: How high silver do i have to be? ;-;
> [{quoted}](name=Encèlädús,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=qzgIL3wn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-18T23:30:43.181+0000) > > How high silver do i have to be? ;-; III or Higher
Rioter Comments
: LF SUPPORT KEEN TO PLAY / CLIMB
{{champion:201}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:412}} HMU need Minimum GV currently SII 89LP
Rossofter (OCE)
: Looking for Silver support, that wants to climb.
Gold last 2 seasons, Somereason ended up in Silver IV this year.. Currently in SII need a Good ADC can play any and all supports. Mains tho: {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:89}}
: ADD my account WuthePoo
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=Bm2jJtBJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-25T01:07:39.561+0000) > > ADD my account WuthePoo Will do!
Rioter Comments
suberston (OCE)
: Kled, Aurelion Sol and Illaoi need skins badly give these champs the love they deserve.
Because theyre not played as often.. Riot have a habit of releasing champions OP and nerfing them to the point where they're unplayable.. Except Ivern.. Ivern is comparable to the Note 7.. a disaster.
camsmith9 (OCE)
: Low Diamond top looking for some ranked team play and clean pair of undies
IDM, I can play Mid secondary (not the best tho) and Sup being my main G III S6
: Talon Pickrate and Banrate
when people realise that there are no longer pink wards :3
: I Have never been so personally insulted
im still waiting to see if anyone comments back on my comment? http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-strategy/ueqVEGpw-support-singed-though?comment=0000 first comment :3 tell me am i not right??
: I don't got a gif for it but FUCKING YEAH ISSA BOUT TIME. BOyyy here we come
MMR Riot "glitch" tho
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wast3land ,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=gpgqpAKB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-16T11:45:15.998+0000) > > lol, i think they're banning him because they think he's trolling, but i don't think Riot even knows that trolling is, because if they do, than this wouldn't be happening Actually, it seems Riot has a pretty clear idea of what "trolling" actually is since it is determined *by the community* via reports, which this "support" singed received hundreds of for his largely off-META pick and strategy. The issue is that he continued to use that strategy in situations where even the vast majority of his team (4 players) were directly opposed to it, which is *exactly* what defines a "troll".
Dude no offence you're actually annoying.. How can he troll if he has above average win rate, """""SUPPORTS""""" his team.. As mentioned previously if you picked mordeisiar ADC in Season 5 last year you wouldve been reported because it wasnt meta.. but when they played him in worlds it seemed fine and justified which is bull shit if i feel comfortable playing a champion i main.. Then Thats that end of story you dont like it dodge ill work with the team however i will pick who i feel is the best to win the game.. Im still wait for a response from Riot in the offical post theres no LOGICAL Reason why he was banned.. YOU CANT BE REPORTED FOR PICKING OFF META, HE WASNT TROLLING, HE DIDNT FEED, HE COMMUNICATED WITH THE TEAM BEFORE PICKING SINGED... THEREFORE Your argument is invalid
Rainin (OCE)
: Ranked Solo Que Release Date
Am i the only one scared to play ranked because of this rubbish MMR readjustment? ive seen Diamond players go back to Silver because apparently Riot says thats where you actually belong? i seriously dont wanna climb out of silver again i didnt play that much but still wasnt good..
DwarfGoo (OCE)
: looks like Riot has an official response now - http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-strategy/ueqVEGpw-support-singed-though
I just said things how they are.. i dunno the singed but i just dont understand why Riot is pushing people like him around for trying something new and actually WINNING!!! NOT TROLLING
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Support Singed though
Like i said before no one listens to each other.. people will ALWAYS play what they are comfortable playing. You guys are Riot Created a game in which you dont understand how your users play.. If The team wants me to go Thresh support because he is something the teams wants the team can get F***ked for all i care as im not willing to risk losing playing a champion i dont play.. even if that Works in Game He doesn't listen to the team? Why invent a /Muteall command for if you want everyone to cooperate? should i be banned for choosing to mute the players? because thats the logic that is being put forward by not listening to the team.. He has a high win rate.. he is clearly not trolling and it contradicts the whole work as a team by having a mute button.. i seriously dont understand this.. I understand he doesn't have diversity but thats no excuse to give him a last warning? At the end of the day its a bloody game.. almost 3 000 000 Mastery points were talking about here.. im pretty sure he would know how to play Singed Support and Top.. Edit: Again im not bashing the messenger as before i just really dont understand why hes being banned when he clearly and logically has done nothing wrong apart from taking smite? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3C4-pnMiGc Watch this and reconsider if Riot is right..
Gehirn (OCE)
: RANKED - Corrections to placement results and ranks
Simple just dont play flex que Riot have fucked it up and now blaming us because we dont "deserve" the ranks and their system was floored enough to get us there .. absolute rubbish .. im scared to play because i cannot go back to silver!! Full Stop!
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Just to add to Mozzie25 here, The line I am talking about is not between how meta something is vs how not meta (i.e. off pick ---> int feeding) The line I am talking about is how much 1 single player should be allowed to do their own thing vs how much the other 4 players should have a say? e.g. if we allowed this it may open up players duoing mid or top as they please. maybe thats okay. So I guess to cover off your points 1) Of course not, but he should be a team player 2) Just because I copy paste "I'll Sup mid and do XYZ" doesn't mean I should be allowed to do that if the whole team is against it? there is a difference between having a discussion about what you want to do vs declaring what you WILL do. 3) Mozzie25 covered that but yeah from what I have read he has a sub 50% win rate on support singed.
Look dude i know youre a Riot employee and all and you have to go with the flow because its your job etc.. im not here to shoot the messenger but heres how ill prove why "you need to agree with the team" VS in Reality doesnt work because of Meta if my team desides to go squishy champs example {{champion:35}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:222}} * Answer me this is it just to report the Top laner for going Kennen a champion that does PURE Damage and has no tanking items compared to most top laners..? * Is it Fair to report the Bard Who roams even tho he is support and isnt helping the adc because his passive makes him roam to capture meeps and help other lanes? * Is it fair that Even tho Lee sin on the enemy team was locked in that the Shaco didnt counter pick because he was comfortable with playing shaco? None of these should be bannable.. The Shaco felt comfortable playing the champion hes been playing for years and has mastered.. But Annie reported him for not going Khazix because Khazix is in the meta and is stronger but Poor Shaco has never used him .. No one EXPECTED top to go tank because Kennen top is in the "meta" so we cant ban him.. Poor Bard was trying to get Annie fed whilst getting stronger with his passive but Jinx decided to report him because she kept getting into 2v1s My point is regardless of what the Champion is its not acceptable to ban someone because of the champ they picked because those champs i made as examples are all "Meta" Champions Edit: Again i dont mean to sound like a D**k Maraudaur like i said this isnt a Roast or Bash the messenger this is what sounds logical in my point of view :)
SayaRose (OCE)
: Nami club
i main nami but shes not im my top 3 as i do play other champions
: This guy is not supporting. Maybe try it a few times to test if it works or not but apparently this guy has a 30% win rate when going into the support role as singed. He should not be allowed to do this in ranked as it lowers the quality of game for the 9 other players. In normals any champion goes and it is fine but especially in dynamic/flex q where matchmaking is unbalanced, it basically makes high elo players who play with this guy want to FF because he doesn't have any understanding of when to roam and when to be in lane. So, overall I think he is not supporting and should be suspended if he keeps doing this in ranked play.
> [{quoted}](name=KingJamesMike,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=mBBxL7zZ,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-16T00:56:42.939+0000) > > This guy is not supporting. Maybe try it a few times to test if it works or not but apparently this guy has a 30% win rate when going into the support role as singed. He should not be allowed to do this in ranked as it lowers the quality of game for the 9 other players. In normals any champion goes and it is fine but especially in dynamic/flex q where matchmaking is unbalanced, it basically makes high elo players who play with this guy want to FF because he doesn't have any understanding of when to roam and when to be in lane. So, overall I think he is not supporting and should be suspended if he keeps doing this in ranked play. Then theres that side where we dunno his W/L ratio which is another factor that may still need to be clarified but you dont get high mastery points losing singed only by wins will you get points. once again to debate if that was norms or ranked is still another point to be made.. but i cant go off speculation or assuming that he has 30% Wins.. not that im saying you're lying but i highly doubt it .. Supporting isnt just staying bot tho .. a good support helps ADC as a secondary objective, the Support in its very definition "Supports the team" if he roams and say he gets mid and top some kills but the ADC is stupid enough to get caught it a 2v1 is it really the supports fault? If the ADC is good and picked that role i should expect him/her to atleast manage without me for a couple of mins.. regardless unless theres proof he fed or was losing every game.. Then i would consider it ban worthy
: Yea Thats true, and trust gets you killed in game, _(especially as Kalista, where you ult your support and flash into battle, then your support just throws themselves out of the battle , and leaves you to 1v2 without flash.)_ So there will always be misplaced trust when playing with randoms, but i will have inherently more trust in a Lee Sin jungle than a Sona jungle, just because i have more experience seeing a Lee sin do well in the jungle. But it could easily be first time Lee sin, building AP instead of AD, VS lvl 7 Sona with 3,000,000 mastery points. In which case, i would trust Sona more, _(but we don't have access to that information in champ select.)_
Thats my point tho youd think a Singed with 2 000 000!!!! Mastery points would know how to play singed support! Like thats a whole puberty man trust me i think he knows how to play singed sup with smite..
: Off meta supports (or any champions) are often annoying, because you lack the trust that you would usually have in that role. For example, someone goes Bard ADC, i am less likely to jump into a fight to help them because I lack the confidence that they can follow though the same way I know a Vayne could. But that doesn't mean that people shouldn't play Bard ADC if thats what they want to play (I have had my sorry ass carried in ranked by a Bard jungle, in ranked.) I have had my own team ban Aurelion Sol from me in ranked, becasue they thought he was a shit champion and lacked the confidence that I would be able to do anything _(even though i have a 70% win rate on him)._ So i cant say "Don't ban sol from me just because you lack confidence." And then turn around and say "But I will ban singed from you because i don't have confidence in you." So i think its BS that you can be forced out of playing non meta champions.. by a ban threat
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=mBBxL7zZ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-16T00:27:09.479+0000) > > Off meta supports (or any champions) are often annoying, because you lack the trust that you would usually have in that role. But that can also go with anyother player.. imagine seeing a Liss main in norms play Liss first time in ranked. you still put your trust regardless in 4 other random people but i understand where you are getting
: Enforcing meta, and stupid bans.
Meta shouldnt be a thing.. it forces people to play champions, (i know im gonna sound like on of those guys) but Dota doesn't necessarily have a meta.. remember worlds last year when everyone lost their shit when teams went ADC Mord and Kennen these picks work when played properly. for all we know the guy builds {{item:1409}} with the ward passive that way he can ward/counter jungle and perhaps steal dragon all i know is that you shouldn't be banned for picking a champion you're comfortable playing... if he did say 2-12 or 0-10 yeah i can understand why a ban is needed but if hes trying his best to feed a team that just BMs him or have a hopeless adc then what? It goes both ways and i understand where you're coming from like its very unorthodox but needless to say i can name extremely weird picks that work for example: Fiddle Support, ADC TF, AP Warwick Mid and AP Lucian mid to name a few.. Meta Should be discovered not made by Riot in my opinion.
Lućky (EUW)
: he picks smite and counterjungles from basically level 1. Also he didn't get a permaban, he got a 14 day ban. Now I guess from your post you wouldn't mind laning 1v2 for the first 10 minutes of the game, because that's what you signed up for when you went ADC, right?
> he picks smite and counterjungles from basically level 1. it may be unorthodox but ive seen it work multiple times.. remember adc with smite was a thing with devourers, maybe hes mastered a way to play the game which gives a massive advantage because their jungler will behind > Also he didn't get a permaban, he got a 14 day ban. if you read what i said again i did mention "you actually gave this guy a perma ban warning" keyword **"Warning"** > Now I guess from your post you wouldn't mind laning 1v2 for the first 10 minutes of the game, because that's what you signed up for when you went ADC, right? i understand where you're coming from i main support and i tend to roam quite abit.. im assuming you're an mid main judging by your match history now ill give you a hint the "Support" Supports the Team. full stop. a support should help mid get fed as much as he/she can if youre a good enough adc you would not worry about being involved in a 2v1 because you should be smart enough to play defensively. As a mid do you or do you not agree support should help you to get fed early as possible?
Maraudaur (OCE)
: This is definitely an interesting discussion. Where do you draw the line right? Have you also seen these posts on reddit from players? https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5cwgv8/the_difference_between_an_offmeta_pick_and_an/ https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5cwtyf/support_singed_player_explained/ https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5cxkmw/everybody_wants_champion_diversity_but_nobody/ Just to clarify, we didn't suspend his account because he played Singed Support. We suspended his account because the PLAYERS consistently reported him over a large number of games. I'm curious to hear about where you draw the line between off meta and ruining the experience for others. http://imgur.com/a/yLspW
> Just to clarify, we didn't suspend his account because he played Singed Support. We suspended his account because the PLAYERS consistently reported him over a large number of games. I'm curious to hear about where you draw the line between off meta and ruining the experience for others. But what if you main that champion? i can understand where you're coming from but thats rubbish honestly is ive been playing this game for almost 4 years now and its rubbish what youre saying.. i remember people reported players for going Karma support or brand support and now its this big OP thing that everyone uses now. Singed support works meta or not he is tanky,fast and if im not mistaken has CC hmmmm that sounds very familiar to what a support is suppose to have. oh you dont like a champion as your support? do you actually play ranked? idiots pick Nasus support and Urgot Adc they both work no one cares unless they feed.. you actually gave this guy a perma ban warning for playing his main champion.. thats sad.. had better hopes there Riot I was always taught play the champion *YOU* feel comfortable with now i see how a video game made for children and adults alike will be perma banned if they Main a champion a few people dont like
: Awesome idea for new lore
Nah its interesting actually .. the thing is due to literally less than <5% of the Player base actually care about lore i doubt theyll do anything theres so much they could expand on They'd rather put their money else where like making better ranked systems or making league more friendlier or listening to their player base .. oh wait *Cough Tencent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
Noki (OCE)
: The number game
: Thank me later
* Thermaltake Versa H15 M-ATX Tower Case with 450W PSU: $89 * Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 OC 2GB Video Card: $189 * Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB BarraCuda Desktop HDD 3.5” 7200RPM SATA3 Hard Drive: $67 * Samsung 750 EVO 120GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-750120BW: $75 * G.SKILL Ripjaws V 8GB (2x 4GB) 2133MHz DDR4 Desktop Memory (F4-2133C15D-8GVR): $70.99 * MSI H110M GAMING LGA 1151 Micro-ATX Motherboard: $99.00 * Intel Core i5 6400 Quad Core LGA 1151 2.7 GHz CPU Processor: $245.00 Total: 835.97 (exl delivery) For 6 bucks more you get better GPU and Speed with the SSD, chassis and PSU are good quality and are intigrated which saves you money however it can be replaced.. for a budget PC it should run most games Medium- HIgh maybe pushing to Ultra (havent used a 1050 so cant say but has better performance overall but.... the AMD would bet better RAM wise and will have equal performance) Edit: Your case is good but the PSU is on the top.. nothing wrong with it however it will be a massive issue later on if you wanna add water cooling or other accessories .. may even cut bits off your motherboard cables such as the CPU Fan ..would worry about that too much more so less room for cable management at the bottom of the Case..
: > [{quoted}](name=Gordons Coming,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=G06GpLYr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-11-14T06:10:11.257+0000) > > Dont be a band wagon boy AMD are excellent for the price you pay.. although i do prefer Nvidia because if i build a rig i prefer to go all out and make it proper.. mfw disliking something makes you a bandwagoner. mfw AMD is literal trash. mfw you proved my point.
Not exactly i prefer Nvidia but AMD are not disgusting in one bit .. they're excellent you get the price of a 950 for equivalent of a 970 .. they do overheat but a bargain is a bargain for a build :3
OG eien (OCE)
: Blind Pick needs to go on OCE
They did back in 2014 called team builder but people hated it because everyone chose the positions THEY wanted no one wanted to support or go Jungle or Top everyone only Picked Mid and ADC .. It once took me 36 mins to find a game once... they scrapped it last year
Azus (OCE)
: Looking for Blitzcrank main for Flex Diamond+
hi im bronze 5 but play like a challenger.. im a diamond smurf i swear to go you can ask my friends Said every bronze player ever... (nah but in all seriousness i would but im a gold scrub :( )
: That AMD is disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=Third Reich,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=G06GpLYr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-14T05:07:55.052+0000) > > That AMD is disgusting. Dont be a band wagon boy AMD are excellent for the price you pay.. although i do prefer Nvidia because if i build a rig i prefer to go all out and make it proper..
: lol its funny because im someone who is about to move to australia (from canada) and a few days ago there was a thread on reddit about how ppl who say "go kill yourselves" should be punished and someone said something like "guess 90% of OCE playerbase is gone". xD hopefully you guys aren't that toxic i look forward to starting fresh on a new region
oh man.. you dunno what you're in for do you.. xD
: Ridiculous Flex Queue
Alyways in promos youll see this.. once you get placed in your flex rank it shouldnt happen.. it does it to see where your MMR is
fum422 (OCE)
: wait maybe the tibbers was going for something else and the twitch just happened to be nearby
Tibbers passivly burns people around him.. the new invisible passive means if they get hit my an ability it shows a shimmer so may explain it
: Why is OCE stuck with Blind Pick norms when every other server has the option to draft a norms game?
we did have team builder at one time but died because no one played it.. i think once because i was watching a movie whilst playing it took me 36 mins to find a game.. I STILL WANT MY MAGE ICON :( ONE GAME OFF
Maraudaur (OCE)
: I hope all our NZ players and families are safe
Malphite Ult OP.. (its satire relax, we could all use a laugh) But in all seriousness i hope everyone's okay, well and safe.
TuTuRú (OCE)
: THE UNDERWORLD TOURNAMENT ENDS
did you guys end up uploading the video of gameplay??
: Thank me later
not bad id also chuck in an SSD 120GB for 60 Bucks.. They would help heaps... the ammount of time my games laggy and have to restart.. papa bless <3 20 Seconds
: Mid lane champs? Preferably easy.
{{champion:103}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:127}}
Stratter2 (OCE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Stratter2,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=u2iR6nTU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-11-14T01:22:34.951+0000) > > Perma ban :3 {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:14}}
: Always ward ;) control wards are pretty good right now, and they help to clear wards for the jungler to gank, since it clears the enemy's wards.
.. i was expecting a lot more advice than that.. ill take that into consideration? Thanks anyway lol im pretty sure everyone whos Gold+ _"Should"_ know that...
: About the new rank flex
doubt it dude.. unless its a special event thing highly unlikely
Rioter Comments
: What even are control wards.
control wards pretty much are a buff to champs like Evelyn and all the other "invisible and Stealth" champions Evelyn will have 100% Ban rate this season.. i can feel it
Moonland (OCE)
: Thanks for this man, I do need more champions that's for sure, and yeah I play what I seem to be good at. Don't worry about ranked, it'll be a while till I get to 30 xD I do my masteries frequently, but my friend (who hasn't played for a while) said something about how runes are pointless till after Lv.20? Like Tier 3 runes or something I dunno really And yeah don't worry I haven't and will never intend on trolling ever
He has a point but you want to be smarter than the rest of the people starting, youll see a difference with shitty runes than someone with no runes it gives you a small advantage but makes you better in game heaps!
: Might try Vayne Top lane (DONT HATE ME XD) (also build info and skill help needed please.)
quin has better poke shes like a AD Teemo who just does well at melting tanks.. but id have to go with vayne just because i use to main her ADC and havent played quinn long enough
Moonland (OCE)
: Tips for a Lv.18?
* For each position learn at least two champions for each role, * Always play someone you're comfortable with, Never pick "he/she is strong in this meta" rubbish if you never play. * When you hit Level 30 dont play ranked instantly , play minimum 300-350 Wins On Norms that way you have a rough understanding on how the game works * Build Runes and Mastires asap even if theyre Tier 1 they will help you a bunch * play with experienced players, (say a group of mates who are minimum silver, they will teach you the ropes better than some kid in your class who is a master yi main in B5) * play to win but remember to have fun, dont troll but remember end of the day its a game but can get competitive
Miicka (OCE)
: To all those butthurt Katarina mains...
: Mastery 7 token not appearing??
Doesnt show that or Border
iTobi (EUW)
: Flex Queue
My ADC last game was so bad Gold V 0 LP, Clearly boosted xD
Show more

Gordons Coming

Level 62 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion