: When exactly is ARURF going live?
I would think in 4 days. It says that's when the events go live. Pretty annoying that the day the patch comes out, nothing changes at all
: I love trying to access my Runes in client
The latest and also my favourite innovation to league so far
ThatsBS (OCE)
: Mechanics of Rammus
: Yes. Played him and had 1000+ ms on auto
Also with the ad scaling. When from 5 phantom dancers and berserkers greaves and had 350 AD -> sold one phantom dancer for infinity edge and had 950 AD
: Does AR URF attack speed scaling work on Jhin's passive? should it?
: Can I just say: (Arcade theme)
WhoMyDik (OCE)
: Who is the Wokest Champion?
Mine goes to {{champion:26}}
: ARURF
Ur dreamin
: cant connect to login queue whats going on
: Patch 7.14 notes
*has dark star for two weeks for release which is reasonable... then releases it again for 8 days before urf even comes out*
: Ocean Week Community Goal
Mellow - Cool and downright chill. Like Marshmellow, everyone likes them.
Rioter Comments
: Add me
: Could I add someone pls
: Game Mode Idea, THE MIST
How about a game mode with {{champion:134}} , 3v3 {{champion:134}} -only on a circle map like crystal scar. There is a cube in the center, when {{champion:134}} uses w on it then the map gets smaller and the map is now centered in the new position of the the cube. If you were on the outside you die, also abilities are changed so that if u hit someone with the cube, then the cube drops little cubes which count towards your ult damage (amount has a base like 2 + 2 for every person hit). People would need to be in the center because the cube is your cool new damage, the map gets smaller and so on. There is a lives system, you get three, if you eliminate all of the other teams lives your team wins. But yeah your idea is cool too :P {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I am Kali (EUNE)
: THEY SAID I WAS SCRIPTING AFTER THAT
"omg how did I die, only a hacker could of killed me" :P
a Drakey (OCE)
: League of Legends new client needs to show SKINS OWNED.
Yes. I often forget what skins I own and need some way of finding out that isn't me looking through every champion in the game to find out that I don't have many.
: Do you think that I deserved this Perma ban?
Not even worth a temporary ban. This is just banter, I don't see you actually stating anything mean other than you repeating or stating what they have already said.
Grudumpf (EUW)
: A Zilean video in a Winter spirit, take a seat !
repoted 4 mcscripting xerath and jhin ulti's
skunkz (OCE)
: I started playing in Season 4, and i can't tell you how much I miss those days. Now Riot is just slowly killing the game, you don't want to listen to the community, that's fine. Very soon there will be no community at all to judge. It really seems like people who work at Riot do not actually play the game.
Season 4 is why I stayed to play the game. Because barely anyone raged in chat and everything wasn't balance according to LCS, also Riot released urf. :P
: Ascension is now live
Spent my entire holidays thinking I will get as much time to play urf without distractions at least once. I was very very wrong...
: Well, its unfortunate that we have Ascension but lets get serious. If we had URF as much as Ascension, we'd be bored of URF. I guess Riot wants to keep all the fun gamemodes as interesting as possible and just use the unpopular ones as placeholders
tho having only 3 times last year was unfair.
Rioter Comments
: No there wont be URF because of the new client :)
{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Buzzkill
: possibly the best champion teaser video ever?
Isn't even a teaser for a champion, just a rework and it beats all the others. Well I guess each one has it's individual feel to it e.g. Jhin's trailer is beautiful, Kled was joyful, Warwick is terrifying. This means that they are trying to scare off the ADC meta.
: Yi Rework Ideas....
yay more paragraph long abilities I would have fun understanding
Shiba (OCE)
: Does anyone have the RGMQ for the next month?
Nah, they are leaving us in the dark. But don't worry, you are always welcome to more poro king...
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=StevyJ,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=BHNIeAq7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-06T04:54:56.377+0000) > > Bumping because its Poro King for like the 4th straight week. 5th, but who's counting? Besides, Riot did state they were slowing down the queue to work on something else. I'd say we should wait to see what they come up with before making any complaints. After all, it might be some awesome new version of URF.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=BHNIeAq7,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-01-06T05:57:44.289+0000) > > 5th, but who's counting? > > Besides, Riot did state they were slowing down the queue to work on something else. I'd say we should wait to see what they come up with before making any complaints. After all, it might be some awesome new version of URF. It better be. At least Arurf is better than no urf, so they better give something after all that work {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: AND allow it to be played custom too!
I didn't know I was missing out on custom urf games until we didn't have it. Hope we get regular Urf with customs YEAH
: Calling all small LoL youtubers , or any in general
I can do this. Channel Name: Hugoe Beestlee I got 1 sub XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD But I would love to contribute
: I think there needs to be a drunk game mode
i would solely play the gamemode because im sick of the regular game and just to be in a game that lasts 40+ minutes without being confined to meta or 'expectations'. But yeah there should be a gamemode, like a mode where you just get a lot of gold/second, no death timers and a free teleport every time you revive. Like the game would have no time for you to be left out and you could just do whatever
Rioter Comments
: Rotating game mode rant
I would like it if they did that
: tbh urf gets old very fast
> [{quoted}](name=StealthVortex88,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=AmgnawEA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-12T21:04:10.395+0000) > > tbh urf gets old very fast Oh and the other game modes don't. You know the ones that show up 2x - 3x the amount that urf does.
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
3 weeks of poro king for the snow day event. You got it guys we get 3 weeks of ultra rapid fire on the first of April...Rito give me a reason why we won't and I will laugh
: Why is everyone complaining about 3 weeks of Poro King? It is for the snow day event .
because we never got urf for 3 weeks on the event, instead we got draven day and poro king then urf for only 3 days compared to now which every gm has 4 days. Poro king = 12 days, Urf = 3 days??? I see no reason to complain
barrydudu (OCE)
: About the current game experience and game strategy
First of all, I like League of Legends no matter what, even if I don't choose to play it on that day it doesn't matter I still love what it is. Secondly, I agree that they shouldn't of reduced the cd of TP, because now that there is a constant meta, team fights early-game are less common. I'd like to think that if TP were on a shorter cooldown more top-laners would use it and there would be more potential for early-game coordination at either jungle, bot or mid-lane. It would make the early few minutes swap out personal skill at farming/trading for a bit more team-fights (still unsure about this point). Thirdly, META!!! Meta is one of the things that has changed the game to separate itself from other MOBA's, however I do not agree that it should be fair for someone like me for example to play one for all and have to 2v1 top for 14 minutes simply because everyone is used to meta when in fact they are 'rooting' them-self to the same style of gameplay every game they play; we have a jungler. So put it simply, I agree that there should be a new map that doesn't include lanes and therefore won't have a meta (I hope) this will mean that people will be free to try out a compilation of champions to try out team fights with and not be restricted to either the same style meta play or choose to be flamed at by your team if your non-meta pick doesn't work. I personally loved going into champion select 2 years ago and my friend and I would both call 'roam' and just pick alistar and blitzcrank, these were when the game was exploring its potential with champion picks and combo's and it sadly doesn't get enough appreciation these days. My rant was unclear 1. I like League of Legends 2. Reduce the cd of TP and there could more team fights early rather than everyone only farming 3. Meta causes the game to not change the way it used to and leaves it un-enjoyable for some people, this could be solved by adding a map for moshpits (not howling abyss) that have no minions or lanes, which allows team fights to occur only 4. My friend and I did random stuff and people were cool with it, but now it will be considered as trolling, unsportsmanlike conduct or non-communication.
: Malphite Ultimate Remix and RageMid Remix - Preaseason 7
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Lel, more poro king. I'd wish we had a double weekend of urf you know, or at least the arurf.
Rioter Comments
: New Cursor Idea
Mastery rewards seems like a good system
: Preseason starts as soon as ranked is back up on the main servers (i believe there is a patch Wednesday, and that is when it occurs.) And the Preseason lasts until the season starts.
thanks, it's nice to know the date it come out.
Rioter Comments
Surry (OCE)
: Hecarim - The pony needs more boots.
Noki (OCE)
: The number game
Talon12 (OCE)
: Well, there you have it.
Fire is translated to Brand in many other languages e.g. Dutch and Danish. So everyone can use the word since it can't be copyrighted, at least not easily.
Noki (OCE)
Noki (OCE)
Show more

Pelican2013

Level 130 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion