Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Source? Shaco boxes are placed, have an arm time and are then triggered like shrooms (traps), not summoned like Zyra plants or Tibbers (pets).
: Shaco boxes are traps, not pets. Pets that basic attack or cast single target spells (things that draw aggro) draw minion aggro. This applies to Tibbers, Daisy etc.
Nope. Teemo's shrooms are traps. Shaco's jack-in-the-box are autonomous pet. Look it up.
Rioter Comments
: We know that it _does_ count as seperate. That isn't the point. The point is _why_ does it count. > Zed's Q counts as 1 ability and W counts as 1 ability; Would you say Zed used 2 abilities? _Zed Q + Zed W = 2 abilities._ You're right. But would you not also say that: _Azir W + Azir W + Azir W = 3 abilities_? Yet if Azir attacks you with 3 soldiers, it only counts as 1 stack of electrocute. So with that logic in mind, why does Zed's abilities count as seperate, but Azir's do not, they have both pressed the button the required number of times. But if you want to delve more in-depth: Is Zed's W hitting you? No. Does the second shuriken fire when he presses W? No. All Shuriken fire when he presses Q _(1 ability)_. So why does Zed's W count as hitting you with an ability, when it doesn't make contact with your champ at all? If we are to assume that the 2nd shuriken counts as a seperate ability _because_ he used it from his W which was a separate ability cast, and it couldn't have been cast if he hadn't pressed W. Why then does Orianna's W not count as 2 hits? If she hadn't positioned her Q first, her W wouldn't have hit. Therefore her W could only have hit because she cast another ability first. Same with Azir, his Q can only hit you if he cast his W first, why then does his Q not count as 2 hits? So we have 3 champions here who all fire one ability because they cast another first _(Ie. they all used 2 abilities in order to hit you)_. Yet only one of them counts as seperate abilities for the purpose of electrocute. As you can see the situation is a little more complex than 'Zed used 2 abilities, so it counts'. The point of the discussion is not to ascertain wether Zed's shuriken is treated as 'seperate' or not. We already know that it is, because it procs electrocute. The point of the discussion is why does Zed's count as seperate, and other champion abilities in similar situations, do not. ^^
> We know that it does count as seperate. That isn't the point. The point is why does it count. Not sure that seperate counts since that is not a word... However **separate **is the **keyword **in Electrocute. Hitting a champion with 3 separate attacks or abilities is why the point counts. > Zed Q + Zed W = 2 abilities. You're right. But would you not also say that: Azir W + Azir W + Azir W = 3 abilities? From my rational: {{champion:268}}Azir's W is 1 ability; Using it 3 times does not make it a separate ability;It is still the same ability. However ordering {{champion:268}}Azir's Sand Soldier to hit the enemy champion 3 times would be like 3 basic attacks I think. {{champion:268}}Azir's W "When Azir attacks an enemy in a soldier's range, the Sand Soldiers attacks in his stead". This is also why it is not counted as 2 since Azir's basic attack does not go off. > Same with Azir, his Q can only hit you if he cast his W first, why then does his Q not count as 2 hits? From my rational: {{champion:268}}Azir's Q is only 1 ability so it only counts as 1 hit. If you ordered the Sand Soldier to attack then Q that would be 2 hits. If {{champion:268}}Azir has a Sand Soldier up and uses his Q and E then orders his Sand Soldier to attack that would be 3 separate abilities. {{champion:268}}Azir's R also counts towards Electrocute since the other keyword in Electrocute is hitting: Hitting does not only mean from damage. > Why then does Orianna's W not count as 2 hits? If she hadn't positioned her Q first, her W wouldn't have hit. Therefore her W could only have hit because she cast another ability first. {{champion:61}}Orianna's W only counts as 1 hit. However if {{champion:61}}Orianna's Q hits the enemy champion and so did her W then that would be 2 hits. Now if you use {{champion:61}}Orianna's R or basic attack that would be the 3rd hit needed to make Electrocute work if done within 3 seconds. I do not own these champions so I could not do any tests on this. However I do understand the English language. Always remain rational... and open.
Rioter Comments
PLAYER47 (OCE)
: riot's silence speaks volume
Always remain rational... and open.
: Why does Zed's Q count as 2 hits for electrocute?
Always remain rational... and open.
: Why does Zed's Q count as 2 hits for electrocute?
Electrocute: "Hitting a champion with 3 separate attacks or abilities within 3s deals bonus adaptive damage." The keyword here is "separate" so {{champion:238}}Zed's Q through his W I would consider is "separate". Think of it this way: {{champion:238}}Zed's Q counts as 1 ability and W counts as 1 ability; Would you say Zed used 2 abilities? So if {{champion:238}}Zed did W/E/Q that will proc Electrocute since Zed did 3 "separate" abilities within 3 seconds.
PLAYER47 (OCE)
: riot's silence speaks volume
I have also been made aware of {{champion:74}}Heimerdinger's turrents have the same bug. Nowhere is Heimerdinger listed in the affected abilities of patch 8.2.
PLAYER47 (OCE)
: riot's silence speaks volume
I have been made aware of a "report a bug" function in the game client on the bottom right of the screen. Hopefully that will prompt a response from riot about this issue.
PLAYER47 (OCE)
: riot's silence speaks volume
Still no response from riot. {{sticker:sg-shisa}} Dealing with riot hurts my brain.
: they fucked zyra completely by taking away the strategically tactical point to her entire existence of being able to choose the placement location of her seeds. shes a dead champion.
You can choose the placement location of her seeds. It is her W skill. You cannot choose for her passive though. Rampant Growth TARGET RANGE: 850 COST: 1 SEED RECHARGE TIME: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 Rampant Growth PASSIVE: Zyra stores a Seed periodically, up to a maximum of 2 stored at once. Killing an enemy grants 20% charge toward a Seed. This is increased to 100% for enemy champion Damage rating takedowns, large monster and large minion kills. ACTIVE: Zyra plants a Seed at the target location, which lasts for 60 seconds and briefly grants Sight icon sight of the spot Zyra planted it in. Enemy champions can destroy Seeds planted by Rampant Growth by stepping on them after 1.5 seconds of them having been planted, but doing so grants True Sight icon true sight of them for 2 seconds.
Rioter Comments
1JZ (OCE)
: getting forced to surrender during gaming phase.
Sounds like your team voted to remake. Your own fault for playing what I assume from your words "change internet for better connection" is wireless. You should always play via Ethernet connection. I had a free loss in ranked because a summoner on our team chose to play: knowingly that his internet connection was bad and that summoner had 6 straight ranked losses; even let the team know via pinging his ms/ping in-game and ask the team to carry him when he was zed mid. I really **HATE** selfish summoners that play knowing that they make the team they are on have a disadvantage and ruining the gaming experience for others.
: Mic Headset, League muting mic for no reason.
Have you checked your clients settings under voice? You might have the "Mute me when I connect to league of legends voice" box checked.
: Her plant attacks are targeted spells, that's why they draw aggro. Her abilities don't because they aren't.
We can keep going in circles. {{champion:143}} Zyra's plants are not targeted skills. Nowhere in the list below from patch 8.2 is Zyra listed. {{champion:143}} Zyra's plants are autonomous pets. {{champion:35}} Shaco's jack-in-the-box are also autonomous pet and it does not draw minion aggro onto Shaco. I have tested both champions in practice tool: with Shaco's jack-in-the-box and Zyra's Plants from her W or Passive; turned into THORN SPITTER or VINE LASHER attacking enemy champion -- {{champion:143}} Zyra's plants are drawing minion aggro onto her when it should not. {{champion:35}} Shaco's jack-in-the-box did not draw minion aggro to him. This problem started from patch 8.12 and still current in 8.14. Since patch 8.2 when the change was made and up to patch 8.11 Zyra's plants did not draw minion aggro onto her. Affected abilities (and SUMMONER SPELLS Smite, Ignite) AKALI Q - Mark of the Assassin & R - Shadow Dance ALISTAR W - Headbutt ANIVIA E - Frostbite ANNIE Q - Disintegrate BRAND E - Conflagration & R - Pyroclasm CAITLYN R - Ace in the Hole CASSIOPEIA E - Twin Fang CHO'GATH R - Feast DARIUS R - Noxian Guillotine DIANA R - Lunar Rush ELISE (HUMAN & SPIDER FORM) Q - Neurotoxin/Venomous Bite EVELYNN E - Whiplash FIDDLESTICKS W - Drain & E - Dark Wind GAREN R - Demacian Justice IRELIA E - Equilibrium Strike JANNA W - Zephyr JARVAN IV R - Cataclysm JAX Q - Leap Strike JAYCE (HAMMER FORM) Q - To The Skies & E - Thundering Blow JHIN Q - Dancing Grenade KARMA W - Focused Resolve KASSADIN Q - Null Sphere KATARINA Q - Bouncing Blade & E - Shunpo KAYLE Q - Reckoning KHA'ZIX Q - Taste Their Fear LEBLANC Q - Shatter Orb LEE SIN R - Dragon's Rage LISSANDRA R - Frozen Tomb LULU ENEMY E - Help, Pix! MALPHITE Q - Seismic Shard MALZAHAR E - Malefic Visions & R - Nether Grasp MAOKAI W - Twisted Advance MORDEKAISER R - Children of the Grave NAMI W - Ebb and Flow NOCTURNE E - Unspeakable Horror & R - Paranoia (second cast) NUNU E - Ice Blast OLAF E - Reckless Swing PANTHEON Q - Spear Shot & W - Aegis of Zeonia POPPY E - Heroic Charge QUINN E - Vault REK'SAI E - Tunnel RYZE W - Rune Prison & E - Spell Flux SEJUANI E - Permafrost SHACO E - Two-Shiv Poison SINGED E - Fling SKARNER R - Impale SWAIN E - Torment SYNDRA R - Unleashed Power TALON Q - Noxian Diplomacy TEEMO Q - Blinding Dart TRISTANA R - Buster Shot TRUNDLE R - Subjugate VAYNE E - Condemn VEIGAR R - Primordial Burst VI R - Assault And Battery VIKTOR Q - Siphon Power VLADIMIR Q - Transfusion VOLIBEAR W - Frenzy WUKONG E - Nimbus Strike XIN ZHAO E - Audacious Charge YASUO E - Sweeping Blade & R - Last Breath ITEM ACTIVES Bilgewater Cutlass, Blade of the Ruined King, and Hextech Gunblade Active SUMMONER SPELLS Smite, Ignite
: Because her plant attacks count as a spell, and single target spells draw minion aggro. If she's in range of the minions they'll be drawn onto her. It's intended, but wasn't a change made specifically to Zyra. I don't remember exactly when it was, but the recentish change was basically "single target spells will now draw minion aggro like basic attacks do". ___ EDIT: It's from patch 8.2 >Targeted damaging spells draw minion aggro. >Champions with spammable targeted spells, like Pantheon and Cassiopeia, put opposing laners in an awkward position: fight back and draw minion aggro, or just take the punishment they hand out. Changing this mechanic will make those champions a lot more intuitive to play against, as well as easier to balance. https://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-82-notes#patch-targeted-spells
The keyword is targeted like point and click like {{champion:1}} Q or {{champion:90}} R. None of Zyra's {{champion:143}} skills are targeted.
Rioter Comments
Excited (OCE)
: You play zyra who can zone/suppress quite heavily under the enemy's tower, you also duo with someone who mains trynda who is the tower dive king. POT. KETTLE. BLACK! Rather than complain why not join a discussion about creating new champions, there is a few reddit channels that do this and riot monitors.
True I play Zyra however I do not play duo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
PLAYER47 (OCE)
: Optimisation
>RADKUS July 13th 2018, 8:16:15 pm Hey man, >Radkus here from the Tech Team @ Player Support taking over. >So, I'm going to be honest, you have a really good build and the first glance, this doesn't look like something hardware related. :) >Now about your questions, the game supports up to 240Hz (capping your framerate is dependent on the frequency of your monitor) but to be honest, it's a bit of an overkill, especially on League. I use the 240 FPS cap only on FPS games or racing games and for League I run it stable with 144 with G-Sync off (to reduce input lag). >In your case, frame instability might be caused by conflicts between OS apps and our game or some specific settings so I need some info from you to look into this and find just the right settings. ^_^ >For that, please send me the logs my colleague TeliaKalisto asked for and we'll find it together. >Thanks! >Radkus Tech Support Specialist "Who needs a map?" Well they say "the game supports up to 240 FPS" however from all the guides riot wrote up about this topic, they suggest 60 FPS so I would conclude that riot has only optimized the game for 60 FPS. So the game can support 240 FPS but is not optimized for up to 240 FPS. So I still stand by what I have said and that is riot need to optimize their game-client for greater then 60 FPS. Be it from working with Nvidia & AMD/Rad to release drivers out that are optimize for league up to 240 FPS or by riot themselves.
Rioter Comments
: Im toxic.
Well he did live up to his username.
: I cant stop feeding/inting.
> [{quoted}](name=yellowGangsta,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=lwfjau4h,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-13T11:30:50.076+0000) > > Guys I need help. > Recently I dropped into Bronze 2. All of my games are losses because of me. As soon as I get 1 death, when I walk back to lane and it just repeats and I'm 0/9 in no time. It's basically a problem of dying alot. How do I prevent this? I end up losing the game for my whole team. > > I have this problem of not knowing what to do when behind Try this: https://app.mobalytics.gg/r/rf/p0dv7n https://pasteboard.co/HuBNH7O.jpg You can see what areas you need to improve in and also gives you advice. Only use the website since riot does not allow 3rd party programs.
gkrit (OCE)
: Critical Strikes - Redesign
Change crit from RnG to damage increase: Crit rate does 200% of your AD; Say you have 100 AD with 100% crit chance would make it 200AD; Now if you have 50% crit rate the damage would be 150AD not RnG of doing 200AD at 50% chance.
: I cant stop feeding/inting.
First step is admitting that you are clearly doing something wrong. Most summoner would not admit their faults but instead blame everyone else. So I congratulate you for acknowledging your faults and taking the right first step to hopefully improving your game.
: command prompt 62 ping, Game, 300+
You should speak to your Internet Service provider and have them run a line test. If they give you the run around, speak to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman https://www.tio.com.au/ I would personally get the TIO involved every time I have to deal with my ISP. Makes them get things done fast. The TIO only gets involved once you have tried to resolved the problem with your ISP.
: RIOT IS UNFAIR
This is OCE boards not NA.
PLAYER47 (OCE)
: Optimisation
I have notice something TL:DR -- It seems that league of legends.exe is only optimized for 60 FPS. My system is: OS: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home Full 32/64-bit (Using 64-bit) Ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600X 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor OC 4Gighz all cores CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! - Silent Loop 240 65.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Case: Be Quiet! - Dark Base Pro 900 w/Window (Black) ATX Full Tower Case with 3 extra Be Quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM 140mm Fan GPU: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition Video Card Power: Be Quiet! ​Straight P​ower 10 60​0W CM Powe​r Supply OS Drive: Samsung - 850 Pro Series 2TB 2.5" Solid State Drive Monitor: AOC G2460PG FHD 144Hz G-Sync 24in TN Gaming Monitor (discontinued now) Okay now that is out of the way: I play league of legends with a G-Sync monitor using RivaTuner Statistics Server (powered by Guru3D.com) to frame-rate limit league of legends.exe to 141 FPS since my monitor is 144 Hz. G-Sync only works from 30-144 FPS so I intentionally cap it to 141 FPS because sometimes games will go over 144 and G-Sync would not work until it goes back to 144 or under. I use RivaTuner Statistics Server (powered by Guru3D.com) over Nvidia's or league of legends frame limiter because it has the least input-lag out of the options available. Now even with this setup and system: on a game like league of legends I get times where the frame-rate drops down to 130-75 FPS for a time then back to 141 FPS. I should have a stable 141 FPS with a game like league of legends since it is not a AAA game like Dues Ex: Mankind Divided that is demanding on the system performance. After reading riot's guide for high-end system with low FPS on league of legends I have notice that you guys say to use league of legends frame-limiter in the client to 60 FPS. So my question is this: is league of legends only optimize for 60 FPS gaming? Is that why riot recommends 60 FPS? Is that the problem? You guys need to optimize the game for higher FPS since modern monitors are 75Hz up-to 240+Hz. I am going to try limiting league of legends to 60 FPS to see if it stable however the point of gaming at higher FPS is that: One higher FPS should reduce eye strain; Two fast action game like league of legends you need high FPS for responsiveness of what is happening in the game. "If support cannot help or does not handle this( weird that you would have a support section on this but not help) you need to forward this to the right department who can take action to fixing this on-going problem." This was also posted to riot support. I used this guide about the in-put lag: https://www.blurbusters.com/gsync/gsync101-input-lag-tests-and-settings/14/
PLAYER47 (OCE)
: Optimisation
TL:DR -- It seems that league of legends.exe is only optimized for 60 FPS. My system is: OS: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home Full 32/64-bit (Using 64-bit) Ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600X 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor OC 4Gighz all cores CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! - Silent Loop 240 65.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Case: Be Quiet! - Dark Base Pro 900 w/Window (Black) ATX Full Tower Case with 3 extra Be Quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM 140mm Fan GPU: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition Video Card Power: Be Quiet! ​Straight P​ower 10 60​0W CM Powe​r Supply OS Drive: Samsung - 850 Pro Series 2TB 2.5" Solid State Drive Monitor: AOC G2460PG FHD 144Hz G-Sync 24in TN Gaming Monitor (discontinued now) Okay now that is out of the way: I play league of legends with a G-Sync monitor using RivaTuner Statistics Server (powered by Guru3D.com) to frame-rate limit league of legends.exe to 141 FPS since my monitor is 144 Hz. G-Sync only works from 30-144 FPS so I intentionally cap it to 141 FPS because sometimes games will go over 144 and G-Sync would not work until it goes back to 144 or under. I use RivaTuner Statistics Server (powered by Guru3D.com) over Nvidia's or league of legends frame limiter because it has the least input-lag out of the options available. Now even with this setup and system: on a game like league of legends I get times where the frame-rate drops down to 130-75 FPS for a time then back to 141 FPS. I should have a stable 141 FPS with a game like league of legends since it is not a AAA game like Dues Ex: Mankind Divided that is demanding on the system performance. After reading riot's guide for high-end system with low FPS on league of legends I have notice that you guys say to use league of legends frame-limiter in the client to 60 FPS. So my question is this: is league of legends only optimize for 60 FPS gaming? Is that why riot recommends 60 FPS? Is that the problem? You guys need to optimize the game for higher FPS since modern monitors are 75Hz up-to 240+Hz. I am going to try limiting league of legends to 60 FPS to see if it stable however the point of gaming at higher FPS is that: One higher FPS should reduce eye strain; Two fast action game like league of legends you need high FPS for responsiveness of what is happening in the game. "If support cannot help or does not handle this( weird that you would have a support section on this but not help) you need to forward this to the right department who can take action to fixing this on-going problem." This was also posted to riot support. I used this guide about the in-put lag: https://www.blurbusters.com/gsync/gsync101-input-lag-tests-and-settings/14/
DaCurtis (OCE)
: I wouldn't recommend this, at least not altogether. Recent logs are important, say ~2months worth. I recently used my logs to determine if my latency was abnormal via logsoflag, it was a pretty useful tool, so keep it around.
You could had run cmd and typed: ping 203.174.139.185 to see if you will have net problems. Also speedtest sites could also help you with that too. I would also have your ISP run a test on your line to see if there is a problem on the line of if it is your system.
Wuks (OCE)
: A good amount also comes from logs, which accumulate from use of the client, playing matches, etc. To keep your installation size down, you can also just delete your old logs periodically.
Or block them altogether if you look in GD I have made a guide how to do that.
: permanent ban
> [{quoted}](name=plagueonleague,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=YipB6uEW,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-20T00:56:54.315+0000) > > hello why am i permanently banned? I had a bad day and maybe tilted and childish but why is this worth permanent ban? this is only game on chat log, yes it is babyish and i was in bad mood on losing streak but really? permanent ban for this? wtf? I am going to lay it out for you why: Keep in mind that you had recently been suspended for 14-days; Being the last warning from riot to you; You failed to learn from your past violations. From the quotes I've selected: iii. **Harassing**, stalking or threatening other players while using the Riot Services; > plagueonleague: just trash > plagueonleague: shutup noob > plagueonleague: ur bad > plagueonleague: stop talking v. Transmitting or communicating any content which is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, **abusive**, **harassing**, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; >plagueonleague: wattt the fk are my teams plagueonleague: bad team plagueonleague: just trash plagueonleague: bot and top not lose ur fault plagueonleague: ur fault lose this game yes plagueonleague: shutup noob plagueonleague: what the fk u mean how plagueonleague: bad top bad bot and jungler who dont know what to do plagueonleague: this jg doesnt even know there is a mid lane plagueonleague: u will forever lose games plagueonleague: because u dont know how to play plagueonleague: ur bad plagueonleague: stop talking plagueonleague: what a waste plagueonleague: instead helps u plagueonleague: bad team plagueonleague: very bad Negative Attitude - This category is reserved for **unhelpful** or **self-centered attitudes** that go against the principles of a team-based game. >plagueonleague: wattt the fk are my teams plagueonleague: why im the only lane not losing plagueonleague: but get 0 gank plagueonleague: nothing to say plagueonleague: bad team plagueonleague: im win my lane my jg dont come plagueonleague: helping losing lanes plagueonleague: shutup noob plagueonleague: dont waste my time plagueonleague: boring waste of time plagueonleague: u will forever lose games plagueonleague: because u dont know how to play plagueonleague: ur bad plagueonleague: stop talking plagueonleague: 90 cs plagueonleague: 1 - 5 plagueonleague: what a waste plagueonleague: and i carry plagueonleague: instead helps u plagueonleague: 90 cs plagueonleague: 1 - 5 plagueonleague: bad team plagueonleague: very bad
Straagz (OCE)
: Why am i still banned
From what I have looked up on oce.op.gg. Your last game was 13 days ago. Not 14 days yet. It will be from what time you got that ban from.
: Riot, this has to stop! Scripters.
Could you PM me and I will pass it onto riot support.
25 Savage (OCE)
: Ranked MMR
oce.op.gg does not reflect your real MMR/ELO rating. Just a guess.
PLAYER47 (OCE)
: Optimisation
Still no response from the developers of league of legends about optimizing their client.
: What music do you listen to when playing - looking for suggestions
: Bans are Too Easy To Pull Off
1st wrong board and 2nd you admitted to breaking riot's term of use.
Rioter Comments
: How do I report bots?
> [{quoted}](name=KilluaDoom,realm=EUW,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=bcJaiTLL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-29T16:05:39.588+0000) > > I have suffered from playing with botters beside my team actually i always playing against players who puts botters beside my team I think it falls under cheating. ix. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, **bots**, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information.
Me2 (OCE)
: Issues logging in
Might be the ISP you are with is having problems or your DNS is having problems or firewall blocked the league client for some reason. I use Zone Alarm Firewall on strict manual approval of all connections to the internet and programs that try to do anything without my input. https://tinyurl.com/y8m9klkf
: Just tried to login for a support ticket and it says I must login first even when i'm logged in. I've relogged and restarted and everything. Still says this. https://imgur.com/a/m8lv97s
> [{quoted}](name=HushNowGregory,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=mGkF56lt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T03:41:20.240+0000) > > Just tried to login for a support ticket and it says I must login first even when i'm logged in. I've relogged and restarted and everything. Still says this. > https://imgur.com/a/m8lv97s Looks like you are logged-in on your boards account but not your support account. They are separated. https://postimg.cc/image/f707zsps1/ If you look at the top right you will see that it shows me logged-in twice. https://tinyurl.com/y8m9klkf So I just had the issue that you are having: If you have logged-in on the Boards.oce first it for some reason bugs up the log-in of support. I logged-out of boards.oce and then was able to log-in on support and then logged-in on boards.oce to have it both work.
: nazi's playing lol????
Your mistake was even interacting with the abusive summoner. Kind of adding fuel to the fire. Just mute the abusive summoner and report them afterwards.
wutface (OCE)
: BOOSTED TO DIAMOND LUL - the reason this game is uninstalled
I am not even in Diamond and I face those type of people almost every game. Also that "riot support website and I get a Capture error." Might be the browser you are using or one of the add-ons in the browser. Maybe your security settings are too high or strict. I have no problem posting tickets to support. I use chrome or brave and it works. Not sure about firefox.
Me2 (OCE)
: Issues logging in
Seems like you need to check your firewall settings or if you do not have one, do a client-repair or both. https://bitport.io/?a=sd9yM9
: 14 day Banned copy paste prelobby player name?
From the looks of your screenshots: I notice that the scroll-bar (on the right there); there is no screenshot of the text around the middle part of the wall of text. Seems like you are not showing the full truth there. https://bitport.io/?a=sd9yM9
Show more

PLAYER47

Level 215 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion