: > [{quoted}](name=Captain Fortune,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-04-17T15:22:58.625+0000) > > definitely did not get banned, or else i wouldn't be able to comment here, do they even still do that apology thing anymore? I remember it was a thing back in s1 and s2. Today you learned...forum/board bans are not linked to ingame bans.
> [{quoted}](name=DianasGotSwag,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2016-04-20T13:00:23.672+0000) > > Today you learned...forum/board bans are not linked to ingame bans. Thats news to me, I always thought forum accounts were linked to game accounts
Numemon (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=A steezy Scizor,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-04-19T23:54:24.262+0000) > > no, league didn't turn you into a monster. it just acted as a catalyst to bring out that monster. Ouch, that must've hit home.
> [{quoted}](name=Lumers,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-04-20T01:31:05.072+0000) > > Ouch, that must've hit home. Brb going to therapy
: TLDR; OP got a ban from riot where they reminded them of how much they had spent on the game and said that if they leave a comment on the boards saying that they are a horrible person one day they might get to play it again (lol).
> [{quoted}](name=DianasGotSwag,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-17T14:33:15.725+0000) > > TLDR; > OP got a ban from riot where they reminded them of how much they had spent on the game and said that if they leave a comment on the boards saying that they are a horrible person one day they might get to play it again (lol). definitely did not get banned, or else i wouldn't be able to comment here, do they even still do that apology thing anymore? I remember it was a thing back in s1 and s2.
Niji (OCE)
: League of Legends has rot my soul now the only thing I can think of is taking my blade to my evil teammates, I have an insatiable bloodlust brought about by years of intentional feeding and afking, so they want to die to piss me off, they want to leave to piss me off? Then I shall find them on our plane and kill them myself, remove them from the game of life myself, I hope the tribunal in the afterlife sentences them to be banned to hell for all of time after I am done with my holy retribution.
> [{quoted}](name=Niji,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-04-17T11:47:48.225+0000) > > League of Legends has rot my soul now the only thing I can think of is taking my blade to my evil teammates, I have an insatiable bloodlust brought about by years of intentional feeding and afking, so they want to die to piss me off, they want to leave to piss me off? Then I shall find them on our plane and kill them myself, remove them from the game of life myself, I hope the tribunal in the afterlife sentences them to be banned to hell for all of time after I am done with my holy retribution. inb4 there is no tribunal in the afterlife and trolls get away scott free.
Sneed (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Captain Fortune,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-04-17T07:26:22.222+0000) > > Sure, I believe the toxic community turned me into a prick. But since you don't believe in such a community why are you a prick? Just because it is a game doesn't mean the actions of other plays can't affect you. Judging by the way you phrased your comment I'm assuming you like to be toxic in your games? > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I used '''''''''toxic'''''''''' because the word is thrown around too much without proper use. I'm a prick in-game and out, it's how I am and I don't really give a shit about changing it. I'm not toxic in my games at all. I'm blunt, which is mistaken for toxic. You're just an asshole, but you can only admit to it by using the community as a scapegoat. So I recommend for you to play the game as a game, not as a chat room.
> [{quoted}](name=Keroseen,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-04-17T07:42:11.779+0000) > > I used '''''''''toxic'''''''''' because the word is thrown around too much without proper use. I'm a prick in-game and out, it's how I am and I don't really give a shit about changing it. > > I'm not toxic in my games at all. I'm blunt, which is mistaken for toxic. > > You're just an asshole, but you can only admit to it by using the community as a scapegoat. So I recommend for you to play the game as a game, not as a chat room. I would love to see what you refer to as "blunt", I don't think you understand what I'm complaining about. Im not talking about ggez or "lol rekt" style bullshit. Im asking about people threatening to rape my unborn children, I'm taking about extreme racism and hate speech. Also I'm not an asshole, I've been playing this game for years, and I've never been toxic. But this community is out of control, And i love how you focused in on the chat aspect of the game when that was not my topic at all. I don't think you read anything past the title. My main issue is intentional feeding in order to ruin ranked games. Atleast you know you are a prick both in game and out, its a start.
Sneed (OCE)
: Sure, the '''''''''''''''toxic''''''''''''''''' community can contribute to the fact that you're being a massive prick, but it's also your fault too. Realise that it's just a game and that at the end of the day, your games don't affect how you are in real life. So just get over it. And if they do affect you that I don't even know what's wrong with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Keroseen,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-04-17T06:40:59.775+0000) > > Sure, the '''''''''''''''toxic''''''''''''''''' community can contribute to the fact that you're being a massive prick, but it's also your fault too. > Realise that it's just a game and that at the end of the day, your games don't affect how you are in real life. So just get over it. > > And if they do affect you that I don't even know what's wrong with you. Sure, I believe the toxic community turned me into a prick. But since you don't believe in such a community why are you a prick? Just because it is a game doesn't mean the actions of other plays can't affect you. Judging by the way you phrased your comment I'm assuming you like to be toxic in your games? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
andyMak (OCE)
: What ya gonna do when people irl start trolling you. Just quit iel too? Maybe work on your anger issues and realize its just a game
> [{quoted}](name=andyMak,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-17T03:50:30.276+0000) > > What ya gonna do when people irl start trolling you. Just quit iel too? Maybe work on your anger issues and realize its just a game People in real life don't act like douchbags for absolutely no reason because they can hide behind the protection of anonymity. Any if they do hurl any hate speech or verbal abuse at people, we actually have a functional legal system. It happens all the time.
Malygos (OCE)
: implying the NA community wasnt worse implying you should even be discontent with walking away from league
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-16T22:07:48.401+0000) > > implying the NA community wasnt worse > implying you should even be discontent with walking away from league Atleast back in NA we had a functional report system, heck we even had tribunal for a while.
Main Line (OCE)
: The trouble is that people are less responsible these days. They don't like to admit when they are wrong. Yank culture if you like. Always find a way to pass blame. It's always some other reason. I never fuck up. So when two different people are at each other we have this "toxicity". I find it much easier though to give them a good blasting while you mute them, then you won't hear their BS excuses back to you, and it won't tilt you any more. "Don't argue punk, you're wrong, admit you are wrong, fix your mistake, do not pass blame and LEARN."
> [{quoted}](name=Main Line,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-17T02:18:02.493+0000) > > The trouble is that people are less responsible these days. They don't like to admit when they are wrong. Yank culture if you like. Always find a way to pass blame. It's always some other reason. I never fuck up. So when two different people are at each other we have this "toxicity". > I find it much easier though to give them a good blasting while you mute them, then you won't hear their BS excuses back to you, and it won't tilt you any more. > "Don't argue punk, you're wrong, admit you are wrong, fix your mistake, do not pass blame and LEARN." I've tried so many times talking to them, but whats the point? people that want to ruin games will find a way to do it even without verbal abuse.
Numemon (OCE)
: Are you trolling?
> [{quoted}](name=Lumers,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=g9yUmUce,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-16T17:12:12.359+0000) > > Are you trolling? no, the OCE community is seriously toxic, and unfortunately I've become one of them
Rioter Comments
Brookles (OCE)
: how does honor banners work?
I have: 41 friendly 12 helpful 102 teamwork 57 honorable opponent I've had the green ribbon for ages, not sure when exactly I got it but its more about the consistency of getting honoured.
Wess (OCE)
: I have had 4 games against bots, 1 of those had zero bots, 1 had two and the other 2 had one each. They seriously need to be weeded out. (although them not flaming is pretty nice, but playing like a toddler isn't)
Yeah, I ued to just play the bot games without interacting with my team. But that particular game I was hitting 8k ms and It gave me the time to properly analyse my teammates.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: A simple yes would've been a good answer, but I guess you can also digress.
Not always, sometimes you need to digress.
Rioter Comments
noogai (OCE)
: Your entire post history is "X champ is BS because it can burst/damage/tank/do things I don't like". Vi takes skill. Knowing when to Q in or when to save it to escape, timing your Q so you hit it, aiming your Q, using your E to effectively reset auto attacks, using your ult. While the ult is point and click, it's not "durr ult adc and it dies". You can get chain CC'd or even bursted down after the ult. I can't even find any match history or champion usage statistics on your name, so I'm going to assume you don't play ranked.
People give vi a bad name, she takes lots of skill.
Rioter Comments
Plutooh (OCE)
: Bots, bots and more bots and AFK players
Sorry :( ill just uninstall now.
Cabbages (OCE)
: Why can't they be red instead of pink :(
Isn't the whole skin pink though? i mean they would look pretty bad as red.
Manyula (OCE)
: oh yeah? Tell me more MR bronzelord Vi main. Because Vi really sticks to champions without ulting them.
yeesh, way to attack the person not the argument. I never said vi didn't stick to champions. When was the last time you were fighting a person in melee and you ulted them. Vi's ult is usually to gap close onto their backline, and you try to position it so that you hit as many people on your way there. But i guess personal attacks are easier than playing the champion. MR no vi games. Also consider this, ranked isn't the only way to play this game.
: *fist bump* the color scheme of her wings are awesome!!!! See you on the rift!
Yeah! i like how they made them super light so they stand out a lot.
  Rioter Comments
Manyula (OCE)
: Sounds like Rito is telling you not to ult an ulted poppy imo.
A lot of the times you use vis ult for positioning. The damage is only a small factor of what makes that ult great. It can allows you to get to the backline pretty safely.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Riot should just do their usual routine and hand him a void nerf, like reducing 2 max HP or 3 AD. Then people would come off real quick.
Hold up, we are trying to nerf him not completely destroy the champion. Maybe reduce move speed by 1. Or make it so that when he dashes his hair doesn't move with the wind. Thats good enough. Also can we reduce evelynn damage by 200% she is too toxic.
: I wouldn't be surprised if you left something out, and I wouldn't be surprised if you've done much worse in other games. Without context there's no way to figure out what all of your comments are truly about. If you've been banned, it's for good reason and Riot isn't going to lift it. Even with a full lobby reporting you it wouldn't increase the severity of your punishment.
There is a lot of riot can do no wrong on these forums. Riot forgets that their players are human. Every aspect of human emotion they have bundled into one toxic label and punish everyone for it. This is obviously a case of retaliation, was he banned because he hurt yasuo's feelings? maybe yasuo shouldn't have been a dick in the first place.
: Not a bad plan! That still involves mouse moment tho for walking around. How about as soon as you lock him in champ select you just skip straight to the end-game screen.
I don't know, it might confuse them. How with having to click ryze's face and all. I mean what if they accidentally click a complex champion by accident? They should just get the lp and ip when they accept the match. To avoid them getting confused.
: Buff ryze? well i suppose they could put all his abilities into one, that way you would only have to mash 1 button with mindless repetition instead of 3...
thats bit too complex for the average ryze player. Maybe have all his abilities automatically activate when near other players?
Happiest (OCE)
: How do I jungle?
Just play Vi. Her clears are nice, and her gank potential is amazing pre 6 with q. And at 6 its mind blowing. Vi is the best champion.
Jink (OCE)
: Shyvana's Broken.
Her broken what? What is shyvana's broken?
Knuuckles (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vi Bot,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=3QZL0Efi,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2015-10-16T09:07:11.698+0000) > > This is just the average GD poster. I don't know what anything does but everyone is always saying cleanse QSS for op champs so i will say it too. I know nothing, don't get caught in ult Get Gud scrub. my only response is wot
I wasn't talking about you ;p, i was agreeing with your point.
Knuuckles (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pack a Bag,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=3QZL0Efi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-15T06:55:42.338+0000) > > Cleanse. > QSS. > Don't get caught in Kindred's ult. Wait wot, think you need to look up what these ults do
> [{quoted}](name=Knuuckles,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=3QZL0Efi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-15T07:04:36.088+0000) > > Wait wot, think you need to look up what these ults do This is just the average GD poster. I don't know what anything does but everyone is always saying cleanse QSS for op champs so i will say it too. I know nothing, don't get caught in ult Get Gud scrub.
: ahahah lol probs but we will all know that I discovered it xD
Or they can just play janna, and push your whole team our of the ult. Killing them and making your ult useless. New meta
: You are aware that: 1. Kindred can no longer hunt jungle creeps after 5 or 6 stacks. 2. Kindred's mark on champions takes 8 seconds to arm.
I had no idea there was an arming time on her passive, so i can't just use it when i start the gank?
: So it's not some sort of sign from on high? ...devastating
crud, i already bought mord. Can i get a refund pls riot
Nijel (OCE)
: I Need To Mystery Gift Someone
Légs (OCE)
: The main reason for this change was to kind of change Tibbers identity in the game, from basically being this protective wall who lives just to be summoned or try to protect Annie, to becoming a truly fearsome bear. I guess I am wrong when I said he doesn't really provide much of a role other than the aoe burst, maybe because I never really get into a situation where I use tibbers to tank tower shots or skillshots, nevertheless what I was trying to say is wouldn't it be cool for Annie to be this intimidating little girl with a fearsome bear rather than an intimidating little girl with a bear that just takes all the hits for her and tries to get you to back off. It was just a thought anyways, Tibbers how he is right now is still fine imo and is probably for the best.
You think you've seen true pain? Imagine warlock with aghanim's sceptre and refresher orb. Basically 4 Steroid tibbers, each as strong as a champion and always stun when summoned. Annie is fine.
Bibimbap (OCE)
: Any kind soul willing to teach about Lee Sin?
The problem with lee sin as a midlaner, compared with top for example is that he doesn't have a way to trade equally with a lot of the popular picks right now. For example if a lux were to q auto w auto you, at lvl 1-5 you would lose half your hp with no way to fight back. Unless you q'd into her in which case she will shield auto harass you and kill you with ignite. Same goes for victor azir ect. The reason why you can play some melee such as riven and irelia mid is because they have a way of dealing damage in the safety of a stun and then quickly disengage. If you really wanted to play lee sin mid you would have to put a lot of points into your shield early.
Rioter Comments
: wat..... the only %Hp is on his w or R
: Have you seen Susan with 700 stacks and {{item:3053}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3078}} ???
but susan needs work to get that far. Darius just hits q
: lel
Other than his passive just being a ludens echo, this champion feels pretty solid. Except for the %Hp scaling on is E.
: Ban Choopi Please
Ban SteveRanas Please. The Player "SteveRanas" kept naming and shaming on the forums saying things like "Ban Choopi Please" and you should open a support ticket. Thank you- Felsummoner
: An Orc champ?
Reminds me of troll warlord. But his passives alone are a free infinity edge, which is slightly worrying.
: I actually hear it more from the losing team for some reason
I tend to use it when we get stomped. I use it in a more sarcastic tone, when the enemy is in our base at 15 minutes ill be like ggez and pretend I'm the one winning. Or a 50 minute base race, everyone knows it wasnt easy. GGEZ is mostly used in a sarcastic fashion. But I would never use it when its a normal game and I'm winning.
: they could always ban him....
You are creating a champion, whose only place in league is the ban list. Doesn't sound very interesting. The armour shred concept is sound, however you also give him 50 other skills. An anti tank should not be a tank himself.
: (Champion suggestion) Dawn- The Anti Tank.
Basically, you can't escape me, you can't out heal me, you can't build against me. Fuck you, I win? > [{quoted}](name=littleganker,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=qYxotUI1,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-30T21:59:03.943+0000) > Causing squishy targets to become squishier, tanky targets to not be tanky and totally ruining their tanks ability to absorb damage. Dawn- The anti gameplay
Jink (OCE)
: How does us donating to Charity bypass the problem that the government printing them money causes?
Do you even understand how money works? Its not a law of nature, its value is only what we give it. The more money we print the less value it has. Print 300 billion and we might swell adopt toilet paper as our new currency.
Nijel (OCE)
: RP Giveaway (more to come too)
What OCE needs the most right now is a larger community presence. All the league news i read about is NA EU Korea, hell even our new OCE skin hasn't been talked about at all on the other boards. We need to show the world we exist!
Show more

Shyvana Bot

Level 44 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion