: I swear this same thread was posted two days ago.
Sorry didn't realize there was another thread.
Rioter Comments
Imperial (OCE)
: LUX NEEDS DEBUFF
no its not http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Lux/Abilities
: I have been permanently banned. I am a reformed League of Legends player.
after 2 days of abuse from players like you, i welcome these posts. they tasty reflect on your actions if you can
Rioter Comments
: got banned
you got banned because you acted like a child after you didn't get your way. you lost your pick, is the other guy a dick? sure. But that doesn't mean your team mates have to suffer. Be the bigger person.
: Scripters in low elo
You are gold with a 60% winrate. Why are you on bronze? how did you get an account into bronze? why are you playing in that elo?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What is or isn’t ok? [Results]
Targeted griefing/trolling is really bad. should be a 24 hour ban that increases the more you do it.
Rioter Comments
ThatsBS (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exhausted,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=siKc2P99,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-24T11:36:26.020+0000) > > so if you were in a 5man, who reported you? Its automated over certain phrases and words. It doesnt need a person to report you...
Seriously?
: Appeal?
so if you were in a 5man, who reported you?
Rioter Comments
: Hey Exhausted, My humble thoughts below: 1) I think sport is really successful in Aus / NZ already, no reason league cant be the same we just have to continue to grow the popularity of the OPL. hopefully having players in Sydney, more content and personality helps that in 2017. 2) Remember with players on camera there is a heap of opportunity for sponsor engagement, with shirts, interviews. we are also looking for broadcast integration where possible. 3) I think the motivation is the same everywhere, to win! these players are hungry and no one likes losing. Cheers,
Thanks for the quick reply man. I think it edited this twice since i posted it. Soz :(
: Ask Us Anything - Oceanic esports team
* Given that OCE server size is small and the ability to grow will require more popularity, skills, infrastructure and exposure. how do you feel this can be overcome? What can be done to get investors for teams? * Advertising is being tested with Direwolves with their sponsor L.G but still no ability to promote or see the Sponsors/brands during a broadcast seems quite limiting for OCE to grow. OCE Appears stuck, with no ability, desire or options for top tier players.. true? if so. What can we do as a community to change this? and what will do you for us and the E-sport scene as a whole? * What will be done this year to give players motivation to climb, stay motivated and get more resources? IE: Bootcamps. International comps etc.. i for one would love to see an international event hosted here and have teams from other wildcard areas visit us for a change, or maybe get some NA and EU teams as well :)
: no I wont I will just be more pissed of at this game
Maybe not play anymore then.
: I would if I got my acc back but I carnt so that's 200$ acc ill just buy a smurf and fuck bronze
No you wouldn't, otherwise you would not have been banned!. Now that you have lost your account, maybe you will focus on improving yourself.
phantomz (OCE)
: WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT CREEPBLOCK
Hey man, just a heads up they are reverting the changes. you can see here from the dev blog http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/EWLnAleN-follow-up-pathing-aka-minion-blocking-update Expect it in next patch i believe All the best mate
: Riot please implement a system that alerts you when someone you have reported gets banned
: NOOOO fuck u %%%%s
Takes alot to be perma'ed many many warnings so i'd say you deserved it. maybe change your ways?
Mega Gnar (OCE)
: Made A Youtube Video!! Gifting 5 Skins to the first 5 people on here to like it
Fuck your gift, i enjoyed and liked the video regardless. Good job guys
Rioter Comments
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exhausted,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=74pAu1s8,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-05T05:14:36.454+0000) > > a downvoted thread requires a significant amount of the community disliking the thread for it to close, unpopular opinions can be voiced. > > > so what if the board moderation was higher, do you think that would help? > > if we had a moderation team who not only regularly monitored the boards but helped curve the "unpopular or trolls"??? nope, moderation isn't the problem it's the entire system of boards
i have to head out, would be great to continue this convo when i get back, can i add you in-game?
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exhausted,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=74pAu1s8,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-05T04:59:27.325+0000) > > Conversation starters, adding imput to the video so a conversation can move forward. > > all i wanted was to help create conversations and hopefully be a part of them, by sharing things i liked about the LoL community as a whole. > > Good point, but what's to say thread manipulation isn't going to occur on forums? > > why should the community have to see a thread only because its "bumped" > that forces new content to be pushed the next page, which means new stuff will be missed. > > by downvoting/upvoting the community as a whole is choosing what is seen. because anyone at all ever can bump a thread equally to anyone else at all ever. a downvoted thread requires a significant amount of the community disliking the thread for it to close, unpopular opinions can be voiced.
> because anyone at all ever can bump a thread equally to anyone else at all ever. a downvoted thread requires a significant amount of the community disliking the thread for it to close, unpopular opinions can be voiced. so what if the board moderation was higher, do you think that would help? if we had a moderation team who not only regularly monitored the boards but helped curve the "unpopular or trolls"???
: Actually yeah, in the original forums we had people post their own content. There was a fella who created his own animated league series. He was respected and got a lot of support, even from the Riot Oceania crew iirc. People don't respect someone who is essentially an email notification. It is just reposting other people's content for your own benefit (even if you cry ''exposure''!). It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you selfish, and expect people to react accordingly.
> Actually yeah, in the original forums we had people post their own content. There was a fella who created his own animated league series. He was respected and got a lot of support, even from the Riot Oceania crew iirc. you speak of pentamagic and arkadian https://www.youtube.com/user/pentamagic i also posted there stuff on the boards, which they were happy for me to do. I also was very happy and willing to help out in videos "tips for bronze/gold" and "did you know?" videos on many occasions i spent time in custom games with arkadian helping him demonstrate. (read: test dummy LOL) > People don't respect someone who is essentially an email notification. It is just reposting other people's content for your own benefit (even if you cry ''exposure''!). It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you selfish, and expect people to react accordingly. thing is, i didnt expect anything other than a community to develop and conversations to be started, and maybe create my own content in time. i dont nor do i feel i should be respected for that, but i should at the very least be given an opportunity to be express myself and be judged on who i am, not what people assume me to be. what i'd hoped was people would start talking on the boards, content creators would join forces and make something special relating to OCE, meet new people (which i did) and most of all meet and create new friendships. but people assumed the worst of me.
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exhausted,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=74pAu1s8,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-05T04:35:11.033+0000) > > True, but its very easy seeing someone trying to make something better, and maybe just maybe, contribute as well. instead that was not the action that was taken. > > rather then say ok dude, we get what your trying to do, lets get to know this bloke, i was judged and abused instead. not one of those abusive people know me, or have taken the time to get to know me. thats not what a community should be. it sounds like if all you did was post other people's stuff there was no personality for posters to interact with > Sounds like a good idea, it would be great to have a very active community, but why not try to achieve that here? > > again i have to ask, have you actively tried to make the boards better over a prolonged period of time? and whats the say if the forums open again tomorrow, whats going to make it better? Because the boards do not work for a small community. The forums work because there's no system controlling what gets seen, it's just who posted when.
> it sounds like if all you did was post other people's stuff there was no personality for posters to interact with Conversation starters, adding imput to the video so a conversation can move forward. all i wanted was to help create conversations and hopefully be a part of them, by sharing things i liked about the LoL community as a whole. > Because the boards do not work for a small community. The forums work because there's no system controlling what gets seen, it's just who posted when. Good point, but what's to say thread manipulation isn't going to occur on forums? why should the community have to see a thread only because its "bumped" that forces new content to be pushed the next page, which means new stuff will be missed. by downvoting/upvoting the community as a whole is choosing what is seen.
: > [{quoted}](name=Exhausted,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=74pAu1s8,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-10-05T04:26:45.425+0000) > > No one ever deserves to get abuse for trying to provide something positive. EVER! all you did was post other peoples content. literally just a shill. > ok so lets say forums are back tomorrow? what when, what do you want to see the forums have? what content or imput should we expect from forums? the damage is done, the least we could do is at least make it look like forums.
> all you did was post other peoples content. literally just a shill. Really whos? peacepigeon posts on our boards? no but i subb to him on youtube and receive notifications that he has made a new video.. that makes me a bad person for choosing to share that? > the damage is done, the least we could do is at least make it look like forums. Thats defeatism! any place can be better, have faith and some confidence. don't assume the worst in things. -- Going to say this now, we both want different things, but our intentions are the same. "a better community" its something i would really like to see, and hopfully. some people will actually take the time to get to know me, and allow me to know them. would be a fantastic thing.
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exhausted,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=74pAu1s8,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-10-05T04:26:45.425+0000) > > No one ever deserves to get abuse for trying to provide something positive. EVER! Positivity is a matter of perspective, and though an intention may be pure the motion can be misplaced. > ok so lets say forums are back tomorrow? what when, what do you want to see the forums have? what content or imput should we expect from forums? Whatever the community wants to put on it, as it always was.
> Positivity is a matter of perspective, and though an intention may be pure the motion can be misplaced. True, but its very easy seeing someone trying to make something better, and maybe just maybe, contribute as well. instead that was not the action that was taken. rather then say ok dude, we get what your trying to do, lets get to know this bloke, i was judged and abused instead. not one of those abusive people know me, or have taken the time to get to know me. thats not what a community should be. > Whatever the community wants to put on it, as it always was. Sounds like a good idea, it would be great to have a very active community, but why not try to achieve that here? again i have to ask, have you actively tried to make the boards better over a prolonged period of time? and whats the say if the forums open again tomorrow, whats going to make it better?
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exhausted,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=74pAu1s8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-05T04:11:16.332+0000) > > Can i ask, what's to say you cant experience the same thing on these boards? > have you tried? have you actully tried to make the baords a better place to be? or have you condemed it from day 1? I was active on NA boards before OCE switched over and the impact upon the community was very noticable. With or without me taking to OCE boards the number of posters we lost from the switch over alone already damned this place. > I tried to make these boards a better place to be, i posted items relating to esports, content creators, AMA's, guides and much much more. > some of it was on Reddit so i received alot of hate regarding this. (not like anyone can sub to something right?) > > i stopped posting mainly due to amount of abuse across all platforms of communication, ingame, curse voice, teamspeak etc.. and while im not going to name and shame, a few of those people who were abusive are from that "old forum community" The way you say this, without providing examples only leads me to draw the conclusions the way you went about it made you bring it upon yourself, sorry. > now from what I've heard they controlled the forum, anything they didn't like was derailed, and the creator of said thread completely trashed. > > Some will say, well you only posted "shit".. really, i worked/talked close with some of the rioters and the numbers grew and activity grew while i was trying to help create something more for the boards. This isn't really true at all. There were some people who would act a bit like that but by far not the majority. The impact of those people is much greater on boards as they can literally delete your presence by censoring everything you post. > when it comes down to it, the community is what you make of it. > > **If you want to something better, then help create something better. ** Exactly what I'm doing sir.
> The way you say this, without providing examples only leads me to draw the conclusions the way you went about it made you bring it upon yourself, sorry. No one ever deserves to get abuse for trying to provide something positive. EVER! > Exactly what I'm doing sir. ok so lets say forums are back tomorrow? what when, what do you want to see the forums have? what content or imput should we expect from forums?
Malygos (OCE)
: Riot Games Oceania, your community has spoken.
Can i ask, what's to say you cant experience the same thing on these boards? have you tried? have you actully tried to make the baords a better place to be? or have you condemed it from day 1? I tried to make these boards a better place to be, i posted items relating to esports, content creators, AMA's, guides and much much more. some of it was on Reddit so i received alot of hate regarding this. (not like anyone can sub to something right?) i stopped posting mainly due to amount of abuse across all platforms of communication, ingame, curse voice, teamspeak etc.. and while im not going to name and shame, a few of those people who were abusive are from that "old forum community" now from what I've heard they controlled the forum, anything they didn't like was derailed, and the creator of said thread completely trashed. Some will say, well you only posted "shit".. really?, i worked/talked close with some of the rioters and the numbers grew and activity spiked while i was trying to help create something more for the boards and OCE in general, and it was great to see. but more then that, you actually started to see OCE content creators come out of hiding, cosplayers and and artists slowly taking a peak at the boards. I met ALOT! of people during my time trying to make the boards a more attractive place to be, somewhere you could enjoy and gain new friendships, but a group of bitter, selfish and closed minded people didn't like that. i think there are some who are from the old forums who if given the chance will try to make this place something more then it is currently, but sadly i think there is also a group who just hates this place and doesn't want it to succeeded regardless of what is done, and sadly i think they are the majority. **when it comes down to it, the community is what you make of it.** **If you want to something better, then help create something better. **
: can we stop saying ggez
its a bannable offence i believe
Bipolar (OCE)
: He needs to make his bed.
27th around 12pm its sunday.. everyone is lazy on sunday.
IShaunI (OCE)
: You're Garbage. No one wants to hear what you have to say, stop abusing me. You'e just mad cos I smashed you on my smurf You don't talk about OCE in other communities. *fucked ......
what are you on about? are you referring to the poster? i'm slightly confused.
Olee (OCE)
: I don't know, I felt like it did
: New jinx skin please
Why did you think you were getting a free skin? Why would you enter in your details ? Why we're you searching for free skins? Why not simply buy them?
: RIOT PLEASE HELP ( FREE JINX SKIN) ITS A HACK PLZ RIOT THIS NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!
Why did you think you were getting a free skin? Why would you enter in your details ? Why we're you searching for free skins? Why not simply buy them?
Norak (OCE)
: That was partially covered in the video. People script not to get better, it's partially to gain elo, but mostly to get praise and to be able to shit talk freely.
Seems stupid I am where I am on the ladder for a reason, would much rather earn my Elo then shot talk and get stomped. Don't under some. People's logic on the game But thanks for sharing man
Norak (OCE)
: In Detail Method of Proving Scripting (Long) (Timestamped)
This was quite a good bit of info to learn, i'm not sure if it would be something i would see in my games being a low elo player, but it does make you think. you've put alot of time into researching this and understanding how to identify scripters so well done mate. my real question is, why would you do something(script) like this? what's the benefit? your not learning or developing as a player. Great work mate, thanks for sharing this. Respect mate.
: Happy Fun Times :)
Really enjoyed this video.. Nice work
: Did soraka get indirectly buffed
Focus her and punish her when caught out of position
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Exhausted,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=GLF8wOxQ,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-07T06:05:02.386+0000) > > because in ranked, people actually try! i doubt they do try tbh, i try all the time, whether or not others do is a different story
not here to debate with you, listen and learn from jasonwazza and others.
: OK then, fine this account is bronze 5, atm I'm a bronzie and i deserve to be in bronze because i cant hold my temper, i cant carry, i cant do anything, i only came here for help, you have shown me even the best people have a dark side, oh and i had another Tryndamere game last night went 31/2/5 304cs in 44mins in a normal game, how come i cant do that in ranked, how come i seem like the only person trying to change to be a better person at league and people persist on ruining my games, yeh i get it im not consistent and other people are better then i am, but seriously im not the only person trying to get out of bronze, and yeh ill add you ill try drop my ego but it will be hard because of who i am as a person, u will have to be brutally honest with me, as harsh as harsh can be, make me learn the hard way, because the easy way isnt working for me, and maybe with a little bit of luck, hope and faith i might actually be worth something to the community, ill add you now
>31/2/5 304cs in 44mins in a normal game, how come i cant do that in ranked because in ranked, people actually try!
: ADC Mordekaiser 62.5% win rate lel
its abit less then 65% its close to 60%. theres a reason why its higher and tbh i wouldnt be good at explaining it. Author of the new site counterplay.xyz gave a really good explanation of why this occurs, and riot backed him up on it. But i agree, hes really strong atm, and needs abit of tweaking. >QUOTE FROM 0SKYDiVE >hello, i am the author of a new site that is like champion.gg - counterplay.xyz. i will explain what i know about riot's api and dig into my database to see what's going on. riot's api gives each player in a game two independent attributes that explain where they went and what they did. role and lane. lane is easy, it's: top, middle, bottom, or jungle. role can be: solo, none, duo carry, duo support, or just duo. here's how these two attributes align to what actual players call them. human name = api role, api lane top = solo top mid = solo middle jungle = none jungle adc = duo_carry bottom support = duo_support bottom of course, the api can send more combinations. my site only looks for these 5, and i'm guessing that champion.gg does the same as well. to see what's going on, let me do a DB query to see what all of the different combos are for morde in plat: http://i.imgur.com/1vK1PTv.png that's interesting - there are 707 games as duo_carry bottom, but another 362 games as just 'duo bottom' (which don't count as either adc or support on my site, and probably not others as well). by the way, if you're wondering why my sample size is so low: i scan NA games only. i'm fairly certain i have most, if not all, of the ranked games on this patch scanned. let's check out the winrates for these different combos: 5.17 platinum morde in "duo carry, bottom" role + lane = 64.2% winrate. 5.17 platinum morde in "duo, bottom" role + lane = 51.3% winrate. 5.17 platinum morde in "duo support, bottom" role + lane = 48.9% winrate. http://i.imgur.com/HKJqzus.png i know lots of ADC mordes buy a relic shield to start out with. maybe that's confusing the algorithm? let's do some aggregation: 5.17 platinum morde in "bottom lane", but with any role = 59.1% winrate. still pretty strong! http://i.imgur.com/tE338sz.png hope this helps.
: No, you dont see many support anivia's, most people play her mid where her E does over 1000 dmg, her whole counterplay revolves around avoiding the buffed E damage, and if every champ with a slow related to ice gave her that 2x damage for free, her teamfight potential would be crazy, you mention that its not much of a buff to solo lane anivia, you should remember that the laning phase only lasts 10/15 min, the other 40 min you are team fighting (with ashe, liss, sej etc) and the 'not much of a buff' becomes a real problem. Also anivia's pick rate is 2.27% and yorick's is 1.05% so she is picked over twice as many times as yorick, swain is roughly the same as anivia. Remember also that anivia's 'chilled' and ashes' 'frost' are different de-buffs, its not like teemo/singed where its the same poison. both chilled and frost slow the opponent but that doesn't make them the same thing. Brands passive, cass's poison, fizz's W, malz's E, naught's W, singed's Q, Swain's E, twitch's passive, Morde's R, Trundle's R, Caitlin's traps and teemo's posion. are all AP scaling DoT abilities, that do exactly the same thing as poison, imagine if Cass's E reset on ALL of those, be kinda OP right? well actually it resets on Twitch's poison too despite it being a different effect to normal poison, (not having the little bubbling particle) it doesnt even do magic damage it does true damage, so that means we can include not only AP scaling DoT abilities, but true damage and AD ones too, the list now includes: Darius's passive, Gangplanks passive, Talons Q and Udyr's Q. But of course we are forgetting that both singed and her own poisons are AoE too, so if AoT DoT abilities count then we need to add: Alistar's passive, Ammumu's W, Anivia's R, Annies R, Fiddle's R, Garen's spin, Hec's W, Karthus' E, Kennen's R, Lissandra's R, Maokai's R, MF's E, Morde's W, Morgana's W, Nasus' R, Rammus's R, Renek's R, Rumble's Q and R, Shyvanna's W, Urgots E, Viktor's R, Vlad's W and Wukong's R, to the list. heres where you say "well you're just being stupid now" but actually if you look at it, those abilities are no different to 'poisons' they do the same thing, lets compare Teemo's Posion and Fizz's W for a second, they are both AP scaling DoT AA buffs, that do the same thing. So in all respects fizz does have a poison. Taking that logic into account, all the aforementioned champion's abilities fit the Requirements to reset Cass's E, but they don't because Cass would have a 100% ban rate if that was the case, so they classify what is a poison and what isn't by name alone, and so if they judge it by name alone, that means that Anivia's 'Chilled' IS indeed different to Ashe's 'Frost' therefore if the rule was to be broken and anivia's Frostbite dealt double damage to targets with ashe's 'frost' then the 'poison' rule would not apply either and Cass would have all the previously mentioned champions reset her E. (also by default Urgots Q would be homing on all those abilities too) its similar to Yasuo's wind wall, regardless of what the ability actually is, if it is named a projectile then it is blocked, Ezreals Ult which is an ult and does mega damage is blocked, where xerath's Q which is a non-ultmate ability on a short cooldown and deals less damage isn't blocked, you'd think it would make more sense balance wise to work the other way around, but because of the wording of yasuo's wall, one ability is blocked and the other isn't. Morale: wording is important, And of course this doesn't only affect anivia, "if a door is opened it can be crossed through from both sides" which means ashe's basic attacks would crit on targets afflicted with anivia's 'chilled' and Rylai's slow as well, which would be kinda slightly OP, anivia would stun a target and ashe could crit straight away. Even if anivia wasn't in the game, if someone had rylai's ashe would crit on them too, Sejuani could also use her permafrost on targets with rylai's or ashe/anivia slows, and henceforth ashe and anivia could get bonus damage off her passive effect too, not to mention that Anivia's R is AoE and would allow ashe to crit instantly on the whole team, and allow Sej to slow everyone. in short a change like you suggest not only tips the scales even more so in the favour of an already very powerful mage (anivia) but in applying the change you affect several other aspects of the game, (RIOT's balancing team has it harder than you think aye) although i do see where you are coming from don't get me wrong, (i still believe lee sin shouldnt be affected by blind) and in my opinion i believe that anivia should be able to use her buffed E against the dragon, but she cant because dragon is immune to CC and thus isn't affected by 'chilled'. My problem with this is that 'chilled' isn't a form of CC but 'Slow' is, so dragon should block the 'slow' aspect of chilled but not the 'chilled' part. An example would be Azir's Q, yes it has a slow but dragon doesn't block the whole ability does it?
: Wow Thanks Riot
This occurs when your modem drops the connection Then reconnects 1-3 seconds later but doesn't lose sync with provider Willing to bet you have a modem that the internet company gave you **(which is cheap nasty sh#t!)** Get a decent modem. Will actually increase the quality and consisitancy of your connection
Existance (OCE)
: no sense bud
We know, but you can change! There's hope for everyone, even people like you.
Existance (OCE)
: Why is he banned in most ranked queues? Because he's broken
He isn't, the stats are not in your favor. Provide proof of your claim or be gone
Show more

Exhausted

Level 55 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion