Rioter Comments
: Report warning for doing nothing
AND I JUST JOINED MY LAST GAME AND I GOT A CHAT BAN? AND I GOT A REPORT FOR NO REASON YESTERDAY
  Rioter Comments
: You get an Icon that will say "Bronze 2015". Congrats. Also there you can see your ranked stats. You go to leagues - more stats and you can change what season stats you look at. http://i59.tinypic.com/kcndpg.png
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=hm9sE8qe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-06T05:23:34.780+0000) > > You get an Icon that will say "Bronze 2015". Congrats. > > Also there you can see your ranked stats. You go to leagues - more stats and you can change what season stats you look at. > > http://i59.tinypic.com/kcndpg.png Lmao I would thank you for telling us this accept you had to be a cocky boi Anyway.
: > [{quoted}](name=jackness,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=hm9sE8qe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-06T04:36:18.975+0000) > > Im going for a new section in our profile that will show our ranked wins in past seasons, > > _ Seems like the smartest idea_ I also think this is a great idea! Shout out to OP for this thread lets get riots attention
Thank you for your support man
Rioter Comments
: Let’s talk about the Server Skin
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Yasei Doubutsu,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=wKPMHLF1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-16T05:51:59.612+0000) > > A Lot of things have HP % dmg. > > They are extremely squishy, meaning you have to position well. > I don't know about scaling yet so I cant tell with that. > > Also the third attack thing has been a thing since the dawn of gaming just btw. > Every game ever has a form of the "3". Usually its boss fights tho. name 1 champ with either max or current % hp damage that isn't cancer positioning doesn't matter when you can go "lol r gl killing me now. riot abuses the living fuck out of though. the only ability that procs after x number of things that isn't 3 is braums passive. and every ability that does proc after 3 is or ones was cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Infected Walnut,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=wKPMHLF1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-16T06:21:43.300+0000) > > name 1 champ with either max or current % hp damage that isn't cancer > positioning doesn't matter when you can go "lol r gl killing me now. > riot abuses the living fuck out of though. the only ability that procs after x number of things that isn't 3 is braums passive. and every ability that does proc after 3 is or ones was cancer. fizz
Jink (OCE)
: I'll snowball hard off that extra 20g Tho just sayin.
> [{quoted}](name=Level1Pentakill,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=vLw188ww,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-16T15:50:07.740+0000) > > I'll snowball hard off that extra 20g Tho just sayin. lol
Jink (OCE)
: 'C9 Sneaky' reported 'Irelia Carries you';
: Wins arent what matters, Your kda and the general normal skill level/experience the system thinks you have also matter trust me if he doesnt belong there he will drop right down to bronze 5 like I did when I won 2 and got b3 I just had positive scores, 400 ranked games later im constantly going from b2 b1 b2 b1 b2 b1 because it is probably were I belong, when I drop lower than b3 I instantly have winstreaks because I dont belong in that elo
> [{quoted}](name=KrimsonDeath,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=K0rpsnoa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-09-17T08:36:22.601+0000) > > Wins arent what matters, Your kda and the general normal skill level/experience the system thinks you have also matter > trust me if he doesnt belong there he will drop right down to bronze 5 like I did when I won 2 and got b3 I just had positive scores, 400 ranked games later im constantly going from b2 b1 b2 b1 b2 b1 because it is probably were I belong, when I drop lower than b3 I instantly have winstreaks because I dont belong in that elo You must improve enough that the system notices to actually get anywhere on the latter
ripne1 (OCE)
: the ranked system is wtf
Wins arent what matters, Your kda and the general normal skill level/experience the system thinks you have also matter trust me if he doesnt belong there he will drop right down to bronze 5 like I did when I won 2 and got b3 I just had positive scores, 400 ranked games later im constantly going from b2 b1 b2 b1 b2 b1 because it is probably were I belong, when I drop lower than b3 I instantly have winstreaks because I dont belong in that elo
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:81}} Who needs a map
> [{quoted}](name=SorakaXHealBoT,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=XddAbvIh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-15T10:06:22.676+0000) > > {{champion:81}} Who needs a map {{champion:64}}
: The same reason killing riven gives gold, it exists but you can never make use of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=XTFzKQml,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-15T00:34:14.574+0000) > > The same reason killing riven gives gold, it exists but you can never make use of it. true dat
Danasko (OCE)
: Skins that transform gender?
Dariete {{champion:122}}
: RIOT PLEASE HELP ( FREE JINX SKIN) ITS A HACK PLZ RIOT THIS NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!
why would you believe such an idiotic fucking url and give your password?
Tele (OCE)
: There is an option to scale it up. When you open options in game it's under the interface tab.
> [{quoted}](name=Telecasterdude,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=XddAbvIh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-15T10:02:21.100+0000) > > There is an option to scale it up. When you open options in game it's under the interface tab. Mine is maxed and it is still to small
Rioter Comments
Alamo (OCE)
: so what would {{champion:1}} look like?
> [{quoted}](name=Genisys,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=p6xo0E5z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-26T01:26:15.078+0000) > > so what would {{champion:1}} look like? a fetus
Grimoire0 (OCE)
: A very interesting champion idea!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!
: my idea for a new champion
Their already is... {{champion:245}} {{summoner:1}}
: OK, out with it, what is it you hate most in this game?
Rioter Comments
Ediwir (OCE)
: If they are real smurfs, how can they be in Bronze? Really, now. Sounds more like a case of eloboosting than anything else.
> [{quoted}](name=Ediwir,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=5gP5AgZR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-09-01T22:45:32.611+0000) > > If they are real smurfs, how can they be in Bronze? > Really, now. > Sounds more like a case of eloboosting than anything else. Its really a case of both, They smurf on bronze accounts so they get the joy out of completely destroying people under them because they cant beat their own elo, And eloboosting is honestly just as bad and nearly the exact same thing
: Patch 5.17 Notes
STOP NERFING MY FIZZLES AND NERF DIANA
: Toxic Smurfs
Exhausted (OCE)
: your the one trying to make your case that riven is op/bs/broken/freelo/unfair, your the one who needs to prove she is. provide some stats for us. here you go, let me help you get started. **Riven** Rank **122** overall. Rank **33** top lane. **50.76%** winrate **18.54%** playrate **16%** banrate now you want to see broken/BS stats? here you go! ** Skarner** Rank **1** overall. Rank **1** jungle. **64.56%** win rate **10.35%** play rate **63.4%** ban rate. OH BUT YOU SAY THATS OVERALL, NOT JUST OCE WELL HERE YOU GO! **last 30 days** **OCE stats** **50.46%** winrate **in the top 10 champs played on this server** **Last 7 days** **50.98%** winrate **in the top 10 champs played on this server** **TODAY!** **50.71%** winrate **in the top 10 champs played on this server**
> [{quoted}](name=Exhausted,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Wrhw78EY,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-01T12:11:25.593+0000) > > your the one trying to make your case that riven is op/bs/broken/freelo/unfair, your the one who needs to prove she is. > > provide some stats for us. > > here you go, let me help you get started. > > **Riven** > > > Rank > **122** overall. > Rank > **33** top lane. > > **50.76%** winrate > **18.54%** playrate > **16%** banrate > > now you want to see broken/BS stats? > > here you go! > > > > > ** > Skarner** > > Rank > **1** overall. > Rank > **1** jungle. > **64.56%** win rate > **10.35%** play rate > **63.4%** ban rate. > > OH BUT YOU SAY THATS OVERALL, NOT JUST OCE WELL HERE YOU GO! > > **last 30 days** > > **OCE stats** > **50.46%** winrate > **in the top 10 champs played on this server** > > > > **Last 7 days** > > **50.98%** winrate > **in the top 10 champs played on this server** > > **TODAY!** > > **50.71%** winrate > **in the top 10 champs played on this server** Rekt
: can some one tell me if this is a good computer here are the specs
not amazing but it'll run stuff like w3 in low-med
Jink (OCE)
: Trolls feed off your tears.
TL;DR {{champion:17}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:432}}
Rioter Comments
: Garth, the hand of justice
No, We have enough fucking tanks
: An official memo from the Dean of the Academy
Academy Ekko VIOLATIONS INCLUDE: Illegal use of chemistry equipment i tink ekko on speed
: Are roles really a must?
I like playing kennen everywhere no matter what dey think, For the love of god I will play him trinity tank top no matter what they say, But im gonna get "reported" I think every player needs to take a good read of the summoners code
: In what universe does 2 20 minute LPQ = 4 leaves? The number would probably be closer to 40 leaves.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=xGVsWXUf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-25T10:43:10.041+0000) > > In what universe does 2 20 minute LPQ = 4 leaves? The number would probably be closer to 40 leaves. If you dc 2 games ina row you will get a LPQ..
Talon12 (OCE)
: isn't it
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=xGVsWXUf,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-08-26T00:14:43.023+0000) > > isn't it I would never do something like that
: And you come on here to be a whiny bitch by the sounds of things. I mean the guy has a point, why is a silver border special? At worst your better then like 30% of the OCE ranked players, good work, heres a participation badge.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=xGVsWXUf,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-08-26T05:32:18.452+0000) > > And you come on here to be a whiny bitch by the sounds of things. > > I mean the guy has a point, why is a silver border special? > > At worst your better then like 30% of the OCE ranked players, good work, heres a participation badge. You're literally a cunt in every single one of your posts please just piss off everyone will be better off. Maybe I just want one
: Who is the most toxic champ in LoL
Yasuo Master Yi Garen Katarina Toxicest
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: lol who gives a shit about a silver border which you probably won't earn anyway
> [{quoted}](name=Only Heimer,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=xGVsWXUf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-24T17:53:04.417+0000) > > lol who gives a shit about a silver border which you probably won't earn anyway lol, People these days come on forums just to troll and be a jerk
: The fact that you find this rude is sad, it's not rude it's honest. Fact is i don't care if you climb or not, and i'm not going to be jealous all the way up here in gold, what i am telling you is that just because you think you deserve to climb doesn't mean you should be able to, fact is regardless of why you have a low win rate, you have it, meaning it's harder for you to climb, as your MMR (not your LP) climbs, then you will actually be able to climb. You coming in here to bitch and expecting to be asskissed is just sad.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=pPaffTLo,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2015-08-24T15:28:00.036+0000) > > The fact that you find this rude is sad, it's not rude it's honest. > > Fact is i don't care if you climb or not, and i'm not going to be jealous all the way up here in gold, what i am telling you is that just because you think you deserve to climb doesn't mean you should be able to, fact is regardless of why you have a low win rate, you have it, meaning it's harder for you to climb, as your MMR (not your LP) climbs, then you will actually be able to climb. > > You coming in here to bitch and expecting to be asskissed is just sad. ", fact is regardless of why you have a low win rate, you have it, meaning it's harder for you to climb, as your MMR (not your LP) climbs, then you will actually be able to climb." Thankyou. for the actual little information stored inside of why you dont care and yes I can climb since I have proven to myself I can escape bronze 5 and 4 multiple times.
Maraudaur (OCE)
: 5559555559559995555999955999999 55599555595559555595555559555555 55595955595559555955555559555555 5559559559555955595555555999999 55595559595559555955555559555555 55595555995559555595555559555555 5559555559559995555999955999999
> [{quoted}](name=Maraudaur,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ggvrh9Vk,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-23T20:39:27.941+0000) > > 5559555559559995555999955999999 > 55599555595559555595555559555555 > 55595955595559555955555559555555 > 5559559559555955595555555999999 > 55595559595559555955555559555555 > 55595555995559555595555559555555 > 5559555559559995555999955999999 {{champion:36}}
Iriana (OCE)
: Legacy Morgana Skin
i turt to same wit artonaut temo
: Or you know, NA boards instead of OCE boards.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=A8n4fqRa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-22T06:57:11.968+0000) > > Or you know, NA boards instead of OCE boards. This rude guy just comes on the forums to be a jerk to everyone.
: Problem with the battle boss blitzcrank slash art.
Why isnt veigar and hecarim in the arcade pic?
: You have a negative win rate, why do you think you should be able to climb? Even in your last 20 you only have a 55% win rate.
I started ranked when I was a noob and had tons of losses at bronze 5, I used to be over 100 more losses than wins I have improved hugely since when I started ranked and believe I can make silver, I dont usually lose much last week I had a winrate around 80% just having a bad week right now, I dont see why all responses have to be rude of people claiming I cannot climb when I know I can, some people just get jealous new people are getting into the ladder.
Show more

KrimsonDeath

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion