: riot pulled a team liquid on us, everyone got 4th
Mindstar (OCE)
: [COMPLETE] - OCE - Clash tournaments cancelled for the rest of this weekend
only gave up sleep to barely catch my bedtime to wake up early tomrow and this happens xdd
Rioter Comments
: Sign your school up for the LoL Learning Hub at the Powerhouse Museum
Rioter Comments
: I fear you may just need to do that 'upgrade' thing. A desktop will be cheaper and if you are dedicating to league you can buy a pretty decent setup for around 800 AUD. (Mind you the graphics card will set you back another 500+ AUD). I got an I5, not sure the specs etc for $711AUD + shipping postage etc, but the graphics card alone cost me $500 bucks. The thing is, are you using this laptop for school or work? If that is the case, but you still want to have a laptop and play league you are going to unfortunately upgrade to a better one, and laptops are alot more expensive due to how they are perceived. They are versatile, easy to transport and you can use them on the go. But they will never be able to compete with a desktop since they have only so much space to fit in the graphics card, memory etc. The client (new client) is very slow and personally its just horrible. I downloaded the new client but can't stand it. Not sure if your issue is with the actual client or the ingame client, but either way an I3 is obviously not going to preform as good as a more expensive I5 I7 etc processor even in a laptop. Not sure if this helps, but if you want to play league as it is currently, and they will update and implement more cpu memory hogging aspects since the game IS the highest rating game of its genre type, you will unfortuantly have to buy/upgrade and there is limitations with laptops and also older desktop pcs.
Well uh, this laptop my mum gave me for school work, but it holds up League just fine. League is awesome for potatos like my laptop
Maraudaur (OCE)
: You can vote through the link at the bottom of the post =D
Rioter Comments
Maraudaur (OCE)
: 2017 Ocean Week fan art voting! (Updated)
I just saw this, then saw Candlestics name Shes a Fanfic writer, makes dank fanfics. You can find her on Fanfiction.net, her name is name is Candlestic And idk how to vote, so i vote for candlestic :)
Fitzky (OCE)
: Is English your first language? Because you spell like a 10 year old
I know for a fact that some kids type fast as fuck and still get their words right, hes probably having a bad day with his typing or just a bad typer who does not know proper typing positions.
Rioter Comments
: Super long queue times
Im lvl 7 (Im new) It takes 10 seconds to find a bot game While I have to wait 30mins for a game

Ertytheqwerty360

Level 131 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion