Bookbash (OCE)
: People in Gold/Platinum are notorious for not trying to be carried. They all think they have to carry/be heroes even when behind. You'll see many greedy plays here.
> [{quoted}](name=Bookbash,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=dKAzNcMs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-10T03:03:44.762+0000) > > People in Gold/Platinum are notorious for not trying to be carried. They all think they have to carry/be heroes even when behind. You'll see many greedy plays here. You'd be surprised but that happens a whole lot in Silver too.
: Is it only me who feels that the boards are far more different from last year?
The forums were more active than boards and I preferred it over the new boards. On that note, does anybody remember Molendo? His road to Gold?? Good times...
imsocool (OCE)
: No Urf For April?
I think they didn't have URF this year (for April) because they have special game modes like every week now, and URF is part of those rotating game modes, meaning it's not limited to April now.
: Do all of league a favor and fucking learn how to play before you even look at ranked.
Make a fresh account and level it up to 30. Then start ranked and see where you end up. It's definitely going to be faster than you climbing out of Bronze 5 at the rate that you're making it out to be. EDIT: Turned out someone necro'd this really old post...and I didn't realise smh
Kxvyn (OCE)
: UNFAIR! Losing LP in ranked due to AFK players! Riot fix this and strengthen the penalty on afk play
What if the team with the disadvantage loses, they lose less LP than they normally would. The player who disconnects just loses normal amount.
: > [{quoted}](name=oPuredo,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=vYeGEJey,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-20T12:16:19.421+0000) > > I don't see a price anywhere, but I'm going to say it's a complete waste of money... especially on LoL. Tripling your fps wont suddenly make you challenger. don't tell him it's a waste of money. it's his money to waste and his mistake to make.
> [{quoted}](name=A steezy Scizor,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=vYeGEJey,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-02-20T22:38:51.472+0000) > > don't tell him it's a waste of money. > it's his money to waste and his mistake to make. Why not just try tell him it's a mistake to prevent someone from regretting a bad decision?
: distinguished member
Molendo's road to gold. Distinguished due to being so famous pre-boards.
Maraudaur (OCE)
: * Focus on self * When people are arguing with each other I type "Don't talk, just play" twice. If they continue I mute them both. * DO NOT AUTOPILOT (always be thinking and reviewing actions in game - Why was I there, what information did I take in, and what assumptions did I make?, what information did I miss?) * I always do 10 minutes of exercise (usually push ups, squats and water break) in between losses.
> [{quoted}](name=Maraudaur,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=hEhNZpRz,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-02-06T23:09:17.128+0000) > * I always do 10 minutes of exercise (usually push ups, squats and water break) in between losses. So how ripped are you?
: As much as Autofill is annoying for some people, In OCE we just don't have the numbers for everyone to get what they want all the time. Its not fair, but its the way it is. People who put Mid and Top in as their two roles just end up with 15 min queues. While anyone who puts support anywhere near their preferred roles, only ever get support and have wait times in single digit seconds. No one likes being autofilled, but everyone seems to forget that just a year ago, it was pick order determining roles, and you had a 1 in 5 chance of getting your role every game. I personally prefer to take my chances being autofilled, than rely on the 20% chance that the computer puts me first in the lobby. _(there used to be a time when being able to play more than 2 roles was blatantly expected of all players, and not just be in the realms of fiction like it is today.)_ So we can complain as much as we want, but in the end, there needs to be a compromise somewhere, and autofill is just the least worse one so far.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=uAIJRO2h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-09T12:33:11.533+0000) > > As much as Autofill is annoying for some people, In OCE we just don't have the numbers for everyone to get what they want all the time. > Its not fair, but its the way it is. People who put Mid and Top in as their two roles just end up with 15 min queues. While anyone who puts support anywhere near their preferred roles, only ever get support and have wait times in single digit seconds. > > No one likes being autofilled, but everyone seems to forget that just a year ago, it was pick order determining roles, and you had a 1 in 5 chance of getting your role every game. > > I personally prefer to take my chances being autofilled, than rely on the 20% chance that the computer puts me first in the lobby. _(there used to be a time when being able to play more than 2 roles was blatantly expected of all players, and not just be in the realms of fiction like it is today.)_ > > So we can complain as much as we want, but in the end, there needs to be a compromise somewhere, and autofill is just the least worse one so far. I'm not sure how accurate this is but I'm in Silver right now and for every ranked game I play, I pick Top and then Support. Most of the games, I actually get top and I do get support time to time. I've also never been autofilled, maybe because of support being my secondary preferred role.
Cabbages (OCE)
: OVERDUE CHAMPS FOR NEW SKINS LIST:
More skins and less champions is the best money grabbing scheme Riot could possibly do, especially since the community is looking for some fresh skins as well.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Hahaha you're wrong OP, I don't have any issues with it at all! Wanna know why? Because I don't have many friends! BEAT IT!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=PMxORTqA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-19T08:35:53.558+0000) > > Hahaha you're wrong OP, I don't have any issues with it at all! > > Wanna know why? Because I don't have many friends! > > BEAT IT!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Self-roasts are the best for some reason.
Essembie (OCE)
: Is there anything better...
As stated already, a Halal Snack Pack.
Shashe (OCE)
: Key Fragments
I got 2 key fragments in a row and I've opened 2 chests already. I guess it's just bad luck.
Légs (OCE)
: How did you get your first pentakill ?
Master Yi on Beginner's Bots...
: How do you deal with cold hands?
I normally put the heater on to heat up my room but if you guys can't afford to do that everyday (yes, it costs a lot of money), my alternative would be wear thin but warm gloves and chuck a cotton blanket over you while you're playing.
marvoa (OCE)
: Perm ban by 3rd party program. I didn't use one. Not even Overwolf. (Part 2)
I'll just tell you now that you don't need to stop because you might as well just get permanently banned from Boards as well. Although, I commend you for not giving up. Riot Banning Prank (Gone Wrong! Gone Sexual! Gone Mayonnaise!)
Essembie (OCE)
: Champs that are heavily dependent on team play
Légs (OCE)
: league turned my friends into assholes.
Let him cry a river from his tears because your ex-friend will come back :)
: News FLASH RIOT! Guess what all these banned players gonna do? TAKE 5 SEC AND CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! THEN DO THE SAME AGAIN! Your game is the most toxic game on the net because people are NOT AFRAID to be banned when they can take 5 sec to CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! Too bad riot gives no shits!
> [{quoted}](name=trolledallmylife,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=bhEIPirc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-03-08T16:24:09.248+0000) > > News FLASH RIOT! > > Guess what all these banned players gonna do? > > TAKE 5 SEC AND CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! THEN DO THE SAME AGAIN! > > Your game is the most toxic game on the net because people are NOT AFRAID to be banned when they can take 5 sec to CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! > > Too bad riot gives no shits! I guess you could say you've been..._trolled all your life_. Yeah I give up on this.
Essembie (OCE)
: Sydney property prices
This is why I'm going to try invest in a cheap location when I'm 18-20 and sell it when prices go jacking up or end up living in it. I hate Australia's property prices so much fml
IgnyteL (OCE)
: BRONZE IS 2 HARD
Bronze isn't that hard. If I really tried to rank up, I could pretty much get Silver after a few games post-provisionals.
: Difference between lol and the real world, if i saw a grown man(18+) bullying a kid because there bad at a game, id punch their head in.
> [{quoted}](name=CHEESYLEEKS,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=lM1zpcAN,comment-id=000b00000000000000010001,timestamp=2016-03-02T16:29:11.946+0000) > > Difference between lol and the real world, if i saw a grown man(18+) bullying a kid because there bad at a game, id punch their head in. They wouldn't have a head at the end of it.
: The Peasants is recruiting a BRONZE Roster FOR PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT!
**Name:** James **Age:** 16 **Availability: ** Weekdays: Usually 5:00pm - 8:00pm AEST Weekends: Normally all day (10:00am-10:00pm) Holidays: You know it :) **Role (The one you are applying for):** Support and/or Top **Do you have a TeamSpeak?:** Yes **Why you are in Bronze:** I'm just plain bad... **What opportunity do you see in this:** New perspective of the game, more solo queue strategies that might potentially work, a sense of competition and definitely getting Gold.
: lmao, whoever down voted "bronze isn't elo hell" and upvoted > Bronze isn't ELO Hell. It's Hell. you know they are bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=JustTrash,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=cjnWqEm3,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-02-23T07:50:55.625+0000) > > lmao, whoever down voted "bronze isn't elo hell" and upvoted > > you know they are bronze. no i am challenjour 3!1!!1!!1
: Bronze isn't Elo Hell.
Bronze isn't ELO Hell. It's Hell.
Fennix (OCE)
: LF Bronze Players to Climb to Silver
Don't add me I'll feed every game unintentionally.
: There is. If your MMR is high enough, you can skip a division or 2. You know you have high MMR when you are getting over 30+ LP for wins and only losing like 10 or less for losses. That usually means you will skip a division after your next promos. You must have had REALLY bad MMR if you win 17 games in a row and only climb 2 divisions. Each division should be 6 wins, 0 losses (0-100 LP in 4 games and 2 promo wins) with good MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=QWJPsmw5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-05T13:35:38.214+0000) > > There is. If your MMR is high enough, you can skip a division or 2. > > You know you have high MMR when you are getting over 30+ LP for wins and only losing like 10 or less for losses. That usually means you will skip a division after your next promos. > > You must have had REALLY bad MMR if you win 17 games in a row and only climb 2 divisions. Each division should be 6 wins, 0 losses (0-100 LP in 4 games and 2 promo wins) with good MMR. I don't know if it's easier in Preseason or not but I was in Bronze 2 and I won 3 games to get to 100LP from 0LP. As expected, I won my Promos and only ranked up to Bronze 1. I was pretty salty lmao but I won 2 games and was on 67LP. I don't get this MMR - LP thing :/
: Now I'm getting server didn't respond or connect
> [{quoted}](name=Just a yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=qfvulJhy,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2016-02-02T05:52:20.034+0000) > > Now I'm getting server didn't respond or connect What happened to dinner? :')
Nijel (OCE)
: A Login Queue!?
lmao I was 1st in queue.
: ocean week icon and mystery champion
Sometime when the next patch is released.
: Never thought I'd have a ranked game trolled/ruined by a Rioter
: wow this ocean week day is going slow today
The problem was that you guys did Twisted Treeline on the day when a lot of people started school, and with a less popular game mode and a less player count with a patch that some people actually don't bother downloading it because from the previous days, they already had enough points to collect the individual rewards. If the Twisted Treeline was first and Summoners Rift (or even ARAM) was in for today, the chances would be a lot better for us to reach the goal. Tomorrow is a Friday and that means everyone can play a lot later than usual so yeah, you guys kinda get the point I hope. tl;dr not popular game mode, not many people because school, patch, people got 10+ points from before, not as many people care.
: COME ON GUYS GET ON TWISTED TREELINE AN COMPLETE TODAYS OCEAN WEEK
1. It's Twisted Treeline. 2. Some people started school today.
Area2609 (OCE)
: Don't worry or stress about a game before you go into it. Doing this you are almost garen-tea'ed (get it) to tilt easier and not play as well. Just play the game like it is a normal game.
> [{quoted}](name=Area2609,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=oaymIiIa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-23T18:42:52.856+0000) > > Don't worry or stress about a game before you go into it. Doing this you are almost garen-tea'ed (get it) to tilt easy er and not play as well. Just play the game like it is a normal game. This. Always come into a ranked game with the mindset of being confident and not think that it's going to be incredibly difficult, etc.
: It is called a MMR RESET. It happens EVERY season....
> [{quoted}](name=A Little Unlucky,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Zyjqyu0h,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-21T23:00:19.152+0000) > > It is called a MMR RESET. It happens EVERY season.... If the MMR was completely reset, Plats could go down to Bronze technically speaking.
: New Season, Same As*Holes
New Season, New Rank! But because of trolls and douchebags, I am still in Bronze! P.S: It's actually because I'm bad lmao
PureMoist (OCE)
: 5 Types of Dickheads You Might Stumble Across [Australian and Oceania Edition]
6. **_The 'Diamond' Smurf_** Says they are a diamond smurf and say they'll carry if they get the lane they want. When they win, they tend to boost their ego up by saying something to the likes of: "See, I carried." But on the other hand, if they lose, they say something to the likes of this: "WOW THIS **** TEAM LEARN TO PLAY!!!" And rage non-stop.
MrPine (OCE)
: Be like MrPine
It isn't clean unless it's **Pine**-o-clean.****
rccnst (OCE)
: You can only queue with people within a tier of your own rank
> [{quoted}](name=rccnst,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=ihcpVOkj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-21T12:02:55.066+0000) > > You can only queue with people within a tier of your own rank Why not just play norms?
NewTronix (OCE)
: EVER HEARD OF QSS?
> [{quoted}](name=TSM NewTronix,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=pcwqF81G,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-18T11:15:43.314+0000) > > EVER HEARD OF QSS? Did you even read the OP? Does QSS fix the problem when Fizz can dodge with low cooldowns? On the same subject, Vladimir seems to be really tanky and can deal a lot of damage. He has life steal but his abilities somewhat make up for it. There's also Dr. Mundo though. He has massive health regeneration when he presses R and does way too much damage for someone who can soak up half an enemy teams' damage. There's classic examples of tanks stomping on the enemy without any damage items and I think that should be a massive concern for Riot.
: I was really excited for the new champ select, then i had a terrible thought.
Do you just complain on the forums exploiting every problem with no solution?
: A day in the life of a bronze player.
: LFT Bronze II Support/ADC main
Bronze II here. I mainly play Support but I can top as well :)
: looking for people to play norms with :)
Noki (OCE)
: The number game
Bambooze (OCE)
: The new masteries especially, make it a lot easier to properly make your own mastery pages. Before it was a lot harder to know what was good on certain champs, and to be honest, I would sometimes look at Pro mastery pages for some insight, but now i got it all on my own. Good Work Rito
> [{quoted}](name=tURtL3s,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=YYW9E3wg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-12T08:56:52.220+0000) > > The new masteries especially, make it a lot easier to properly make your own mastery pages. Before it was a lot harder to know what was good on certain champs, and to be honest, I would sometimes look at Pro mastery pages for some insight, but now i got it all on my own. Good Work Rito I agree. The Mastery Pages are a lot easier and not-so-pro friendly to use.
Olee (OCE)
: This patch has really caught everyone off guard.... And when do we get Ranked Rewards btw?
Ranked Rewards will be rolled out from the 11th (yesterday) to the 17th of November. More information can be found [here](http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/2015-ranked-season-draws-close).
Zanick (OCE)
: But will OCE get it in a certain date or time?
> [{quoted}](name=Zanick,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=wBjiqr1q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-12T06:15:50.003+0000) > > But will OCE get it in a certain date or time? Rewards were given out yesterday and will be given out everyday up until the 17th of November for OCE. For more information about these Ranked Rewards, click [here](http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/2015-ranked-season-draws-close).
Rioter Comments
: Why does everyone in the World hate Season 6?
Personally I don't exactly like the new changes but obviously, it's new and it takes time. What I think they shouldn't of done was not even warn us about the masteries being reset completely. I went into my first game not knowing my masteries were changed. Something else they shouldn't of done was remove mana potions. So many champions require mana potions to sustain and without them, it's quite difficult. If I recall correctly, Crystalline Flask was also removed? If it wasn't, fair enough, but seriously, at least make the Mana Potions 50 gold because it's a vital part for some champions when they start.
Show more

Jehovahs Witness

Level 163 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion