KYS (and any variation), and any other Hate Speech. Riot's AI is selective some people get instantly punished (i'm one of them) others don't even get picked up by the system. Griefing won't ever get picked up short of 1000+ games of the same behaviour, because the AI sucks. If words hurt so much, there's a mute button for a reason and a block button so you don't have to re-mute the player every game you get stuck with them. Reporting Post Game sometimes works, I tend to report to Support too through a Ticket, just to make sure they get the message, even though its still clear they won't do shit about it.
El Vuur (OCE)
: When will we be able to trade x keys for 1 chest?
As long as you don't int, and you can handle a tonne of flame, just pick champs in off roles You get Ranked based on other players in that position who played the same champ If you play Thresh top for example, getting an S requires less effort than getting one while playing support Thresh
: Can you steer/turn a sol's Q?
It only goes in the direction you cast it, so technically no it can't turn, but with a placement just to the right/left of AuSol's main body it appears like its turning, when in fact its not Turning is a Visual Illusion
Blue6erry (OCE)
: How to play as an ad with a yuumi support?
This must be a low rank issue, if a Yuumi remains fully attached, it means they're garbage, her entire kit revolves around Attaching, Detaching, Autoing and Reattaching every chance she can (if opportunity presents) As for suggestions, Pick up Jhin, Varus or Caitlin they are extremely good with Yuumi because of their ability to sit out of range of enemy team whilst still farming safely and dealing damage with their poke. When you see Yuumi's Q go off, move toward the enemy (if it's safe to do so) so that she can poke them then back off and Rinse/Repeat, you'll soon find that Yuumi is a good support when she's played well, if you're in an Elo below Gold, Good Luck lol, Yuumi's below gold are shit
: Worlds In Australia
After last years colossal fuck up across multiple major cinemas, i doubt they're gonna play it in cinemas again
Rallick (OCE)
: What's up with matchmaking
Flex Queue MMR is different to Solo/Duo Queue MMR, they may have been your rank in Flex, but those higher ranks in Solo Queue. Additionally, Promos is designed to be harder, how do you expect to climb (or gain any form of skill) if you play against people worse or equal to you, as for the rank difference welcome to Riot Matchmaking, enjoy your stay
: Normal URF Times and Exam Conflicts...
A singular person, has a minute issue, expects multi-billion dollar company to bend for their will. Just fucking procrastinate, i have exams too (University tier btw, so more important that what i can only suspect is High School exams based on the block period), doesn't mean i'm going to say "Hey Riot, can you change time's pls because i have exams" I don't know many people (short of Straight A students, and even then...) that will not play video games during exam periods, Gaming is a way too destress before/after an exam, so no, nothing's gonna change, just procrastinate like the rest of us
Jakeg1104 (OCE)
: 10th anniversary rewards
If a friend plays on your account, enjoy your permaban, acc sharing is instantly bannable
: "But literally in the past week," School holidays man, stop playing and wait.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=d00h2IPT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:49:29.032+0000) > > School holidays man, stop playing and wait. Valid point
: Permanent Ban Appeal
Firstly, don't post here, go to support if you want to appeal a ban Secondly, you literally told someone to kill themselves, that's one of Riot's big triggers (alongside Racism and Hate Speech) so even if you go to support, you aren't likely getting your account back. Chat bans are for minor issues (excessive swearing, insults) but not for Hate Speech, Suicide Encouragement or Racism, thats an instant 14 dayer or Perma. You jumped to perma because you told someone to kill themselves. I was in your boat too, this account (the one i post with) was perma'd in Season 5 for Suicide Encouragement, and like you, I have the temper of a ticking time bomb, i've found the only way to control it is to type but not send what i want to tell the idiots i have to play with. Otherwise Muteall is your only go to. You also state its a Norms so you should already be well aware that no one is likely to play properly, so there's no real reason to get worked up about it. Its just a Norms, all you're doing is learning a champ or mastering a champ, your KDA means nothing and your scores are irrelevant, norms are literally for Chilling, having a laugh and some competitive trash talking (ie. nothing toxic). Bad Luck on the account, but restrain yourself next time you get put with 4 mongoloids, just mute them and move on
: What does everyone think about the range of placing wards?
Give me ward range, yes please. I'm so sick of cheese warding over Bot Outer (red side) tower wall and then it places it in the lane rather than in the river bush (same as in top (blue side) and a few other locations) i only need +50 or +100 range. I would also like oracle's range to be increased at the same time. alternatively, allow supports to place more wards with their items, 3 (and a control) isn't enough when 2 have to be focused on the Baron/Dragon Pits, and your team almost never wards. maybe up to 4 wards down, 5 total in inventory.
: You must be part of the lucky percentage of people that make it out with 10 games me i just win lose all the time and i cant do shit about it
> [{quoted}](name=NORBIT1234,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=JgGQRm7O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T11:13:29.469+0000) > > You must be part of the lucky percentage of people that make it out with 10 games me i just win lose all the time and i cant do shit about it No Luck to it, all you need to do is /muteall (then unmute pings because apparently that command mutes all pings too, unless someone spam pings) then have a champ you're confident on in each role and pick it every chance you get (better to have at least 6 per role i find, just in case you get pick/banned) As a support main i fully rely on my team in most games, but i still play as if i'm the carry, thats literally all you need to do If you're a top or mid main (who is capable of split pushing) split the minute your team starts throwing, inting or struggling to fight (because lets face it sometimes there are teams who are impossible to fight against thanks to synergies) If you're a support main, follow whoever is doing best on your team around (not your adc, unless they're the ones doing the best), and ward every objective you can, at all points in the game at least 2 of your 3 placed wards need to be on Herald/Baron Pit and Dragon Pit If you're an adc main, good luck
: 5 days ago i wrote a message about unfaur rank games
500 games, yikes i climbed silver to gold in 11 games (with a 0/10 Provis btw), i fail to see an issue here, ya'll just stress because someone ints your game, i have inters too, its called ignoring them and hard carrying yourself, or alternatively, duoing with someone
: Not being able to go past mastery 5 in ARAM
Playstyle =/= Mastery, Playstyle is just how things are done, there is no mastery in that, i could go "troll" builds in Norms and still roflstomp, doesn't show mastery, shows i know how to cheese. It is literally Teamfighting there is nothing else to ARAM - You want Heal Pad = Teamfight Breaks out - You want tower = Teamfight Breaks out - You want to fight = Teamfight Breaks out The only time teamfights don't break out, is in the one sided matches, where a teamfight is a guarenteed loss for one side (Such as in Poke vs Any Comp early or Tank vs Any Comp Late), so players just let the game end or ff it after 8 mins. Positioning is irrelevant, because there isn't enough room to utilise **most** champions (specifically Lee, almost all assassins, and any Melee into a ranged/poke comp), so that's not essential to ARAM CS is irrelevant, because no one gets a decent share (unless you're really good at last hitting, or have a high damage wave clear ability) Team Composition is Irrelevant, because its Randomised. KDA means nothing, since death is the only way to get items (makes me question those players that seem to think KDA means anything in ARAM) Vision Score is irrelevant, because you can't ward (which is one of the **most** important aspects of league btw) and clearing traps you can just do with your face and then pop a heal pad as if it was nothing Summoner Spell choice is irrelevant to any sense of skill, because most people take Flash/Mark or Flash/Clarity which is useless after about 10 minutes unless you're an engage or wave clear comp (People who take ignite are common too, but its the pussy summoner, so meh) There is no aspect of Normal League that could dicatate ANY FORM of skill in ARAM, other than how to Run it Down or Teamfight. Thus, ARAM shouldn't award mastery at all, the fact we even get points for playing ARAM is dumb and doesn't show skill, it just shows that you played a lot of games on that champ (moreso if you're an OTP). It should just be EXP and/or BE (OE would be nice too, but riot will never give that out for free)
: I'm sorry but you must be playing at a low level to be convinced of these things. Yes, it can be the case some games but it's most certainly not always written in stone and games can always sway any which way. It really does come down to comp. But also your S rank does still grade off of CSing and also I have special ARAM builds that perform too well! So how does none of this showcase champ mastery or skill? Go look at my acc mate
> [{quoted}](name=Hi Im Stanky,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=I3lLxzXW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T01:20:40.052+0000) > > I'm sorry but you must be playing at a low level I have a 64% ARAM WR and tend to troll in every ARAM (AD thresh, AP Sona and the likes) and still have a high WR even with primarily troll builds. Calling me low level is a pointless insult, when i stomp Plat+ in Norms/ARAM/Ranked (when i can play) Do you even know how the Mastery System works, CS is one of the biggest contributors in Norms/Ranked, in ARAM there is limited CSing, as you have to share with 4 other players (who probably can't last hit to save their life), so CSing is one of the lowest contributors to an S rank in ARAM. I can get an S rank in ARAM going 20/0, without having any damage and just ksing all game, there is no skill to ARAM other than how to Teamfight and even then your team is 90% of the time to incompetent to fight properly.
: Go have a look at the champion mastery of some of us ARAM mains and you will quickly come to realize how wrong you are. We sometimes have some of the same champions in our mastery due to those champs being a more winnable play style for that map, but doesn't the rift usually follow a meta of champions also? Then still at the same time all our champ masteries differ because we are all more skilled or suited to certian champions. so I'm not sure at all how this doesn't display champ master or skill?
> [{quoted}](name=Hi Im Stanky,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=I3lLxzXW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T00:44:36.904+0000) > > Go have a look at the champion mastery of some of us ARAM mains and you will quickly come to realize how wrong you are. We sometimes have some of the same champions in our mastery due to those champs being a more winnable play style for that map, but doesn't the rift usually follow a meta of champions also? Then still at the same time all our champ masteries differ because we are all more skilled or suited to certian champions. so I'm not sure at all how this doesn't display champ master or skill? I play ARAM more than Rift (because my net is dog shit, thanks NBN) so i'm aware of how little skill there is to ARAM 1. Every Game is one sided, one team gets the Poke or Tank comp, and the other team gets nothing good - This doesn't show skill, this is all luck 2. I'm a ziggs/thresh main, with support as my go to role when i play Rift, both of those champs are good on ARAM - This doesn't show any skill, this just shows that you can play a champ thats good on ARAM 3. The only skill in ARAM is teamfighting, which can be done on rift in much more pivotal situations than "because you can" like it is on ARAM 4. There are no objectives, no CSing, no ganking, nothing that shows skill ARAM doesn't show skill, it shows you can teamfight for no reason
: > [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=64GHjTUN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-26T06:28:05.594+0000) > > It can depend on *why* you got punished. Chat restrictions only apply to chat-related offences, and as such you wont get a chat restriction for something like griefing or 3rd party software (for example). If the ban was issued for a chat-related offence, then it may be a result of using zero-tolerance language (as Seras mentioned). Without more context, we can't give you any definitive answers. > > You can feel free to submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (use the "Discuss a personal suspension or restriction" option) if you want to appeal the ban and/or get more context. Yeah I once got an account perma banned, because I asked the team to report a toxic player during the match. I didn't realize just asking to report someone was bannabable . It seems LOL players at way too happy on the report button. This time I have copped a 14 day ban for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Troll LoLoLoLoL,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=64GHjTUN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-26T08:18:36.519+0000) > This time I have copped a 14 day ban for no reason. Post chat logs
: Not being able to go past mastery 5 in ARAM
Its not designed to, winning an ARAM doesn't show skill or mastery, because its random, you still get mastery points, but you don't get tokens, if you think its a bug, you're wrong
Shuttlez (OCE)
: My Idea for a ap assassin jungler
Looks broken, thats way overtuned, halve the AP ratios and damage on all abilities, remove range increase on passive and halve fireball range, and remove TP aspect altogether Also, if you want an AP assassin jg, we have Diana, Ekko, Fizz and Eve, so we don't need another AP Assassin jg
: My account has been permanently blocked.i didn't login my account. and then my account was stolen.
Submit a ticket to support, that's your first step No, Money cannot be withdrawn, the term you're looking for however is refunded (which still won't happen regardless) No, skins can't be transferred from one account to another, and no you won't be refunded
: > I cheese pick Rhaast or Gnar bot lane How would this even work? Im asking in all seriousness, because Rhaast I dont get, gnar i semi-ish get
> [{quoted}](name=Exarch Leona,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=FybKn1W5,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T09:41:02.512+0000) > > How would this even work? > Im asking in all seriousness, because Rhaast I dont get, gnar i semi-ish get So for Rhaast - I take Targon's, and my ADC is usually poke heavy, as long as the enemy laner (which based on current meta) is a tank, or just a melee, i poke them with W all game (if its a poke lane i just build up enough for blue through the same method, and wait), Rhaast then becomes a CC Machine with Full Tank (Spirit, Warmogs, Randuins (or Frozen heart, depending on match up), Eye of the Aspect, Boots (Generally Mercs, but Tabi sometimes is useful) and one either Damage or alternative tanky item (Could be Cleaver, Death's Dance, PD, Adaptive, Locket or Redemption (this is a rarity)) - I put a lot of focus on roaming into Bot River (Sometimes as far as mid if its a Zed or Talon (or the like) - Don't expect to win lane, just not int it (although sometimes you just get unlucky) - Utilise Ult for Dives (regardless of If in Rhasst, or base kayn form) For Gnar - I tend to take Frostfang, Poke with Q, and take Comet, Aery or DH (With Resolve Secondary) - The build focuses on full on engages (post lvl 3, and moreso after 6 when ult is up), Dives, and just flat out poking the adc into submission - Gnar is stupid strong in CC if you time everything perfectly (best i've gotten was a 4.92 seconds of CC, Hard and Soft) - You don't need an adc, as long as you're tanky enough to handle a fight under your own tower (just ult them under it, easiest kills of your life, or Summ burns) - Generally Gnar Support seems like something only an experienced gnar player could pull off - High focus on Drag/Baron Fights, and Fights under your own tower (dives if you have another high CC champ in the JG) - I generally like this lane with Ashe, Jhin and Tristana, but i've also played it with a Varus and Corki (to less success) - Build is no different to Tank Top Gnar (Spirit or Randuins, Eye of the Watcher, Boots (always Mercs), Gargoyles, Warmogs and Locket) Side Note: Blue Supp Item on Gnar is Free Damage with Hyper
: > Oh me too. New champ released? Oh it's a top laner? Sorry I'm playing it support. I do have a duo and I only do it in normals tho :P ahhh the days of relic shield illaoi support. So far, the only 2 champs that stop this merry lil adventure seems to be noc and xeratch. but overall, doesnt matter what I do, im shafted. Go healy, not enough team damage go daMAGE (huehue, puns), not enough peel go tank, not enough follow up from other team mates im kinda stuck so im takin anythin at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Exarch Leona,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=FybKn1W5,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T08:51:32.730+0000) > > ahhh the days of relic shield illaoi support. > So far, the only 2 champs that stop this merry lil adventure seems to be noc and xeratch. > > but overall, doesnt matter what I do, im shafted. > Go healy, not enough team damage > go daMAGE (huehue, puns), not enough peel > go tank, not enough follow up from other team mates > > im kinda stuck so im takin anythin at this point. I cheese pick Rhaast or Gnar bot lane, just know that if its poke, you're gonna have to chill for a bit
: WHY CAN YOU SEE ENEMEIES MOST PLAYED CHAMPS IN CLASH????
If you've ever watched pro-play, you'll see target banning is a big part of it. Clash plays by similar rules to Pro-Play, Seeing enemy champs means you can understand and adapt to their playstyle, if the enemy mid has 22 games on Zed while the adc only has 6 games on Kai-Sa, who are you more likely to ban Adaptability is key to league, in low elo not so much, in plat+ yeah, big part of it This is why OTPing a champ is bad, and you should know a minimum of 5 champs per role (or ones that you can flex pick between those roles) If you OTP a champ, you don't deserve to win lmao, because it means you're only good at one thing
: if u see a player feed what can u do
You use the forbidden 3 letters, then get a permaban yourself, then never play this game again Problems Solved - No longer playing cancerous league - No longer dealing with Feeders
: im confuse about rank? or maybe i havent being playing for awhile.
You're fighting Silver's In Bronze, that's because RANKED is for climbing, if you continuously VS those of your own rank, you're not gonna improve, you fight people better than you, and you improve If you're Versing silver's in bronze, it means your MMR is close to Silver (or someone is duoing with a bronzie) As for LP system, its fucked, no doubt about it, just deal with it Toxicity Won't Change, its a competitive game, shit talk happens, its just worse in lower elos, again, deal with it, there's a Mute Function for a reason KDA, CS, Gold/min, etc. is rewarded, its called the mastery system, you will not get LP for any of those things, because you could get lucky because some idiot is inting you I've had games where i've gone 32/0 and others where i've gone 0/15, if KDA granted you LP, there'd be more luck than skill to climbing Side Note. You don't have to Try Hard to get Diamond, i've got friends who play 3 ranked games a day, and are currently diamond 4, it comes down to winning thats it
: [TFT] Teamfight Tactics Tournament on 7th of September - Open Ranks - Riot Prizing
> [{quoted}](name=SRE Kekzii,realm=OCE,application-id=6jGZAhT1,discussion-id=pcVeq17o,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-24T07:08:36.020+0000) > > **_Schedule_** > The tournament is scheduled for Saturday the **24th of August at 3:00 PM AEST**, below is a estimated schedule for the event. Something's wrong here...
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Aqq5kOIY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-18T09:49:58.196+0000) > > Udyr - F Tier jg, no way in hell he's broken no wonder riot doenst pay attention to these boards f tier. yeah! spoken like a true udyr main! https://i.imgur.com/w3YR0BV.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=adceazyas123,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Aqq5kOIY,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-22T07:53:03.767+0000) > > no wonder riot doenst pay attention to these boards > > f tier. yeah! spoken like a true udyr main! > > https://i.imgur.com/w3YR0BV.jpg Literally played udyr 3 times, and i've been playing league for 6 years lmao, i am in no way an udyr main, but i've curbstomped Udyrs with Bullshit like Anivia Jungle, hence my declaration, he's F tier, and its true, he's garbage lmao, people who think he's broken are either dumb, or don't know how to counter it
: So the statistic says so but the minority suffers because Riot can't put the effort in place? By the way if you read what I said before, I was reformed for 3-4 months after the 2-week suspension, but like I said I had one bad day because someone griefed in my game but yeah I forgot and should of known that I was on thin ice..What has murder got to do with this situation, you literally make no sense. If i was to murder someone at least I don't go to jail for the rest of my life. As for League you're just permanently banned for life just for making just one mistake on a 2-week suspension. By the way you're ignoring the fact Riot games has zero loyalty to their players, why would they have in their terms and conditions that our accounts is their property, just pure greed. Also I never got chat restricted, just straight up 2-week suspension and that seems unfair to me. For your information the tribunal system was run by a committee of people, believe me I know because I've played this game for a long time. It was not run by an automated bot that doesn't seem accurate at all, you need to do your research. I can literally list a lot of youtube links here explaining that. For you to justify how Riot runs their system is complete ignorance, you don't play those other games so you wouldn't know..I think this is the only game that punishes you permanently for abusive language.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Zoidberg,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=2NPX99dz,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T07:24:24.640+0000) > > think this is the only game that punishes you permanently for abusive language. This is a straight up lie lmao, i can name several off the top of my head that result in instant and permanent bans for repeat offenders 1. Overwatch 2. GTAV (Especially Racial Slurs) 3. Dauntless 4. Super Smash Bros. 5. Minecraft (at least online anyways) 6. WoW 7. Hearthstone 8. Diablo 3 I'm sure there are plenty more that can be added to this list
Ornn (OCE)
: Here riot I did your job for you
Brand - Not Broken, Escapeless Mage, High damage output but low mobility and mana pool, abusable by an assassin who can dodge Darius - Not Broken, just pick a ranged top laner and dick him Diana - Not even close to broken, once she's in, she has no way out, build Abyssal Mask and then Hard CC her Illaoi - Not Broken, See Darius Janna - What??? XD Kai'Sa - Just pick Pyke with a Draven or equivalent aggressive adc Karma - What??? just dodge and stay out of range, and only go in when she's oom Katarina - Not broken, definitely annoying though. Hard CC Kayn - Not broken, If assassin, hard CC, if Rhaast, Grievous Wonds Kled - Are you nuts, he's garbage lmao Lux - She's not broken per say, just her Hitboxes a slight alteration would fix that real fast Yi - Annoying when fed, but just invade him early with a team, shut him down before he can get any decent items that can't be countered by Armour Morde - What??? he's shit again, not even useful in a fight unless he kills your tank Neeko - aside from ult has no damage, how is this broken, just dodge the Root and Q Nocturne - What??? he's been bottom tier in all roles for 4 years, he's rubbish unless you know what you're doing Quinn - She's only broken because you're an Ornn main (based on your name), she's useless into other ranged tops or hard CC tanks that can lock her down Renekton - He falls off after 3 items, just wait he'll be useless by then Rengar - Last i checked, he doesn't even get picked anymore, if he's broken, then Kha'Zix is irreparable Riven - Again, Hard CC her, or pick a high damage tank with heals (Cho, Darius, Illaoi etc.) Ryze - Definitely hasn't received another rework because he was weak (btw, he still is) Shyv - Not broken, just shut her down early Sona - What in the fuck XD, i play this champ, she's as shit as janna in the current meta Syndra - she's supposed to 1 bang, thats literally her champ design, that's not broken thats standard Talon - Not broken, Hard CC and Wards Teemo - ??? TF - ??? Udyr - F Tier jg, no way in hell he's broken Zyra - ??? just dodge the fucking plants, she doesn't do damage, i have a mastery 7 Grand Master OTP as a friend, he's says she's garbage, and has been for a while [snip] (Anything not listed i agree with)
TheBioB (OCE)
: No More Odyssey, Star Guardian PvE game mode?
PvE isn't coming back, its too much effort on their part for so little gain, a 2-4 week gamemode, with an Entirely NEW system and map, i doubt we'll even get any of the old Acension, Nexus Blitz or PROJECT event either, because maintaining a map that appears for a brief time period is not worth the teams time, since the player numbers don't increase when they come in. At most we get TFT, MAYBE URF, and Snowdown/Bligewater. If this is the only gamemodes you want, i'd just quit and find a new game, the chance of them coming back is minimal
Ninox (OCE)
: Dragons aren't immune to magic damage anymore, they have the same resistance that dragon's claw gives. In saying that, a lot of the tooltips are broken this cycle (e.g Nobles) so I wouldn't be surprised if the tooltip is still the old one. > *"Dragons being 100% magic immune really shut down a lot of options to fight them. We’re removing that, and giving them a few minor defenses back to compensate."* >Dragon: 100% Magic Immunity ⇒ 83% Magic Immunity https://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/teamfight-tactics-patch-915-notes#patch-dragon
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=r0lUcXvO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-05T09:33:29.243+0000) > > Dragons aren't immune to magic damage anymore, they have the same resistance that dragon's claw gives. > > In saying that, a lot of the tooltips are broken this cycle (e.g Nobles) so I wouldn't be surprised if the tooltip is still the old one. > > https://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/teamfight-tactics-patch-915-notes#patch-dragon That's lame, needs a revert, 83% is pointless, if you can just build 2 Claws and put them on actually decent champions
Rioter Comments
Show more

DarkShade918

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion