: Unfair Ban - Ban Appeal
Lol theres no such thing as a bit harsher.. the way their penalty system is just harsh, period.
: this is beyond a joke
Nah, this is a good post. They are basically punishing people that WANT TO WIN.
: Do punishments reset every season?
Probably not because higher chance of you getting banned means a new account and more money spent on champions.
: Misleading Lunar Revel item.
Same thing happened to me, It's fucking dumb.
Essembie (OCE)
: Hawaii wants to create a law that will ban games with loot boxes to peop...
Nightjar (OCE)
: bots? bots are a rumour made up by trolls. Riot says there are no bots in aram, low level coop vs ai, or twisted treeline. Stop propagating rumours, that ryze who's rushed 6 mobi boots and ran down mid, 24hours a day non-stop for the last 4 weeks is just a very sleep deprived and slightly overeager new player. Stop picking on new players, movespeed is good, and 6 mobi boots help them get into battle, start pushing faster and helping their team faster. It's an easy mistake for a beginner to make that 6 mobi boots is the best build because it helps them get back to lane when they die faster. Stop being toxic and start trying to be nice to these new and slightly inept players and offer helpful advice rather than try to get them banned claiming they're a bot, when that would be impossible, because there can't possibly be any bots in league.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=kNzsWHc3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-17T07:36:29.915+0000) > > bots? bots are a rumour made up by trolls. > Riot says there are no bots in aram, low level coop vs ai, or twisted treeline. > > Stop propagating rumours, that ryze who's rushed 6 mobi boots and ran down mid, 24hours a day non-stop for the last 4 weeks is just a very sleep deprived and slightly overeager new player. > > Stop picking on new players, movespeed is good, and 6 mobi boots help them get into battle, start pushing faster and helping their team faster. It's an easy mistake for a beginner to make that 6 mobi boots is the best build because it helps them get back to lane when they die faster. > > Stop being toxic and start trying to be nice to these new and slightly inept players and offer helpful advice rather than try to get them banned claiming they're a bot, when that would be impossible, because there can't possibly be any bots in league. Love it.
: Unfair Ban - Ban Appeal
I'd have reported you just to bring up cases like this. Good luck seras trying to tell this guy the report system works lol. You didn't deserve it. Obviously reading the chat there was no negativity/abuse intended. Which is why the report system is fucking retarded.
HeartVine (OCE)
: Your best bet at getting a ban revoked is to appeal via [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (just pick the "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account" option and go from there). That said, I doubt this would be revoked, especially if there are chat restrictions in your history. There are a few types of chat behaviour that Riot takes more seriously, among which is "homophobia", which if I'm understanding correctly, is what this would be categorised as (certainly doesn't help that the term in question was used twice). You can try, but I wouldn't expect anything to come of it if I were you.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=IvRaH6Zj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-17T03:07:31.402+0000) > > Your best bet at getting a ban revoked is to appeal via [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (just pick the "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account" option and go from there). That said, I doubt this would be revoked, especially if there are chat restrictions in your history. There are a few types of chat behaviour that Riot takes more seriously, among which is "homophobia", which if I'm understanding correctly, is what this would be categorised as (certainly doesn't help that the term in question was used twice). You can try, but I wouldn't expect anything to come of it if I were you. LOL WHAT A JOKE, SUPPORT DONT DO SHIT!
: I'd love a rioter to read this.
Support can't do shit.
: One game 10 game chat ban!
You have to understand that Tyler1 like others who have been permed lost his account. He wasn't treated any differently. Riot won't lift a ban, period. JasonWazza couldn't have said it any beter..
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
TM06ASF (OCE)
: lol roit thinks thy can get rid of toxicity when their game breeds it its a by product of what they have created its a team based game and if one %%%% fucks up it affects the other 4 people but don't ban obv feeders or people who try to incite this lol
> [{quoted}](name=TM06ASF,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=oIzy7Myb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-16T00:32:50.393+0000) > > lol roit thinks thy can get rid of toxicity when their game breeds it its a by product of what they have created its a team based game and if one %%%% fucks up it affects the other 4 people but don't ban obv feeders or people who try to incite this lol Glad you understand the system and how dumb riot is, not enough people like u on forums.
: One game 10 game chat ban!
You won't get punished for being a shitcant, you'll get punished for typing. Obviously you wanted to win, and you instructed your team mates on what to do and you got frustrated. tldr Because you used the chat, you got a penalty. gj riot.
MrElfs (OCE)
: This person should not be playing league of legends
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
I think since a high % of people who play league are CONSIDERED "toxic" to even the lowest degree of toxic, and still getting punished. I mean the smallest amount of toxicity as to calling someone stupid can cause a penalty these days. Even using chat in a non constructive way and continuous chatting in AN ONLINE GAME, can cause one. They're dumb af but I don't think they'll gain players. The community they've had for the past 7 years are probably the people considered toxic who have lost money because of the ridiculous penalties so yeah. I don't think they'll gain shit.
Molendo (OCE)
: Does anyone here even lift?
Crossfit is by far more superior. {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}}{{champion:44}}{{champion:44}}{{champion:44}}
: Just, why is this okay.
I'll just leave this here :) https://imgur.com/a/8fO3a youre doing a good job riot :)
: I think it's easier to get champs in this system then back in the day. When they got rid of weekend bonus ip the struggle was real. Now that im levelling a smurf i've already unlocked a small champion pool i can play in ranked and im only level 29. What i wish, is that i can gift be, becacuse i've got like 800k
It's easy if you start out new, I was level 24 when new season started, I'm level 45 and still can't play ranked because of lack of champions and I've got under 1k BE. It's a bad system, I also am only able to get champions by luck of draw, I don't really get a choice in the champs I buy.
: Platinum 3 from 10 games (Fresh account)
Obvious winning is the big contributor, I just meant do you need like a ratio of cs per minute aswell k/d being a factor into the rank you're placed. Overall things a team would get points for in an LCS game or something.
90002 (OCE)
: this got me chat restricted
You guys forget that there is 4 other people on his team that were probably talking shit to him, this is probably subtle replies compared to what they were saying. and it probably tilted him. it's a short chat log for it be a probable 30min + game and he got a chat restriction. Not worth bro, riots dumb. people in this forum are dumb.
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
Not spend money? Have you played PUBG? P2P game and it's full of racism and EVERYONE laughs it off, literally no one gives a flying fuck. No one goes oh im not gonna play that game because it's racist. there's a mute button. Anyways it doesnt really matter, I'll do my best to report the real innocent people on this game, and bring them your way you can have fun explaining to them that the report system works lol
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
You just don't know what's wrong and what's right. Contrary to what riot employees will believe "it's ok when it's banter" I know for a fact you can still catch yourself a ban even when it is banter i.e calling your duo a dumb%%%% in chat that you know irl and duo with all the time. But hey, it musn't be banter seeing as that's how riot deems it. Riot knows everything and Riot is always right, right? Lol
: I have no obligation to continue as an Emissary, and even less obligation to be in Help and Support which isn't my area, and yet I choose to. Just because Riot isn't obliged to punish to on random individuals standards doesn't mean they don't consider the majority opinion. You are twisting words to suit your opinion, and assuming an absolute when I offered no such thing. Don't expect anyone to take that as proof of anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=P1Fk1sOi,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-13T03:22:44.497+0000) > > I have no obligation to continue as an Emissary, and even less obligation to be in Help and Support which isn't my area, and yet I choose to. > > Just because Riot isn't obliged to punish to on random individuals standards doesn't mean they don't consider the majority opinion. > > You are twisting words to suit your opinion, and assuming an absolute when I offered no such thing. Don't expect anyone to take that as proof of anything. Oh you mean sort of how riot does when they give you one side of a chat log and their report system taking things out of context? Yeah funny idea that.
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmwG8KGP85c It's just a fuckin' fact.
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
Look man, you do you. But just for what you've said about me bitching, I hope you earn yourself a penalty so you can be the one bitching. I'm sure it will eventually happen :D
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=P1Fk1sOi,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-02-13T02:26:51.261+0000) > > You realise even that is now walking the line of being banned right? And yet, still nothing on my end. Maybe it's not to do with banter and profanity so much as being a jerk (for lack of being able to use a better word).
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=P1Fk1sOi,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-13T02:56:14.379+0000) > > And yet, still nothing on my end. Maybe it's not to do with banter and profanity so much as being a jerk (for lack of being able to use a better word). That makes it ok then right? LOL
HeartVine (OCE)
: And exactly what "bullshit" are you referring to? Personally, I've never abused or harassed another player in LoL (or any game, from memory), but that doesn't mean I haven't occasionally indulged myself by engaging in banter and use of profanity. Seems to me you're just b!tching because you got caught.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=P1Fk1sOi,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-02-13T02:02:28.558+0000) > > And exactly what "bullshit" are you referring to? Personally, I've never abused or harassed another player in LoL (or any game, from memory), but that doesn't mean I haven't occasionally indulged myself by engaging in banter and use of profanity. > > Seems to me you're just b!tching because you got caught. If you have to ask, you haven't looked at a few posts in the player behavior section.
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
Yeah I don't know why you bothered when I've it made it pretty clear that I'm accepting the fact you can be reported over bullshit, and that's what I'm going to exploit. lol
: Platinum 3 from 10 games (Fresh account)
Yeah, I understand the new account thing. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
: Platinum 3 from 10 games (Fresh account)
Can you tell me what determines your placement? Amount of cs, k/d??
: Wrongful ban help
Just have to post evidence. See what happens.
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
Ethvn (OCE)
: I'm not even offended when people say kys.(kay why ess)
Ahahaha, Yeah I'm quite angry. I've lost a few ranked games in a row and I can't vent in-game. I am scared to even tell people what to do because it's in my nature to swear. Tbh tho, who even gets offended by words on league..?
darklem (OCE)
: Permanently banned even though I'm fairly sure I didn't deserve it.
That's not true lol.. I've never inted before but maybe because I recent revieved a penalty I got banned instantly after a game for going 0/13 in 13minutes and being Lvl 3. If it's not as obvious as that, I don't think they receive a penalty bud.
Rioter Comments
: Wrongful ban help
Fingers crossed bro. Hopefully they see sense then, the more cases that get appealed the more (atleast I hope) riot will realise that their report system is too strict.
: Wrongful ban help
Volunteers will probably see the post and if they thinks it's worth pushing forward for review by A REAL riot employee, then you could be in luck. But if there's any sense of intended abuse or something that could be proof as you're "kind of a dick" in the words of Riot Gehrin (lmaoooooooooooo) then it's a waste of time bro.
: Is this serious?
: Wrongful ban help
Most likely you won't get help. You should probably tag your evidence here anyway if you want a chance. But, Most likely it's not going to happen. Riots support are literally powerless aswell as everyone else on these forums.
QAPLA (OCE)
: I Was About to Buy Some RP Today...
Yeah, fuck the blue essence rates. I got dicked big time coming into the season at level 25, I'm level 46 and don't have enough blue essence to buy 20 champs.
Obìto (OCE)
: anyone else find it dumb how you cant earn blue essences?
Lmao you only have too much because you're not a new player.
: League of Fairies
Don't get what you're saying but i'm on your side lmao
: Did you know that the bird is the word
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=GnFHFivl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-09T00:23:42.868+0000) > > Did you know that the bird is the word Thanks peter lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: League of Fairies
Toxic af. Riot is doing such a good job at cleaning up the community :')
: The punishment/reform system in this game is so bad it hurts me mentally
1. Send a ticket 2. Get told to use chat more constructively and to utilise the mute button 3. realise riots not sympathetic enough and or ignoring what you've said and completely ignore the REAL PROBLEM of their game 4. come back to forums 5. do nothing because its a losing battle towards these fuckwits :)
Show more

Ethvn

Level 45 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion