: How many Boards posts do you have?
I'm sure of all of seras' posts 85% are from shutting down arguments {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: How many Boards posts do you have?
Hey DarkShade918, you have a total of 766 posts on the Oceania League of Legends Boards! Hmmm, i thought i was more active, maybe it should check forums too {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: but you shouldnt permaban someone for not being toxic like a 2 week ban for saying stfu kid is fair
> [{quoted}](name=XayahCarry,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=E4fB8dgi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T09:25:51.758+0000) > > but you shouldnt permaban someone for not being toxic > like a 2 week ban for saying stfu kid is fair Give full logs, so we can guarantee you deserved it
Bartolaim (OCE)
: Help in picking the right champions for me?
AuSol, Azir, Eve {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Quinncest (OCE)
: Your Ban Picks And Why
{{champion:83}} - Fuck this champ, broken trash, can't out split push, can't out fight, require jg help (they never come, shock horror) {{champion:39}} - Do i need to say anything... {{champion:238}} - More of a team ban, no matter how hard i beat him in lane, my team will int him {{champion:55}} - Same as zed {{champion:119}} - can roflstomp him in lane, uber predictable, but the minute he gets ONE kill, he's uncontrollable {{champion:25}} - General ban if i pick thresh or blitz, otherwise i ignore her altogether
Wuks (OCE)
: As the basic person that I am, I’ll listen to most things pop, with the occasional Disney song.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=LTmT5cv0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-04T17:21:06.467+0000) > > As the basic person that I am, I’ll listen to most things pop, with the occasional Disney song. Respectable (especially the Disney part :D)
: Riot, this has to stop! Scripters.
Maybe its time to tell you a little secret that isn't really a secret. 1. I was a scripter many many years ago, i'm talking beta, that account doesn't even exist (and if it does, idk the password or the login/summoner name i used because i stopped playing after the intial ban, only to come back to the game in season 3) 2. i can see a scripter, from experience of being one as well as knowing players who do still script (in more than just league) 3. stutter stepping isn't scripting, if you've ever watched korean pros, even some NA pros (i've seen sneaky do it a few times) you'll see that many high ranking players can do it (i'm not high ranking but i'm what's classified as a chameleon player, i can replicate things i see after a few tries, i do it in CSGO, i do it a lot of it on league when i've watched 1 tricks of my chosen champs, and i used to be able to do it in WoW PvP, replicate the build, replicate the maneuvers) and no, i haven't scripted since, if i'm gonna get banned, i'm gonna get banned for toxicity (eg. this account) or trolling, but so far, riot hasn't noticed maybe because i actually know how to play so its not intentional, its just shattering the Meta more than it already was (AD sona, AP Ashe etc.)
i stutter when i walk too, its called predictive play, you stutter to test their aim, if they fire at you, you know they're garbage because it wasn't gonna hit, its stutter stepping its a basic trait that you should know how to use... it's very similar to attack moving, but without the attack (obviously) as for pming me, theres no point adding this account its perma'd lmao
Wuks (OCE)
: The Move to Merge GD into Miscellaneous
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Heartvine
Are you sure its not just the fact that they may be good at the game or maybe they're just extremely lucky I often get called a scripter and i've never used one in my life, i learned to dodge skill shots by playing Diablo 3, it rolled over into league and often i get raged at because i can dodge Same story with hitting skillshots, especially some considered to be BS, like blind hooking on thresh/blitz or blind bombing on ziggs I've run into 4 scripters, in the 5-6 years i've been playing league, those accounts are no longer active so its safe to assume riot got them
QAPLA (OCE)
: When you say "symphonic metal", do you mean black metal?
> [{quoted}](name=QAPLA,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=LTmT5cv0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-04T00:00:45.105+0000) > > When you say "symphonic metal", do you mean black metal? Symphonic metal, is mostly orchestral sounds, combined with the beat of a metal song for example, Nightwish, Epica... amongst others Often has a fantasy feel to it, very atmospheric and lacks a certain loudness that other metal types have
Rioter Comments
: When a champ is a little too good, at a little too many things. [A study on Garen]
I mean, i pick ziggs and i've never had an issue with garen (or darius) W him away, spray bombs and mines all over the place because CDR Zhonyas (likely you'll have one, since there's a zed or yas every damn game) He can still waste me, but it comes down to how well you can stop him as for the post - adc doesn't exist, what is this role you mention? Garen is only strong if he's ahead, i've only witnessed garens that are behind, because i'm a threat to them more than they are to me (probably experience) I'm yet to see a behind garen do all that damage, unlike certain ad mid/tops...
: Forum Mystery
I down vote when i witness poor English, someone who's spammed boards with the same post several times, or when the post is about something stupid like "ARURF Sucks because its 1 sided" - Not saying its untrue but... but i would not say i'm a phantom down voter Generally i just lurk so, i'm free of any possibility of guilt
: School holidays
Why do you take aery on ziggs... normal players go commet
: Dumb ass players (Rant)
sicko12 (OCE)
: Where is Hecarim is he the new old sion and urgot
I don't know what rock you live under, i see a Hecarim at least 1 in 3 games, he's broken af too... Pred + E + Passive = getting 1 hit before he even has a tri-force
: Something wrong with the queues today?
How are you getting 70 min queue times O.o, i get 10 in a worst case scenario As for the "unable to start your game", i get that at least once a week, not even sure why
Stew52 (OCE)
: Major lore advancement could help prolong leagues life.
Just more missions more often, would fix the games state (since they're not gonna balance it any time soon)
: That sounds perfectly normal to me in silver. I have a silver 5 account on which I have people trash talk and afk starting from the cha,p select screen. It happens almost every single game. Just get a higher rank. I'd say at least mid gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Orange Caramel,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=txJXzRTs,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-23T08:55:20.486+0000) > > That sounds perfectly normal to me in silver. > I have a silver 5 account on which I have people trash talk and afk starting from the cha,p select screen. It happens almost every single game. > Just get a higher rank. I'd say at least mid gold. Sadly, climbing is basically impossible when i get teams like that (or when my net decides to die on its ass for a week :/ ) I'm at the point in my league career where i play for first win quest then give up completely until it resets
: I'm sorry, but you should never play ranked games. If you do, you will start seeing people leave. This couldn't possibly be the worst examples you could find. Those scores are simply people losing lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Orange Caramel,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=txJXzRTs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-21T13:35:06.898+0000) > > I'm sorry, but you should never play ranked games. > If you do, you will start seeing people leave. > This couldn't possibly be the worst examples you could find. Those scores are simply people losing lane. The Camille, lost lane 0/7 within 10 mins, then built 5 tears, then sold those for tank items and continued to int The Anivia, won lane but somehow still inted, then flamed me for letting her die while saving my adc who was actually ahead and did dmg to the enemies The Ahri flamed me from minute one for picking Ziggs support, while Varus and i completely obliterated bot lane in 15 mins, i think we took tower 9 mins in, then proceeded to start getting 1 hit by the overfed Jax and Syndra The Fio claimed 'she was a dia smurf' scores would say otherwise, and we all called her out on it, turns out the riven was also a dia smurf, and actual dia smurf :/ she stood no chance lmao this has been my ranked games for the last 4 weeks give or take, very rarely am i the reason we lose for context, this wasn't a whine post, i was actually just trying to see if anyone else was experiencing the same crap, and also trying to give riot a reason to start dropping bans without naming/shaming
Bookbash (OCE)
: Welcome to support life, where yesterday, most players in silver were monkeys, even players on the winning teams. Never seen such low quality play since I started playing league.
> [{quoted}](name=Bookbash,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=txJXzRTs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-20T21:54:39.322+0000) Not just support lyfe, i play mid/top too, and its always the same, its very feelsbadman
: I should start screen shotting mine too :/
> [{quoted}](name=talknerdytome,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=txJXzRTs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-20T19:15:50.823+0000) > > I should start screen shotting mine too :/ If we screenshot enough without naming and shaming, maybe riot will look at our match history and ban those people who are inting, on top of the reports we submit :^)
Rioter Comments
mosaickle (OCE)
: A nice way to get Hextech Chests faster (a very mediocre tip, in no way revolutionary)
34 chests, only played norms/ranked Maybe you could just get good, and then you will earn chests faster (duoing also helps)
: permanent ban
Got a problem go to support I also suspect you've copy pasted and selectively left out certain areas of chat, meaning you're well aware what you said, you just wanted an excuse to whine
: Becoming a writer, and working with riot.
Finally, a comment that actually helps rather than hinders, ty Seras and Jason, i guess i'll get my work out there and see what happens {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
  Rioter Comments
: WE ALL SHOULD JOIN TOGETHER AND FORCE THEM TO CHANGE THE PLAYER BANNING SYSTEM.
I mean, it needs to change I just got told in 8 lines of text to get cancer and die, by a shen (who was trolling), muted him reported him post game, still waiting for an IFS popup {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} at this point i think riot's system only targets some players, not all, and prioritizes people standing up for themselves, good thing i have a mute button and unbound enter, makes life hell of a lot easier lol
çasper (OCE)
: permabanned ?
I had 2 IFS thingos come up yesterday, no idea of the severity It does work, but i think it takes too long, those 2 IFS came a week after my reports (since i haven't had a need to report for a week) I've been perma'd (this acc) but it was deserved as have all my bans over the years if you said anything remotely toxic like calling someone a retard, or using the 'N' word, etc you will get picked up and banned as long as someone reported you, otherwise you can get away scott free, so chances are, no one has reported them except you, which means there will need to be more reports in order for it to work as for your ban, theres a good chance you deserved it (self-admitted instability, etc) post the logs, and we'll be able to see if you deserved it BTW if you deemed that the ban was illogical or undeserved, go send them a support ticket, they'll blanket response you, but they will supply logs, and from memory (since i haven't been banned in 3 months) they bold what they deemed to be toxic.
Nightjar (OCE)
: between the anorexic lux, the mid size leona, strong lady illaoi and the monstrous rek'sai and annivia, we don't have many body figures left. I'm not sure we could include an obese female character without making it offensive. I mean gragas already satires negative stereotypes of obesity. What new satires could we make that wouldn't be extremely sexist? (also I think everyone has an agreement that gragas isn't a healthy body image). Personally I'd like an old lady character in league, something creepy, something dark, possibly with a mechanical arm and a theme of childish traps and creepy little distortions of children's toys. An Assassin who works on fear and careful planning. Something that looks evil but is actually kind. Maybe against type make her an old noxian lady and toymaker who mourns all the children lost to war, and now driven to despair by loss and anger, she works tirelessly, distorting her craft for a means to end the endless warring. Someone who threatens the leaders and warmakers, strikes fear in their hearts. Not just an old lady, but an incarnation of the suffering, the loss and outrage of the people, something tenacious, tireless and terrifying.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=PqikJEGv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-13T05:11:10.728+0000) > > between the anorexic lux, the mid size leona, strong lady illaoi and the monstrous rek'sai and annivia, we don't have many body figures left. > > I'm not sure we could include an obese female character without making it offensive. I mean gragas already satires negative stereotypes of obesity. What new satires could we make that wouldn't be extremely sexist? (also I think everyone has an agreement that gragas isn't a healthy body image). > > Personally I'd like an old lady character in league, something creepy, something dark, possibly with a mechanical arm and a theme of childish traps and creepy little distortions of children's toys. An Assassin who works on fear and careful planning. Something that looks evil but is actually kind. Maybe against type make her an old noxian lady and toymaker who mourns all the children lost to war, and now driven to despair by loss and anger, she works tirelessly, distorting her craft for a means to end the endless warring. Someone who threatens the leaders and warmakers, strikes fear in their hearts. Not just an old lady, but an incarnation of the suffering, the loss and outrage of the people, something tenacious, tireless and terrifying. So, basically, you want Hagatha from WoW/Hearthstone I would like another illaoi type figure, i think its time we started looking more at strong women than tits on a skewer :^)
: Aatrox bug
Flash cancel maybe
: dont play league, bot programme everywere
How many times do you want to post this Its not gonna change... so GTFO boards and just play another game
Godofbane (OCE)
: Jhin is useless compared to other ADCs now with nerfs to essence reaver and IE
Just build {{item:3095}} according to my plat jhin OTP its semi-decent on him, makes up for the shitty change to IE
Rioter Comments
: Finding matches
: Is Gnar connected to Vastaya
Gnar is a prehistoric yordle If you've read the Vastaya lore, they're chimeric beings, aka part human part animal Gnar is very clearly, a yordle, small, cute and fluffy, albeit dangerous when mad often Splash arts =/= lore related
: can ANYONE explain to me why im chat restricted
season ends in November (if its anything like previous seasons) so you have 5 months to get 6 checkpoints, based on your 1-2 months, i severely doubt you'll get back to honor 3 by then
: can ANYONE explain to me why im chat restricted
Good luck climbing back to honor 3 before season end, honor takes way too long to grind up now
: Thresh Mains Club
My 200-300k account (this one) is perma'd, can i join on my smurf which is currently at 70k?
ItsKyzen (OCE)
: School assisgnment
I've noticed that when i have music playing i tilt less, which in turn makes me play better albeit inadvertently Alcohol also helps, 1 or 2 (standards) is enough to calm the nerves and make you focus more
Realm (OCE)
: Where is URF?
Monday is in fact, not the weekend
tieger05 (OCE)
: Riot is breaching the Australian Consumer Law (Please Read).
I mean, the fact that they released urf (albeit AR) and refunded your tickets means that they know something went wrong, i see/read no breach of the consumer law, grow the fuck up and stop threatening a multi-billion dollar company with Suing them over small things, also being that they;re multi-billion dollar proves that you aren't gonna win lol, they're gonna get the best lawyers and shit all over your whining
PepsiNext (OCE)
: so i created a post about bans
I can't believe this thread is still going.... Honestly go ahead and sue riot, i wanna see how it turns out, and when you get shutdown, i'll be sure to look for another whining post on boards {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
A1Time (OCE)
: this is my Game chat Learn form it how not to be banned
What i'm reading is quality English... You might want to learn how to speak/type before you try and justify your ban on boards lmao
QAPLA (OCE)
: Are These Boards Dead?
Has been dead since the change from forums pretty much Edit: Games like Fortnite and PUBG have killed Mobas, i'm pretty sure even OW is dying on its ass
: rito can you try harder to make league superior to fortain
I mean, idk what you're talking about i've had more issues in my 5-6 years playing league, than I've had with Fortnite since it's season 1 As for telling me i don't belong on the forums because i don't like league, i rarely criticise league (more the players and riot themselves) i still enjoy league, i still put anywhere between 4-6 hours a day into league. as i've said above i've been here for 5-6 years, i was on forums from late season 3 so i'm pretty sure i belong here more than you Klav {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: rito can you try harder to make league superior to fortain
Fortain???? You mean Fortnite? there's no way riot could do that, they're shit, their client is shit, and their champ design/balancing is shit. There is no game currently that could surpass fortnite
: Why are Chinese so unapologetic and toxic?
I agree whole-heartedly, they're a scourge that needs to be eradicated from our server
: This game is utter garbage
You can be toxic until you get perma'd, then you have no reason to come back and play :^)
Show more

DarkShade918

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion