: your game is fucking trash change my mind
probably competition trying to make the game unlikable, have you seen the amount of games/apps ripping off of LoL lol. I wanna play Shrek or Donkey though xD https://www.google.com/search?q=games+ripping+off+off+LoL&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1go-dkuvlAhUFsI8KHUtqCUgQ_AUIDSgA&biw=1600&bih=789&dpr=1 (click images after, some are extra funny). It keeps going to home page if I spell of correctly???? And this https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/NBhEWAwE-i-just-met-a-weirdly-disturbing-shen?comment=00010000000100000000 and this https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour/wPkMrL9H-what-the-fuck-is-up-with-rank-losing-1-game-then-lose-fucking-10-games-and-put-with-people-who-afk?comment=0001 I switched to LoL because Dota's too lenient on leavers, they even leave if you solo carried yourself all game until you can 1vs4 enemies and win. Alchemist + max poison pool to prevent enemies from csing with cheap mana health regen items (soul ring + regen boots + soul jar :D = overstay for more xp too) + ganking around after feeding off your lane to get more fed + crit tems + maxed or evenly upgraded stun + hide behind trees + more farming enemy champions and free cs = go away bloody shit metas that try to conform brainses (not the exact order). Does anybody know whether Dota champs gain levels while afk please because I remember most of them leaving 1 by 1 and 1 pair (at levels 4-9) for no reason except seeing me woop the enemy team.
: Thing is, you're at the elo you deserve and it's due to your gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Désired Name,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=wPkMrL9H,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:37:23.901+0000) > > Thing is, you're at the elo you deserve and it's due to your gameplay. nah, hate and trolls are too plentiful, dunno about what Norb did though
: It definitely has nothing to do with you going ghost flash every game and not sticking to a role.
> [{quoted}](name=Désired Name,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=kB5tm0y9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:41:55.355+0000) > > It definitely has nothing to do with you going ghost flash every game and not sticking to a role. yeah, I carry it for extra escape or running down enemies so I don't have to rely on anybody at all but still help until 1hp then juke/kite away, I even don't buy boots for extra stats to make up for their feeding sometimes, they still throw hard https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/NBhEWAwE-i-just-met-a-weirdly-disturbing-shen?comment=00010000000100000000
: Is orb of enlightenment supposed to be going over 44hours? (TFT, seen/waited 3-5 times now) and does
> [{quoted}](name=Pikachoochoo,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ykcwH6dH,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-14T20:57:43.112+0000) > > anybody else see player avatars in TFT submerged to the neck in their pedestals? I hope it's not the same group of trolls trying to discredit me by hinting they're grounded but the point that it takes a whole group of them and even 2-4 allies (none TFT modes) to tilt as well is pretty ridiculous. Why's this double posting, it's not even a comment section post.
Rioter Comments
: What the fuck is up with rank losing 1 game then lose fucking 10 games and put with people who afk
https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/NBhEWAwE-i-just-met-a-weirdly-disturbing-shen?comment=00010000000100000000 https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/tQ98FEZG-its-not-really-skill-if-you-keep-custom-teaming-in-a-reliable-team-and-get-s-rank-or-purposely-keep https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/kB5tm0y9-i-downloaded-a-match-due-to-a-toxic-person-for-the-5th-match-today-in-ranked-but-its-not-even You should pick champs that can wave clear safely, solo carry, can help allies without risking yourself, others or the match and always help until 1hp at the most to see who the backstabbers are + giving tips, not going rage mode and using all report options to filter out the buttholes
: A more teambased meta.
are you trying to make trolls even stronger lol, that's like chaining a troll onto your waist and giving you no chance of being a self securer or carry when there's so many fake troll accounts or stubborn new players out there tilting, it'd be nice for a new game mode probably but not meta, not enough people even bother to learn or mix their items accordingly due to hugging metas
: New TFT has a lot of conflicting traits. How exactly are they calculated?
Execution conditions bypass crystal (e.g pure dmg or thinking everybody's going to be truthful but then reality hits) but that doesn't make predator king, I've tried pred teams 4-7 matches in a row once and got countered enough to start trying to learn even more (lovely, not sarcasm). Dunno if your berserker assassin made it to the back then GREAT back row clearing or if new trait replaces the previous then that'd be more balanced and not so op (because safe back row) too. You can keep an assassin on the front row if enemies are up against them too (so neat, not sarcasm). Yeah I don't really read champ stats much unless they really matter, can't help from there on, I just learn rates by heart off hp bars and items instead of memorizing numbers. You shoulda tried magic aoes or magic dps vs mass armor (mass statik shiv n etc). Beta still had a bunch of stuff unaddressed too like Tristana shojins not stacking or guinsoos blade-master-gunslinger (mentioning it for when there's full gunslinger trait on) Graves not becoming The Flash. Don't forget Braum ult? o.-
: Wtf are you even talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=Broken Scripts,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=EHr9Zurb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T05:52:22.354+0000) > > Wtf are you even talking about? op shtuff that isn't op if you learn the counters, minus the weird bug/cheaty (shitty cheat-like stuff) stuff. Goodnight, I must go poop or fart
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Woodland Lux is nice.
This mode has so much variety but feels like people are cheating sometimes, e.g ai keeps getting me 7-9 times instead of me versing people who are in the lead that I can counter but it's only happened 1-3 times out of 100 matches.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Always happy to discuss, though I can't guarantee I'll always agree :P Personally I feel it's less about tolerating trolls and more about understanding that people are different and will play differently. You say yourself you like to play off-meta. Many people would label you a troll because you aren't playing the way they expect you to, but trolling implies you aren't trying to win to the very best of your ability. That's not to say there aren't any trolls, because there are, and in online gaming encountering them is pretty inevitable, but I've also seen people label someone as a troll simply because they did something that person didn't feel was the best course of action, even if both options were equally valid. Remember that basically everyone thinks they are right, and oftentimes, especially in something as subjective as a League game, there can be more than one right answer. People aren't going to trust a stranger's word or play choice unless they already agree with it, or you give them a good reason to (sound reasoning or proven success). Of course, even then, people can be very stuck in their ways, and if they aren't open to change, there's absolutely zilch a random stranger can do about it. If they're convinced they're 100% right and there's no other way to do something, they will find ways to prove you wrong no matter how sound your logic or how proven your success. I guess ultimately my point is, there will always be some things out of your control. Other thinking creatures are going to be high on that list. Focus on what you can control, and don't get bogged down by the stuff you really can't, and you'll have much better games and experiences in general.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=NBhEWAwE,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T10:04:29.383+0000) > > Always happy to discuss, though I can't guarantee I'll always agree :P > > Personally I feel it's less about tolerating trolls and more about understanding that people are different and will play differently. You say yourself you like to play off-meta. Many people would label you a troll because you aren't playing the way they expect you to, but trolling implies you aren't trying to win to the very best of your ability. > > That's not to say there aren't any trolls, because there are, and in online gaming encountering them is pretty inevitable, but I've also seen people label someone as a troll simply because they did something that person didn't feel was the best course of action, even if both options were equally valid. > > Remember that basically everyone thinks they are right, and oftentimes, especially in something as subjective as a League game, there can be more than one right answer. > > People aren't going to trust a stranger's word or play choice unless they already agree with it, or you give them a good reason to (sound reasoning or proven success). > > Of course, even then, people can be very stuck in their ways, and if they aren't open to change, there's absolutely zilch a random stranger can do about it. If they're convinced they're 100% right and there's no other way to do something, they will find ways to prove you wrong no matter how sound your logic or how proven your success. > > I guess ultimately my point is, there will always be some things out of your control. Other thinking creatures are going to be high on that list. Focus on what you can control, and don't get bogged down by the stuff you really can't, and you'll have much better games and experiences in general. https://ibb.co/8NFcKth Just to prove the amount of trolls, I did maxed E and W Fiddle (to delete champs with no creeps around and sustain lane pressure by gaining 1-3 level leads against enemies) with only lvl 1 fear or no fear because the majority of these matches had 3-4 feeders average or 1 afk each out of 1/3 and THIS IS EVEN WORSE, maxed Q Varus with no w every match for like 12 matches now until I ended up doing nearly half hp dmg with 1 Q cast yet every team still kept splitting instead of just ending in 20 minutes or less with 7+ kill lead and 4-6kk gold lead (with 1st-3rd most dmg average). The worse was 75 splits and only 1-2 out of all the matches in the past 4 days would let the team know if they wanted s rank to legitimatize their reason for splitting, otherwise the majority just kept splitting instead of just ending in RANKED https://ibb.co/qWHWmMf Now I feel like a public troll finder talisman + this https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/kB5tm0y9-i-downloaded-a-match-due-to-a-toxic-person-for-the-5th-match-today-in-ranked-but-its-not-even
: it's not really skill if you keep custom teaming in a reliable team and get s rank or purposely keep
: Have you updated ur computer these days? Specifically, last night? If yes, reset your computer to the preview version, and everything will be all right
> [{quoted}](name=XiaoZhengTai,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=EnMom4VF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T10:21:42.372+0000) > > Have you updated ur computer these days? Specifically, last night? > If yes, reset your computer to the preview version, and everything will be all right or having 3 druids trait on but 1 of the druids is in reserve and not on the board
: Have you updated ur computer these days? Specifically, last night? If yes, reset your computer to the preview version, and everything will be all right
> [{quoted}](name=XiaoZhengTai,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=H7PWJOXr,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T10:22:02.400+0000) > > Have you updated ur computer these days? Specifically, last night? > If yes, reset your computer to the preview version, and everything will be all right meant because of the morning maintenance, not me
: A Thanks to All Twisted Treeline Players
aw, I get none because life and it starts after like 5:30pm or something
: I've edited the post, did you want to give it a refresh and see if you can see it now?
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Qualopec,realm=OCE,application-id=ATM3HYki,discussion-id=hc3die56,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T03:27:58.892+0000) > > I've edited the post, did you want to give it a refresh and see if you can see it now? how mich ye pay plez
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Pikachoochoo,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=HYhp7H2o,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T07:21:22.558+0000) > > so if I qued by myself in solo duo it still counts towards both skins then o.-? Who's the champ please, I thought it was Panth or Singed doing a funny pose but nope No, You need Gold in **2** queues, as i said before, Flex, Solo/Duo, or TT, you must have gold in 2 of those in order to get both rewards, otherwise if you're gold in only one of those, you will get the base skin and no chroma The champ is aatrox
> [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=HYhp7H2o,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T07:37:31.129+0000) > > No, You need Gold in **2** queues, as i said before, Flex, Solo/Duo, or TT, you must have gold in 2 of those in order to get both rewards, otherwise if you're gold in only one of those, you will get the base skin and no chroma > > The champ is aatrox okay ty
: > [{quoted}](name=Pikachoochoo,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=HYhp7H2o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-07T06:16:39.334+0000) > > does 2 ques mean we have to be in a team of 2 or more please? Was it a ranked match? o.o 2 Queues means Gold in Solo/Duo, Ranked TT, and/or Flex Queue For example i'm currently Gold in TT, Flex and will be getting both Skin and Chroma (Unless i do something toxic like last year...)
> [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=HYhp7H2o,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T07:08:09.693+0000) > > 2 Queues means Gold in Solo/Duo, Ranked TT, and/or Flex Queue > > For example i'm currently Gold in TT, Flex and will be getting both Skin and Chroma (Unless i do something toxic like last year...) so if I qued by myself in solo duo it still counts towards both skins then o.-? Who's the champ please, I thought it was Panth or Singed doing a funny pose but nope
: hit me up when you can log in
> [{quoted}](name=MR CARRY POTTER,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=H7PWJOXr,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T23:45:54.734+0000) > > hit me up when you can log in maintenance?
Rioter Comments
: Part of the problem that makes players of league so toxic is because people are worried about everyone but themselves. How many times have you seen toxic behavior because someone made a "bad play" or fed a few ez kills. Focus on you're own game and control yourself instead of what everyone else is doing. Spreading this toxic trash around does nothing for the game and it certainly doesn't help you improve.
> [{quoted}](name=bgentle2myashe,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=gHa3EExb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-19T05:56:08.166+0000) > > Part of the problem that makes players of league so toxic is because people are worried about everyone but themselves. How many times have you seen toxic behavior because someone made a "bad play" or fed a few ez kills. Focus on you're own game and control yourself instead of what everyone else is doing. Spreading this toxic trash around does nothing for the game and it certainly doesn't help you improve. at least there's still a rare few who flash save their allies to get there in time or block a collision spell lol
: I'm talking about getting banned for what someone else does to you, simple.
> [{quoted}](name=C Banger ,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=gHa3EExb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T04:09:30.924+0000) > > I'm talking about getting banned for what someone else does to you, simple. did you rage and they reported your rage content? o.-
: Excuse me, what?
does 2 ques mean we have to be in a team of 2 or more please? Was it a ranked match? o.o
: It's simple as not use abilities when not necessary.
> [{quoted}](name=C Banger ,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=i94BVRmB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T04:07:41.526+0000) > > It's simple as not use abilities when not necessary. Morg Q is long enough ta be safe dough unless she was doing it weird
: 1 of the ways to get trolled by your support
happens? Give 20s early warnings and tell people to check mia before crossing the road and creep aggro + mislead skillshots into missing
: URF is a toxic mode that promotes negativity and envelopes itself with an unfun aura.
URF is pretty much like a first person shooter + moba, so that's great fun, good for s rank farming, toxic-ish-ish-ish because of meta sheeple that wont adapt, communicate, help or tip one another or counter build and there's a whole bunch of items, and ways you can dodge Malph ult or actually catch it if you want to lure him away from his team {{item:3102}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3046}} {{item:2065}} {{item:2420}} {{item:3309}} {{item:3905}} {{item:3142}} Just avoid URF then if new and don't want any trolly feedback and fast paced gameplay or ask for tips if there's any nice people. I still see matches (4/7) where people won't buy sweeper even if I have a stacked ward item (I like the gold + urf cd + klepto sometimes :D)
: RE the 3 day ban, I can't exactly comment on specifics without the logs, but "telling someone off like a parent repeatedly" generally isn't welcome. RE the penguin emotes. People spam them because they're some of the most popular emotes in the game, it's become a meme. I assure you it has nothing to do with whatever profile icon you may have on this or any other site. RE the rest...what?
hey, is that demon emperor guy annoying???? Just curious if you've replied to him before or just chatted because he sounds kind of annoying already. He seems like the type that tries to bring anything off topic to try look right
: >Then there's the people who call skill shotters no skillers at timing for spamming if they bought enough mana sustain but when I make a dps that can kill somebody in 1-2s flat they put me on their ignore list This depend on what rank you are. At bronze, majority think the other person is either lucky or the champ is OP. > I believe people should be people and not sheeple to metas People have a choice between picking the highest win rate build, or play whatever they like. Just like you picking the worst alternative, others choose the one with a proven statistics. What is the problem? the problem lie in how effective you are with it. > I disagree because I use to** average 8-10 win averages** whenever I only **played ARAM** And i would have to call that as an exaggeration. > when rank use to not have rank up rewards then I started feeling stalked by trolls on fake accounts but it's recently stopped since like 2-4months ago How can you get stalked by trolls? the SOLO Q players in bronze is so vast. How likely can someone snipe you? 1/50 maybe. Or are you making a point that, everyone who have played with you during that time, hated your style so much they would purposely throw the game? Just like the jhin support example.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDemonEmperor,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=tQ98FEZG,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T09:32:36.239+0000) > > This depend on what rank you are. At bronze, majority think the other person is either lucky or the champ is OP. > > People have a choice between picking the highest win rate build, or play whatever they like. > > Just like you picking the worst alternative, others choose the one with a proven statistics. What is the problem? the problem lie in how effective you are with it. > > And i would have to call that as an exaggeration. > > How can you get stalked by trolls? the SOLO Q players in bronze is so vast. How likely can someone snipe you? 1/50 maybe. > > Or are you making a point that, everyone who have played with you during that time, hated your style so much they would purposely throw the game? Just like the jhin support example. it doesn't matter with either group, both are toxic on purpose or by nature because they're new and won't bother to listen
: > so anti "elitism" by rewarding people the same rate for pile jumping people who don't have enough trustworthy friends? Well, you don't see a guy without a GF lodge a complain that he cant date himself. So why should you, who cant form an arrange team, complain about others who can? There are things a couple can do that a single guy cant, and vice versa. Same with solo q, and team. This is purely what it is, you see yourself as someone who is missing out on things because you cant or wont find team mates. To those that make the time in their life to form friendship, rapport building by playing together, you think all of that is unfair. Why should you have to work toward that right? why should you have to make an effort? Life is a such an unfair game isn't it? We should all be getting benefits just like those that play with friends. > so I just buy 2 faerie charms usually on a long range poke spam support and a refillable potion with caster runes and prevent enemies from cs or even xp if they don't adapt then sometimes get the gold item to make grouchy allies happy -.- even though there's already a 7 or more kill lead to surpass worrying about somebody getting our bounty gold. Your tactic is REALLY BAD dude. You are losing gold and extra stats for what? +6 mana regen. You cant get wards upgrade then swap out for sweeper as the game go on. I don't wan to insult your intelligence, so ill simply say this. Learn from those who are better than you, they will let you know where you've went wrong. This is better than living in your own world thinking you are right, and practice a mistake until it become a bad habit. Also, no offence your game knowledge is severely lacking. + You don't think critically enough to benefit purely on **self **improvement.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDemonEmperor,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=tQ98FEZG,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-06T09:52:36.759+0000) > > Well, you don't see a guy without a GF lodge a complain that he cant date himself. So why should you, who cant form an arrange team, complain about others who can? There are things a couple can do that a single guy cant, and vice versa. Same with solo q, and team. > > This is purely what it is, you see yourself as someone who is missing out on things because you cant or wont find team mates. > > To those that make the time in their life to form friendship, rapport building by playing together, you think all of that is unfair. Why should you have to work toward that right? why should you have to make an effort? Life is a such an unfair game isn't it? > > We should all be getting benefits just like those that play with friends. > > Your tactic is REALLY BAD dude. You are losing gold and extra stats for what? +6 mana regen. You cant get wards upgrade then swap out for sweeper as the game go on. > > I don't wan to insult your intelligence, so ill simply say this. Learn from those who are better than you, they will let you know where you've went wrong. This is better than living in your own world thinking you are right, and practice a mistake until it become a bad habit. > > Also, no offence your game knowledge is severely lacking. + You don't think critically enough to benefit purely on **self **improvement. go win 5 aram matches in 7min solo que then or win a ranked 5vs3 because 2 of the feeders on your team finally left , don't talk trash without knowing somebody, I bloody farm s rank in aram solo queing for goodness sake https://ibb.co/BPpFnQL You're probably like the people that made me quit Dota, the ones that leave even though I'm asking for no help just because I'm killing enemy champs 1vs4 solo after laning or think that crystal maiden is "support" and can't build crit then use Strygy's bloodrage spell against him to woop him in 8s when he realizes he can't stay then tries to lothar out in her ult and die in invisi. The screenshots also started going down too like a few were being reported or just with time they were expiring, each of these bloody links had 7/10 win averages or higher https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment/y3y9Hcgn-aram-team-serious-aram-players-only?comment=0009
: Sorry I got my wires crossed a bit there, but my point still stands. Should someone who doesn't actively practice their CS get a harder S rank curve than someone who does?
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=tQ98FEZG,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-06T10:10:59.820+0000) > > Sorry I got my wires crossed a bit there, but my point still stands. Should someone who doesn't actively practice their CS get a harder S rank curve than someone who does? Yes if they treat enemy champs as cs instead or has a support that purposely doesn't help poke with full mana for 4-7min at a time just because they think I'm trolling
: RE the 3 day ban, I can't exactly comment on specifics without the logs, but "telling someone off like a parent repeatedly" generally isn't welcome. RE the penguin emotes. People spam them because they're some of the most popular emotes in the game, it's become a meme. I assure you it has nothing to do with whatever profile icon you may have on this or any other site. RE the rest...what?
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=NBhEWAwE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T05:36:43.309+0000) > > RE the 3 day ban, I can't exactly comment on specifics without the logs, but "telling someone off like a parent repeatedly" generally isn't welcome. > > RE the penguin emotes. People spam them because they're some of the most popular emotes in the game, it's become a meme. I assure you it has nothing to do with whatever profile icon you may have on this or any other site. > > RE the rest...what? gawd I hope I don't end up like Malcolm in this episode lol https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tk0am for being so tolerant of trolls in-game or new players that wont listen or trust me. Ima go, cya, goodnight, take care, and have good days, tyvm again for always/mainly the only person who ever really bothers to reply to me T_T
: RE the 3 day ban, I can't exactly comment on specifics without the logs, but "telling someone off like a parent repeatedly" generally isn't welcome. RE the penguin emotes. People spam them because they're some of the most popular emotes in the game, it's become a meme. I assure you it has nothing to do with whatever profile icon you may have on this or any other site. RE the rest...what?
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=NBhEWAwE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T05:36:43.309+0000) > > RE the 3 day ban, I can't exactly comment on specifics without the logs, but "telling someone off like a parent repeatedly" generally isn't welcome. > > RE the penguin emotes. People spam them because they're some of the most popular emotes in the game, it's become a meme. I assure you it has nothing to do with whatever profile icon you may have on this or any other site. > > RE the rest...what? mkay
: You kinda lost me a bit in that, but I mentioned CS because CS is a skill just like teamwork. That was my point. Some people will go out of their way to practice CS and improve that skill, some people won't bother and will just learn by playing the game. In the same manner, some people (of those that don't play with friends) will go out of their way to add people they though played good or they synergised well with and some won't because they don't want to. In both cases, both are equally valid ways to play the game. Why should one of those groups in either scenario be denied S ranks simply because they choose to play differently? Should I not be able to get an S rank on Neeko because I'm not playing support in what some people would deem its purest form? From your post, you give the impression that you believe players should have the freedom to play the way they want and be rewarded for it. As for ARAM, I'm not by any stretch saying that any champ can be adapted for success in ARAM. ARAM Nasus for example usually goes AP which is something that doesn't really work on SR. What I'm saying is that *by design* some champions will have more potential for success than others in ARAM, and some with very low potential, simply because they aren't designed for the team fight centric mode. I get the impression we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=tQ98FEZG,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T05:27:40.305+0000) > > You kinda lost me a bit in that, but I mentioned CS because CS is a skill just like teamwork. That was my point. > > Some people will go out of their way to practice CS and improve that skill, some people won't bother and will just learn by playing the game. In the same manner, some people (of those that don't play with friends) will go out of their way to add people they though played good or they synergised well with and some won't because they don't want to. > > In both cases, both are equally valid ways to play the game. > > Why should one of those groups in either scenario be denied S ranks simply because they choose to play differently? Should I not be able to get an S rank on Neeko because I'm not playing support in what some people would deem its purest form? From your post, you give the impression that you believe players should have the freedom to play the way they want and be rewarded for it. > > As for ARAM, I'm not by any stretch saying that any champ can be adapted for success in ARAM. ARAM Nasus for example usually goes AP which is something that doesn't really work on SR. What I'm saying is that *by design* some champions will have more potential for success than others in ARAM, and some with very low potential, simply because they aren't designed for the team fight centric mode. > > I get the impression we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I didn't say no s rank, I said why are they the same calculation rate. I tried Jhin support recently and the adc purposely chose Rakan and wouldn't help me on purpose and even said he was doing it to punish me for playing Jhin support (in ranked). Then there's the people who call skill shotters no skillers at timing for spamming if they bought enough mana sustain but when I make a dps that can kill somebody in 1-2s flat they put me on their ignore list -.- I believe people should be people and not sheeple to metas. I disagree because I use to average 8-10 win averages whenever I only played ARAM (because ranked felt too lenient on yucky people back then) when rank use to not have rank up rewards then I started feeling stalked by trolls on fake accounts but it's recently stopped since like 2-4months ago
: >so why do custom teams get the same srank calculation as a solo quer We don't necessarily know that they do, but if they do the argument that I would jump to would be that *teamwork is a skill too*. Obviously choosing to play with people you understand gives you an advantage, but it's the same principle as someone who practices CSing in customs vs someone who doesn't. The solo player *could* take the time to add people from their games who they liked/play well with to play in a team for those S ranks, or they could choose to take the disadvantage because they prefer to play solo. >maybe ARAM's not balanced because people follow metas so hard ARAM isn't balanced because champions aren't designed for ARAM, they're designed for SR. A champion like Morgana that has powerful team-fighting potential is going to do much better in ARAM than a champion like Kha'Zix who is designed for pick comps just by virtue of their base design. Twisted Treeline faces some of the same problems, but the fact that you can *pick* from the roster of champions that are effective in TT removes or mitigates most of them because it evolves it's own meta. ARAM doesn't have that luxury.
so anti "elitism" by rewarding people the same rate for pile jumping people who don't have enough trustworthy friends???? That's kinda lame. I don't get why you're mentioning cs, I personally don't like the starter meta (+ none permanent pots or people who buy control wards without a healthy enough lead with the luxury to) so I just buy 2 faerie charms usually on a long range poke spam support and a refillable potion with caster runes and prevent enemies from cs or even xp if they don't adapt then sometimes get the gold item to make grouchy allies happy -.- even though there's already a 7 or more kill lead to surpass worrying about somebody getting our bounty gold. Just don't get Q on Khaz then until it's the last upgrade and max W (if there's some untrustworthy allies + tank runes) or upgrade evenly with e but even without the bonus isolation dmg or passive it's still a nice amount (I don't know the range for triggering isolation dmg or if it's based on sight or the distance between champions in range) and you could just get Q once if you want to trigger an item like sheen or shojins. ARAM is the purest test of adaption in this game to me, e.g I got 4k+ gold on Miss Fortune without upgrading {{item:3303}} at all until the match finally ended because 3-4/5 the enemy team wouldn't build counter items
: Dare I ask why? Whatever you think of their money-making methods of late or the other controversies circling, they haven't exactly given us reason to believe they would tamper with games, even if doing it in such a specific manner for a single player on a tiny server were practically possible or worthwhile (which it's really not).
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=NBhEWAwE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T09:11:16.968+0000) > > Dare I ask why? > > Whatever you think of their money-making methods of late or the other controversies circling, they haven't exactly given us reason to believe they would tamper with games, even if doing it in such a specific manner for a single player on a tiny server were practically possible or worthwhile (which it's really not). did you mean this???? https://www.facebook.com/nasdaily/videos/the-chinese-money-trap/2154074531573487/
: I just met a weirdly disturbing Shen
eh, sorry for the late reply, wasn't really leaning towards money (if you meant Riot), just that years ago a noob feeder on NA raged at me for me warning him/her ahead of time before things happened and telling him/her off like a parent repeatedly in-game, he/she then threatened to have me banned because he/she claimed to know Riot staff and I did get banned for 3 days, and I still think saying the obvious and typing warnings repeatedly stoically in chat because somebody's repeatedly not listening or purposely being stubborn and tilting by not accepting tips, isn't flaming (it was ranked too -.-). I quit LoL for like 1-2 years after that bs. Then there's those randoms repeatedly spamming penguin emojis and penguin with shades emojis ingame (mainly ARAM) because I have a penguin profile picture on another site, wink spam, all behaving the same (e.g dancing instead of helping, afking, griefing, idly watching, running when not in danger, etc) and talking fruitilly like they're trying to make me a bad guy for being straight (nothing against fruity people but it is hypocrisy if they can be fruity then try to annoy others that aren't against it to be fruity)
: Is okay to feed to end a game when 2 players have rage quit on purpose.
an eye for an eye makes the whole world where did all the villagers that use to live near the river go after they put up the factories (blind), you get more xp and gold maybe at least, I won a 3vs5 rank once coz our feeders left lol, Ali, Olaf, and an aoe champ were leftover I think
HeartVine (OCE)
: Yeh, seems like we've had a few direct interactions over the past year (I recognised your name as well). Doesn't seem to be anything that stands out as being a bad experience, from what I can tell, mainly just some potential bugs you've encountered in-game and on the website, such as with TFT and match history.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=Fu7GJUyq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T02:59:28.582+0000) > > Yeh, seems like we've had a few direct interactions over the past year (I recognised your name as well). Doesn't seem to be anything that stands out as being a bad experience, from what I can tell, mainly just some potential bugs you've encountered in-game and on the website, such as with TFT and match history. okay tyvm
: Packet loss (the pause then jump, rather than regular delay) is just another type of connection issue. It can also easily be caused by an issue between you and the League servers (think ISP type issues) rather than at one end or the other. If it's nothing on your end, checking your ISPs service status page is always a good and easy next step. The chance of it being caused by another player is basically nil. It's not technically *impossible*, but practically speaking it may as well be. It would probably be easier for them to compromise your account and get it banned, which assuming you're safe with your passwords and don't share the account, also doesn't fall anywhere close to the category of "easy". Threats (or allusions to) on the other hand are taken very seriously, and if you are concerned you can pass the report on to player support for evaluation. Could be nothing, and just someone who thinks it's funny (which it totally isn't), but serious threats can end in law enforcement getting involved.
I'm still paranoid of corrupt Riot staff lol >.<
: it's not really skill if you keep custom teaming in a reliable team and get s rank or purposely keep
okay thanks, e.g a person who only solo ques has to adapt to both sides (in case of trolls, noobs, griefers, stalkers, and etc for allies) > a person who has a trustworthy team has 50% less problems to think about so why do custom teams get the same srank calculation as a solo quer, and ARAM is straight into the pan action, cuts right through to the team fights, and maybe ARAM's not balanced because people follow metas so hard they can't mix items, runes, and upgrades up well for themselves
Rioter Comments
HeartVine (OCE)
: Based on the info on the LoR website, it seems that the only requirement for receiving the Moonstruck Poro is to pre-register for the game, meaning you shouldn't need to download or play the game in order to receive the poro when the game reaches it's full launch.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=Fu7GJUyq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T01:57:37.159+0000) > > Based on the info on the LoR website, it seems that the only requirement for receiving the Moonstruck Poro is to pre-register for the game, meaning you shouldn't need to download or play the game in order to receive the poro when the game reaches it's full launch. okay ty, your name sounds familiar but I can't remember whether it was a good experience or a bad 1 lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
HeartVine (OCE)
: I think you may have misinterpreted the requirements for completing the anniversary missions. To be clear, the only requirements for completing the anniversary missions (thus far) has been to "play one game". The name of the day 2 mission is "Year 10 - Corki, Ezreal & Graves", but that does not constitute as any kind of requirement for completing the mission. For future reference, names of missions are in a light yellow/cream-like colour, while the requirements of missions are in a plain grey/white colour.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=khePvsf8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-19T03:00:40.220+0000) > > I think you may have misinterpreted the requirements for completing the anniversary missions. > > To be clear, the only requirements for completing the anniversary missions (thus far) has been to "play one game". The name of the day 2 mission is "Year 10 - Corki, Ezreal & Graves", but that does not constitute as any kind of requirement for completing the mission. > > For future reference, names of missions are in a light yellow/cream-like colour, while the requirements of missions are in a plain grey/white colour. tyvm
Show more

Pikachoochoo

Level 223 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion