: Account perma banned why?
See perma banning an account for a reason like this doesn't work. All it means is I make a new account. I now know that they will ban an account for no reason so I will never spend money on it. So they turned a paying customer into a non paying customer. Also, now I know I can get other people easily perma banned by just getting them to be LOL "abusive". Like I was. So now my new account will just troll people hard. So I can report them. I am a much nastier player now. I go out of my way to annoy other players now. Just so I can report them. If I get the new account banned. So what? I didn't put any money into it. I will just open a new one. I know someone who due to this crap is upto their 14th account. It seems they cater to trolls, more than paying customers.
Ninox (OCE)
: I was responding to your comment "So aslong as am bad, i dont need to improve because whoever tell me that, they get ban". Intentional trolling is a whole other discussion and entirely besides the point because we were never talking about gameplay offences. I get the feeling we have very different ideas of justified. I don't expect people not to get angry at random assholes on the internet, I never said "don't get angry" I said "don't abuse them back". **_I_** get angry at random strangers on the internet, but I don't tell them to play in traffic because they were an asshole online. I ignore them, or rant at my screen, or on occasion might even get frustrated with them and type when it just fuels the fire, but there is **still** a big difference between getting frustrated and abusing someone.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=J1rRohqW,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-11T11:49:55.441+0000) > > I was responding to your comment "So aslong as am bad, i dont need to improve because whoever tell me that, they get ban". Intentional trolling is a whole other discussion and entirely besides the point because we were never talking about gameplay offences. > > I get the feeling we have very different ideas of justified. I don't expect people not to get angry at random assholes on the internet, I never said "don't get angry" I said "don't abuse them back". **_I_** get angry at random strangers on the internet, but I don't tell them to play in traffic because they were an asshole online. I ignore them, or rant at my screen, or on occasion might even get frustrated with them and type when it just fuels the fire, but there is **still** a big difference between getting frustrated and abusing someone. I would just like to know, was I really that abusive? I didn't swear, I didn't tell them to injure themselves, I thought I was quite restrained. It's a shame you can't see Vaynes chat.
: A tiring respond would be "Fuck you suck". Do you think most people would put in efforts to ask the obvious; To a dude that've been dying and creating problem ingame untill boiling point?? Do you know what your system is advocating? **People who feed and be a burden, and aslong as they keep their mouth in check it is ok**. Those who respond negatively to it, get the short end of the stick. So what do you have in the end? The troll, the feeders and others ingame Bull shits; Get benefited when they piss others off. ASLONG AS THEY STICK TO YOUR RULES. SAY NOTHING or TYPE SOME fake nice chat ingame to play pretend. Your system is not Creating winners.
> [{quoted}](name=oOMoonLordOo,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=J1rRohqW,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-11T08:40:21.200+0000) > > A tiring respond would be "Fuck you suck". Do you think most people would put in efforts to ask the obvious; To a dude that've been dying and creating problem ingame untill boiling point?? > > Do you know what your system is advocating? **People who feed and be a burden, and aslong as they keep their mouth in check it is ok**. > > Those who respond negatively to it, get the short end of the stick. So what do you have in the end? The troll, the feeders and others ingame Bull shits; Get benefited when they piss others off. ASLONG AS THEY STICK TO YOUR RULES. SAY NOTHING or TYPE SOME fake nice chat ingame to play pretend. > > Your system is not Creating winners. You are pretty much spot on. You get people who steal lane, and take other lane CS just to annoy someone, hoping they will say something reportable. You get people doing their worst in game, just hoping to trigger someone . These trolls sometimes don't talk much, they don't need to, their actions while ruing that game for other people, will go unpunished. While people who respond to them are the ones who get punished. The idea of "Oh just ignore them, mute them" Doesn't work when they are doing ingame actions to destroy the game for other people.
Joiksu (OCE)
: Why did you say derogatory things to your team? "maybe because you suck" , "our jg is useless" , and calling for reports "please report for toxic" , "report vayne, verbal abuse, use of the C word". Unfortunately thats the rules. Your team might be all of that but I think its because saying those things does nothing to help your team. Next time just mute the Vayne and play the game. You may report them afterwards if you can be bothered to.
> [{quoted}](name=Joiksu,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=J1rRohqW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-11T08:01:32.912+0000) > > Why did you say derogatory things to your team? "maybe because you suck" , "our jg is useless" , and calling for reports "please report for toxic" , "report vayne, verbal abuse, use of the C word". > > Unfortunately thats the rules. Your team might be all of that but I think its because saying those things does nothing to help your team. Next time just mute the Vayne and play the game. You may report them afterwards if you can be bothered to. "Maybe because you suck" Was in direct response to a question from Vayne. "Our jg is useless" Also another reply to Vayne, because the enemy teams JG was camping top, and ours had done nothing. "please report for toxic" and "report vayne, verbal abuse, use of the C word" How is that abusive? Vayne was extremly toxic and was dropping the C word every second line of text. Again do you really think this is a log that deserved a parma ban?
SOOM (OCE)
: Yes quite toxic just read what you said listen to attitude
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=J1rRohqW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-11T20:16:23.869+0000) > > Yes quite toxic just read what you said listen to attitude It would be nice if you could point out exactly what lines of text were deserving of a permanent ban.
Ninox (OCE)
: Standing up for yourself isn't the same as firing back. If someone says "why are you feeding", there's a big difference between "I'm behind an have had no pressure" and "f**k you". It's not the other guys punishment that is in question. If the other guy said the things claimed, then it's likely he either got punished or got negative history marked on his account, but it's irrelevant because we're talking about the OPs punishment here.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=J1rRohqW,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-11T08:02:25.633+0000) > > Standing up for yourself isn't the same as firing back. If someone says "why are you feeding", there's a big difference between "I'm behind an have had no pressure" and "f**k you". > > It's not the other guys punishment that is in question. If the other guy said the things claimed, then it's likely he either got punished or got negative history marked on his account, but it's irrelevant because we're talking about the OPs punishment here. But I did not swear in any way. I'm asking what I said in that log that was worthy of a permanent ban. What was so offensive?
Ninox (OCE)
: I'd say it's a punishment worthy log, whether it's perma worthy depends on if you've have previous punishments. If you've previously had a 14 day ban, then perma is the next punishment tier. Assuming this is the case it would have been made very clear to you in your last reform card. You're taking shots at the Vayne right from line 1. Noone wants to play with that kind of consistent negativity whether they're the target or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=J1rRohqW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-11T06:50:07.345+0000) > > I'd say it's a punishment worthy log, whether it's perma worthy depends on if you've have previous punishments. If you've previously had a 14 day ban, then perma is the next punishment tier. Assuming this is the case it would have been made very clear to you in your last reform card. > > You're taking shots at the Vayne right from line 1. Noone wants to play with that kind of consistent negativity whether they're the target or not. It should be mentioned the Vayne was firing shots at me first. If you could see the whole log, including what Vayne was saying, it would be much clearer. Vayne was swearing a hell of a lot. Dropping the C word every second chat. And yes this was my second game coming off a 14 day suspension, but no where was it mentioned the next action was a perma ban.
SOOM (OCE)
: Unranked isn’t below bronze... how does this not equal perm ban so toxic
> [{quoted}](name=MysticLlamaZ,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=J1rRohqW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-11T05:42:50.898+0000) > > Unranked isn’t below bronze... how does this not equal perm ban so toxic LOL How was I toxic? Really?
Rioter Comments
: riot owe me about 300-400 dollars + time compensation for perma banning me over an issue they have an literal inbuilt function to address being the mute button WHERE THE FUCK do you get off thinking you are some sort of social judgement or justice JESUS CHRIST omerta DCLXVI
> [{quoted}](name=Iloveyoubabygirl,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=swpV80pG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-29T05:24:08.031+0000) > > riot owe me about 300-400 dollars + time compensation for perma banning me over an issue they have an literal inbuilt function to address being the mute button > > WHERE THE FUCK do you get off thinking you are some sort of social judgement or justice JESUS CHRIST > > omerta DCLXVI See, another person who got banned wrongly. Believe me it happens a lot. I'm just letting people know, at any time you can lose your account, and all the work you have put into it. If someone had informed me before I started playing this game. You can get perma banned for no reason. I wouldn't have put once cent into it. I'm just trying to warn other people is all.
: my friend got banned without breaking any guidelines sent in a ticket to support and discussed it with them and got unbanned so dont lie
> [{quoted}](name=Best Pikachu ,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=swpV80pG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-28T04:40:34.102+0000) > > my friend got banned without breaking any guidelines sent in a ticket to support and discussed it with them and got unbanned so dont lie Exactly, Just like your friend got banned for no reason, I have been banned for no reason. Except I can't seem to get the attention of an actual human to review the case. It's just an automated system. But thank you for agreeing with me that it does happen. I'm just glad that most of the RP I spent on this game was purchased using mobile phone credit, that would have otherwise gone to waste. Perma banning peoples accounts just seems a bit over the top. Especially over players just not liking eachother.
Rioter Comments
Ingénue (OCE)
: Like the email said, hit [up riot support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). It could be a manual review of player behaviour, and thus not include your chat logs (manual reviews also take a while to come through). They will let you know what your ban was for.
The link to player support just links to their questions and answers page. No one there to actually answer a question. I don't curse in game, I always do my best. This is very much out of the blue. Actually, cheers for that, the link you had in your message was much better than the link they had. I put in a ticket. LOL how can I avoid doing whatever I did, if they don't tell me what I did. And as far as I know, I haven't done anything wrong.
Rioter Comments
: What about Champs that play more than one role? It's not very hard to change your summs
Not many people play a champ in more than one role. I know If I select Warwick, I'm JG. If I select Blitz, I'm sup. If I select Tryndamyre, I'm top. Why not just change the spells accordingly.
: See I just had another game where I chose Shaco, and forgot to chose smite. It would be nice when I chose Shaco that it automatically changed my spells to include smite. I have also had games this week where the JG has forgotten smite. My solution would have fixed that. Are you guys saying, you have never forgotten to change spells when you go from JG to another lane, or vice versa?
It wouldn't take much to save your spells at champion select, and when you change champs it changes spells.
: I mean, its a neat idea but there are a lot of other things higher on the list before this. Like the ability to reorder your rune and mastery pages without deleting and remaking. A tab where you can see your (ward) skins. A shop that forgets where you were when you click out of it for 1 second. etc
See I just had another game where I chose Shaco, and forgot to chose smite. It would be nice when I chose Shaco that it automatically changed my spells to include smite. I have also had games this week where the JG has forgotten smite. My solution would have fixed that. Are you guys saying, you have never forgotten to change spells when you go from JG to another lane, or vice versa?
: Riot probably doesn't find it worth their time to create a system that only saves four clicks in champ select (usually two, as people keep Flash).
Yeah but so many people forget to change spells when they change champs. And it wouldn't be hard to do something like, chose a champ, and it changes the spells to the last ones you used on that champ.
Rioter Comments

Honey Bunny

Level 78 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion