Rioter Comments
MIDGET633 (OCE)
: When your jg gives double buffs to your opposing laner at lvl 3
I feel you. When she picks up double kill with double buffs.. I want to disect brain of whoever desigend that tentacle btch.
: adcs best role in the game, superior lineup is solo laning as adc shot caller vs their duo lane (if they have 1, else go mid) ... duo lanes should 100% always be mid.. its mistaken convention with no thought behind it as the center of the map is the pivot point and thus most vital to control around and outwards from. also on ward current iteration in league of legends there should always be 5x1 red wards on map unless uve got no item room as an adc
> [{quoted}](name=Iloveyoubabygirl,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ncL9j6PO,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-04-01T11:55:12.246+0000) > > adcs best role in the game, superior lineup is solo laning as adc shot caller vs their duo lane (if they have 1, else go mid) ... duo lanes should 100% always be mid.. its mistaken convention with no thought behind it as the center of the map is the pivot point and thus most vital to control around and outwards from. > > also on ward current iteration in league of legends there should always be 5x1 red wards on map unless uve got no item room as an adc Unm no. Adc is for people who is good at doing repetitive tasks. Ill rather supp than adc, cuz adc is just pain to play with garbage support.
: dont be rude
> [{quoted}](name=Iloveyoubabygirl,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=IAWYJArh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-01T09:30:59.638+0000) > > dont be rude How am i being rude? If you get a decent supp assuming that you basically do your job aa adc normally you normally do not struggle in game
: When ADCs struggle
When you struggle as adc, get diff supp player. That works fine.
Nightjar (OCE)
: I used to play alot of teemo, and I currently play alot of naut in the support/top role, and actually a major defining point of the matchup is naut's w and teemo's q, these two abilities make or break the matchup. Doran's shield, naut's passive and e allow naut to match teemo's minion wave control, allowing naut to maintain an effective freeze without getting harassed out too hard by teemo poison, this puts teemo in very high danger to a gank since whilst w gives teemo movement speed, it isn't true mobility and if teemo gets slowed or cc'd he's done for. However, let's assume that naut's junglers mistakenly thinks top is a lost cause and is focusing on bot; naut is still very hard to gank due to his cc and teemo's lack of it, and so the lane enters a stage of teemo being pushed and naut freezing. In this matchup Naut generally would max w>e>q instead of his normal skillmax e>w>q. Now with this skillmax and playstyle alot of the power comes from naut's empowered autos, and the fact that e and q will allow him to stick to teemo who lacks the burst to break through w max naut, and that unless teemo maxs q, the blind will run out and teemo will take considerable damage through naut's empowered autos and e. If teemo does max q, then teemo now doesn't have the lane pressure to harass naut through his dorans shield and spectre cowl, and the moment teemo uses q as a denial or poke tool, naut will look for an engage with hook. Another important feature of this lane is controlling bush vision and drawing minions to the upperside of the lane to give nautilus a more clear way of engaging and also preventing teemo from harassing naut from under tower, since a hook root under tower is deadly. Naut wins this lane through lane mechanic features, and the fact that teemo lacks the kit required to fight nautilus toe-to-toe. It's more about the fact that nautilus can deny and zone and pressure kills, than nautilus actually killing teemo (though this can happen if teemo doesn't understand the matchup). If played right, the lane should be in Nautilus's favour, and eventually naut even outscales teemo through his high utility in fights as engage, tank, peel and naut still wins fights in the sidelanes lategame due to items such as adaptive helm, sunfire and abyssal, and mid/earlygame spectre cowl and adaptive helm make teemo's damage negligible. Teemo's strength in this matchup is mana efficiency, as any mistakes from naut tend to drain his mana more than anything else, and also positioning inside the minion wave to discourage an engage by trying to draw the minion waves down and closer to river and using bushes for extra atkspeed when naut moves up for melee or cannon minions, but teemo's weaknesses in the matchups are lack of ways to harass nautilus as hard as alot of teemo's favourable matchups, the fact that nautilus has priority in selecting fights due to the difference in cc and kit, and the fact that the entire laning phase, teemo has to consider that he is very overextended against a laner that has the most cc in the game. Whilst the 1v1 is close, only slightly favouring nautilus if played correctly, another big factor is teemo has no way to escape a gank short of hopefully a flash, and post-6 even that isn't happening. Basically Teemo is a very poor pick into Nautilus.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=ZdxFR6KE,comment-id=000100000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-31T03:03:35.775+0000) > > I used to play alot of teemo, and I currently play alot of naut in the support/top role, and actually a major defining point of the matchup is naut's w and teemo's q, these two abilities make or break the matchup. > > Doran's shield, naut's passive and e allow naut to match teemo's minion wave control, allowing naut to maintain an effective freeze without getting harassed out too hard by teemo poison, this puts teemo in very high danger to a gank since whilst w gives teemo movement speed, it isn't true mobility and if teemo gets slowed or cc'd he's done for. However, let's assume that naut's junglers mistakenly thinks top is a lost cause and is focusing on bot; naut is still very hard to gank due to his cc and teemo's lack of it, and so the lane enters a stage of teemo being pushed and naut freezing. > > In this matchup Naut generally would max w>e>q instead of his normal skillmax e>w>q. Now with this skillmax and playstyle alot of the power comes from naut's empowered autos, and the fact that e and q will allow him to stick to teemo who lacks the burst to break through w max naut, and that unless teemo maxs q, the blind will run out and teemo will take considerable damage through naut's empowered autos and e. If teemo does max q, then teemo now doesn't have the lane pressure to harass naut through his dorans shield and spectre cowl, and the moment teemo uses q as a denial or poke tool, naut will look for an engage with hook. Another important feature of this lane is controlling bush vision and drawing minions to the upperside of the lane to give nautilus a more clear way of engaging and also preventing teemo from harassing naut from under tower, since a hook root under tower is deadly. > > Naut wins this lane through lane mechanic features, and the fact that teemo lacks the kit required to fight nautilus toe-to-toe. It's more about the fact that nautilus can deny and zone and pressure kills, than nautilus actually killing teemo (though this can happen if teemo doesn't understand the matchup). If played right, the lane should be in Nautilus's favour, and eventually naut even outscales teemo through his high utility in fights as engage, tank, peel and naut still wins fights in the sidelanes lategame due to items such as adaptive helm, sunfire and abyssal, and mid/earlygame spectre cowl and adaptive helm make teemo's damage negligible. > > Teemo's strength in this matchup is mana efficiency, as any mistakes from naut tend to drain his mana more than anything else, and also positioning inside the minion wave to discourage an engage by trying to draw the minion waves down and closer to river and using bushes for extra atkspeed when naut moves up for melee or cannon minions, but teemo's weaknesses in the matchups are lack of ways to harass nautilus as hard as alot of teemo's favourable matchups, the fact that nautilus has priority in selecting fights due to the difference in cc and kit, and the fact that the entire laning phase, teemo has to consider that he is very overextended against a laner that has the most cc in the game. > > Whilst the 1v1 is close, only slightly favouring nautilus if played correctly, another big factor is teemo has no way to escape a gank short of hopefully a flash, and post-6 even that isn't happening. Basically Teemo is a very poor pick into Nautilus. Unfortunately you are only mentioning about best scenarios for naut. I want to ask you. How can you manage minion waves when you get counterpicked??? There is a lot of small bushes in top lane so teemo is free to evade minions aggros whenever he harass him with e auro + aery. And how are you going to set up an auto in first place when all teemo has to do is use q and naut simply cant proc his passive . It is basically a losing trade for him all the time. Ok you might have a control in setting up ganks lvl6 onwards. But think of farm you waste and honeslty teemo uses shrooms right, it is not easily gankabke lane.
: Nah, ADC is harder than you think, because you need to know how to trade effectively. I've had countless ADCs who couldn't trade. Rather, they interpret a trade as an all-in and just get busted.
> [{quoted}](name=kaboomblah,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ncL9j6PO,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-01T02:57:20.078+0000) > > Nah, ADC is harder than you think, because you need to know how to trade effectively. > > I've had countless ADCs who couldn't trade. Rather, they interpret a trade as an all-in and just get busted. Unfortunately, they do not get punished hard for bad trade in conparison to other lanes. Normally they do have heal for summ + utility from support so a single mistake for them is rather forgiving. Also, most of them are ranged and freezing bottom is not effective as freezing in top lane lane. This all means it is a rather forgiving role and worst thing can happen is losing your tower. Not saying it is not an important role as most snowballing starts in bottom nowdays and you need to have a really good reflex during teamfights.
: Don't offer supp fill your carry role
When it happends just dodge unless the person has a good record in a particular lane. But supp is not a bad role becuz you can create a beast time to time
: I have been permanently banned. I am a reformed League of Legends player.
: Addressing low ELO top-laners
What.. No. Adc is the eaaiest to play in terms of laning wise. We dont get ppl to ward and peel for us. Punished hard for a single mistake while have to be ready for tp so bot dose not fail.
Ornn Bot (OCE)
: Vlad
Yep. Hes annoying af.
QAPLA (OCE)
: Level 136, confirmed no-lifer. Dude, go outside once in a while, the real life has amazing graphics, and over 5 billion players.
> [{quoted}](name=QAPLA,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=N3s18wor,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-31T10:09:24.837+0000) > > Level 136, confirmed no-lifer. > > Dude, go outside once in a while, the real life has amazing graphics, and over 5 billion players. I dont have a laptop. So i go outside to play. Dw
Rioter Comments
Rectum (OCE)
: When you are not a good player and cant carry the team. Put your times into helping others grow their advantage; So you, the average player of the team can get carry. Playing dps jgler and have next to last dps scores. You are not being effective. Your job on dps is to hunt weak lanes or jgler and constantly win the 1v1 to keep them down. Tracking them and make their life hard. Not AFK farm and hope all goes well so you can "Level" toward end game where your scalling might be enough to carry "Low elo, yes. High elo. No". There is a big different in leveling to keep up, and forsake a gankable lane, or counter ganks; Just so you can farm. Your Opp.gg suggest that you dont even main jgl. You are missing a lots of finner details to be effective at that role.
> [{quoted}](name=Rectum,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=7rq7feWW,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-03-30T13:46:25.010+0000) > > When you are not a good player and cant carry the team. Put your times into helping others grow their advantage; So you, the average player of the team can get carry. > > Playing dps jgler and have next to last dps scores. You are not being effective. Your job on dps is to hunt weak lanes or jgler and constantly win the 1v1 to keep them down. Tracking them and make their life hard. Not AFK farm and hope all goes well so you can "Level" toward end game where your scalling might be enough to carry "Low elo, yes. High elo. No". > > There is a big different in leveling to keep up, and forsake a gankable lane, or counter ganks; Just so you can farm. > > Your Opp.gg suggest that you dont even main jgl. You are missing a lots of finner details to be effective at that role. Umm. How can I play my lane effective without understanding jungle??? Junglers are not laners who continuously trade with lane opponents so their dps is of couse expected to be low (depends on champs tho) Also, if u hunt down weak lane and play clean, you do ur job doing minimal dmg and time possible. There is no such thing as afk farm. How can u call someone afk when a player is still active in game? Only thing differentiate a good jungler and bad ones are time usage and pathing. Also, there is no point doing fancy things without mastering macro of specific lane you are playing. I didnt op.gg you but problem with low elo players are that they always oversimplify things and make emotional relationship to what other teammates are doing in game.
Nightjar (OCE)
: the teemo matchup is all about powerspikes, for instance your lvl2 and lvl3 are better, you also get a nice opportunity to kill at lvl6, and any jungle ganks are basically guaranteed kills. After a few items the game gets even worse for teemo, start doran's shield, rush spectre cowl, adaptive helm, bami cinder, abyssal, so long as you play around powerspikes (and realistically you have the initiative in this lane since you have cc and teemo is mostly immobile, so you choose the fights), teemo has a very hard time, since he both loses lane and gets outscaled. Personally I like going aftershock and resolve into either domination(for sudden impact and ghost poro) if the enemy jungle has low pressure, or sorcery (scorch and mana flow band) if I feel I'm going to need to fight regularly. Also this is a matchup where ignite helps, since even though you have the advantage in lane, you'll generally need ignite for the extra pressure to give yourself a safe margin incase you screw up or just don't want teemo flashing away when he realises he isn't winning a fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=ZdxFR6KE,comment-id=0001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-03-30T14:01:30.830+0000) > > the teemo matchup is all about powerspikes, for instance your lvl2 and lvl3 are better, you also get a nice opportunity to kill at lvl6, and any jungle ganks are basically guaranteed kills. After a few items the game gets even worse for teemo, start doran's shield, rush spectre cowl, adaptive helm, bami cinder, abyssal, so long as you play around powerspikes (and realistically you have the initiative in this lane since you have cc and teemo is mostly immobile, so you choose the fights), teemo has a very hard time, since he both loses lane and gets outscaled. > > Personally I like going aftershock and resolve into either domination(for sudden impact and ghost poro) if the enemy jungle has low pressure, or sorcery (scorch and mana flow band) if I feel I'm going to need to fight regularly. Also this is a matchup where ignite helps, since even though you have the advantage in lane, you'll generally need ignite for the extra pressure to give yourself a safe margin incase you screw up or just don't want teemo flashing away when he realises he isn't winning a fight. Unfortunately, teemo is not an immobile champion. Unfortunately , you havent met a good teemo yet. By getting doran blade and domination as secondary rune set, teemo can stay top lane forever . Also, good teemos will buy secondary boots for first item and max w after e . This gives him a tonne of mobility and it is impossible to close a gap with champs without dash. He is not a pick to be used in pro matches but definitely a great pick to be used as a top laner only you play him right. You are right about aftershock (which I often use when i get counterpicked in top lane), but idk immobile champs with low movement speed against decent teemo and jayce match up? I AM NOT SURE.
Nightjar (OCE)
: nautilus isn't exactly a guardian support, alot of what he provides in the support role is base damage and engage, since he has very little defensive peel or disengage. As a toplane, he uses his shield to trade, e to push and his hook to threaten engage, and he fits toplane alot better than he does support. Naut is bad vs healing toplaners actually, and has difficult matchups in Illaoi, Fiora, Garen, Darius, Olaf, Trundamere, Vlad and Swain, but Naut is very good at shutting down carry toplaners like Riven, Irelia, Camille, Pantheon, Quinn, Talon, Teemo, ect... Naut also fair decently well against his brethren tanks, since he typically outtrades them and scales just about the same, and his shield allows him to be more aggressive when fighting over minions in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=ZdxFR6KE,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T09:00:52.446+0000) > > nautilus isn't exactly a guardian support, alot of what he provides in the support role is base damage and engage, since he has very little defensive peel or disengage. As a toplane, he uses his shield to trade, e to push and his hook to threaten engage, and he fits toplane alot better than he does support. > > Naut is bad vs healing toplaners actually, and has difficult matchups in Illaoi, Fiora, Garen, Darius, Olaf, Trundamere, Vlad and Swain, but Naut is very good at shutting down carry toplaners like Riven, Irelia, Camille, Pantheon, Quinn, Talon, Teemo, ect... Naut also fair decently well against his brethren tanks, since he typically outtrades them and scales just about the same, and his shield allows him to be more aggressive when fighting over minions in lane. How exactly naut shuts down anti melee and tanks. Cant imagine playing him vs champs like teeno. Ill rather go dodge or afk.
: LOW ELO CARRY JUNGLES
Honestly in low elos, go master yi.
: SCRIPTERS ARE RUINING EVERYTHING
Ikr. Met scripter dude playing lucian only and have 95 percent wr. I reported him twice after game but riot did not take any actiom yet. It is dumb and his account has to be deactivated asap.
Rectum (OCE)
: Dude, your dps graph is among the lowest next to support. Your problem is, you dont know how to play the game at a decent level yet. When your team telling you to ganks, that mean they are being preasured and you're not doing nothing but jgl creep. Set up counter ganks, wards, pings, type in the enemy jgler gank time. Do something to help your laner!! EVEN giving him a +1HP pots advantage over his lane oppent is a big deal. Dont just afk untill you're lv 6 or FARM AND ONLY GANKS WHEN THERE IS NO CREEP. That is the lowest form of jgling, when i was ranking up from bronze, that was most of my bronze jglers ever does. LV 4 route, recall and dont do shit, not even dropping a ward or track the other jgl. With a shitty jgler on your team, laning phase will feel like a 1v2.
> [{quoted}](name=Rectum,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=7rq7feWW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-28T06:42:38.792+0000) > > Dude, your dps graph is among the lowest next to support. Your problem is, you dont know how to play the game at a decent level yet. > When your team telling you to ganks, that mean they are being preasured and you're not doing nothing but jgl creep. > > Set up counter ganks, wards, pings, type in the enemy jgler gank time. Do something to help your laner!! EVEN giving him a +1HP pots advantage over his lane oppent is a big deal. Dont just afk untill you're lv 6 or FARM AND ONLY GANKS WHEN THERE IS NO CREEP. That is the lowest form of jgling, when i was ranking up from bronze, that was most of my bronze jglers ever does. LV 4 route, recall and dont do shit, not even dropping a ward or track the other jgl. > > With a shitty jgler on your team, laning phase will feel like a 1v2. I dont think its suitable to say that he is bad junglet because of low dps. After doing all the tasks required as a jungler, my dps is barely above support. Also, as op says junglers do have to keep clearing camps and it is hard to set up a gank ignoring camps to be cleared. It is really a bad thing for our jungler to be outleveled vs opponent jungler.
: I'm not hardstuck Bronze... I'm hardstuck honour lvl
Yeah it takes too long to make any progress in honor. I just passed check point 1 on lvl3 anf they just gave me two key fragments...
Rioter Comments
Socon (OCE)
: Champions I would ban low mmr players from picking
Umm what about garen, darius and illaoi? I heard silver junglers love to feed those champs.
Bookbash (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sulbatamol,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=IcvPHymU,comment-id=000100010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-03-25T05:03:30.710+0000) > > Really it is not some games, It feel so sad seeing my mmr and lp getting shredded for the sake of dumb system that had never gotten improved. I dont know always hate working with noob coworkers in past workplace. It is just so tragic to experience this continuously in game i love. So true, and this is the reason why its called 'grinding'. After a crazy amount of games you get to where you belong. Riot designed it this way to keep people sucked into playing. And you are right about those adcs. The game is mostly decided by which bot lane has a brain this season.
> [{quoted}](name=Bookbash,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=IcvPHymU,comment-id=0001000100000000000000010001,timestamp=2018-03-25T11:55:54.736+0000) > > So true, and this is the reason why its called 'grinding'. After a crazy amount of games you get to where you belong. Riot designed it this way to keep people sucked into playing. And you are right about those adcs. The game is mostly decided by which bot lane has a brain this season. Yeah man. Its like riot tries to turn this game is pockey machine. Ranked games are generally soul crushing and most of the times, people dont feel like they are rewarded after playing. Which makes some people to play more and getting tilted , and thereby creating a worse envt for other people to play as well. I never felt this way when i played starcraft.
Nightjar (OCE)
: the olaf literally just has to pop ghost and ult and we've got no chance. A feeding botlane can be resolved in part by a good assassin or a strong poke/burst mage, a fed toplane moving into the midgame allows a team to decide fights, through engage or flanking pressure, or splitpushing. It's very important to have a relevant toplaner, and the main role of a fed toplaner is to provide top pressure and deny the enemy toplaner. Many toplane champions are designed to snowball lanes and progress into dominant midgames. A toplane bruiser with a 2 item advantage ahead of the curve, is much more difficult to deal with than an adc in a comparable situation, since the fed topaner needs to be locked down heavily and kited out by a team, whereas a fed adc is still prey to a single good assassin or diver. If botlane comes back to lane and dies immediately, that's a tower and drag, true, but that's not irrecoverable and as a lane they can still get back into the game fairly quickly, since supports don't need too much gold or xp, and adcs aren't too important in the midgame. When I gank toplane as a jungler, I will hit toplane, wait for them to tp back onto the minion wave because they're stupid and then hit them again for the same effect. It's much harder to influence toplaners, but it is definitely worth it, since leads in toplane are the most stable. If I get a toplaner a level and 30cs advantage, that lead isn't just going to disappear the next minute if the enemy team decides to roam top. Whereas in botlane, the amount of depth of mechanics, and often the huge disparity in the quality of botlanes you get in soloq, and the fact that there are two people down there to fuck up, means that what might have been a 3-0 botlane can easily become 3-6, if they misplay a few times or the enemy team gets a few successful ganks. It's a damage meta, so the lanes that win tend to decide the game, but in general I'd say a really good toplaner is far more impactful than a really good support or adc (but not both, since 2 good players is obviously worth more than 1 good player), and I'd argue that the most important roles in a damage meta are actually jungle and mid, but that's most metas. Mid roams have huge impact, and junglers provide the greatest impact in cases where lanes can setup for a gank through frequency of ganks and map pressure.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=zqERfGF6,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T05:19:07.536+0000) > > the olaf literally just has to pop ghost and ult and we've got no chance. > > A feeding botlane can be resolved in part by a good assassin or a strong poke/burst mage, a fed toplane moving into the midgame allows a team to decide fights, through engage or flanking pressure, or splitpushing. > > It's very important to have a relevant toplaner, and the main role of a fed toplaner is to provide top pressure and deny the enemy toplaner. Many toplane champions are designed to snowball lanes and progress into dominant midgames. A toplane bruiser with a 2 item advantage ahead of the curve, is much more difficult to deal with than an adc in a comparable situation, since the fed topaner needs to be locked down heavily and kited out by a team, whereas a fed adc is still prey to a single good assassin or diver. > > If botlane comes back to lane and dies immediately, that's a tower and drag, true, but that's not irrecoverable and as a lane they can still get back into the game fairly quickly, since supports don't need too much gold or xp, and adcs aren't too important in the midgame. When I gank toplane as a jungler, I will hit toplane, wait for them to tp back onto the minion wave because they're stupid and then hit them again for the same effect. It's much harder to influence toplaners, but it is definitely worth it, since leads in toplane are the most stable. > > If I get a toplaner a level and 30cs advantage, that lead isn't just going to disappear the next minute if the enemy team decides to roam top. Whereas in botlane, the amount of depth of mechanics, and often the huge disparity in the quality of botlanes you get in soloq, and the fact that there are two people down there to fuck up, means that what might have been a 3-0 botlane can easily become 3-6, if they misplay a few times or the enemy team gets a few successful ganks. > > It's a damage meta, so the lanes that win tend to decide the game, but in general I'd say a really good toplaner is far more impactful than a really good support or adc (but not both, since 2 good players is obviously worth more than 1 good player), and I'd argue that the most important roles in a damage meta are actually jungle and mid, but that's most metas. Mid roams have huge impact, and junglers provide the greatest impact in cases where lanes can setup for a gank through frequency of ganks and map pressure. Well unfortunately, top laners cant influence mid game as much as back then. There is no such thing as mid game power spike as top laners unless you play something unusual which are high risk and high return champs like riven or karthus (which are risky picks and easily can be shut down by presence of enemy junglers and are going to be irrelevant during entire game if u die a couple of times during a laning phase). Are you really sure, assassins simply can shut down a fed adc?? Assassins are only relevant in game if they are stronger than adcs ( which means they have to be ahead in level and ahead in gold in comparison to adc ; thats why they go to mid most of the time and keep split to stay as a threat). Something like zed or talon are going to be easily shut down by a peel from only a support while fed adcs doing a ridiculous amount of dmg. Ok . Bot lanes dies tower gone and dragon gone. What is going to happen next ?? Do they going to stay in bot lane? NOPE. They will head to top and now they are going to deny enemy top laner from farming and take tower. And the losing team is going to suffer more as exp advantage and gold goes to enemy adc and it is harder to manage minion waves as they took down towers while you didnt. This means whenever you get into the fight, you are going to lose all the farm, gold plus enemy minions pushing towers while you engage in the fight which you guys are less likely to win. Because enemy adcs have like a core advantage in comparison to your adc while enemy supports can give their team more utilities from items. TOP lane 30 cs advantage is really ezy to be dissipated . I am not sure you play top many times or not. But this is a lane which can punish enemy laners the most by freezing near the tower because most of the champs are melees. Even though you are winning a lane, you cannot get close to the enemy tower and shove minion waves to enemy tower, if your jungler is not going to pay a visit. You are right in the sense that synergy between jg and mid are very important . I in fact played mid many many times as ryze last season. But honestly, who gets snowball rolling? its bot lane duos. Jungle is in fact very important but it is more like they only create an environment. Jungle and mid and top with tp can do only as much helping incompetent bot duos.
Rectum (OCE)
: To keep this simple, when you climb to a higher rank. What would this do to improve your life? What recognition will you get in a game that you are not gonna be making money or getting social standing benefit? If this game isnt fun, play something else. Seem to me you are too emotionally invested over nothing at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Rectum,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=IcvPHymU,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T05:28:41.019+0000) > > To keep this simple, when you climb to a higher rank. What would this do to improve your life? What recognition will you get in a game that you are not gonna be making money or getting social standing benefit? > > If this game isnt fun, play something else. Seem to me you are too emotionally invested over nothing at all. Well it is all about challenge and testing your limit. If you get happy for what you doing and feel rewarded for yourself achieving something , why would you ask for money or recognition from others ? Yeah it is no fun, especially when i met those people in ranked , who dont care and dont take the game serious. It is sad man. Why not play norm or arm. I dont mind you building full ad as blitz jg. Those games are for fun.
Rectum (OCE)
: I can change his mind. But am gonna get banned by you.
> [{quoted}](name=Rectum,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=IcvPHymU,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T04:27:09.535+0000) > > I can change his mind. But am gonna get banned by you. How fo you i banned more than 300 players? >95% adc players.
Ninox (OCE)
: ? I was never trying to imply that you were whinging about anything. All I said really was that once you plateau you're going to have harder time climbing, because it isn't only a matter of ranking up to your relative skill, it require significant improvement as well, and that op.gg (etc) mmr isn't accurate and shouldn't be taken as an absolute. I never said anything negative, or at least never intended to so sorry if you took it that way. I was *trying* to offer context. To prompt you to consider more angles. Some games are unwinnable yes, sometimes the enemy team is just better than yours, however they do it, but ultimately *you* are the constant in your games. There's not point lamenting what you can't change or improve, better to focus on what you can. Of course if you have no faith in the ranked system's accuracy I doubt some random on boards is going to change your mind about that, it just wasn't what I interpreted your original post to be about.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=IcvPHymU,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T04:21:01.166+0000) > > ? I was never trying to imply that you were whinging about anything. All I said really was that once you plateau you're going to have harder time climbing, because it isn't only a matter of ranking up to your relative skill, it require significant improvement as well, and that op.gg (etc) mmr isn't accurate and shouldn't be taken as an absolute. > > I never said anything negative, or at least never intended to so sorry if you took it that way. I was *trying* to offer context. To prompt you to consider more angles. > > Some games are unwinnable yes, sometimes the enemy team is just better than yours, however they do it, but ultimately *you* are the constant in your games. There's not point lamenting what you can't change or improve, better to focus on what you can. > > Of course if you have no faith in the ranked system's accuracy I doubt some random on boards is going to change your mind about that, it just wasn't what I interpreted your original post to be about. You said I have low winrates in last 20 games and thereby you estimates my skill as a player. Last night I played to my best and I barely missed out any farm and maximise gold earning and I also tried to help out other lanes while my opponent lanes just sit on top and farm and get solokilled by me and still took a free ride. It is not some game man. Really it is not some games, It feel so sad seeing my mmr and lp getting shredded for the sake of dumb system that had never gotten improved. I dont know always hate working with noob coworkers in past workplace. It is just so tragic to experience this continuously in game i love.
Nightjar (OCE)
: hey it feels just as bad when your toplaner feeds an Olaf 12 kills in 10minutes with his unsealed spellbook lethality shen, and now as a nami+ashe botlane you have to find a way to try to stop the Ghosted Olaf from just running through you, through your base and killing the both of you. Some roles tend to be more impactful in different metas. I tend to think midlane and jungle have some decent control over the game provided their laners aren't stupid, but I think in the damage meta, the clearest thing is the player who has the largest impact, is the player who feeds.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=zqERfGF6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-25T03:31:26.824+0000) > > hey it feels just as bad when your toplaner feeds an Olaf 12 kills in 10minutes with his unsealed spellbook lethality shen, and now as a nami+ashe botlane you have to find a way to try to stop the Ghosted Olaf from just running through you, through your base and killing the both of you. > > Some roles tend to be more impactful in different metas. I tend to think midlane and jungle have some decent control over the game provided their laners aren't stupid, but I think in the damage meta, the clearest thing is the player who has the largest impact, is the player who feeds. I do not agree with you. TOP lane picks up a spell called teleport and it is the longest lane in summoners rift. I play karthus top and Yes, I sometimes die many times and fuck myself because my jungler is refused to pay a visit while enemy jungler camps there 24/7/. But you know, you can tp to lane and as a kathus I clear minions waves even after I died. This means that it is not easy for them to take a tower unless jungler wants to spend an extra time in top lane and enemy top laners, by being absent from the lane, they are going to miss out a sum of CS and exp and they always have to pay more for roaming to other lanes (unless they manage minion wave perfectly and have TP on) than other laners. I dont thing KDA means a lot personally. It is not how many times you die, but how you died and what you did before you die. But botlane, they lose a couple of times, games just change so drastically nowdays even in early game. You can still stand a chance when your top lane feeds the hell, but when your bot lane feeds, It is GG and so unenjoyable and unpleasant to play on .
: Sorry but I really disagree If you watch a lot of LCK games, especially Kingzone Dragon, their top laner is Khan, pay attention closely to his playstyle and the way hes splitpushing and teamfighting. You are correct. AD is op in recent patches, but it doesnt mean top laner is getting less useful. I find it difficult to find a good top laner in OCE I think it is because you rarely see such a good top laner that can splitpush, smartly use tp etc. So probably climbing higher ladders and vsing some master/challenger top laners will end up changing your mind?
> [{quoted}](name=jungle one trick,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=zqERfGF6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-24T16:52:14.475+0000) > > Sorry but I really disagree > If you watch a lot of LCK games, especially Kingzone Dragon, their top laner is Khan, pay attention closely to his playstyle and the way hes splitpushing and teamfighting. > You are correct. AD is op in recent patches, but it doesnt mean top laner is getting less useful. I find it difficult to find a good top laner in OCE > I think it is because you rarely see such a good top laner that can splitpush, smartly use tp etc. > So probably climbing higher ladders and vsing some master/challenger top laners will end up changing your mind? Khan's interview at the world from 3:10 Linl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9MV2LINJRM I would not say ad is op it is rather due to evolution of game strategy. Yes TOP laners OCE they really suck. And you just proved my point by saying it. I had witnesses people in other lanes get drastically improved in terms of game knowledge and skill by moving up divisions. But TOP laners, meh. You play in >1900 MMR games , and they lock into nasus. Not saying Nasus is a bad pick but there is no reason to play this champion necessarily when there are way too many champions who can do things more meaningful and influential in mid game for top team. And I wondered why they picked into something like nasus? Well, I guess one of the biggest reason is they are not forced to evolve and they are somehow able to keep their rank or even climb up if they are lucky by not adapting or take a next step to their play style. Splitpush , Smart TP , meh. It is never a smart thing if you dont get a decent team to synergize with. I played a lot of games with fiora and there are only a couple of teams I can do smart things you say only because i got extremely fed or team is smart to work together. And why do i even climb myself to the level of master/challenger to give meanings to what I am doing right???
Ninox (OCE)
: The same applies to MMR as it does to rank. If you have a 50% winrate for a while (you belong in that rank) your MMR isn't going to budge much, you'll have to improve to then win games to then raise your MMR. Remember that MMR found on sites like op.gg are only estimation, and don't use RIot's actual calculations (which are hidden to prevent abuse), so at best they can give you an *idea* of your skill relative to other players in the same sort of rank as you. I wouldn't recommend taking it without a hefty spoon of salt. Having a low winrate over the last 20 games doesn't mean much if you've been consistently Plat 3 for the last 200. The system knows you're meant to be P3 and will resist any change in that to a degree until you prove otherwise. Loss streaks happen just as win streaks do. The ranked system only places you where you belong, if you show improvement, your MMR will see you vsing higher skill players before your rank does, and if you can maintain it your rank will catch up, if you can't it won't. It all boils down to consistency really. It's all well and good to beat the P1 player that one time, but if you can't beat them *consistently* then it doesn't serve as much proof of you being P1 skill, only that you had a good game/they had a bad one/counters were involved/jungler was god tier etc etc. The system isn't going to make decisions based on one game because it isn't a big enough sample size to prove anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=IcvPHymU,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-03-25T01:51:18.334+0000) > > The same applies to MMR as it does to rank. If you have a 50% winrate for a while (you belong in that rank) your MMR isn't going to budge much, you'll have to improve to then win games to then raise your MMR. > > Remember that MMR found on sites like op.gg are only estimation, and don't use RIot's actual calculations (which are hidden to prevent abuse), so at best they can give you an *idea* of your skill relative to other players in the same sort of rank as you. I wouldn't recommend taking it without a hefty spoon of salt. > > Having a low winrate over the last 20 games doesn't mean much if you've been consistently Plat 3 for the last 200. The system knows you're meant to be P3 and will resist any change in that to a degree until you prove otherwise. Loss streaks happen just as win streaks do. > > The ranked system only places you where you belong, if you show improvement, your MMR will see you vsing higher skill players before your rank does, and if you can maintain it your rank will catch up, if you can't it won't. It all boils down to consistency really. > > It's all well and good to beat the P1 player that one time, but if you can't beat them *consistently* then it doesn't serve as much proof of you being P1 skill, only that you had a good game/they had a bad one/counters were involved/jungler was god tier etc etc. The system isn't going to make decisions based on one game because it isn't a big enough sample size to prove anything. Ok I lost so many games last night because pretty much all of games were out of control. There was a single time I was autofilled into jungle and luckily have decent adcs to play with. I dont really like the way you saying people belong in certain rank in regards to winrates in certain division. I just proved it by myself by playing on weekend night. All you saying is im whinging here because I am not just good enough but it is not true. Oi listen to me you keep saying I have to beat higher mmr players consistently. But its not only me beating them. My teammates have to be good enough as well. I really dont understand people like you saying negative things for people who saying they lost game because of uneven match ups. I have seen so many players not only me but also enemy teammates and my allies were forced to lose and not even able to show true potential in game becauae of bottom being way too incompetent. I really dont think ranked system at the moment reflect genuine level of skill and knowlege of a player . I have seen so many pro players even have to be demoted to diam divisions and many players are being forced to play against players with a high skill cap in low division because system is so ineffective locating a player to where they truly belong. I might sound like a whinger nut it dosent mean i am necessarily wrong.
Rioter Comments
: Random Things I Think of When I Play League
Imagine cass being able to buy boots. Good luck for garen catching her. Hahaha{{champion:69}}
Ninox (OCE)
: The thing about ranked is, you'll only climb quickly if you aren't yet where you belong. If you're climbing by improving then the process will of course be substantially slower. A gold player in bronze is going to climb quickly, because their skill is already higher, a gold player in gold has to improve to plat level before they can climb to plat (a simplification but you get the idea). If you find yourself unhealthy because of League then you need to change up your lifestyle. You're playing too much and need to find other healthier outlets for that level of attention, whatever form that comes in for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=IcvPHymU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-24T01:28:46.054+0000) > > The thing about ranked is, you'll only climb quickly if you aren't yet where you belong. If you're climbing by improving then the process will of course be substantially slower. A gold player in bronze is going to climb quickly, because their skill is already higher, a gold player in gold has to improve to plat level before they can climb to plat (a simplification but you get the idea). > > If you find yourself unhealthy because of League then you need to change up your lifestyle. You're playing too much and need to find other healthier outlets for that level of attention, whatever form that comes in for you. Thanks for lifestyle advice. But i dont think there is much skill cap difference between high gold and low plat players. Only what matters i think is mmr. I was in above 1800 mmr and many gold players they do (which is like plat4 or above) , but weired enough system just dont let those people get out of gold division. And i do find plat 3 players with really low winrate with garnage mmr but system still keep them in plat division. This makes zero sense to me and they really need to fix this. Not saying I am high plat players who can easily stomped though gold divisions But one thing I am saying is some players are badly punished by ranked system atm and not granted to experience real league of legend [above 1900 mmr games]. I dont know but if someone is above average than the divisiond and wanna improve, they would have better chance by playing against high mmr players than playing with low mmr players. I didnt get to notice importance of above 8.5 cs\min and many things because you didnt get punished by small mistakes in low mmt and even ppl say shit when you do right thing and it really prevents ppl from getting better and getting a hang of real competitive league of legend.
Dimpl (OCE)
: Why are unranked players placed in S1 games
Ur lucky because I have toto start off as silver 3 because of shit players. Lux support was fucking unforgiving and the worst of all. Yeah it sucks. Cant imagine playing in silver again ....
: Please Nerf Sion.
He dose not need nerf. You just need to counter pick him with 'aftershock rune'. Try poppy, ornn and riven.
Rioter Comments
00shots00 (OCE)
: gold elo is far worse than any other elo.
Ok. Get to plat 5. They are much more pathetic than gold players. At least many above g4 players in the division try hard to climb up. You know what only low plat players better than gold players is they hit tower more frequently .
: NEW OP SION MID IS BROKEN? | Patch 8.5 | EU LCS SION MID | League of Leg...
No. Because pro teams cant let sion go mid most of the time due to consideration of team comp and dmg balance. It was originally used in Korea by kuro quite a long time ago. Whole point of this pick is to make opponent team think its sion top which enables their top laner to conutetpick against opponent top. But yeah, hes quite broken atm, especially with arcane comet. I hate him.
: Lost exp and rewards due to "Inactive Behaviour"
Because until ur nexus is down, game isnt over. But if you give up, you are automatically let yourself lose.
Nightjar (OCE)
: the issue is thornmail cuts lifesteal and atkspeed, and if you give the tank the leeway necessary to build a few damage items on top of the armour stacking, an ad duelist, fighter, assassin or adc will simply fall behind. Typically tank itemisation is balanced against damage itemisation on the assumption that lategame you'll need equal parts armour and magic resist to survive in the middle of a teamfight. However in games where the enemy team only has a singular damage type, that 'tank effectiveness' is doubled and tank items scale up twice as fast, that adaptive helm can be replaced by an early frozen heart, and even give leeway for a titanic hydra, triforce, liandries, blackcleaver ect... instead of going 3 armour, 2 magic resist and boots, that trundle can buy 3 armour, a 2 bruiser items and ninja tabi, and be even tankier to your specific damage, whilst doing alot more damage in return since now he can also afford to build damage. An even worse example of this is when you consider off tank duelists like Irelia or Jax. Normally Irelia is faced with the problem that because she has to have 2 damage items to be able to duel, she isn't generally tanky enough to dive in without a true tank initiating for her. But against a full ad teamcomp, a randiuns and ninja tabi is enough to allow her to survive playing far more aggressively, and since she doesn't need to build mr, she can replace one of her mr items with an armour item, and suddenly she's statistically much much stronger. At 2 items tanks often aren't actually strong enough to facuilitate a 5man dive since they lack the resistances and health necessary. But when a tank does not need to build magic resist, a tank can get more armour and health instead, and essentially hit a powerspike far earlier. Playing against a full ad teamcomp is like telling a tank that all their armour/health items have just had the health on them increased by half for free. Yes eventually you'll get tank shred, but since they won't waste gold on magic resist, they get more items and more stats more quickly.
Ok now your talking about bruiser and fighter type champs. Im sorry only irealia gets a prime time during an game is when she just completed tf and 2 dmg items are pretty unnecessary unless you dive into whole enemy team and kill yourself. And due to she not being a true tank she is alwaya ezy to kill in comparison to champs like maoki or sion. She is one of champs in which you snowball a lot with just completed tf or fall behind really hard. Ok abour jax. Jax is one of the champion who can be countered by pretty much any champions in top lane pre lvl6 and even post lvl 6 depends how much you know about his kit. It takes a lot of time for him to get scale up in most of the time and he is again is not a pure tank ,especially when his r active is on cd. Moreover, not many champs in league dose a single type of dmg only. Varus and kog dose percentage in health as magic dmg and believe or not they dont even have to build lw to shred down tanks.
Örnn Bot (OCE)
: sorry but but alot of champs can delete you with little to no effort Akali being the main culprit talon kat khazix rengar lux q ult combo if fed hell even assassin kayne and shaco can one shot with little effort
Why do you even feed hell out them in first place? Idk for me Akali isnt a good pick due to her having such an unhealthy early game and It takes a good judgement and decision making to go thru brusiers and tanks to get jobs done or otherwise shes pretty much dead. Maybe you better learn to watch minimap more and ward more becuz they really shine a lot when there is no vision around map and when ppl dgaf about back or mia pings.
: HOW TO GET 1 RP FOR FREE?
Send a ticket to riot throught support.
Ingénue (OCE)
: Bascially a few of your comments were deleted because: * You used homophobic language, something that has no place in our community * You were attacking other members, mocking them and calling them braindead and stupid. This kind of thing doesn't really contribute to a positive discussion and falls under our "dont be a jerk" rule. You are fully welcome to have your opinions about lux and express them on the boards (even if its about how you think she's a shitty champ), but as soon as you start calling other members braindead for not agreeing with you or bringing up other points, we are gonna have a problem.
Ok. I am not entirely sure which game you are playing and what community you are speaking of. But i am pretty sure league is not the one playing where ppl send you death threats and still manage to keep their account in this server. How it is even a blatant insult for calling ppl stupid when it is backed up by reasonable amount of arguments???????????? Idk do you live in Kyoto currently? Thought its forum lol oce not lol Japan. Maybe I got into wrong forum for wrong server. Sorry dude.
Örnn Bot (OCE)
: most champions are failed examples of balance why is it ok for any champion to walk up use 1-2 abilities and get a kill with little to no effort explain that
Well i would say riven can one shot you due to her anime cancelling and i think her r w flash aa hydra r combo is pretty much a thing cannot fail because believe or not it works in challenger mmr. Well think about zoe before. Zoe can one shot you but most of the time i would say it is becuz ppl do not know to deal with her. As a mid laner against her you would pick up cleanse for summ and as an adc i would rush qss and ask my supp to play braum. And zoes skillshot is really hard to hit . It takes a lot of practice and effort to correctly position yourself to get jobs done right. Ok vayne actually sort of kill u in 2 or 3 shots with ie build. But she has to go thru horrid early game most of the time. All im saying there is no champ can delete you in such less effort and if u feel dat way u need to get to know game better.
: Yes, because everyone here knows me as a show off? xD 90% of my posts are about me struggling. I don't care about Faker, he plays a different game than I do, I'm not going to compare myself to him when we don't even play the same game? What? I don't think you understand. I had a control ward, that lasted for most of the game, I placed it in a spot where we critically needed vision, and for some reason they never found it _(or if they did, they didnt destroy it.)_ Why would I buy another control ward _(using up gold)_ to place in another spot, which would destroy the one I already had, causing us to lose vision in that important spot? Its common sense man.. and It's not like we were lacking on vision _(You think I had no deaths by not knowing where the enemy team was?)_ In any case, their jungler was in our jungle most of the time in early game. Us having some trinkets in our own jungle early let us catch him out a lot.
Well you keep saying you placed a ward in important spot and i wonder how it never gets destroyed during a entire game???? Say if u placed a control ward in a small bush around dragon or baron pits which are important spots for both teams, how it is even possible that the ward just stays there forever. Also important spot in a game keep changes depends what your teams focus is atm. Moreover, sometimes you place an extra control ward to make sure enemy team do not have a vision around a certain area when your lens is on cd. Placed a ward around an important spot and it never gets destroyed during a entire game??? Idk man i find it strange.
Nightjar (OCE)
: ad scale better? yeah sure, but if you only have ad, the enemy team picks malphite, rammus and trundle, and they have thormails and you stop having a fun time. Ad scales better overall, but ap is necessary to stop the enemy tanks from stacking 5 armour items. Hitting 'hyper tank' state is much easier and takes less gold when the enemy team only has 1 type of damage. Hence the earlier tank powerspike, and hence a very difficult barrier to overcome. A good ap support will easily do the most damage in a game where ad and armour are the main focus.
Well what kinda of team comp includes all those 3 champions? And all three champions you mention are not necessarily lane bullies except trundle to a certain extent . Do you think malp is going to win lane against yas or fiora simply stacking armour? HELL NO. Also think how easily they can be kited out plus using flash and qss. And not many ad champs in league dose ad dmg only . Thinks some of them do true dmg plus percetage in health like vayne and fiora. Thornail is easily dealt by building a bit of mr and lifesteal and it is not a first core for most of tanks due to it gives you way too little boost in hp stat. Zyra and karma doing a hell load of dmg in game dose not necessarily win you a game and in fact i lost many. Also if u play supp you are forced to build many utility items instead of pure ap stat items because they do better for your team in general. Finally due to nerf of aery and comet , tanky supp eg. Braum, alistar, even siom is really a thing atm except lulu or janna who have way to advanced utility kits in comparison to champs you are speaking of.
: ELOHell Tips
I am sorry but jungler is not all about ganking lanes. They have other important things to do like finding enemy jglers, stealing camps and controlling vision around objectives and securing them. You cannot simply blame jgler for not ganking if you are losing ur lane so bad and didnt ward any bishes in your lane. There is only one difference between good and bad jgler and it is soley determined by his pathing, not by a number of ganks. If jungler ganks all the time sacrificing his exp killing camp, then whos going to secure baron and drakes?
: RAnked system is HORRID
Lol. Yeah you are true. There is just no skill difference between bronze and silver. They are hopeless. So dont feel too bad.
Sn4ke (OCE)
: Good Top Laners
Sion is currently op. He counters or play even against most of the hyper carry top laners. Also illaoi is also a broken pick ,only considering a laning phase because she is just broken and your jgler is going to feed her all the time.
Sn4ke (OCE)
: The Right Champion For Me?
You know what. Time to main Yasuo now. Tonnes of dmg , aoe cc, good mobility and good sustain.
Show more

Sulbatamol

Level 140 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion