Rioter Comments
: Champion update: Poppy, Keeper of the Hammer
Been waiting so long for this poppy update, looks sooo good, but why is there such a disparity between splash art face and in game face model? aside from being less cheruby and more narrow and pointy, the overtly exaggerated and cartoony facial animations she constantly pulls makes her face seem sharper and they all tend to be creepy. (new dance creep levels through the roof) the update looks great but shes supposed to be stern/stoic-ish (maybe grumpy even?) which comes across amazingly in her new classic splash but gets gutted in game by those nasty over done facial animations. Maybe its just me? i appreciate the extra effort put into the animations but did they all need to be so exaggerated and clash so hard with her character?
: Sweetheart Annie skin, New particles please
: Sweetheart Annie skin, New particles please
it's possible, nearly every comment in her feed back section on PBE boards is asking for it, also its actually not possible to buy 750 worth of rp anyway so people who can buy it can afford it at either price unless they are sitting on a small chunk of RP anyway. im not against them making 750 rp skins, but i'd rather it wasn't a once a year valentine type skin that they skimped on, that goes doubly as it is an annie skin
Rioter Comments
: Champion Update: Tristana
Do you guys a riot have an approximate release schedule for this yet? really excited to play new Tris but worried this might go the way of the blood moon skins and end up taking 2 months to come out...
: Champion Update: Tristana
Wow New tristana looks too awesome, and now she looks like a yordle not just a little girl. Ears are especially good. not sure what people mean when they say furry pandering? she doesn't have fur or a tail or an animal head? you guys know what a furry is right?
Rioter Comments

Sega playbox 64

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion