: He wasn't perma'd for that log, he was punished for that log. He was perma'd for ignoring all prior warnings, including an explicit threat of permanent suspension for any further violations, and continuing with problematic behaviour. If it had been his first offence, it more than likely would have just been a 10 game chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=esp,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T12:04:34.404+0000) > > He may have been saying worse stuff for his other penalties it's not like there has been very clear indication of what is and what isn't okay, we've had to learn from reading what people have been punished for. I never thought I'd get banned for saying "b5 pos throwing smh boosted monkey git gud". Hey you do.. WHEN 5+ PEOPLE REPORT YOU. Or saying [34:53] Blitzcrank: What the fuck is mentally wrong with you [35:00] Blitzcrank: You say I am this and that all game [35:04] Blitzcrank: NOW YOU WANT MY HELP [35:12] Blitzcrank: WTF IS MENTALLY WRONG WITH YOU This is logical. 30+ mins of people trying to tilt me because they wanted someone to blame. Finally in the end I asked what the fuck is mentally wrong with you? BECAUSE IT IS A LOGICAL QUESTION. BAN! Goes to show. More people report you in one game higher your chances of being ban.
: He wasn't perma'd for that log, he was punished for that log. He was perma'd for ignoring all prior warnings, including an explicit threat of permanent suspension for any further violations, and continuing with problematic behaviour. If it had been his first offence, it more than likely would have just been a 10 game chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:43:37.038+0000) > > He wasn't perma'd for that log, he was punished for that log. NOOOOOO I WAS FUCKING PREMA BAN! Going by your logic... I didnt beat my wife. I PUNISHED HER! Now I can really see why the forums are shit show...
: >Hacks4Dayz: Vayne is boosted Hacks4Dayz: Dont worry noc Hacks4Dayz: She will be B5 again soon >Hacks4Dayz: I want real silver adc Hacks4Dayz: Noit B5 >Hacks4Dayz: This adc is B5 all day every dfay and you can see it in her stats build and items >Hacks4Dayz: What the fuck is mentally wrong with you >Hacks4Dayz: I got ezreal adc Hacks4Dayz: You got a real adc >Hacks4Dayz: WTF WAS THAT EZREAL Hacks4Dayz: YOU BOOSTED MONKEY Hacks4Dayz: OH MY Hacks4Dayz: Go back to B5 To just pick a couple, this is self defence? self-defence: the act of defending oneself, one's actions, ideas, etc defence: taking action in order to *protect* someone or something *You* are defending OP. You are arguing his case. While there is some defence in that log, OP was *attacking* his team. There's nothing defensive about "Go back to B5 you boosted monkey". Past warnings *are* relevant. Even if you ignore the *you've been a rule breaker before so we're keeping an eye on you" aspect, consider the "a chat restriction, a second chat restriction, and a 14 day ban with the explicit threat of a perma should this behaviour continue, was not enough to dissuade this player from continuing to be a negative influence on the community". It's not like this perma came out of nowhere or was a surprise. The 14 day reform card states ["If this behaviour continues, your account will be permanently suspended."](https://imgur.com/U4XhEGo). Even if you don't agree with the rules, that doesn't change the fact that you have to abide by them if you want to remain a part of the community. *Any* community. Despite multiple warnings and a very explicit threat of permanent suspension, the behaviour continued. So if temporary punishment is not enough to prevent the negative behaviour that hurts *everyone*, what is Riot left to do? Permanent chat bans were proved to not work. Reform tactics like giving accounts back after x amount of time with good behaviour was proved not to work, so the only option left is to permanently suspend accounts that repeatedly offend. That is why his past punishments are relevant, and that is why he was permanently suspended for this.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T12:25:16.758+0000) > > Hacks4Dayz: Dont worry noc > Hacks4Dayz: She will be B5 again soon > Hacks4Dayz: Noit B5 > Hacks4Dayz: You got a real adc > Hacks4Dayz: YOU BOOSTED MONKEY > Hacks4Dayz: OH MY > Hacks4Dayz: Go back to B5 > > To just pick a couple, this is self defence? > > self-defence: the act of defending oneself, one's actions, ideas, etc > defence: taking action in order to *protect* someone or something > > *You* are defending OP. You are arguing his case. While there is some defence in that log, OP was *attacking* his team. There's nothing defensive about "Go back to B5 you boosted monkey". > > Past warnings *are* relevant. Even if you ignore the *you've been a rule breaker before so we're keeping an eye on you" aspect, consider the "a chat restriction, a second chat restriction, and a 14 day ban with the explicit threat of a perma should this behaviour continue, was not enough to dissuade this player from continuing to be a negative influence on the community". > > It's not like this perma came out of nowhere or was a surprise. The 14 day reform card states ["If this behaviour continues, your account will be permanently suspended."](https://imgur.com/U4XhEGo). > > Even if you don't agree with the rules, that doesn't change the fact that you have to abide by them if you want to remain a part of the community. *Any* community. > > Despite multiple warnings and a very explicit threat of permanent suspension, the behaviour continued. So if temporary punishment is not enough to prevent the negative behaviour that hurts *everyone*, what is Riot left to do? > > Permanent chat bans were proved to not work. Reform tactics like giving accounts back after x amount of time with good behaviour was proved not to work, so the only option left is to permanently suspend accounts that repeatedly offend. That is why his past punishments are relevant, and that is why he was permanently suspended for this. Sorry I had to walk away from this post to relax.. When I made the post I was completely tilted so hard.. I would have gone full toxic. So first of all > [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T12:25:16.758+0000) > > Hacks4Dayz: Dont worry noc > Hacks4Dayz: She will be B5 again soon > Hacks4Dayz: Noit B5 > Hacks4Dayz: You got a real adc > Hacks4Dayz: YOU BOOSTED MONKEY > Hacks4Dayz: OH MY > Hacks4Dayz: Go back to B5 > > To just pick a couple, this is self defence? Yes with the full log you would see why. But let me just add in some random crap I dealt with that game. Hacks4Dayz: Dont worry noc Vayne: Hey blitz can you stop typing and fking support me moron. Hacks4Dayz: She will be B5 again soon The other team botlane: AHAHA Hacks. You are losing lane yet again Hacks4Dayz: You got a real adc Hacks4Dayz: I have a ezreal Ezreal just goes in a 5 man dive Hacks4Dayz: YOU BOOSTED MONKEY Hacks4Dayz: OH MY Ezreal: Shut up loser. I hope you die of aids Hacks4Dayz: Go back to B5 It was something like that. I do not remember now. But that should help you understand. But as I said.. Out of context. But sure. Keep holding on that idea of yours with a 1 sided log. > [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T12:25:16.758+0000) >Past warnings are relevant. Even if you ignore the *you've been a rule breaker before so we're keeping an eye on you" aspect, consider the "a chat restriction, a second chat restriction, and a 14 day ban with the explicit threat of a perma should this behaviour continue, was not enough to dissuade this player from continuing to be a negative influence on the community". The part about this makes me laugh so hard. How the standard is " You do this we will not care " then you do it and BANG YOUR BAN! I had ancount on NA before OCE was around. I got ban for muting a toxic team. 4 man per made.. I was the odd one out so I muted them. I didnt want to hear the crap. I got ban for refusing to communicate. Why doesnt this come into play when you are so ready and willing to past judgment on someone? The fact that if I mute anyone or everyone.. IT IS 4 PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN TOXIC TO ME. Now in all chat screaming for my head. The other team just clicks it and leave. Now 5+ reports are on me for muteing... Yet again. Dont fight back and mute. Gets you ban. Then there is this video about Riot saying how they record toxic behavior and so on. Where they say one player might be toxic in one game and nothing for a while after that. But what they do not talk about is when one player has 4 people going off at them because the ADC was always getting hit by anything and everything. The adc is blaming you.. Your team is blaming you. How long should someone take that crap before fighting back? Going by Riot. 100% of the time. You should never fight back in anyway what so ever. I did what Riot asked of me. Sure.. I might have said somethings. BUT IT WAS NOT TOXIC. > [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T12:25:16.758+0000) > >You are defending OP. You are arguing his case. While there is some defence in that log, OP was attacking his team. There's nothing defensive about "Go back to B5 you boosted monkey". There is no defence for saying to someone I hope you get raped by someone with aids. BUT HEY.. Seems it is the case as the Ezreal is still playing the game. I can show you a video I made about how toxic league of legends is.. The player in the video { I removed his name } is still playing this game now. That one in the video.. He not only told me to KYS he said he wanted me to die of cancer while I am on my death bed he hopes I have to watch my family get raped by someone with aids. But hey.. No defence right? Once you get the full story from both sides.. Which is what RIOT SHOULD BE DOING BEFORE BANING SOMEONE! You see some people are just getting completely bagged on. Then after they have had enough of it.. They say something. It isnt just someone having a bad day and going into a game someone makes a bad play " GO BACK TO B5 ". Well some might... But hey. When it is out of context and all you got to go on is a player saying " You are all morons " sure you will call for his ban. But in contexts. His mates are all on discord and his micro phone isn't working and his mates all said they want to go a 5 man support game building AP on AD only champions. When in game he saids to them " You are all morons " then everyone on discord laughs. See how easy it is to see it in context.
: To put it as simply as possible, you were punished for rank/skill shaming, which is pretty much universally agreed to be toxic behaviour. False reports are meaningless, as is the number of reports in all but the most extreme circumstances. All that matters is if at least one of those reports are valid or not. That said, you specifically seem concerned with the severity of the punishment. To be permanently suspended for behaviour, you have to have received at least a 14 day suspension, and often 2 chat restrictions before that. In the reform card for your 14 day ban, the last sentence makes clear that ["If this behaviour continues, your account will be permanently suspended"](https://imgur.com/U4XhEGo). As for the complete chat logs, Riot does not offer the whole chat logs in part for privacy reasons (they cannot and will not give you any information from another players account including logs or punishment status/history) but primarily because you have been punished for *your* behaviour, and thus your chat (the source of the offence) is the focus for you, since that alone is what you are responsible for. >[WHY WAS I PUNISHED WHEN THE OTHER PERSON WAS WORSE OR STARTED IT!](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ-#h1q7) >Simply speaking, retaliation is not an acceptable or justifiable behavior. An argument between two players can easily create a negative experience for the rest of the players in the game with you. Regardless of the other player’s actions, this does not justify your own behavior. You alone are responsible for your actions within the game. If you encounter a toxic player like this, the best option is to simply report their behavior and move on.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-13T03:42:57.482+0000) > > As for the complete chat logs, Riot does not offer the whole chat logs in part for privacy reasons (they cannot and will not give you any information from another players account including logs or punishment status/history) but primarily because you have been punished for *your* behaviour, and thus your chat (the source of the offence) is the focus for you, since that alone is what you are responsible for. Last get this out of the way first of all. They do not offer the full chat log as it is condemanding to them. That is a fact. Just to help you understand this. Back in the day of the old " Tribunal system " Then when they use to add names of the player to the tribunal log. MY OWN CASE was handed to a mate of mine who called me. I found out I was reported and ban for not communitcating with them. Because I muted everyone in the game. Once I found out this I posted on the forums to see others have gotten crap like that also.. So the names of the player was removed. What was added after that was name of the champion they selected.. But people were able to check OPGG and see them and bang. No name of the champion or name of the player. It has nothing to do with so called " Privacy " it has everything to do with the fact Riot would not be able to ban half if not 3/4 people they do if it came out.. This player was ban after he had to deal with 30+ mins of people saying how bad and shit he was and should be removed from life. But hey.. Lets just say " it is about protect people " [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-13T03:42:57.482+0000) > > To put it as simply as possible, you were punished for rank/skill shaming, which is pretty much universally agreed to be toxic behaviour. This is why I need / want the full log to be showen to see why I said the things I said. Like take the radio advert I hear the once.. " Damn these drugs are great " Ash, Kip and luttsy better in contexts. It is always easy to say someone is toxic and blame them for it all... But when in full contexts. Sometimes it is easier to understand why they said it. [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-13T03:42:57.482+0000) > > That said, you specifically seem concerned with the severity of the punishment. To be permanently suspended for behaviour, you have to have received at least a 14 day suspension, and often 2 chat restrictions before that. In the reform card for your 14 day ban, the last sentence makes clear that ["If this behaviour continues, your account will be permanently suspended"](https://imgur.com/U4XhEGo). Yes.. Over a year ago.. I came back after a very long break from the game. In fact when I came back I had some leaver buster or something from the last game I played before I left this game. But I worked hard to not be toxic. To not be that player that was telling them that they need a vist from me in real life. To be that player that muted. So really prema ban after 12+ months of nothing from someone is very uncalled for. [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=lQBqbd3u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-13T03:42:57.482+0000) > > False reports are meaningless, as is the number of reports in all but the most extreme circumstances. All that matters is if at least one of those reports are valid or not. This part needed to be called out. This is a flat out lie or something you beleive is the case. Because I have made a crap ton of post about this with proof endless back when this autoban system first came out. Dont believe me. Try it for your self. MUTE EVERYONE! Only type this " /all please report me. I dont care what for just report me " If all 9 players do what you asked. YOU WILL GET BAN! Riot claims that reporting isnt based on numbers. But lets think for a second. Lets say today a lone.. People randomly report someone for a bad game. Lets say that is 10 times But then you have people report someone for bad words. Lets say that is 10 times. In each of the case's it was mainly 1 or 2 reports. But then you get one game where the player had enough of the crap he was dealing with from them. Muted everyone on his team. Now everyone on his team and the other team reported him. Lets say this happens 10 times also. The player with 9 reports is going to be ban first. Why? It is due to the numbers. If we take all the reports I said and add another ten thousand on them. But the last one on the list and leave it at ten. The player with 9 reports will be dealt with before the others. This is like calling the police and saying " HEY PEOPLE WONT STOP PARTYIN " they will deal with it in time. But if more people call them about it. They will deal with it faster. So please do not lie or try and past off what you believe as fact when it is far from the fact.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The hard ones for me to deal with are the ones that start the game trying to win, then they make a few mistakes that cause them to fall behind and tilt, then they refuse to surrender a lost cause, but they continue to play badly and expect to get carried. They play like they don't want to win, but they won't let us all move on either. But what grinds my gears is Riot honestly see the holding-to-account of these people by their team as being WORSE than the preceding original offenses. Why? I'm glad you asked... A while ago Riot put out this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY6GYWhuS0I. @1: 35, "A significant number of players cite bad player behavior as a reason they leave League of Legends". You will find a common thread throughout that apprises us of their motivations for trying to reform player behavior and their vision for what that reform might look like. Essentially, Riot is informing us that: 1) Their business model is one of retaining and attracting as many possible players to the game. 2) Players report leaving because of bad player behavior. 3) Their (Riots) stated characterization of toxic player behavior is one that places verbal abuse as the central and primary concern. 4) Therefore, Verbally abusive players need to be reformed or ostracised to maintain financial viability. It's worth remembering that intentional feeding can be masked as misplays, and apathy in making poor plays at crucial times (1v5ing just before Baron respawns, throwing your teams chances at contesting) is hard to prove etc, whereas Chat logs are low hanging fruit. Essentially, Riots Ph.D. Brigade is admitting that they are appeasing self-entitled snowflakes that create the original negative experiences for their teammates; without acknowledging that the amount of abuse someone receives is usually pretty strongly correlated with how negatively they have impacted the experiences of others first - The original offender is cloistered in cotton wool and indignantly expects to be treated like strawberry Pop-Tarts while the actual victims are disciplined for reacting viscerally in a moment of passion. All this, and the other two or three or even four players on his team are given little effective official recourse in holding the offending party accountable. And Riot wonder why there's swearing?
> [{quoted}](name=ForTheCode,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=55HAdFv8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-23T13:51:17.107+0000) > > The hard ones for me to deal with are the ones that start the game trying to win, then they make a few mistakes that cause them to fall behind and tilt, then they refuse to surrender a lost cause, but they continue to play badly and expect to get carried. They play like they don't want to win, but they won't let us all move on either. > > > But what grinds my gears is Riot honestly see the holding-to-account of these people by their team as being WORSE than the preceding original offenses. Why? I'm glad you asked... > > > A while ago Riot put out this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY6GYWhuS0I. @1: 35, "A significant number of players cite bad player behavior as a reason they leave League of Legends". You will find a common thread throughout that apprises us of their motivations for trying to reform player behavior and their vision for what that reform might look like. > > > Essentially, Riot is informing us that: > > 1) Their business model is one of retaining and attracting as many possible players to the game. > 2) Players report leaving because of bad player behavior. > 3) Their (Riots) stated characterization of toxic player behavior is one that places verbal abuse as the central and primary concern. > 4) Therefore, Verbally abusive players need to be reformed or ostracised to maintain financial viability. > > It's worth remembering that intentional feeding can be masked as misplays, and apathy in making poor plays at crucial times (1v5ing just before Baron respawns, throwing your teams chances at contesting) is hard to prove etc, whereas Chat logs are low hanging fruit. > > > Essentially, Riots Ph.D. Brigade is admitting that they are appeasing self-entitled snowflakes that create the original negative experiences for their teammates; without acknowledging that the amount of abuse someone receives is usually pretty strongly correlated with how negatively they have impacted the experiences of others first - The original offender is cloistered in cotton wool and indignantly expects to be treated like strawberry Pop-Tarts while the actual victims are disciplined for reacting viscerally in a moment of passion. All this, and the other two or three or even four players on his team are given little effective official recourse in holding the offending party accountable. > > > And Riot wonder why there's swearing? 1.45 into it. He claims people leaving because of " toxic " I LEAVE THIS FING GAME BECAUSE OF THE AUTO BAN SYSTEM YOU HAVE, I lEAVE THIS GAME DUE TO THE MATCH MAKING SYSTEM YOU HAVE. I can give to craps if a player goes " You are so bad uninstall and KYS " Because I will just mute and report. But when your on promos to B3 for the 20th time around and go 5 to 1 KDA every game. Get FT and push like no tomorrow. But get people that belong in B5 0 points. THAT MAKES ME LEAVE. NOT SOME LOSER RAGING!
: good luck words fall on deaf ears around here
> [{quoted}](name=sneakymonkey,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=FdEPTW06,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-20T07:05:13.956+0000) > > good luck words fall on deaf ears around here And Riot. Ever try to ask them about a ban? All you get is a copy and paste reply from an auto reply bot. In fact one like this [one](https://cerb.ai/guides/bots/send-automatic-replies/)
: so does that mean everything on the boards pretty much goes unnoticed ?
> [{quoted}](name=sneakymonkey,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=7jc1Md7P,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T19:23:48.570+0000) > > so does that mean everything on the boards pretty much goes unnoticed ? To quote this moronic af riot reply I got from my email. BTW the email was using Key words. Now, I can understand how important it is for you to see instant justice but please bear in mind that due to privacy reasons, even though we investigate every time what players send us we can't disclose the information of our investigation. Sometimes investigations may be more complex and require more time, please keep in mind that we do our best to keep a non-toxic community :( Thank you for understanding! This was a reply TO ME ASKING ABOUT MY BAN! So yeah.. OCE.. OCE Support everything. Is just full of shit!
HeartVine (OCE)
: So you're using a file from the Garena version of the LoL software, which is not under the direct control of Riot, as proof that Riot is doing something in their version of the LoL software? Seems like a flawed premise to me. EDIT: Not to mention, there is an *in-built, completely optional* language filter for individuals who don't want to see profanity, which is probably what that file is for. Just saying.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=8kbEj90p,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T11:02:27.287+0000) > > So you're using a file from the Garena version of the LoL software, which is not under the direct control of Riot, as proof that Riot is doing something in their version of the LoL software? > > Seems like a flawed premise to me. > > EDIT: Not to mention, there is an *in-built, completely optional* language filter for individuals who don't want to see profanity, which is probably what that file is for. Just saying. The point of it stands. GTA 5 online I can call someone a red neck monkey and so on. NOT ONCE WILL I GET BAN. Rust I can say I hope you die of aids.. Once again NOTHING. But LoL.. Say moron.... BANNED!
: In the realm of the escalations then generally speaking yeah. But for the more mundane punishments there's more to it than just phrases. Consistency, history etc etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=8kbEj90p,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-08T06:20:25.692+0000) > > In the realm of the escalations then generally speaking yeah. But for the more mundane punishments there's more to it than just phrases. Consistency, history etc etc. I use to think you knew what you were talking about. USE TOO! Here is a [link](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2pgm38/found_a_file_for_censored_words_wanted_to_share) as you can see. IT IS A AUTO DETECTION. Meaning AKA. Use no noi words get ban. Use words like F8got comepletely allowed. Words like Ck sker and so on and the system wont detect it. THIS IS THE ISSUE WE HAVE ALL SAID FOR A WHILE NOW! But Riot is going on some random " I want this to be toxic free " rampage or some crap and people are not going to put up with it. You want to ban people. SURE.. You want to allow someone to int every game and I just had a game with one. Then not ban them for inting.. COME ON! This BS of " Riot is allowing this so it is okay " and " Riot said fk is a bad word so ban! " is not okay. People are being told " You are a aussie and we hate aussies. SO NO YOU CANNOT SAY %%%%. " Yes it is starting to become personal with this auto detection bull shit. I am a Aussie. Not some random joker online that runs to Riot because I couldn't carry them@! P.S I found this [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=VjzgbZL12VI) also. This is the point.. THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW 2 YEARS LATER But someone saying Moron gets ban. They aren't
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=sneakymonkey,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=7jc1Md7P,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-18T09:24:26.624+0000) > > This one is a no brainer and important for everyone to read carefully. We know that this community tends to be more mature, but there are kids here, too. All of us want this to be a reasonably safe environment for children, and at the same time, we won’t tolerate childish behaviour. Is what I got. Because Riot can delete things with a robot but cannot take the blooody time to bloody post!
Dark Aria (OCE)
: ARAMS Filthy with bots.. Again..
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Aria,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=kNzsWHc3,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-17T04:24:01.896+0000) > > As many a time before I'm posting this gripe while I wait out my 14 minute penalty for dodging a game because I don't want to waste my fucking time playing a game with a bot on the team. > > If I can pick them in champ select how the fuck do you have so much trouble banning them? Even worse, because it's early-ish, I'll wait out my penalty, queue up again and boom. Another fucking bot. > > I am legit playing less lately because of the bot plague. Do something Riot ffs before I just stop logging in altogether. Riot doesn't care. They ban people for nothing. They let bots run ram pit without taking them out. EVEN THOU YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE A BOT. They move the same place over and over. But yet Riot allows them to continue.
: Yep, the trolls have control, you don't. Trolling is ok, being mad at trolls isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=RnPXIPr2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-17T14:14:40.662+0000) > > Yep, the trolls have control, you don't. > > Trolling is ok, being mad at trolls isn't. Yeah. Just tilting. Peopple like them get away with it. I came across a elo booster the other day. The player he boosted is still playing even after I reported. Then a game just before where I couldnt carry someone that was 100% dead set on losing went full tilt. She is playing. Full chat everything. This " Trolls and people we say are allowed " is getting be on the joke.
esp (OCE)
: You won't get punished for being a shitcant, you'll get punished for typing. Obviously you wanted to win, and you instructed your team mates on what to do and you got frustrated. tldr Because you used the chat, you got a penalty. gj riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Ethvn,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=RnPXIPr2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-16T11:26:41.412+0000) > > You won't get punished for being a shitcant, you'll get punished for typing. > > Obviously you wanted to win, and you instructed your team mates on what to do and you got frustrated. > > tldr Because you used the chat, you got a penalty. gj riot. Yeah i am sick of this auto detection because of a key word. But Riot wont ever lift a ban unless your TYLER 1 And have 1 million subs!
: Im a supp main, rather it because i can usually carry. But riot wont do anything about that toxic behaviour because if they did, company would go into the red because theyd lose probs about 99% of the playerbase.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragruler Luard,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=e8Z95uv2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-09T15:33:27.538+0000) > > Im a supp main, rather it because i can usually carry. > But riot wont do anything about that toxic behaviour because if they did, company would go into the red because theyd lose probs about 99% of the playerbase. Toxic players and Venting players are not the samething. Issue isnt the fact that riot wont do anything about it. THE ISSUE IS THAT IT IS DONE BY A FRAGGING BOT! We use to have tribunal on NA when there was no OCE. The tribunal was okay but if you just did what I use to and BAN EVERYONE. You would end up with a 80% rate. The bot on the other hand.. Only goes with key words. Not context. So lets say I ring my mate and I use LoL client to do it. Then he picks up the phone and I say " Hey dip shit. How are going to eat dk today " the bot is will automatically think this is toxic and ban me for it. But with Tribunal and players doing the judgement. They won't ban me for it as it is just 2 mates giving shit to one another. Toxic player's going by google since Riot has never nor will weight in on this so we have no real basic idea what toxic is. Toxic in gameplay mechanics refers to something that in loosest terms "is only fun when you play it, and totally unfun to play against." It usually refers to mechanics that have very very costly counterplay, or limited counterplay in general. When Eve could come up to you under incredibly fast movespeed with her R and stun you on the first hit from stealth, this is an example. You couldn't have the whole map pink warded all game, and you couldn't have oracles on the whole team all game. Quoted from [here](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4017082) as you can see for your self it was a player not Riot. So the other issue is.. WHAT IS TOXIC? Just because someone said you are a joke.. Doesnt make it toxic. Heck if that was the case. Everytime someone said to me I was unskilled / Bad or just dumb. I would have them ban for toxic. So really how do you stop something when you have no idea what it is. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rêñgâr (OCE)
: Dishonourable
> [{quoted}](name=Rêñgâr,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=sAq3oAdm,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-10T06:39:13.979+0000) > > i got banned 2 days ago and lost my honour but i log in today and it said i unlocked it again how did it happen in 2 day ?? Long story short. Same thing happen to me. I got 2 trolls in one game. BANG 10 game chat ban again. I guess the honor bans are on a rolling reset window timer. DONT GET REPORTED FOR ANYTHING!! Believe me. 1 game can put you right back there!
: You can report people for this sort of behaviour, and it does get punished (can take a lil while though). You can report them under both Negative Attitude (which includes griefing) and usually Intent Feeding as well. Negative Attitude is kind of the catch all for anything negative that doesn't explicitly have it's own report. All that said, I would definitely recommend putting some comments in the report detailing what they're doing when it isn't something that has a specific report category.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=0vgA5PGE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-02-12T12:32:14.563+0000) > > You can report people for this sort of behaviour, and it does get punished (can take a lil while though). You can report them under both Negative Attitude (which includes griefing) and usually Intent Feeding as well. Negative Attitude is kind of the catch all for anything negative that doesn't explicitly have it's own report. > > All that said, I would definitely recommend putting some comments in the report detailing what they're doing when it isn't something that has a specific report category. I know for a fact Riot doesnt give to bloody shits about inting players UNLESS THEY SAY IT! I can link a few accounts of people I know in real life that have taken it to the next level where they log onto an account they paid 5 bucks for { Which ToS and EuA stats that this is not allowed } only to go into a game and int. Really just log in and mute everyone and int. Why did they do this? Because they wanted to prove that Riot doesnt do anything on the OCE side but take your cash. In fact I think they will be uploading a video about in a week or so. How they have int'ed from gold to B5 and Riot has done nothing. Because they say nothing.
Rioter Comments
: Lol ok just saying ur mentality bad :) that’s all ... your definition of toxic seems to be a lot different from mine but that’s ok we can have different views on toxicity. I was merely saying that blaming your teams all the time isn’t the best idea imo.. you can really improve as a player if you accept your mistakes and not always blame people ... when you lose think about what you could have done better to win the game not what your teammates did wrong to lose the game.... I will not result to calling you ‘bronze trash’ because you are not.. you are merely players in the transitional period of ranked and I think you can both benifit from my advice as it will definitely get you out of the depths of elo hell (assuming you want to climb). I’m nowhere near pro for the record I’m just a trashy plat player and I did look at your history and if you want my honest opinion it is all good but there is room for improvement definitely whether it be less deaths or builds in situational games that could possibly have resulted in a win in losing games... but yes overall your kda winrate looks good and if you continue you can def climb.... Please refrain from lashing out at me just trying to help. :)
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=ovlBqH3e,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-30T08:13:28.980+0000) > > Lol ok just saying I am mentality bad :) I like to think I am better then others > Fix it for you. I agree here. Plat or not just saying " Bronze Mentality " is far from help. In fact.. It is more of a toxic statement. It is what you call " Passive aggressive " which what I was ban for and what you have just used and then justified. Since I am Bronze.. Not silver or gold. You automatically go to the " BRONZE SUCK " or in your case " mentality bad ". Well I am sorry I don't play this game non stop and learn what +9 ad at level one means in damage. But the fact remains.. It seems like Riot is trying to tilt me because I ggot a 10 game chat ban. I have had 10 accounts go through this. 10 game chat ban turns into a prema really quick. For the smallest of things. The fact I got a 10 game chat ban then a 2 day losing streak. Then promos and then loss due to troll's / toxic people / Feeders. Made me wonder. But now I regret even coming to the forums in anyway. So congratz brah. You have one less bronze on the forums.
: Bronze mentality :(
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=ovlBqH3e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-30T03:27:48.573+0000) > > Bronze mentality :( LOL.. I guess you didnt see the history. GG Plat = Wantabe pro
Rioter Comments
QAPLA (OCE)
: I've played since season 2, and only once have I ever had the message "a player has been punished due to your report" or whatever it is. I never report out of spite, only for legit reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=QAPLA,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=6Edodlcq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-29T07:30:45.579+0000) > > I've played since season 2, and only once have I ever had the message "a player has been punished due to your report" or whatever it is. > > I never report out of spite, only for legit reasons. This is why I am asking. I report people.. A lot. I miss the old Unskilled option. Because with that you can report someone for being unskilled. Meaning you are saying " They are not trolling or inting. Just very unskilled for this level " allowing Riot to move them to a different group pool. Now it seems. Only way to achieve this is to report everyone that was unskilled as inting. > [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=6Edodlcq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-29T07:35:24.406+0000) > > I mean, while they always do that, you can generally tell if someone has been banned off it if you decide to keep an eye on their account. > > That said, abuse generally has to hit the key no-no words to get banned (mostly only the worst sort of Racist/homophobic words) > > Someone saying kill yourselves, isn't as easily picked up by the bot, because the bot can't pick up context between "go kill yourself" and "you kill(ed) yourself" > > But yeah easiest way to track if someone is banned is if they are still playing games, they aren't banned. I dont want some people to be perma ban. I just want them to know this is not called for. Chat ban really has made me less " Tilted " so to me. It should be the same in return.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah i was dishonourable last season and eversince then i couldnt get my rewards back. no matter how much honours i get this thing will never go away. its set up like that which is frustrating
> [{quoted}](name=BarneyIsComing,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=H3FulxvE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-29T01:19:30.572+0000) > > Yeah i was dishonourable last season and eversince then i couldnt get my rewards back. no matter how much honours i get this thing will never go away. its set up like that which is frustrating I have to agree. I saw some post about if your reported for anything it makes you go back to the start. I was tilted. But I wasn't completely toxic. Now from what I have seen on NA forums / Reddit and so on. I wont ever be going up in honor. This in it's self is even more tilting and makes me want to just say " ^%&%& "
: I think the shortest amount of time I've heard of someone getting from honour 1 to 2 was about 3 weeks, and that was with pretty consistent positivity. Being neutral will take you a bit longer of course, and if you slip up from time to time it'll slow you down a bit as well. Remember that even for players starting at level 2 checkpoint 3, this is meant to be a season long achievement, it's not going to be the quickest thing to get.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=H3FulxvE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-29T01:21:50.662+0000) > > I think the shortest amount of time I've heard of someone getting from honour 1 to 2 was about 3 weeks, and that was with pretty consistent positivity. Being neutral will take you a bit longer of course, and if you slip up from time to time it'll slow you down a bit as well. Remember that even for players starting at level 2 checkpoint 3, this is meant to be a season long achievement, it's not going to be the quickest thing to get. The thing is. Why I ask. My gril.. She plays ARAM and every now and then goes into rank. But she is level 4 honor now. Season started little while ago. But she goes up in honor like no tomorrow. Totally confused.
: except i'm at plat , the new "bronze'
> [{quoted}](name=DillanTheVillan,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=hgXuEvzv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T14:51:49.405+0000) > > except i logged into a plat account for this random post; fix it for you. Mr random toxic on the forums
Rioter Comments
: If he wants community feedback he's more than welcome to post his logs.
He wont because it is that toxic
: Support will often quote lines from the log to help answer part of the ticket, which sometimes involves highlighting especially toxic parts of the log, but if they were quoting that part of his log, I imagine they were addressing that he was more than likely banned for his toxicity more than any bad words he might have said. Some support responses are less solid than others, but of course he could always post the ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LczPyxd8,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-27T01:10:26.009+0000) > > Support will often quote lines from the log to help answer part of the ticket, which sometimes involves highlighting especially toxic parts of the log, but if they were quoting that part of his log, I imagine they were addressing that he was more than likely banned for his toxicity more than any bad words he might have said. Some support responses are less solid than others, but of course he could always post the ticket. I respect you dude / girl. { I dont know either way sorry about that } but in all fairness since this is what we are talking about with the chat. The chat ban is easy for me to deal with. 10 games in not that hard. IT IS MY HONOR I am very.. provoke about. When it comes to Riot and bans they give it to the wrong people. I was angry. I was being a bit of a simpleton yes. But to take my honor away... That has made a simple issue of think before you act up.. To more of a massive battle. Honor to some is useless. But I play WW.. On my old account I had every skin but one. I can only get the one skin that I want from honor now. So not only has Riot said " You need to settle down. " but they have also said " You won't get any closer to the goal of Medieval Warwick " This is what has provoke me to be come.. Less than nice right now. I understand they pointed out somethings. But it still doesn't lessen the fact of the ban for what is very little. I in fact in 3 games today have reported more toxic then me. All of them are playing. Being told " My support is so sht. My support is just bad. Why do you even play rank if your going to be so bad " or the good old " Go play bots. You are trash " That is 100% more toxic then me. But yet they are still playing. I am still stuck at level 1 honor for god knows how long.. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Why you even posting on boards if you gonna be toxic here too zzz
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LczPyxd8,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-26T10:16:15.077+0000) > > Why you even posting on boards if you gonna be toxic here too zzz This is what I was waiting for it. The idea of " Toxic " for one is not the same for another. Me saying " Okay trolly. You keep trying. Rest of us will live in the real world. " is not toxic in anyway at all. I called you a troll. Meaning [this](https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll) because the information you are posting is not helpful. I emailed Riot about this. I got 3 lines highlighted from my chat log. ONE OF THEM WAS THE FACT I SAID " Bad words are auto detected ". Because if Riot is taking this zero stand on F or S words. Then this game is about to lose everyone that plays this game. Everyone at some point will say Fing moron or something along the lines of that. But hey.. I guess when you can see it is the same people from both games that have reported you. I guess.. Chat should be removed from the game in general. No one use's it to talk " Baron is going to a party after this. Want in "
: Ya ... saying bad words are auto detected didn’t get u banned haha
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LczPyxd8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-26T07:41:18.387+0000) > > Ya ... saying bad words are auto detected didn’t get u banned haha Okay trolly. You keep trying. Rest of us will live in the real world.
: And here we run into the same argument, the support team can't do anything, either by refusal or by lack of ability to do things, and we again come to your advice having to be message support being utterly useless. So do we get an admission that Riot support is useless yet?
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=9eOFgpe6,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-07T09:28:26.225+0000) > So do we get an admission that Riot support is useless yet? I gave up emailing support. I shot one off every now and then for reporting some after game " KYS / I hope you get raped " and so on. But for support in anything else. I never email riot. To me it seems Riot has gone full automatic. [Here](https://support.office.com/en-us/article/send-automatic-out-of-office-replies-from-outlook-9742f476-5348-4f9f-997f-5e208513bd67) is one of the things I am talking about. Also [here](https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/05/riot-rolls-out-automated-instant-bans-for-league-of-legends-trolls/) To me.. I have been playing this game since it became free to play. { Yes this game was paid to play once } and in that time.. Customer service has just gone out the window. I got ban once for calling a duo " Butt buddies " to Aussies it isn't homophobic. But to US it is. I made a post about it and I got a real RED post in reply. OCE / NA / EU and so on.. Have been getting less of real reply and more of the typical " Hi I am bob from Riot. Sorry to hear that. We are working on it " When it comes to OCE.. All we get is green post. Not Red.. Not anything at alll from Riot. Just MPV's
: Reported for bullying ;) xD
> [{quoted}](name=phantom9399,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=flRT5TeO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-25T15:23:17.251+0000) > > Reported for bullying ;) xD I took SS of it and sent it as a email to riot. I hope a ban is incoming for the toxicness he is just displaying right now! I guess that I could be wrong but you always report anyone for anything. He said salt and the bot should pick up on that!
Palmyy (OCE)
: Don't even wanna play imo
> [{quoted}](name=Palmyy,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=YQWQvx9W,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-25T04:38:29.925+0000) > > people aren;t allowed the time to learn things, its instantly "screw u, u suck". > That is what Bots are for. That is what ARAM is for. That is what NORMALS ARE FOR! Then on top of that.. You have endless videos online to watch. Rank is for people that want a real challenge.. What ever tier you are in. It is the better then normals. Because normals are full of people " New to PvP " So you might want to start there. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Well this is justified ban imo
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LczPyxd8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-25T00:07:02.042+0000) > > Well this is justified ban imo Funny part is... Since it is " justified ban imo " It was the the fact of me saying Bad words are auto detected. But hey " justified " since that is what it was.
: Honor Level
> [{quoted}](name=phantom9399,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=flRT5TeO,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-24T09:54:32.925+0000) > > So the honor level rework has come out and I have looked at mine and seen that it is at checkpoint 0, level 0. Does that mean it has been reset back down from what I was at during pre-season? (e.g. lets say i was 50% of the way to level 1, did it get reset to 0% after the update?) > > Just curious on this with the new update coming out. From what I understand because I just got a chat ban and I am very tilted over my honor level. You should be level 1. Meaning you get nothing.. The honor re set mean it reset back to 0 But once again I could be wrong as I am tilted and please forgive me if I am. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: You talked about the fact that bad words are being detected, that is very naughty.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=LczPyxd8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-24T07:51:05.355+0000) > > You talked about the fact that bad words are being detected, that is very naughty. Really.. My honor level gone because of that. **TILTED**
Rioter Comments
KbgMan (NA)
: My suspension time is not going down
> [{quoted}](name=KbgMan,realm=NA,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=3AW3Haz7,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-08T22:14:01.069+0000) > > My account has been suspended for 14 days and i understand why. The first day i got suspended it said i had 14 days left. it is now about 6 days after the ban and it still says 14 days left. I dont know why. Because 14 days is code for. PERMA.. My last 14 day counted down. Might want to make a new account there dude!
: Bot making its round in ranks!! Riot Ban it Quickly!
> [{quoted}](name=Quantum Kayos,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=2AdlnIhR,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-18T02:54:27.327+0000) > > Theres a bot in bronze called [name removed] making its rounds in bronze rank matches basically if you find it on your team youre gonna lose. the bot wasnt on my team but the enemy had them and we felt terrible. whats just as bad is its been playing ranked all day only and forcing so many people to lose for it and its still playing rank games. Riot please ban it, its ruining so many of your players rank games, im pretty sure countless of people should have reported it by now and its still going into matches. look into it, ban it and pay attention to any mass reports during rank if there are any other bots like this. > {{summoner:11}} smite down on that bot please. I feel terrible about it and wouldnt want it to happen to me Just had one with Janna running it down bot with rings for days. Here is hoping that get fixed now{{item:1056}} {{item:1056}} {{item:1056}} {{item:1056}} {{item:1056}} {{item:1056}}
Yaiamone (OCE)
: Verbalising your toxic tendencies is a great way to get out your feelings without impacting others in the game. I'm pretty toxic myself, and find that it's a good coping mechanism so that I don't create a negative experience for those in game. Since those in the game are not privy to his verbal outbursts and lashings, he is not creating a shitty atmosphere to be in. Only those who watch his stream for that very reason (literally his whole gimmick is being insane) are watching it, and yet are not forced to do so which leads me to not understanding when you say: >What they have done in fact is allow him to play ONLINE / Stream the game. He is still toxic as he ever was.. Only thing that has changed is the fact he isn't saying it in chat. But this is marked up as fair for him but not for anyone else You have a new account, why don't you just speak out your frustrations instead of taking the time to be a ♥♥♥♥ to your team? Person bans and account bans are really not the same thing. There is literally nothing at all stopping you from making new accounts and getting them to level 30 and continuing to play and contribute to the community in a positive manner. For him there was. When his person ban was issued, they were looking to ban any of his accounts regardless if he was streaming or not. That's kind of the point. They didn't want someone with such big reach and negative behavior to play the game in any capacity. It wasn't an IP ban because like you pointed out, those are easy AF to get around these days, and video game companies do tend to avoid IP bans so they don't screw over PC bangs and such. They were literally tracking Tyler1 as a person, likely through his play patterns (high elo draven 1 tricks are relatively rare) and banning the accounts as they came to notice. You owned up to the point of being toxic. Good on you. You must realize that you were punished, and were actually likely given a warning first to knock off your behavior. You chose not to do so, and now must live with the consequences. And just like I have been saying the entire time, Tyler1 was unbanned as a person and can now make accounts to play the game. **His old accounts are forever locked with all the money he and his fans invested in them and will never be released because his punishments were rightfully administered inline with community values. ** >. I was ban on that account and if riot would pull up the chat log for it. I said and I quote this and welcome Riot to prove me wrong with the chat log. What is 1 cs worth.. If you still have access to your chat logs you are welcome to post them here.
Thank you for the reply and taking the time to explain this more. Me personally I feel as thou it is completely unfair to let someone like him ever back into the game with the way he acts. I have seen on stream him talking about someone finding this player information and just do anything to get him ban so he has to never see him again ever. But I can see at this point. We wont see eye to eye nor will I understand how Riot can say " If your good for a month. We won't ban you again " but won't say that to players with ban accounts. Players like me that have taken the time to do a tyler 1 when you are having a bad game. { AKA scream at the screen } instead of painting a wall of text trying to make that player hate them self for ever playing the game. So once again thank you for replying and taking the time to post.
Yaiamone (OCE)
: I honestly don't understand where you are coming from. >**He was banned as a person and now he is not. ** >**He isn't getting his previously banned accounts back, and neither will you. ** People may not agree with someone like T1 being able to play the game again, since he is incredibly high profile and there are a lot of people that behave like he did that to honor him (do you remember the run it down for T1 movement when his in-person ban was announced?). However, he has been given a chance to reform in the public eye, and it looks like he is doing pretty well. Hopefully this will continue and will inspire all his impressionable followers to do the same. Your accounts were banned rightfully for toxicity, and the bans won't be taken away. You aren't in person banned. You are simply account banned, there is nothing stopping you from reforming and being part of the community in a more positive manner with a new account.
> [{quoted}](name=Yaiamone,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=Kf1O51iF,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-01-08T23:57:25.923+0000) > > Your accounts were banned rightfully for toxicity, and the bans won't be taken away. You aren't in person banned. You are simply account banned, there is nothing stopping you from reforming and being part of the community in a more positive manner with a new account. That is my point right here. Your point is that he was person ban. Not account ban. They really are the same thing. If I was person ban I would ring my ISP and change my IP address. I can change my system ID.. HECK I can even change my Mac address making tthe so called person ban pointless to being with. What they have done in fact is allow him to play ONLINE / Stream the game. He is still toxic as he ever was.. Only thing that has changed is the fact he isn't saying it in chat. But this is marked up as fair for him but not for anyone else How is this justified in anyway... [link](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM6ji0A-zlk) to what I am talking about. I was ban on that account and if riot would pull up the chat log for it. I said and I quote this and welcome Riot to prove me wrong with the chat log. What is 1 cs worth.. I owned up someone that was being toxic and I own them with the knowledge of the game. So please explain to me how it is justified in the idea that Tyler 1 is allowed to be unban but I am not. Please dont say " You are account ban he isn't " because I have flat out shown how basic and dumb that idea is really. I am not high enough on the Youtube leader to be ban from stream it.
Yaiamone (OCE)
: **Tyler1 didn't get his accounts unbanned**, he was unbanned as a person. It means that his new accounts won't be banned on sight. He and only one other person have had this type of "banned as a person" thing. He won't be getting his old accounts back. If we take a look at your bans, they are the standard account ban that do not prevent you from making new ones. These bans only get removed if the ban/punishment was made in error. Considering that you have had multiple accounts banned and have admitted you were toxic, it appears the bans were not in error and will not be removed. If you wish to discuss this more, you can always send in a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
> [{quoted}](name=Yaiamone,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=Kf1O51iF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-07T23:36:16.848+0000) > > **Tyler1 didn't get his accounts unbanned**, he was unbanned as a person. > It means that his new accounts won't be banned on sight. > He and only one other person have had this type of "banned as a person" thing. > > He won't be getting his old accounts back. > > If we take a look at your bans, they are the standard account ban that do not prevent you from making new ones. These bans only get removed if the ban/punishment was made in error. Considering that you have had multiple accounts banned and have admitted you were toxic, it appears the bans were not in error and will not be removed. If you wish to discuss this more, you can always send in a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) Okay.. So lets break this down. Tyler 1 has so many followers and the cash to pay people like QT / Gbay / Scarra and all them to talk about being unban " as a person " but that makes it automatically right. As for the support ticket... Yeah send a ticket and get a auto reply from some random bot. Yeah you R MART
AlexDotP (OCE)
: If you just ask them to unban you because Tyler1 is unbanned and stuff they won't listen to you. Its like a child whining for a toy because his friend got one (Not comparing you to a child its just an example so don't get mad :) ) Try to fix your attitude and be more of a nice person and more people will like you in game and in real life. Im sure the support team is dealing with a lot of people's ban and such and this kind of message will probs get ignored so maybe try writing a sincere message. If you have seen my post I was quite toxic in the chat and that was my VERY FIRST time being super toxic and it is my very first ban too and i got 14 day ban and next is permanent ban... so i feel really anxious to play rn and learned never to be toxic not even once a while :) wish you luck on your account ay
The thing is.. Just like tyler 1 I didnt care because if I was ban I can just go buy another account for like 10 bucks and I am back into it. Ban me now 10 mins later I am playing. Thats why I never cared about my accounts. But lets take what you said thou. > If you just ask them to unban you because Tyler1 is unbanned and stuff they won't listen to you. Its like a child whining for a toy because his friend got one (Not comparing you to a child its just an example so don't get mad :) ) That there is the point of it. What you do for one you have to do for all. Lets take Blizzard. They have zero-tolerance stance on cheating. If you bot your ban, Map hack your ban.. Do anything they think is unfair your ban. Simple as that. I have never seen anyone ever that was caught cheating be told " You know what.. Because you have so many followers. We will lift the ban " But Riot has done just that. Think of how many people Riot has ban for being toxic. Think of how many accounts that have been taken away from a player because they said and I quote this from one of my bans " How much is 1 CS worth? Thats right you and your little butt buddy have no idea how much 1 CS is worth all you worry about is what your dumb little stats say on some web site " To Riot.. I am toxic and I needed to be ban for saying this. But yet Tyler 1 has said and I quote yet again " I hope you and your family get raped by someone with aids " So for Riot to come along and say " Hey you know what tyler.. Because QT / Scarra / Gbay and all them have jumped on your little ban wagon of unban tyler 1. We will. " But because I have 89 sub's on Youtube and not 100,000,00 I cannot get the same thing. Riot is all about being fair.. Being nice to people.. Up holding the summons code. Then fair is fair Riot. UNBAN MY ACCOUNT AND OTHERS. Only fair you give us a chance to say " I have changed. I can go an month with clean record. "
: I don't think Tyler1 got his account back, i think he just won't be auto banned while streaming by Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=Kf1O51iF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-07T10:17:39.239+0000) > > I don't think Tyler1 got his account back, i think he just won't be auto banned while streaming by Riot. The fact is.. HE WAS BAN AND NOW HE ISNT. So to me since he had a LIFE TIME BAN! Meaning he wouldn't ever be allowed to play the game again. He had to change his IP / spoof his IP address to play the game in the first place. If he streamed a game of league that account would be ban. Me getting my account UNBAN FROM A PERMA BAN is fair!
Rioter Comments
: Oh goodness me, 5 hours?
> [{quoted}](name=LevvyLeviticus,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=ZUcWZJi3,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T04:06:38.587+0000) > > Oh goodness me, 5 hours? Yeah, Google Bronze Players Held Hostage In Ranked. Riot will remove a link { By a bot I guess } but the ones that went afk or left were punished for it. Even thou they were completely trolled.
: Because your not supposed to name and shame. Even though Riot doesn't actually do anything about trolls, everything is kinda put into the trolls hands.
I have to agree there. I just got 3 games in a row of trolls on my team or the other side. Like one game.. This guy had over 2k games. But fed me endlessly. What is being done?? New rank is about to start and that is going to offer them a new way of trolling people. WELCOME TO S8 WHERE TROLLS ARE GOING TO RULE! Already they are making B4 stay trapped in a game for 5 hours. What is next? Placement match trolls.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Hacks4Dayz

Level 114 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion