: > [{quoted}](name=LetsTwitch,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=cdF5VMil,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-09T10:31:11.872+0000) > > Jokes on you shes fucking garbage So was Zoe.
> [{quoted}](name=Broken Scripts,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=cdF5VMil,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-03-09T11:25:16.268+0000) > > So was Zoe. Zoe doesnt have fundamental problems with her kit
: Kai'sa is going to be nerfed.
Jokes on you shes fucking garbage
Rioter Comments
00shots00 (OCE)
: there is nothing wrong with anyone in this game nor the updates
im glad their is still mid laners that still ping missing instead of rotating. im glad supports dont following their adc's around and try to make plays elswhere Both of these can very easily be wrong. Sometimes it's better to just ping missing and shove for tower Sometimes it's better to leave your adc
: Riot, please
I completed both in 3 games. Buy controls wards and play adc / sup / jg and just drop them in the bushes down there. Alternative is control ward lane bushes and just sit in them
: When will autofill be getting removed?
I can play every role but am extremely single-minded. If I set out to play Top/Mid and get support, which is probably my best role, I will 99% of the time lose all interest in playing the match
Jakozi (OCE)
: Removal of the champion "Nunu"
He's in desperate need of a rework, his kit is equal parts boring and garbage
: Dyrus with the New Haircut from Emiru
: Zoe is countered pretty completely by Yasuo. 90% of her damage is blockable by the wind wall, and because her kit requires a lot of setup and her particles are slow moving, even the crappiest Yasuo will be able to get a wall up in time. Even if you do manage to hit Yas with Zoe's E, he waits until the last second, and then wind walls just before he goes to sleep, which makes setting up a paddle star almost impossible. Yes you are hard for him to ult, but you are squishy enough that he just needs to hit you with 1 tornado, and you're gone! Meanwhile Yas's shield protects him from much of your paddle star poke. Veigar is the same, countered by Yasuo. Yas's mobility ensures that he is almost never hit by a stun cage, and can easily dodge Veigar's W. Not to mention that Veigar's ult is blockable by the wind wall. Not to mention that Yas can leave the stun cage by hitting you with a Tornado and ulting to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=6AkO9NK8,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-12-29T18:30:46.327+0000) > > Zoe is countered pretty completely by Yasuo. > > 90% of her damage is blockable by the wind wall, and because her kit requires a lot of setup and her particles are slow moving, even the crappiest Yasuo will be able to get a wall up in time. > > Even if you do manage to hit Yas with Zoe's E, he waits until the last second, and then wind walls just before he goes to sleep, which makes setting up a paddle star almost impossible. > Yes you are hard for him to ult, but you are squishy enough that he just needs to hit you with 1 tornado, and you're gone! > Meanwhile Yas's shield protects him from much of your paddle star poke. > > Veigar is the same, countered by Yasuo. > Yas's mobility ensures that he is almost never hit by a stun cage, and can easily dodge Veigar's W. Not to mention that Veigar's ult is blockable by the wind wall. Not to mention that Yas can leave the stun cage by hitting you with a Tornado and ulting to you. Those champs were examples of champs that will scale evenly / harder than yasuo without needing to get kills. Zoe and Veigar both can play safe enough with their kits to not die, farm under tower and shove hard if Yasuo roams.
CrankyOne (OCE)
: Can some one Tell me how to counter Yasuo?
Heavy CC and a champ that can fit armor into their kit without a huge tradeoff. Alternatively you can try a safe laner with equal scaling. Zoe is a good option with high damage, safety from his ult and her late game is just as huge. Malzahar combo is enough to kill Yasuo without QSS and will force an end to the trade even if he has it. Lissandra as mentioned before lots of damaging CC, a healing zhonyas for ult and and her E is great for escapes. Veigar can be good if their team is centered around a yasuo, play safe for lane and your job is simply to nuke Yas in every fight. Orianna shouldnt die in lane but can easily have a bigger impact on teamfights than Yasuo. Those are only the ones I could think of off the top of my head so there are definitely more champs that Yasuo has a hard time against.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Fitzky (OCE)
: Look what I found at the top of the League Reddit page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=vyDrPkULHqw New version, it should never have been taken down. Scum bastard NB3
Rioter Comments
Fitzky (OCE)
: Hopefully they will increase it because that's the point of us complaining about it, if no one says anything then it won't happen
> [{quoted}](name=Fitzky,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=1heeOVxq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-08T06:00:11.140+0000) > > Hopefully they will increase it because that's the point of us complaining about it, if no one says anything then it won't happen Its not about that, its about the people immediately claiming riot ruined league or broke the game. As if these small problems destroy the game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Losing LP for a remake
If you are afk for over 90 seconds in the first 3 minutes, the game will mark you as AFK. This can be cancelled by just moving the camera so it doesnt effect anyone who isnt afk.
Rioter Comments
: DW Guys, he could be stronger!
The Janna nerfs dissapeared because the core of the problem was the items on buffing champs like Lulu, Karma, Janna are all pretty strong. Remember how lulu was so strong at the start of the season right up until her nerf? Then it was karma, who has the same sort of playstyle. Then she was nerfed Now it's Janna, who you guessed it has the same playstyle and was about to be nerfed. They all build similar items, they all do similar things
: DW Guys, he could be stronger!
Unless the enemy is bad, Zed doesn't get rolling by mashing his face on the keyboard. His combo is hard to land to maximise the damage needed to 100-0 someone. Sure once he's fed he can do that with ease but thats the point of assassins, they snowball hard. If you watch a Zed get fed in lane, he's outplaying and outpositioning the enemy nearly the whole time, a bad Zed won't get fed and even to some extent an OK Zed won't faceroll every squishy. He's cancer in low elo because his lane opponent is bad and his high skillcap allows for him to outplay at every turn, couple that with him being an assassin and bam you've got an obnoxious champ in low elo. The problem isnt his kit or his scaling or even the items he builds, it's the players he verses. As soon as you get past low gold and under, Zed becomes a much less obnoxious and prevalent champ because you have to still outplay the enemy in order to snowball as hard as say Fizz, who has a safe laning phase and equal 100-0 capability but most importantly, doesn't have to commit when he hits R.
: > [{quoted}](name=LetsTwitch,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=k4w9AwRE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-12T13:25:41.509+0000) > > But... Lucians hair looks like that all the time > > Thats been his hairstyle since realease and these new skins are the same thing. > > How can you argue that its in this guys image when the original which wasnt based on him at all has the same hair? > > I dont understand how you can sue for taking the base of a soccer player with the same hairstyle and applying it to your character they stated it themselves in a tweet that it is inspired by that particular player..... that player was good but hes literally most well known for that look and in particular those glasses. they could've chose any champion to make as "striker" and even with Lucian they didn't have to use those glasses.... its pretty obvious they chose lucian and then added the glasses to look like him (i mean this is kinda a moot argument seeing riot themselves said that they did) so i dont understand why you're trying to somehow twist it like they didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=Doc Savage,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=k4w9AwRE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-08-13T04:24:05.731+0000) > > they stated it themselves in a tweet that it is inspired by that particular player..... > > that player was good but hes literally most well known for that look and in particular those glasses. they could've chose any champion to make as "striker" and even with Lucian they didn't have to use those glasses.... > > its pretty obvious they chose lucian and then added the glasses to look like him (i mean this is kinda a moot argument seeing riot themselves said that they did) so i dont understand why you're trying to somehow twist it like they didn't. Thats not what I said, I said Lucian has always had that dreadlock hairstyle since release and in all of his skins. They took the glasses a soccer player with the same hairstyle used to make a soccer skin on Lucian, that's it. That hardly seems like something worthy of taking to court
: This kind of thing makes me mad.
But... Lucians hair looks like that all the time Thats been his hairstyle since realease and these new skins are the same thing. How can you argue that its in this guys image when the original which wasnt based on him at all has the same hair? I dont understand how you can sue for taking the base of a soccer player with the same hairstyle and applying it to your character
: WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING TOXIC
It really is, I just had a team instantly and brutally flame me for leaving a teamfight after it was 99% over and I was 100hp with no abilities or even flash. I explain this and they still call me a %%%% and tell me to kill myself and that I needed to "stop being a bitch and help the team you selfish fuck"
Sepcow (OCE)
: Duradin - The Master of Blades.
Too 100-0 or 0-100. Its not necessarily a bad idea but if he gets fed he can jump up the levels too quickly and if he falls behind he becomes irrelevant
: Someone made a comic about me trying to explain logic to the community.
Everyone understands what you're trying to say. Problem is everyone also agrees that you are wrong. Literally reverse the roles and you fit just as perfectly.
Oriathor (OCE)
: Feeders
It takes time, they have to sort out the tilted people reporting someone for a bad game and those actually inting. The guy will get banned if he trolls but it's not instant because as far as the system can tell he was just playing poorly and you 4 on his team decided to report him for that rather than him inting. The system isnt broken, it's just slow. People are banned all the time but anyone could randomly get so tilted they feed meaning theres millions of players that could do this at any one time. He might not have been banned that day but 1000 others could have been that you never met and never will meet because of that system.
Michi (OCE)
: Can someone tell me? ( although I have been playing league for quite the time) that they have been usually realising the winning team skins like this, meaning that SKT winning 2016 worlds and having the skins released this year in 2017.
> [{quoted}](name=Delty,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=2J42conI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-10T08:06:06.455+0000) > > Can someone tell me? ( although I have been playing league for quite the time) that they have been usually realising the winning team skins like this, meaning that SKT winning 2016 worlds and having the skins released this year in 2017. Yes. SKT won last year, the skins are made for release this year.
: There is no out, every elo is elo hell.
> [{quoted}](name=whitePumah,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=tduqAAYu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-02T07:28:33.444+0000) > > There is no out, every elo is elo hell. :OOOOOOO its pumah oml the meme machine himself Dont listen to this guy hes just hardstuck whatever rank he is now after thousands of games. If you read his posts u can tell he's just a deluded wacko who seems to think the game should revolve around his off-meta playstyle with Twitch and everyone on the team should follow his commands quite literally to a tee. Completely insane
: When inting/afking is okay
Didnt read, responding to title. Its never okay
Rioter Comments
TotalGimp (OCE)
: ranked solo q
Honestly, gold is more toxic than bronze. Sure players might be better on average, but if you make a mistake or have a rough game, they come down hard on you. Bronze are way more forgiving of mistakes Oh and to those of you who keep trying to argue with someone about their build or a play, if their first response is "no" or something like that, give up. You will never convince them otherwise and it just sounds like, to put it bluntly, two autistic kids screeching at each other
: It's perfectly fine if you have fast internet and a good computer. Maybe that's the true purpose, to weed out all the people with crappy computers and shit internet so no one can use them as an AFK excuse.
> [{quoted}](name=Klavinmour,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=FE2IVntM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-23T03:24:36.512+0000) > > It's perfectly fine if you have fast internet and a good computer. > > Maybe that's the true purpose, to weed out all the people with crappy computers and shit internet so no one can use them as an AFK excuse. Well I can run league at 60FPS on Medium high and have 15ms, but the client is a whole other story. It's just slow and a lot of clicks dont go through or take way longer than they should.
: Can Riot Do A Gay Couple?
I think as part of the lore it should happen but not in-game. Disney just did their first same-sex kiss on TV recently so if Riot are still not willing to introduce it then they're definitely stuck in the stone age
: How to find the strength to keep on climbing?
Don't play after losing, whether or not you think you're tilted is irrelevant. You will play worse than normal if last game your team fed hard. Secondly, if you cant climb doing that it's probably just your own skill isn't there yet. You might be mechanically good and outplay every one you verse but if you get caught and make the wrong decisions, you're still gonna lose most games. Thirdly, just mute people who are toxic. Odds are in silver, any calls they make are either obvious or wrong. Fourth, if you play a carry role, I prefer to pick ones who can peel themselves in fights, rather than rely on the team for help. An immobile champ like Kog'maw is difficult to play if the enemy team is competent enough to focus you and your team doesn't offer the protection you need. Finally, the games with feeders and trolls can be useful, if you normally stomp lane and can only win if you teamfight with a 5+ kill lead, that's a problem. You won't always win lane and you need to be able to play well from behind.
MajorPool (OCE)
: Silver 1 - paired with plats??!!
Im not an expert, but here's my theory. When in the fifth tier of a rank you will not drop till your mmr reaches the fifth tier of the rank below. So those plats were actually very close to dropping into gold and their mmr was ~G5 therefore you, with silver 1+ mmr could be matched with them. Also probably a really rare occurence, maybe not many players at the time
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=LetsTwitch,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AcJwHLNJ,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-01-25T14:40:54.826+0000) > > [stuff] Wow necro batman! This thread is 2 years old..
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AcJwHLNJ,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2017-01-25T15:59:35.769+0000) > > Wow necro batman! > > This thread is 2 years old.. It showed up on my page so i replied to it. Not like I was the first to reply to the thread
: Calling lanes
lmao I like the "Meta-sheep" argument. If I want to go off-meta with duo mid I prefer not to do it with some random guy. You're an ass, people who call mid arent saying that they want to play in the middle lane, they want to play the mid role which means a champion in the middle lane, not duo mid lane with some random guy who refuses to cooperate with the team. For them you are stopping them from playing what they want, effectively ruining games. Thats why you are wrong, just because you want something you ruin what other 4 other people want, even when you have the ability to get what you want by following the system that the other people have respected, but you are superior to them and dont have to follow that system because what you want is the most important, not the other 4 human beings wants.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tele (OCE)
: I'd have to see some specific examples to tell you exactly what you might be doing wrong, but this is by far the most common mistake with flash: + **You're flashing too late. ** When getting ganked, lots of low elo players will save their flash until the very last moment. This might seem smart but it's really not. If you flash as soon as you're in danger, the jungler will back off and you won't take any damage, you can still stay in lane and continue to farm. But if you wait for the last second before flashing or don't flash at all, the jungler will get heaps of damage off on you and you will be forced to back. You also risk dying if you miscalculate his damage. It's obviously not going to be this black and white in every situation, but generally it's a good idea to flash as soon as you're in danger. Also, people shouldn't be insulting/flaming you for mistakes, especially when you're a beginner, that's really BM... :( You should mute them and then report it afterwards in the post-game lobby.
Important to keep in mind is will flashing get you away. Save flash for Malphite ult or Lee sin Q because if you don't both of these champs will easily catch up to you. It's pretty common for Lee Sin to use his W+E to get right on top of you before Q'ing, as most people will burn flash then rather than using it to dodge Q. Ultimately it comes down to if you think you can actually time it right and the situation
: In normals its fine, but not in ranked.
Honestly, I expect less from these players. If you were gold+ and are now vs'ing me in Bronze you clearly aren't that good. I've yet to see anyone who "was" ranked higher than me do better. It's pretty hard to drop down from Silver 5 0LP, so if you were gold and still did it anyway, I assume you're trolling or playing purely for fun, with no care for the game. Mostly, if your friend lost, then instead of saying "Whatever it's just because they're a higher rank" they should focus on improving themselves. Imagine how easy the games will be if you were as good as plat players, instead of being content with beating those of equal rank. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Show more

LetsTwitch

Level 64 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion