Maraudaur (OCE)
: Pixel art 2017 winners!
ahhh i'm so happy mine was chosen!! i was so nervous - it was my first time doing pixel art, let alone an animated one :P there are so many amazing entries!! chikorita's one is definitely one of my favourites
: Just double checking to see if you guys got my entry {{champion:76}} and if it was okay :P (It's an animated gif so im paranoid about it being too long lol, im pretty sure it's under 3 seconds tho but just double checking with you to be sure) I've never animated anything before so i hope its good haha
Also here is a bigger (10x) version bc when i zoom it it gets blurry: http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/75951419-8286-11e7-8107-ff85aed113f5.gif
: Just double checking to see if you guys got my entry {{champion:76}} and if it was okay :P (It's an animated gif so im paranoid about it being too long lol, im pretty sure it's under 3 seconds tho but just double checking with you to be sure) I've never animated anything before so i hope its good haha
here is my entry in case it didnt register: http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/f464fb78-8285-11e7-b820-ff85aed113f5.gif
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Pixel art contest 2017
Just double checking to see if you guys got my entry {{champion:76}} and if it was okay :P (It's an animated gif so im paranoid about it being too long lol, im pretty sure it's under 3 seconds tho but just double checking with you to be sure) I've never animated anything before so i hope its good haha
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Pixel art contest 2017
The judges are gonna zoom in right? bc I'm using a 128x128 canvas but the art itself is much smaller so I'm worried they might not be able to see it?
The Max (OCE)
: i assume i can only do one submission?{{champion:7}}
> [{quoted}](name=Maraudaur,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=KY4p4EOX,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-08-01T10:56:55.907+0000) > > 3 seconds max > > You can submit more than one entry but we are looking for quality over quantity =D
: It says we can only submit pngs or jpgs, does that mean we can't have any gifs?
> [{quoted}](name=Maraudaur,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=KY4p4EOX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-08-01T08:43:19.712+0000) > > We will accept it as long as it is max 128 x 128 pixels maraudaur's previous reply abt submitting gifs
Harasho (OCE)
: Need to clarify. When you say 128x128 pixels, is that each pixel in the artwork or the actual size of the picture when it is submitted?
i think its the dimensions of the canvas you use
TamagAku (OCE)
: IKR. They really should experiment with new maps and gamemodes. Remember how everyone just looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved Dominion?
rip hide and seek {{champion:32}}
: Ocean Week Art Contest
sooo.... is the shortlist out yet or no?
Bboy7 (OCE)
: Just make URF a custom gamemode LMAO. What are you guys doing?
it really wouldnt be that hard and we've been asking for years and they havent talked about it at all i feel like riot only acts on the feedback they want to hear... its kinda disappointing
: Ascension is now live
i feel like riot doesnt even care what modes we actually want on the rotating queue. its just whats convenient for them so they just repeat the same mode for weeks in a row so they dont have to change it so much.. like so many people want more urf but riot doesnt wanna do it unless they can monetize it. i would be playing league every weekend if they had game modes people actually liked. when this queue was announced i was super keen but now they just put less and less effort into it.
: Road to Pre-Season: Practice Tool in the Works
i wanna be able to play this with my friends tho, like itd be easier to try mechanics and combos and different interactions that way
: Draven!
THANKS RIOT!! THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN URF!!! - no one ever{{item:3151}} {{item:3070}}
: Unveiling the future of League of Legends
rito pls. this has to be fake {{item:3151}} {{item:3070}}

Orpheus365

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion