Rioter Comments
: Hey there, Could you try manually installing the [Visual C++ 2005 Redist package (x86)](https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5638) and then attempt to install the game, let me know if this helps.
Worked like a charm, cheers mate
Rioter Comments
Kairutox (OCE)
: Looking for Top for TeGC
Hi Not a top lane main, but i do occasionally play Champs are: Ekko, Riven, Fiora, Gnar and Rumble I was b5, so only add me if you desperately need someone Sherk420 {{champion:245}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:68}}
: That's questionable and insulting to the rabbitohs to assign them to teemo =-(. They aren't that toxic of a team!
Teemo is like a rabbit. Who else do we assign them to?
: >i have installed them in seperate locations and it still wont work Are you trying to run them both at the same time? This will not work however having both installed and using one at a time should work just fine (I do it myself) >With buying the accounts (of lolskinshop or obtgame) is that allowed or not? As I said above, no. Any trading, sharing or selling(buying is included in this) of accounts is not allowed. >1.4. Can I share or sell my account or login credentials? (No.) When you create an account with us, we require you to select a unique username and password (collectively, your “Login Credentials”), which you’ll use each time you access the Game. You can’t share your account or Login Credentials with anyone. You can’t sell, transfer or allow any other person to access your account or Login Credentials, or offer to do so. You’re entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials.
Ok. Thank you for telling me so i dont break any contracts
: Hey there, You'd need to install them into separate locations (This can be selected during the installation process) thus you'd have to also patch them both seperately. >So i recently decided to download the Korean patcher, and get an account (to get better) You do realise to create an account on the KR server you need a Korean SSN, thus you need to be a Korean Permanent Resident or Korean Citizen to be even eligible to make an account. Please remember that the trading, selling or sharing of accounts is against the ToS and can/probably will result in your account being permanently suspended.
1. i have installed them in seperate locations and it still wont work 2. With buying the accounts (of lolskinshop or obtgame) is that allowed or not?
Rioter Comments
: Looking for team members for ranked or normals, must be willing to just have fun and not flame etc.
I cant add atm, but i will warn, i do flame at myself for being retarded
: Supports who think they are APC
I'll admit, i have done this. We were winning the game, and we just started trolling
: It does suck that some epic skins just will not be seen again. But why you cant gift them from one account to another is to stop people selling them (or the accounts) for hundreds of dollars each. up until fairly recently when riot canceled all existing codes, you could buy Championship Riven on ebay for something like $300! and skins like PAX TF for a lot more. Riot doesn't like that: 1. because it means that they aren't making any money off the sale, and they'd rather you spend your $300 on skins that lead into their wallets. (which is what the whole 'legacy, not limited edition' skin line is about. 2. (more importantly) because it's exploitation of players, and RIOT for all its flaws does actually care about the player base a lot lot more than most companies. But unfortunately it means that you cant gift limited/legacy skins, because a black market trade will inevitably come out of it. I personally don't think there should be ANY limited/legacy skins, everyone should be able to enjoy their favourite champion with any skin they have. The only reason to even have limited/legacy skins is to feel exclusive, and what feeling 'exclusive' really means on a psychological is: **"haha i have something you don't, I'm special and you're not! haha" ** Which in my opinion isn't a nice mindset at all.
You're right. it would lead to black marketing Now ill wait for the riot skins to come back
: Hey there, The latest update from Riot about event presence in OCE was about pax 2015, [which they did not attend](http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/2dzAlFg9-will-riot-be-at-pax-aus-2015?comment=0002). There are also no current plans to attend pax this time around, thus no free skins. Sorry about that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: OPL Last Hit
You can build better health tank items than damage tank items. Plus they need the dmg
Rioter Comments
: FORSAKEN JAYCE BUG?!?!
What computer do u have
: When exactly does the crash occur?
Whenever i start a game, and am about to enter
Gryyi (OCE)
: Best Skin Idea Ever
Why is this not a thing???
: LF SILVER OR BRONZE FOR RANKED
Sherk420 Supp,b4 Warning: I will not be able to play yet, as i am having a crash issue with league
: Hey there, This can be caused by many things, lets first rule out the most common by having you run a [client repair](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974-Bug-Splat-and-Game-Crashes#wq6). Let me know if this helps.
Just tested, it did not work. Please dont say i need to re-download
AS Doss (OCE)
: Alpha Sydney is looking for players in all roles to compete in the 2016 LoL OOL Split 2!
: Another cheater pretending to not have cheated! NICE TRY SON! ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT! GG RIOT YOU DID SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE! BUT GUESS WHAT? CHEATERS CAN JUST CREATE NEW ACCOUNT IN 10 SEC AND CHEAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GG RIOT!
You remind me of one of my female friends. She makes retarded comments at times EG: Im happy, because i was the fastest ovary to the sperm
: Why can no rioter just give me a human response. dont want all this copy and paste
Because Rito is retarded at times like this. It happens with every game company
Rioter Comments
Newsonts (OCE)
: New Champion (top/jungle) Castor, The Justice Seeker/The Head Chef
This seems a lot like {{champion:4}} and {{champion:83}}
Rek (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sherk420,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=7N15RElM,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-05-02T08:15:40.658+0000) > > 1: I didn't know where to post it (at school, couldn't communicate with anyone from the team) > 2: Crowd control is the name the community adopted. The real name is tenacity (I believe) > 3: Thank you! This may seem odd, but this is a job I have never tried but I was interested in, and one thing said by sapphire: they want someone willing to learn. I may be a terrible analyst now, but I'm not Phreak. I've still got lots to learn. But thanks for your opinion Literally everything about your analysis is incorrect. No, tenacity is not the name for crowd control abilities. Tenacity is the term used for lowering the time you are CC'd. And I don't know what "I'm not Phreak" means but if you think you're a better analyst than Phreak you are SORELY mistaken. Your analysis gives absolutely zero depth into ANY aspect of the team comp, enemy team comp or win conditions for either team. And in the very minor cases you actually attempted to give analysis or ideas, they're wrong in the first place. So Makkam's comment is definitely correct, right now, you would make a terrible analyst. I highly suggest watching some games and trying to figure out WHY things are done rather than WHEN things are done. This could've passed for a low-tier news article rather than an analyst piece. Let this be a warning to anyone who is considering a career in e-sports - this is NOT how you approach it. Do your homework.
Ok. I got Tenacity and crowd control mixed up. When im saying "Im not Phreak", what im saying isn't that im better than Phreak. Im the complete **OPPOSITE** of Phreak. But i see what you mean. In paragraph 4, i understand what you mean. I do need to work on this. But thanks. This is just a learning curve. This was a rush job, and i didn't analyse like many of the LCS analysts would. But I have many things to learn. So again: Thanks
Makkam (OCE)
: Firstly, why are you posting this as a topic? Secondly, you have tenacity confused with CC? Thirdly, you would make a terrible analyst.
1: I didn't know where to post it (at school, couldn't communicate with anyone from the team) 2: Crowd control is the name the community adopted. The real name is tenacity (I believe) 3: Thank you! This may seem odd, but this is a job I have never tried but I was interested in, and one thing said by sapphire: they want someone willing to learn. I may be a terrible analyst now, but I'm not Phreak. I've still got lots to learn. But thanks for your opinion
: When will next champ be out ?
Légs (OCE)
: Which champion did you fall in love with FIRST.
Lajneen (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=YMJ6aEmJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-01T10:48:27.426+0000) > > you don't really think they give half a fk about esports... Do you? That's pretty much all they care about. OCE is the most unskilled and least important region in the world, that's not gonna change no matter how much they invest.
> [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=YMJ6aEmJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-01T19:16:33.262+0000) > > That's pretty much all they care about. > > OCE is the most unskilled and least important region in the world, that's not gonna change no matter how much they invest. Russia, Smaller areas: Are they pros now???
: Let's talk Ryze
Please watch game 4 of the 2015 world championships and then tell us ryze is bad
: Nidalee, Jarvan IV, Sejuani, or other
450: Yi 1350: Udyr 3150: Nidalee/Gragas 4800: Graves, Jarvan 6300: Elise, Ekko, Rek'sai
: stop playing with wifi, its bad.
I can Approve of this
Rioter Comments
Glacial (OCE)
: Sapphire eSports recruiting Junior Analyst.
Is there an age limit? (14 year old student, lookign for a job in it/esports career)
Pinch KS (OCE)
: TSM Ezreal is a scripter
How do you know he scripts?
: PBE for OCE
Please can we has one
Rioter Comments
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Hey mate, Those should be added to your account mid this week!
Have recieved it, thanks for this!
: Hey there, From what I can find the only rewards being given out for the viewing parties this time around is a 3-day IP Boost, did you book your ticket online? If so you should've received a redemptpion code via email for your IP boost. If you haven't received your code please firstly check your junk email just in case it’s made its way in there by accident! If you still can’t find it please [contact HOYTS Customer Service](https://hoyts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201755258-Cinema) with your online booking number and email address of which your booking was made with. HOYTS will resend your redemption code to the email address of which you made your booking. For security purposes, HOYTS will only be able to resend the same redemption code you would have received and only to the email address of which the booking was made with in the first place. For more information check out [this](http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-events/Te5n67OW-hoyts-and-league-of-legends-viewing-parties-update) thread and the [hoyts viewing party page](http://promo.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/hoyts-viewing-parties/) for more info.
Hi What i mean was they had a competition where 6 people had to imitate the 6 banned champions. I was one of these the victor got an RP card, and everyone else was to get a mystery skin
  Rioter Comments
: HOYTS and League of Legends viewing parties update
Hi, I participated in an event at Broadway, and was supposed to get a mystery skin (I was the kid who didn't know nautilis) And haven't recieved it. Has this been sent out? Thanks
: [LFT] Bronze - Silver league, Jungle Main
Add Sherk420, I love {{champion:223}} Supp!
: > [{quoted}](name=Sherk420,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=FIE6zd02,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-05T02:07:04.314+0000) > Champions im Proficient in: {{champion:245}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:223}} if ur bronce ur not proficient in any champ m8
What i mean is that these are my current bests.
andyMak (OCE)
: need more mid mains
{{champion:7}} : Easy to learn and very bursty {{champion:245}} : Can either go tanky or ap and will still eliminate {{champion:13}} :Easy, not too punishing if you fail lane
Rioter Comments
: Hey, all showing this year will have thunder sticks. As you rightly point out they do make a difference to the atmosphere. Hope you can make it!
Where do we get the thundersticks? And are they free or do we have to pay??{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: HOYTS and League of Legends viewing parties update
Hey, i won a contest and i had my tickets booked by ChuChuZ, does that mean i still get the boost or not?
luhke (OCE)
: looking for players who want to get out of bronze 4
Show more

Sherk420

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion