Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cabbages (OCE)
: Yi.. Please nerf Yi... PLEASE NERF YI!!! :(
> [{quoted}](name=Cabbages,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=qrEZUYE4,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-07-29T23:11:57.486+0000) > > Just so sick of this champ, owns in every game and you cant target him he's too fast then invisible and it sucks. All these other champs are nerfd, it is way past Yi's turn. He's the champ that the majority hate and rage about. Please, I cringe everytime I see a Yi player. And they are always so rude too. I hate rammus more than yi...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Support, Support, Support :D
umm.. Sona heals everyone with ult also Janna. And the Chain/link on all abilites is absurd... It will be too op or too week
Shroom (OCE)
: Sharkmo (skin idea+concept)
I liked the idea too <3
SOOM (OCE)
: You got S in bronze 5 elo tho
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=1ZqHYTnn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-05T05:34:52.185+0000) > > You got S in bronze 5 elo tho i have 8 win streak thats pretty good... i am bronze and play with other bronze players so give me some credit bruh!
SOOM (OCE)
: The golden tip on climbing: This is it.... The only tip that matters.... DONT BLAME TEAMATES, BLAME YOURSELF. Once you accept this and transcend beyond this realm you will climb.
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=1ZqHYTnn,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-05T05:36:17.759+0000) > > The golden tip on climbing: > This is it.... > The only tip that matters.... > DONT BLAME TEAMATES, BLAME YOURSELF. Once you accept this and transcend beyond this realm you will climb. i transcended beyond this realm went everywhere {{champion:136}} {{champion:142}} and{{champion:516}} have been i even went into the void and came back fine... xD
: Also plz answer fast!!!
> [{quoted}](name=XxDEATHREAPERxX,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=1ZqHYTnn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-12-06T07:27:48.267+0000) > > Also plz answer fast!!! sorry dude i was offline for few days.
: First off, what rank do you think you deserve? Based solely on your OP.GG, I would put you around the rank you're currently at, however I can't know for certain since I have never seen you play. Secondly, you are playing sooooooooo many champions. Just stick to a few. You say you're good with Azir, yet your match-history says otherwise (not just the 0% win-rates, but the obscenely low KDAs, ie. you're dying way too much). If you want to quickly get out of Bronze, reduce your champion pool, play 2 roles, and get rid of the mechanically difficult champions such as Azir, Yasuo and Lee Sin. I would suggest continuing with Orianna Mid since she is strong right now and perhaps also adding Annie to your pool. Also, how do you expect to climb with barely any games played in Ranked? As for the "Mid doesn't ping MIA", this just further proves Bronze players don't look at their map or ward. If you did, you would have seen that Zed was MIA and a ward would have spotted him roaming.
> [{quoted}](name=Hifumi,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=1ZqHYTnn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-04T22:05:51.068+0000) > > First off, what rank do you think you deserve? Based solely on your OP.GG, I would put you around the rank you&#x27;re currently at, however I can&#x27;t know for certain since I have never seen you play. > > Secondly, you are playing sooooooooo many champions. Just stick to a few. You say you&#x27;re good with Azir, yet your match-history says otherwise (not just the 0% win-rates, but the obscenely low KDAs, ie. you&#x27;re dying way too much). If you want to quickly get out of Bronze, reduce your champion pool, play 2 roles, and get rid of the mechanically difficult champions such as Azir, Yasuo and Lee Sin. I would suggest continuing with Orianna Mid since she is strong right now and perhaps also adding Annie to your pool. > > Also, how do you expect to climb with barely any games played in Ranked? > > As for the &quot;Mid doesn&#x27;t ping MIA&quot;, this just further proves Bronze players don&#x27;t look at their map or ward. If you did, you would have seen that Zed was MIA and a ward would have spotted him roaming. I have 47.5% win rate with Azir this year, in 101 matches (Ik its a nice number xD) don't tell a Azir main to stop playing Azir I can not do that and I also play Orianna, I play many champions because I want to learn them only by playing will you truly understand their kit and playstyle. About the ping. I actually wrote everything that happened that game and exited the browser by mistake so wrote down the short version of it.
QAPLA (OCE)
: Did Malzahar {{champion:90}} not enter the void and return? There is a (legacy) skin named "pre-void Malzahar" ffs. So all this is redundant.
> [{quoted}](name=QAPLA,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=zkEreEye,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-05T03:03:07.801+0000) > > Did Malzahar {{champion:90}} not enter the void and return? > There is a (legacy) skin named &quot;pre-void Malzahar&quot; ffs. > > So all this is redundant. Yes. I said that entering into void is possible I don't know there is that skin for malz I haven't seen it.
: Mastery Costs 3250 BE for 6 and 3900 BE for 7???
For those who did not finish buying all champions need more BE for champions too and I took advantage of the IP > BE conversion and spent my BE on runes pages (got 2 rune pages, now I have 4) and ran out of BE and since then I got only 3k BE and I have 7 champions to upgrade to level 6. I think we get less BE than we need buying champions was easier when there was IP and i am not sure about upgrading champions got a little bit easier (if you dont buy any champions and only upgrade mastery lvl).
SOOM (OCE)
: What rank do you think you are performing at?
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=1ZqHYTnn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-04T21:08:28.742+0000) > > What rank do you think you are performing at? I am not sure I never saw Gold or above play but I think I can easily get to silver with nice teams.
: Looking for players to play ranked with flex queue or solo/duo
@MysticLlamaZ and @Higumi well I once got 4 S in a row with different champions and also I got 2 S in a row with {{champion:202}} earlier today so I think I am pretty good.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Just watched a youtube video and ya... the inactivity range is too small... its just a little bit longer than auto-attack range and that is not an Azir's play style. As you said at the start of your post, there are so many champions whom we need to play bunch of times to learn them, I think Azir should be on of them. Even we Azir mains started from nowhere and mastered him.
and most of the previous posts don't want this update (so do I). Riot thinks that it hears to player opinion even I think so too but if you really do then I hope you will stop this Azir update or rethink it and make some changed to your "Make Azir Worst League Champion Project".
: why is Azir getting so many nerfs, he already has one of the lowest win rates and pick rates in the game {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Azir is known for his range removing that means removing a unique champion from league. I am kinda looking forward to try everything else but reducing his soldier's inactivity range is the worst part of the update. -From an honest Azir main.
Just watched a youtube video and ya... the inactivity range is too small... its just a little bit longer than auto-attack range and that is not an Azir's play style. As you said at the start of your post, there are so many champions whom we need to play bunch of times to learn them, I think Azir should be on of them. Even we Azir mains started from nowhere and mastered him.
: Ability Update: Azir
Azir is known for his range removing that means removing a unique champion from league. I am kinda looking forward to try everything else but reducing his soldier's inactivity range is the worst part of the update. -From an honest Azir main.
Gehirn (OCE)
: Login Issues - July 13th
It logged me in.. and i did nothing xD i think its fixed add me to play xD {{item:3025}}
: Ocean Week Community Goal
adam and eve would be good xD
: I did a total of 2 damage, you're all welcome.
you are the best Naurtybear xD
: I don't think any other region gets an event as awesome as Ocean Week :) Not just NA.
ifs thats true i'm gonna stay in Oceania server until i stop playing league, even tho my normal ping is 400 {{item:3151}}
Trin (OCE)
: ***
it has been expired.. add me in league and send a permanent link.. Gamer 15 YouTube, i sent you a request
: I got 63 points, I have no life .-.
caster we are the same 61, any1 who has even more points might be from a planet where days are longer xD
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Whooo homeguards. I contributed 26 damage =D
i contributed 61 i am a bloody legend xD {{item:3681}}
: The Homeguards are victorious!
Riot thanks for Ocean week.... i always wanted to try out different champs in different positions one per game or something like that and it came true with ocean week and also i got so much IP that now i can buy two 4.8k IP champs
: Ocean Week 2017: Join the Homeguards
I really wish there was some surprise gift for those who finished Ocean week with above 50 or maybe even 60 points above.... i am really selfish aren't i. i have 61 xD {{item:3025}} this means fist bump...
: blood moon {{champion:202}} hype???
or maybe acadamy{{champion:202}} lol
: Hey can anyone tell me who the blue haired girl is? my mates and i have been trying to figure it out for a while but have no idea.
: 1st loss 1,390 hp left out of 117,500 hp lol thats like less than 1%
i wasnt online for that :*( anyway we win this ocean week ez pz {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Drop Bear Gnar would be a great skin for this sort of thing
its not that ez {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Ocean Week 2017: Join the Homeguards
Hey Riot there is a serious problem in ARAM and the bonus map is Howling Abyss. The game mode of map howling abyss right now is only ARAM and there are bots in that map. It is so not fun to play in that map

Gamer 15 YouTube

Level 91 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion