: How Does everyone relax during a loss in a ranked game or promos :)
I simply don't care anymore as promo games are won and loss during matchmaking. You either end up with a team who stomps the enemy or you end up with some boosted monkey who trolls your promos games.
PandaazAP (OCE)
: Is this really "toxic"?
I've been chat restricted for far less, so yeah that's toxic IMO.
: Why does Pyke get a lethal indicator?
He's squishy as fuck and feels super reliant on picks. He feels a lot like blitz minus the tank factor. I'm fine with him having an indicator as he's normally bursted and dead before he even gets his ult away.
: 2 week bans for a single word is ridiculous.
So why is that I reported a person who in after game lobby told me to KYS and they are still playing to this day? I even typed it up in the report so it would be reviewed. He's even on my friends list so I can see him gaming right now as I type this. Complete and utter BS that some get banned and others get away freely. It's even more BS that I've been chat restricted for simply laughing at these kinds of people and having a slightly negative (not abusive in any way shape or form) attitude towards them. Happy to provide the persons name if it needs to be investigated more.
Ninox (OCE)
: Shockingly enough profits are necessary to continue growth.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=JJAX8yrk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T05:23:56.649+0000) > > Shockingly enough profits are necessary to continue growth. How's about some growth in the automated banning system that simply does not work? How's about some growth in the customer service department where they actually personalise responses rather than picking the best automated reply, even if it doesn't answer or resolve the issue on hand? How's about actually giving something back to people instead of charging them for every single fucking item in the game? How many people are sitting on a tone of blue essence that is esentially useless? 350RP for a simple emote is a rip on it's own, small insignificant items like this should be given away for free via blue essence as small token of appreciation for continually playing this cesspit. Nah wtf for right? Lets just continue to pump out skins whilst the game turns to utter shit.
JetRam (OCE)
: Banned Toxic Chinese players are coming to OCE and ruining the game
Tbh I don't even bother anymore. The amount of times I've reported severely toxic players and intent feeders only to see them still playing proves that the system doesn't work.
: I have an idea
Won't happen as that would be taking dollars out of their pockets.
Rioter Comments
: Listen to your Supports
No one ever listens to the support lol. They also never check the map so being a ward zombie as another person put it is simply a waste of time. Probably why we see a lot of carry roles being played as support. A lot of people in this game are simply brain dead.
24yejoon (NA)
: REMOVE LEAVERBUSTER
I had a blackout the other day which caused me to drop out in 2 non consecitive games. I then received a low priority queue. Out of the THOUSANDS of games I've played I leave two and I'm hit with a ridiculous 20 minute queue time. I even rejoined the matches I dropped out from and continued to play on. The system has it's flaws but what do you expect from a POS automated system? You can't polish a turd and essentially that's what the auto system is. Actual customer support is non existent and all you receive are 90% of the time standard responses which are little to no help. It is what it is.
Rioter Comments
Socon (OCE)
: The support role.
I play a lot of Morgana support and usually do better than the trash ADC's im trying to assist in lane. The amount of times I've tried to carry these pathetic excuses for ADC's is simply amazing. Not sure what elo you are in but from where I am you get [idiots] recalling under tower on 5hp in full vision, farming whilst the enemy jungler runs down river to gank us in full vision, 0 map awareness, don't use summoner spells, don't ward, extend out into lane on their own for no reason... I could go on. I say play whatever you want and whatever you feel you can do your best on when playing support. Cos generally speaking depending what elo you're in your adc will rubbish any ways.
Ninox (OCE)
: I can't say I've ever encountered racism/sexism (etc) or suicide encouragement that *hasn't* been punished in some way, pretty much always with a 14 day ban. It's worth mentioning that Riot have a lot of shortcomings with regard to feedback for reporting players. There's only one notification which is notoriously limited and rather unreliable. They also take the privacy approach of not disclosing information about other players' accounts through support tickets and such. So just because you haven't heard anything, doesn't mean those players weren't punished. As for you own implied punishment, the IFS FAQ pretty well sums it up: >**WHY WAS I PUNISHED WHEN THE OTHER PERSON WAS WORSE OR STARTED IT!** >Simply speaking, retaliation is not an acceptable or justifiable behaviour. An argument between two players can easily create a negative experience for the rest of the players in the game with you. Regardless of the other player’s actions, this does not justify your own behaviour. You alone are responsible for your actions within the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nHiExAIk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-23T13:05:55.078+0000) > > I can't say I've ever encountered racism/sexism (etc) or suicide encouragement that *hasn't* been punished in some way, pretty much always with a 14 day ban. > > It's worth mentioning that Riot have a lot of shortcomings with regard to feedback for reporting players. There's only one notification which is notoriously limited and rather unreliable. They also take the privacy approach of not disclosing information about other players' accounts through support tickets and such. So just because you haven't heard anything, doesn't mean those players weren't punished. > > As for you own implied punishment, the IFS FAQ pretty well sums it up: There is little to no feedback as nothing is done until the garbage automated system picks it up. The OP was correct in saying that when you call these people out YOU'RE the one who cops the ban. I've had a couple of bans not not from verbally abusing people but from calling them out. Somehow this is looked upon as apparently negative and a chat restrictions went my way. At no time was I abusive, racist etc etc. On another note if these people are breaking the T&C then why should the be protected and others left in the dark regarding reports? NOT letting people know how their reports when makes it feel trivial and a complete waste of time, especially when you look them up a week or two later and see they're still playing lol.
Rioter Comments
Ninox (OCE)
: Support can't give you any details about another player's accounts, even implicitly. It's a long standing policy and largely privacy related, this is why you get generic responses to report tickets, it *does not* mean they haven't looked at it.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=JZRvtUh0,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-14T02:17:31.598+0000) > > Support can't give you any details about another player's accounts, even implicitly. It's a long standing policy and largely privacy related, this is why you get generic responses to report tickets, it *does not* mean they haven't looked at it. It means they looked at it and from the drop down menu selected the standard response then moved onto the next ticket. It's no secret this game is full of trolls that run rampant with little to no consequences.
: what is wrong with riot constantly updating things to be even worse than they were?
Cos this game is total shit and the focus is on pumping out new champs and skins? I don't ever recall League being in such a terrible state but really, who gives a shit. This game has fast become a joke and should be taken that way.
SirBubbs (OCE)
: Regarding Sales this year
Luls of course they will have some form of sale. All they care about are micro transactions and they'd be stupid not to do it around the holiday season.
: When will rank reset?
Oh great, so this game will be utter cancer for the next 3 months or so. How lovely. Thanks Tencent/Riot.
GraKham (OCE)
: Stealing always
Amusing. People seem to forget this is an objective based game. One person dead means you have the man advantage around the map for and you should be pushing down objectives. Not every kill needs to go to the ADC etc. From what I could see you missed your net and karma got the auto attack off BEFORE you pressed ult. You were also out of auto range so to me I'd be securing that kill regardless. The amount of times I've left a 1 hit auto kill for my ADC (as support) and they've failed to secure it is simply amazing.
KDA (OCE)
: Competitive BM allowed?
Personally I wouldn't be saying anything in chat. The ban system is built around cry babies and those wrapped up in cotton wool. Say one bad thing that can easily be taken out of context and you've earned yourself a chat ban. Spam emote is fine (happens all the time in pro play) but BM someone over chat even if it's friendly banter is a no go. It only takes one asswipe to take it to heart of offence and report you. Trust me, I've been there. The automated system really is trash.
: People like This Needs to be Banned from Ranked
Thanks for removing the link. Again, protecting the asshats that are actually ruining this game. TLDR, guy picks Taric ~50 games in a row regardless of lane assignment, loses majority of games then flames people.
Rioter Comments
: Ban Appeal - no excuses - defined as wanting to win
Games shit, reporting is shit, trolls play on unpunished. League wrapped up in a nutshell.
GraKham (OCE)
: Lol Why so Noob & Troll Players
Riot does little to nothing to these kinds of people. Yet make one snarly semi abusing comment to this guy who's destroying the game and get a strike against you and a potential perma ban. This is why League sucks so badly and why it's so frustrating. The games reporting system is fundamentally flawed and until it's changed heavily the game will forever be nothing but trash for general players.
: Toxicity increasing in OCE
Reports do nothing, only for verbal abuse etc. Someone.... anyone please show me or tell me about an instance of someone getting banned for intent feeding (apart from Tyler1 douches). It NEVER happens and if it does it's so rare that it makes reporting essentially a waste of time. Over the years I've reported intent feeders who blatantly run it down mid lane, purchase 5 mobo boots etc etc and not one has ever been banned ever! The ones I report are still playing to this day and from their game history haven't changed. Riot simply want to gag players and stop them from lashing out at the real people who ruin this game. They simply don't care that 1 person can ruin a game for 4 others as long as you refrain from abusing them. I mean if they really banned people intent feeding and griefing the player base on the OCE server would be pathetically low and in return so would skin sales etc. Less people playing the game means less sales. And for a ftp game EVERYTHING is based on micro transactions. Personally based off my own games I think there is little or nothing they can do about the OCE server without seriously culling the player base. Majority of games are I play these days are filled with toxic, intent feeding and griefing players. People cottoned on that there is no tribunal and little chance of actually getting punished (unless you verbally abuse someone) and now pretty much do as they please. We've all had games where someone gets salty and sits in the jungle the entire game whilst you lose your nexus. Or the guy who gets annoyed when he gets outplayed and then constantly tries to 1v5 knowing damn well he's not going to survive. It's people like this who understand the system and it's lack of ability to pickup on their actions so they abuse it to their advantage.
: Supports
Morg still feels viable even in the tank meta. She can either go sighstone into AP/HP or utility (redemption, locket etc). Her E is great for any hard engages that come with a lot of the current meta tanks and her ult is great for peeling due to it's size and lockdown.
: Unsportsmanlike Behaviour
In fact, just to prove my point I just played my 1st game of the day since making that post. Comfortably winning our game until this asswipe Ezreal decides he doesn't want to win for whatever reason and starts griefing. Turns into a 4v5 match as Ezreal is constantly dead from intent feeding and griefing our team. We end up losing and you know what happens at the end of the game? Instead of the enemy team reporting Ezreal for blatantly throwing the game (run it up mid style) their bot lane reports me because both me and Ezreal shit on them during lane phase. I really couldn't give 2 shits about reporting me because I said nothing. But the fact that in my very 1st game of the day I run into 3 real pieces of shit is just laughable and I'm the one who ended up getting reported. Shit like this should be a bannable offense, phantom reporting cos you got salty as fuck in game and the only reason you won is because an enemy player griefed. This game is just one huge pile of shit! It really is. The pathetic attitudes and people that make up this server really makes me hate this game with a passion. It's funny tho because I hardly ever get this type of nonsense on other servers, just OCE. If it wasn't for the lag making skillshot champs unplayable I'd never play on this server again! I really couldn't be assed with it anymore and it's time for me to take another 6 month break in hope this steaming pile if shit will be in a better place. I doubt it, but one can only hope right?
: Unsportsmanlike Behaviour
Welcome to League of Legends, you must be new here? This happens in majority of games I play. The mentality of the OCE is just rubbish. Don't expect anything less.
: Thank you Riot!
If only this happened when you report intent feeders and griefers. But unfortunately it doesn't.
: if only riot would let you go play other games its such a shame that they cant make this game suit you while also forcing you to play this and nothing else
> [{quoted}](name=jigglejigglwoosh,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=JqdBAkfE,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-07-28T23:47:25.429+0000) > > if only riot would let you go play other games > its such a shame that they cant make this game suit you while also forcing you to play this and nothing else And where did I say that? In fact I said quite the opposite where I actually quit playing each time for a few months. Also make this game to suit me? Sorry for wanting a non toxic game where griefers are actually banned and sorry for wanting close games. I'm certain others and Riot themselves are striving to achieve the same goals. Your pathetic attitude is exactly what I'm referring to when I say the community is rubbish. Thank you for reinforcing my point.
Kiotic (OCE)
: TOXIC PLAYER PLEASE BAN (WITH EVIDENCE)
Way to dig up an old thread you twat.
HeartVine (OCE)
: Just me or is anyone else excited for opt-in map accents???
I'm sure it will make it's way into the map accents.
HeartVine (OCE)
: Just me or is anyone else excited for opt-in map accents???
I'm more referring to the map accents shown in the above link. It's still the same summoners rift but with different minions, towers, nexus etc. These really in no way affect the maps vision and what not so I can't see why they wouldn't be up for purchase. The white summoners rift is an entire map skin/colour change which isn't what we are talking about here, it's only the accents. They have a perfect opportunity to cash on on map accent sales, do you really think they wont' take the opportunity to make more sales? Will surprise me immensely if they don't.
Gehirn (OCE)
: Updates to the LoL Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
Soon lol. Maybe in about another 5-6yrs when everyone is done and dusted with league thanks to the lack of tribunal.
HeartVine (OCE)
: Just me or is anyone else excited for opt-in map accents???
As if Riot WON'T consider these as skin options that will be up for purchase. It's already so obvious with the option of people allowing them to turn it off or on. That in itself says that people will still be able to play against others regardless if they have purchased a map skin or not.
: Another thing supports now don't get, on top of the mountain of existing things...
Support hardly ever gets recognised. You know why? Because everyone just assumes 'ok sure you have assists that's your job'. 90% of the time honour goes over to to the person who has the kills regardless of how they got them in the first place. It could of been the support player setting up majority of the kills yet you wont get any form of recognition for it. It's just how it goes. In fact, I constantly get shit put on me because I went 1-3-25 etc. Everyone thinks because you dont have kills that you're a shit player, you cop all the abuse when you're losing. Support is the easy way out in the blame game.
Canc (OCE)
: I reported someone in fact two players this Monday, so the day before yesterday. Within 5 minutes i received feedback from riot they issued panelty to the reported player
> [{quoted}](name=Canc,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=choIZecT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-26T01:12:02.168+0000) > > I reported someone in fact two players this Monday, so the day before yesterday. > > Within 5 minutes i received feedback from riot they issued panelty to the reported player Was it for verbal abuse? Because thats the ONLY time I receive feedback. I've reported intent feeders and griefers countless times and NEVER received feedback regarding the outcome. Not ever! Also that brings me to another question. Since the retarded reporting system cannot detect between someone intent feeding or simply having a bad game, does that mean if you report them for feeding etc you're report weighting is decreased? As in it thinks you're phantom reporting? I'd very much like to know the answer to this as it must be pretty fucking complicated considering it's an automated system. My guess is that it doesn't work at all, only in extreme cases such as Tyler1 and I'm sure a Riot staff member would have had a hand in his ban.
: has anyone hit honor level 3 or above
Pretty sure it's one of those things where it's easier to go down levels than it is to go up. Otherwise everyone will be max level and the new system would be essentially done and dusted. Also everyone knows you never say anything with a duo or pre made team because if you upset one you're copping atleast one other report to go along with theirs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: why is racism/paedophile comments tolerated by riot?
I've received a chat ban for calling the enemy team player trash and garbage in a jokingly manner IN OUR OWN CHAT! That's how pathetic the automated system is! Someone gets butthurt or simply feels the need to report you (we all know how childish people can be in league) and BAM, notch one up for verbal abuse. It really pisses me off how Riot and people alike try and defend this automated system when it has more holes in it than swiss cheese! It can't detect sarcasm, it can't differentiate between simple friendly banter and alike, i'm 99% certain it cannot detect who the comment was aimed at even if it was in your own team chat and about the enemy player as I pointed out above. Not to mention people will constantly come up with new slang words etc to abuse you with that won't be picked up by the automated system. But whatever, this game is perfect, the banning system is perfect and I'm just a salty noob.
: why is racism/paedophile comments tolerated by riot?
You can thank the automated system for that.
: Flaming, insulting, trolling, etc. What are u doing to stop it?
Riot don't give 2 shits about the every day player. It's all about the pro scene these days and making money off micro transactions. It's funny how we can't get an actual punishment system that works yet every month or so we get several new skins and a new champ. If Riot put in as much effort into a decent reporting system as they do into skins etc I reckon we'd all be a happy bunch. But unfortunately it's quite obvious that's not where their priorities lie.
aîdan (OCE)
: Why the F**K do People Find the Need to say 'GGEZ'?
I tend to find the people that say GGEZ after a victory are usually the shitters who either lost lane then got carried or have a <30% winrate. Seems like they need to vent and talk shit after finally getting a victory even if it meant they were essentially a useless piece of trash running around the map.
Brucey (OCE)
: It's not pointless. You've done nothing but complain on these threads about the honour system. Press that little button then get over it. The system is there for the summoners who are non-toxic and want to be noticed.
> [{quoted}](name=Hardstuck Player,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=MAd6vOVL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-14T06:54:51.027+0000) > > It&#x27;s not pointless. You&#x27;ve done nothing but complain on these threads about the honour system. Press that little button then get over it. The system is there for the summoners who are non-toxic and want to be noticed. Even then it won't work you know why? The vast majority of people will only express their opinion or act on their experiences when it's a negative one. It's human nature. Every single day each of us encounter positive experiences but we don't act on it because it's to be expected. It's the norm. Yet as soon we get rubbed up the wrong way, don't like something or had a bad experience we're ready to voice our opinions to the world. The same principals apply to League. Ask yourself, how many times have you voted for someone when they were friendly or helped you carry the game compared to how many times you've voted for someone who negatively impacted you? I bet the later would outweigh the former hands down. Not only that, the OCE server is THE most toxic cesspit of assholes imaginable. Do you really think people are going to vote for others when they potentially have something to gain from it? HA! A small minority will vote, but that's about all. Most will take the win and simply move onto the next game regardless of your performance and attitude (unless it's a negative one).
: So I got chat restricted after I complained to this kid about him leaving me to gank top and resulting me to die. I said like, "whyd you leave me? fuk u". I regarded this to him as a joke and not to be taken seriously. And somehow he got super offended and asked me why I was so toxic for. I told him I wasn't being toxic. Then his friend joined along and said in all chat, "report yasuo. toxic". I replied in all chat, "but im not being toxic..." He ignored me and continued playing. Soon, I died and he spam pinged me. I replied with a simple, "fuck off, please". And then him and his friend started calling me "bad" "trash" "garbage player",while I was doing perfectly fine with like 9/5 score. He, on the other hand, was 4/2ish that did not contribute anything to the success of the game. I flamed him back, like what a normal person would do. I told him something along the lines of, "Like you're doing anything good, My flames are never direct. I've never said like, "You're fucking retarded bro, you fucking piece of shit. Kill yourself." even though I did think he was a piece of shit. My flames were more sarcastic. Then towards the end of the game, he says in all chat, "report yasuo, most toxic person ive ever met". "replied with a simple "lol". Couple hours later, I get chat restricted. I deserved the chat restrction but i doubt he got it because there were two people agreeing that i was the most toxic person ever. I deserved that chat restriction. I was a piece of shit and I dont regret any of it. Some people just can't take fucking jokes. :/ So now, I can't be open and talk to everyone because there will always be that piece of shit that complains. I don't like taking shit so I'm gonna flame back and yeah. Im toxic yes
> [{quoted}](name=ImNewImSpecial,realm=NA,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=339Ej0Ee,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-06-13T02:45:16.375+0000) > > So I got chat restricted after I complained to this kid about him leaving me to gank top and resulting me to die. I said like, &quot;whyd you leave me? fuk u&quot;. I regarded this to him as a joke and not to be taken seriously. And somehow he got super offended and asked me why I was so toxic for. I told him I wasn&#x27;t being toxic. Then his friend joined along and said in all chat, &quot;report yasuo. toxic&quot;. I replied in all chat, &quot;but im not being toxic...&quot; He ignored me and continued playing. Soon, I died and he spam pinged me. I replied with a simple, &quot;fuck off, please&quot;. And then him and his friend started calling me &quot;bad&quot; &quot;trash&quot; &quot;garbage player&quot;,while I was doing perfectly fine with like 9/5 score. He, on the other hand, was 4/2ish that did not contribute anything to the success of the game. I flamed him back, like what a normal person would do. I told him something along the lines of, &quot;Like you&#x27;re doing anything good, My flames are never direct. I&#x27;ve never said like, &quot;You&#x27;re fucking retarded bro, you fucking piece of shit. Kill yourself.&quot; even though I did think he was a piece of shit. My flames were more sarcastic. Then towards the end of the game, he says in all chat, &quot;report yasuo, most toxic person ive ever met&quot;. &quot;replied with a simple &quot;lol&quot;. Couple hours later, I get chat restricted. I deserved the chat restrction but i doubt he got it because there were two people agreeing that i was the most toxic person ever. I deserved that chat restriction. I was a piece of shit and I dont regret any of it. Some people just can&#x27;t take fucking jokes. :/ So now, I can&#x27;t be open and talk to everyone because there will always be that piece of shit that complains. I don&#x27;t like taking shit so I&#x27;m gonna flame back and yeah. Im toxic yes Welcome to League of Legends, where the automated system can't detect sarcasm and general light hearted in game banter. Also when you see a duo in game never say a word! Why? because no doubt as soon as you say 1 thing to either duo the will BOTH report you. Then add in another asswipe that generally looks for someone to blame and that's straight up 3 reports against you. It happens alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time mate. And I've been chat restricted for MUCH MUCH less than what you have.
Shana Rei (OCE)
: I mean, you could always actually pick the tank yourself instead of expecting other people to do it for you? For your excuse that you like playing mid lane. _Cough_ Galio Mid _Cough_ [](http://[url=https://ibb.co/isvc3F][img]https://preview.ibb.co/cTqAOF/imgpsh_fullsize.png[/img][/url])
> [{quoted}](name=Shana Rei,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=EJNiIVk2,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-06-12T22:50:19.312+0000) > > I mean, you could always actually pick the tank yourself instead of expecting other people to do it for you? > > For your excuse that you like playing mid lane. _Cough_ Galio Mid _Cough_ > [](http://[url=https://ibb.co/isvc3F][img]https://preview.ibb.co/cTqAOF/imgpsh_fullsize.png[/img][/url]) Galio is almost perma banned in gold so i'd assume it's the same in silver since it's essentially the same shit with a slightly different smell. But I get what you're saying. Cho would still be a good pick I guess.
: Skins Suggestions
: It's so horribly depressing...
I don't think it's all about tanks although I agree a lot of focus has gone that way since the tank meta was introduced. I play a lot of Morgana support who isn't tanky at all and seem to do quite well in my games with her regardless of the enemy picks. It really depends on their team comp and what items you build (redemption, Locket etc) to help your team sustain and survive the extended fights. I also see a fair bit of lulu who isn't naturally tanky yet does quite well in most situations, same goes for Karma. At the end of the day at low elo's it's not really who picks who but a lot comes down to each players skill level on that particular champ. I've had countless games where the enemy team get's all the best current meta picks (or so called current OP champs) and then get absolutely obliterated because no one on their team could actually play that champion. Besides that it's all about RNG and whether or not you get retards on your team (that Teemo for example).
: How to flaunt leaver penalty like champion mastery or ping?
So in essence you're more so a toxic POS than the ones verbally abusing each other yet still playing the game?
Show more

JesusForgotHisGA

Level 57 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion