: Mastery Tokens for Nexus Blitz
DarkShade is correct. As has always been the case, earning mastery points is possible in all PvP Matchmade modes (ranked/normals [both SR and TT], ARAM, featured etc), but you're only eligible to earn mastery *tokens* in Ranked and Normal (blind and draft) modes on Summoners Rift. You can find more information on the Champion Mastery system by heading over to the [Champion Mastery Guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204211284) on the Support site.
: Leaverbuster?
To be clear, Low Priority Queues will never be overturned, as stated on the [LeaverBuster FAQ Support Page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752714) (yes, even if you managed to pull off some great plays). If you don't normally receive LPQs for the consistency of your DCs, it may be that they've become more frequent more recently, or that you hadn't yet reached a point where LeaverBuster would normally trigger. I can't really even guess at why it happened with this particular instance without knowing a lot more about your recent DC activity, and even then I'd just be hazarding an educated guess more than anything. If you find that you have connection issues too frequently, I'd recommend you head over to the [Troubleshooting Connection Issues Support Page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664), read through that and try some of the suggested *potential* solutions. If it's an issue with your ISP, you're probably better off just contacting them to deal with it sooner rather than later, as at least then you might not have to deal with them for a while.
QAPLA (OCE)
: What Are The Chances?
The most reliable source for what you can get from a Hextech Chest is the [Hextech Crafting Guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207884233) over on Support, which provides all the percentages for what you can get through Hextech Crafting (for both Hextech and Masterwork chests). Running the numbers, the chances of you getting 2 Hextech chest+key from consecutive chests would come out to 1% (10% of 10%, 1/10\*1/10, 0.1\*0.1, 0.1², however you want to put it), while a skin shard + emote from consecutive chests would be 5% (50% of 10%, 0.5\*0.1 etc). *Note: if you're not that interested in the working out, just skip to the end* With some more complex math, we can figure out what the chances of getting those exact combinations in two consecutive chests is by way of "probability with multiple events that are not mutually exclusive" (if I'm not mistaken) [note not actual "name" for this kind of maths, just want to be clear what's happening]. So the formula to use would be P(A) + P(B) - P(A \* B) where P(A) represents probability of event A (the "standard" items you receive from a chest) and P(B) represents probability of event B (the "bonus" items you receive from a chest, in this case the Hextech Chest+Key). By using that formula we can figure out the possibility of each chest containing what they did (skin shard and chest/key for the first, emote and chest/key for the second), then just multiply the two together to get the end result (as with the earlier examples). Using that we get: > Chest 1 > (0.5) + (0.1) - (0.5 \* 0.1) > 0.5 + 0.1 - 0.05 > 0.6 + 0.05 > 0.55% > > Chest 2 > (0.1) + (0.1) - (0.1 * 0.1) > 0.1 + 0.1 - 0.01 > 0.2 - 0.01 > 0.19% > > Both chests > 0.55 * 0.19 > 0.1045% This is, of course, assuming I'm using the correct formula and that my math is all correct.
: My guess is cause the theme they're going with is champion blessings. Soraka's is healing (and more ocean drake than Soraka effect wise), Janna's is a shield, Blitz's is his hook and so on. I mean Zilean's ultimate is basically a scaling GA, so I have no real issue whichever name they choose personally.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind so much if the effect weren't just taken directly from GA. Like, maybe change is a bit so that it's more resemblant of Zilean's ult (like some minor "max/current health" and/or "AD/AP adaptive" scaling or something), make it it's own "unique" version of the effect, and not just an item effect named around a champion ability.
DJ Akari (NA)
: I get around 100 BE per level, is it all I get? Random champion returns the BE, unfortunately. I get one champion for a month on a new system. Old system I get a new champion within a week. Is this the new system helps? money boosted or what? thank you your new riot "New001" create this idiot system. Come on. If every game gets a BE like the old system, people won't complain about the new system even today. People leave league because this game has such as this thing {{summoner:4}}
> [{quoted}](name=DJ Akari,realm=NA,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=KsZvsY4T,comment-id=0002000200010001000000000002,timestamp=2018-08-16T22:54:50.109+0000) > > I get one champion for a month on a new system. Old system I get a new champion within a week. Personally, I've not found this kind of difference between the old system and the new. I don't play LoL as much now (over the past year or two) as I did prior to that. Over the past month, I'd played a reasonable amount to go through the missions related to recent events (Pool Party, for example). In that time, I've managed to get from about ~6K BE to ~14.5K on my main, and from ~5K to ~10K on my smurf (though currently sitting at ~7.5K because I bought Gangplank). At *that* rate, I could easily earn one champion per month per account, or one champion per fortnight to put it more simply. If I were to play 6+ hours per day, I could double that rate easy, giving me, on average, one champion per week, and that's even considering that I keep more than a few of the champion shards I get on my smurf as I don't own the champs or already have a shard for them. if you're only getting ~100BE per level, including what the champ shards could be disenchanted for, then that's a *big* deviation from the average (910BE per level), and honestly you might want to consider contacting Support to find out if it's bugged/glitched and/or not working properly for you.
: Nexus Blitz Mode Question on the name of the reward after an event..
I'd agree. If the effect is taken directly from Guardian Angel (which it seems to be based on some quick research) then why not just call it "Guardian Angel"?
HeartVine (OCE)
: To be clear, the LPQs given by leaverbuster are capped at 20 minutes (stated in the FAQ, link below). I'm a bit unsure as to what actually happens to someone who continues to leave after receiving the 20 minute LPQ, and will ask around to make sure I get the correct information for you (as far as I'm aware, it would either result in additional 20 minute LPQs *or* escalate to a 14-day suspension/ban). As for "improving your standing", that should occur over significant time so long as you play withing the rules. Instances of leaving games will count against your account (evidently), while maintaining a reliable connection over several months will help towards improving the standing of your account, and should subsequently drop you back through the punishment tiers over time. You can find more information regarding Leaverbuster on the [Leaverbuster FAQ Support Page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752714) (though it doesn't state punishment tiers beyond 20 minute LPQ, for some reason).
Ok, so I've had a chat with some of the volunteers/Rioters involved with the volunteer program and from that I've learnt that once you hit the 20 minute LPQ it will continue to repeat the 20 minute LPQ if you continue to leave often enough for LeaverBuster to trigger. Basically, you shouldn't have to worry about a 14-day or permanent ban as a result of the "varying circumstances" you've mentioned. As far as we can determine, the number of games per LPQ penalty doesn't increase (so it will be given in groups of 5), but that is not something we're completely certain about. I didn't mention it in my earlier post, but the LeaverBuster FAQ does direct players to the Troubleshooting Connection Issues Support Page for crashing/disconnecting games, which you may want to consider looking at if you're having such issues. If you're having issues with and/or as a result of your ISP, then obviously your best bet would be to get in touch with them and try and sort it out like that (I know they can be a massive f*cking pain to deal with, but if these are persistent issues you'd likely be better off sorting it out sooner rather than later). If you're having other issues, I may or may not have some advice/information for that, at the very least I could ask around and see if someone who could help can pop in and discuss the issue(s) with you. Hope all of this has been informative and helpful. Good luck. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I'm reporting you for this post, it hurts my feelings and degrades me, enjoy your "perma ban" because thats how riot sees it
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: This Game Right Here Is the Reason league Is Doomed
Just an FYI on the replay, in order to record a replay you can go to your match history in the client, once there you will find a small round button (containing an arrow pointing downward to a "box") next to each game which can be used to download the replay for that game. Once downloaded, you can view the replay using the same button (should change to a "play" arrow surrounded by a "circular arrow") and record as much of the match as you want. Recordings will appear in the "Highlights" tab of your profile, which will include a button that will take you to the files location on your computer (round button containing a file icon, next to the selected highlight). Keep in mind, videos showing players breaking the rules may be removed due to the standing "no name and shame" policy on the boards.
: How to reduce Leaverbuster penalty duration (not number of games)
To be clear, the LPQs given by leaverbuster are capped at 20 minutes (stated in the FAQ, link below). I'm a bit unsure as to what actually happens to someone who continues to leave after receiving the 20 minute LPQ, and will ask around to make sure I get the correct information for you (as far as I'm aware, it would either result in additional 20 minute LPQs *or* escalate to a 14-day suspension/ban). As for "improving your standing", that should occur over significant time so long as you play withing the rules. Instances of leaving games will count against your account (evidently), while maintaining a reliable connection over several months will help towards improving the standing of your account, and should subsequently drop you back through the punishment tiers over time. You can find more information regarding Leaverbuster on the [Leaverbuster FAQ Support Page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752714) (though it doesn't state punishment tiers beyond 20 minute LPQ, for some reason).
: Perma banned? for saying this? Are you kidding me
I'd imagine your previous punishment was a 14-day ban, if not that's a bit of a different issue (I'll address that further down). As for the chat logs you've provided, I'd imagine the *main* thing that would have triggered the punishment is your final statement from the post-game lobby: > MrFancyPantz: report for feeding lol fuck me quit the game pedo There are several behaviours that Riot take very seriously (suicide encouragement, racism/sexism etc), and I'd imagine that calling people "pedos" would fall squarely into that "serious offence" category. Though not much, your chat logs aren't positive, and are basically just a few complaints and degrading your team mates. Most people don't want to deal with that in-game, and that just added onto the final statement you left them with. Quite frankly, I don't see any issue with you having received a punishment for these logs, seems like the system did what it should have to me. This isn't an "sjw" or "pc" thing, it's just a "common decency" thing. As far as appealing the ban goes, you'd need to submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (use the "Account suspensions or restrictions" option) and let them know you want to appeal the punishment. As far as *successfully* appealing goes, the only way I could see that happening is if your previous punishment was *not* a 14-day ban, and even then you'd only have the punishment dropped a tier, rather than removed altogether (and if that happens, you'll still be on thin ice). Bottom line is that *you* did the wrong thing, and so *you* got punished for it. Whether the other players did the wrong thing and subsequently got punished is a different issue, and if you want to discuss that you're better off doing so in a new thread (though keep in mind that the boards has a "no name and shame" policy, so use of summoner names would result in the post(s) being edited [to remove the names], or even deleted outright in a serious case).
: But I can because I am vsing players of my own rank, just as he is vsing players of his own rank. If you think that it is because the players in the lower ranks are worse then I would be just as bad and the average stats of twitch players in lower ranks would be better than those in higher ranks right? Doesn't quite add up now does it?
> [{quoted}](name=Transcender,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AXEBqL7x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-15T09:10:14.618+0000) > > But I can because I am vsing players of my own rank, just as he is vsing players of his own rank. Except that's kind of the issue with this comparison. In saying that, you're implying that players at your rank are going to act more or less the same as players at the other players rank, which just doesn't happen when you're several tiers apart. The average bronze player will act differently to the average silver player, who will act differently to the average gold player and so on. There's a very good reason why players at higher ranks tend to have what some may consider "relatively low stats", and it's because of the very nature of high rank. Players at those ranks have *vastly* superior skill, knowledge and mechanical ability. They don't make many of the mistakes that are common in low elo, they know what they are doing and how to do it at *least* most of the time, which subsequently results in those kinds of stats. Comparing low elo to high elo is kind of like comparing under-12s footy to the AFL, it just doesn't work.
: He's talking about the rotating game mode. But yes, its the same thing.
Honestly, I tend not to worry that much about rank in any "non-standard" modes, even the more "normal" featured modes, as I've often found that ranks don't really mean much in those situations (based on personal experience). Like, sure, a challenger/master/diamond player is going to have better knowledge, skill and such but the modes are typically different enough that those advantages are less significant. As far as rank influenceing other matchmaking, I'm of the opinion that certain modes should remain untouched by it (ARAM, URF, for example) while other modes (OFA, Hexakill, for example) *maybe* just tone it down a bit compared to how it should be in normals.
: In the past when discussing upcoming skins they said urgots would be brand new concept
And how is that supposed to relate to something that doesn't even make mention of Urgot, let alone an Urgot skin?
Quinncest (OCE)
: Blitz
Presumably, you're referring to normals, in which case, it really just comes down to the fact that matchmaking doesn't consider anything beyond the queue you're in. So normals matchmaking wont consider anything about ranked, even though it should be influenced, even just a bit, by a persons rank/MMR in the respective ranked queue(s) to help better match players based on skill. I wouldn't expect Riot to implement anything like that, but we can all agree it would be a welcome addition. One way situations like this can occur is that the player(s) in question might not play anything other than ranked normally, and/or they'll use normals as a way to just have fun, screw around with different stuff, try out new builds/rune pages etc. The kind of stuff that would mean they're not playing to their potential and, thus, not getting the same MMR as they would have in ranked.
: rito didn't you say urgot's skin would not be part of an existing skin line?
> rito didn't you say _urgot_'s skin would not be part of an existing skin line? Not really sure what you're talking about there, there's literally no mention of Urgot in the patch notes. Are you referring to another champ?
: Play the Nexus Blitz alpha
Idea for the next experimental mode: Hide and Seek on Dominion! Do it Rito! Don't let your dreams be dreams! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
OCEshots (OCE)
: does anyone else smell Vainglory on this nexus blitz map?
Honestly, I got a real Heroes of the Storm vibe from reading about the Nexus Blitz mode. Really seems, to me, like someone at Riot has taken inspiration from HotS for the concept. Hadn't heard of Vainglory before today, though.
: Forum ban was lifted?
In regards to your email problems, have you checked your spam/junk (and possibly "deleted") folder? Gotta figure you'd do that, but better to ask and make sure. If you have another email you could use, you could try that and see if that works. If it does, you can then try switching the email back to the current one and see if the verification works then (if you'd prefer it on that email). Beyond that, you're best bet is probably to contact [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (I'd recommend the "I need help with account management, data requests, or deletion" option) regarding the issue.
: WARNING TO ALL PLAYERS WHO REQUEST ACCOUNT DATA
Are you sure it's related to requesting your account data? It *may* be a matter of coincidental timing. Personally, I've previously requested account data on two accounts and had no issue with it, though that was several months ago. The notification you received in the client should have informed you of the cause of the suspension, including chat logs in the case of a chat related punishment (you would have also received an email on the registered address regarding the ban). If you have not received that information, your best bet is to contact [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (choose the "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account" option) and ask them to provide a reason for the punishment (you may also choose to appeal the ban, which may or may not result in the ban being overturned)). I would also recommend you attempt to change the registered email to one you have access to (if it isn't already), which you *may* have to submit a separate ticket to Support for if the standard method is not an option for you. It's important to keep in mind that there could be any number of reasons that your account has been permanently suspended, depending on what's happened with/on the account, such as excessive negative behaviour, detection of third party software, account compromise (in which case, the ban is likely a security measure), just to name a few.
Big Boss (OCE)
: Playing multiple accounts in the same game with script for support to glue to adc
> Is this sort of thing allowed? Quite simply, no. It falls squarely under the "cheating/third party software" category, and is taken pretty seriously according to Riot. > He streamed the whole thing and seemed to think that even if i video'd it and sent it to riot that he would not be banned. If they're streaming it, that's probably all the proof you need that they're breaking the rules. Chances are those videos will persist for some time on whatever site the player was using to stream, so a support agent should be able to refer to them if you provided a link. I would definitely recommend you submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (use the "I want to report abusive behaviour, cheating, or a malicious link" option), describe the situation to them, provide as much evidence as you can (such as a link to the stream they've been using, if you have it, or other video evidence) and they will go through the process of reviewing the account. Keep in mind, it may take a day or two to receive a response, especially if Support is busy, and you'll probably receive a generic "copy-paste" response unless you're requesting specific information or the support agent requests something from you (such as more information). You wont be informed if the player gets punished, as that's a long standing policy of Riot's, and they likely wont provide much anyway since it does fall under "third party software" (again, due to a long standing policy). Hope this helps.
: To be eligible for ranked rewards this season you must: 1. Be at least Honour level 2 2. Not have had any suspensions for MMR/Elo Boosting The suspension after a certain date rule has been replaced by the honour 2 requirement.
If I remember correctly, there was also a requirement for not having any *active* punishments at the time of the season's end last year. Is that not the case this year?
Conrado (OCE)
: You should have the option to fill with one role excluded.
Honestly, I just feel like adding an "avoid" (or, rather, "non-preferred") option alongside the two preferred options would go a long way to creating a better experience for everyone. It would allow players to avoid one position that they're particularly bad at (jungle for me, I will do anything but jungle), and give the matchmaking algorithms more info to work with when trying to match teams. It *may* have a negative impact on queue times, particularly in "low population" scenarios, but that's no reason not to give it a trial at least. After all, it may just work.
Spín2Win (OCE)
: I am Reformed! Please Unban my permanently banned account!
If you wish to appeal the ban on your account, you will need to submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (choose the "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account" option) and handle the situation with them. They will manually review the ban and take any necessary steps *if* they determine the ban was made in error. If they determine the ban was not made in error, they will inform you as such and the ban will remain. You also have the option of posting the related chat logs here for others to discuss, if you wish, however doing so will likely not change anything about the punishment itself, as the standard procedure for that is to contact support.
Rioter Comments
: Please riot can i have 2 rp for a skin boost
You can submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (I'd recommend the "I have a question about League of Legends/Riot Games." option) with a LoL related artwork (doesn't have to be good, just recognisable as LoL) requesting a small amount of RP, up to 50 if I'm not mistaken. The support staff should be happy to oblige as long as you've not received the RP gift before as it is a one-time offer per account. Keep in mind, it may take a couple days to receive a response from Support.
: Riot Games exposed
Quick note: There's currently no reason for any of the mods to delete this thread. It is, in it's current state, simple a conversational point based around the "culture at Riot games", which isn't in breach of any boards rules. *If* the "discussion" were to escalate to the point where several individuals were regularly abusing each other that might change, but there's nothing to warrant such action yet. Just to note, I've not read the kotaku article, rather I'm specifically talking about the "snippet" that has been put in the main post. As for the topic itself, I think it depends a lot on the individuals who are actually in that environment. If none of the people involved and about take issue with such behaviours, is there really a significant problem? If those same people who are involved can control their behaviours when with others who might take offence to that kind of language, do we really need to know/care about how they act in more private situations? It's my personal believe that people can do what they want in private if no one takes offence. I wouldn't necessarily condone the behaviour, depending on what it is, but if it's not actually hurting anyone, and not affecting people who aren't in that situation, what's the issue? When it does come to things like dark humour and "toxic banter" among friends, you need to consider that's a different scenario than doing so with random people. *Personally*, I do occasionally engage in some such behaviours with certain friends and friend groups, but I always try to keep it "mild", and I always try to keep track of the situation to gauge whether I've gone too far. I feel confident that if any of my friends take issue with somethings I've said or done, they'll tell me, and we can deal with it in a civilised manner. With that said, I rarely even attempt such behaviours with people I don't know, will keep away from the more "serious" topics and always try to "read the room" *before* saying anything like that, and it works for me. I've never had an indication that someone taken offence to something along those lines that I've said, and haven't received any "feedback" from the systems in-game to tell me that someone did take offence. I'm sure there will be some people who disagree with what I've said, whether they think the behaviour simply shouldn't exist or whether they think people in general need to "stop being so sensitive". That's fine, everyone will see things like this differently, the important thing to keep in mind here is that we should keep this discussion civilised, rather than let it devolve into who can fling the most insults and abuse. Just a quick tip: When using the asterisk "\*" in posts (as well as other symbols used for formatting posts, such as with **bold** and ~~strikethrough~~), you can use the forward slash "\" (usually located near the backspace key) to prevent the symbol from triggering the format, which in the case of your post is some italics between a couple of the terms you've used.
: have u done the mission yet? i made a fresh acc so a friend and i could get the icon the IGN is HideOnScuttle
Haven't got to it yet, so I could still use the help (had a few people friend me, just haven't been online at the same time as them). Will send you a friend request in the morning if you haven't already sent one my way, and hopefully we'll catch each other online soon. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Announcer Packs
As far as I'm aware, the announcer VOs are currently only tied to certain events (such as the Butcher's Bridge event from earlier this year), and are not "readily available" to be changed at any time. I believe Riot has stated they're looking at adding optional announcer VOs to the store in the future, but have no information on when that might happen.
: Got Rawwr! emote permanent from hextech chest but it isn't showing up
In my experience, emotes tend to take some time before they appear (have seen/heard others experience a similar issue, not sure why it happens). I'd recommend just keeping an eye on the emote tab in your collection and see if they appear. If they still haven't appeared tomorrow, it might be a good idea to submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (you'd probably want the "I am having technical issues." option, or the "Pool Party issue - Map accents, missions, rewards, etc." if it's a Pool Party event issue).
Kawano (OCE)
: I don't use any party software or cheating how can i submit a ticket to riot?
In order to submit a ticket you simply need to go to the Support site (link: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and follow the prompts. As I said before, i'm not really sure what it is about, but the lack of information makes me think it might be related to 3rd party software and/or cheating (as a lack of information is typical in that), which is also why I recommended you look for signs of compromise on the account.
Rioter Comments
Repeated (OCE)
: Permanent Ban
If you wish for the chat logs to be discussed here you'll need to post them, there are a few posters about who'll be happy to go through them and explain it for you. You would have received the logs in the reform card (in-client) and via the registered email. The logs will show only what you have said, as it is Riot's policy to judge players based on their own actions, not the actions of others. If you are unable to find the logs on your end, you can request them from Support. If you believe the ban was made in error, you can feel free to submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to appeal the ban (choose the "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account" option). Keep in mind that, unless you ask for specific information, you may only get simple, generic responses and that the decision made by the Support staff is final.
Kawano (OCE)
: Thank you for your answer i received that email : Greetings kawano, Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review these terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Mon Aug 13 17:42:39 UTC 2018 If you have any questions, contact our Player Support team at https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home Riot Games Player Support i dont understand what i did wrong im so confuse
Based on that, it *kind of* seems like it *might* be something along the lines of cheating/3rd party software, as usually there'd be something informing of what kind of punishment it is, but I'm not sure. I'd definitely recommend submitting a ticket to Support requesting more information, however if it is a cheating/3rd party software ban you'll only get a very generic response from them (Riot's policy is to keep as much information regarding such punishments away from the public, in an attempt to "stem" the effectiveness of such things). It may also be prudent for you to look for any indication that you account has been compromised (such as games in your match history that you didn't play, or purchases made in the store that weren't you) and, if found, make efforts to deal with that (change passwords, notify Support, run anti-virus scans on computers you use and generally secure the account and any related accounts such as emails). Unfortunately, without more info, I can't be much more help than that.
Kawano (OCE)
: BANNED FOR 3 WEEK
It's important to note that Riot doesn't attempt to ban based on meta/non-meta picks (there have been notable cases in the past where players believed they had, but each one I've seen has had more to it than that). I'd have to assume that this case has a lot more to it than just you choosing an off-meta strategy, such as being related to chat offences, consistent leaving/AFKing or consistently choosing off-meta picks in most games despite clear opposition about the strategies from team mates (categorised as "refusing to communicate/cooperate"). Any extra information (such as what you should have received in the reform card and/or email regarding the punishment) would assist in determining the cause of the ban. Based on the information you *have* provided, this ban *may* be relating to consistently leaving and/or going AFK in-game, but no one here could help address/explain that without additional information. If you believe the ban was made in error, you should submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (pick the "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account" option) and address the issue with them (it will help to clearly state you wish to appeal and want more information regarding the cause of the ban, otherwise you *may* receive very "simple", generic responses).
Shovel (OCE)
: Ok well i understand that the way i behaved was wrong ALSO but is context just completely ignored? that seems really unfair like i said i was recieving honor almost every. single. game up until this point even reaching checkpoints to regain my honor. This player had a tantrum and just trolled and intentionally fed and thats ok? but i react and i get permanently banned? yes i took the bait but thats just it? somebody does something and i react badly ONE TIME after trying my best to reform and thats just it? Can you please point out the racist part of my chat log for me no you cant because there was no racism (if you come back and try to tell me saying "these asians" is RACISM i will laugh in your face) as far as bans being over turned and you for whatever reason trying to act smug and say that this other person doesnt know what they are talking about well they do because the rioter did. it was a similar case and the person WAS unbanned. whether i will be or not is not for you to say. you also dont work for riot so you wouldnt know anything and i see spend all your time on these boards basically laughing at people for being banned you seem like a real class act.
> is context just completely ignored? It's important to note that you will be judged on your own behaviour, not the behaviour of others. You may call it "context", but really it's not that relevant to the fact that *you* did the wrong thing. > This player had a tantrum and just trolled and intentionally fed and thats ok? No. Why would you think it's ok? Just because it happened? Bottom line is that harassment and abuse aren't tolerated, whether you're the instigator or retaliator. > Can you please point out the racist part of my chat log for me Sure: > Shovel: its these asians Shovel: they full racist You've basically just implied that Asians in general are racist with these comments, which *is* racist in itself, believe it or not. That said, it's only *one* instance so it shouldn't cause any escalation to occur. > as far as bans being over turned and you for whatever reason trying to act smug and say that this other person doesnt know what they are talking about well they do because the rioter did. it was a similar case and the person WAS unbanned. whether i will be or not is not for you to say. you also dont work for riot so you wouldnt know anything and i see spend all your time on these boards basically laughing at people for being banned you seem like a real class act. I feel it's relevant to point out that I spend about 6 months as a volunteer, dealing with a *lot* of players coming onto the boards with ban appeals. In that time, there were maybe one or two cases that actually got referred to a Rioter, and that was *after* the player had dealt with Support. As someone who has spent *plenty* of time dealing with this kind of stuff, and has *plenty* of experience regarding it and a thorough understand of how Riot's systems work, I can confidently say, with 100% certainty, that you wont end up even getting your case forwarded to any Rioters. I'm not "trying to act smug", it's just a simple fact. So far as your chat logs go, you've exhibited a constant negative attitude, thrown around several insults (including the one I just pointed out could be considered racist) and threatened to afk just because of a bad situation (regardless of whether you followed through). As I have already told you, these logs indicate that you *should* have received a punishment of some kind, but without further information on previous punishments you have/haven't received I can't say, with *any* certainty, which punishment seems appropriate. That's something you'll have to take up with Support (as I directed you to do earlier), unless you're willing to discuss that further here by providing the relevant information. Now, you can sit there and act all smug by "calling me out" for my supposed "laughing at people for being banned" but the bottom line is that I know a *lot* more about all of this stuff, in regards to Riot's systems, them the *vast majority* of players, due to actually finding out information on it and spending a couple years or so actually actively trying to help people by explaining why what they've said/done is against the rules and directing them to the place they need to be to appeal. Now, unless you have anything further to say that is *constructive*, don't bother.
Shovel (OCE)
: Help with permanent ban.
You would have received a punishment for sure based on the logs provided. While there is one racist comment, that's typically not enough to cause a full escalation, and certainly not to a perma-ban. Whether that punishment should be a perma-ban would depend whether you have previously received a 14-day ban (at the very least, 25 game chat restriction). As for appealing the punishment, you will need to submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (choose the option "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account") and deal with the process with them (I feel like I should warn you to not expect them to change anything, considering). I think it's important to note at this point that when I was constructing this post your previous thread regarding this topic was still showing for me and I had time to take a look at it. Don't know why it "persisted" so long for me, however. > I was told by another player on these boards that the rioter gehirn might be able to take a look at my case. I'm going to be very clear here, the Rioter's themselves wont look at this case. They will *only* deal with cases that legitimately look like false positives (which are *extremely* rare) and that Support don't handle properly, and, quite frankly, it's clear that this should have resulted in *some* punishment (as I said before, which punishment may be up for debate). I don't know who's gone and told you that you should request one of the Rioter's personally look it over (couldn't find any such comment directed at you based on your posting history), but it seems they obviously don't know what they're talking about in this case.
: remove surrender remove leaver penalty add block list problem solved forever
There is already a block list. It just doesn't prevent you from being matched with blocked players, which is probably what you want (and never going to happen).
: Learn more: Pool Party 2018
So with these "position orbs", can they actually be earned in-game or are they strictly from purchases?
: My Ban Appeal
If you wish to appeal the ban, you'll need to submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (pick the "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account") and go through the process with them. As has previously been stated, if you wish to discuss the ban here you will need to provide the chat logs, which you would have received in the reform card (in-client) and via the registered email address. Otherwise, we will not have sufficient details about the ban to properly discuss the issue.
: How many Boards posts do you have?
> Hey HeartVine, you have a total of ~~4194~~ 4195 posts on the Oceania League of Legends Boards!
: How many Boards posts do you have?
> Hey HeartVine, you have a total of ~~4193~~ 4194 posts on the Oceanic League of Legends Boards!
: I have to agree whole heartedly with this person hey. Sorry, but for the ban I’m currently serving, does not make any sense. 2 times I played recently I raged yes for sure said things out of line that probably I shouldn’t have - where’s the warning before my ban. When working at an establishment are you fired on the spot? No. You get three warnings before you are let go. The chat log that came back and said I was banned for this reason was utterly stupid and as far as I know of that is the reason I’m banned as no other chat logs have been produced so far. So I take it from that game where I said nothing offensive I was banned for. I know I was reported a few other times but again that was not a bannable offence- this is player behaviour where I didn’t feed, I didn’t say anything, just that I was reported and bam I’m banned for 14 days, where’s the fairness in that? Do I get a some sort of trial to defend myself? Do people that investigate actually investigate the whole thing or just see that I was reported 7 times over 2 weeks and I’m banned. C’mon!! It’s become an unfair system and it needs to be looked at to make it more fair - unlike the meta has become. Perhaps that’s why you are getting many more people lately raging? But I digress... make league great again, for the love of god!!
> Do I get a some sort of trial to defend myself? You've already been directed to Support *three times* in order to appeal the ban, or (at the very least) get more context on the ban itself. You've already been provided with more than sufficient information on how to handle this situation, including the possibility that it's a false positive that could be handled by the support staff, so the only reason this should be a problem at the moment is because you're too lazy to actually get in touch with support. Next time, try doing the basic sh!t to resolve the situation before complaining that it's unfair.
QAPLA (OCE)
: I Wish I Could Un-own Champs
Honestly, as an ARAM player, I think that all random-pick modes should have all champions on a permanent "free-to-play" status. Would completely solve the issue of ARAM accounts, and actually put everyone on equal footing when it comes to their chances of getting any given champ, as well as encourage diversity.
: No no. See when you hand out a punishment and yes this is as far as I’m aware of the second time I’ve had a report on 5 years cause I’ve only had a warning the first time a few years back, but when it comes up telling me I’ve been banned with this chat log where I can’t see what was a bannable offence then it’s not my fault that the judiciary ban me for this chat log - if there was something more offensive then give me that chat log. This is not a bannable offence and it’s wrong.
For one thing, the volunteers (anyone with a coloured name that isn't red) don't have access to Riot's systems (except for moderating the boards) and so can't give you chat logs. If you seek to appeal the ban and/or be provided with more chat logs showing the behaviour that has led up to the ban you should follow Sera's direction and submit a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (use the "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account" option) and they will go through the process with you. Something else to consider is that just because it's only the second time you've *seen* something happen as the result of a report doesn't mean you've only been reported twice. Believe it or not, there are (relatively new) systems in place to allow you to view some data about your report history, both received and submitted, all you need to do is contact Support using the "I need help with account management, data requests, or deletion" option (choose "data request" when it prompts you). This method will also give you all of your chat logs for the past several months (among other things), though it *does* take 30 days for the system to fulfil the requests.
Uzy (OCE)
: Puck League and Riot BS SYSTEM
Boy, are you gonna love ##*basically every online game in existence*
: Can't connect to chat/friends list but can queue for games
Across 2 accounts, I'm experiencing the issue on only 1. Seems like it may be "isolated", in a sense, to only part of the OCE player-base.
: wrongful ban?
Presumably, the main reason for the ban is this particular statement (working on the assumption that the "filtered" word is an insult): > CantEscapeBronze: constantly calling p[eople %%%%s Reason being is that the automated system can't differentiate between someone who uses an insult and someone who simply "restates" what someone else has said. In future, you're better of simply not using such terms, even just to confirm others have used it (for example, rather than using the term itself you could have said "constantly calling people names" and potentially avoided this situation). That said, it does seem that you carry a rather negative attitude in your chat use which, while understandable, isn't going to help any. It may help for you to attempt to "train" yourself into the mindset of "if I can't say something constructive, I shouldn't say anything at all", as that will help avoid exhibiting such behaviours. I'd also recommend using the mute feature (hold tab and click the speaker icon next to the player's score/items) when you encounter players who are abusive. It doesn't change what they've already done, but it can help you stay focused on playing rather than responding. You do have the option of appealing the punishment, you simply need to go to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and submit a ticket (select the option "I have a question about a suspension or restriction on my account") and inform them of the situation. Keep in mind that their decision is final, and that "low-tier" punishments such as chat restrictions are typically not removed.
Perigan (OCE)
: Heya HertVine, We won't be providing sheet music but if you're after tabs/chord progression then do a quick google search for the track with the keyword "chords" and there's a bunch of sites where you can grab all this (e.g Ultimate Guitar Tabs, Chordify, Musescore etc).
Unfortunately, that doesn't help me in the slightest. Even searching for the chords (which are of little, if any, use to me, as I can't effectively "translate" them the way I need to), I still encounter the same issues I've experienced with everything else. I still get a bunch of websites that either require a subscription, or require a disabled ad-blocker, neither of which I'm willing to oblige for a website I don't know/trust just to access one thing, *if* they even have anything on the song in the first place. At this point, I am completely unable to do *anything* to make progress as I have nothing to work from other than just listening to the song itself, and I seriously lack the ability to "recreate" it as such (particularly with the "alterations" I was hoping to use), let alone to do so with such little time available.
Zerno (OCE)
: Rip, I guess I have to stop continuing on the work then.
Not necessarily. If the "issue" is that you, personally, don't meet one of the requirements (for example, the age limit), then yes, you wouldn't be able to enter. *However*, if it's just that you want someone else to enter on your behalf (for whatever other reason), then you can continue the work and have that individual get involved with the process of creating the cover, hence making them part of your "band", and they will then be able to enter on behalf of your "group".
Show more

HeartVine

Level 45 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion