: "But literally in the past week," School holidays man, stop playing and wait.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=d00h2IPT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:49:29.032+0000) > > School holidays man, stop playing and wait. Valid point
: Permanent Ban Appeal
Firstly, don't post here, go to support if you want to appeal a ban Secondly, you literally told someone to kill themselves, that's one of Riot's big triggers (alongside Racism and Hate Speech) so even if you go to support, you aren't likely getting your account back. Chat bans are for minor issues (excessive swearing, insults) but not for Hate Speech, Suicide Encouragement or Racism, thats an instant 14 dayer or Perma. You jumped to perma because you told someone to kill themselves. I was in your boat too, this account (the one i post with) was perma'd in Season 5 for Suicide Encouragement, and like you, I have the temper of a ticking time bomb, i've found the only way to control it is to type but not send what i want to tell the idiots i have to play with. Otherwise Muteall is your only go to. You also state its a Norms so you should already be well aware that no one is likely to play properly, so there's no real reason to get worked up about it. Its just a Norms, all you're doing is learning a champ or mastering a champ, your KDA means nothing and your scores are irrelevant, norms are literally for Chilling, having a laugh and some competitive trash talking (ie. nothing toxic). Bad Luck on the account, but restrain yourself next time you get put with 4 mongoloids, just mute them and move on
: What does everyone think about the range of placing wards?
Give me ward range, yes please. I'm so sick of cheese warding over Bot Outer (red side) tower wall and then it places it in the lane rather than in the river bush (same as in top (blue side) and a few other locations) i only need +50 or +100 range. I would also like oracle's range to be increased at the same time. alternatively, allow supports to place more wards with their items, 3 (and a control) isn't enough when 2 have to be focused on the Baron/Dragon Pits, and your team almost never wards. maybe up to 4 wards down, 5 total in inventory.
: You must be part of the lucky percentage of people that make it out with 10 games me i just win lose all the time and i cant do shit about it
> [{quoted}](name=NORBIT1234,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=JgGQRm7O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T11:13:29.469+0000) > > You must be part of the lucky percentage of people that make it out with 10 games me i just win lose all the time and i cant do shit about it No Luck to it, all you need to do is /muteall (then unmute pings because apparently that command mutes all pings too, unless someone spam pings) then have a champ you're confident on in each role and pick it every chance you get (better to have at least 6 per role i find, just in case you get pick/banned) As a support main i fully rely on my team in most games, but i still play as if i'm the carry, thats literally all you need to do If you're a top or mid main (who is capable of split pushing) split the minute your team starts throwing, inting or struggling to fight (because lets face it sometimes there are teams who are impossible to fight against thanks to synergies) If you're a support main, follow whoever is doing best on your team around (not your adc, unless they're the ones doing the best), and ward every objective you can, at all points in the game at least 2 of your 3 placed wards need to be on Herald/Baron Pit and Dragon Pit If you're an adc main, good luck
: 5 days ago i wrote a message about unfaur rank games
500 games, yikes i climbed silver to gold in 11 games (with a 0/10 Provis btw), i fail to see an issue here, ya'll just stress because someone ints your game, i have inters too, its called ignoring them and hard carrying yourself, or alternatively, duoing with someone
: Not being able to go past mastery 5 in ARAM
Playstyle =/= Mastery, Playstyle is just how things are done, there is no mastery in that, i could go "troll" builds in Norms and still roflstomp, doesn't show mastery, shows i know how to cheese. It is literally Teamfighting there is nothing else to ARAM - You want Heal Pad = Teamfight Breaks out - You want tower = Teamfight Breaks out - You want to fight = Teamfight Breaks out The only time teamfights don't break out, is in the one sided matches, where a teamfight is a guarenteed loss for one side (Such as in Poke vs Any Comp early or Tank vs Any Comp Late), so players just let the game end or ff it after 8 mins. Positioning is irrelevant, because there isn't enough room to utilise **most** champions (specifically Lee, almost all assassins, and any Melee into a ranged/poke comp), so that's not essential to ARAM CS is irrelevant, because no one gets a decent share (unless you're really good at last hitting, or have a high damage wave clear ability) Team Composition is Irrelevant, because its Randomised. KDA means nothing, since death is the only way to get items (makes me question those players that seem to think KDA means anything in ARAM) Vision Score is irrelevant, because you can't ward (which is one of the **most** important aspects of league btw) and clearing traps you can just do with your face and then pop a heal pad as if it was nothing Summoner Spell choice is irrelevant to any sense of skill, because most people take Flash/Mark or Flash/Clarity which is useless after about 10 minutes unless you're an engage or wave clear comp (People who take ignite are common too, but its the pussy summoner, so meh) There is no aspect of Normal League that could dicatate ANY FORM of skill in ARAM, other than how to Run it Down or Teamfight. Thus, ARAM shouldn't award mastery at all, the fact we even get points for playing ARAM is dumb and doesn't show skill, it just shows that you played a lot of games on that champ (moreso if you're an OTP). It should just be EXP and/or BE (OE would be nice too, but riot will never give that out for free)
: I'm sorry but you must be playing at a low level to be convinced of these things. Yes, it can be the case some games but it's most certainly not always written in stone and games can always sway any which way. It really does come down to comp. But also your S rank does still grade off of CSing and also I have special ARAM builds that perform too well! So how does none of this showcase champ mastery or skill? Go look at my acc mate
> [{quoted}](name=Hi Im Stanky,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=I3lLxzXW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T01:20:40.052+0000) > > I'm sorry but you must be playing at a low level I have a 64% ARAM WR and tend to troll in every ARAM (AD thresh, AP Sona and the likes) and still have a high WR even with primarily troll builds. Calling me low level is a pointless insult, when i stomp Plat+ in Norms/ARAM/Ranked (when i can play) Do you even know how the Mastery System works, CS is one of the biggest contributors in Norms/Ranked, in ARAM there is limited CSing, as you have to share with 4 other players (who probably can't last hit to save their life), so CSing is one of the lowest contributors to an S rank in ARAM. I can get an S rank in ARAM going 20/0, without having any damage and just ksing all game, there is no skill to ARAM other than how to Teamfight and even then your team is 90% of the time to incompetent to fight properly.
: Go have a look at the champion mastery of some of us ARAM mains and you will quickly come to realize how wrong you are. We sometimes have some of the same champions in our mastery due to those champs being a more winnable play style for that map, but doesn't the rift usually follow a meta of champions also? Then still at the same time all our champ masteries differ because we are all more skilled or suited to certian champions. so I'm not sure at all how this doesn't display champ master or skill?
> [{quoted}](name=Hi Im Stanky,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=I3lLxzXW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T00:44:36.904+0000) > > Go have a look at the champion mastery of some of us ARAM mains and you will quickly come to realize how wrong you are. We sometimes have some of the same champions in our mastery due to those champs being a more winnable play style for that map, but doesn't the rift usually follow a meta of champions also? Then still at the same time all our champ masteries differ because we are all more skilled or suited to certian champions. so I'm not sure at all how this doesn't display champ master or skill? I play ARAM more than Rift (because my net is dog shit, thanks NBN) so i'm aware of how little skill there is to ARAM 1. Every Game is one sided, one team gets the Poke or Tank comp, and the other team gets nothing good - This doesn't show skill, this is all luck 2. I'm a ziggs/thresh main, with support as my go to role when i play Rift, both of those champs are good on ARAM - This doesn't show any skill, this just shows that you can play a champ thats good on ARAM 3. The only skill in ARAM is teamfighting, which can be done on rift in much more pivotal situations than "because you can" like it is on ARAM 4. There are no objectives, no CSing, no ganking, nothing that shows skill ARAM doesn't show skill, it shows you can teamfight for no reason
: > [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=64GHjTUN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-26T06:28:05.594+0000) > > It can depend on *why* you got punished. Chat restrictions only apply to chat-related offences, and as such you wont get a chat restriction for something like griefing or 3rd party software (for example). If the ban was issued for a chat-related offence, then it may be a result of using zero-tolerance language (as Seras mentioned). Without more context, we can't give you any definitive answers. > > You can feel free to submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (use the "Discuss a personal suspension or restriction" option) if you want to appeal the ban and/or get more context. Yeah I once got an account perma banned, because I asked the team to report a toxic player during the match. I didn't realize just asking to report someone was bannabable . It seems LOL players at way too happy on the report button. This time I have copped a 14 day ban for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Troll LoLoLoLoL,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=64GHjTUN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-26T08:18:36.519+0000) > This time I have copped a 14 day ban for no reason. Post chat logs
: Not being able to go past mastery 5 in ARAM
Its not designed to, winning an ARAM doesn't show skill or mastery, because its random, you still get mastery points, but you don't get tokens, if you think its a bug, you're wrong
Shuttlez (OCE)
: My Idea for a ap assassin jungler
Looks broken, thats way overtuned, halve the AP ratios and damage on all abilities, remove range increase on passive and halve fireball range, and remove TP aspect altogether Also, if you want an AP assassin jg, we have Diana, Ekko, Fizz and Eve, so we don't need another AP Assassin jg
: My account has been permanently blocked.i didn't login my account. and then my account was stolen.
Submit a ticket to support, that's your first step No, Money cannot be withdrawn, the term you're looking for however is refunded (which still won't happen regardless) No, skins can't be transferred from one account to another, and no you won't be refunded
: > I cheese pick Rhaast or Gnar bot lane How would this even work? Im asking in all seriousness, because Rhaast I dont get, gnar i semi-ish get
> [{quoted}](name=Exarch Leona,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=FybKn1W5,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T09:41:02.512+0000) > > How would this even work? > Im asking in all seriousness, because Rhaast I dont get, gnar i semi-ish get So for Rhaast - I take Targon's, and my ADC is usually poke heavy, as long as the enemy laner (which based on current meta) is a tank, or just a melee, i poke them with W all game (if its a poke lane i just build up enough for blue through the same method, and wait), Rhaast then becomes a CC Machine with Full Tank (Spirit, Warmogs, Randuins (or Frozen heart, depending on match up), Eye of the Aspect, Boots (Generally Mercs, but Tabi sometimes is useful) and one either Damage or alternative tanky item (Could be Cleaver, Death's Dance, PD, Adaptive, Locket or Redemption (this is a rarity)) - I put a lot of focus on roaming into Bot River (Sometimes as far as mid if its a Zed or Talon (or the like) - Don't expect to win lane, just not int it (although sometimes you just get unlucky) - Utilise Ult for Dives (regardless of If in Rhasst, or base kayn form) For Gnar - I tend to take Frostfang, Poke with Q, and take Comet, Aery or DH (With Resolve Secondary) - The build focuses on full on engages (post lvl 3, and moreso after 6 when ult is up), Dives, and just flat out poking the adc into submission - Gnar is stupid strong in CC if you time everything perfectly (best i've gotten was a 4.92 seconds of CC, Hard and Soft) - You don't need an adc, as long as you're tanky enough to handle a fight under your own tower (just ult them under it, easiest kills of your life, or Summ burns) - Generally Gnar Support seems like something only an experienced gnar player could pull off - High focus on Drag/Baron Fights, and Fights under your own tower (dives if you have another high CC champ in the JG) - I generally like this lane with Ashe, Jhin and Tristana, but i've also played it with a Varus and Corki (to less success) - Build is no different to Tank Top Gnar (Spirit or Randuins, Eye of the Watcher, Boots (always Mercs), Gargoyles, Warmogs and Locket) Side Note: Blue Supp Item on Gnar is Free Damage with Hyper
: > Oh me too. New champ released? Oh it's a top laner? Sorry I'm playing it support. I do have a duo and I only do it in normals tho :P ahhh the days of relic shield illaoi support. So far, the only 2 champs that stop this merry lil adventure seems to be noc and xeratch. but overall, doesnt matter what I do, im shafted. Go healy, not enough team damage go daMAGE (huehue, puns), not enough peel go tank, not enough follow up from other team mates im kinda stuck so im takin anythin at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Exarch Leona,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=FybKn1W5,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T08:51:32.730+0000) > > ahhh the days of relic shield illaoi support. > So far, the only 2 champs that stop this merry lil adventure seems to be noc and xeratch. > > but overall, doesnt matter what I do, im shafted. > Go healy, not enough team damage > go daMAGE (huehue, puns), not enough peel > go tank, not enough follow up from other team mates > > im kinda stuck so im takin anythin at this point. I cheese pick Rhaast or Gnar bot lane, just know that if its poke, you're gonna have to chill for a bit
: WHY CAN YOU SEE ENEMEIES MOST PLAYED CHAMPS IN CLASH????
If you've ever watched pro-play, you'll see target banning is a big part of it. Clash plays by similar rules to Pro-Play, Seeing enemy champs means you can understand and adapt to their playstyle, if the enemy mid has 22 games on Zed while the adc only has 6 games on Kai-Sa, who are you more likely to ban Adaptability is key to league, in low elo not so much, in plat+ yeah, big part of it This is why OTPing a champ is bad, and you should know a minimum of 5 champs per role (or ones that you can flex pick between those roles) If you OTP a champ, you don't deserve to win lmao, because it means you're only good at one thing
: if u see a player feed what can u do
You use the forbidden 3 letters, then get a permaban yourself, then never play this game again Problems Solved - No longer playing cancerous league - No longer dealing with Feeders
: im confuse about rank? or maybe i havent being playing for awhile.
You're fighting Silver's In Bronze, that's because RANKED is for climbing, if you continuously VS those of your own rank, you're not gonna improve, you fight people better than you, and you improve If you're Versing silver's in bronze, it means your MMR is close to Silver (or someone is duoing with a bronzie) As for LP system, its fucked, no doubt about it, just deal with it Toxicity Won't Change, its a competitive game, shit talk happens, its just worse in lower elos, again, deal with it, there's a Mute Function for a reason KDA, CS, Gold/min, etc. is rewarded, its called the mastery system, you will not get LP for any of those things, because you could get lucky because some idiot is inting you I've had games where i've gone 32/0 and others where i've gone 0/15, if KDA granted you LP, there'd be more luck than skill to climbing Side Note. You don't have to Try Hard to get Diamond, i've got friends who play 3 ranked games a day, and are currently diamond 4, it comes down to winning thats it
: [TFT] Teamfight Tactics Tournament on 7th of September - Open Ranks - Riot Prizing
> [{quoted}](name=SRE Kekzii,realm=OCE,application-id=6jGZAhT1,discussion-id=pcVeq17o,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-24T07:08:36.020+0000) > > **_Schedule_** > The tournament is scheduled for Saturday the **24th of August at 3:00 PM AEST**, below is a estimated schedule for the event. Something's wrong here...
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Aqq5kOIY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-18T09:49:58.196+0000) > > Udyr - F Tier jg, no way in hell he's broken no wonder riot doenst pay attention to these boards f tier. yeah! spoken like a true udyr main! https://i.imgur.com/w3YR0BV.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=adceazyas123,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Aqq5kOIY,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-22T07:53:03.767+0000) > > no wonder riot doenst pay attention to these boards > > f tier. yeah! spoken like a true udyr main! > > https://i.imgur.com/w3YR0BV.jpg Literally played udyr 3 times, and i've been playing league for 6 years lmao, i am in no way an udyr main, but i've curbstomped Udyrs with Bullshit like Anivia Jungle, hence my declaration, he's F tier, and its true, he's garbage lmao, people who think he's broken are either dumb, or don't know how to counter it
: So the statistic says so but the minority suffers because Riot can't put the effort in place? By the way if you read what I said before, I was reformed for 3-4 months after the 2-week suspension, but like I said I had one bad day because someone griefed in my game but yeah I forgot and should of known that I was on thin ice..What has murder got to do with this situation, you literally make no sense. If i was to murder someone at least I don't go to jail for the rest of my life. As for League you're just permanently banned for life just for making just one mistake on a 2-week suspension. By the way you're ignoring the fact Riot games has zero loyalty to their players, why would they have in their terms and conditions that our accounts is their property, just pure greed. Also I never got chat restricted, just straight up 2-week suspension and that seems unfair to me. For your information the tribunal system was run by a committee of people, believe me I know because I've played this game for a long time. It was not run by an automated bot that doesn't seem accurate at all, you need to do your research. I can literally list a lot of youtube links here explaining that. For you to justify how Riot runs their system is complete ignorance, you don't play those other games so you wouldn't know..I think this is the only game that punishes you permanently for abusive language.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Zoidberg,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=2NPX99dz,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T07:24:24.640+0000) > > think this is the only game that punishes you permanently for abusive language. This is a straight up lie lmao, i can name several off the top of my head that result in instant and permanent bans for repeat offenders 1. Overwatch 2. GTAV (Especially Racial Slurs) 3. Dauntless 4. Super Smash Bros. 5. Minecraft (at least online anyways) 6. WoW 7. Hearthstone 8. Diablo 3 I'm sure there are plenty more that can be added to this list
Ornn (OCE)
: Here riot I did your job for you
Brand - Not Broken, Escapeless Mage, High damage output but low mobility and mana pool, abusable by an assassin who can dodge Darius - Not Broken, just pick a ranged top laner and dick him Diana - Not even close to broken, once she's in, she has no way out, build Abyssal Mask and then Hard CC her Illaoi - Not Broken, See Darius Janna - What??? XD Kai'Sa - Just pick Pyke with a Draven or equivalent aggressive adc Karma - What??? just dodge and stay out of range, and only go in when she's oom Katarina - Not broken, definitely annoying though. Hard CC Kayn - Not broken, If assassin, hard CC, if Rhaast, Grievous Wonds Kled - Are you nuts, he's garbage lmao Lux - She's not broken per say, just her Hitboxes a slight alteration would fix that real fast Yi - Annoying when fed, but just invade him early with a team, shut him down before he can get any decent items that can't be countered by Armour Morde - What??? he's shit again, not even useful in a fight unless he kills your tank Neeko - aside from ult has no damage, how is this broken, just dodge the Root and Q Nocturne - What??? he's been bottom tier in all roles for 4 years, he's rubbish unless you know what you're doing Quinn - She's only broken because you're an Ornn main (based on your name), she's useless into other ranged tops or hard CC tanks that can lock her down Renekton - He falls off after 3 items, just wait he'll be useless by then Rengar - Last i checked, he doesn't even get picked anymore, if he's broken, then Kha'Zix is irreparable Riven - Again, Hard CC her, or pick a high damage tank with heals (Cho, Darius, Illaoi etc.) Ryze - Definitely hasn't received another rework because he was weak (btw, he still is) Shyv - Not broken, just shut her down early Sona - What in the fuck XD, i play this champ, she's as shit as janna in the current meta Syndra - she's supposed to 1 bang, thats literally her champ design, that's not broken thats standard Talon - Not broken, Hard CC and Wards Teemo - ??? TF - ??? Udyr - F Tier jg, no way in hell he's broken Zyra - ??? just dodge the fucking plants, she doesn't do damage, i have a mastery 7 Grand Master OTP as a friend, he's says she's garbage, and has been for a while [snip] (Anything not listed i agree with)
TheBioB (OCE)
: No More Odyssey, Star Guardian PvE game mode?
PvE isn't coming back, its too much effort on their part for so little gain, a 2-4 week gamemode, with an Entirely NEW system and map, i doubt we'll even get any of the old Acension, Nexus Blitz or PROJECT event either, because maintaining a map that appears for a brief time period is not worth the teams time, since the player numbers don't increase when they come in. At most we get TFT, MAYBE URF, and Snowdown/Bligewater. If this is the only gamemodes you want, i'd just quit and find a new game, the chance of them coming back is minimal
: Dragons aren't immune to magic damage anymore, they have the same resistance that dragon's claw gives. In saying that, a lot of the tooltips are broken this cycle (e.g Nobles) so I wouldn't be surprised if the tooltip is still the old one. > *"Dragons being 100% magic immune really shut down a lot of options to fight them. We’re removing that, and giving them a few minor defenses back to compensate."* >Dragon: 100% Magic Immunity ⇒ 83% Magic Immunity https://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/teamfight-tactics-patch-915-notes#patch-dragon
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=r0lUcXvO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-05T09:33:29.243+0000) > > Dragons aren't immune to magic damage anymore, they have the same resistance that dragon's claw gives. > > In saying that, a lot of the tooltips are broken this cycle (e.g Nobles) so I wouldn't be surprised if the tooltip is still the old one. > > https://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/teamfight-tactics-patch-915-notes#patch-dragon That's lame, needs a revert, 83% is pointless, if you can just build 2 Claws and put them on actually decent champions
Rioter Comments
Human451 (OCE)
: Need way to report players who troll in champ select.
You could just dodge on sight, 5 mins or 15 mins, or even 30 mins and 3lp, is far better than a large quantity of exp. The only other way to report them is to play it out, or submit a ticket to support WITH EVIDENCE and they might do something about it. Otherwise dodging is your best option
: Anyone else not loading into TFT games and losing LP because of RIOT?
I just end process tree via Task Manager, i look for the client (The actual game itself), End the Process Tree, gives me the reconnect button on the actual client and it works fine, i miss at most one of the minion rounds, which isn't really an issue, since i don't get anything in them anyways
Shakow (OCE)
: So many bots in OCE
Third Party Program use (I think its under cheating, but riot will ignore them, so don't bother, it won't do shit)
BarnDog (OCE)
: Ban this player please
I can't wait to see [Name Removed] Don't name and shame, the mods don't like it If you wanna submit a report, either 1. Use the in game report function 2. Send a ticket to Riot Support with the Clip attached
: old school league of legends
s3 > the other seasons
Danthekid (OCE)
: How do u beat Diana with yas
Hexdrinker, Simple as that Rush it, before you get any crit, and then build normally Otherwise, Stand in your minions, so she hopefully ults the wrong target, and wait for her First R, before you tornado her, since her R resets on hitting a moonlit target, stay away from her where you can, to avoid being pulled into her shield and then the rest of her combo. If you wanna fight her, make sure you have a jg in the wings, and ward heavily for the enemy jg
: Seeking a mathematician.
"Please Show Your Working" **Insert PTSD from High School Here** I'm not a grindy player, and am not willing to pay for the stupid token bonus, but i think the easiest way is to spam ARAMs, in the time that one norm takes (on average) you can grind out 2-3 15 minute ARAMS, and get nearly triple the tokens overall (providing you win) and if you're spamming ARAMs HMU on my Secondary Account which plays pretty much ARAMs only (and more recently TFT) SkyStorm {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Chinese rampancy needs to be dealt with - ASAP
Hard Agree, but i don't play at specified times (i'm more of a midday-midnight player), and i still encounter them, in lesser numbers, but point remains the same, they do nothing but flame (in their own language so AI does nothing about it), spout equally as racist BS (OCE Dog, AU Dog, etc...) if they can be racist toward us and get away with it, whilst also ruining the game so its unwinnable, Why can't we, they're a fucking problem that needs to be sorted, Server lock OCE to OCE only players, they have their own fucking servers to use.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Hi Im Sky II,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=MGYb0THk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T08:47:39.613+0000) > [REMOVED] There is nothing unfair about smurfing, Scripting, absolutely, instaban when you get caught (been there, done that). I've played in both low and high elos, and the fact is, High Elos only win because they have better control, whilst low elo's are too busy jacking off in the river rather than controlling the map, thats how you fix it, don't be jacking off in a random place on the map, and watch what the opponents do and match it (to the best of your ability) Scripting doesn't help you get better at all... i dunno what planet you're from to think that? Boosting is also unfair, but eventually when the boosts wear off, the user ends up back in low elo anyways... [REMOVED] Never been stomped, lost many games because i got outskilled, smurfing has nothing to do with it
Herm1t (OCE)
: How to define smurf and well played games it`s too hard to tell. And the most important thing is if u win 10 games in a row cause u did so well but u got banned for smurf is that reasonable for u? so stop bitching about the issue but come up with a solution .
> [{quoted}](name=Herm1t,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=MGYb0THk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-29T18:27:52.530+0000) > > How to define smurf and well played games it`s too hard to tell. And the most important thing is if u win 10 games in a row cause u did so well but u got banned for smurf is that reasonable for u? so stop bitching about the issue but come up with a solution . Alternatively, Accept your fate, and use it as an opportunity rather than a block, you aren't gonna get better at something by beating people shitter than you, that's just an ego boost
Rioter Comments
: DELETE THIS STUPID GAME
1. If you're gonna make a post, make sure its legible 2. Toxicity has nothing to with why you're hardstuck 3. If anyone's toxic here its you 4. True that is the most educated answer you will receive, so learn to play without needing help to lane 5. Balancing will always be a problem, because its a game with many variables, if that wasn't there the game would be boring af, same with consistent stat alterations 6. I've climbed from Iron - Plat on 6 different accounts this year, so its not impossible, its just hard 7. Why are you (an EUW) player, posting on OCE boards? 8. If words hurt you so much, you shouldn't even be on the internet, go lock yourself inside a bubble with sound dampening 9. If you think other people are noobs at the same elo as you, then you are equally as nooby
: Should I stop playing?
Here's My 2 Cents Trynd is very strong right now, as is Morde, Illaoi on the other hand (imo) is the most balanced champ in the top lane. Don't get down that you got beaten by high tier champs, learn their counters - Trynd, Suffers to Team Ganking, Hard CC and has no teamfight presence, he has to split or 1v1/1v2 in order to be useful - Morde, Similar situation, Suffers to being team ganked, just make sure that the weakest of the team is not near enough to morde for him to ult them - Illaoi, Just build Morellos, Executioners or Bramble Vest and don't let her take your soul, nor let her fight in anything more than a 1v1 or 1v2 All 3 of these champs are very single/double target focused, ie. they're fucking useless in any other situation You're also getting in your own head, by assuming that your friend might be better than you, and letting him Tilt you/Get under your skin. Contrary to how gameplay shows, League is not in fact a game about skill (at least in Elo's below Diamond) it becomes a 20:80, 20% skill, 80% mind games. That 80 can then be dropped into to 40s, 40% your mind, 40% your opponents. If you see duelists, DO NOT PICK SQUISHIES, you will die, very quickly
: You get more BE per game played now than you did IP in the past. This persists up to around level 250, at which point you have earned well and truly enough BE for champions. The EXP requirements scale up to the 10, then drop back down again once you hit the next milestone. So 79-80 will be more difficult, and then 80-81 will be much easier. This may be why you feel you are getting much less at the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=FXv3bJ4N,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:03:31.896+0000) > > This persists up to around level 250 > I don't have all champs (I still have 46 to go, 47 if you include Qiyanna) and i'm level 245 (Yes, this acc hasn't broken 30, that's because its perma'd), and i was here after the IP change on my now main account (Very Late though) Seeing this makes me depressed, you mean to tell me, it's gonna be even LONGER to get more champs after 250 :( {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: 9 Months and no word of Nexus Blitz
What do you mean 9 months, if memory serves, we had it until April Fools Day this year.... if my math is right, which it should be, that's only 3ish months ago?
Rioter Comments
: nocturn is broken
Excuse what? Nocturne is Rubbish. As Someone who has mastery 7 on the champ, and have been playing it for over 4 years, i can tell you he's rubbish, the only time he has ever been OP was before the Essence Reaver Revert As for your Ult lower than deathtimer Assuming his runes were correct (Electrocute, Sudden Impact, Eyeballs, and Ultimate Hunter, with Presence of Mind and Literally Any other Precision Rune) That's only 15% CDR on Ult base, with a 20% of Current CD if he got a kill Last i checked his ult is 1:30, 75, 60 With 40% CDR, his ult still doesn't go below 35 Seconds Short of you dying post 40 mins and him killing several players in that time WITHOUT it, his ult will never have been up every time you respawned Don't Lie, he's not OP, he's not even good right now If you want to beat him because he's "OP" pick a High CC champ, and make sure they have 2 kinds, so you can't be stopped by Spell Shield
Teenai (OCE)
: Mordekaiser AP
In reference to why he goes AP, because his scalings are stupid high, as for why no one plays him, because he's garbage in almost all bar niche matches
: is there a way to see the list of players that youve reported that have been banned
I keep a dodge/Hit list, every Report i submit, i keep it on a Word Doc, and then if i see them again, i know the report did nothing, and i dodge on them
: BUFF JHIN'S AUTOS FFS
Uhh... I have 68% WR on Jhin mid (into assassins primarily) if i can win lane against his direct counter, what part of him needs a buff, if anything he's in need of a nerf to his movespeed. As a support main (normally) jhin is the biggest pain in the ass to catch because of his movespeed. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Except they're not allowed to any more than you are? He posted this because he got banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=QQQebebR,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-10T02:33:24.440+0000) > > Except they're not allowed to any more than you are? He posted this because he got banned. Clearly not, i've seen more Chinese players on OCE than in years previous, and they're all the same, and they almost never get banned, short of them using a trigger word, it doesn't happen
SUP Wolf (OCE)
: My second account just got ban because of oce toxic rubbish player report
And Riot Wonders why we want to server lock, so these people don't come on our server. This is just as bad as referring to OCE as Dogs, if they can be insulting to us, then we should be allowed to insult them back
: New at Syndra
Don't go Q W E in max order, Go Q E W, W doesn't do much even at later levels, its purely just for an unnecessary slow, Riot could remove W and it wouldn't make a difference to her play style, that's how worthless it is. Start Doran's Ring and 2x Potions, then proceed to get lost chapter and boots, then finish luden's echoes Depending on match up: If into a High AD comp (or a Zed/Yasuo) build Zhonya's Hourglass 3rd Item, and getting the Seeker's Armguard as early as possible If into a High AP comp (or a Leblanc/Lux) build Banshee's Veil 3rd Item The end build i prefer: Luden's Sorc Boots (or Tabi/Mercs depending on how difficult the enemy team is to deal with) Zhonya's or Banshees Deathcap (If i'm ahead) or Morellonomicon (if enemy team has heals, like Raka, Vlad etc then you want to get this even if you're ahead) Void Staff Deathcap (This is just the 6th Item, it is a must have on Syndra, she's a burst mage) However I've also used: Rod of Ages Boots Zhonya's or Banshees Rylais Liandries Deathcap As well as: Seraphs Embrace Boots Morellos Rylais Liandries Deatchap The lack of Zhonyas in the third build is because the Serphs Shield should be enough to keep you alive if you play the match-up right, otherwise swap out morellos for it. Abilities R Max, Q Max, E Max, W Max in that order The best combo is the Q into E, which can be cast simultaneously, you can (once you have a better grip on her) add W into the combo, because the ball while midair will still be effected by E, giving you extra distance, this requires a substantial amount of timing though Use R as a finisher, try and get as many balls out as you can before you press R, most times you may only get one, however optimally you want three. W as i mentioned earlier serves no purpose, Slow is trash, True damge is almost nothing (hence not worth leveling up until later) and the actual base damage it does is worthless as well. The only time W is useful outside of farming is if you're into a minion mancer, you can use W to move their minions around, Namely Zyra and Heimer. To farm with Syndra, Early you're gonna struggle, mana is a big issue, however once you have a decent amount of mana, you can then use W and Q to farm. The easiest way to do this in a cannon wave, is to wait until the normal minions group up, then throw the cannon into the wave, and press Q underneath it all, after luden's you should be killing all 3 sorcerers and the cannon. in a non-cannon wave, a melee minion is what you want to throw. There are several optimal rune paths My preffered is Domination/Sorcery, best for when the enemy team is squishy: Electrocute Cheap Shot Eyeball Collection Ultimate Hunter Manaflow Band Transcendence However you can also go Sorcery/Inspiration, best for sustaining and farming (for example if you're into a Galio): Arcane Comet Manaflow Band Transcendence Scorch or Gathering Storm Minion Dematerialiser Cosmic Insight Another Variation i've used is Sorcery/Domination, Useful when you just want to farm/push all game rather than burst): Arcane Comet Manaflow Band Transcendence Scorch/Gathering Storm Cheap Shot Ravenous/Ultimate Hunter The final variation, My ARAM runes (which work just as well in Norms) is Domination/Precision (Again a bursty rune page) Electrocute Cheap Shot Eyeball Collection Ultimate Hunter Presence of Mind Coupe de Grace If you're crazy enough you can even try her support, in which you go Sorcery/Resolve Aery Manaflow Band Transcendence Scorch Font of Life (you have to stun someone for this) Bone Plating or Inspiration/Sorcery Glacial Augment Perfect Timing Futures Market or Biscuit Delivery Cosmic Insight Manaflow Band Transcendence The Support build i prefer is: Eye of Watchers Hextech GLP Rylais or Morellos Twin Shadows Void Staff Deathcap Understand that if you go support, you will be behind on your build timing (hence the idea of taking Future's Market), you want to poke the enemy as frequently as possible with Q without OOMing yourself. As a support your job is to CC not kill however if the opportunity presents just take it, your adc will flame you anyways regardless of what you do. The support combo is multiple Q balls, R to hit them with everything, then stun the enemy and anyone else with them by using E on all the balls. The max changes here, you want to E max, W max, Q max. W is still useless but the slow is good for a set up, moreso if you have Rylais or another slowing mechanism. As support your E serves two purposes, stun the enemies, or disengage them. A few cool things you can do with Syndra * E Rengar out of Ult jump (or normal jump too), this applies for almost all the non-unstoppable leaps * Q > Flash > backwards E onto the enemy team, kind of like Insecing with Lee Sin however its extremely dangerous and will probably get you killed, so make sure you've got a backup afterward in order to get out Feel free to add to the list Hope this helps
BarnDog (OCE)
: Ban this player please
I love {REMOVED}, He's the best player out there
Darkweava (OCE)
: First Offence: 14-Day Suspension
KYS is an instant 14 dayer
: ADCs
As a support main i agree with this, but also disagree with the comment about afk farming. Your adc (providing they're winning the farm game) can turn the tide of a game, especially if they're an entire item up on the enemy adc and we peel them accordingly. As a side role top laner, who solely believes in AFK farming/Splitting to win games, this is a simple "I have more gold, therefore do more damage (or tank more) than my opponent will ever be able to do" situation. Applies as much to splitter's as it does to adcs (Who understand their role) Both of these strategies require you to actually win the farm game though, so i see where you're coming from about adc's being useless, especially in plat or lower, where adcs barely amass 80cs/min. Its also notable, that adcs below plat have 0 positioning skill, and thus often lose fights just by being a few units short of their necessary placement on the map. But we also need to factor in, not all supports can support (most are autofilled), those that know how to support know their role (usually) either to peel or to set up. This makes adcs less likely to pay attention to their supports, because maybe they had 20 games with autofilled supports who did nothing but fail them. The solution. Stop autofilling people, so actual supports get their role, and adc's don't always get some trashbag who has no idea how to play.
Show more

DarkShade918

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion