: How to counter MF-Xerath?
Quite frankly nothing. It’s just one of those lanes where you just need to survive. If you had ended the landing phase down 20 cs and or 2 deaths you would have been fine. Riven and Zoe both could have carried the game if the bot lane had gone a bit more even. The thing about xerath support is if it doesn’t snow ball it falls of hard if he doesn’t snowball the game. Now granted your 2/7 mini isnt exactly helping the cause either. The general way to beat a bot lane like this is either A, out sustain the poke so you need a champ with heals or shields something like a soraka Or B, play something with hard engage and just kill em. Something like a Leona or a Rakan
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Mr TeaTime,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=muTgqlAj,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T01:02:37.955+0000) > > [REMOVED] So then mr bronze with an ego the game was easily carrable at about 20 minutes you were only down by about 3k. That’s easy enough to come back from. If you actually know what your doing even with a team filled with idiots Look best advice I can give you. Stop playing akali you can not carry on her. Find a better champ to use since it’s obvious that akali isn’t working for you.
: youre in luck i literally just uploaded a game to shut people like you the fuck up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4RprKbje8A This entire post was talking about how "Skill isnt the only factor in winning anymore" ive spent less than 100 games in silver this season, about 900 of those games were in low bronze. i only recently got back into silver and i did it off a massive all nighter with a 95% winrate, where i quite literally put the hard back into hard carry. Like it or not, luck 100% is a fucking factor. And if you dont want to take the word of some "hardstuck silver 5 player" for it. take apdos word for it, you know literal best mid laner in the world, possibly even best player period, Because he too says that alot of this game is luck nowadays.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr TeaTime,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=muTgqlAj,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T00:07:54.004+0000) > > youre in luck i literally just uploaded a game to shut people like you the fuck up. > > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4RprKbje8A > > This entire post was talking about how "Skill isnt the only factor in winning anymore" > > ive spent less than 100 games in silver this season, about 900 of those games were in low bronze. > > i only recently got back into silver and i did it off a massive all nighter with a 95% winrate, where i quite literally put the hard back into hard carry. > > Like it or not, luck 100% is a fucking factor. > > And if you dont want to take the word of some "hardstuck silver 5 player" for it. > > take apdos word for it, you know literal best mid laner in the world, possibly even best player period, Because he too says that alot of this game is luck nowadays. So I just watched your game and all I can say is man what a shit show. Firstly that first blood u gave to trynd was completely avoidable. As for the rest of the game good job you got a lead you were fed. And you did absolutely nothing with it. You didn’t split push you didn’t help other lanes. It’s all well and good to be getting kills and the like but you actually didn’t do anything with that lead. As for apdos iv got no fucking clue who that is and honestly I don’t care what he has to say. If you are that much better than the people you are vsing you will carry them. If this game is any indication of how all your games are. Then I would say your big issue is you have no idea on how to use your lead to actually win a game
: >literally has a stats tab that measures warding, roam dominance, general income, damage per gold, etc etc >tHeY wIlL OnLy CaRe AbOuT tHeIr KdA Youre the type of person that stops the game from improving i swear to god. And now that i think about it your also a hypocrit. "You need to worry more about your kda" "individual skill mmr is bad because then people would worry too much about their kda" pick one either kda is the be all end all of what a good player is and you ignore my 7 cs per minute average (easily better than 90% of people in my elo), ignore my vision score average of 30-50 (again easily better than 90% of my elo), ignore my MINIMUM 6k tower damage per game (sadly better than 90% of my elo, youd think they would get atleast the concept of structures are important part down) etc etc. Or kda isnt important like your ending statement says, and theres more factors than just "kda ratio" into what makes a good player. or lets get even more meta. Another reason kda is not a good indicator of skill. Is that kda in and of itself can be affected by factors other than playerskill. Your teams playing like shit and feeds 30 kills into the enemy team? youre probably going to have a shitty kda, unless youre literally smurfing. You suicided to get a few extremely important objectives but havnt really had much kill pressure this game? shit kda. The enemy team is so scared of you that they literally only group as a 5 man if they so much as smell you nearby so you decide to use that to your advantage to control their map position by applying lane pressure on a lane forcing them to 5 man that lane while your team takes an objective then die to the 5 man but get a tower or baron or dragon off it? shit kda. (btw this is where most of my deaths comes from, funny how you cant just look at the final score and know how a game went) But all three of those scenarios dont make you a bad player, infact two of them make you a pretty decent player, and if you survive those two scenarios you might just be faker. And thats just barely scratching the surface of the complexity that goes on behind the scenes of what determines your kda in the end.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr TeaTime,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=muTgqlAj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-10T22:26:06.434+0000) > > Youre the type of person that stops the game from improving i swear to god. > > And now that i think about it your also a hypocrit. > > "You need to worry more about your kda" > "individual skill mmr is bad because then people would worry too much about their kda" > > pick one either kda is the be all end all of what a good player is and you ignore my 7 cs per minute average (easily better than 90% of people in my elo), ignore my vision score average of 30-50 (again easily better than 90% of my elo), ignore my MINIMUM 6k tower damage per game (sadly better than 90% of my elo, youd think they would get atleast the concept of structures are important part down) etc etc. > > Or kda isnt important like your ending statement says, and theres more factors than just "kda ratio" into what makes a good player. > > or lets get even more meta. > > Another reason kda is not a good indicator of skill. > > Is that kda in and of itself can be affected by factors other than playerskill. > > Your teams playing like shit and feeds 30 kills into the enemy team? youre probably going to have a shitty kda, unless youre literally smurfing. > > You suicided to get a few extremely important objectives but havnt really had much kill pressure this game? shit kda. > > The enemy team is so scared of you that they literally only group as a 5 man if they so much as smell you nearby so you decide to use that to your advantage to control their map position by applying lane pressure on a lane forcing them to 5 man that lane while your team takes an objective then die to the 5 man but get a tower or baron or dragon off it? shit kda. (btw this is where most of my deaths comes from, funny how you cant just look at the final score and know how a game went) > > But all three of those scenarios dont make you a bad player, infact two of them make you a pretty decent player, and if you survive those two scenarios you might just be faker. > > And thats just barely scratching the surface of the complexity that goes on behind the scenes of what determines your kda in the end. And yet despite all of that stuff you say your good at. Your still just a hard stuck silver 5 player with a win rate of 47.9% 502 wins and 545 losses. So get off your damn high horse and accept that what ever you doing obviously isn’t fucking working since other wise you would be climbing. Now I can’t watch your games so I have no idea how you play. But for all I know you could just be split pushing all game which is where your cs and tower damage stats come from. Also just because you have a high vision score doesn’t mean that the words you placed are actually decent it just means you’ve placed a tone of wards.
: Can we finally update mmr to include individual skill in the algorithm?
Well looking at your stats shows that your an akali 1 trick. So my first advice would be stop playing akali. Play a mage where it’s easier to carry and support your team. On top of that on average you die 7 times a game which is insanely high and also on average you only get 10 kills per game and 5 assist. So you honestly need to stop dying. As for making league work off how well you do in game the reason they don’t do that is because then people would care far more about their kda than actually winning the game.
: Yes, because if people are expecting PC Issues or Internet issues then they should not be playing in the first place because it will affect the rest of their team. If they dc because of a rare scenario, then it won't happen often enough to matter. The point of ranked is the result, not the reason behind the result. In starcraft, when you dc in a ranked game regardless of it being intentional or unintentional, you lose the game if you don't rejoin within 60 seconds. Therefore the real problem behind league is that it is a 5v5 game, and since the ranked system dictates that the team wins or loses and not each player, but each player on that team ends up with their mmr adjusted according to this result. Is it fair that 5 players get hindered by 1 player disconnecting? Is it fair that 1 players rank is affected by the actions of 4 other players? At a certain point you have to think about the system in its entirety. At what point is it still better to have the outcome of the game be the outcome of 1 out of 5 players rank instead of each individual performance? This is the real issue that everything stems from. People do not like the solution because they do not understand how the solution will work and why it will work. They just have a preconceptual idea of what they think it is and because they were brainwashed into being fond of the previous idea, any new ideas are initially perceived as negative. "A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." It becomes accepted because there was no bias preconception, it is therefore perceived on neutral grounds and can then be logically factored into a thought process correctly.
> [{quoted}](name=Transcender,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=gp6uwzPr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T22:40:37.421+0000) > > Yes, because if people are expecting PC Issues or Internet issues then they should not be playing in the first place because it will affect the rest of their team. If they dc because of a rare scenario, then it won't happen often enough to matter. The point of ranked is the result, not the reason behind the result. > > In starcraft, when you dc in a ranked game regardless of it being intentional or unintentional, you lose the game if you don't rejoin within 60 seconds. > > Therefore the real problem behind league is that it is a 5v5 game, and since the ranked system dictates that the team wins or loses and not each player, but each player on that team ends up with their mmr adjusted according to this result. > > Is it fair that 5 players get hindered by 1 player disconnecting? > Is it fair that 1 players rank is affected by the actions of 4 other players? > > At a certain point you have to think about the system in its entirety. At what point is it still better to have the outcome of the game be the outcome of 1 out of 5 players rank instead of each individual performance? > > This is the real issue that everything stems from. People do not like the solution because they do not understand how the solution will work and why it will work. They just have a preconceptual idea of what they think it is and because they were brainwashed into being fond of the previous idea, any new ideas are initially perceived as negative. > > "A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." > > It becomes accepted because there was no bias preconception, it is therefore perceived on neutral grounds and can then be logically factored into a thought process correctly. Ok firstly no one else plays a game expecting to have tech or internet issues some times it just happens. Iv had times when my internet for reasons beyond my control just went down randomly. I did everything I could to fix it and it took me 4 months to finally get it resolved. I had probably dced from about 20 ranked games. Which may not seem like much but when you consider that iv lost 45 ranked games that makes up about half of my losses. If the system you want was in place I would have lost a lot of my mmr for reason beyond my control. Not sure why your mentioning Starcraft has nothing to do with this. The problem with your idea of being hindered by someone going afk is that it ther will always be games like that. There will always be games where someone trolls or plays like shit. And your basically playing 4v5 anyway. There will always be games that are decided by 1 player. Iv lost games because my adc decided to face check the enemy side of the map at 50 minutes died and we lost both baron and elder drake. All your describing is reality. It’s called life, shit happens, get over it. If I’m at my job and someone calls in sick and I have to pick up the extra work do I suddenly deserve to earn more money for that shift? Riots system is flawed and it will always be flawed there is no perfect system. And to match your quote “ A new authoritarian dogma does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents are silenced through one means or another, and a new generation grows up being indoctrinated by the dogma.”
: Every player who went AFK should get the equivalent of 5 losses of MMR, even if their team wins. That way as a duo you would definitely not want to AFK because you would be better off accepting the loss.
> [{quoted}](name=Transcender,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=gp6uwzPr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T03:12:54.540+0000) > > Every player who went AFK should get the equivalent of 5 losses of MMR, even if their team wins. That way as a duo you would definitely not want to AFK because you would be better off accepting the loss. So what about people that dc for legit reasons like pc problems or internet issues do they just get fucked over then?
waffen (OCE)
: End of Season Rewards
Your contradicting your self here you say you have never “ever received a penalty or anything of the sort” yet you start at honor 2 so u should not have to get your honor up unless you have been reported and received a penalty
JLopean (OCE)
: You should not lose LP if someone is afk
Then how do u stop duo’s from abusing the system
0shots0 (OCE)
: yeah narh true... good thinking... watse 20mins or waste 30-60mins of my life waiting because ive dodged... makes sense... this game doesnt trap people at all hey. i dont get why people can still ban a champ when you have it hovered? like they changed it so that the champ goes grey why cant they simply not let the champ be banned.. why not stop a toxic way to start toxicity instead of saying "well why didnt you dodge" well why didnt change your fkn system?
> [{quoted}](name=0shots0,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=j9rsy6lv,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-10T01:02:03.198+0000) > > yeah narh true... good thinking... watse 20mins or waste 30-60mins of my life waiting because ive dodged... makes sense... this game doesnt trap people at all hey. > > i dont get why people can still ban a champ when you have it hovered? like they changed it so that the champ goes grey why cant they simply not let the champ be banned.. why not stop a toxic way to start toxicity instead of saying "well why didnt you dodge" well why didnt change your fkn system? First on your first dodge in a 16 hour period will get you 3 lp loss and 6 minute wait before u an que up for ranked again. Your 2nd will get you 10 lp loss and a 30 minute wait time. So unless your dodging multiple games your only waiting 6 minutes. And someone stealing a lane is rare so it’s not like your going to dodge multiple games in a row. As for your 2nd point it’s because some champions are high priority pick or ban and there is no guarantee that person will pick it just because you preselected it. How about instead of blaming the system for the toxicity. You change your own behaviour and stop being toxic your self
0shots0 (OCE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=0shots0,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=j9rsy6lv,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T21:40:35.245+0000) > > [DELETED] Than here’s an idea if someone bans your champ and is going to take your role just dodge. You will waste less time and won’t loose as much Lp. Instead you trolled and probably said some things and got your account banned. Just because some one Is toxic or trolls you doesn’t suddenly mean you can do the same back.
0shots0 (OCE)
: incorrect again (wow how shocking) in the OCE server 1 report does not ban anyone for inting but multiple reports from multiple games will eventually have an impact
> [{quoted}](name=0shots0,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=j9rsy6lv,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T20:12:25.259+0000) > > incorrect again (wow how shocking) > > in the OCE server 1 report does not ban anyone for inting but multiple reports from multiple games will eventually have an impact Gee no shit it’s almost like it can be hard for an automated system to tell the difference between having a bad game and inting. But if u want some one banned for inting I guess you fit that what with the 2 Ashe games you’ve played in ranked running ghost/cleanse going 0/7 in one and 2/13 in the other one while building support items.
: > [{quoted}](name=LAKIGR,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=j9rsy6lv,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T06:32:07.015+0000) > > It doesn’t matter if they get banned or not this isn’t about them it’s about you. If what I’m reading is correct you have 4 accounts that are either perma banned or on a 14 day suspension. That just shows that you have an issue with being toxic. Some how u still haven’t learnt your lesson. If some on your team is being toxic just mute them and report them at the end of the game it’s that simple. > > Also more reports don’t equal a greater chance of getting punished I don’t know where you got that idea from. But rioters have stated that just one is enough and more doesn’t do anything Dude, if just one person report someone for saying KYS, nothing will happen. If 3 people report someone for doing nothing wrong, they will get punished. Thats the way the automatic system works.
> [{quoted}](name=Troll LoLoLoLoL,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=j9rsy6lv,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T06:38:46.725+0000) > > Dude, if just one person report someone for saying KYS, nothing will happen. > > If 3 people report someone for doing nothing wrong, they will get punished. > > Thats the way the automatic system works. “Multiple reports do NOT increase the likelihood of flagging a game for review. One report is all it takes. There is no benefit to asking for others to report a player.” This is what riot tantram said he as also said “Yes, every time a game is reported, it is reviewed by the system. That is why we say only 1 report is needed.”
0shots0 (OCE)
: i expected the first person to say it to get the same result. and yes the more reports someone gets the more of a chance you have at getting something out of it.
> [{quoted}](name=0shots0,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=j9rsy6lv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T03:22:43.708+0000) > > i expected the first person to say it to get the same result. and yes the more reports someone gets the more of a chance you have at getting something out of it. It doesn’t matter if they get banned or not this isn’t about them it’s about you. If what I’m reading is correct you have 4 accounts that are either perma banned or on a 14 day suspension. That just shows that you have an issue with being toxic. Some how u still haven’t learnt your lesson. If some on your team is being toxic just mute them and report them at the end of the game it’s that simple. Also more reports don’t equal a greater chance of getting punished I don’t know where you got that idea from. But rioters have stated that just one is enough and more doesn’t do anything
: Part of the problem is the reporting system. I know people who get into a group of 3 on voice chat. Then they will troll games together. Then at the end of the game all 3 report the same person. It doesn't matter if the person they report actually did anything wrong. The automatic system kicks in with 3 reports. If you are the only one who reports someone, they will go unpunished, because a single report isn't enough to trigger the system. Chances are the games you got reported in, even if they werent a group of 3, it was 3 people who knew each other. And perma banning accounts seems like a silly idea. After my main account got banned. (I did spend a bit of money on it, but it was mostly from phone credit that would have other wise gone to waste.) While I have started another account, I will never again spend one cent on this game. Because I know it will eventually get perma banned from how their reporting system works.
> [{quoted}](name=Troll LoLoLoLoL,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=j9rsy6lv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-08T21:18:10.829+0000) > > Part of the problem is the reporting system. I know people who get into a group of 3 on voice chat. Then they will troll games together. Then at the end of the game all 3 report the same person. It doesn't matter if the person they report actually did anything wrong. The automatic system kicks in with 3 reports. > > If you are the only one who reports someone, they will go unpunished, because a single report isn't enough to trigger the system. > > Chances are the games you got reported in, even if they werent a group of 3, it was 3 people who knew each other. > > And perma banning accounts seems like a silly idea. After my main account got banned. (I did spend a bit of money on it, but it was mostly from phone credit that would have other wise gone to waste.) While I have started another account, I will never again spend one cent on this game. Because I know it will eventually get perma banned from how their reporting system works. The amount of people that report you doesn’t mean shit. You can get 9 reports and it still do the same as getting 1 report. Hell op said he told someone to kill him self wtf does he expect to happen
PandaazAP (OCE)
: Is this really "toxic"?
That’s not how the system works. The number of reports doesn’t mean shit. what your said isn’t that bad. But it’s probably that you have been reported in the past and and this game probably pushed it over the edge
: What i am trying to say that it might be coded that why but why? When {{champion:268}} q's forward, why is that a projectile? Why is it coded as one?
> [{quoted}](name=BlackSteel,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=mjoAzZNe,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-27T06:23:41.955+0000) > > What i am trying to say that it might be coded that why but why? > When {{champion:268}} q's forward, why is that a projectile? > Why is it coded as one? Your asking the wrong guy about coding. Why it’s codeded like that I don’t know that’s just how riot did it.
: So what your saying is that beams or not projectiles So that would make sense for {{item:3146}} as well?
> [{quoted}](name=BlackSteel,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=mjoAzZNe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T00:43:06.492+0000) > > So what your saying is that beams or not projectiles > So that would make sense for {{item:3146}} as well? As far as I’m aware gunblade is coded as a beam so yes wind wall can’t block it. As for azir soldiers I’m pretty sure that they can attack through wind wall. But they can’t move through wind wall when using azir q. As for why is because wind wall is coded to stop moving abilities and that’s what the soldiers are when you use your q
: The strange mechanics of Yasuo wind wall
So to put it simply because Taliyah ult wall is coded the way it is. It counts as a projectile and the raising from the ground you see is just the animation. Same with azir sand soldier they are coded as projects. Same reason why braums unbreakable will stop Taliyah’s ult. Now the reason wind wall doesn’t stop final spark is because it’s not coded as a projectile but it’s coded as a beam. That goes that full distance instantly. Same reason why xerath q and vel’koz ult won’t be stoped by wind wall. They are beams, not projectiles.
: Perma banned for nothing!
Ok let’s make this super clear. YOU CANT BE BANNED JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE REPORTED YOU. That’s not how the fucking system works. You can can get 1000 reports and if you’ve done nothing wrong your account won’t be touched. On top of that an account is rarely permabanned from the get go so you’ve probably already had a couple of bans to begin with any way. And finally post your full chats logs
: The game will never be perfect, yes. **But the game didn't go from this:** https://imgur.com/a/DsOBv9I **to this:** https://imgur.com/a/4DoCrti **Because people _didn't_ speak up about what they wanted to be better.** So if we still speak up about what we think could be done better, imagine how much cooler the game could be in another 3 years time. Unfortunately, yes, that does involve _actually_ talking about what isn't good enough about the game. Perfection can never be achieved, but the game can only get better by trying.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=kv4XBgZm,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-01T07:06:23.933+0000) > > The game will never be perfect, yes. > > **But the game didn't go from this:** > https://imgur.com/a/DsOBv9I > > **to this:** > https://imgur.com/a/4DoCrti > > **Because people _didn't_ speak up about what they wanted to be better.** > > So if we still speak up about what we think could be done better, imagine how much cooler the game could be in another 3 years time. > > Unfortunately, yes, that does involve _actually_ talking about what isn't good enough about the game. > Perfection can never be achieved, but the game can only get better by trying. Except for the fact that just because what u like doesn’t mean that some one else will like it. League has a massive player base and it’s impossible for everyone to be happy. When assassins are strong the people that play them are happy. Except mage Players and adc players are unhappy. When bot it is strong they are happy and no one else is. It’s impossible for everyone to be happy at once.
: Doesn't that just prove how far from the mark this game's balance is? When the game is **_perfect_**. I will sit in satisfied silence. Until then, I am going to do whatever I can, whenever I can, to make the game better, even if just slightly so. And if that means being the guy that always points out what is wrong with it, so be it.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=kv4XBgZm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-01T05:46:23.867+0000) > > Doesn't that just prove how far from the mark this game's balance is? > > When the game is **_perfect_**. I will sit in satisfied silence. > > Until then, I am going to do whatever I can, whenever I can, to make the game better, even if just slightly so. And if that means being the guy that always points out what is wrong with it, so be it. Because the simple fact is the game will never be perfect. And perfection is over rated anyway. So basically stop bitching just because there’s something in the game u don’t like.
Xperia (OCE)
: i should be able to got what i want when i want on who i want, whether it wins the game or not. there are tons of examples of people doing stuff that doesnt win the game, tons.
> [{quoted}](name=Xperia,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=KqOnirrx,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-01T04:14:58.581+0000) > > i should be able to got what i want when i want on who i want, whether it wins the game or not. there are tons of examples of people doing stuff that doesnt win the game, tons. So basically you just want to troll. See people that do stuff that actively fuck over games like you want to are called trolls and most of the time get banned. So I’m not going to bother replying to a troll any more since it’s just a waste of time
Xperia (OCE)
: i never said i wanted top use it you muppet, also you cant have an empty rune page either. you say ive got an issue you cant even understand what im saying who said i wanted to use it? i want to pick it i want to run it but never once said i wanted to use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Xperia,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=KqOnirrx,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-31T11:20:26.386+0000) > > i never said i wanted top use it you muppet, also you cant have an empty rune page either. > you say ive got an issue you cant even understand what im saying who said i wanted to use it? > i want to pick it i want to run it but never once said i wanted to use it. Ok so firstly not sure where u get anything about top from I don’t even mention top in my last comment. 2nd why the fuck would you ever want to run a fucking keystone you can’t use. Unless you literally just want to troll. Then again considering that you have a 24% win rate and and you play Yi support and soraka with ghost/cleanse it just might be a possibility
Xperia (OCE)
: you are saying that people should take the best things for there champ? or playstyle in general? should riot force every top laner to take tp because its the best? i dont get what you are saying
> [{quoted}](name=Xperia,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=KqOnirrx,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-31T11:05:03.991+0000) > > you are saying that people should take the best things for there champ? or playstyle in general? > should riot force every top laner to take tp because its the best? > i dont get what you are saying Ok I’m going to make this really simple for you cos I think you have a problem understanding a basic statement. Aftershock, the rune u want to use. Can only work with a champ that can immobilize other champs. Yi, garen and trynd can’t immobilize other champs. So they can’t proc aftershock. Making it a completely worthless rune on them to the point that it’s the same as not having a keystone. If you want to play with aftershock so much just leave your rune page empty. It will basically be the same thing. It’s not about forcing a play style it’s about stoping champs from running a completely useless rune on them
Xperia (OCE)
: ive seen players run flash that literally cant or wont use it. what is the difference? ive seen people play whole games and not use ultimate or summoners. this makes no sense i should be able to choose what i want instead of being put in a smaller and smaller box of what to play. why doesnt riot force the people that take flash but never use it change it to heal or something? also no hate but why are you drawing a line with this? ive seen peopel never use actives on items either should the store once you buy it give you another item? where do you draw the line?
> [{quoted}](name=Xperia,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=KqOnirrx,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-31T03:20:42.931+0000) > > ive seen players run flash that literally cant or wont use it. > what is the difference? > ive seen people play whole games and not use ultimate or summoners. > this makes no sense i should be able to choose what i want instead of being put in a smaller and smaller box of what to play. > why doesnt riot force the people that take flash but never use it change it to heal or something? > > also no hate but why are you drawing a line with this? > ive seen peopel never use actives on items either should the store once you buy it give you another item? > where do you draw the line? Ok so every champ can use flash. Just because someone doesn’t use flash, doesn’t mean flash should be swapped. And actives are the same just because some one is bad enough to not use flash or an active doesn’t mean it should be swapped. You on the other hand a trying to run a rune that you literally can not use. It’s literally worthless on the champs you play u might as well as not even have a keystone if you ran aftershock on trynd or Yi that’s the difference Hell I don’t even get why u want to run aftershock so much it’s honestly not that good anyway. And if your playing yi or trynd your just better off going press the attack or conqueror
Xperia (OCE)
: i should be allowed to run what ever i want. why are they restricting me? if this is true why not remove flash completely because of the amount of times people dont use that.
> [{quoted}](name=Xperia,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=KqOnirrx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-31T01:25:44.944+0000) > > i should be allowed to run what ever i want. why are they restricting me? > if this is true why not remove flash completely because of the amount of times people dont use that. Because the champs you are trying to use aftershock on literally can’t use the rune. You only get the bonus mr and armour when you can immobilize your opponents. The champs your playing can’t proc the rune at all. It’s a completely worthless rune to the champs your playing
Xperia (OCE)
: why are my runes being changed from what i select to when im playing in game
Ok so just looking at your match history I can only assume your trying to run aftershock which can only be used by champs with immobilizing effects. Garen, Yi and trynd don’t have any immobilizing effects so it automatically gets swapped to grasp of the undying so you don’t have a worthless keystone on the champ your playing Also stop trying to run aftershock on every thing it’s honestly not that good of a rune any more anyway
OCEshots (OCE)
: easy to abuse? or like make the game a little easier to climb? not sure what you mean by this
> [{quoted}](name=OCEshots,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=wLRYYBJe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-28T05:00:24.359+0000) > > easy to abuse? or like make the game a little easier to climb? not sure what you mean by this Easy to abuse since it’s basically going to be used like this. Hey look the enemy tram comp is so much better than our we better remake in lobby or option B. Hey look they got the op champ of the month better remake. That’s basically how the system would be abused
: Found a %%%%% in your armour, Riot!
There reason this isn’t a thing is because it would be super easy to abuse besides you might as well dodge if u get a troll since u are only going to lose like 3 lp compared to like the 20 lp u would lose if u played the game
: While skins have nothing to do with it. The fact that people took time off work/studies only for their systems to fail is still a fault on Riot's behalf. We knew the event would happen at a specific time, and with knowing so, organised our schedules around that whether it was losing money or precious study time. It's like if someone organised a party, then cancelled it right when everyone shows up. Of course people are gonna be mad/upset if they have put plans aside for the event. You can't just say "Welp, its your fault for accepting the invite and showing up" That's not very professional on their side and I wouldn't be surprised if they lost a large part of their player base if they said something like that.
> [{quoted}](name=TwinBladez,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=nWrf2NEE,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-26T01:19:39.159+0000) > > While skins have nothing to do with it. The fact that people took time off work/studies only for their systems to fail is still a fault on Riot's behalf. We knew the event would happen at a specific time, and with knowing so, organised our schedules around that whether it was losing money or precious study time. > It's like if someone organised a party, then cancelled it right when everyone shows up. Of course people are gonna be mad/upset if they have put plans aside for the event. You can't just say "Welp, its your fault for accepting the invite and showing up" That's not very professional on their side and I wouldn't be surprised if they lost a large part of their player base if they said something like that. Your example is awful like I said in my previous post this is more like going to a concert, they are having tech issues and after an hour they send every one home telling them they will get their money back. Following on from that if you took time off to go a concert and due to tech issues they concert couldn’t go ahead as a planned. Are your going to sue them for the hours you took off work so you could go? You barely have a case. Riot has already said that every one will get their tickets back. You people really need to learn that some time things in life just don’t work out the way you want all the time and some time shit happen. And instead of trying to find some one or something to blame, in this case riot. Just accept it. Shit happens get over it. Move on with your life
tieger05 (OCE)
: Yes, However, a lot of people did lose a lot of money preparing for Clash whether it was staying home from work, buying skins, etc. Since riot gained profits from their Clash feature, they are more than able of getting sued for fraud. The ACCC have already been notified of this trickery that this sickening company is imposing upon us.
> [{quoted}](name=tieger05,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=nWrf2NEE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-25T10:33:55.623+0000) > > Yes, However, a lot of people did lose a lot of money preparing for Clash whether it was staying home from work, buying skins, etc. > > Since riot gained profits from their Clash feature, they are more than able of getting sued for fraud. The ACCC have already been notified of this trickery that this sickening company is imposing upon us. Plz grow the fuck up. This isn’t fraud your just putting out bs. Skins have nothing to do with clash so that doesn’t mean shit and if you stayed home to play league than that’s your own damn fault not riots. Hell if u want an example it’s like going to a concert, they are having tech issues and after an hour they send every one home telling them they will get their money back. Riot has said they will give everyone back their clash tickets so stop your damn complaining
: I'm just an enthusiast. Also, wow, KZ fucking stink.
> [{quoted}](name=kaboomblah,realm=OCE,application-id=ATM3HYki,discussion-id=Q0u4JEwE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-23T00:35:35.887+0000) > > I'm just an enthusiast. > > Also, wow, KZ fucking stink. Well I mean they are way better than so then you must pretty trash by your own logic then also last I checked they are still world champions
: The only way to cancel Lux's ult is for her to die during the cast, and it definitely goes on cool down. Im sorry if you dont like the examples, but there aren't many other single targeted execute-esq ults around. Also mobility and CC have nothing to do with anything, this is a basic principle of how the game functions, having CC doesnt mean the logic of the game should work any different. Most champions, once you press the button, thats it, your ability is used, even if you die before any animation has happened at all. _(A couple of times as Sol I've press R, died in the same split-second, absolutely no sound effect or animation has played, and my R goes on full cooldown.)_ Unless specifically stated otherwise (like Caitlin's R), once an ability is pressed, that should be it, no exceptions. If they put in Darius' tooltip _"Refunds full cool down if animation is not completed"_ and explain their reasoning, then ill accept it. But unless it is a deliberate move like Cait's, I will have none of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=xdgi2rz4,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-20T13:50:21.190+0000) > > The only way to cancel Lux's ult is for her to die during the cast, and it definitely goes on cool down. > > Im sorry if you dont like the examples, but there aren't many other single targeted execute-esq ults around. > > Also mobility and CC have nothing to do with anything, this is a basic principle of how the game functions, having CC doesnt mean the logic of the game should work any different. > Most champions, once you press the button, thats it, your ability is used, even if you die before any animation has happened at all. _(A couple of times as Sol I've press R, died in the same split-second, absolutely no sound effect or animation has played, and my R goes on full cooldown.)_ > > Unless specifically stated otherwise (like Caitlin's R), once an ability is pressed, that should be it, no exceptions. > > If they put in Darius' tooltip _"Refunds full cool down if animation is not completed"_ and explain their reasoning, then ill accept it. But unless it is a deliberate move like Cait's, I will have none of it. I mean if you want single champ execute abilities you picked the worst champs. Veigar ult gains for damage the less hp his target has. Syndra ult gains bonus damage based on the balls she has spawned. And brand ult can apply blaze which is his passive not his ult. if you want single target execute champs who where better off picking cho’gath, garen or urgot. Basically it’s like this Darius ult jump is purely for cosmetic so if he didnt have that jump the skill would be instant and it would have hit u anyway and that’s why it doesn’t go on cd
: To me that just seems morally wrong. Once you press the button _(doesn't matter what champ you are)_, you should have committed to using that ability. Just because you made a poor judgement call and ulted too late, doesn't mean you should get any special treatment. Veigar cant suck his ult back into his body if the target disappears before it hits. Neither can Brand or Syndra. If you ult wrong, thats on you, and you should have to deal with the consequences. It annoys me that already very powerful champs like Darius get this much wiggle room, when other much more disadvantaged champs don't.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=xdgi2rz4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-20T10:09:48.222+0000) > > To me that just seems morally wrong. > Once you press the button _(doesn't matter what champ you are)_, you should have committed to using that ability. > Just because you made a poor judgement call and ulted too late, doesn't mean you should get any special treatment. > > Veigar cant suck his ult back into his body if the target disappears before it hits. Neither can Brand or Syndra. > If you ult wrong, thats on you, and you should have to deal with the consequences. > > It annoys me that already very powerful champs like Darius get this much wiggle room, when other much more disadvantaged champs don't. Ok going to be honest your comparisons suck. Your comparing apples to oranges. Darius is a champ that lacks 0 mobility and 0 hard cc outside of his fairly simple to dodge grab. Making it super easy to kite him. Also it’s not that he ulted wrong it’s that the animation never finished. The same thing happens to lux if you use her ult and it gets canceled it doesn’t go on cd. If the animation doesn’t finish the game goes oh your ult can’t be used in this instance for x reason so there for it’s canceled and it doesn’t go on cd
: Who the fuck posted this garbage? KZ are gods!
> [{quoted}](name=kaboomblah,realm=OCE,application-id=ATM3HYki,discussion-id=Q0u4JEwE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-20T12:06:45.112+0000) > > Who the fuck posted this garbage? > > KZ are gods! U ok there buddy? Your commenting on your own post. Did u mean to swap accounts first?
: This is why I always babble on about 'counterplay'.
It’s simply because the jump is just a wind up animation, if the target becomes untargetable then the ability never goes off hence why he can keep ulting
: Lemme see if I got this right
I mean looking at your match history you honestly don’t look like you deserve to climb. Of your last 15 games you have won 5 and in almost all of the games you have lost you have an awful KDA and your playing support and you consistently have one of the lowest Ward placed on your team.
Kosmo (OCE)
: AP attack speed crit nami jg is hardly a fair comparison, if u can find a community that regularly builds that and does well then ill eat my words. you're trying to compare AP/AD Sion to a purposefully silly sounding build thats never played seriously by anyone to try and lend credence to your argument. its not like champions can't find new niches and become great at something else. shyvana for example was designed ass a top laner, naut was designed as a jungler and hes played predominantly as a support/top laner, zeds initial design was to be a jungler. Hell this very patch riot encouraged people to start playing AP Shyvana with some buffs to her AP scalings. "How would you like it if Yasuo could just switch and become AP or suddenly turn himself into a tank? It'd kinda screw with your build and game-perception huh?" - you make it sound like sions can just SUDDENLY BE AP/AD/tank, checking what people are building is pretty easy TAB. Honestly a super weird comparison, a high mobility hyper carry with one shitty AP scaling and an emphasis on auto attacks, and Sion an immobile skill shot reliant caster with 2 AD scalings and 2 AP scaleings. " How are you supposed to counter pick that?" -The same counters exist for sion no matter what he builds because all of his builds are skill shot heavy, I.E. champions with either high mobility or quick cc to dodge abilities, interrupt his q's and shatter his w shield. you then go onto compare Sion to LB a ranged super high mobility champion with AP scaleing on every ability. and then you try to compare it to AP mid lane mage kindred. a champion with no AP scaleings at all. It seems that your whole argument is, "no one can play these champions in a way riot didn't intend, why should Sion be able to?" (all champions of which hold no resemblance to Sion's kit). The ability to choose ad/ap/tank on Sion has never been to strong. Also your wrong about Sion always having been a tank pre and post rework. Post rework Sion was famously a champion that could build either a AP/AD, and it definitely shows in how they reworked him, keeping 2 AP abilities and 2 AD. If Riot had really wanted to make him a pure tank/fighter and nothing else, they would have removed these scaleings during the rework. we aren't talking about some build that 1 Korean player used to get to diamond and gets covered by LoLhound or something. These are ways of playing sion that are implemented by tens of thousands of players across the world. Most noteworthy of which being lol celebrities that play Sion full AD/AP like Imaqtipie and Tilterella. Also you compare Sion to the hulk for the purposes of fitting into a team, but the hulk is also Bruce Banner, a super genius who in Infinity war WEARS IRONMANS SUIT. He literally does tony's job and no one complains because he does it differently, just like Sion. P.S. stormraiders gave slow resistance as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Kosmo,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=YlunFn2E,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-05-16T15:40:55.568+0000) > > AP attack speed crit nami jg is hardly a fair comparison, if u can find a community that regularly builds that and does well then ill eat my words. you're trying to compare AP/AD Sion to a purposefully silly sounding build thats never played seriously by anyone to try and lend credence to your argument. > its not like champions can't find new niches and become great at something else. shyvana for example was designed ass a top laner, naut was designed as a jungler and hes played predominantly as a support/top laner, zeds initial design was to be a jungler. Hell this very patch riot encouraged people to start playing AP Shyvana with some buffs to her AP scalings. > > "How would you like it if Yasuo could just switch and become AP or suddenly turn himself into a tank? It'd kinda screw with your build and game-perception huh?" > - you make it sound like sions can just SUDDENLY BE AP/AD/tank, checking what people are building is pretty easy TAB. > Honestly a super weird comparison, a high mobility hyper carry with one shitty AP scaling and an emphasis on auto attacks, and Sion an immobile skill shot reliant caster with 2 AD scalings and 2 AP scaleings. > > " How are you supposed to counter pick that?" > -The same counters exist for sion no matter what he builds because all of his builds are skill shot heavy, I.E. champions with either high mobility or quick cc to dodge abilities, interrupt his q's and shatter his w shield. > > you then go onto compare Sion to LB a ranged super high mobility champion with AP scaleing on every ability. > and then you try to compare it to AP mid lane mage kindred. a champion with no AP scaleings at all. > It seems that your whole argument is, "no one can play these champions in a way riot didn't intend, why should Sion be able to?" (all champions of which hold no resemblance to Sion's kit). > > The ability to choose ad/ap/tank on Sion has never been to strong. Also your wrong about Sion always having been a tank pre and post rework. Post rework Sion was famously a champion that could build either a AP/AD, and it definitely shows in how they reworked him, keeping 2 AP abilities and 2 AD. If Riot had really wanted to make him a pure tank/fighter and nothing else, they would have removed these scaleings during the rework. > > we aren't talking about some build that 1 Korean player used to get to diamond and gets covered by LoLhound or something. These are ways of playing sion that are implemented by tens of thousands of players across the world. Most noteworthy of which being lol celebrities that play Sion full AD/AP like Imaqtipie and Tilterella. > > > > > > Also you compare Sion to the hulk for the purposes of fitting into a team, but the hulk is also Bruce Banner, a super genius who in Infinity war WEARS IRONMANS SUIT. He literally does tony's job and no one complains because he does it differently, just like Sion. > > P.S. stormraiders gave slow resistance as well. Ok here’s a better example for you then. Tank ekko some people loved playing tank ekko but it was unhealthy as fuck for the people vsing it. It did insane damage with great sticking power and if you ever came close to killing him he would just ult and regain all of his lost hp.
: No Clash in OCE? Am I missing something?
Clash doesn’t start until the 25th
QAPLA (OCE)
: Kalista in ARAM
If your just going to afk why not just dodge
: sion tp doesnt make them lose the fight. so nope. youre second point is wrong because i said they should shove when fnatic werent there. pay attention please. they knew where skarner was in both instances also. the fact hes a rookie doesnt make him better. he made mistakes and its the first ive seen of him so imo hes bad. i dont think he smashed khan i think the matchup was garbage. i appreciate you taking the time to give feedback but everything you have said in this post is either wrong or not relevant to what i actually said/think.
> [{quoted}](name=BurstFire304,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=H0xsdOcE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T00:31:30.481+0000) > > sion tp doesnt make them lose the fight. so nope. youre second point is wrong because i said they should shove when fnatic werent there. pay attention please. they knew where skarner was in both instances also. the fact hes a rookie doesnt make him better. he made mistakes and its the first ive seen of him so imo hes bad. i dont think he smashed khan i think the matchup was garbage. i appreciate you taking the time to give feedback but everything you have said in this post is either wrong or not relevant to what i actually said/think. The way you saying you want fnatic to play is really disrespectful, kingzone isn’t consided the strongest or one of the strongest team at msi for a reason. Where in pro games one fuck up can throw an entire game. 9/10 it is often way better to take the safer option and it’s better to take the slow and steady approach than to try and force any thing. Kingzone might have been behind but it’s not like the vlad and xayah were weak and under farmed. If caps or rekkles got caught by either zac/rakan it would be quite easy for xayah and vlad to blow them up and if that happens fnatic would have lost all damage allowing Kingzone back into the game. Your basing your judgments off what would work in solo q not what would work in pro games.
: I said "arguably the worst region in the world". As for "one of the worst regions in the world"? Dude, that's not even arguable. That is definitely the case. With all the support they get, they still can't get anywhere near an international title. They're second to Korea in terms of support for E-sports. Yet, they're getting beaten - not even beaten, straight up humiliated - against places like Vietnam.
> [{quoted}](name=kaboomblah,realm=OCE,application-id=ATM3HYki,discussion-id=GluwjfvU,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-13T07:29:12.263+0000) > > I said "arguably the worst region in the world". > > As for "one of the worst regions in the world"? Dude, that's not even arguable. That is definitely the case. > > With all the support they get, they still can't get anywhere near an international title. They're second to Korea in terms of support for E-sports. Yet, they're getting beaten - not even beaten, straight up humiliated - against places like Vietnam. In case u haven’t noticed no one can beat Korea, NA or EU the only world titles that Korea don’t have are season 1 and 2. Season 1 was won by fnatic and season 2 was Taipei Assassins. Also just because 1 team is underperforming doesn’t make the region weak
: Dude, who do you think FW and EVOS played to get in? There were 6 other teams - OCE being one of them. They have to run this stupid gauntlet while NA - arguably the worst region in the world - gets in, no worries.
> [{quoted}](name=kaboomblah,realm=OCE,application-id=ATM3HYki,discussion-id=GluwjfvU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-13T06:43:29.004+0000) > > Dude, who do you think FW and EVOS played to get in? There were 6 other teams - OCE being one of them. > > They have to run this stupid gauntlet while NA - arguably the worst region in the world - gets in, no worries. Lol your kidding right. To call NA one of the worst regions in the world you have to be joking right? I will say TL is under performing at msi but to even think that NA is completely shit is hilarious. If any NA team was to vs Dire Wolves we would get smashed cos all oce teams are completely trash compared to any other region.
: VOD Review - KZ vs FNC - MSI 2018
Ok so I just watch your video and I’m going to give u some feed back. Firstly KZ name is Kingzone Dragonx. Ok so next some of the plays that you called shit or awful plays in the game really weren’t for example at about 26:30 when fnatic uses rift and backs off at the inhib tower you called that a dumb play. However what u didn’t seem to notice was that Bdd had tp. So if fnatic did stick around to try and take the inhib tower then there was a good chance that they could over commit and get collapsed on with the Sion tping in. What else during the landing phase you said that kz bot lane should have been able to just hard shove fnatic bot lane. The reason they couldn’t was one, rekkles had built a ton of attack speed so he could just clear waves and two kz had 0 jg control in their bot side jg so it made pushing up really dangerous for them. What else you somewhere in here called fnatic top laner bwepo really bad which I’m going to have to disagree with. Since you need to remember that firstly he is a rookie, second he’s only played something like 10 official games on stage. And this is his first international event and he smashed khan. Some one who many people would call the best top laner currently in the game
: Watching NA makes me angry
U do realize that only flash wolves and EVOS have to go through a play in stage right? Every other team goes went directly in. It’s just the advantage they get by being a big region
00shots00 (OCE)
: telling someone to fuck off to china isn't actually racist
> [{quoted}](name=00shots00,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=EcO0gJvM,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-04-30T22:24:29.967+0000) > > telling someone to fuck off to china isn't actually racist True telling someone to fuck of back to China isn’t racist however this is SLAGSLAGSLAG: its alright lux, theres always smuggling SLAGSLAGSLAG: you can bring your rice buddies with you SLAGSLAGSLAG: fk yeah SLAGSLAGSLAG: oh shit SLAGSLAGSLAG: game insults SLAGSLAGSLAG: bet your slintly eyes cant even see the keyboard :') SLAGSLAGSLAG: LUL
: Thanks for the feedback, I wasn't inting, I was playing poorly due to being on tilt. There's a difference between the two.
> [{quoted}](name=SLAGSLAGSLAG,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=EcO0gJvM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-30T09:05:22.979+0000) > > Thanks for the feedback, I wasn't inting, I was playing poorly due to being on tilt. There's a difference between the two. U were still being racist and told someone to kill them selves something riot has 0 tolerance policy on
: Do I deserve a unban
Do you deserve your ban? Fuck yeah you do. What part do you want me to point out that makes it worth a perma ban. The blatant racism, the overall shit your saying or that you tell the Lux to go kill her self and don’t forget to record it on camera.
: See this is where i say riot staff is attacking me. Having a stab where ever they can. If you have nothing nice to say or no useful information don't post on this chat. Over it will make a complaint soon about this harassment.
> [{quoted}](name=KAYN BRINGS PAIN,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=LsXq4kyY,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-04-27T03:51:23.252+0000) > > See this is where i say riot staff is attacking me. Having a stab where ever they can. If you have nothing nice to say or no useful information don't post on this chat. Over it will make a complaint soon about this harassment. So if your saying having no useful information means u shouldn’t post. Then why are you posting here?
Show more

LAKIGR

Level 114 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion