Tele (OCE)
: Item sets not being available sucks a bit, but they should be back soon :) Riot has said _"[Some of the legacy client's features haven't been added yet, but they're coming](http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/client-open-beta-update-1)"_. One of those features is an item set creator tool. However it probably won't be available right on release, it'll be available sometime later on instead. Right now you can just swap back to the legacy client and change item sets there, but after the open beta ends you will have 2 options until they make the 'item set creator tool': 1. If you really care about item sets, you can learn to make them yourself [here](https://developer.riotgames.com/docs/item-sets). It requires a bit of code though. 2. You can use a program like Championify. It won't let you edit your item sets, but it will give you the best builds that high elo and pro players use. I can't say that "previously played" being removed bothers me much though. I'd just use [OP.GG](http://oce.op.gg/) instead, it's much more user friendly than "previously played" ever was IMO.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=l1myAdAy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-10T11:55:12.453+0000) > > Item sets not being available sucks a bit, but they should be back soon :) > > Riot has said _"[Some of the legacy client's features haven't been added yet, but they're coming](http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/client-open-beta-update-1)"_. One of those features is an item set creator tool. However it probably won't be available right on release, it'll be available sometime later on instead. > > Right now you can just swap back to the legacy client and change item sets there, but after the open beta ends you will have 2 options until they make the 'item set creator tool': > > 1. If you really care about item sets, you can learn to make them yourself [here](https://developer.riotgames.com/docs/item-sets). It requires a bit of code though. > > 2. You can use a program like Championify. It won't let you edit your item sets, but it will give you the best builds that high elo and pro players use. > > I can't say that "previously played" being removed bothers me much though. I'd just use [OP.GG](http://oce.op.gg/) instead, it's much more user friendly than "previously played" ever was IMO. having to use 3rd party program for anything ingame is backward imo
: Gentleman Cho quote
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=yPNFqERF,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-12-10T12:16:58.366+0000) > > Gentleman Cho quote aaah k gonna have to get that skin then :D
: LMAO.... its a Cho'gath quote... shame on you. Never play him again
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=yPNFqERF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-10T08:10:03.165+0000) > > LMAO.... its a Cho'gath quote... shame on you. Never play him again i only play battlecast skin, never heard that quote The quote i always hear is: "Cleanse the world of biofilth"
: would you like some cheese with your wine
> [{quoted}](name=CHEESYLEEKS,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=yPNFqERF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-10T04:45:53.523+0000) > > would you like some cheese with your wine no idea what you are on about......read names then try again.
Rioter Comments
Fitzky (OCE)
: Lets talk about blind pick normals Riot
role calling creates toxicity RIOT doesnt seem to care keep banning support singed!!!
ninja150z (OCE)
: Legacy client vs Beta client
Beta client dislikes: Chat window blocks last position in champ select No item sets invite too damn small lag more than legacy cant pick skin until everyone has locked and then limited time to choose Legacy worked well imo
: Angry rant from ELO hell
i dodge every autofill game from now on. I queue because i wanna play those roles. Fix support RIOT and i will queue for it. Forcing players to roles they dont like is bad gaming.
: Make Support rewarding to play
There is a wide disconnnect between the boards and the game. IF these responses indicate the current support situation, then why does 1/2 of my matches get dodged because someone got autofilled support? Why is there autofill in the first place? Sure shoot my ideas down, but at least come up with some of your own
Tele (OCE)
: Good point, also the purpose of the tribunal was not "for players to defend their account". It was for ordinary players to have a say in the reporting process. At no point did the old tribunal allow the player in question to defend their behaviour.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=sRGRWdtJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-05T21:07:22.575+0000) > > Good point, also the purpose of the tribunal was not "for players to defend their account". It was for ordinary players to have a say in the reporting process. At no point did the old tribunal allow the player in question to defend their behaviour. i liked the old tribunal system. When i used it felt like i was contributing to cleaning up the game. I just got a feedback today when i logged in and it felt like it was an automated script sent out randomly
Rioter Comments
VroxBox (OCE)
: WHY DO WE GET PEOPLE LIKE THIS CAN THEY BE BANNED????
the toxicity created by autofill is staggering. So tired of trying to improve only to have my team fighting in chat before the game even starts.
: Question Regarding reporting a player
i have never received any feedback, so i doubt the system even works thus i dont report anymore
Tele (OCE)
: The thing is it's not just "10 more minutes". In some cases you will be waiting upwards of 2 hours without auto-fill (depending on your role). For example, [this guy](http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-strategy/Jzgc3iUW-i-watched-the-entire-avengers-movie-in-the-time-i-waited-in-the-ranked-que) in Bronze who watched the entire Avengers movie in queue. You're lucky though since Sona and Lux are two of your mains. Both these champions transition really easily into support. If you get auto-filled into ADC, chances are someone else got auto-filled into support and is willing to trade. Let people know you're terrible at ADC and see if you can trade :D
> [{quoted}](name=Tele,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=QXUBAHvw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-03T21:27:21.981+0000) > > > If you get auto-filled into ADC, chances are someone else got auto-filled into support and is willing to trade. Let people know you're terrible at ADC and see if you can trade :D So if this guy gets autofilled into a role he doesnt want and so does the other guy they can swap. Why are they queuing for roles at all? Neither guy gets the role he queue for....
Examqle (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Valor Carrys,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=6IEKlAG1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-01T15:21:55.456+0000) > > I mean the answer is simple, if you dodge from a game where you are auto filled, you take a 1 hour dodge timer. > > This will result in a short term unhealthier queue, but once everyone realizes that this is happening the queue health will be fixed, because it's not simply just "i'll dodge and take a 5 minute timer instead of supporting." completely agree
> [{quoted}](name=Examqle,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=6IEKlAG1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-12-01T15:35:28.495+0000) > > completely agree I disagree when you punish players they no longer want to play Why doesnt RIOT make support rewarding to play? eg: skins for S+ scores. Extra bonus gold income for multi-kill assists (with game wide announcement). MVP awards at games end for best saves/heals/peels/engages. The devs need to fix this problem. Punishing players is the wrong path. "You get more flies with honey than vinegar"
Examqle (OCE)
: Nothing more needs to be said autofil pisses everyone off and it does not work because people just dodge if they are autofilled to support
> [{quoted}](name=Examqle,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=XjereyR1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-02T08:33:01.335+0000) > > Nothing more needs to be said autofil pisses everyone off and it does not work because people just dodge if they are autofilled to support quoted for truth +1 If Riot want ppl to play support, make support fun to play eg: more gold. big play announcements, MVP awards for most assists/saves/heals
: Riot Games: Keep The Legacy Client in Season 7!
: Toxicity
IF Riot wanted to fix the toxicity they could. Seems like they just wanna ban support singed for PR stunt
Itamashi (EUW)
: Autofill is utter Bullshit
make support fun and rewarding to play and wanted by players then the problem goes away
Ninox (OCE)
: It's not the volume of reports that will reduce your report weight, but rather the accuracy. If you were say, reporting people who had a really bad game (which happens a lot on Bronze) but weren't intentionally feeding all the time, your report weight would go down since you are submitting invalid reports frequently.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=goiXLKAQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-30T08:45:35.869+0000) > > It's not the volume of reports that will reduce your report weight, but rather the accuracy. If you were say, reporting people who had a really bad game (which happens a lot on Bronze) but weren't intentionally feeding all the time, your report weight would go down since you are submitting invalid reports frequently. I guess i should stop reporting to get a better report weight..... what determines the difference between a guy who runs down mid, and a guy who just stands there when attacked? Both are feeding imo. Do RIOT watch the replay's to see their actions?
Rioter Comments
: > I'm convinced my reports go into the trash can Well, they would if you continually submit false reports. False reports will gradually invalidate any future reports you make to the point where they're simply ignored. As long as you make sure there is viable reason for each report you submit, there should never be a problem. Also, it's important to note that the instant feedback system currently only informs the most recent player to report an individual who is punished.
so just because i am Bronze and there is a feeder/troll/DC/toxic player every second game my reports are ignored? Ya I still think RIOT doesnt care about Bronze Spending my money elsewhere. Thx for free game RIOT
Rioter Comments
: Bots....
PR stunts is all i see never have i had a response from RIOT about someone i reported. Since i am Bronze reports happen almost every 2nd game. I believe RIOT doesnt care. My wallet is closed.
: Issue is riot doesn't care about actually curbing Toxicity, they care about looking like they curb toxicity, they are 2 different things that show very vastly different outcomes and come with different aims. Curbing toxicity would result in a lower income base for league (more people getting banned means less people using money, this is especially a reason why level bots exist, if a person buys an account like that, they are likely to spend money on the game.) but on the flip side make the player experience better (which would likely result in a very slight increase in money coming in, no one likes paying for a game they don't have fun in) Looking like they are curbing toxicity without actually doing much results in a higher income base for league, and gets people who don't understand the systems to be less toxic. The issues though are massive. Because we all know there are so many people that resort to feeding and trolling instantly when shit goes wrong, that's because the system isn't designed to stop them, if it were, they would get chat restricted early on, and probably actually fix their behaviour. The other issue being that most bans are PR stunts, and the ones that backfire can have massive consequences. 2 examples come immediately to mind. Tyler1 AdellaideSkyhart Both had similar things happen, their ban's were used as PR stunts, one was a heavily offensive ban on someone starting to reform but gaining popularity, which is funny because he still plays the game to this day even with a multiple account perma ban. The other was a complete fuck up by riot, in which had to be made a PR stunt to try and explain the fact that their system doesn't make sense, these bans on this player should never have happened, but did anyway. These 2 bans just highlight a shotty system based on inaction that looks like action. And the worst issue is that these manual audits that are being done now, are being done to completely different standards then the automated system or Tribunal ever were at, my previous 14 day ban is an example. EDIT: The other issue is lack of actively tracking in client chat, but i can highlight that in a video rather then a lot of words. Before you watch this man went unbanned for ages, and got banned due to this and a few similar videos exploding on Reddit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgDk9yGkI2w
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=Efd6bbHO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-23T05:47:21.796+0000) > > Issue is riot doesn't care about actually curbing Toxicity, they care about looking like they curb toxicity, they are 2 different things that show very vastly different outcomes and come with different aims. > > Curbing toxicity would result in a lower income base for league (more people getting banned means less people using money, this is especially a reason why level bots exist, if a person buys an account like that, they are likely to spend money on the game.) but on the flip side make the player experience better (which would likely result in a very slight increase in money coming in, no one likes paying for a game they don't have fun in) > > Looking like they are curbing toxicity without actually doing much results in a higher income base for league, and gets people who don't understand the systems to be less toxic. > > The issues though are massive. > > Because we all know there are so many people that resort to feeding and trolling instantly when shit goes wrong, that's because the system isn't designed to stop them, if it were, they would get chat restricted early on, and probably actually fix their behaviour. > > The other issue being that most bans are PR stunts, and the ones that backfire can have massive consequences. > > 2 examples come immediately to mind. > Tyler1 > AdellaideSkyhart > > Both had similar things happen, their ban's were used as PR stunts, one was a heavily offensive ban on someone starting to reform but gaining popularity, which is funny because he still plays the game to this day even with a multiple account perma ban. > > The other was a complete fuck up by riot, in which had to be made a PR stunt to try and explain the fact that their system doesn't make sense, these bans on this player should never have happened, but did anyway. > > These 2 bans just highlight a shotty system based on inaction that looks like action. > > And the worst issue is that these manual audits that are being done now, are being done to completely different standards then the automated system or Tribunal ever were at, my previous 14 day ban is an example. > > EDIT: The other issue is lack of actively tracking in client chat, but i can highlight that in a video rather then a lot of words. > > Before you watch this man went unbanned for ages, and got banned due to this and a few similar videos exploding on Reddit. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgDk9yGkI2w I gotta say the Tribunal felt alot more successful than whatever PR stunt Riot is pulling nowadays
: I'm cool with Riot having their own little systems instead of tribunal to punish players.
each of my reports description say: "Do you even care Riot?" I doubt they do. Keep buying skins folks...
: That'll truly take far too long I feel
> [{quoted}](name=Evirtua,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=AAkI6Vy8,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-11-21T05:29:38.837+0000) > > That'll truly take far too long I feel if your team wants to invade then you are struggling for time to change keybinds
: Best Teemo Montage
sic vid whats your build?
: Are you genuinely happy?
Good points Assassins need a weakness
: I mean, you can easily rebind whatever you want at the start of a game.
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=AAkI6Vy8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-20T10:11:04.892+0000) > > I mean, you can easily rebind whatever you want at the start of a game. then i have to do it every game.....
Rioter Comments
Prodigy93 (OCE)
: Ideas for easily choosing champions
add in the ability to set certain keybinds for certain champs. This is 2016 why are we limited to the same keybinds for 50 champs
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Support Singed though
Riot: You say you dont enforce the meta You say you dont ban for playing to win Why is he banned? Coz his ADC didnt like his playstyle? They still win tho right? RIGHT? RIGHT?????????
Menahh (OCE)
: Normal Draft in OCE. Please.
sick of the chat fighting that goes on when 3 people want mid
: CAN YOU GET A PERMA BAN FOR LEAVING??!?
you leave games you ruin it for others. Deserve a ban imo Riot needs to clean this up
Xicious (OCE)
: LEAGUE PSA
Bronze needs an announcement screen flash "take a tower now" after each ace
: A Better System
i'd like to believe in a new and beautiful tribunal system that works but after 2 years and nothing......action speaks louder than words.
: If I report someone the game before why am I matched with them the next game?
Frankoo (OCE)
: TRIBUNAL PLEASE!!!
players voice thier concerns on boards and forums for over 2 years, nothing done about toxic playerbase by RIOT Vote with your wallets
: 2+ Yrs of this imaginary TRIBUNAL "TESTING" what a joke!
2 years is about 15 months too long imo I dont believe they care
Sephyre3 (OCE)
: Player Behaviour FAQ (updated for Instant Feedback)
Players like this bot lane combo should never play ranked. Intenional feeders infest Bronze league. Until you cleanup Bronze : my wallet is closed. MONEY TALKS [img]http://i.imgur.com/ncTrfse.jpg[/img]
Sephyre3 (OCE)
: Player Behaviour FAQ (updated for Instant Feedback)
money talks bullsh1t walks OCE is so toxic my wallet is closed
: Losing LP & ranks when players disconnect shouldn't reflect our rankings and should be fixed by RIOT
Currently the game punishes the whole team for 1 player leaving/afk. This produces toxicity in the lower levels of Bronze I doubt RIOT even cares, i mean how long have we waited for tribunal? When people get fed up with the toxicity and stop paying, then RIOT will take actions. Money talks etc.
Sackboy (OCE)
: Honestly if you have 70cs as Zed at 20 minutes.
i think i could manage 75. but thats really tryin
Milcy (OCE)
: Trolls with Power. OP Legendari (NA)
OCE bronze is pretty bad I am bad at the game, but i dont go afk or just buy wards only coz my fav champ was banned. You say report a troll, they reply "no tribunal GG". Just taunting us. Try a surrender vote, 1 guys thinks he can carry, troll votes no and BAM stuck with the guy for another 20mins etc. I doubt RIOT cares. Its been how long without tribunal now?
8esTone (OCE)
: REAL LIFE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
5 man gank bro good job

NoMoreChillies

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion