Xephyrus (OCE)
: Issues inviting friends to games
Yea happened to me a couple of times, took two computer restarts and then a LoL client restart before it actually worked and even then kept saying something went wrong when I tried to accept the invite. I just pressed tick button about 100 times and somehow after all that it worked out.
Kebbyyy (OCE)
: Why is I Woke?
#vaxxed {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Brilliant (OCE)
: New Honor system (from a support's perspective)
I feel on some level you are right, however if you go well, makes sick plays and get your ADC the most kills, they can't honor themselves so you are almost guaranteed an honor. I guess that everyone else would honour the ADC but if they were toxic or just a bit annoying they probably wont get honoured. however I think the system does break down when people are playing with their friends, I think a lot of people will just honor their friends and leave the people who actually deserve the honor out of the equation. I am not sure if they have implemented a system like the old one where honors from friends count for less, but I think there should be something like that for those occasions.
: 4v5, telling my team how to play, you wont believe what happens next
Lol I actually enjoyed reading this, even with the sick click bait title :3 I'm sorry you lost but this post was a good time :){{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Fitzky (OCE)
: This is the current state of League of Legends right now
Tanks just don't tank anymore, they just do a shit load of damage, its just how it is. I can build full armour on pretty much anyone and still destroy a full AD crit whatever Yasuo or anything, in a 1 v 1. I personally would love a tank champ that had no damage at all, just like an 8000 HP bar and then just build MR and AR. That would be the dream.
Rioter Comments
: Yay buffing Draven, thats exactly what we DIDN'T want to happen.
I feel you {{item:3070}}
Ninox (OCE)
: There has been an issue with some icons not displaying correctly on the new client. It's only a display issue, and everyone else can still see your icon, it just doesn't show up properly for you. Usually a restart will fix the issue. Likely you weren't able to select it because it was already selected :)
Oh thank you! Thank makes a lot of sense :) good to have that all cleared up.
Rioter Comments
: Oceanic Pro League
I'm pretty sure he just moved to dire wolves but he keeps talking about retiring so there is bound to be some confusion there. He hasn't looked that great recently so I won't be surprised if he did retire and follow other career options at some point in the not so distant future.
: Man I'm bored
Dota? ;) jk. At least I tried.
Strife (OCE)
: Why and how did RNG come 2nd to TSM 3rd when both 3 - 3
This post (and comments) helped me soo much, thank you ♥
: Your whole post proves that riot is punishing the right people
> [{quoted}](name=RNG Worlds S6,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=buK5AYV1,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-09-10T00:52:31.941+0000) > > Your whole post proves that riot is punishing the right people The truth has been spoken
Damocracy (OCE)
: That wall of text though! Are you a Trump supporter because you seem to be building a wall of text, trying to keep out those flamers.
> [{quoted}](name=Damocracy,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=GzsvU0Ie,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-10T00:46:38.655+0000) > > That wall of text though! Are you a Trump supporter because you seem to be building a wall of text, trying to keep out those flamers. Oh shit, he saw through my cunning plan.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Raydere traded to Dire Wolves
As a CHF fan I am actually pretty happy about this. I think Raydere's time has come and gone. I see a lot of very good ADC's tearing apart teams and I don't think Raydere is really on the same level. That being said, it will be interesting to see how the new ADC fits into the CHF's as a team. Hope everything works out and they win finals! ;) ♥
  Rioter Comments
: My First Win
Nice! What champion did you play?
: PSA to everyone who plays ranked
His ult is bs af, so disappointed they made it like that. its so lame and unoriginal not to mention way to op and although it kinda works with his kit I think it should have been more like a sion ult because in what universe does that tiny thing kick up all that fast moving stuff for an entire team?? and why does he bounce around on top ... so lame, please change.
: The only thing you can't get from your list with IP, is ward skins. Everything else has a pathway to get via IP. I just got Zombie Brand ^_^ {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
you actually can get ward skins through hexatech crafting.
: Irelia
I have had three best champs in LoL since I started playing. First one was Darius, then I had Irelia and now it is Sivir. She just has that little extra awesomeness that most other champions don't have. and it might take a few games to get a handle of her but it is worth it. you can pull off some sick as plays with here. Not to mention there are many different ways ou can build her. one of the best champs in my opinion. and she is actually strong as well. especially against any squishy top laners.
: Favorite win condition
I'd have to say that comebacks are 100% best wins ever. especially if you got rekt in laning phase and the enemy were giving you trash about being bad but they just didn't understand that you had a late game team comp and as they cower in fear of your 1300 dmg Jhin crits, you just laugh in their face as you take that 50g from the nexus, typing into chat: gg ez.
SoSaucy (OCE)
: Champion types
Rock : Malphite, taliyah ice: Sejuani, ash, anivia, humans: J4, Sivir, Garen blood: Vlad light: lux Robot: Blitz poison: Cass, Teemo ... and then there's Urgot ... ;) pretty cool idea, Would be great to find a place for every champion.
: First Blood reward?
this latest patch riot said they want early games to be more exciting (for pro play) because right now all they are doing is boring lane swaps. so they changed the first blood turret gold thing to hopefully increase the excitement early. But I think your idea would be cool for the 99.99% of players who don't play professionally! that would be pretty fun. although they should just ban it for top laners because once a top laner starts to feed they just don't seem to stop. unless the jungler turns up to help out. (wild generalisation plis forgive)
layowin (OCE)
: auto fill in dynamic que
I think riot needs to implement toggle features a lot more. there is so many situations where some players would rather this and some would rather that and it would all be solved with a simple toggle ... riot plis
: dodge button please
"#bronze" But I kinda see your point, maybe if they did it like they do with rerolls for aram. Where you have to play like 20 games to get a doge point or something. for those situations where you just know its not gonna work.
: The reason they told us they implemented Dynamic is because of people asking to play ranked with their friends. Ironically i think more people complain since dynamic has come into being. I wouldn't be surprised if Riot cave and Season 7 is solo queue.
Lel, yea I feel that. Riot, living the hard life :,(
: Why does playing solo queue not reward anyone?
I think playing solo is like an entirely new challenge in itself. Its like carrying yourself rather than getting help. It results in more exciting wins and to be honest, I play better by myself because most of my friends don't take ranked seriously or are just Bronze 5 scrub lords who think rammus adc is the new Meta... but I know what you mean about how it is unfair that solo queue players get matched against groups, I think they just need to make it 100% solo and then have a separate queue for groups of 5. and if you just wanna play with one or two friends, then just play normals until you get a few extra people. That way you could take ranked seriously as a team and also as a solo queue player ... dynamic queue was not the best idea riot has ever had ... I don't really understand why they even did it. I mean it is nice to always get the roll you want... pretty much but it leaves a lot to be desired in terms of match making time and game balance.
: Your scorecard system sucks ass Riot
Well, its not about how bad your game was. The rank is based off more than just how well you "did". I think a lot of people don't realise how much of an impact you CS has on your rank. I see so many people getting a - b scores even if they went 19/2/3 or something, simply because they got like 100 cs in a 4-minute game. and on the other side, I see people getting S ranks for going like 5/1/6 with like 220 CS in a 25-minute match.
: How... Just how..?
This gave me brain dead. ♥
Rioter Comments
: Boosted Animals Anonymous.
"I usually get carried by my Support like Cleopatra used to get carried by her slaves." This is the best line I have ever read in these boards :3
: I think it includes Twisted Treeline and the other game modes. I'm not sure about the latter, though.
> [{quoted}](name=Annie Bots Wife,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=um3zRAjP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-14T10:25:25.787+0000) > > I think it includes Twisted Treeline and the other game modes. I'm not sure about the latter, though. I feel, thanks :)
Rioter Comments
: Why are people such assholes on every single game I play?
I kinda know what you mean, I also feel like the number of toxic players has increased but it is important to remember that the mute button is a thing. I have been just muting people at the first sign of toxic behaviour and when I do I always have much better games and still win just as many without the added communication! Good luck my child!
Rioter Comments
: UPDATE: Play games that matter with /remake
Socon (OCE)
: Armour pen is good against tanky teams and for ad casters like Zed, Talon, Lucian and Varus. Attack speed is good on most adcs that don't rely too heavily on their abilities, champions such as, caitlyn, vayne, Ashe, and Trist. Corki is a weird one as he is an AP caster that is also a marksman. Back on topic, raw damage is good against squishy teams and for champions with high AD ratios, so champs like ezreal, graves, jinx, jhin, draven, sivir. However you need to have a mix of all 3. Having too much of a single stat makes the items giving that stat worse. For example with tanky champions, having 200 armour and 100 magic resist is useless if you only have 1k health. What good is having 300 ad if half of it is mitigated and you can only attack once every half a second? If you're playing a champ like lucian though, having a lot of ad isn't that bad because his passive and constant proc of his passive from abilities makes up for his low attack speed. Its all about finding the right balance for the champion you're playing and building for the right situation. The reason why armour pen is good on casters is because often your abilities dont scale 1:1, getting armour pen for the cost of its gold compared to ad, will make your abilities do more damage compared to if you bought ad. For example, 10 AD vs 10 Armour pen. An ability that has a .7 ad ratio will will only then use 70% of the items gold cost, where as the 10 armour pen, will make you do 10 damage and use 100% of the items gold cost. However if your abilities scale something like 1.2 with AD, then having a lot of AD becomes better than armour pen, and generally those champions will want to focus squishy champions because their burst and raw damage wont be mitigated. Taking two assassins as an example here. Zed and Talon. Talon is a champion that is insane with Armour pen, where as Zed is better with raw damage. Talons abilities hit multiple times and have low ad scaling, so naturally you want the BASE damage which is high, to go through. Zed's abilities are geared towards doing big chunks of damage until he can assassinate them with his ult, the more RAW damage he does, the more damage his ult will do. Which is why hydra is becoming more popular on him now than blade of the ruined king. Building Armour against a Zed often cuts out a lot of the damage he can do to you, while a talon will still be pretty comfortable with slicing your throat and so building health rather than Armour is better against him. Attack speed simply judges how often your auto attacks will hit. If you're playing a champion that benefits a lot from that, vayne with silver bolts, ashe with her q, kog with his w, cait with her passive, etc. Then you will be benefiting from getting your attacks out more often. This is why rageblade was so insane with devourer because it allowed you to benefit from getting 'attacks' out more often without actually attacking. I think that about covers it.
> [{quoted}](name=Drag0nicOverlord,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=GpzyF8gK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-12T03:01:20.103+0000) > > Armour pen is good against tanky teams and for ad casters like Zed, Talon, Lucian and Varus. Attack speed is good on most adcs that don't rely too heavily on their abilities, champions such as, caitlyn, vayne, Ashe, and Trist. Corki is a weird one as he is an AP caster that is also a marksman. Back on topic, raw damage is good against squishy teams and for champions with high AD ratios, so champs like ezreal, graves, jinx, jhin, draven, sivir. However you need to have a mix of all 3. Having too much of a single stat makes the items giving that stat worse. For example with tanky champions, having 200 armour and 100 magic resist is useless if you only have 1k health. What good is having 300 ad if half of it is mitigated and you can only attack once every half a second? If you're playing a champ like lucian though, having a lot of ad isn't that bad because his passive and constant proc of his passive from abilities makes up for his low attack speed. Its all about finding the right balance for the champion you're playing and building for the right situation. > > The reason why armour pen is good on casters is because often your abilities dont scale 1:1, getting armour pen for the cost of its gold compared to ad, will make your abilities do more damage compared to if you bought ad. For example, 10 AD vs 10 Armour pen. An ability that has a .7 ad ratio will will only then use 70% of the items gold cost, where as the 10 armour pen, will make you do 10 damage and use 100% of the items gold cost. However if your abilities scale something like 1.2 with AD, then having a lot of AD becomes better than armour pen, and generally those champions will want to focus squishy champions because their burst and raw damage wont be mitigated. > > Taking two assassins as an example here. Zed and Talon. Talon is a champion that is insane with Armour pen, where as Zed is better with raw damage. Talons abilities hit multiple times and have low ad scaling, so naturally you want the BASE damage which is high, to go through. Zed's abilities are geared towards doing big chunks of damage until he can assassinate them with his ult, the more RAW damage he does, the more damage his ult will do. Which is why hydra is becoming more popular on him now than blade of the ruined king. Building Armour against a Zed often cuts out a lot of the damage he can do to you, while a talon will still be pretty comfortable with slicing your throat and so building health rather than Armour is better against him. > > Attack speed simply judges how often your auto attacks will hit. If you're playing a champion that benefits a lot from that, vayne with silver bolts, ashe with her q, kog with his w, cait with her passive, etc. Then you will be benefiting from getting your attacks out more often. This is why rageblade was so insane with devourer because it allowed you to benefit from getting 'attacks' out more often without actually attacking. > > I think that about covers it. Oh man thank you so much for such an in-depth and comprehensive answer! This helps so much! I totally forgot about abilities and such like. I feel way more understanding about all that stuff. Excellent! Thank you so much!! You were a great help! ♥
Rioter Comments
ZinkZonk (OCE)
: Please un-ruin Cass. Thanks
I think where they really went wrong was her passive ... I mean like ... how in any way is that even remotely good?? sure passive move speed .. you have to get up to level 12 before you are even faster than tier 2 boots (provided you don't want the swifties of mobility boots) and you can't get the magic pen or any other buff.. I don't think it that bad really .. after all it does open up another item slot for more AP, and some would argue that cass don't even need boots because she can just sit at the back line and poison people .. but still I would like to see that passive move speed increased a little maybe even to like 5 per level would be nice. As passives go its just not that great.
: Add an option to easily toggle certain abilities between Quick Cast and Quick Cast With Indicator
Oh man this would be awesome! I get really confused when I load up into a game playing Urgot and suddenly my q doesn't have any indicator and just goes off, it kinda confuses me and would be great to be able to switch them up when I need. nice idea
: League of Legends Movie
I think this would be awesome!! It would sure make me care about the champions lore a lot more!!!
SparksElm (OCE)
: Looking for dedicated team
Hey I am Bronze 1 right now trying to climb but want to start a team so I can actually have some form of communication rather then pings. I main ADC and support but used to play top and I will flex it to jung if needed. I can play mid but not as good as the other 4. I'll add you and see what we can do :)
LiliumZee (OCE)
: The League of Salt
I understand that some people are toxic and stupid and just downright negative but I think a lot of people who play this game only focus on those people. No one actually recognises the majority of players who are really nice and decent to play with (I don't mean skills). The fact this post is about all the negative players on your team just goes to show. What you should be focusing on is that one {{champion:13}} player who stuck with it and just said to report them. Its all very well to say the game is toxic and the community are all horrible people but when it comes down to it it is more about how you as a person and player respond to that kind of behaviour. You can either choose to look at the bad and negative side and develop a hatred toward the game or you can simply not let that affect you (after all ... its just a game, I know its not that simple .. but really I mean, it is) or you can choose to thank the players who treat you well and enjoy it when they stand up for you and in return stand up for them. That is the only way your problems are going to be solved. not by hating on others but by changing the way you see them.
Fitzky (OCE)
: {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} DUNKIN FOR DAYS
> [{quoted}](name=Fitzky,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=U8A6ieE8,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-04-24T11:18:15.618+0000) > > {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} > > DUNKIN FOR DAYS Fuck yes!
: [SURVEY] I am doing an assessment, and I need help from as many LoL players
: Nothing to do with league (if your 18 or older plz help out)
I just moved out of my home and off to a different City (Wellington) I was expecting it to be a huge change but honestly It wasn't so bad. I think Ideally you want to live with friends however I am not and that's not so bad. I think the absolute most important thing is having money. I needed to play more than $800 as a bond for my apartment (and its not an upper class or even every nice one. and then had to play the rest as soon as I moved in and keep paying it. Having very limited money can shut you down very hard and fast so I think before you even think about doing anything, make sure you have as much money as you can get. Maybe a past time job or savings or something? I didn't have to find other people to flat with because the agency that owned the apartment did that for me but If you can't find people to live with you might end up paying double or even triple the amount you wanted to play, until you find people. Other than that Its not actually a big change, just keep up with the mess. buy and eat good food and if you are studying, don't skip out on class. I get a student allowance from the government because I am studying and that helps pay the rent and such like but if I didn't have that I really really really would have needed a lot of money to start with. The general rule is: the more money you have the easier things are. I hope everything works out and you can find something good for your life. Things can be hard but just think of your dreams and hold onto something good in your life. Good Luck.
AceAkali (OCE)
: 404 Friends not found :(
Dw I got you ♥
Show more

Hyde

Level 128 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion