HeartVine (OCE)
: From what you've said, I don't think you have any reason to worry about other accounts/services. If this compromise were the result of a compromised computer, or shared email (for example), then there would probably be other accounts getting compromised as well. Since that hasn't happened, it's probably just a case of someone managing to get access to your LoL account without anything else. It's just always a good idea to check all of that stuff in case there is a deeper issue, as it will allow you to get on top of the issue sooner rather than later.
I understand. Thanks for the response.
HeartVine (OCE)
: So, this sound like it could be a compromised account, in which case you'll want to submit an account recovery ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) (use the "Recover my account" option, you'll need to be logged out to do so). The support agent will want to verify that you're the original account owner, and will ask a series of questions to help that along. You wont have to answer all of them, just enough to prove beyond reasonable doubt (also, any information about the account that can't be accessed through Riot or 3rd party services might help). Hopefully, they'll be able to identify a compromise and take the case from there. Changing your password would also be a good idea. Note that if you have given your account details to anyone else, you *may* not receive the same assistance from support. Account sharing (in any of it's forms) is a breach of the ToU, and Riot tends to view compromises on shared accounts with significantly more scepticism. I would also recommend running an anti-virus scan on any personal computers you've used recently, as well as recommend the same to anyone who has a computer you've used for LoL recently (personally, I'd recommend Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for manual scans, as it tends to pick up a bit more than other anti-virus programs in my experience, but that's up to you). I'd also recommend ensuring the security of any important accounts (like emails, banks etc) just in case. The website https://haveibeenpwned.com/ is a good tool to help track down any compromises on your accounts as well.
Thanks for the response. I have secured my account with a different password, howeverused a different pw for this account than for other ones so I can't understand how I'd be hacked. I've done multiple scans as well and can't seem to find anything, maybe I need better antivirus?? No clue. Also never have given my pw to anyone.
Rioter Comments

Latte420

Level 44 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion