: Mark/Dash is the only thing in this game that keeps mobility creep under control.
Yet even the champions with great mobility can use it which negates the benefit of using it with champions that have poor mobility. This ability should never have been available to every champion. There're just SO MANY that become OP with it. Like a Fizz with snow ball is practically unstoppable. No matter how good you position yourself, you're going to die. Not to mention Amumu. And it shouldn't be spammable like it is.
: Snow ball needs to change or go
Also when you hit snow ball you should automatically dash rather than being able to activate the dash whenever you want. That way if you shoot it you're committed to going in.
Rocka (OCE)
: it makes the game fun. Who cares if its not ballanced.
Because it's a game that revolves around skill? I imagine there'd be an uproar if Riot introduced snow ball to Summoner's Rift.
: "Unable to connect to server" only when on mobile (4G) internet?
I see. Thanks for your help guys. If it happens again I'll give that a go and see what works. Cheers!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GigaPube (OCE)
: then dont go near annie, or dodge her snowballs. thats the fun of aram, you win with an annie or you lose against her. bad annies most likely exist enough to feed hard, so theres always a chance for that. das the fun of it mane
It's not anywhere near that simple. There's four other players on the team, and minions, all of which can be hit. Plus, a flash can be used after snow balling if they're not already in perfect position. There're also situations where you're forced into a position where you can't dodge. You've got flash, but then it's down for five minutes and they'll have another 8 or so opportunities to snow ball you while it's on cooldown. On top of that, you've got to dodge the rest of the snow balls on their team as well. A coordinated team can easily aim at the same target and hit it because you've got no where to move.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=FrozenFlame,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=WcLPlVFO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-12T06:50:13.608+0000) > > Hi, > > I play with HUD scale set to 0. In the previous patch it was fine, however now I notice several things wrong: > > 1. Text seems to overlap the UI slightly (for example the character information at the bottom left of the screen, or in the middle at the bottom) > 2. Chat size is being affected by HUD scale. So even though chat scale is set to 100, it's literally impossible to see. > 3. Death recap is being affected by HUD scale, making it impossible to see. Hi Frozen, I've passed that along to our HUD team and will let you know what I hear back. Thanks for reporting the issue.
: Patch 5.11 is Live - Got bugs, errors, let us know.
Hi, I play with HUD scale set to 0. In the previous patch it was fine, however now I notice several things wrong: 1. Text seems to overlap the UI slightly (for example the character information at the bottom left of the screen, or in the middle at the bottom) 2. Chat size is being affected by HUD scale. So even though chat scale is set to 100, it's literally impossible to see. 3. Death recap is being affected by HUD scale, making it impossible to see.
: >I've set the global setting to allow the application to handle everything, so there shouldn't be any problem. I don't think the NVIDIA control panel has any control over how many cores are used, but if so it's set so League can do what it wants. Just try setting it manually. Maybe there was a glitch with the automatic setting manager. Nvidia aren't perfect programmers; no-one is. >All right, I'll give it a go. That's annoying haha because I'll have to play an entire game or two with it. For the record I have a USB sound card. Hm... well did it work any better or no difference at all? >Hmm it's never even. Usually a game can only utilise up to four cores, and most are only optimised (or can use) two or so. I can only think that league is only able to use two cores, and it's doing something periodically which is really intensive. I agree with you there. It might cause errors on duo-core setups if they started using four cores instead of just two. >I submitted a ticket as well, and in the process gave them the requested logs, and I read a few. Quite a few errors in there, though I didn't spot anything that I would be able to tell was the problem. There's *always* errors, even when everything is perfectly fine. Riot just don't like removing old, irrelevant code out of their game, so they still produce unrelated error messages when executed (which of course, mean nothing at all (I mean bloody hell, it complains that it can't find [Averdrian](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Averdrian)'s resources)). This is as frustrating as stroking a broken umbrella. It ain't gonna protect you from the flying water anymore, but you still need to deal with its weight. I feel your pain.
> [{quoted}](name=HORSE OF FORCE,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=OdBf9tMu,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T11:01:19.384+0000) > > Just try setting it manually. Maybe there was a glitch with the automatic setting manager. Nvidia aren't perfect programmers; no-one is. That's what it was set to before pretty much, and now it's set to auto. Definitely don't think it's this. > > Hm... well did it work any better or no difference at all? No difference I think. I still saw a stutter during the game. > There's *always* errors, even when everything is perfectly fine. Riot just don't like removing old, irrelevant code out of their game, so they still produce unrelated error messages when executed (which of course, mean nothing at all (I mean bloody hell, it complains that it can't find [Averdrian](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Averdrian)'s resources)). > > This is as frustrating as stroking a broken umbrella. It ain't gonna protect you from the flying water anymore, but you still need to deal with its weight. I feel your pain. Haha I see. Well hopefully there is something they'll see in there that can help me. To report: I notice the same periodic stuttering even at 2560x1600 on the lowest settings. I notice no stuttering on the highest settings at 1920x1080 on the highest settings. I notice no stuttering (so far) at 2560x1600 on the highest settings with borderless mode on (instead of full screen.) Really weird.
: >I've set my NVIDIA control panel to give control to the application I have the Nvidia Control Panel myself. Each individual setting can be set to either one from Nvidia or from the application. Double check that it's all on application, if that's what you think will be best (could be that League is trying out a setting that you really shouldn't be using, eg. only use one core?) >except for disabling all in-game sounds. Do try this out. Problem might be with your sound card. Some cards will throttle their FPS based on sound, so if there's something wrong with the sound then disabling sound should completely fix it. (Of course, you'd still want sound, but the point of doing this is to pin-point the problem.) >usually see one CPU core which is 85%+ usage, and another which is 60%+, and then the rest vary up to 20%. As formerly said, check to make sure Nvidia Control Panel is letting applications take full advantage of all your cores. That does seem like it's a bit unevenly distributed. >I've got Windows 7, and the software that comes with my SSD basically configures Windows for an SSD. Nevermind then. :P
> [{quoted}](name=HORSE OF FORCE,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=OdBf9tMu,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-27T12:54:54.729+0000) > > I have the Nvidia Control Panel myself. Each individual setting can be set to either one from Nvidia or from the application. Double check that it's all on application, if that's what you think will be best (could be that League is trying out a setting that you really shouldn't be using, eg. only use one core?) I've set the global setting to allow the application to handle everything, so there shouldn't be any problem. I don't think the NVIDIA control panel has any control over how many cores are used, but if so it's set so League can do what it wants. > > Do try this out. Problem might be with your sound card. Some cards will throttle their FPS based on sound, so if there's something wrong with the sound then disabling sound should completely fix it. (Of course, you'd still want sound, but the point of doing this is to pin-point the problem.) All right, I'll give it a go. That's annoying haha because I'll have to play an entire game or two with it. For the record I have a USB sound card. > As formerly said, check to make sure Nvidia Control Panel is letting applications take full advantage of all your cores. That does seem like it's a bit unevenly distributed. Hmm it's never even. Usually a game can only utilise up to four cores, and most are only optimised (or can use) two or so. I can only think that league is only able to use two cores, and it's doing something periodically which is really intensive. I submitted a ticket as well, and in the process gave them the requested logs, and I read a few. Quite a few errors in there, though I didn't spot anything that I would be able to tell was the problem. Appreciate your help!
: >I tested it at 1080p borderless. I didn't notice as much, or as severe stuttering, but there was still some. From that we can deduce that it's something causing a general lack in available resources, ie. it's not something which is statically reducing your performance by 60 FPS or something. Unfortunately this means it'll be even harder to pinpoint, but at least we know now. Also, look over [this page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-troubleshooting). You've already done most of it, but try out [resetting your graphics card software](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-troubleshooting#wq4), [configure Windows for best performance](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-troubleshooting#wq6) and [perform a registry clean](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-troubleshooting#wq9). Even if it's a fresh install, it could of still had something wrong done in its registry. >though I can't see why it would affect anything considering I still have another 5 cores to be used if need be. If you could see the way Microsoft codes things in... >I haven't done a defrag as it isn't needed on SSDs (and in fact is bad for them.) Well, arguably the majority of computer still use hard-disks. I guess I should start asking about it before telling people to defrag. [This](http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18553411) actually concerns me, as most people are using Windows 8. Also you might want to look over the logs that your game is producing as its running. If you're savvy with that sort of language then it could tell you a lot about what's going on. Unfortunately I have no idea what they mean, so no point in uploading them to me.
> [{quoted}](name=HORSE OF FORCE,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=OdBf9tMu,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-23T03:24:14.334+0000) > > From that we can deduce that it's something causing a general lack in available resources, ie. it's not something which is statically reducing your performance by 60 FPS or something. Unfortunately this means it'll be even harder to pinpoint, but at least we know now. Also, look over [this page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-troubleshooting). You've already done most of it, but try out [resetting your graphics card software](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-troubleshooting#wq4), [configure Windows for best performance](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-troubleshooting#wq6) and [perform a registry clean](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-troubleshooting#wq9). Even if it's a fresh install, it could of still had something wrong done in its registry. I've set my NVIDIA control panel to give control to the application, so it shouldn't be interfering at all with what league is trying to do. Windows is configured for best performance, and I did a registry clean. I've done everything on that list, except for disabling all in-game sounds. And I'm constantly fiddling with settings to see the results. I notice in-game on the lowest settings, my GPU load is between 40-50%. I get around 250 FPS. On the highest settings, my GPU load is around 80-95% and I'm getting 120 FPS. Memory usage is only 55%. The load does change depending on where the camera is on the screen... the middle of the map near the center turrets seems to be the worst. I usually see one CPU core which is 85%+ usage, and another which is 60%+, and then the rest vary up to 20%. And then things will stutter, the FPS drops, and then it's back up a second later. It's clear I have a CPU bottleneck, so it must be LoL randomly needing to use more CPU than it does normally. > Well, arguably the majority of computer still use hard-disks. I guess I should start asking about it before telling people to defrag. [This](http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18553411) actually concerns me, as most people are using Windows 8. > > Also you might want to look over the logs that your game is producing as its running. If you're savvy with that sort of language then it could tell you a lot about what's going on. Unfortunately I have no idea what they mean, so no point in uploading them to me. I did mention that I had an SSD, however you must have missed it. I've got Windows 7, and the software that comes with my SSD basically configures Windows for an SSD.
: 1. You'd be surprised. 2. Just test it in Windowed mode. I'm not saying you have to permanently switch, but if you at least confirm that it works/doesn't do anything then it gives us some information to work with. 3. Oh. Well that's good then, I guess. Now you just have to work out what's causing the drop. 4. Cool. I used to have a system that did that, but I've since fixed it. 5. That would have been the easiest to fix if it were the case, but alas it is not. Have you done a defrag? Check for dust in components? Try reinstalling the game (remember to back up everything if you do)?
I tested it at 1080p borderless. I didn't notice as much, or as severe stuttering, but there was still some. I only played one game though, and as I said it does tend to come and go so I'll try a few more over the next few days. At highest settings my FPS caps out around 130 on 1080p (55% GPU load) and 130 FPS at 1600p (85-95% GPU load.) The most intensive part of the map seems to be in the middle where the two bushes are, however I'm still at 110+ FPS. I noticed scrolling on the map when an inhibitor / turret was being destroyed would cause a drop to around 60 FPS. I assume my CPU is bottlenecking the GPU, however 120 is pretty solid. I don't see why it'd randomly drop down to 15-25 sometimes. That's a big drop. Actually, I checked again and automatic update is on. Must have forgotten about it. I'll turn it off and see how it goes -- though I can't see why it would affect anything considering I still have another 5 cores to be used if need be. I haven't done a defrag as it isn't needed on SSDs (and in fact is bad for them.) The computer was recently dusted, and I haven't tried re-installing but I'd keep that as a last resort.
: >2560x1600 Have you tried switching to the standard 1080x1920? The client has been known to be really fussy when it comes to the resolution it's running at (even the patcher suffers from this). Based on the specs you provided, you should be running on around ~200 FPS on full settings. If you're only getting 80 then there might be something wrong with your computer's hardware (doubtful it's software because as you said, it's a fresh install). Do you still have warrantee on your system? In the meantime, try checking for the obvious things such as your computer/driver over-heating (which is entirely possible if you built it yourself and didn't space them efficiently), power being sucked out somewhere, disable **automatic updates**, etc.
Thanks for your reply. I'll respond in point form so it's easy to read. 1. I don't think 2560x1600 is the problem, as my previous computer ran at 2560x1440 without issue. (It had a GTX 775M 2GB.) 2. To answer your question, I haven't tried switching to that resolution, however that's purely because I can't stand running games at a lower resolution. 3. The reason it's only getting 80 FPS is because it's the capped setting in LoL. If set to uncapped, it gets between 120-180. And no it's well out of warranty. 4. It's definitely not overheating -- I've been monitoring temperatures. 5. I have gone through quite a lot of things already. Auto updates are disabled. I also don't have any anti-virus running.
Rioter Comments
: Laptop Suggestions
The most important thing in a laptop for running games is the graphics card. According to what I looked up, your HP Dv7 Pavillion has Intel integrated graphics. (Intel graphics=bad, integrated=bad.) This site lists heaps of GPUs with FPS benches for different resolutions, etc: [link](http://www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-Laptop-Graphics-Cards.13849.0.html) Have a look around and find something you like and then check its GPU against that site. (Ctrl + F search, or manually navigate the graph.) The MacBook and MacBook Pro 13" both use Intel integrated graphics. The 15" has dedicated graphics but will run you upwards of $2k... it should run league fine, but unless you want a Mac for other reasons it's not worth it. A gaming laptop would be far cheaper and get the job done. Also... I prefer League on Windows as opposed to OS X.
Settero (OCE)
: why not just play a sr if you want to have a balanced game....
Well In short... ARAM is faster paced. You level up quicker, you're in 5v5 team fights from the very start of the game until the end, and it's usually over in 15-25 minutes.
Shibe (OCE)
: Snowballs in ARAM, thoughts?
Absolutely. My complaints towards these skill have no bounds. It does half the damage of ignite with only a 20/15 second cooldown, the hit box seems bigger than Lee Sin's Q and although it's slower, it travels two to three times the distance as well. And there can be up to five of them on a team. And it's hard to see. It's really taken out the importance of positioning in the game. Rather than working hard to be in a good position as a tank or bruiser to initiate, you can be anywhere really. And even if you work hard as an ADC or mage to position yourself correctly, you can still be reached easily. Even if all the champions manage to dodge, you can still hit minions and then flash after that and then use your own gap closer (like Amumu's Q) to get in range.
: Bots In ARAM?????
Yeah, I've seen this once when queueing with a lower level friend. The player literally didn't use abilities. Face planted the enemy team. Didn't respond in chat. Had to be a bot. Perhaps Riot should add a "Is bot character" option when reporting and they can evaluate it on their end? I don't think Riot's that's putting them in.
: All i think is it should be made easier to see, it's ridiculous how hard the things are to see.
It is hard to see. But the CD is too fast as well -- a team can initiate with it, and if the opposing team tries to retreat they can be chased down with the snow ball before they even cross a quarter of the map. The hit box is too big as well. And depending on your team composition, the damage output (particularly late game) for a team with five snow balls is pretty high. It's like half the damage ignite does but every 15 seconds.
Rioter Comments
Zandalhar (OCE)
: ARAM Matchmaking
Yeah I hate it when I get people that don't take it seriously. "It's just ARAM, man." I queue with my level 30 friend and sometimes half the people we play with just can't play the game. It's not even about not being able to play specific champions well, it's basic stuff... like positioning, focus, engaging properly, etc.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > I don't remember saying "unfair." I believe I said "unbalanced." What does it matter when we're talking about a naturally unbalanced/unfair game mode?
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=E3wVhmKN,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-04T00:46:15.093+0000) > > What does it matter when we're talking about a naturally unbalanced/unfair game mode? Actually I just realised I never called it "unbalanced" in the first place. It was you that said that. The game mode itself is neither unfair nor unbalanced. It's random. Everyone knows that going in. And the possibility that one team is stronger than another is a known fact. Sometimes you come out with the stronger team, other times the weaker. And if you don't like that you don't have to play it. All that Mark has brought to the game mode is an insane engage which is being abused by tanks, bruisers, and assassins as well as mages and adcs.
HeartVine (OCE)
: Well you haven't exactly been keeping in with that statement. After all you've been complaining about the new summoner spell making it "unfair"
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=E3wVhmKN,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-02T06:00:53.921+0000) > > Well you haven't exactly been keeping in with that statement. After all you've been complaining about the new summoner spell making it "unfair" I don't remember saying "unfair." I believe I said "unbalanced." It gives an advantage to bruisers, tanks, and assassins by enhancing their ability to engage. It's also made it incredibly difficult to retreat if a team fight isn't going your way. And it's being abused by ADCs and mages too.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > ARAM is supposed to be random. That's its nature. Well, I'm glad you've finally agreed on that.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=E3wVhmKN,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-02T02:35:51.868+0000) > > Well, I'm glad you've finally agreed on that. You mean the thing I said in the very first post? And every consecutive post?
HeartVine (OCE)
: > Firstly I said engage, not initiate. I know what you said, that doesn't change the accuracy of my point. > It's not a "ranged based game mode." I never said it was a ranged based game mode. Learn to read. > Now who wins is partially decided by how many snow balls you have. Mechanics mean nothing if you don't know how to use them. I would like to direct you back to this though: > Fact is you can try to rationalise it any way you want, it's still a naturally unbalanced game mode.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=E3wVhmKN,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-01T05:24:28.311+0000) > > I know what you said, that doesn't change the accuracy of my point. Or mine. Which you've clearly ignored. And your point is inaccurate because it's too broad. You said a lot of champions don't do well in melee range, but if a tank has already initiated and your team is going in, or the enemy is retreating, being close is often ideal. It depends on the circumstances. The snow ball gives tanks and bruisers insane opportunities for initiation, and allows the rest of the team to quickly chase down retreating enemies. It's easy to dodge one snow ball when everyone is poking. But dodging up to five, as well as keeping away from minions it can land on, to stop a tank from initiating is impossible. And dodging them in the middle of a team fight? Not happening. Especially considering they can come from off screen. > Mechanics mean nothing if you don't know how to use them. Mechanics need to be balanced. If everyone needs to use a certain summoner spell to win, it may as well not be there. It would essentially force players to change because of the addition of said spell. > I would like to direct you back to this though: And mark does nothing to correct it. ARAM is supposed to be random. That's its nature. You get what you get, and have to do the best you can with your character's skills. Adding a summoner to try and make it easier for melee champs to get close is just a bad move. Sometimes you'll just get a team that absolutely nothing can be done with. Luck of the draw. But that rarely happens. You can always work with your team, and try and outsmart the enemy team if they have a better team composition than you.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > it gives great engage to every champion. If they're willing to go into melee range, which a lot of champions don't do well with (Xerath, Ziggs, Lux just to name a few), and that's assuming the enemy doesn't dodge it (which isn't as hard as you would make it out to be). > Each champion is balanced. Not really. They're balance is biased very much towards Summoners Rift, even Twisted Treeline. Out of each map Howling Abyss has the least compatibility with each champions respective "balance" mostly because it's a RNG based game mode. You're complaining about the balance of a RNG based game mode. Does it make you feel big? Does it make you feel important? I'm sure it does. Fact is you can try to rationalise it any way you want, it's still a naturally unbalanced game mode.
Serious? Firstly I said **engage**, not initiate. Mark makes it very easy for tanks and bruisers to initiate, and for ADCs, mages, and assassins to engage if they're out of attack range. Mark also makes it quite impossible to retreat (if you're not fairing well in a team fight for example) as the enemy can quickly and easily catch you even if you've already put a large distance between you and the enemy. Oh wow... It's not a "ranged based game mode." Poke does have a very significant part in the game, but a team of tanks or bruisers can beat a team of ranged champions. I shouldn't need to explain that. Did you seriously just say that? That I feel big and important? I FEEL ANNOYED AND AGGRAVATED. That a previously awesome game mode, which entailed much skill and strategy, is now being crapped on by this one summoner spell. Now who wins is partially decided by how many snow balls you have. The benefit it gives to tanks and bruisers when initiating, and bruisers, assassins, ADCs or mages, when chasing down an enemy, is absolutely ridiculous.
Kieshwa (OCE)
: Remove this retarded spell from ARAM
I have no problem with this being in a separate game mode -- but adding this into standard ARAM has ruined it for me. This just takes a large element of skill out of the game. It's giving an enormous advantage to bruisers and assassins, which can literally jump across the screen and kill you and then use their own jump, stealth abilities and/or flash to get away. Same thing with tanks and engaging. It also makes it impossible to retreat. My team had lost a team fight (which an enemy Wukong initated via Mark) and were pulling out to get to our turrets (3 of us left), and despite us having some good distance between them (we'd normally be safe) -- their surviving team zips in with mark and kills us -- the Wukong (which initiated only 30 seconds ago), the ADC and mage.
: Please remove snow ball from ARAM.
Personally, I don't want it in the game at all. There's a lot wrong with the Mark ability -- it's big, hard to see on Abyss, and has a tiny cooldown -- you can try and balance it, but there's one flaw that you can't get past -- it gives great engage to every champion. Each champion is balanced. Throwing in a summoner that lets you engage like that can't possibly work.
His mum (OCE)
: ARAM Changes
I absolutely agree with you -- I don't know what they were thinking. Make it a separate game mode and see how it goes? That's one thing, but adding it into ARAM... it's just one big snow ball fight now.
: The main point for the new summoner spell is for champs who would other wise have a difficult time getting into the fight, now being able to get into the fight easier. If you don't like it, learn to dodge the snow ball, it's not that difficult. You say you want ARAM to be random, yet you complain about a new feature to it which increases it's random diversity. You know why teams are always skewed in one direction? Because those champs who can't normally engage can't engage! Now more champions are viable in ARAM.
Every champion has their own strengths and weaknesses. This spell gives EVERY champion a ridiculously easy way to engage. And that unbalances everything. "Learn to dodge the snow ball"? It's not that simple. When there's five players on a team in a small lane, as well as minions, it's hard NOT to hit something -- increasingly so the more snow balls a team has. Not to mention the low cooldown and the large hit box. Many tanks have their own gap closers as well, so even after jumping in with mark they can catch anyone trying to escape with their own abilities. This essentially makes it impossible to guard one's rear team members. For example an Amumu with Mark, Flash and his own Q would be essentially impossible to stop. The thing that skews the game is poke. It's because you can have five champions on one team with no poke, and five on the other with insane poke. And the snow ball doesn't fix that.
Rioter Comments
DylPickle (OCE)
: Umm we are stuck in pre game lobby
Also stuck in lobby looking at "Game Starting Soon!" -- will I get a leave level (or w/e it's called) if I quit this? Or does Riot not count them in bugged out games?

FrozenFlame

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion