Over Haul (OCE)
: How about the fact that this is considered to be a game for all ages and such language shouldn't be used in game that children could be playing even if the other people around you don't mind the use of that language
http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=32211&Title=League+of+Legends 13+
Ingénue (OCE)
: While most of you chat log can be considered toxic to people outside of the "banter"context, there is one line that jumps out. >FistMeDaddy666: bullseye %%%ggot. Even if it's just "friendly banter", homophobic slurs are **never** ok. The system routinely escalates chat logs containing racist, homophobic or sexist language up to permaban status.
But honestly, I don't think I should get banned FOREVER for just that. I don't have an excuse to what I typed, but I think it's way too much for saying a homophobic slur. Now, I'm not for homophobic, racial and sexist slurs, and I would never actually mean what I said... Honestly, I think the system went overboard with permanently banning me for just that, I mean, if I was banned for 3 games, and multiple toxic insults, I'd probably be fine with it, but I honestly believe that Riot went overboard with this permban.
Talon12 (OCE)
: Don't know who you cant see why you wouldn't be banned, 80% of that log is considered offensive, friendly or not.
The one that I "offended" friended me after the game, and we were about to play another game together. Friendly banter is in every gaming community, and is a great way to meet new people and make friends. If 80% of my chat log is me trying to befriend an enemy player, I honestly can't see why I should be banned.
: I'm going to analyse my own words, and try to figure out what could've been offensive to others. FistMeDaddy666: hey jinx lets play guess the %%%%%% FistMeDaddy666: whos the %%%%%% jinx? FistMeDaddy666: WHOS THE %%%%%% FistMeDaddy666: DID YOU GUESS VLAD?! FistMeDaddy666: WELL YOU WERE RIGHT! FistMeDaddy666: OH MY GOD FUCK OFF YOU STINKY PERIODHEAD FistMeDaddy666: i am hecking ur mother as we speak kind sir FistMeDaddy666: u are heckin fat n stinky FistMeDaddy666: HECK TO YOU YOU FRICKING FRICKER Oh, look, 9 lines of banter and I get permanently banned.
Now, some people could've taken this really seriously, although they were ONLY directed at the enemy Vladimir, who was happily engaging in FRIENDLY BANTER with me, I honestly can't anything I did wrong.
: My Account has been Permanently Banned
I'm going to analyse my own words, and try to figure out what could've been offensive to others. FistMeDaddy666: hey jinx lets play guess the %%%%%% FistMeDaddy666: whos the %%%%%% jinx? FistMeDaddy666: WHOS THE %%%%%% FistMeDaddy666: DID YOU GUESS VLAD?! FistMeDaddy666: WELL YOU WERE RIGHT! FistMeDaddy666: OH MY GOD FUCK OFF YOU STINKY PERIODHEAD FistMeDaddy666: i am hecking ur mother as we speak kind sir FistMeDaddy666: u are heckin fat n stinky FistMeDaddy666: HECK TO YOU YOU FRICKING FRICKER Oh, look, 9 lines of banter and I get permanently banned.
Rioter Comments
Ninox (OCE)
: What is it you want to know about this exactly? It should be fairly obvious why you were suspended, especially if you were afk in the second game as you suggest.
I wasn't AFK. I just let my "friend" play on my account... I mean I wasn't the one talking. I told him to mute chat and not talk...
: Here are (some of) the things that would've contributed. > Game 1 > > FistMeDaddy666: gank me u %%%! > > FistMeDaddy666: ^%%%got > FistMeDaddy666: lol get out of here with your maccas wifi you %%%got > FistMeDaddy666: stop fucking pinging it > FistMeDaddy666: we know youre lagging %%%got > FistMeDaddy666: tell this %%%% to get off his maccas wifi > > FistMeDaddy666: STOP FUCKING PINGING YOUR PING > > FistMeDaddy666: get better internet %%%got > FistMeDaddy666: this %%%% is so shit > > FistMeDaddy666: shes shit > > FistMeDaddy666: ggez > > Game 2 > > FistMeDaddy666: youre stupid And then we have this: > I wasn't even playing on the second game... Which most likely means you were AFK (which seems like it wasn't the case, given some of the comments), AFK farming (which is unacceptable because it's blatantly refusing to help your team) or you allowed someone else to play on the account (which is a breach of the TOU and EULA).
I mean, I wasn't the one who was playing on the second game. I told the person on my account to mute chat and not to chat but he wasn't listening...
Rioter Comments

FistMeDaddy666

Level 28 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion