: Patch 8.2 notes
Well Kleptomancy is now dead. thanks riot
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Plutooh (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vier,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=A4NIeiXM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-12T23:28:32.380+0000) > > What level are you and what is your win/loss ratio? You should eventually be a in a MMR with players only. Player only games is where the bots are, OP means kids starting new accounts and running cheats on them to level them up and usually only used in ARAM.
> [{quoted}](name=Plutooh,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=A4NIeiXM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-16T22:59:38.047+0000) > > Player only games is where the bots are, OP means kids starting new accounts and running cheats on them to level them up and usually only used in ARAM. Exactly what i ment
Rioter Comments
: Emotes are live!
Why cant i gift Emotes? why!!??!!?!
: So I just encountered a "Support" similar to the topic of that singed player getting banned.
this sorta thing is just toxic and should be perma banned, the other singed the one that took smite only got reported due to little cry babys that cant deal with anything thats non meta
chhopsky (OCE)
: i'm just going to leave this here http://imgur.com/a/WoTJe
> [{quoted}](name=chhopsky,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=u5YBdWnL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-09T04:46:39.915+0000) > > i'm just going to leave this here > > http://imgur.com/a/WoTJe wow... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Jaya (OCE)
: Essentially, 99% of the community is unaffected. It's nice to see Riot actually listening to their playerbase though.
yeah 1% of the player base -_- isnt alot. what about the other 99% of the player base?!
: Riot Pls: Ranked Pls
what about us people in lower elo!!! Do you even care for you player base?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Skyous,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ak4mx8Jk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-27T11:14:41.468+0000) > > Hextech Annie... I wouldn't say its a free skin, more like a reward or achievement skin like the Victorious skins, cause damn 10 rare gems is gun be hard with 4 chests per month. Pay to win? {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
or you coud just buy the gems for cheep
: > [{quoted}](name=Maraudaur,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=NJ1WNs4K,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-02-27T04:00:13.821+0000) > > Nice answer! u ks draven an let him rage more {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
This sorta thing should be reportable
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Nice! Do you think there is room to encourage Kat a bit? i.e. if she gets a kill or escapes a death.
Yes i do. Even if she dies trying, there is no need to be toxic. If someone makes a mistake, encourage them to try better next time but back the question "whose fault is it" I myself would try not to pass the blame due to it would cause more problems making the team tilt even more. But yes i would say that the Draven is at fault for being toxic and flaming towards the Kat for buying Mejai's while behind instead of trying to get her kills and assist`s A lot of people that play, think that they must always get all the kills, and i find this is bad team play, and this happens 90% of the games i play be they normal or ranked
Maraudaur (OCE)
: LoL Detective - Episode 1
i would mute them and continue playing the game then report draven after the game
Rioter Comments
: Retiring Dominion
awwwww this was one of the best game modes next to the rift... i am so upset that riots taking it away from us {{item:3070}}
: ocean week icon and mystery champion
i am also b5 and would like to get out of bronze to silver, i main support and jungle. add me if your keen to duo
: im stuck on reconnect help
this happend to me after a aram that we lost
Rioter Comments
Essembie (OCE)
: What was the indicator?
ashe`s ult stuns... it did not stun and he did not have items to stop the effect of the stun
: ranked restart
Rioter Comments
: First discussion of 2016 ranked season
well i got out of bronze 5 before end of season ;D still a bronze pleb -_-
Rioter Comments
: Hey derpyharpy, This usually indicates the player you're trying to gift hasn't been on your friends list long enough. They must be on your list for at least 24 hours before you can gift them, as a mitigating measure for hacked accounts. Let me know if that's the case. You can find more information on the gifting process here; https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752964-Gifting-Guide-and-FAQ -DTN
Ah ok, thanks for the help Nami{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: /ALL Chat | URFtacular!

Master Ýeet

Level 117 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion