: Teamspeak Free to use oceteamspeak.com
2 Randoms approached me and started talking to me. Overall 10/10 experience.
Rioter Comments
: A Better System
: A Better System
Jink (OCE)
: Evry Bronz Gem.
: When the update arrives
> [{quoted}](name=sparklefart,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=z94BmlqY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-30T04:26:28.572+0000) > > When the update arrives It hasn't arrived?
Rioter Comments
: LF Plat+ Support | 2nd of May Online Tournament | Entry Fee Paid
: I made a montage of me tilting
I also tilt against Orianna, even thought I'm stronger than her she still gets away with little hp and makes me angry lmao.
: LF Plat+ Support | 2nd of May Online Tournament | Entry Fee Paid
Rioter Comments
: Constant 190 ping?
> [{quoted}](name=Diamond Carry,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMF2dJs4,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-04-22T21:06:56.100+0000) > > Edit: My pings back to normal, everyone else should be too.
Shok (OCE)
: I have to say that Riot's response to this has been quite poor, not even acknowledged after many hours of there clearly being a problem. Do they not pay attention to their own boards?
I'm sure their excuse would probably be use the Support system, which doesn't help because they'll reply with a copy and paste template depending on what your tickets based on.
8esTone (OCE)
: REAL LIFE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Valin (OCE)
: I really believe it is Spark. I have this problem also, along with other Spark users, however the people on vodafone and orcon seem to have the same ping as before. Sadly I don't think Riot can do much about this. Start complaining to Spark ASAP!
> [{quoted}](name=Valin,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=dh2uuU7j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-04-23T05:20:12.818+0000) > > I really believe it is Spark. I have this problem also, along with other Spark users, however the people on vodafone and orcon seem to have the same ping as before. Sadly I don't think Riot can do much about this. Start complaining to Spark ASAP! Already have.
li0nblood (OCE)
: Typical aussie can't say anything useful other than a joke about sheep, super smart
: 1. I said high elo, diamond isn't high elo until you get to diamond 1, diamond 1 also gets long queue times sometimes, i've had 30 minute queue times in diamond 1 so i think i know what i'm talking about. 2. You think i'd use my main on forums? I don't share my main with anyone because i don't want the account compromised, lots of high elo people are known to do this.
Sackboy (OCE)
: ***
I thought you type of people died with GD, disgusting sewer rats.
Sackboy (OCE)
: ***
Shhh 12ie, it's okay.
Hondenlul (OCE)
: same issue 204 ping stable its usually 50 stable
> [{quoted}](name=xgenoriginal,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMF2dJs4,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-04-23T02:33:59.079+0000) > > same issue 204 ping stable its usually 50 stable This exactly.
: It isn't, that's the actual queue time for high elo.
Diamond queue times is normal, only Challenger would have that queue time, but you're not Challenger.
Sackboy (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Diamond Carry,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMF2dJs4,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-04-23T00:06:13.874+0000) > > Even if that was true it would be for good reasons like Riot seeing the thread so they can fix the issue. The more people affected the better chance they'll fix it, common sense. Also I have don't have 15 damn accounts lol. 30 views, 15 upvotes, mate this server is dead, I doubt 15 people upvoted it in 3 hours, at 6 - 9 am. Please gtfo
Do you annoy people on the forums for your lack of skill in game, get a life kid.
: So Pulsefire Ezreal's Chat is bugged
Sackboy (OCE)
: Using alt accounts to upvote your own threads is sad.
Even if that was true it would be for good reasons like Riot seeing the thread so they can fix the issue. The more people affected the better chance they'll fix it, common sense. Also I don't have 15 damn accounts.
: Why can't we buff Katarina
She's fine as she is.
: Constant 190 ping?
It's quite obvious to me now it's Riot, as per usual.
: I have a smurf for several reasons. 1. Shorter queue times, waiting like 20-30 minutes to find a game in high elo sucks, so at non peak hours its good to go on a smurf. 2. Less stress, in high elo you need to try your hardest or else you'll just get rekt by the best players in the region, sometimes high elo players just want to relax, that's when a smurf comes in handy, don't have to try at all to succeed on smurfs. 3. Always good to have a backup account. 4. Being able to play with friends, something smurfs cant do on mains because they're ranked too high.
I disagree with 1. that queue time is exaggerated.
  Rioter Comments
Norak (OCE)
: No, it's so obvious. Look at 7 seconds in, I even zoomed in and put it in slow-mo for you. He clicks right, left, right, up faster than a human possibly can, whilst also using laser. His mouse can't be in 3 places at the same time.
I know, I was just kidding.
: Unfair ranked matchmaking
Unranked is basically silver, and the guy in gold has trash MMR. Simple as that.
: how funny would it be to have a 500ad+ rengar or xin with...
There's no point having 500 ad as Rengar without armor penetration which is why you'd build all armor penetration items on him.
Norak (OCE)
: How to: Script Inconspiciously
That's not scripting he's just really good at dodging.
: LFM - semi serious team
Did you say chur when ur from aus
Rioter Comments
KEGGLES (OCE)
: Teemos throne
You didn't make this.
Rioter Comments
Kaiyuso (OCE)
: I remember you from somewhere...
> [{quoted}](name=Kyuza,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=xf88KInr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-12T15:02:18.544+0000) > > I remember you from somewhere... I was probably a troll from GD?
Rioter Comments
: Unveiling the future of League of Legends
This better be a joke. I {{item:3070}} everytime.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Diamond Carry

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion