Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ping lag
Yup, same thing happened to me. I have a better connection to the NA overwatch server, than i do with the OCE league of legends server.
  Rioter Comments
Flysya (OCE)
: Looking for New Flex Club member (한국인오던가)
IGN: master namer Flex rank: p2 Flex winrate: 57% (13W:10L) Even though its not very impressive winrate ive only played flex solo, and lost my last 5 games cause i played at 4-5am and got matched vs challengers/master (soloq rank).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Erøse (OCE)
: You can't. Hopefully they can add a feature that allows you to report a person even after you exit the after game screen.
> [{quoted}](name=iAkeno,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=jWdffAaH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:46:31.754+0000) > > You can't. Hopefully they can add a feature that allows you to report a person even after you exit the after game screen. damn, its almost as if they dont care XD
Rioter Comments
: cant login at the moment anyone else?
: OCE Servers crashed again?
yeah after i finished my game i couldnt re connect to chat and could see my end game screen in lobby either, cant log in now =/ login servers are down
Amaryliss (OCE)
: Anyone else unable to login right now?
ye i cant =/ the problem is on riots side, login servers are downs for some reason
: I'm interested in trying a few games, add me.
> [{quoted}](name=Cuddly Panda,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=UEVEwhyd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-23T00:15:06.311+0000) > > I'm interested in trying a few games, add me. aha youre friend list is full aparantly so i cant add you :,)
: I'm interested in trying a few games, add me.
> [{quoted}](name=Cuddly Panda,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=UEVEwhyd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-23T00:15:06.311+0000) > > I'm interested in trying a few games, add me. will add when i get on, what times do you usually play?
: Hey, I'm a gold 3 Support main, IGN: IMT Bird
> [{quoted}](name=IMT Bird,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=UEVEwhyd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-23T02:57:14.243+0000) > > Hey, I'm a gold 3 Support main, IGN: IMT Bird ahhh im a huge tsm fan, i hope this wont be a problem
Rioter Comments
Wuks (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jyu VioIe Grace,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=Xec3tA7v,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-06-18T15:16:01.426+0000) > > there is no option to report players when handing in a ticket.... unless you want to walk me through it, cause to me it doesnt seem like you have a very good system in place for people to report potential boosters, especially on the forums... To report players who commit offenses outside of matches or who violate the Terms of Service but don't fall under one of the standard categories, you can send Riot a report by [submitting a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to Riot Games Player Support with a screenshot of the said offenses and any additional information that you'd like to add. **If you're unsure which category to submit your ticket under, just select:** [*I have a question about League of Legends/Riot Games.*] > [*Game and Features*] > [*General Questions*] Definitely appreciate your diligence.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=Xec3tA7v,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-06-18T15:20:25.861+0000) > > To report players who commit offenses outside of matches or who violate the Terms of Service but don't fall under one of the standard categories, you can send Riot a report by [submitting a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to Riot Games Player Support with a screenshot of the said offenses and any additional information that you'd like to add. > > **If you're unsure which category to submit your ticket under, just select:** > [*I have a question about League of Legends/Riot Games.*] > [*Game and Features*] > [*General Questions*] > > Definitely appreciate your diligence. for future players wanting to report people can you guys atleast make it abit more obvious as to what categories to pick? im not really going to know that to report someone i have to choose the catergory 'i have a question about league', can be really misleading...
: Oh hey! You're still around. Pitty about the boosters... Lol link got removed...
> [{quoted}](name=Roguestoney,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=Xec3tA7v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-18T15:08:19.020+0000) > > Oh hey! You're still around. Pitty about the boosters... > > Lol link got removed... i know you?
Wuks (OCE)
: Hey there! We've gone ahead and removed the link and reference to specific player(s) in your thread, as this violates the Boards Guidelines relating to Naming & Shaming. If you'd like to report players, we ask that you submit a ticket to Riot Games Player Support rather than posting reports on the Boards, as this leads to witch-hunting and isn't constructive.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=Xec3tA7v,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-18T15:11:31.848+0000) > > Hey there! We've gone ahead and removed the link and reference to specific player(s) in your thread, as this violates the Boards Guidelines relating to Naming & Shaming. If you'd like to report players, we ask that you submit a ticket to Riot Games Player Support rather than posting reports on the Boards, as this leads to witch-hunting and isn't constructive. there is no option to report players when handing in a ticket.... unless you want to walk me through it, cause to me it doesnt seem like you have a very good system in place for people to report potential boosters, especially on the forums...
Rioter Comments
: Just so we are clear (because this clearly isn't getting through to anyone i have talked to about this subject) I AM NOT SAYING TYLER WAS IN THE RIGHT THIS IS NOT A DEFENSE OF TYLER. I am simply pointing out how pathetic a showing this is from riot themselves, and how they tried to (quite pathetically i might add) use a reforming banned player (as a note, he hadn't been toxic at any point on this account) which IS WHAT RIOT IS AIMING TO DO WITH THEIR BAN SYSTEM I MIGHT ADD, to make a shitty statement to players that this "isn't ok" While they are right and Tyler wasn't doing the right thing, the way this was handled was pathetic for multiple reasons. 1. This should have been done way before 18 accounts. 2. This shouldn't be being done to someone who is actually showing signs of reform. 3. This shouldn't be a press statement, fuck riot try to hide the fact that people take bans, one person who had been a troll/massive rager shouldn't be made a post about when things like no name and shame, and similar things are around to stop people calling out other people. This is me pointing out that Riot is handling this like shit and should be looked at some more for this sort of an action, and hell even riot know they fucked up, why do you think no riot member has actually said anything about this?
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=cOoyAYJJ,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-30T16:39:26.143+0000) > > Just so we are clear (because this clearly isn't getting through to anyone i have talked to about this subject) > > I AM NOT SAYING TYLER WAS IN THE RIGHT THIS IS NOT A DEFENSE OF TYLER. > > I am simply pointing out how pathetic a showing this is from riot themselves, and how they tried to (quite pathetically i might add) use a reforming banned player (as a note, he hadn't been toxic at any point on this account) which IS WHAT RIOT IS AIMING TO DO WITH THEIR BAN SYSTEM I MIGHT ADD, to make a shitty statement to players that this "isn't ok" > > While they are right and Tyler wasn't doing the right thing, the way this was handled was pathetic for multiple reasons. > > 1. This should have been done way before 18 accounts. > 2. This shouldn't be being done to someone who is actually showing signs of reform. > 3. This shouldn't be a press statement, fuck riot try to hide the fact that people take bans, one person who had been a troll/massive rager shouldn't be made a post about when things like no name and shame, and similar things are around to stop people calling out other people. > > This is me pointing out that Riot is handling this like shit and should be looked at some more for this sort of an action, and hell even riot know they fucked up, why do you think no riot member has actually said anything about this? no offense but even if you say 'not a defense of tyler' you sound like a butthurt fan just trying to hate on rito... Instead of looking at it as if they needed to ban him 18 accounts earlier look at them being so merciful that they gave him 18 chances to reform... they even fucking said it was their bad and their mistake for not banning him earlier, so calm the fuck down. They made it a press conference because they are making an example of him in hopes all of the other people who are toxic in games will be abit more fearful since riot do look into toxicity as a bannable offense. Naming and shaming is allowed for riot... especially AFTER having banned someone who is GUILTY of the offense, the difference on the forums is the people are naming and shaming people who havent been proven guilty and that could hurt their acc. TYLER WAS A SAVAGE DICKHEAD WHO GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. the only thing riot did wrong was wait so long, everything else is warranted and honestly i wish they even shamed him further, the guy openly said he saw it coming, his a toxic person who pray to god gets banned so many times in the future that he just gives up on league all together. Oh and btw... if you were actually watching his stream he wasnt anywhere near 'REFORMED' the %%%% was still flaming people, griefing and being passive agressive, no idea where people get their kicks from saying 'he was reforming'. You dont reform after 18 banned accounts... and youre an idiot if you honestly think he was going to reform. The kid shoots roids up his ass... the guy suffers from roid rage 24/7
: This is one of the very few times I will comment on here ever. Also MA15+ warning on language below. It's the only time I will use this and the only time I have from this point on. Ban me if you will it only backs up my argument. This is actually total **f**ucking **b**ullshit. Absolutely despicable of Riot. Within 2 weeks 2 of the most interesting and entertaining league personalities have been banned in some manner, (gross gore and now tyler1) for none other authentic reason than that they are disliked by either Riot or pro player(s). Legit C9 **c**unteos makes a video that hits the front page of reddit, containing him bitching about tyler 1 when he himself is a double crossing dummy spitting hypocritical toxic shitter himself. Literally 24 hours later tyler1 is hit with an *indefinite* ban on any of his accounts instantly uppon identification. What horseshit is this? And one of the reasons the NA red listed on the post to these cancerous boards included "purchasing of accounts" which is complete and utter hogwash. Tyler1 leveled that account on stream, as he did for all the other accounts. It's so fucking hilarious. Pretty much all of the games tyler played on his new account, he tryharded in. If he got toxic people on his team that might set him off, he'd insta mute all. He never ran down mid. He even got an intentional feeder heimer in one of his games, and you know what? Tyler played it all the way through. Yes on stream he raged a bit, got upset. But he never did anything banworthy in the game. Now yes. Tyler1 does have a dirty track record for toxicity. That's obvious and I'm not going to deny it, it's what he is known for. But xj9ing him is preposterously stupid and the wrong way to go about it. Riot is so sissy when it comes to toxicity. Some **c**unt can threaten to troll in champ select and force a dodge. No punishment... Someone can afk from minute1 or after getting first blooded. Little longer wait for queing up... Intentionally feeding down a lane. Maybe a temp ban or warning... This one is the fucking cherry on the cake. Afks and intentional feeders are what ruin gameplay. This is what has a proven and definite impact on game outcome yet goes lightly under the corrupt hammer of Riot. Tyler1 may be toxic yes, but he is good at the game. All of his accounts have been levelled from level 1 all the way to high diamond/masters and even in some rare cases challenger. Yes Tyler1 has intentionally fed before. Granted. But he has improved lately. Setting aside from league, Tyler1 is the only interesting league streamer. All the top viewed streams on twitch are pros, same old boring ass shit. I can't stand watching some retired pro or pinply faced teen for more than 10 minutes. Maybe imaqtpie is an exception. But Tyler1 has a personality. He connected with his audience. He was fun to watch... If Riot and twitch can sit back and let %%%got mongoloids like kayceytron stream league without permanant/indefinite ban, then how the fuck can they justify banning Tyler. Nah because tyler1 is actually good at the game and a real personality that makes it unacceptable. No pro player has had to deal with a kaycetron in their game, but tyler1 is good enough to catch up to their 5 man dynamic cancer queuing asses and effect their games. Then they have a sook on reddit and a suck on riot, then this shit happens accordingly. The Tyler1 that streamed today was in no way worthy of a ban. Some of his teammates however definitely were eligible. But they are nobodies. They don't stream, they aren't well known, so who the fuck cares if they are toxic or troll gamed right? Not fucking Riot. I despise playing this game in its current state in season 6. This is the least fun I've ever had playing league in 3 years and shit like this is making me despise not only the game, but Riot too. TL;DR... Ban is stupid. Tyler1 definitely did not deserve this type of ban. Meteos is a %%%got. Riot are cucks that bow down to money and pro players. Goodbye.
> [{quoted}](name=Nasus X Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=cOoyAYJJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-30T09:41:27.773+0000) > > This is one of the very few times I will comment on here ever. > > Also MA15+ warning on language below. It's the only time I will use this and the only time I have from this point on. Ban me if you will it only backs up my argument. > > This is actually total **f**ucking **b**ullshit. Absolutely despicable of Riot. Within 2 weeks 2 of the most interesting and entertaining league personalities have been banned in some manner, (gross gore and now tyler1) for none other authentic reason than that they are disliked by either Riot or pro player(s). Legit C9 **c**unteos makes a video that hits the front page of reddit, containing him bitching about tyler 1 when he himself is a double crossing dummy spitting hypocritical toxic shitter himself. Literally 24 hours later tyler1 is hit with an *indefinite* ban on any of his accounts instantly uppon identification. > > What horseshit is this? And one of the reasons the NA red listed on the post to these cancerous boards included "purchasing of accounts" which is complete and utter hogwash. Tyler1 leveled that account on stream, as he did for all the other accounts. > > It's so fucking hilarious. Pretty much all of the games tyler played on his new account, he tryharded in. If he got toxic people on his team that might set him off, he'd insta mute all. He never ran down mid. He even got an intentional feeder heimer in one of his games, and you know what? Tyler played it all the way through. > Yes on stream he raged a bit, got upset. But he never did anything banworthy in the game. > > Now yes. Tyler1 does have a dirty track record for toxicity. That's obvious and I'm not going to deny it, it's what he is known for. But xj9ing him is preposterously stupid and the wrong way to go about it. > > Riot is so sissy when it comes to toxicity. Some **c**unt can threaten to troll in champ select and force a dodge. > No punishment... > Someone can afk from minute1 or after getting first blooded. > Little longer wait for queing up... > Intentionally feeding down a lane. > Maybe a temp ban or warning... > This one is the fucking cherry on the cake. Afks and intentional feeders are what ruin gameplay. This is what has a proven and definite impact on game outcome yet goes lightly under the corrupt hammer of Riot. > > Tyler1 may be toxic yes, but he is good at the game. All of his accounts have been levelled from level 1 all the way to high diamond/masters and even in some rare cases challenger. Yes Tyler1 has intentionally fed before. Granted. But he has improved lately. > > Setting aside from league, Tyler1 is the only interesting league streamer. All the top viewed streams on twitch are pros, same old boring ass shit. I can't stand watching some retired pro or pinply faced teen for more than 10 minutes. Maybe imaqtpie is an exception. But Tyler1 has a personality. He connected with his audience. He was fun to watch... > > If Riot and twitch can sit back and let %%%got mongoloids like kayceytron stream league without permanant/indefinite ban, then how the fuck can they justify banning Tyler. Nah because tyler1 is actually good at the game and a real personality that makes it unacceptable. No pro player has had to deal with a kaycetron in their game, but tyler1 is good enough to catch up to their 5 man dynamic cancer queuing asses and effect their games. Then they have a sook on reddit and a suck on riot, then this shit happens accordingly. > > The Tyler1 that streamed today was in no way worthy of a ban. Some of his teammates however definitely were eligible. But they are nobodies. They don't stream, they aren't well known, so who the fuck cares if they are toxic or troll gamed right? > > Not fucking Riot. > > I despise playing this game in its current state in season 6. This is the least fun I've ever had playing league in 3 years and shit like this is making me despise not only the game, but Riot too. > > TL;DR... > Ban is stupid. Tyler1 definitely did not deserve this type of ban. Meteos is a %%%got. Riot are cucks that bow down to money and pro players. Goodbye. grossgore was wrong mate... he deserved that ban, it wasnt his first one either and despite what you think making up lies like that about a caster who is in the spotlight alot for his job can ruin his career... and no matter what job he was in he would of gotten fired for making up lies like that. Twitch is also an organisation that dont want people working under them that give them a bad name AKA TYLER 1 AND GROSSGORE. Tyler1 was promoting toxicity... i mean he has been banned on like 18+ accounts for toxicity... that is 18 signs the guy is a toxic dooshbag. Grossgore just sipped up, and if you want to be a professional at what you do you cant afford to fuck up that badly... Meteos has been in the league scene for a long time, same with krepo but they arent the reasons gg and tyler got banned, they got banned for being %%%%s, and saying the wrong stuff. Your opinion is extremely biast and youre facts are over exadurated, maybe watch less streams and play the game more then, i mean if watching someone being toxic ingame is what gets you off or is 'entertaining' for you then you have some wierd sadistic shit going on that you need to get checked out. Go watch bjerg stream his funny as hell, teaches you alot about the game and absolutely dominates his games
: Ex Dia Mid / ADC LF Duo / Team
Sent ya an add in game :) Should be online in around 6 hours can talk then
RageBlade (OCE)
: Mr Flawless himself! Finally a post which I can comment on. How about a scrim so I can make you eat your words?
> [{quoted}](name=SeethingSin,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=JROIeE6h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-25T08:06:45.556+0000) > > Mr Flawless himself! Finally a post which I can comment on. > > How about a scrim so I can make you eat your words? wanna make it 3-0? getting stomped twice not enough for you :)?
: im gold 2 but anyway if u want try me just add: xX Legolas
> [{quoted}](name=xX Legolas,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=JROIeE6h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-24T14:29:08.837+0000) > > im gold 2 but anyway if u want try me just add: xX Legolas will see XD, ty for posting
: Looking for a serious ranked team!
added you ingame, im making a ranked team (made high plat last season before leaving), hopefully will make it again, ill be on around 5ish so add me and we can talk about it :P
Z3npachi (OCE)
: Yeah issues are back. Started with mad packet loss during games and now when attempting to join the champion select screen it's just black.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3npachi,realm=OCE,application-id=3fteLeTW,discussion-id=RF70PdWb,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2016-03-18T01:33:28.920+0000) > > Yeah issues are back. Started with mad packet loss during games and now when attempting to join the champion select screen it's just black. i had this straight after waiting 10 minutes to get in que :P was pretty annoying aye... to say the least.
Zaps (OCE)
: [RESOLVED] Game Start / Game Disconnect Issues - 17/03/2016
definately not fixed, please dont make stupid threads that just cause everybody to play again and lose ranked games+low priority ques. soz 4 rage... come home after 10 hours of work... i just wanna eat my steak and play :,( but my stake cold and my game dc
Zaps (OCE)
: [RESOLVED] Game Start / Game Disconnect Issues - 17/03/2016
i just disconnected from game even though my internet is still up and running, even though game instantly ended (might have been server dc or restart or something). Please tell me this issue isnt still happening? Also rip 6 provisional games... i went 4-0 to 4-6 and got put in low priority que
: well our team is 8 wins 12 loses and sorry but more active plat players added me and joined. And im pretty sure i never even invited you to the ranked team so i dont know when we would of played together ranked teams. Checking however your page you do seem to be a bit angry probably shouldn't be dishing it out on random people
this is akward because in one of your ranked teams called "fatkidsareeasytokite" you have 1 game 0 wins and in that game you played with youaredead.... lieing makes you look sus bro =/ just saying
: Should I keep playing league?
there is no difference from b5-b1 in my honest opinion. The people that get better are the people that learn. Just need to find an effecient way to practice and get better, by no means do i think you should quit because you think you are bad. Watch guides on champions and how to play them, practice them in norms and translate what you watched/read in guides into normal games, then after feeling like you are doing well start ranked games
: How do you carry Silver Ranked Games
any champion if played well enough in bronze/silver/gold can carry a game, but to make it easier i will list the best mid/adc/jg/top laners to get good at and will also be able to help you improve your general game play and even help you after reaching a higher elo. top: riven, irelia, rumble, shen mid: ahri, viktor, azir jungle: Elise, shyvanna, rek sai adc: sivir, vayne, corki there are always going to be other picks that can "counter" your picks, but every champion has these and in my opinion these are the best champions to main in their respective roles if you want to carry to a higher elo
: > [{quoted}](name=i am flawless,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=4AIUpAaE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-06T10:16:46.686+0000) > > first of all your salty and everyone can tell. > Second of all they just got released so we cant say how they go in high level play which is all that matters because in low level play any champion can be 'op' cause all you need to do is know how to play them to get fed. > > Also they are being more creative and enlarging the viable picks because admit it or not all those champions were weak, you can say darius was strong but if you know how to play vs him he was weak as piss. > > Nidalee's spear damage btw isnt the reason she is even broken in the jungle (her most played role), because for one its the speed/mobility/function of her form change and no cost/cd of her q/w/e in her changed form combined with her mark, so to stop the #1 jungle from completely ruining the game they need to make changes to her which in my case wont even bother her as much as damage goes seeing as she doesnt even need max range q's to 1 hit a target. > > Also azir.. hmmm what to say, his still op... the onlything taking his shield and adding attack speed to his w do was lower his earlygme pressure and increase his lategame hypercarry mode, not to mention katarina... all you have to do is if she jumps on you is ult her back then continue to kite her with rylias which is enough to stop her from 1 hitting you. > > Reading all of your rants shows me how little you know about these champions, how they are meant to be played and what rito is trying to do with the game, please get your facts straight before jumping to conclusions on every champ. > > Btw show me one person that doesnt think the addition of mord and his (how to train a dragon) ability isnt cool... > > All the champions you just mentioned for skins as well, they are probably the 19 oldest champions in the game... > > Please take your salt lvl down from ocean to teaspoon because its literally coming out of my screen as i read your post. I don't like how they pooped on his cd reduction = AS (azir), plus if an ad carry is giving me shit I need a way to stop them for a second without ulting
ye but he has more attack speed now lategame with his w then he did with his passive =/ also i think if you play it right you should be able to kill an adc faster, not that you should be in a position to have a 1v1 with them in teamfights anyway
Erøse (OCE)
: Rito's balancing team is officially......
first of all your salty and everyone can tell. Second of all they just got released so we cant say how they go in high level play which is all that matters because in low level play any champion can be 'op' cause all you need to do is know how to play them to get fed. Also they are being more creative and enlarging the viable picks because admit it or not all those champions were weak, you can say darius was strong but if you know how to play vs him he was weak as piss. Nidalee's spear damage btw isnt the reason she is even broken in the jungle (her most played role), because for one its the speed/mobility/function of her form change and no cost/cd of her q/w/e in her changed form combined with her mark, so to stop the #1 jungle from completely ruining the game they need to make changes to her which in my case wont even bother her as much as damage goes seeing as she doesnt even need max range q's to 1 hit a target. Also azir.. hmmm what to say, his still op... the onlything taking his shield and adding attack speed to his w do was lower his earlygme pressure and increase his lategame hypercarry mode, not to mention katarina... all you have to do is if she jumps on you is ult her back then continue to kite her with rylias which is enough to stop her from 1 hitting you. Reading all of your rants shows me how little you know about these champions, how they are meant to be played and what rito is trying to do with the game, please get your facts straight before jumping to conclusions on every champ. Btw show me one person that doesnt think the addition of mord and his (how to train a dragon) ability isnt cool... All the champions you just mentioned for skins as well, they are probably the 19 oldest champions in the game... Please take your salt lvl down from ocean to teaspoon because its literally coming out of my screen as i read your post.
Bipolar (OCE)
: Matchmaking is balanced, stop crying.
he just copy and pasted from 2 separate games. kek. Uninstall plz.
: his question is why does the system NOT consider leavers when looking at the games you lost. it's quite a fair question. if the system can detect leavers and intentional leavers and then punish them for it, why can't it then consider those things when it looks at whether you should be demoted. as it stands it just simply sees that you lost, completely ignoring any big disadvantage you may have had. the reverse applies too. if you win many games in a row and skip a division, you don't really deserve that if several of those games had leavers/intentional feeders on the enemy team regardless of mmr.
you will never be able to tell if people are 'intentionally' leaving games, therefore they have to be fair in the way they punish them incase they are just dcing or there are things that happen that are out of their control. Ofcourse there are people who intentionally leave and everyone, EVERYONE hates those people and im sure we have all had those experiences. Also it would be unfair to the team winning if they were to recieve less mmr/lp simply because they killed a enemy enough to make him rage quit, or if because of no fault on their own they dont get lp because someone dcd while they still played a quality game by their standards. You have to give riot the benefit of the doubt, no matter how you look at it they are doing the best they can to keep in mind the benefit of the doubt concerning the players, also they need to find the balance inbetween punishments so that the good players with bad internet arent getting unfairly punished but just enough balance so that the players leaving get piunished enough that they will stop. They are catching people who are leaving though dont mistake that, i am sure 20minute que timers are doing work since i hated queing up and waiting 20 minutes. also looking at your comment you need to keep in mind everyone gets dc's, to climb the ladder or not get demoted you just need to improve your skills enough to tip the odds of winning a game in your favour enough so that even with a dc or two every 10 or so games you still come out ahead positive in wins. But ye, people can ruin league, i am sure there are many people in play/dia/masters/challenger just like me that have been demoted or lose a handful of games in a row all because of dc's
: I need to vent at riot.
you get demoted based on your mmr, even if your winning games, if the people you are winning against are lower mmr then the ones in your league and your losing to some that are even lower then the ones your winning against the league notices that the people you are losing to are alot lower mmr and that after losing on 0 lp you will get demoted. If you dont understand what i mean when i say mmr, i mean match making rating its what ranks players and is what decides whether you should get demoted or not when you lose a game on 0 lp. If you lose a game depending on how much mmr the other team had you will lose alot or a little mmr, and when you win a game depending on how much mmr they had you will gain a respective amount of mmr, this also plays its part when people skip elo's or tiers after winning alot of games in a row and beating promos. I hope that answers your question, if you have more just ask
: Want to improve in PvP.
pick a champion you like then go onto youtube and google a guide, or even go to a website called "mobafire" and get a guide for the champion and its lane there. The best practice you can get is experience :) and mute players that flame you, and just enjoy the game.
Vafrous (OCE)
: Ranked 5 team looking for jungler only!
Hi im a challenger jungler, previous accounts are santorin, xsmithie, reignover, bengi, cyanide, theoddone, rush, move etc < i got some other noob d1 accounts that arent important. I love improving, but im already perfect so any advice you give me is wrong because your just salty because im perfect... and dont need advice. If i lose its always my teams fault but im willing to carry and ignore all their mistakes as long as i get to tax lane. I can also play mid sometimes, not my best role though, my names in korea for when i mid is faker/corn/dade. But i dont like playing there cause this godly jg called jouska always camps me
: Given that the Ekko dived her past **2** turrets, I'd say that's an indicator of how little turrets actually do, even when doing the right thing and retreating. I'm not sure whether they had ults at the time, so I can't say for that.
okay you can op.gg my account, im a p3 and i play alot of ahri/azir midlane and i played vs a ton of ekko's im telling you now there is no way a ekko pre lvl 18 can take more then 2 tower hits (without you fighting back) when you are on ahri and kill you without you missplaying. Which is just an indicator of my first point.. towers are useless if you play badly... they are the breaking point in an even lane, they arent ment to be able to completely stop a player that is stomping lane, that would make stomping lane pointless thus ruining the game if you get fed but cant do anything because towers are op... all iam saying is, if towers stop pros from being able to 1v1 in lane then it just shows how the best of the best cant even tower dive when the lane is even. And if the best cant do it when both sides are playing evenly why should we believe its any different for lower tier players.
: I refer you to the reply I left you for SummonerSquid, where none of the 3 reasons you gave for being dived happened.
1: you got outplayed, ekko shouldnt get in melee range of ahri unless he catches her in stun and she doesnt use ult... Actually there isnt any way i can see an ekko being able to even deal damage to ahri with his ult/stun/q when her ult is up... which means she definately got outplayed
: Lets discuss Towers
If in the midlane your lane opponent can dive you under your tower and kill you while taking 2 tower hits and you not kil him either 1: you got outplayed 2: you fed your lane and now your getting punished for it or 3: you took to much damage and got selfish for cs and didnt back you shouldnt be picking yourself into a midlane matchup where you cant even kill your opponent when they have taken 2 tower shots. and getting tower dove is either your problem or the person warding for you.. because if you have wards youll see it coming and get out
Jouska (OCE)
: *challenjour
> [{quoted}](name=Jouska,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=8BBPv66H,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-07-25T13:52:40.507+0000) > > *them wait what? cant you read... i said them
: Ranked 5's Game Frozen, Can't Rejoin
this is my 5th game of promos to masters.... won 2 lost 2, and i just dc'd we were 15-2 up aswell with a fed adc/mid and they had a mid that ragequit, fml always happens to the best of them.
HeartVine (OCE)
: There's about 20-30 people who use boards regularly, with about 20-40 who use them on occasion (maybe a little more, this is just an educated guess). Compared to the amount of people who actually use boards 15 people/threads is a big percentage.
the people who use boards only have a reason to use them (complain and seek attention) where as the majority of players couldnt care less about the boards because 1. they arent complaining about the hud and like it or acknowledge it will take time or 2. arent seeking attention with their complaints and are just sucking it up instead of threatening to quit the game
: > [{quoted}](name=i am flawless,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=XKWAKT1a,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-07-23T18:30:06.916+0000) > > wow 15 threads on a server with over a million accounts > > > > SUCH A HUGE MAJORITY. > Everyone posting about how bad the hud is are the small majority to impatient to let it settle in and arent giving the changes time. > The crashing will be fixed, there are alot of other small problems but they are all going to be fixed because riot obviously didnt plan for them to be part of the new hud... DUH. > > Also there were just as many if not more negative threads about the summoners rift graphical update, look where all those haters are now... lmao what, OCE might have over 1 mil accounts, probably not, but there's no way it has over 1 mil unique players.
still 15 threads compared to hundreds of thousands of players.
: Counted it and there are 15 threads or so on the front page about how bad the new hud is.
wow 15 threads on a server with over a million accounts SUCH A HUGE MAJORITY. Everyone posting about how bad the hud is are the small majority to impatient to let it settle in and arent giving the changes time. The crashing will be fixed, there are alot of other small problems but they are all going to be fixed because riot obviously didnt plan for them to be part of the new hud... DUH. Also there were just as many if not more negative threads about the summoners rift graphical update, look where all those haters are now...
: Thoughts on the new HUD
Everything you just said in cons will be fixed by time and is in the cons section because you havent given it time to settle in... Give it time. Dont be so impatient and quick to judge.
Aliciya (OCE)
: NEW UI confusing us while we play.......
give it time, according to PBE servers after a week of trying it out on there the majority of the feedback was positive and said it was alot more effecient. Just need to get use to it.
Show more

Master Namer

Level 105 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion