: > [{quoted}](name=Kakoda,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=YMAkvUwa,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-02-10T07:43:58.693+0000) > > Firstly I never mentioned the person in question so the fact you are naming them shows a lot about your comment.... > > Anyways as far as doing nothing wrong he clearly did. 1st off it is harrasment. 2nd what he did is illegal. It is illegal to have leaked documents with peoples private information. 3rd it is against RIOTS ToS. > > Clearly he is in the wrong and riot and the police can definitely follow up on the matter. Plus I am saying that was my details so it can be confirmed as I am personally confirming the matter. > > For you to say he done nothing wrong baffels me as it is clearly against the law to posses this information and it is deffenately against riots ToS. You left enough evidence and clues in your post that led to him. Also, you did not block out everyone's names. 1. It is not harassment. Nothing about what he did is harassment. You are calling him out on the forums, knowing anyone with half a brain cell will be able to find who he is, could be considered harassment. You should have just made a ticket. 2. It is not illegal to have 'leaked' information. It is illegal to use it maliciously or with an attempt to break the law. Blackmail, et cetera. Also, he has no documents. He most likely, as I said, got it from a website that leaked everyone's emails and previous passwords. You yourself said, in the picture, that the information he had was, and I quote, 'Not even close'. Why are you worried if the information he had was not even close to being accurate? 3. It is hardly against Riot's Terms of Service to have leaked documents. There has been no official breach and the fact you think some silver kid from OCE is a master hacker baffles me. He most likely got your information from any known cheat program breach. There have been three of them in the past few months. So, he has access to a few of your accounts? The police cannot follow this up and they will not even attempt to. It is **YOUR** account and **YOUR** responsibility. You would simply waste their time because you most likely fell for some kind of scam and have a keylogger on your computer. You are just going to waste their time, which is, funnily enough, a genuine crime.
Haha, you are talking like you know what's up but really you have no idea. Let me inlighten you.... Riot's ToS 5.1. Can I troll, flame, threaten or harass people while using the Riot Services? (No. If you do, you might get banned.) While using the Riot Services, you must comply with all laws, rules and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You must also comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the Riot Services (the “Code of Conduct”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Riot Services, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed in the policy as inappropriate. In addition to the Code of Conduct, please review the Summoner’s Code for additional guidance on exemplary gameplay behavior. The following are examples of behavior that warrant disciplinary measures: i. Impersonating any person, business or entity, including an employee of Riot Games, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from Riot Games; ii. **Posting identifying information about yourself or other players to the Website or within the Game;** Please tell me more how this is not breaking Riot's ToS? Really do tell me more I would love to know where you are getting your information from. So now we have got that out of the way and have proven you have no idea what you are talking about, do I even need to continue to shut down every point you just made and show you how wrong every single statment you made is? How about I save you the humiliation?
: > [{quoted}](name=Kakoda,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=YMAkvUwa,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-10T04:06:33.679+0000) > > Will this person get a perma ban? This is a huge issue and in my opinion deserves a perma ban. It is some serious harassment! [REMOVED] did nothing wrong. Nothing he did is grounds for a permanent ban. There is nothing to indicate that the information he posted is legitimate. Also, many hacking websites have had their data breached. It is how one of my mains were banned back when I scripted for laughs. So, he either got it because you were doing shady stuff or he simply guessed. It is impossible for him to extract the data from Riot -- some lone silver lad? Nope. This is all on your and your shady cheating ways.
Firstly I never mentioned the person in question so the fact you are naming them shows a lot about your comment.... Anyways as far as doing nothing wrong he clearly did. 1st off it is harrasment. 2nd what he did is illegal. It is illegal to have leaked documents with peoples private information. 3rd it is against RIOTS ToS. Clearly he is in the wrong and riot and the police can definitely follow up on the matter. Plus I am saying that was my details so it can be confirmed as I am personally confirming the matter. For you to say he done nothing wrong baffels me as it is clearly against the law to posses this information and it is deffenately against riots ToS.
HeartVine (OCE)
: Don't worry, it wont be hard for them to find the game in question, and considering the seriousness of the issue I have no doubt that a perma-ban would be warranted, it's just that Riot can't give confirmation of that because of their policies. Honestly, I don't know how effective a ban might be to deter or address this kind of behaviour, though. Different people react differently to that kind of thing, and I think it's clear that this particular player isn't being deterred just by the threat of punishment in-game. Hopefully you're situation will be appropriately addressed by Riot and the police, and you'll be "back to normal" (so to say) soon enough.
Yeah a perma ban won't stop them in my opinion, though at least if they bought any skins or anything they will lose it all. Plus have to level another account or something. It's not much but it's something. I have asked roit for the chat logs so I can take it to the police, they probably won't do much. Hopefully though the police will follow up the matter with riot and maybe find the person and do something. Probably a long shot but worth a go.
Tele (OCE)
: I just want to add on to what Riot Gehirn has said to make sure you're fully protected. + Change your email password Like Gehirn said, it's likely that you reused your LoL password on other websites and it was one of those other websites that leaked your info in a data breach. However, I don't know how they linked your email to your LoL account, unless they had access to your email as well. That's why I strongly advise that you change your email password as well, especially if you have used the same password on other websites. Also, checkout [Edward Snowden's password tips](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzGzB-yYKcc) to make sure your new password is secure. + Don't do chargebacks! Going to the police is a good idea (since this person committed theft) but **be careful with chargebacks!** The police or your bank may advise you to chargeback your credit card, but don't do this. **Chargebacks will get your account [temporarily banned](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201753334-Chargebacks)!** Instead you should tell Riot through your support ticket that fraudulent purchases were made on your account, and they will reverse the purchases for you. Best of luck, and feel free to reply if you need any extra help :)
Thanks, yeah I also don't know how they linked my email with my league account as that is not the email I used for league. To make it even more confusing my summoner name was not associated with that account for any other websites or anything really. Thia is what got me stumped, how did they associate my summoner name to my email that are completely different.
HeartVine (OCE)
: Ultimately, the player in question has been involved in a serious breach of the ToU, and so Riot will want to take necessary action against them to address the infraction. That said, Riot's standing policy regarding Player Behaviour cases is that they wont provide details of another players punishments to *anyone* (except the punished player), as that classifies as a "breach of privacy", so (unfortunately) all anyone can tell you is that "appropriate action will be taken", just not which *specific* action(s) if any.
Yeah, I gather that would be the case. Though this is quite serious in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I can at times be toxic and stuff, and I have received chat bans deserved. Something like this though I think is quite serious and requires a perma ban on the account. Hopefully RIOT will reply to my support ticket and track down the game and take action. Sadly I only have that screenshot that has namea crossed out.
Nightjar (OCE)
: i mean, sure maybe you could get my email address from my league name, but how are they supposed to have my passwords? that makes no sense, riot doesn't even know those. also if you aren't using a 'limited balance' transfers account for your online purchases, you're certainly taking a risk. all in all this post doesn't seem to make much sense. still kinda strange, that even for someone with low security, to simply run into another player who'd bother searching and posting those things.
I mean I have decent security, I change my passwords constantly. Changed them all for every account I could think of just a month or so ago. I also don't use the same passwords for multiple things. The only thing that would be common in most cases is my ingame name. I also have multiple email adresses. One for thinga like paypal banking billa and so on. Others for games and others for random stuff.
Gehirn (OCE)
: If those are your details, then they are not from this LoL account or any other you may have, though if you've had to change your password then that means you use the same password on your LoL account that you use on other services. This person you encountered is likely quoting info dumped from other services you've used that have been breached. Look up your info on https://haveibeenpwned.com/ and you're likely to be surprised by the amount of services you've used that have had your information stolen or leaked. This is why you should avoid using the same username and password across different services.
Will this person get a perma ban? This is a huge issue and in my opinion deserves a perma ban. It is some serious harassment!
Gehirn (OCE)
: If those are your details, then they are not from this LoL account or any other you may have, though if you've had to change your password then that means you use the same password on your LoL account that you use on other services. This person you encountered is likely quoting info dumped from other services you've used that have been breached. Look up your info on https://haveibeenpwned.com/ and you're likely to be surprised by the amount of services you've used that have had your information stolen or leaked. This is why you should avoid using the same username and password across different services.
So with my summoner name that can access all this data? From other sites?
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
highcal47 (OCE)
: looking for duo to get out of bronze
Add "kakoda" we can chat
Ingénue (OCE)
: [This may help towards your question. ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/pt/c/help-support/il1gMYLO-is-it-safe-to-use-autohotkey-script-to-disable-ctrl-key-in-game)
Hmm pretty helpful. I would have assumed so much, though they always word it in a way they you may get ban for it. He said " It's technically a third party " So technically its against there rules. Then again there rules say that gives you an advantage and well I would not be using it for LoL. I just worry there cheat detection will pick up a script (POE trade macro) running in the background or something.
Talon12 (OCE)
: Autohot key wont get you banned unless you use it to macro such as lee ward jump or galio ew. Used to use it for mundane things such as a quick login or to automatically locate a tab in the shop.
So you had it running before while LoL was active and you were fine?
Rioter Comments
Kakoda (OCE)
: Hey mate, Can you look into what has happened to my account again? I went to log in today and it said I am ban again? Was the flag from the last ban removed? I have hardly played a game what is going on here?
> [{quoted}](name=Kakoda,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=sT6BRoeE,comment-id=0004000000010000000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-19T02:33:42.281+0000) > > Hey mate, > > Can you look into what has happened to my account again? I went to log in today and it said I am ban again? Was the flag from the last ban removed? I have hardly played a game what is going on here? I contacted support and asked them to take another look and it was the same flag as before. They removed the ban again. Hopefully this time the flag is also removed.
Gehirn (OCE)
: No problem, I believe your issue is now resolved. If you have any other concerns please follow them up in your latest ticket.
Hey mate, Can you look into what has happened to my account again? I went to log in today and it said I am ban again? Was the flag from the last ban removed? I have hardly played a game what is going on here?
Luxium (OCE)
: Permanently Banned
Yes and no, if you have been chat ban before then yes. At the same time it's bad but not so bad to get a perma ban. I'm guessing there is more to it more past games or a history.
: I have always wondered...
Because fiz is a trickster so he is just tricking you.
: Champion Build Calculator
I have not checked it out, though from the little you said about it seems a bit out dated and also makes just a generic build. If you want a build try an app called lolsumo it will give you a build for the game you are playing. It will take into account who you lane vs and there team and your team and make a build accordingly. It's also great if you want to know what area of the game you need to improve in. Will tell you your cs gold kills deaths and what level they are in. If you pay to unlock extra features (I have not done so) you can get a time line with that also. You will see trends. So maybe 20-30 min you spend to much time farming not fighting or 0-15 to much time ganuking for farming these kind of things. Pretty good app if you ask me.
Ingénue (OCE)
: > League of Legends content is intended to be permanent. However we want players to feel good about the content they purchase, so we developed the refund feature to give every player a solution for those rare situations where they purchase content and quickly regret it, and are sure that they will never want to use that content in the future. Many players have never used their refunds, while others have used one, two, or three of them over time. > >We established a limit of three refunds and still believe that is the right number (this gives players leeway to refund purchases but also protects the overall system from abuse). We’ve explored granting more refunds at times, but discovered that the majority of players would prefer free content instead, so each year we have steadily increased the amount of content players receive just for playing the game. [Refunds and free content both come at considerable cost to Riot, so we have to carefully focus on which to prioritize to deliver value to players and protect our ability to operate as a business.](http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/01/ask-riot-three-refunds-10-bans/) > >That said, while we have no current plans to issue more refund tokens in 2017, it is something we will continue to explore in the future as more players hit the three refund cap.
I think 3 refund tokens are good when you first create an account. I mean I used mine. I think the reason was I bought a skin and I wanted more camps coz I had an extremely small pool at the time. I personally think that after you use your 3 tokens 1 refund token wouldn't be bad per season. (Non stacking of course) and maybe like a 1 week limit to refund that item or something. Sometimes you buy a skin or something and are really like well dam this is so not what I thought I hate it! Ether way that will turn into something else but yeah. Then again in aus I'm pretty sure if we wanted a refund we just message riot and they have to refund our real money. Aus law makes it that they have to for any reason. Can be good and bad.
Rengorax (OCE)
: Many people lie. Many people are truthful and seek help in tickets and get it resolved. Very rarely is it resolved on the boards if it isn't resolved on a ticket (re read that so you understand both sides). My issue is with the people that complain on the boards when they are lying. Sure people who aren't lying handle it the wrong way in my opinion, but they at least get their account unbanned. The issue is when people lie and then make up something like; "Riot banned me unfairly and I contacted them in a ticket and on here but they wouldn't unban me, I've never scripted and I'm not toxic, I got hacked". It's like it's a joke to them, they don't give any evidence or even specific information about their situation leading everyone including Riot to not trust them. Then they turn out to be lying after all. It is a very very very rare situation if someone is banned unfairly, seeks help from Riot and remains unresolved, and the only time that could ever happen is if It's an opinion case. Like if Riot thinks your toxic and you aren't.
> [{quoted}](name=Rengorax,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AYlA45NU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-02-28T10:20:59.714+0000) > > Many people lie. Many people are truthful and seek help in tickets and get it resolved. Very rarely is it resolved on the boards if it isn't resolved on a ticket (re read that so you understand both sides). My issue is with the people that complain on the boards when they are lying. Sure people who aren't lying handle it the wrong way in my opinion, but they at least get their account unbanned. > > The issue is when people lie and then make up something like; "Riot banned me unfairly and I contacted them in a ticket and on here but they wouldn't unban me, I've never scripted and I'm not toxic, I got hacked". It's like it's a joke to them, they don't give any evidence or even specific information about their situation leading everyone including Riot to not trust them. Then they turn out to be lying after all. > > It is a very very very rare situation if someone is banned unfairly, seeks help from Riot and remains unresolved, and the only time that could ever happen is if It's an opinion case. Like if Riot thinks your toxic and you aren't. I was the person you are referring to. Sending a ticket didn't help at all. Almost 40 emails sent back and forth they didn't help at all. Only though going to the forums I was able to get help. If you lose your account to recover it you can use support team if you get ban for say being toxic and that was a mistake you can use support team. But on extremely cases they just can't help you.
: G2 Mid laner looking for team or duo jgler for solo duo.
> [{quoted}](name=4rtificialAlpha,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=s6XpEcQL,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-25T18:48:34.670+0000) > > Just a gold 2 player looking to get to plat. started off in bronze this season. I know it sounds bad. But either looking for a team or a duo jgler/ top laner. I am able to also play adc. Na man, I started in bronze last season to. Didn't play much about 150 games total and made it to silver 1. I jungle main and been smashing talon lately. You always start really low! I mean from bronze to silver 1 in 150 games is pretty good would have made gold if I had more time to play. I plan on plat this season! Get Internet in 3 more days then I'll start the climb!
: Hey, Riot, Thanks for putting down a Talon nerf that won't gut him
The problem with the nerf is more with the previous nerfs on the mastery tree. The small changes to that all add up. He loses a lot of dmg from these changes. Increasing the cool down of W at lower levels is fine. But lowering dmg can really hurt him. With all the nerfs to lethality he loses sooo much dmg already. Talon is a monster early game that's true, but if you don't end the game fast his pretty much kinda usless. His good to stack black cleaver stacks for adc really that's about it. I was full build late game and couldn't combo down the adc. Late game he falls off very hard I think. So adding a derect nerf after the inderect nerfs could really hurt him.
: Epic SKin Shard with no picture of champ/skin
Rengorax (OCE)
: "Riot owns your account, it sucks"
I'm sorry, I disagree with you on some things here. I agree 99.9% of bans are correct and for the small chance that it was a mistake you need to bring attention up in the forums. I had my account perma ban and for 2 weeks almost I fought it. I sent almost 40 emails to the support team with no help. They kept telling me nothing was wrong and my account deserved the ban. They kept saying they looked into the case but probably not in enough detail. If it was not for my post on the forms and someone from riot taking a closer look at my case I would not have had my account restored. Yes most people do lie and waist time of the support team. Though a very small group sometimes are truly innocent. The support team I feel can not handle extremely complex cases, let's be honest like all support teams they have very limited resources. My post was the only reason I think that I was able to recover my account. If it wasn't for Riot Gehirn personally looking into my case it would have not been resolved. I'm great full that he took the time to look into it for me, though at the end of the day if I didn't kick up a stink in the forums he would never have even known about my case. The support team closed my case I'd say 4-5 times before he looked into it. All in all, if you are truly innocent and the support tram was unable to help you need someone from riot to help. They will only see it though the forums. Though yes, most people do lie and sadly that's what makes it so hard for someone who done nothing wrong to be helped.
Wikid (OCE)
: Hate to tell ya buddy, you can take all the "class action" you want. Read your terms & conditions and you will find (as with probably 100% of all other online games) your account BELONGS to Riot. Not to you. So they can ban you at anytime for any reason. You prolly should have read that before you spent money {{item:3070}} . Funny how any sook wants to try and sue people.....this world
> [{quoted}](name=Wikid,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=3lsIOFpj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-02-22T21:12:23.174+0000) > > Hate to tell ya buddy, you can take all the "class action" you want. Read your terms & conditions and you will find (as with probably 100% of all other online games) your account BELONGS to Riot. Not to you. So they can ban you at anytime for any reason. You prolly should have read that before you spent money {{item:3070}} . > > Funny how any sook wants to try and sue people.....this world Yes they do own our accounts. That is the point of a class action law suit though it's the only way for the little guy to make a change. Look at steam for example and how they changed there refund policy. Turns out this "sook" didn't deserve the ban and has now had his account restored! There is a difference between doing something wrong and sooking because you got cought and not doing anything wrong and being ban for a mistake. When you have a legit reason to fight then you fight. Big companies rely on the little guy to give up because it's to hard.... if you don't you can win vs big companies happens all the time. That's what class actions are there for.
Kakoda (OCE)
: I've actually had my account restored so probably would have went well. I've delt with one before against nbn Co and the telcos. A week into the suit they decided to just fix the issue and now my street has nbn after a year of not having it.
I'm just glad I don't have to go though the headache and someone from riot took the time to look into my case properly.
: 1 player who probably hasn't even sought legal advice yet going against a multinational conglomerate with probably an ace team of lawyers. i think riot/tencent will win out friend, but it probably wont even get the point as this seems like an all bark no bite thread. just let it go.
I've actually had my account restored so probably would have went well. I've delt with one before against nbn Co and the telcos. A week into the suit they decided to just fix the issue and now my street has nbn after a year of not having it.
Mozzie25 (OCE)
: If you suspect your account has been hacked your suppose to contact Riot Support. If you don't whatever happens to on your account is your responsibility. Last time I checked you were claiming you'd nothing wrong and hadn't been hacked. Stop complaining and create a new account.
> [{quoted}](name=Mozzie25,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=sAHH0O4g,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-27T01:52:35.098+0000) > > If you suspect your account has been hacked your suppose to contact Riot Support. If you don't whatever happens to on your account is your responsibility. > > Last time I checked you were claiming you'd nothing wrong and hadn't been hacked. Stop complaining and create a new account. Turns out my complaining was worth the effort. My account has been resorted.
Gehirn (OCE)
: They don't believe that the account has been hacked. I disagree and will be taking the ticket from here, as well as working with them to help reduce any confusion in cases like this in future. I'm currently travelling from another Riot office, hence my late responses, I can't resolve the issue from my current location but once I'm back in OCE I'll take care of your case. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gehirn,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=sT6BRoeE,comment-id=0004000000010000000100010000,timestamp=2017-02-26T05:49:31.333+0000) > > They don't believe that the account has been hacked. I disagree and will be taking the ticket from here, as well as working with them to help reduce any confusion in cases like this in future. > > I'm currently travelling from another Riot office, hence my late responses, I can't resolve the issue from my current location but once I'm back in OCE I'll take care of your case. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience. Honestly I have waited for quite some time a little longer wont hurt. Thank you so much, so so so so much! You have no idea how glad I am you looked into this. I literally screamed in excitement! Thank you so much for your help. You have no idea just how greatful I am!
: This banning system is completely unfair and ridiculously biased.
Yeah look, I read the first part and was like yeah man this ain't good. I would assume you have received a chat ban before hand? Normally you will get a chat ban. I got one once and since tried to get better. I rage occasionally but calling people retards and stuff kinda isn't cool man. If you received a chat ban before I'm sure they asked you to change your ways or risk a perma ban. Maybe you didn't heed there warning?
OCE Yisus (OCE)
: Firstly technically they are correct, it is your fault for being hacked, hackers don't simply check your name and get your password from their home, it requires quite a lot of steps and they need to get something on your PC, why do you think you get so many warnings when downloading and clicking things? Secondly Riot can't tell between a hack, boost, and you simply lying If your account was logged on from a completely different location, many different factors- you may have moved, a friend on your account (which Riot clearly doesn't allow), you being boosted by another user, or you simply lying to get past a ban or refunds. Before you start complaining, look at it from another perspective
Yeah totally our faults. Even when a company has there servers hacked passwords and usernames stolen credit card details stolen. Stupid company's shouldn't be watching porn on here servers right? I mean why they downloading virus for? Seriously that's stupid to say it's your fault no matter how safe you are. Use a friend's usb to get a document gets a virus your fault for using a USB. Goes online instant your fault shouldn't be on the Internet don't you know that's where viruses are? Come on mate that's silly and you know it.
SEKAI (OCE)
: If you've said > 1 day ban for someone who afks in a ranked game if they've exceeded [_insert a reasonable base line frequency_] then I may have nodded in agreement. But this is unsatisfactory.
Yeah I can not agree all jokes aside. Have you ever been disconnected from a game? Unable to join again or were kicked because you disconnected for to long? Well if you have that means you would encure a 1 day ban to bad for you ay. And afk/DC same thing, because if the ban is only for afk (not a great idea if you ask me anyways) people will just unplug the Internet. Honestly though 1 day ban for afking for 1 game? A little much don't you think?
: Account Hacked and Cheated on, resulted in a unjust perma ban on my account.
I'm actually in the same boat right now actually. I got the same email as you Hello there, If you strongly believe that your account was compromised, keep in mind that you are fully responsible for all activity made on your account, and if suspensions or bans are incurred we are not be able to modify them. This is the one I take it? Gehirn is looking into my case to, I'm glad that you got your account back bro! Fingers crossed on my account now!
: Learning champs in ranked
Trying out a champ you haven't playet a build that's odd or anything like that is not something you can report. Yes it sucks but really they are not doing anything wrong. They prefer to play ranked over normals and that's where they try the new things. Or, they got fill and ended up jg and didn't have a champ maybe his champ got ban who knows. Sitting in base complaining though that you can report as negative attatude.
Talon12 (OCE)
: They saved someones life. Had a heart attack. Rescued one of your family members. Took a bullet for you. Donating to charity. Giving all their life saving to you as a random act of kindness.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=VptWEffw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-25T00:59:54.322+0000) > > They saved someones life. > > Had a heart attack. > > Rescued one of your family members. > > Took a bullet for you. > > Donating to charity. > > Giving all their life saving to you as a random act of kindness. There baby needed a nappy change. There baby was crying. There kitchen caught fire. They really needed to do number 1. They really needed to do number 2. They really needed to do number 3? Someone come into there house and tried robbing them.
Rioter Comments
Gehirn (OCE)
: Yea I don't fully agree with how that was worded. I'll provide feedback. Additionally, I've spoken to the agents handling your ticket again, I'm still working this out with them and confirming if we're handling this correctly.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gehirn,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=sT6BRoeE,comment-id=00040000000100000001,timestamp=2017-02-23T18:19:26.150+0000) > > Yea I don't fully agree with how that was worded. I'll provide feedback. > > Additionally, I've spoken to the agents handling your ticket again, I'm still working this out with them and confirming if we're handling this correctly. Hey mate. So as it turns out I may very well have been hacked. I have been emailed my multiple game company's. Sony, majang, xbox and a few more saying my accounts have had suspisus activity. I fear that all my accounts on all my games have been compromised. I'll be emailing then all shortly to see what I can do to prevent furather damage. Though like mentioned before I kept a close eye on my games in lol. As I've been trying to improve I've been keeping track of my game play to see where I need to work on. By doing that I feel like no games were played by who ever may have hacked my account though something on there computer may have caused my account to be flagged. They emailed me saying scripts were detected and if my account was compromised and something on the computer set off a flag it's basically my fault and I'm to blame and my account won't be unban. I'm not going to lie here, that is extremely disappointing to hear. From what the support member told me I'm really disappointed that instead of helping recover my account and help take steps to prevent this happening again that I'm stuck with a ban I don't deserve. I can't stress enough how much it saddens me that the support members would tell me that is my account was compromised and a 3rd party program was detected it is my responsablity. Honest anyone can get hacked, going to a website a download spy ware is everywhere! I'm just glad I don't do my banking on my computer that would have been bad. Please Gehirn, the support team was no help to me it seems as you are my last chance here. I'm really hoping you can help me recover my account.
: I think Talon needs a good hard look at. His lvl 3-4 power spike is pretty much a guaranteed kill if you're even slightly competent at him. His wall hop ability needs a longer CD. He is completely uncatchable in the jungle and there is no way to outplay him and escape if he has the upper hand. As far as talon is concerned the map obsticals don't exist. Good use of this one ability it makes him a devastating roamer a great assassin and uncatchable. The fact he is an AD champ with AOE harass makes harass/farming overly easy for him he doesn't have to choose one over the other. Not to mention Jarvan, Anivia, Azir, Tahlia and Yorik might as well just not play a game against a talon as each or there best area control abilities don't work on him, in fact, they just give him a movement boost as he uses their ability against them. Reading the developers notes on his rework one of their goals was to make him less of a burst one trick pony. The problem is his burst is now better than ever and uses less mana and cooldowns + he now is more mobile than he was + lethality is broken as fuck and often comes bundled on items that you do not have to sacrifice built utility to purchase. Basically fuck Talon.
> [{quoted}](name=FerrousOxide,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=ibmxn3ax,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-21T08:00:46.081+0000) > > I think Talon needs a good hard look at. His lvl 3-4 power spike is pretty much a guaranteed kill if you're even slightly competent at him. > His wall hop ability needs a longer CD. He is completely uncatchable in the jungle and there is no way to outplay him and escape if he has the upper hand. As far as talon is concerned the map obsticals don't exist. Good use of this one ability it makes him a devastating roamer a great assassin and uncatchable. The fact he is an AD champ with AOE harass makes harass/farming overly easy for him he doesn't have to choose one over the other. > Not to mention Jarvan, Anivia, Azir, Tahlia and Yorik might as well just not play a game against a talon as each or there best area control abilities don't work on him, in fact, they just give him a movement boost as he uses their ability against them. > Reading the developers notes on his rework one of their goals was to make him less of a burst one trick pony. The problem is his burst is now better than ever and uses less mana and cooldowns + he now is more mobile than he was + lethality is broken as fuck and often comes bundled on items that you do not have to sacrifice built utility to purchase. > > Basically fuck Talon. A proper burst combo actually takes a while. Depending on the situations it's a lot that goes into his full burst potential. W then Q auto ult auto (passive starts) then hydra auto again. All up its like 2-3sec for his full bust. Not to menion if you wait for dusk blade passive.
: The fact he can passive stack and instakill then snowball is pretty broken. A good talon zones you from farm forcing you to choose between missing farm or copping stacks, either way, you end up behind.
> [{quoted}](name=FerrousOxide,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=ibmxn3ax,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-02-21T08:11:41.390+0000) > > The fact he can passive stack and instakill then snowball is pretty broken. A good talon zones you from farm forcing you to choose between missing farm or copping stacks, either way, you end up behind. Yeah though talon late game is pretty dam weak honestly. He needs to snow ball early. Come late game he can't even kill adc instantly. Seriously early he is a huge pain late not so much.
: How to solo carry as kha
Get your team feed. Win the lanes for your team they will help win the game. Seriously hit 6 gank like crazy! Also don't be afraid to go into the enemy jg abd steal there camps it kill him. Odds are your stroger he can't fight you 1v1. Be careful for laners coming to help. Though s4 shouldn't be to much of an issue. At such low elo you can easily counter jungle and they won't know how to deal with it.
Kakoda (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Gehirn,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=sT6BRoeE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-02-21T01:08:50.834+0000) > > Hi Kakoda, > > I'm taking a look for you. You really should have reset your password when you started noticing your account being logged in from elsewhere. You've put your account at risk by not doing so. > > EDIT: I've reached out to the agent who handled your ticket to clarify the situation. I'll get back to you within the next day. This is the email I just recived. It's really not cool at all. Hello there, If you strongly believe that your account was compromised, keep in mind that you are fully responsible for all activity made on your account, and if suspensions or bans are incurred we are not be able to modify them. If your account has not been compromised, please keep in mind that there are certain third party programs that can run in the background while you are playing League of Legends. These programs are getting caught by the system even if you are not actively taking advantage of it whatsoever. Such applications should not have had been installed on your machine in the first place, due to being in violation of our Terms. However, as already mentioned, such things are explained in our Terms of Use and The Summoner's Code which you agreed to every time a new patcher rolled out. I am disliking to be the bearer of bad news, but your account will not get unbanned. Kind Regards, Dalek Skaros Player Support Specialist "If you have problem, you come to me first!"
Can I also just mention that it's says even if you don't use these programs? That's a little odd that riot would be able to tell us what we can and can't have on our computers. Like what?
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kakoda,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=3lsIOFpj,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-21T08:09:16.141+0000) > > Yeah the thing is though if you get kicked out for no reason you can sue them. Like if you get fired for no reason to. Businesses can actually choose which partner or client to work with as a part of their right, they can kick people out for no reason providing that the reasoning is not discriminatory towards skin colour, gender etc. It would be bad PR to kick people out just because they don't smell perfect or just because the manager is not too keen on serving people sporting bare-foot or whatever trivial things it may be, but it's not technically illegal to pull such moves because again the general idea is that, businesses are private and they are not obliged to serve everybody if they don't want to. > My issue here is not with the ban, it's that I believe I was wrongly ban. When you are wrong that is a different story. > > Like being fired if you are fired for stealing you can't sue them. But if you are fired for something you didn't do well that's different. We don't know the detail, and so far you didn't provide any either. Sometimes it may not be directly your fault, but indirectly so too. It's entirely possible that your computer is hosting programs that may be interacting with the core files of League without your knowledge, which led to the ban, but we won't know. As I may have said, Riot does look into a lot of things during a case review, perma ban ones in particular. So there has to be a reason why your ban is unchanged, either it's still being processed, or that you're just found to be guilty in some way even if you're not personally aware of the offence. As the Rioter have said to you in the other thread you made, they will notify you ASAP maybe before the end of tomorrow. So wait.
I got an e-mail saying that if my aco%%%% was compromised basically if my account got hacked its my fault and they wont do anything about it. I looked over the guy from riot that posted on my comment 2 days ago he found someone was ban for the same reason I was and he was unban im hoping this guy will look into my case in detail and find what has actually happened here. Fingers crossed for now.
Gehirn (OCE)
: Hi Kakoda, I'm taking a look for you. You really should have reset your password when you started noticing your account being logged in from elsewhere. You've put your account at risk by not doing so. EDIT: I've reached out to the agent who handled your ticket to clarify the situation. I'll get back to you within the next day.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gehirn,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=sT6BRoeE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-02-21T01:08:50.834+0000) > > Hi Kakoda, > > I'm taking a look for you. You really should have reset your password when you started noticing your account being logged in from elsewhere. You've put your account at risk by not doing so. > > EDIT: I've reached out to the agent who handled your ticket to clarify the situation. I'll get back to you within the next day. This is the email I just recived. It's really not cool at all. Hello there, If you strongly believe that your account was compromised, keep in mind that you are fully responsible for all activity made on your account, and if suspensions or bans are incurred we are not be able to modify them. If your account has not been compromised, please keep in mind that there are certain third party programs that can run in the background while you are playing League of Legends. These programs are getting caught by the system even if you are not actively taking advantage of it whatsoever. Such applications should not have had been installed on your machine in the first place, due to being in violation of our Terms. However, as already mentioned, such things are explained in our Terms of Use and The Summoner's Code which you agreed to every time a new patcher rolled out. I am disliking to be the bearer of bad news, but your account will not get unbanned. Kind Regards, Dalek Skaros Player Support Specialist "If you have problem, you come to me first!"
Zatyr (OCE)
: OMG Thank you so much
> [{quoted}](name=Zatyr,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=NA2Gx0Q6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-02-19T04:52:26.707+0000) > > OMG Thank you so much Amazing bro! Not something you see often fingers crossed on my case. Give me a bit of hopen. Still worried I won't get it back but maybe I will now. Seems like this guy looked into it properly
Gehirn (OCE)
: Hey Zatyr, It seems that your account was banned by mistake due to association with other accounts flagged for botting. Usually submitting a ticket will get your account unbanned if we confirm it was a mistake, but in your case it wasn't easy for the person handling the ticket to tell given the direct association with some other proven bots. Not to worry, I've cleared things up and they'll be getting back to you soon.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gehirn,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=NA2Gx0Q6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-19T03:45:45.009+0000) > > Hey Zatyr, > > It seems that your account was banned by mistake due to association with other accounts flagged for botting. > > Usually submitting a ticket will get your account unbanned if we confirm it was a mistake, but in your case it wasn't easy for the person handling the ticket to tell given the direct association with some other proven bots. > > Not to worry, I've cleared things up and they'll be getting back to you soon. Mate, this is really reassuring as I'm in the same situation. You commented on my post and this actually has gave me some hope I mat get my account back. I really hope that the time is taken to look into my situation and I can get my ban lifted as well. Honestly mate this has restored a little faith back to me from riot. Gehirn I'm glad you looked into this for this guy. It's super uncommon I'm sure for this to happen, just glad you didn't let it sit and had a closer look.
Zatyr (OCE)
: Anyone else banned for botting, but havent been botting?
> [{quoted}](name=Zatyr,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=NA2Gx0Q6,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-18T03:05:47.320+0000) > > Hey guys, > > Just wanted to see if anyone else has been hit with this bs, I've never botted in my life, nor have i had any third party software or anything of that nature. > > However I woke to find a very disturbing message on my screen this morning as i tried to log in. > > "Your account has been permanently suspended, due to suspicious activity surrounding blahblah botting ect." > > So i contact riot games, you know, hey guys I've been banned and all that, I'm innocent, and I'd like my account back. > > Nah man accused is all we need, fuck your account. > > .... > > This isn't OK > > For the record again 100% innocent (mildly toxic...just a lil, but I've never botted or any thing like that) > > Riot Games, this is not only unfair, and unjustified, it goes against everything i stand for as a human being. which is to say "No we don't need any evidence, nor do we need to show you our lack of evidence, nor do we even fucking care." > > Well Riot, I'll call you out on your bullshit > > I didn't fucking bot, do i deserve to be banned? > > Ps. Sorry for the toxicity lads (and ladies), it's still fresh and oooo does it cut. Dude I'm in the same boat have been for a while now fighting to get someone to look into my account. Seems like Gehirn has helped you get your account back I really hope he can do the same for me man.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kakoda,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=3lsIOFpj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-02-19T06:30:34.125+0000) > > Yes, they can't do that. They can, actually, as far as I'm aware. It's common sense that you don't own seat of the restaurant when you're eating there, same deal, you don't own your account. The goods on the account can be debatable, but then again, virtual goods such as movies in the cinema or TV shows on Netflix/TV are not owned by the consumers too, as consumers only have access to it as opposed to having ownership over it; again same deal here in League.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=3lsIOFpj,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-19T10:55:19.363+0000) > > They can, actually, as far as I'm aware. > > It's common sense that you don't own seat of the restaurant when you're eating there, same deal, you don't own your account. > > The goods on the account can be debatable, but then again, virtual goods such as movies in the cinema or TV shows on Netflix/TV are not owned by the consumers too, as consumers only have access to it as opposed to having ownership over it; again same deal here in League. Yeah the thing is though if you get kicked out for no reason you can sue them. Like if you get fired for no reason to. My issue here is not with the ban, it's that I believe I was wrongly ban. When you are wrong that is a different story. Like being fired if you are fired for stealing you can't sue them. But if you are fired for something you didn't do well that's different.
: Should Talon be nerfed?
> [{quoted}](name=StealthVortex88,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=ibmxn3ax,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-20T22:24:04.574+0000) > > With assassins like Talon and Zed utilising lethality so well, it'll be soon that either they get nerfed or lethality gets nerfed. So, does Talon need a nerf or is he the most balanced assassin to come out of the assassin rework? Talon is great, the recent changed to have really lowered his dmg though. 2% here 2% there 5 lethality here all really adds up bug time. Honestly talon is really not to strong if you know how to vs him his not very strong at all really. Lvl 2 he can jump you and insta kill you, though he needs to hit you with 3 abilities and then an auto attack. Dodge his W on the way back and you're fine he can't jump you. He should not be able to kill you if he doesn't land his combo and it's Simi decent to dodge anyways.
NoVe1tY (OCE)
: Hi Kakoda, Firstly lets assume that what you said about not using scripts is true. I have to wonder why you didn't answer these questions or even had a guess, knowing that you are the rightful account owner: Account Creation Date: Date of Birth on the account: Location where account was registered: Please explain how you first gained access to this account: Other people who have ever had access to the account: Do you remember the store information?: no What was your first ever RP purchase?: What did you use your refund tokens on?: Do you remember the first 5 champions you have purchased?: First 5 champions you ever purchased: Did you receive or give gifts on this account?: Gifts Received: Gifts Given: It helps Riot Games support a lot in recovering your account and gives more credibility to your case. Send them a note with what details you might have registered with. Basically what I'm saying is, if your account has not been in your possession right from the start, others might have scripted on it. Riot's only judging what the account did, not what you did. So if you bought the account, unlucky. If you got boosted, unlucky. If you lent it to a friend, unlucky. All of those break the terms of service. Which were probably drafted to prevent cheating/scripting/other malicious activity not by the rightful player who initially leased the account for use from Riot Games.
> [{quoted}](name=NoVe1tY,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=sT6BRoeE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-02-19T10:04:02.605+0000) > > Hi Kakoda, > > Firstly lets assume that what you said about not using scripts is true. I have to wonder why you didn't answer these questions or even had a guess, knowing that you are the rightful account owner: > > Account Creation Date: > Date of Birth on the account: > Location where account was registered: > Please explain how you first gained access to this account: > Other people who have ever had access to the account: > Do you remember the store information?: no > What was your first ever RP purchase?: > What did you use your refund tokens on?: > Do you remember the first 5 champions you have purchased?: > First 5 champions you ever purchased: > Did you receive or give gifts on this account?: > Gifts Received: > Gifts Given: > > It helps Riot Games support a lot in recovering your account and gives more credibility to your case. Send them a note with what details you might have registered with. > > Basically what I'm saying is, if your account has not been in your possession right from the start, others might have scripted on it. Riot's only judging what the account did, not what you did. > > So if you bought the account, unlucky. > If you got boosted, unlucky. > If you lent it to a friend, unlucky. > > All of those break the terms of service. Which were probably drafted to prevent cheating/scripting/other malicious activity not by the rightful player who initially leased the account for use from Riot Games. Yeah I could give rough details like the account was made when oce servers opened around then when ever that was. Like payment details I've changed my card so the number changed to. First 5 champs well shit I think a xereth is in there but like it was a super long time ago kinda thing. Makes it hard to remember these things lol.
Show more

Kakoda

Level 160 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion