Icehuman (OCE)
: how hard is it to wank in a team house. thanks, {{summoner:4}}
You really thought deeply about this question didn't you? lol
Mitchy (OCE)
: We are the Chiefs Esports Club, Ask Us Anything!
Does Quin often brag about he's Penta and almost sort of Penta last week all the time? And do you get sick of it lol
Fitzky (OCE)
: Yes exactly what I want, replace blind pick altogether if we can't have both, I'm so sick of having to call lane in chat ITS A BROKEN SYSTEM EITHER FIX IT OR GET RID OF IT
: Just play Solo or Flex then... Sure you may care about Solo Queue, but not many people care about Flex unless they're a pre-made team.
Hi there, I do see what your saying, but we shouldn't be made to bend to accommodate for the people who don't care and troll in Norms, even if it is norms, not all people feel there skillful enough to try ranked. Cheers, Millsy128
Rioter Comments
: #WeAreChiefs AMA
I have a few questions: 1. What techniques are you using going into the Wild Card Qualifiers to stay calm and collected? 2. Coming into the Grand Final against Legacy, were there any concerns about your teams ability to play to your full potential with the relatively new addition Raes? 3. And was there a solid plan going into each game against legacy? Or was it make a plan as you progressed through the game, like when Spookz kept invading Carbons jungle, was that a plan from the start, or did he decide that after the match started? Anyway all the best guys going into IWCQ, hope you make it into worlds, do Oceania proud boys!!!! :)
: Chiefs are hosting a Q&A on Tuesday 16/08
I have a few questions: 1. What techniques are you using going into the Wild Card Qualifiers to stay calm and collected? 2. Coming into the Grand Final against Legacy, were there any concerns about your teams ability to play to your full potential with the relatively new addition Raes? 3. And was there a solid plan going into each game against legacy? Or was it make a plan as you progressed through the game, like when Spookz kept invading Carbons jungle, was that a plan from the start, or did he decide that after the match started? Anyway all the best guys going into IWCQ, hope you make it into worlds, do Oceania proud boys!!!! :)

Millsy128

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion