Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
NYYLSLA (OCE)
: Chinese Players are Ruining the game FOr OCE!!!
I don't want to make myself sound racist but I've also consistently had a negative experience with these kinds of players in my ranked games. They tend to duo and flame everyone in their own language, using insults like 'fk ur mom' and 'orphan child'. While not only being incredibly abusive, their over inflated egos make them impossible to flame back, and talking back to them will almost always cause them to afk or troll. They also always play over aggressive and either end up crushing lane or getting completely stomped with a large CS deficit (they seem to think kills are more important than farm).
Rioter Comments
Katy (OCE)
: 6:30pm AEST SIN Gaming AMA. 600IQ, JACKED, Alpha Male ONLY.
1. Is Bencel the Pencil an IM in Chess? I want him to coach me DX 2. Does Dhokla also get harassed physically and verbally by Juves in the gaming house similar to when Flaresz was playing for SIN? {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: When are the split 2 Promotion/Relegation Matches On?
Don't know exactly when these matches are live, but the OPL Promotion Tournament replays can be watched on the League of Legends - Oceania YouTube channel. Also, there is no OCS team called Renegades; only Outlaws and Regicide. Have a good day!
: I am diamond 1 in rocket league, does that count? Since LoL doesnt actually have a 1v1 ranked mode or a solo performance indicator for 5v5. I think the closest you are going to get to an accurate player rank is by using another game and then judging a players ability based on time played in each game. So I made masters in sc2 in under a year and I am diamond in rocket league right now. I have played League of legends at least 5 times more than both those games.
doesnt mean youre high elo at league as you are in the two other games. your attitude is legit disgusting, and you should never be allowed to play for a competitive team with that mindset. you're a hardstuck gold player who can only play twitch, an extremely small champion pool for a player that has a strong desire to go pro. maybe if you came to the conclusion that you're a shit player who requires immense amounts of improvement for having 500 games in season 7 and still be gold after 4 seasons, you would be suited to playing in a competitive environment. try expanding your champ pool outside of twitch for once, play to the meta like every other competitive player does and fix that shitty ''but im a good player at rocket league and starcraft, and riot does not make a good solo performance indicator'' mindset or fuck off. on behalf of several other high elo players who think you are also a joke
: Competitive Ruling: Chiefs Esports Club
Rioter Comments
Easley (OCE)
: while you're correct that the oce english-speaking toxic population is the largest (given that english speakers most likely comprise the majority of the server population) there most definitely exists a subset of toxic chinese-speaking players whose presence outstrips that of any other apparent ethnic/language group. there's no hard evidence, admittedly - but both my own personal experiences and those of people i know strongly corroborate the notion that if there's a toxic player in your game who doesn't speak english, he's far more likely to be using chinese than any other language. this doesn't mean chinese people tend to be any more or less rude than other racial groups, and i suspect it's simply a reflection of what the ethnic distribution of players looks like - that is, english speaking players representing the majority, followed by chinese speaking players, then every other ethnic group in relative minority.
Sivrus (OCE)
: Top 8 OOL Team looking for Top/AD
Interested in applying as an emergency sub. Diamond III, working mic, great desire to improve, able to handle constructive criticism and can play Top/Jungle.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=lmperius,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=OcagEF0T,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-22T07:33:46.663+0000) > > A vast majority of the toxic players I encounter are Chinese. It is not racist, it has been a trend that I have noticed over the past year and it is extremely frustrating. They are extremely rude; they tilt when the team falls behind/plays poorly, abuse teammates and afk/intentionally feed/troll the second someone tries to talk back to them. I also want to clarify that only most foreigner chinese players in OCE act like this. > > I'd like to call myself an expert on identifying these individuals. A basic way of identifying such toxic and bad players is through this list I've gathered through my past experiences: > - Prevalent in Gold V - Diamond IV elo > - Very poor English speaking ability > - In-game names that don't make sense/are insensitive (JgYourMum, IUB Uzi, IIIlllIll, 13 06 1995, fkurmum) or a name that has distinct chinese words (caomei, wocao, caonijie, nanjia) > - An overwhelming tendency to play chinese champions or champions with high raw-damage kits (Kled, Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao, Pantheon, Zed, Miss Fortune, Lee Sin, Nidalee, Annie, etc..) > - Negative attitude, tendency to talk about one's mother or father in a negative connotation, speaking chinese in chat, using common terms such as 'sb, cao ni ma, or ff20 gg noob team' > - Extremely aggressive in lane (they can crush their lane and snowball or get ganked, die 5 times in 4 minutes, tilt the entire team and potentially feed further or afk) > - ONLY build full damage and have no respect for team compositions. They play whoever they want. > > I hope this comprehensive list acts as a general indicator for identifying these players. My basic recommendation is to simply mute them the second you get in game, and this applies to any other toxic player. General chat is a distraction and deters you from playing at your maximum potential. Or, just dodge queue the second you get one of these bad boys on your team. The only closest to definitive reasons to really know if a player is Chinese is either they actually type fluent Chinese in chat (not just any language they SEEM Chinese). Or that the very close to definitive reasons may include Chinese names (again, not just any that seem Chinese) and maybe names consisted entirely of numbers, especially so if "qq" can be seen at the very start of that number string (nonsensical random character names DO NOT count). Without at least some definitive and critical validation to point towards the likelihood of something, everything else is entirely born from mere speculation and conjectures. I mean seriously: * Since when being rude is anything to call someone's nationality? * Tilting and trolling their team when behind and possibly go afk is NOT something exclusive to players of any nationality. * Abusing teammates and go int feeding and whatnot is NOT anything to say about anyone's nationality, LEAGUE PLAYERS do that shit. * Language barrier is NOT an indication of toxicity, nor is it only possessed by players of any specific nationality. I mean hell, do you think every native OCE players type perfect English in the first place? * Random character strings in name is not anything to say about the player's nationality. Any players who originally named themselves after their email account, log-in name or purely random numbers/characters and refuse to change names will have that sort of name. * Playing Ionian champions does not indicate a player is of any specific nationality. Lee Sin is one of THE most popular and 1-trick'ed champ in the game, what, all of his players are Chinese you say? * Playing high burst champs is NOT exclusive to any player of any nationality, what are you even on about? Why do you think Mid, where it's populated by burst champs, is the most queued lane in all servers without fail? * Speaking in a language other than English in chat itself is NOT negative attitude. * Negative connotation does NOT mean the player is of any specific nationality. * "ff20 gg noob team" does NOT indicate one's nationality. * Typical 1-word-flash is not definitive of their nationality. So in the reverse of that logic, does a foreign player who learns to swear "fk u", "uninstall", "kys" etc are instantly OCE or wherever? * High aggression and going ham in lane does NOT indicate your nationality, wtf? * Building full damage does NOT indicate your nationality. It indicate bad game sense and that's all. Or perhaps you suggest that only players of a specific nationality or 2 can be bad? Really? * Not respecting team composition does NOT indicate your nationality. What sort of crack are you on bud? Give me some of that good stuff. Your opinion is so shit it's almost like a satire.
You are Silver V in Solo Queue. You cannot make such an argument if you have never experienced playing with foreigner Chinese players yourself. It is like trying to intervene in a political argument when you have 0 experience in politics. Your arguments are invalid unless you are in high elo and HAVE PLAYED WITH OR AGAINST THESE PLAYERS YOURSELF. The things I typed above have a very strong and direct correlation with the behaviour of foreigner chinese players.
Flysya (OCE)
: Looking for New Flex Club member (한국인오던가)
Diamond I Flex Queue (was Challenger last week but decayed) 63% win rate (73W-43L) Diamond III Solo Queue I only play on weekends now. I can play if you guys desperately need a fifth member.
Iriya (OCE)
: Is it me or are most non-english speaking flamers Chinese?
A vast majority of the toxic players I encounter are Chinese. It is not racist, it has been a trend that I have noticed over the past year and it is extremely frustrating. They are extremely rude; they tilt when the team falls behind/plays poorly, abuse teammates and afk/intentionally feed/troll the second someone tries to talk back to them. I also want to clarify that only most foreigner chinese players in OCE act like this, and ruin the reputation of chinese people in the League of Legends community. I'd like to call myself an expert on identifying these individuals. A basic way of identifying such toxic and bad players is through this list I've gathered through my past experiences: - Prevalent in Gold V - Diamond IV elo - Very poor English speaking ability - In-game names that don't make sense/are insensitive (JgYourMum, IUB Uzi, IIIlllIll, 13 06 1995, fkurmum) or a name that contains distinct chinese words (caomei, wocao, caonijie, nanjia) - An overwhelming tendency to play chinese champions or champions with high raw-damage kits (Kled, Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao, Pantheon, Zed, Miss Fortune, Lee Sin, Nidalee, Annie, etc..) - Negative attitude, tendency to talk about one's mother or father in a negative connotation, speaking chinese in chat, using common terms such as 'sb, cao ni ma, or ff20 gg noob team' - Extremely aggressive in lane (they can crush their lane and snowball or get ganked, die 5 times in 4 minutes, tilt the entire team and potentially feed further or afk) - ONLY build full damage and have no respect for team compositions. They play whoever they want. I hope this comprehensive list acts as a general indicator for identifying these players. My basic recommendation is to simply mute them the second you get in game, and this applies to any other toxic player. General chat is a distraction and deters you from playing at your maximum potential. Or, just dodge queue the second you get one of these bad boys on your team. Have a great day, lmperius PhD in Foreigner Chinese Player Studies in League of Legends Oceania
Turlo (OCE)
: Rank 2 OOL Team LF D3+ Jg
Whatup my homie Turlo I am happy to play as an emergency sub if needed.
: > [{quoted}](name=BurstFire303,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=Vhy1VJ2Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-13T07:13:20.269+0000) > > wont actually put the work in to improve Practice what you preach.
Please don't go around aggravating random people. This guy has experience coaching OCS teams and doesn't care about your opinion. Additionally, please don't insult anyone unless if they have been stuck in Silver/Bronze for more than four years. Thank you!
Wolves (OCE)
: The recent Competitive ruling in OCS. Riddle me this Riot
Good idea. Players who breached the rules in the OCS should not be allowed to enter again, however they should still be able to compete in the Oceanic Open Ladder. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. On a side note, I think it would be also good for Riot to conduct an investigation for the Top 8 Open Ladder teams who try and compete for the OCS Relegation Tournament, as they are most likely highly skilled players who could be boosting/account sharing/toxicity.
: I am looking for a mid-high gold to duo with.
You think peaking at gold 4 is something to be proud of after four years of constant play? You are clearly not cut out to play this game. Your attitude towards the game is disgusting; instead of admitting you're a shit and heavily unskilled player, you decide to shift the blame towards luck? Don't talk back to me kid, until you've peaked Diamond I in Solo Queue and top 20 Challenger in OCE Flex. Look at the overwhelming number of downvotes on your post. Clearly no one here likes you, keep your opinions to yourself because no one else is here to back you up. Want to prove me wrong? Get better at the game, quit bitching and demonstrate to me that you are indeed a good player who 'deserves to play competitively'as you have stated so in so many of your previous posts. See ya :D {{champion:29}} {{champion:82}}
: Lee Sin Masters OCE
Add me to the club! - Lee Sin God - Rank 6 Lee Sin OCE (League of Graphs) - Challenger Flex, Diamond IV Solo
: I am looking for a mid-high gold to duo with.
I mean if you've been struggling to climb out of silver elo for 4 years in a fucking row then you probably deserve to stay in that elo. One million XP mastery points on Twitch and you still play poorly. I'll give you two basic tips as a starting point - build some fucking boots and play actual champs, maybe then you'll find yourself climbing. This comment is on behalf of those who down voted your post. {{champion:110}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:164}}
Rioter Comments
: Oceanic Challenger Series: Competitive Rulings
: We're the Chiefs Esports Club - Ask Us Anything!
Who cooks the food at the gaming house?
: League tournaments come to high schools
When everyone at your school is bronze :(
Rioter Comments
: We know he is your Pet champ, but somethings gotta give here...
As a Lee Sin main and dirty one trick, I disagree with this post. Lee Sin is a very high skill cap champion. The vast majority of people trying to play Lee Sin are definitely not at the level to deal 1000 damage with their ultimate. Here's why: The Lee Sin provided in your screenshot is a good Lee Sin Player. Chances are he kicked multiple enemies and you were one of them who got hit, taking more damage. This is because Dragon's Rage deals an additional 12/15/18% of your bonus health as physical damage if it hits multiple targets. Lee Sin falls off really hard towards the late game, at around the 25 minute mark is when he begins to fall off. He may be strong, but at this point the enemy team is getting stronger by building up items, thus becoming stronger and tankier. Lee isn't strong enough to kill these opponents, nor is he able to sustain the high amounts of damage. There are two types of Lee Sin players; those who build a couple of damage items at first then go full tank, or Lee Sins who take full damage. Full damage builders have a significantly high chance of losing games that last longer than 30 minutes, he is simply not strong enough to kill enemies who can easily be protected by supports, exhausts, etc, and he will without a doubt get blown up within 2 seconds. Semi-tank Lee Sins are designed to be able to deal sufficient damage throughout the game, and be tanky enough to soak in damage during teamfights. If you think about it, Lee Sins who build full-tank are completely useless. They have no proper use in fights, his ''playmaking'' abilities and W as a shield is easily beaten by top-tier tanks. He would be complete garbage if he was just a tank. Lee Sin can also get countered very easily. He is prone to CC, his insecs can be easily countered by flashes/dashes, he falls off late game, and plays very poorly when behind. As for his Q which so many bronze players complain about, it can be stopped by a correctly-timed CC, and can be easily dodged if you actually bother to sidestep, which is something that is only existent in Platinum OCE+. Lastly, the preseason patches are an indirect nerf to Lee Sin. He struggles to clear Raptors and Krugs, as he is a single-spell based jungler and has slow clear in comparison to other junglers. He is now forced to take Thunderlords as his keystone mastery, making him squishier and other junglers have now overtaken him.
Spray (OCE)
: Teemo Cancer Build?!
Trinity Force takes too long to be built on someone like Teemo, and Blade of the Ruined King isn't that great either. You can replace them with items like Runaan's Hurricane which in my opinion is an essential for AD Teemo. It gives you lots of pushing power and its considerably cheaper. Blade can be replaced with something like Zz'Rot Portal, which gives you a tanky edge and also enhances your split pushing power. Rageblade should be built last, it is very strong late game. Aside from that, the other items are pretty good.
Essembie (OCE)
: Sha bi - cultural learnings for make benefit glorious nation of oce LoL
Thanks friend this post made my day, your personal favourite insult is hilarious xd
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Pixel art contest winners!
Love Candlestic's and Candyblock's one :)
: Problem is I'm also very wary of my teammates, I try to go in when they go in a fight they're gonna lose because I think I could at least do something without getting shit on by my team. How do I combat that?
You should probably leave them if the fight will end up being evidently unfavourable, and address to your team your concern by saying they shouldn't be picking fights if they're outnumbered. After all, it's better to have at least one alive member to defend rather than a whole dead team as they can simply take objectives without any risk. You need to communicate to them that you need to fight as 5 (or take it slow and play it out if your team is significantly behind in kills and objectives). In most cases they will acknowledge this and you will be able to engage in fair team fights, which is a lot better than not saying anything at all and being worried about your teammates losing. Confidence is also key, without it you can lose games that you actually could have won as long as you displayed confidence and competitive integrity. Also, keep in mind that some games simply can't be won, if they're too ahead or their team is simply outclassing yours in both attitude and skill.
: I've been playing horribly for the past day, I don't know what's going on.
If you're on a losing streak, chances are you're on tilt and will get more disappointed at yourself and your teammates when you die and lose. If not, you might simply be unlucky. Reduce the chances of yourself dying by doing simple things like taking awareness of the mini-map every couple of seconds and making sure you're not overextended in unwarded territory. You can also do things like valuing your life a lot more by making sure you don't trade 1 for 1 kills if you're ahead, doing whatever it takes to survive (such as flashing to dodge spells). I'd say the most important factor is improving map awareness and maintaining a good level of concentration when playing at all times.
: NA: Diamond 1 - 3. OCE: G1 - 4.
Considering you are ranked high Diamond in North America, it should not be mechanics and decision making being the cause of your problems. High Gold and Low Platinum is extremely hard to climb in Oceania because of the overwhelmingly high volumes of toxicity. In this elo in particular, toxic players, trolls, and players who are too self-centred are quite prominent, especially the few foreigner chinese players (don't represent all of China or Asia) who ALWAYS want things their own way. Try finding a group of friends to play with, that way you will find yourself winning a lot more. If not, try playing a hyper carry such as Akali with Hextech Gunblade or Pantheon. Mute your teammates the second they say something toxic and revolve the game around what's most important - winning, even if that means to let go the blue buff that your chinese AD Carry is attempting take even though he doesn't need it.
Rioter Comments
Fitzky (OCE)
: How to play kayle top - Build + Runes?
For Kayle, her best build is attack speed and ability power. So some good runes would be attack speed Marks, scaling armor seals (if you just want to farm and play passively) or just flat armor seals, 3 flat magic resist glyphs and 6 cooldown per level glyphs. Quintessences would be flat Ability power. So, you should have about 14% attack speed, 27 armor at level 18 OR 9 armor, 4 magic resist, 10% cdr at level 18 and 15 ability power. Masteries would probably have to be fervor of battle, 18/12/0. As for her build, I recommend taking Dorans Ring with cookies, followed up by her core item Nashor's Tooth, sorcerer boots, guinsoo's rageblade, runaans hurricane and zhonyas hourglass. this should give you 40% cdr with the runes provided. Last item would probably be void staff or rabadons, and situational items such as guardian angel and wits end are also preferable.
: Draft Normal queue in OCE
This post is wonderful and needs to be brought to the attention to Riot. A draft normal queue needs to be implemented as the benefits far outweigh the negatives. Roles are constantly being contested for in champion select and the outdated, shitty version needs serious replacing, and fast. When I go on a losing streak in ranked, I try and calm myself down by queuing up for a normal game, but manage to get the support role 90% of the time because my computer is slow and I can't call out the role I want. It's extremely frustrating and like you said, contributes more to the already toxic server that OCE is. Please Riot, either get rid of Blind Pick or give us Draft Normal Queue. Thanks for making this post, hopefully some form of change takes place, but I highly doubt it, considering how ignorant Riot can be in responding to its community. On a side note, please release URF again, it's a fantastic game mode.
: Ranked 5's Team LF Plat+ Top Laner
Hi I am new to game can i pples play for ur team? available friday/sat/sun
Diamond 5 (OCE)
: OCE LoL Spring Qualifiers
bumpity bump bump?
Melbounce (OCE)
: Sick of getting abused because I play Heimer.
There happens to be a negative connotation around champions like Heimerdinger and Teemo. There is not much that can be done about it, the best thing you can do is simply mute the players causing you problems (eliminating the source of threat). League of Legends is full of toxic players, every one of us must endure them. Keep your head up friend, don't let the haters get to you! Heimerdinger is a great champion and we should all strive for champion equality. {{champion:74}}
Rioter Comments
: if you report for ggez then you are worse than the person saying ggez. but muh safespace!!
You sound like a bronze 4 player stuck in Nami's Runemasters, maining Riven and Yasuo. xd
Oboro (OCE)
: 5 400+ challenger players looking for a challenger series team to join
Your best chance of playing together are competing in next year's Open Ladder Split 1. There are no OPL/OCS teams with complete roster changes, some of you might be lucky to gain a spot but I very highly doubt you will play in a challenger series or pro league team with all 5. Alternatively, you may potentially contact the top open ladder teams right now (DJ Danguards and Xero Empire) to see if they have any spots available. Or perhaps you could contact a challenger series team and purchase their spot, which I believe ranges around $1000.
Rioter Comments
Talkwyn (NA)
: Shoutcasting
Hey friend, It seems as if you're from North America, and this is the OCE boards page. If you are actually from OCE, I am happy to get some casters for my upcoming online tournament that I will be organising. Add me!
Valis (OCE)
: LF amateur leagues/competitions to cast at
Are you able to livestream a tournament and cast it with another person? If you can, add me through the League of Legends client and I can talk to you sometime soon!
: #WeAreChiefs AMA
Hey guys at Chiefs, Firstly I'd like to say congratulations on winning the OPL final, it was really exciting to see you guys win in such convincing fashion. I have been a fan since Season 3 when most of the roster was still under Team Immunity. My question is: Who do you guys practice against for the International Wildcard and how often? Best of luck guys, hope you can do us proud by qualifying for worlds and being the first OCE team!
Show more

Diamond 5

Level 110 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion