Rioter Comments
: Where's the logic?!
Just checked your op.gg and found the normal game in which u played rengar. I would say you should just ignore all three of them and just farmed up and try to carry the game and gank wherever you want whenever your ult is up and there is an easy target somewhere for you to kill.
: Guide: How to be TOXIC/TROLL/AFK and get away with it!
You sure have a lot of time to level up those accounts. If thats how you enjoy the game go ahead and get yourself banned.
Manyula (OCE)
: spirit aminals
He is my favourite AD Carry since season 5 (i started playing s5).
: Please buff Zac
Zac is totally fine bro his Ap ratio's aren't bad and his base damage are pretty high too.
: AD Carry ironically the hardest role to carry as long-term.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYM521z0xmc
: Can we get a refund on the mystery skin?
DipperOCE (OCE)
: Just buff shen ASAP
He should do well in the jungle
: Riot fails community - Troll Brothers
The only thing you can do is probably to just report them and hope for the best.
GigaPube (OCE)
: oh never noticed. i thought after a certain patch all melees have MR growth. i think if they nerf him in other ways maybe they could give it to him and he could be....well not better but more in line with all the other melees, so says my OCD
> [{quoted}](name=GigaPube,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=AZfhcsqZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-27T16:10:54.307+0000) > > oh never noticed. i thought after a certain patch all melees have MR growth. i think if they nerf him in other ways maybe they could give it to him and he could be....well not better but more in line with all the other melees, so says my OCD All melee's except Kassadin, Yasuo and Sadly Maokai.
: Because Maokai is Anti Spell Casting already. He gains health from your spells cast, why should he get MR per level on top of this, not to mention his ult. And the other melee non-gainers of MR have reasons as well.
> [{quoted}](name=JasonWazza,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=AZfhcsqZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-26T21:35:11.732+0000) > > Because Maokai is Anti Spell Casting already. > > He gains health from your spells cast, why should he get MR per level on top of this, not to mention his ult. > > And the other melee non-gainers of MR have reasons as well. The are only two other melee champions that doesn't gain MR from leveling which is Kassadin and Yasuo. If Maokai gains health from enemies spell cast means he shouldn't gain MR from leveling then why Galio have a MR growth stat ?
Rioter Comments
rokkuran (OCE)
: Any news on Galio?
He is good against Heavy Ap team which obviously isn't meta right now and is probably why he isn't doing very well.
Fallion (OCE)
: What is the best way to be a TANKY SUPPORT? (I need some tips)
{{champion:44}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}}{{champion:48}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:98}} . Most tanky supports are melee and normally takes {{item:3302}} as their starting item. Even Thresh starts with a relic shield. For item build it depends on which tanky champion you are playing. Most of the time you will get {{item:2049}} first, then complete shoe of your choice and upgrade relic shield to a {{item:3401}}. An example full build will be {{item:3401}} {{item:2049}}{{item:3009}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3075}} . An important tip is that do not build a {{item:3117}} if you have {{item:3068}} because when you get close to a minion it the aoe burn will disable the boots passive. When playing taric you might want to get {{item:3025}} somewhere in your build. For runes get movespeed quints or Armor quints, Armor marks, Armor yellows and MR Blue. For masteries get bond of stone as your keystone mastery or you can take Thunderlords if your champion have some good burst damage. Other than that you can check for builds at champion.gg. Just remember to not get {{item:3117}} if you have {{item:3068}}. Also for some unknown reason {{item:3050}} is rarely seen as part of the builds found on champion.gg . I build Zeke's on every support champion i play and it is an extremely good item.
: 1st Placement game.
{{champion:33}} Ok
Tri (OCE)
: Can anyone help me translate this?
He called you an idiot dog son, F*ck your whole family, and why don't you go die. 傻逼 means idiot, 狗 means dog 死 means die. You should ignore him, he is just being salty.
: i was in a match with a yi an i was yas he said yas is more op then yi
I would say they are both OP and BS. Yasuo however has a higher skill cap than Master Yi. Master yi is very easy to play so i think Master yi is a lot more op than Yasuo because it is a lot easier to get results out of him than when you are playing yasuo.
: i hope they realise he was perfectly viable as a top and a mid and get rid of his crappy ass w.
> [{quoted}](name=CHEESYLEEKS,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=O87OaM9M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-12T03:10:24.879+0000) > > i hope they realise he was perfectly viable as a top and a mid and get rid of his crappy ass w. He is viable as a solo laner but his win rate aren't that high and are actually really really terrible. He is sitting at around 42 to 47% win rate
Rioter Comments
Fallion (OCE)
: As a main Support player what item should i build first? sight stone ? (Sona, Nami, Janna, karma)
Frost queen claim first then get a sightstone. Just rely on your trinket till u get a sightstone
: Vs Ai Intermediate
Honestly its not that hard to defeat the AI because lol bots are very very stupid and they will normally group up in a lane with a turret down. Just backdoor the bots. Other than that play a champion that you are confident you can win a 1v5 with.
: Outplaying a veigar
Banshee Veil or Zhonya GG. Git good
: Imo the most important thing about playing ADC is learning how to stutter step, orb walk, kiting or attack-move. Learning how to stutter step is extremely important because it helps you with chasing your enemies and helps you deal more damage to enemies running away from you because u can deal a lot more hits before they are outside your maximum attack range. Stutter stepping is basically moving around when u are attacking, moving around when attacking makes it harder for opponents to aim their skill shots and also a lot easier for you to dodge enemy skill shots. A good ADC champion for learning stutter stepping is {{champion:429}} and {{champion:22}}. Kalista is probably the best ADC to learn how to stutter step because if you don't jump around when attacking as Kalista then you should probably stop playing her. Other tips for playing ADC is to never start/initiate a fight as an ADC except when u are playing {{champion:22}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:15}} who all have an ultimate skill for engaging on enemies. Another tip is try to always stay at your max attack range from your enemies and dodge all skillshots that you can possibly dodge. In teamfights always stay behind your tanks and only start attacking enemies when it is safe to do so. Before a teamfight starts try to stay out of enemy vision as an ADC and only go in after the enemies had used up their CC or engage skills. A last tip from me is that stutter stepping is actually not a mechanic that is limited to ADC/ranged marksmen only because even melee champs can make use of stutter stepping although stutter stepping is only relevant when chasing enemies as a melee champion. Here is a video guide for learning how to stutter step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMMxTofZ5A
> [{quoted}](name=SorakaXHealBoT,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Pt2Zu78A,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-05T07:25:52.227+0000) > > Imo the most important thing about playing ADC is learning how to stutter step, orb walk, kiting or attack-move. Learning how to stutter step is extremely important because it helps you with chasing your enemies and helps you deal more damage to enemies running away from you because u can deal a lot more hits before they are outside your maximum attack range. Stutter stepping is basically moving around when u are attacking, moving around when attacking makes it harder for opponents to aim their skill shots and also a lot easier for you to dodge enemy skill shots. A good ADC champion for learning stutter stepping is {{champion:429}} and {{champion:22}}. Kalista is probably the best ADC to learn how to stutter step because if you don't jump around when attacking as Kalista then you should probably stop playing her. Other tips for playing ADC is to never start/initiate a fight as an ADC except when u are playing {{champion:22}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:15}} who all have an ultimate skill for engaging on enemies. Another tip is try to always stay at your max attack range from your enemies and dodge all skillshots that you can possibly dodge. In teamfights always stay behind your tanks and only start attacking enemies when it is safe to do so. Before a teamfight starts try to stay out of enemy vision as an ADC and only go in after the enemies had used up their CC or engage skills. A last tip from me is that stutter stepping is actually not a mechanic that is limited to ADC/ranged marksmen only because even melee champs can make use of stutter stepping although stutter stepping is only relevant when chasing enemies as a melee champion. Here is a video guide for learning how to stutter step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMMxTofZ5A One thing i forgot to mention is that try not to play the role ADC if your ping is higher than 100. IF your ping is around 150 stutter stepping becomes impossibly difficult when you have around 1.8 or 1.9 attack speed because the latency gets in the way. If you have a ping below 100, around 80-90ping stutter stepping should be ok all the way to around 2.2 or mid 2.3 attack speed. Other than that when you are around 2.2 attack speed it is around the attack speed where your hand will have some difficulties to keep up with the stutter stepping which will cause slight decrease in DPS if your hand is slow. You will hopefully get use to it after some practice. New {{champion:96}} is a champion that is impossible to stutter step with when u have W activated so don't even try to stutter step because you will lose DPS if u stutter step.
: Tips for a support main to learn ADC?
Imo the most important thing about playing ADC is learning how to stutter step, orb walk, kiting or attack-move. Learning how to stutter step is extremely important because it helps you with chasing your enemies and helps you deal more damage to enemies running away from you because u can deal a lot more hits before they are outside your maximum attack range. Stutter stepping is basically moving around when u are attacking, moving around when attacking makes it harder for opponents to aim their skill shots and also a lot easier for you to dodge enemy skill shots. A good ADC champion for learning stutter stepping is {{champion:429}} and {{champion:22}}. Kalista is probably the best ADC to learn how to stutter step because if you don't jump around when attacking as Kalista then you should probably stop playing her. Other tips for playing ADC is to never start/initiate a fight as an ADC except when u are playing {{champion:22}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:15}} who all have an ultimate skill for engaging on enemies. Another tip is try to always stay at your max attack range from your enemies and dodge all skillshots that you can possibly dodge. In teamfights always stay behind your tanks and only start attacking enemies when it is safe to do so. Before a teamfight starts try to stay out of enemy vision as an ADC and only go in after the enemies had used up their CC or engage skills. A last tip from me is that stutter stepping is actually not a mechanic that is limited to ADC/ranged marksmen only because even melee champs can make use of stutter stepping although stutter stepping is only relevant when chasing enemies as a melee champion. Here is a video guide for learning how to stutter step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMMxTofZ5A
Olee (OCE)
: Anyone know when Season 6 fully starts? For us AND for LCS?
http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/1231-rift-pulse-lol-esports-new-years-roundup-1214-1231-53530/ at the bottom. The dates are different for all regions but most starts around Jan 13 or 14 except for NA which starts around Jan 16
: WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT CREEPBLOCK
Rito pls .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-dXR7LcQk
Ninox (OCE)
: Would Poppy's new W stop things like Rek'Sai ult?
Poppy W probably works the same way veigar E works and I don't think it would stop Reksai ult
Olee (OCE)
: Does Fizz lose to anyone 1v1?
{{champion:268}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:86}}
BobBobsie (OCE)
: http://s28.postimg.org/6ux5zitkt/aram_bots_op.jpg when 8/10 players are bots. fun game riot
> [{quoted}](name=BobBobsie,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=hIiess25,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-21T07:38:28.280+0000) > > http://s28.postimg.org/6ux5zitkt/aram_bots_op.jpg > when 8/10 players are bots. fun game riot Is that sona really a bot ? Anyway people who carry Ghost and snowball are mostly bots if you didn't notice.
Olee (OCE)
: Suggest some Junglers pls
I kinda only play the tanky Ap junglers so im not sure if you will like them. Rammus is really good right now, Not sure if Sejuani is good. For full damage AP jungler who is also a little tanky try Diana. Mundo is good now too and he does a lot of damage while going full tank. Maokai is good too but he can't really carry a game by himself. Other than that im pretty sure Nautilus is good right now too. Honestly we are pretty much back to the tank meta so playing tanks in the jungle will probably be the best for the current meta. Ap mages are kinda weak right now because of the nerf to ap items and buffs to MR items, so if you are going to play an AP jungler it is probably better to play a tanky one with a lot of CC who is good at ganking because games end pretty quick right now and ganking junglers will help snowball the game. Oh yeah, Tahm kench and Volibear is really good too, they both have really good clears and Tahm kench ganks aren't bad and volibear is really good at ganking.
Warau (OCE)
: Nef Graves and Malz
The reason that Malzahar's ult is doing so much damage is because of the keystone mastery deathfire's touch. As for your argument about tanks Malphite, Mundo and Rammus the few hypertanks currently has the highest win rate in the game. Also Garen and Hecarim are more of a bruiser than tank and normally build 2 damage items and then full tank. About graves being OP i do agree and he is getting nerf next patch so please be patient.
Talon12 (OCE)
: its because his damage is crap without a full build
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Iq9htUcb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-17T23:59:37.233+0000) > > its because his damage is crap without a full build That is true but the real problem with kogmaw is with the base damage removal to his w. His W use to do if I'm right 6% max health magic damage at max level. Now his W do less than 2% max health magic damage. His base hp nerf is pretty huge too because his lane phase is a lot worst than pre 5.22 kogmaw.
Happiest (OCE)
: what do I build for ADC in preseason
My favourite item this patch is Essence Reaver, I build it as my first item on {{champion:110}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:236}}. The usual 1st item you want to build right now as an adc is something which gives you crit because the warlord's bloodlust is op right now. For {{champion:22}} i build infinity edge 1st item because im pretty sure her passive have synergy with the 50% extra crit damage. {{champion:42}} is still the triforce rush. {{champion:67}} {{champion:429}} is kinda weird right now because building an attack speed item like Shiv or Runaan's hurricane is probably better than going blade of ruined king because blade of ruined king is nerfed and again the op keystone mastery.
Rioter Comments
GigaPube (OCE)
: i bet you dont build manamune on him
> [{quoted}](name=GigaPube,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=K2hAEqHO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-15T09:13:19.234+0000) > > i bet you dont build manamune on him Or essence reaver
: CAN RIOT UPDATE VARUS PLZZZZZ
no this is not true at all.
Vente1 (OCE)
: What can Fiora's riposte block?
it blocks everything including Exhaust if i am right. It doesn't block zhonya's though. Not sure about its interaction with bard ult.
: Marksman Change:
It is funny how that three champion that you mentioned kind of all receive some form of nerf instead of a buff except Tristana. Vayne silver bolts hurt a lot lesser early game now and vayne AD growth is really bad. Jinx rocket mode decreases her attack speed which is extremely huge of a nerf in early levels.
: You cannot be serious with this Vayne change
Fyi the changes to vayne's W is not a buff but a nerf. Vayne's old W have a base damage and now the base damage has been removed. Vayne old W did 60 + 8% max health true dmg and now it does 12% max health true dmg with no base dmg at all. This is a nerf to vayne's dmg against squishy champions and a buff against high health targets. Here some math: Target 1:1000 health old vayne dmg: 140 true dmg New Vayne Dmg:120 Target 2: 1200 health old vayne dmg: 156 true dmg New Vayne Dmg: 144 true dmg Target 3: 1500 hp old vayne dmg: 180 new vayne dmg: 180 Target 3: 2000hp old vayne dmg: 220 true dmg New Vayne Dmg: 240 True dmg Taget 4: 2500hp old vayne dmg: 260 new vayne dmg:300 These changes are obviously changes to make Vayne more of a tank Killer than someone who kills both squishies and tanks. Honestly i feel that this is a significant nerf to vayne's early levels and her laning phase is a lot weaker now thanks to this change. Other than that her AD growth has been nerf by quite a lot. Other than that vayne's biggest core item the Blade of ruined king has been nerfed. Overall this is a huge nerf to vayne's dmg early game to mid game wise and only when it gets to mid-late game stage will vayne start to do dmg. One last thing to take note of is that most of vayne's counters have received some form of buffs such as the buff to caitlyn, small buff to Draven, and even buffs to Graves. Vayne is a lot weaker right now than what you think she is.
Tshimon (OCE)
: Pre season 6 adc items build path
It depends on what adc you are playing. You will be rushing either one of these items most of the time: {{item:3508}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3153}}. Essence Reaver rush for caster adc who can make use of the 20% crit it gives like Lucian who will auto attack between skills (double shot passive). Infinity edge for auto attack dependent adc. Blade of ruined king if you are playing Kog'maw or Vayne although it would probably be better to rush Infinity edge now on vayne. after one of the 3 items above you will want to get a {{item:3046}} or {{item:3087}} or a{{item:3085}} depending on which one you need more but honestly it doesn't matter which one you get because they give the same stats and the only difference is the passive. I would say Phantom Dancer for 1v1, Shiv for waveclear or splitpush and runaan's hurricane for teamfight. After that get your shoe either {{item:3006}} {{item:3158}} again depends on what adc you playing. Then get your {{item:3035}} if you need it or get the new {{item:3139}} or {{item:3072}} or the new item death dance. Your full build will probably look something like this : Auto dependent Adc: {{item:3031}} -> Either of the three attack speed item -> {{item:3006}} -> {{item:3139}} (new mercurial gives lifesteal, get this when enemy have thornmail or there is a zed or just whatever enemy that have targeted cc) -> {{item:3035}} ->{{item:3072}} or {{item:3153}} or Death dance. Short range Caster ADC (Lucian): {{item:3508}} -> {{item:3046}} (get phantom dancer because Op 12% damage reduction passive) -> {{item:3006}} or {{item:3158}} -> {{item:3139}} or {{item:3072}} or {{item:3031}} or Death dance -> {{item:3035}} -> whatever you want. New Kog'maw build = {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3046}} --> {{item:3072}} or {{item:3031}} or {{item:3508}}. New Vayne build path 1: {{item:3153}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3072}} --> {{item:3139}} or {{item:3102}} or {{item:3026}} New Vayne build path 2: {{item:3153}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3035}} -->{{item:3139}} or {{item:3102}} or {{item:3026}} For Caitlyn, Varus and Miss fortune : {{item:3031}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3035}} --> {{item:3072}} or {{item:3508}} because of the synergy of their passive with Runaan's hurricane. Kalista build is exactly the same as the one now : {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3139}} Ezreal will probably follow Blue build more now because of the Triforce nerf : {{item:3004}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3158}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3153}} Sivir : basically the same as Lucian build but can build infinity edge first item instead of Essence reaver 1st item. Draven : {{item:3031}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3139}} No idea how to build new corki probably still the same Trinity force rush but Triforce has been nerfed so maybe you will be rushing Essence reaver. Honestly there isn't much difference to the build path. Just use your brains and think about what you need. CDR and Crit and AD = Essence Reaver AD and Lifesteal and some defense = Mercurial Scimitar or Bloodthirster Dueling power or to survive assassin burst = Death dance or new phantom dancer AD Crit and Crit damage = Infinity edge Teamfight item = Runaan's hurricane Splitpush/wave clear = Shiv CDR, AD and Armor Penetration and temporary movespeed, attack speed buff = Youmuu's Ghostblade.
kools (OCE)
: ARAM bots or leveling script
{{summoner:6}} {{summoner:32}} = bots in Aram. Just Report and hope rito senpai notice u ...
: Two old items
Sanguine blade still exists {{item:3181}}
: ad ap or hybrid kayle?
Go full Ap with 2 attack speed items. {{item:3115}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3158}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3135}}. You can choose to buy zhonya's instead of buying a lich bane or just depend on your ult which have a really low cooldown if you have 40% CDR. Other than that u can swap out ionian boots for Mpen boots if u have scaling CDR runes or when you can have the blue buff. I wouldn't recommend going AD on kayle because of the lack of CDR AD items and most of kayle's skills scales with AP. Another option is to play on-hit kayle with {{item:3931}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3158}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3085}}. You might want to swap something in the on hit build for a defensive item because you kinda don't need that much attack speed because you will already be at around max attack speed with 4 of the attack speed items.
  Rioter Comments
: Foolproof way to escape bronze
Rioter Comments
: Why you looking at it in terms of nerf or buff? Its a gameplay update. A shift in power. Kogmaw has less auto damage but can now break the attack speed cap... how do you decide if thats a buff or nerf? I like the idea of playstyles being a determining factor of change rather than power. Like trying to make Caitlyn more interactive with her traps than just simply a long-range poker It will be interesting to see whether or not they can actually change the classic ADC build. I mean, they thought they did by changing BT and introducing Reaver. But BT rush was quickly seen as bad and IE was an easy replacement for that power. And Reaver just plain sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=23fu73e5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-29T09:20:12.341+0000) > > Why you looking at it in terms of nerf or buff? Its a gameplay update. A shift in power. > > Kogmaw has less auto damage but can now break the attack speed cap... how do you decide if thats a buff or nerf? > > I like the idea of playstyles being a determining factor of change rather than power. Like trying to make Caitlyn more interactive with her traps than just simply a long-range poker > > It will be interesting to see whether or not they can actually change the classic ADC build. I mean, they thought they did by changing BT and introducing Reaver. But BT rush was quickly seen as bad and IE was an easy replacement for that power. And Reaver just plain sucks. There is absolutely no doubt that the adc build path has been altered because the Essence reaver is OP and is definitely an item worth rushing especially if you are a Lucian. Also mercurial scimitar now gives life steal so it is also possible to see a mercurial rush ... i hate this new change ....
: Everyone pls give me your thoughts on the adc changes
What i don't like is the changes to {{item:3035}} because it nows ignore bonus armor instead of total armor which means tank meta might be back or maybe it will be the mage's meta because {{item:3135}} did not get changed at all. Other than that {{item:3031}} is getting a nerf to the amount of AD it gives (not sure if the price goes down with it). The cool changes is that {{item:3508}} has been buff and gives u more CDR the more crit you have which means AD caster especially {{champion:236}} is gonna be extremely op after this change. Other than that changes to {{item:3085}} which now gives movespeed and crit and runaan's bolts will now crit. This will cause {{champion:429}} to become OP. {{champion:21}} ult can now crit ...yes it can now crit. From what i see these changes will make a few of the adcs right now extremely OP especially {{champion:236}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:133}} if you build an {{item:3508}} on them and {{champion:429}} with her runaan's hurricane build which now gives crit and movespeed as if kalista isn't already fast enough and the crit which make her late game a lot stronger.... Changes to {{champion:96}} W which doubles his attack speed and attack speed cap will make him spike insanely with a {{item:3153}} ... One last thing {{item:3139}} now grants life steal ... so you might see some adc rushing this as first item and {{champion:238}} will become trash tier assassin after this change. Rip Zed. My conclusion on this is that every other adc which cannot make use of essence reaver will probably be heavilly underpower and maybe not even played at all because they take a lot more time to spike and will probably be underpowered. According to [](http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/wip-red-posts-2810-preseason-48893/) post an {{item:3508}} and a {{item:3086}} will give around 30% CDR ... this means Lucian will spike like crazy with an Essence reaver and a Zeal. i feel that these changes are over the top and is absolutely gamebreaking.
Rioter Comments
: kat
> [{quoted}](name=snakeowen,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ln5drrm7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-28T13:05:14.305+0000) > > kat Fyi Galio hard counter katarina because Galio can build MR early and get free AP from it and even without early MR items galio's W give him some free MR to survive kat. Galio's ult counters katarina's ult because it stops katarina from spinning and katarina can do nothing to interrupt a galio's ult. Also if im correct Galio's W can heal from katarina's ult.
Show more

SorakaXHealBoT

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion