: Team Up & Pool Party
> event gets 55 million points > mundo is mystery champion > mundo would have been free if no mundo An actual question, honestly, what would you do if we were mystery championed Mundo for this?
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Chaedi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T02:00:04.190+0000) > > I'm so sorry that its so wrong of me to think people shouldn't be told to kill themselves. > I can comment all I damn want though. I suggest you don't comment because you are the kind of scum that is bad for any community. You are literally saying we should encourage suicide rates. no ones encouraging suicide rates ( i agree with MOST of sack-boys comments) , if a stranger on the internet (who you're never going to have any interaction with other than in this game ) can influence you so much with 2 words then you are a weak person. absolutely pathetic. also you can mute people. there fixed all your problems . don't come crying here boi
> [{quoted}](name=Homura Akemi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T02:02:11.456+0000) > > no ones encouraging suicide rates, if a stranger on the internet (who you're never going to have any interaction with other than in this game ) can influence you so much with 2 words then you are a weak person. absolutely pathetic. also you can mute people. there fixed all your problems . don't come crying here boi "and if these idiots kill themselves off then it's just a win/win." is what you said you agree with, therefore you are saying its good to tell people to kill themselves. I'm not crying though, I'm legit just saying that people don't need to be told to kill themselves and you are disagreeing with me. I'm not even saying these people aren't weak though. We're all weak sometimes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Chaedi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:56:15.678+0000) > > I know you are a troll Sackboy, but seriously... I feel like you are the kind of person found at Klan rallies. what he says makes lots of sense if you are too ignorant to realise the truth behind his words then i suggest you don't comment at all
> [{quoted}](name=Homura Akemi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:57:13.866+0000) > > what he says makes lots of sense if you are too ignorant to realise the truth behind his words then i suggest you don't comment at all I'm so sorry that its so wrong of me to think people shouldn't be told to kill themselves. I can comment all I damn want though. I suggest you don't comment because you are the kind of scum that is bad for any community. You are literally saying we should encourage suicide rates.
Sackboy (OCE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Sackboy,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:53:59.006+0000) > > It works both ways, if someone telling you to kill yourself on a video game makes you think about doing it you're too weak to be on the internet, you're too weak for life and should just kill yourself regardless. Anyone who cries about this situation is worse than SJW's and feminists, simply put, life is hard, one person having so much power over you, that you have never met before? That's laughable. > > I have no sympathy for idiots, and if these idiots kill themselves off then it's just a win/win. I know you are a troll Sackboy, but seriously... I feel like you are the kind of person found at Klan rallies.
: you know what would be fun, a game mode where you can use cc spells on teammates
Wait, what if they made it so all your spells could target anyone. If the enemy has Soraka, buy Phantom Dancer and stand on your enemies, haha
: Watch what you say
You know what I enjoy doing because I have problems I want to escape from? Play video games. You know what people who are escaping from their problems might have been thinking? About self harm. Plus, when someone tells someone to kill themselves on this its such an overreaction. Messing up in a video game is no big deal and anyone who thinks it is must really live a super privileged life.
: I'm over Bot Script users
Pretty much what Sackboy said. Once you go into normals it pretty much stops being your problem. However, it is a problem that needs to be addressed regardless.
Adam btw (OCE)
: Ranked is a joke
Because if you lost no LP for having it be a 4v5 it would be exploitable and many games would have someone taking a dive and losing LP so the other people don't have to, I guess. I would like it if they did something like, half your LP losses and give the leavers the LP loss you were meant to get in addition.
: dear riot
I had a duo top towerdiving me as Riven because they argued who'd be top. It fucking sucks and it ruins the game for the team who loses because of it, but also for the other team because they are starved of proper competition.
: I'm acompletenoob here with no understanding of Terminology, please help.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_terminology Lots of stuff!
Sir Nil (OCE)
: Teemo Q VS the Blind Monk
Do you really think Teemo's singular blinding dart hits two eyes against every champion? The icon shows it hitting someone in the neck and we can just assume its a nerve poison thing and that it doesn't only have to mess with someone's vision. The real question here is Quinn blinding Lee SIn, hahaha
: you know what would be fun, a game mode where you can use cc spells on teammates
: Oce pro scene is a joke, Only Corki the God wise words
> [{quoted}](name=tempname7371343,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=feFm1BrH,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-04-25T02:41:26.329+0000) > They just use the pro scene as advertising for their game, instead of paying for ad's > I get ads for LoL on Youtube videos all the time, what ar you talking about?
GoKu007 (OCE)
: BOTS
Yeah, poorly worded. However, I think there needs to be more bot AIs, at least for some of the more popular champions. It would be good, because when people first go into PvP they would have more knowledge of champions.
: Fizz might require a nurf
Nah let's just switch him between AD and AP every patch.
: What should I be doing?
Not sure if you are counterbuilding correctly by getting Blade of the Ruined King on Lee Sin :P. I am sure you can get 100 CS by 19 minutes, but you seem to not often get it. Work on consistently getting it and perhaps work on safely farming in tough lanes. I suggest doing customs alone with no bots where you just CS to get a bit of practice (like an occasional 5 minute one). Then the same but with one bot and the same with two bots. That way you need to be mindful of harass too. This'll help you learn to farm safely and recognise the order in which the minions will be down to last hitting health.
: Looking for that special girl gamer to be my league buddy <3
I need people to stop fetishizing me simply for playing video games, but I guess that isn't gonna happen any time soon either.
: Looking for that special girl gamer to be my league buddy <3
: LP System
If you are not one of the fuckwits you are statistically more likely to be on a team with less fuckwits. The enemy team gets fuckwits too. You might be extremely unlucky, but that is extremely unlikely. The common factor is you, and you are what you need to focus on improving.
Jink (OCE)
: Let me click the f*cking lantern
-puts ward where Thresh places his lantern.- "First blood."
Jink (OCE)
: The conversation was about having to tell people to buy it though - sorry I didn't specify the situations as them being two tanks where Blade is preferable.
All good, I'm just weighing in on where I believe it should be bought and where it shouldn't. I don't know what you know. Its 8% though, so its more desirable than you've been selling it as haha
Jink (OCE)
: 90% of my Bronze career I have spent telling people to buy %hp damage vs 2 or more tanks.
High crit does equal more crits, but more attack speed from BoRK also means more crits. Also, the BoRK allows you to kite the tanks more if you need to with its active. Also, guys its 8%. However, not having BoRK does not mean the tanks can run through your team however they want though. I'm not gonna say let's definitely get it just because there is two tanks though. It would be hugely desirable for me if its was a Mundo top and Sion jungle, but let's say its uuh... Leona support and Rammus jungle. Those pen stats are gonna much more desirable and a much greater priority than a BoRK because of their huge amounts of resistances. Also need to consider who you have on your team though. Its nice when your team has a Black Cleaver on let's say Hecarim and you have a Trundle as they are gonna be shredding a lot of the armour off (and the tanks probably felt more inclined to get higher health because of it). Lot's of variables to consider and its not a case of how many tanks they have.
: I don't know how, but I won a lost game
Teamwork is important as Hell. I once won a 2v5 because the enemy team had no teamwork and it allowed the two of us to win a heap of 1v1s and 1v2s all over the map. A lack of it can screw everyone up. I've lost games where I've had a huge advantage because I was too busy doing my own thing.
: Item Concept - Iron Fortress
So you just want to effectively make penetration half as good? I have been in fights as a tank against people for LW or VS and been fine and taken tickle damage. I don't know what you're on about about them having no counter play.
Jink (OCE)
: 90% of my Bronze career I have spent telling people to buy %hp damage vs 2 or more tanks.
It is nice against tanks... However, I'd be more inclined to build it depending on which tanks they are. Also, keep in mind, the high priority high damage targets are going to fall faster to a BF sword than a BoRK for a lot of ADCs. Just because they have multiple tanks, doesn't mean you don't wanna be able kill the other guys faster.
: Finally uninstalled
If you live in pain because of video games then I am severely confused. How can someone's life be so good that losing on a video game is what drags them down?
: 2+ Yrs of this imaginary TRIBUNAL "TESTING" what a joke!
OP: Rito doesn't care. Riot: Hey you guys said you want URF and its back. Also, check out these advertisements we are running to encourage League cosplay. Watching the LCS is completely free, unlike a lot of sports, so enjoy! You wanted less gifting restrictions? You got it! While the Tribunal is taking ages and that does suck and I would love it if they hurried up, you are acting as if Riot does nothing at all and ignores the community completely. Its fine to be annoyed that the tribunal is taking ages, but why can't you just start a conversation where you aren't rude? A tribunal would be nice, because we'd possibly weed out the people who just want to argue, like you. And yes, I will call you a troll because it is in your name for one thing.
: This arclight vayne girl.
I'll get you Classic Vayne as long as you already own Vayne.
Sackboy (OCE)
: Omg guys wtf do I do?
Explain to your mum that you meant to send her the dick pic and that you love her.
Sackboy (OCE)
: I was playing League today at a gameshop.
You're just jerk tier trash. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=burn+cream&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5ZM0VbDyPMLCmQXt-YC4Ag#tbm=shop&q=Burn+ointment&spell=1
Sokpheng (NA)
: RANK MODE POINT
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_system "If you have higher MMR than a set amount for your division you gain more LP per won game and lose less LP per lost game, if your MMR is lower you gain less and lose more LP per game. " Your loss and gains of LP are that way because your MMR is not reflective of your position. In order to raise your MMR, you will need to be winning more games than you are losing. Basically, your placement is not reflective of your skill level.
: why do my threads attract trollers.. #SIGH
> [{quoted}](name=Arclight Vayne,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=dxQsVxIN,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-17T07:43:22.400+0000) > > why do my threads attract trollers.. #SIGH You rate women's worth by their physical attractiveness. So fuck you.
: do you want to play?
> [{quoted}](name=Arclight Vayne,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=dxQsVxIN,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-04-16T14:57:23.477+0000) > > do you want to play? No. I am aflame at the moment. I'd rather put out the flames and head to the hospital.
: Looking for hot gril 2 duo with
Name: Sexy Chaedi Unranked Currently on fire. Probably gonna be unnatractive because of burn scars.
Lefeta (OCE)
: So they do this after they rose the rp price, Very smart but we aren't stupid.
Well this isn't just a thing about Australia though.
iNoob (OCE)
: Theorycrafting - FULL TANK TWISTED FATE TOP LANE
With no AP, it would probably be better to get a Trinity Force instead of a Lich Bane. It would synergise okay with his E at least.
: URF sails off with Party IP in its wake
Where is NURF mode? Rito pls
: Any Good Ideas for a New Name
OverlordThrob What, I didn't just Google synonyms, this was all my creativity. Very original name.
ZOBMOJ (OCE)
: whitePumah COACH!
whitePumah, you're such a joke. I'm cool with theory-crafting and everything, but you act as if everything you do is the magnum opus of building and of gameplay. If you were actually that good, you wouldn't be platinum on NA and you'd be higher.
Yuudachi (OCE)
: Irelia Q
"If it kills the target, Bladesurge's cooldown refreshes and refunds 35 mana." The cost is higher than 35 mana.
Donation (OCE)
: Is healing useless?
AP Soraka support is good and throws out heals of like 400 every second and returns heaps of health on well-placed Starcalls.
: Exactly. Just make it so that the spectate program does not appear as being graphically rendered according to streaming programs. It wouldn't 100% prevent it but it would deter some people.
> [{quoted}](name=HORSE OF FORCE,realm=OCE,application-id=pEj6Ee6n,discussion-id=EEBmEQ8q,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2015-03-02T06:20:47.849+0000) > > Exactly. Just make it so that the spectate program does not appear as being graphically rendered according to streaming programs. > > It wouldn't 100% prevent it but it would deter some people. They pretty much just recognise programs using frameworks like DirectX or OpenGL. Riot would need to create an entire new framework, pretty much, and people can just stream their entire screen which would just have Faker's game on it. So no, this is not a viable solution.
Yuudachi (OCE)
: I need a Riven cdr rune page
Rune page first, then you can have a partially completed CDR page with other runes you already have in place of what you don't have, if its viable.
Olee (OCE)
: How are we supposed to practice champions?
Just do normals. You won't always get the position you want, so practice other champions too. Or just go LeBlanc top.
: Is QSS the only option for AP people against malzahar?
: Why not just make it so that spectator can't be streamed? I mean, I already know that you can't stream normal League games by normal means, and that you need specific software that taps into your graphics card to get a direct feed of the game (only while it's open mind you); would it be hard to make it so that spectated games don't appear like that?
Well, that's how you stream spectating.
: SpectateFaker - what we learned and what we’ll do
"Faker was uncomfortable about his name and gameplay being streamed without his consent" I'm sure some of the people Faker plays with and against feel the same way, so he shouldn't be treated specially. Fuck him. "My intent was to jump to the defense of a player (Faker) who was being singled out and streamed against his will." Everyone else Faker plays against in his stream is streamed against their will.
: Lee is like the only fun champ in the game...
I find Karma fun. RITO PLS FIX THIS, SHE SHOULDN'T BE ENJOYABLE.
Nekko (OCE)
: Fun custom game options
It'd be cool. Also, stuff like being able to use deleted items would be fun. Its a custom, so you should be able to cstomize!
: Best Gragas skin idea ever?
I always thought they needed skins to go with Brolaf. Maybe not like this though. However, a Bro-themed Gragas skin would be perfect. HE HAS A KEG! Bro'Gath pls.
Show more

Slim Chaedi

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion