: I am unable to search for a ranked game
Posting just to see if we get a red response to this.
: Hi, I'm Silver 1 Support main, would that suffice?
> [{quoted}](name=BluFire56,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=uniKaMuv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-30T20:10:01.334+0000) > > Hi, I'm Silver 1 Support main, would that suffice? Would be more then willing to give you a go :). Add me in game. and next time were doing 5's we will give you a shot.
Rioter Comments
: Coaching Sessions.
Have accepted all adds thus far, please be patient with me though. I can't do everyone at once :), but hopefully I can help everyone.
Rioter Comments
: Are you on a Mac?
> [{quoted}](name=HORSE OF FORCE,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=G0lElqOP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-02T01:16:02.621+0000) > > Are you on a Mac? Hey Horse, Nah I am not on a mac, but I am still finding I have this issue. it works at times. but mainly when I start my pc I have to open/close launcher about 5-10 times to get it to lunch. any ideas?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nestay (OCE)
: [LFM] Volatile eSports Looking for Plat 3+ Members (All roles)
Age: 23 Location: Regional NSW Rank: Plat 1 Position: jungle Champ pool: Vi main, kha, j4, wukong, panth. Can pick up others. Why I want to join: just want to see if I have what it takes to compete seriously at league on Oce. So work full time hours so would need to see how many hours and time slots team is looking at.
: Vi Bug
You can no longer Flash whilst charging Q, puts it on CD like you were interrupted.
Rioter Comments
: This was posted on reddit as follows: Server: EUW Type of Bug: In Game Description: Q Spell Vi and/or Flash are bugged Steps to reproduce: Launch a game and pick Vi with a Flash Charge your Q and flash during the loading As you see, the flash cancel the Q Expected result: You should do a Flash during the Q spell Vi Observed result: The flash cancel your Q spell. Reproduction rate: 10/10 System specs: Intel Core i7 4770 Processor, Windows Technical Preview (Win 10), MSI Radeon R9 270X 4G, 8Go RAM 2133MHz ... Our team is currently investigating, and thank you for the report Roman Numeral 6.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cochese,realm=OCE,application-id=3fteLeTW,discussion-id=MaIv23OV,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2014-12-11T00:43:13.997+0000) > This was posted on reddit as follows: > > Server: EUW > Type of Bug: In Game > Description: Q Spell Vi and/or Flash are bugged > Steps to reproduce: > Launch a game and pick Vi with a Flash > Charge your Q and flash during the loading > As you see, the flash cancel the Q > Expected result: You should do a Flash during the Q spell Vi > Observed result: The flash cancel your Q spell. > Reproduction rate: 10/10 > System specs: Intel Core i7 4770 Processor, Windows Technical Preview (Win 10), MSI Radeon R9 270X 4G, 8Go RAM 2133MHz ... > > Our team is currently investigating, and thank you for the report Roman Numeral 6. Yeah, that is the same scenario for me. im guessing it is a bug not a nerf if it is on more then just vi as I have now seen on reddit. thank you for your reply.
: Patch 4.21 Bugs Megathread
Not sure if it is a bug or a genuine nerf, but it wasn't in the patch notes. Can no longer flash Q as vi, it goes on cooldown?? was this intentional?
: Why does not voting in a surrender vote, count as a no?
As simple as it sounds, unless they are no longer in the game. Even without a cast vote they still make up a percentage of the team. So it's still technically 3 out of 5 want to surrender, and as it states 70% of the team must agree to surrender. Not 70% of votes. Hope that helps.
: Shen needs scale changes
Also his passive scales off max HP I'm quite sure?

Roman Numeral 6

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion