: Possibly the worst mid lane match up in the game
ill shout you a few shots of bleach. hows that sound b0ss
Rioter Comments
: Cool shitpost, bro.
> [{quoted}](name=NeilPatrickVarus,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=BYjAvXVc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-05-03T10:46:31.112+0000) > > Cool shitpost, bro. that comma is very unnecessary. just like your existence
giddo244 (OCE)
: Headhunter or Warring Kingdoms Nidalee?
: IS THIS THE RISE OF JAYCE?
i like how this is trying to be a serious post. nice try
Rioter Comments
SEKAI (OCE)
: I am so hateful now,
SEKAI (OCE)
: He can probably still log on from over there from time to time so it won't be that sad of a goodbye. But yer, good luck over there bud.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=EvhqANix,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-05-01T00:58:32.639+0000) > > He can probably still log on from over there from time to time so it won't be that sad of a goodbye. > > But yer, good luck over there bud. they're physically moving both themselves and their acc to na
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I have never met a player with broken English that wasn't cancerous, toxic and abusive.
fking foreigners taking our women our jobs and our elo AYE LMAO. OBAMA Y U DO DIS LEL. STOP DA BOATS BOIYZ XD
: I have never met a player with broken English that wasn't cancerous, toxic and abusive.
Ospie (OCE)
: I think you missed the insinuation that you are one of the people who "just go with the flow", you are one of the people who fill up the jobs that the richest and most powerful, and for that matter the people who choose not to "go with the flow", don't want to do.
> [{quoted}](name=Ospie,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2015-04-28T03:41:12.386+0000) > > I think you missed the insinuation that you are one of the people who "just go with the flow", you are one of the people who fill up the jobs that the richest and most powerful, and for that matter the people who choose not to "go with the flow", don't want to do. I'm a what now? u wot?
: Watch what you say
depression isnt real.
: Good Names for a Vladimir Main?
I'm a vlad main who's going to feed
Essembie (OCE)
: Getting taught a lesson - what did you learn
i teach you not to disrespect me, if you do you lose and i don't care if i lose so i win either way
Olee (OCE)
: Got out of Bronze, chances of going back?
if you are ever on my team ill make sure you go back to bronze
: Does Riot honestly believe AFK/Trolls don't deserve to be abused?
: Don't feed the trolls guys. These ignorant obnoxious fags really aren't worth your time.
> [{quoted}](name=VENI VIDI VICI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-04-27T07:50:46.845+0000) > > Don't feed the trolls guys. These ignorant obnoxious fags really aren't worth your time. trolls? you mean the realists that are preach the word of the lord?
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Chaedi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:49:19.496+0000) > > You know what I enjoy doing because I have problems I want to escape from? Play video games. > You know what people who are escaping from their problems might have been thinking? About self harm. > Plus, when someone tells someone to kill themselves on this its such an overreaction. Messing up in a video game is no big deal and anyone who thinks it is must really live a super privileged life. If you mess up my rank I would really disagree, my rank is more valuable than most lives on this game.
> [{quoted}](name=WEETBIX 4 BREKKI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-04-27T03:21:58.719+0000) > > If you mess up my rank I would really disagree, my rank is more valuable than most lives on this game. LOL
HeartVine (OCE)
: I don't want to sound like a complete ass when I say this but, honestly, these kinds of people really don't give a sh!t. It's the internet, the "human" element is removed. You can't see, hear, smell or touch the people you are interacting with in a lot of situations, which is even more true for league. The people who tell others to do those kinds of things don't feel guilt or shame or remorse, they don't feel bad for doing it because they don't perceive the people they're interacting with as "real". Appealing to their morals isn't going to help, because their morals don't apply to the internet (assuming they have any to begin with). I know it sucks but, maybe, if you can't handle that aspect of the internet you shouldn't be using it in a way that exposes you to such behaviour. There **IS** a mute button, use it. There **IS** a report button, use it. If that doesn't help, maybe you should stop playing online games.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-04-27T03:34:43.922+0000) > > I don't want to sound like a complete ass when I say this but, honestly, these kinds of people really don't give a sh!t. It's the internet, the "human" element is removed. You can't see, hear, smell or touch the people you are interacting with in a lot of situations, which is even more true for league. The people who tell others to do those kinds of things don't feel guilt or shame or remorse, they don't feel bad for doing it because they don't perceive the people they're interacting with as "real". Appealing to their morals isn't going to help, because their morals don't apply to the internet (assuming they have any to begin with). > > I know it sucks but, maybe, if you can't handle that aspect of the internet you shouldn't be using it in a way that exposes you to such behaviour. There **IS** a mute button, use it. There **IS** a report button, use it. If that doesn't help, maybe you should stop playing online games. nice white knight. refer to above picture
: Watch what you say
http://imgur.com/4qxB4uw AMAZING. HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR! :O
: dear riot
: > [{quoted}](name=Homura Akemi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:57:13.866+0000) > > what he says makes lots of sense if you are too ignorant to realise the truth behind his words then i suggest you don't comment at all I'm so sorry that its so wrong of me to think people shouldn't be told to kill themselves. I can comment all I damn want though. I suggest you don't comment because you are the kind of scum that is bad for any community. You are literally saying we should encourage suicide rates.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Chaedi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T02:00:04.190+0000) > > I'm so sorry that its so wrong of me to think people shouldn't be told to kill themselves. > I can comment all I damn want though. I suggest you don't comment because you are the kind of scum that is bad for any community. You are literally saying we should encourage suicide rates. no ones encouraging suicide rates ( i agree with MOST of sack-boys comments) , if a stranger on the internet (who you're never going to have any interaction with other than in this game ) can influence you so much with 2 words then you are a weak person. absolutely pathetic. also you can mute people. there fixed all your problems . don't come crying here boi
Sackboy (OCE)
: You wont be hired.
> [{quoted}](name=Sackboy,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=adphxiPJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:56:38.544+0000) > > You wont be hired. sad truth
: > [{quoted}](name=Sackboy,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:53:59.006+0000) > > It works both ways, if someone telling you to kill yourself on a video game makes you think about doing it you're too weak to be on the internet, you're too weak for life and should just kill yourself regardless. Anyone who cries about this situation is worse than SJW's and feminists, simply put, life is hard, one person having so much power over you, that you have never met before? That's laughable. > > I have no sympathy for idiots, and if these idiots kill themselves off then it's just a win/win. I know you are a troll Sackboy, but seriously... I feel like you are the kind of person found at Klan rallies.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Chaedi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:56:15.678+0000) > > I know you are a troll Sackboy, but seriously... I feel like you are the kind of person found at Klan rallies. what he says makes lots of sense if you are too ignorant to realise the truth behind his words then i suggest you don't comment at all
Sackboy (OCE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Sackboy,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:53:59.006+0000) > > It works both ways, if someone telling you to kill yourself on a video game makes you think about doing it you're too weak to be on the internet, you're too weak for life and should just kill yourself regardless. Anyone who cries about this situation is worse than SJW's and feminists, simply put, life is hard, one person having so much power over you, that you have never met before? That's laughable. > > I have no sympathy for idiots, and if these idiots kill themselves off then it's just a win/win. i can agree with this. also just mute them rofl.
Rioter Comments
Sackboy (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=jb3navides,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=jLnFEOOX,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-26T10:50:43.156+0000) > > Stay out of the jungle and you should be fine ;). Aren't you just lucky Elise is now trash tier and no one plays her.
> [{quoted}](name=Sackboy,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=jLnFEOOX,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-26T12:33:29.224+0000) > > Aren't you just lucky Elise is now trash tier and no one plays her. its sad. sad time for elise
: Maybe add 1+1 together asswipe. If more people lived in Australia our taxes would go down. US has millions of people.. therefore more people paying taxes therefore each perso doesn't have to pay as much. Population involves everything. Oce isn't as good because there aren't as many people. In Us and Eu just on the factor of population alone: there is more chance of having more amazing pro league players like bjerg etc. If that is too hard for you to understand then don't hurt yourself. Don't get a job either cause you probably will fail at understanding that too.
> [{quoted}](name=VENI VIDI VICI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=feFm1BrH,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2015-04-26T05:34:01.144+0000) > > Maybe add 1+1 together asswipe. If more people lived in Australia our taxes would go down. US has millions of people.. therefore more people paying taxes therefore each perso doesn't have to pay as much. Population involves everything. Oce isn't as good because there aren't as many people. In Us and Eu just on the factor of population alone: there is more chance of having more amazing pro league players like bjerg etc. If that is too hard for you to understand then don't hurt yourself. Don't get a job either cause you probably will fail at understanding that too. ur argument has no relevance to oce esports top kek
Shavvy (OCE)
: Looking for some people willing to bear with me or help as I get the hang of PvP
: Problem? Of course Oce isn't the best yet. It's because of the same reason it costs a fkn lot to live here in Australia.. Do you know why, friend? BECAUSE EVERY OTHER COUNTRY HAS MORE PEOPLE. MORE PEOPLE= MORE % THAT CAN BE PRO AT A GAME. MORE PEOPLE THAT PAY TAXES. MORE PEOPLE.
> [{quoted}](name=VENI VIDI VICI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=feFm1BrH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-04-25T08:31:52.396+0000) > > Problem? Of course Oce isn't the best yet. It's because of the same reason it costs a fkn lot to live here in Australia.. Do you know why, friend? BECAUSE EVERY OTHER COUNTRY HAS MORE PEOPLE. MORE PEOPLE= MORE % THAT CAN BE PRO AT A GAME. MORE PEOPLE THAT PAY TAXES. MORE PEOPLE. what does paying taxes have to do with anything you downie
: I remember "only corki" he was the guy who had a boosted account in plat.. was too shit to maintain it so he played and streamed on his silver account which he also sucked balls playing, used to talk himself up on his stream like he was a god then gets put in the dumpster and tries and play it off LOL.. was such a dip $hit
> [{quoted}](name=End is near,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=feFm1BrH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-04-25T03:11:46.957+0000) > > I remember "only corki" > > he was the guy who had a boosted account in plat.. was too shit to maintain it so he played and streamed on his silver account which he also sucked balls playing, used to talk himself up on his stream like he was a god then gets put in the dumpster and tries and play it off LOL.. was such a dip $hit do u have mental issues to write a post containing this much shit?
: Oce pro scene is a joke, Only Corki the God wise words
: Finally uninstalled
well done, commendable effort. your life will be so much better
: Ranked Dodgeing
ill just duo queue and both vote no gg
iNoob (OCE)
: Sacky boy vs Gorilla
this post s is shit you should feel shit because you are shit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: These oce casters..
the abo is pretty good
Sackboy (OCE)
: Omg guys wtf do I do?
you should kys now sack boy. you far gone kunt lmao
Rioter Comments
: Is this your overdue work sart? just... I think is a lil late
> [{quoted}](name=Musterpulse,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sBmAHpbw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-21T10:11:41.202+0000) > > Is this your overdue work sart? just... I think is a lil late i only lose 1.5 marks a day lel
Rioter Comments
umbaka (OCE)
: Bronze Support looking for serious 5's team
bronze and serious shouldn't be in the same sentence
CH0KE (OCE)
: Get Jiggy @RiotEmployees
lets celebrate by getting a life!!
Kaiyuso (OCE)
: I was XWasabiStyle1240. But no one cares.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyuza,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=cEH7fGs0,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2015-04-13T14:59:25.965+0000) > > I was XWasabiStyle1240. > > But no one cares. i might've cared a little bit if i knew thats who you were l3l
Olee (OCE)
: Yes! It was the best! I was FilAmOzNoob
> [{quoted}](name=TSM BjergWannabe,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=cEH7fGs0,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2015-04-13T13:59:32.868+0000) > > Yes! It was the best! I was FilAmOzNoob who? lel ur nobody thats who
Riso (OCE)
: My gawd I posted everyday for a few months and I don't even get mentioned on this. SEKAI SENPAI NOTICE MEEEEEEEE
> [{quoted}](name=Riso,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=cEH7fGs0,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2015-04-13T11:51:50.936+0000) > > My gawd I posted everyday for a few months and I don't even get mentioned on this. > > SEKAI SENPAI NOTICE MEEEEEEEE who are you b0ss
Spidicus (OCE)
: THE BIG "BRING BACK URF" Petition
Show more

Homura Akemi

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion