Dapey (OCE)
: Judging by this siris guy its pretty obvious his toxic, I believe gnmish probably got the call and then siris wanted some "revenge" before he dodged. Happens a lot actually when getting outcalled. I think this guy needs a ban. PS: This siris guys name rings a bell, sure I've played with him before and he was toxic AF
> [{quoted}](name=Dapey,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=6Y6BTVxj,comment-id=000600000002,timestamp=2016-12-21T00:12:12.717+0000) > > Judging by this siris guy its pretty obvious his toxic, I believe gnmish probably got the call and then siris wanted some "revenge" before he dodged. Happens a lot actually when getting outcalled. > > I think this guy needs a ban. > > PS: This siris guys name rings a bell, sure I've played with him before and he was toxic AF Lol Dapey no one cares about what you "believe", also my name rings a bell because you obviously happened across this forum because I declined one of your friends requests trying to add so you can flame me like every other child that's happened across this thread?? hmmmmmmmmm pretty toxic behaviour ayyylol, goldfish memory? lmao dude, is "Revenge" what you call words, pretty mild revenge. Anyway your input is totally irrelevant and I also couldn't care less about a thing some kid on the internet has to say about something that he wasn't even a part of :^)
gnmish (OCE)
: Thing is I didn't instalock and I'd appreciate it if you didn't jump to this conclusion, I'm more than happy for riot to do a full investigation just to clear this matter up and prove this guy made death threats without ANY type of abuse towards him or motivation besides getting outcalled. So please, don't jump to the conclusion because someone told me to slit my throat that I "must of instalocked" that's a complete fallacy. Ty.
> [{quoted}](name=gnmish,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=6Y6BTVxj,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2016-12-21T00:08:35.519+0000) > > Thing is I didn't instalock and I'd appreciate it if you didn't jump to this conclusion, I'm more than happy for riot to do a full investigation just to clear this matter up and prove this guy made death threats without ANY type of abuse towards him or motivation besides getting outcalled. > > So please, don't jump to the conclusion because someone told me to slit my throat that I "must of instalocked" that's a complete fallacy. > > Ty. Gnmish there's no lie about the fact, I was in the game too, you didn't get the role, you called second, then insta-locked. I honestly couldn't care less about a thing you have to say all I care about is Riots opinion and I'm sure they're a bit more stable with jumping to a perma-ban because someone on the internet called you some mean words, seeing as I've never even copped a temp-ban before. Anyways I'm off to play a nice game of League, cya
Ninox (OCE)
: Two wrongs don't make a right. fattyhotdogs addressed both your behaviours, but you're the one trying to defend yours.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=6Y6BTVxj,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-19T10:50:23.128+0000) > > Two wrongs don't make a right. fattyhotdogs addressed both your behaviours, but you're the one trying to defend yours. I actually already admitted what I said was obviously wrong if you'd bother to scroll up. Gnmish not once admitted to insta-locking and seems quite ignorant to the fact that he did. This thread is aids and been a big waste of everyones time, nothing more could possibly be said cause chances are it has already. Catch ya's later
Ninox (OCE)
: I'm going to save the "what if they"s and stick with the good ol' "is it really so hard to not be an ass?". Like you don't even have to be nice, you just have to not be mean. Is it not easier to simply say nothing, or to just yell at your screen? Why do you feel the need to ruin other people's experiences for some cheap joke/power trip?
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=6Y6BTVxj,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-19T08:11:54.368+0000) > > I'm going to save the "what if they"s and stick with the good ol' "is it really so hard to not be an ass?". Like you don't even have to be nice, you just have to not be mean. Is it not easier to simply say nothing, or to just yell at your screen? Why do you feel the need to ruin other people's experiences for some cheap joke/power trip? Idk why don't you ask Gnmish that question when he decides to insta-lock and steal lanes from another person (not me, again, did not call adc, called mid) I'd greatly argue that those actions ruin the experience for others 10 fold more than a couple of words spoken over the internet. Should we just ignore the fact that Gnmish ruined the experience for another when he stole lane from them? Granted I understand what you are saying, I just don't believe insta-lockers and lane stealers deserve such brushed off treatment.
: So you can see the effect that you have had on the dude, and yet you feel zero remorse. In fact you just seem to find it funny? You realize that's basically the definition of being a senseless asshole?
> [{quoted}](name=fattyhotdogs,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=6Y6BTVxj,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-12-18T22:19:37.400+0000) > > So you can see the effect that you have had on the dude, and yet you feel zero remorse. In fact you just seem to find it funny? You realize that's basically the definition of being a senseless asshole? Not sure if that's addressed to me or not but if it is my answer is that I could not care less about how this is affecting him because it's literally nothing anyone in the right mind should give a fuck about, sorry but I don't live in a world made out of cushions and rainbows, people are going to give you shit wherever you are, we've all dealt with it, some people just need to go outside.
gnmish (OCE)
: Hey guys, update, goes to show we need to submit tickets for these kind of guys, riot has our back. I presume he has been banned or chat restricted. Feel good moment when you see their response. https://s27.postimg.org/3rmzddthv/toxic3.png Thanks riot for having our back!
> [{quoted}](name=gnmish,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=6Y6BTVxj,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-12-18T13:30:52.511+0000) > > Hey guys, update, goes to show we need to submit tickets for these kind of guys, riot has our back. > > I presume he has been banned or chat restricted. Feel good moment when you see their response. > > https://s27.postimg.org/3rmzddthv/toxic3.png > > Thanks riot for having our back! You really seem adamant on the fact that you outcalled me on ADC, were you not listening when I told you I never even attempted to call ADC as I hate that role? One look at my match history and all you see is Ekko mid or jungle. Listen and listening carefully, I HATE ADC. Hopefully it's sunk into your skull by now but clearly not a lot does lol P.s. You should really open up a dictionary and check the meaning of a "death threat" P.p.s. I'm not banned X
: Perhaps in the future you will avoid instalocking. Absolutely infuriating behavior and will only serve to bring out the worst in the people queued up with you
At least someone gets it HotDogs hahahaha
gnmish (OCE)
: You're pathetic siris, riot has access to everything, i'm not afraid one bit, you're only lying to yourself when you say "the whole chat". That was the whole chat before you left. Are you actually that stupid to think riot doesn't have access to every line typed? You're only kidding yourself, enjoy your ban :)
hahahhaah jesus christ dude, clearly some random persons words on the internet have cut you deep which just shows you've got some shit going on irl. Cry all you want about it, I don't care. What are you even on about at this point. If that's all you see in the chat log that just proves my point that you connected late to chat so thanks I guess :^) Leave it to Riot to sort out, I'm sure they're reasonable enough. And for the love of God get over it dude, the only person who's being impacted negatively from this whole thing is you, I can basically feel how mad you are which is kind of odd to say the least Have a good one buddy X
gnmish (OCE)
: Check this out riot
Gnmish don't make it out to be worse than it actually is, why don't you include the whole chat log? Would hate for Riot to get an obviously skewed point of view. Firstly I never even attempted to call ADC (I called Mid, I hate ADC) so that's a bit of false evidence (again, include whole chat log next time), you yourself are actually at fault for what I'm being accused of, you were out-called but locked in anyway. Secondly anyone can see that that is not a death threat I never said I personally am going to slit your neck I just said "slit ur neck" regardless of how bad that obviously is it is still not a death-threat in itself. P.s. The only reason I know of this thread is due to multiple friends requests from people trying to have their 2 cents (which I honestly couldn't care less about) since you didn't block my name out which should earn a temp-ban in itself. #deformationofmyhumblename P.p.s. Not attacking you so don't get all up in arms, simply defending myself from false evidence. I'll accept a Temp-ban as justified but a Perma-ban would be ridiculously overdone. Have a lovely day fellas. #Reformed

Siris

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion