Rioter Comments
roXorous (OCE)
: Really low Fps after the latest patch
Ive literally stopped playing this patch because im getting issues with this for the first time ever This patch ive started getting drops only in teamfights. Cant stand it. And no, i dont have a %%%% computer people because i can run this game at very high all settings if i feel like it. Every other patch its been 60 fps all the time. But nope, thanks to the games still bad optimization even with the new map its horror to my eyes.
Rioter Comments
csm (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Goldendo 2,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=mYlFtEw8,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2014-12-10T14:41:27.071+0000) > No, i saw the ! mark, i just wasnt bothered to even try running away cause i knew there was no point trying and that i would die. You tried to run away, you went to your wolfs camp, lol!
> cause i knew there was no point trying and that i would die. Read that again
: He is quite good at the game, from what i've seen, able to carry as AD Malz? Sona mid? Easily the best Thresh I've seen, I'd say He's good.
: omg feeder evry game gg cant carry fk elo hell this gam suks my team afker wtf fix ur system riot
csm (OCE)
: Are you actually that %%%%%%ed? You still complained about getting bad team mates, and then you make this thread. Give me proof that I got carried, please.
Wtf, i pointed it out to u a few days ago. YOu went on some 3rd smurf and duod with some guy and he carried u hard lel. Proves u are silver/ bronze and cant carry yourself from bronze to plat?? Are u even plat in the first place? Boosted? Carried Lelllllllllll
csm (OCE)
: > please continue the circlejerk for mr disco heat senpai. Im sure the community loves u for it I've never said a nice thing about him. I didn't even know who he was before that video. Anyone could of made that video, it wouldn't of mattered, the only thing that matters is you got wrecked, and cried about it. My favorite part was when you had the rengar (!) above your head for the full duration, and you continued farming, that's not even terrible map awareness, that just terrible full stop. Do you even look at your monitor? Lmao.
No, i saw the ! mark, i just wasnt bothered to even try running away cause i knew there was no point trying and that i would die.
: In all honesty, he's not really trolling, he's just showing that the Meta doesn't have to dictate everything from champions select to builds.. The only way the Meta changes so that all the people are in their recommended areas, is if people try new champions in differnent lanes. He doesn't troll much, i guess in the Hecarim video he trolls allot, but not to the point of being a useless arse ingame.
> > He doesn't troll much, i guess in the Hecarim video he trolls allot, but not to the point of being a useless arse ingame. ... Implying hes good at the game
csm (OCE)
: > Please stop posting that link. > > I didnt read your post but i am sick of disco heats videos because the people who he "picks" out in videos have a good reason to be toxic because of his blatant trolling Lets face it, you were mad because nearly 100,000 people got to witness how terrible you are.
please continue the circlejerk for mr disco heat senpai. Im sure the community loves u for it
csm (OCE)
: You were actually referring to bad/troll team mates. Hypocrite.
PROMOS. PROMOS DO U NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE? Oh thats right u got carried by ur duo
: Suggestion to completely Redo Reporting.
Please stop posting that link. I didnt read your post but i am sick of disco heats videos because the people who he "picks" out in videos have a good reason to be toxic because of his blatant trolling
csm (OCE)
: http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/U8loaGeq-getting-annoyed-at-some-ppl-in-this-game Ummmmmm.....
For someone thinking hes top %%%% ur actually pre dumb. In that thread i was referring to promos and how i believe the matchmaking for promos is corrupt, not non promo games. I am completely fine with non promo games, and i climbed didnt i? To gold. Git gud
Rioter Comments
Waiben (OCE)
: What FPS would this build get me in LoL when i'm running it at max settings
: Riot what the hell is wrong with you? Why isn't this fixed SEVENTEEN days on?
Pretz (OCE)
: it all depends on your mmr, which stays similar from season to season. if you were challenger last season and won 0/10 you'd place higher than a last season bronze V who won 10/10
anyone in diamond or above gets placed at plat 1...
vicelore (OCE)
: Ranked, The system is utter bullshit
Moose (OCE)
: new champs in ranked
: Suggestion: Ranked match making based on location
Most of the foreigners are in low elo anyway. Git gud so u dont have to play qwith them. Or, avoid ranked in the early hours of the morning
: Boards = riots way of hiding OCE CANCER!
: molendo is sexi 25 yr old gamer grill my vote is 5 him
: Victorious Skin Exclusivity
Stop being a f2p pleb and git gud
: So i decided to go on my smurf, the runes were bad so i decided to go buy some but then...
Yes they are expensive, but ive had no trouble getting 2 rune pages easily when i reach lvl 30 on smurfs
Rav (OCE)
: My personal lengthy reflection on the Pantheon Nerfs.
Geldour (OCE)
: lol i didnt even realize that, so his main is bronze 5, yet he complains about bronzes not carrying him past silver 3
Geldour (OCE)
: im more confused as to how you are 10-16 when you are a smurf. whats your main silver 5?
the acc hes posting on is bronze 5 lel
Kieshwa (OCE)
: "No mature content" Only immature content it is then
This man knows whats up
: Why are bronzies so STUPID?
You are bronze 5. You are bad at this game. Get good.
Rav (OCE)
: I know the feeling man, selling Rav's Magic Red Drink™ is some hard work. Never have time for games, ~~always scamming for credit cards~~ selling a great and amazing product. {{item:2037}}
Rav (OCE)
: It isn't a forum. That's why you're so confused, stop treating it like a vBulletin forum. It's...Reddit 2.0! Unfortunately Reddit styled discussion doesn't work with a small community. It is painful with a small population. Which is why OCE should never even have Boards to this day. Why can't Boards work like the forums you may ask? Because Riot encourages the jerking of circles (which is why they love /r/leagueoflegends). They don't want to look through bad posts, only the circlejerked ones. The forums were so toxic, which is why I liked them. Boards is Boring, Forums were Fun. But what is more important is that you adjust.
rav senpai cleanse me from my pantheon usage
: Do we get 2014 season reward during the pre season?
sadly no. I too hit gold in preseason and i cri evi tym cuz no borderino 1 lyk 1 praya
: I spent 1 hour trying to figure out 1 maths question.
HermitXD (OCE)
: Warning, for those who play lots and are nearing full time work life
Noki (OCE)
: http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Man_1230c4_1688465.jpg
OMG SUCH CURVES MUCH BEAUTY
: What was boards meant to achieve?
It was meant to achieve a status of being reddit 2.0 but less popular
Molo (OCE)
: Need 11 rp rito!
Rito hire this man for the art department
Killyou (OCE)
: Why is this game so much worse than WoW?
> Really disgusting graphic design with unskillful players Your bronze. Stop talking about people being unskilled and git gud
Vexus (OCE)
: Good old GD
Well, the whole boards thing rly was a Global rito decision. And if we were to try to change ritos mind then we would have had to try contact an NA rioter but that obvs didnt happen because hardly any ritoer frm other servers went on oce forums besides meddler and tera
: Removing the Blind Pick game option?
%%%% no. Id rather play draft normals then %%%%ty teambuilder
: I never said bullying has only one form. Cyber bullying is a thing, but it does not exist in League, or at least within single matches. Bullying is where harassment occurs multiple times against the one target from repeat offenders. You don't experience that in LoL, not unless if you go looking for it or stupidly accept a friend request from someone who was abusing you in a match. I wasn't being an arsehole, I was being realistic and logical.
** stupidly accept a friend request from someone who was abusing you in a match."** A lot of idiots do that tho lel
Jayhawk (OCE)
: XJ9. All that needs to be said about bullying or harassment in league. But I'm going to add more: Yeah, you can mute them, no, you shouldn't leave, but damn, don't be such an asshole to the OP, just because you've been bullied in one way doesn't mean that's the only way it occurs.
Hes not being an asshole. Hes speaking truth
Shoklimb (OCE)
: Man if only there was someway to mute the bully...
Wtf riot wheres the mute option!! FFS its season 5 nearly and still no mute feature!!!!!!!
Christov (OCE)
: Riot promoting online bullying?
If you leave a game because someone said something mean to you, uninstall
Vexus (OCE)
: WTF is with skirmish devour on ww
: Big mistake playing ranked during preseason since that's when all the boosted kids start test driving their brand new accounts.
> Big mistake playing ranked during preseason since that's when all the boosted kids start test driving their brand new accounts. Why the hell would u get boosted in preseason? Most of the time the whole point of getting boosted is - 1. Get higher division 2. Have that shiny undesserved gold border
Sackboy (OCE)
: Don't play Ranked during the pre-season, a lot of people have some idiotic mentality that it doesn't matter if you win or lose, and that's right for people in Diamond as they cannot be placed in Diamond again for Season 5. Highest is Platinum 1. So essentially, what you're getting is people who mess around because they think theirs no consequences, and it'll bite them in Season when they place in Silver or Bronze from Gold. If you must play it, get a duo and just cheese botlane, as a good support and ADC can (and will) carry the match, it's why when you could see duos and that the enemy ADC and support were duo'd you had to shut them down.
Idk, ive played ranked a lot during preseason and i havent seen much people "giving up" or "not caring" because the games "dont matter"
csm (OCE)
: Your MMR would of dropped a bit in the last 10 games, but I highly doubt you had plat 4 MMR. If you did, losing 8 games wouldn't make you play with gold 5's. When I start losing, I usually stop playing ranked, play a few normals with a champion I know I can dominate with, and then just dominate ranked with that champion. It seems in the last 10 matches you haven't played the same champion twice.
Lol. Your losing ranked games what a scrub lol get rekt kiddo xDDDDDDD
Show more

Goldendo 2

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion