Rioter Comments
: Non-toxic Players Club! Please Read :)
If you guys could leave a comment if you join to help this get more visibility would be much appreciated :)
If you guys could leave a comment if you join to help this get more visibility would be much appreciated :)
: Chuck us an invite. IGN is Pineapple San
Hey guys, still looking for more members!
Hey guys, still looking for more members!
Didula (OCE)
: I would love to join but how???
The clubs are working again, however I have encountered a current/new issue with the club now. I have contacted Riot support about it, however, if you add my in game name "Timebomb0800", I can add you to the club when the issue has been resolved :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ill stop playing league because of this Players issued a ban of seven days or more in the three months prior to the end of the season (from August 7 on) are ineligible for this year’s rewards.
Do you think anyone cares that you're gonna stop playing because you missed out on this skin because you got banned? Just one less toxic player XD
: I would love this tbh (tho I'd wait to see if it makes it to live/works out for OW first :P ), and maybe less "It's past my bedtime. Please don't tell my mommy." and more "For glory and honor! Huzzah comrades!". I think it's a fun little way to take a bit of that inflamation out of games. Even if you know what they really typed, it's enough for a little giggle or at least the satisfaction of "hah! no gg ez for you!"
Agreed aha. Leave out the childish ones and could have things like "I was outplayed. Good Game". or "A worthy opponent, and a tough game!" aha
: i am permanently banned for no reason
If you think nothing you said was toxic, and you've been banned on previous accounts for being what you would have called "toxic", then I'd hate to see what you think being toxic is and I see no problem with your ban.
Rioter Comments
Talon12 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Timebomb0800,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=jOMEEqbY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-12T01:05:44.074+0000) > > Not gonna happen, they're not going to perma ban every new champ on release for a week and stop people from being able to play them only in ranked you nut
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=jOMEEqbY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-08-12T01:12:35.071+0000) > > only in ranked you nut I know what he meant, they're still not going to ban every new champ for a week in ranked and stop people from being allowing to play them. If they did that they may as well prevent people from not playing champions that they have no mastery point with in ranked.
Rioter Comments
: Auto-banning new champs
Not gonna happen, they're not going to perma ban every new champ on release for a week and stop people from being able to play them
: No Skin Boost For One For All?
Okay, there's now skin boost for the one for all mdoe, did Riot see this and do it? o.o Rito plz respond D:
Rioter Comments
: Let’s talk about the Server Skin
That's great an all, but what really bugged me at the time is that those of us who already had pool party ziggs before we transferred over got nothing >:(
: Will this be fixed? its really frustrating :(
Been happening to me a lot more than usual lately too :(
: What skin did you get for your Riot mystery gift?
Hehe, forgot I made this post and forgot to check it, but glad everyone seems happy with their skins! :D
  Rioter Comments
: Come Join Our Ranked Team
What rank are you guys and what timezone? I might be interested, mumu jungle main, plat 3
Moose (OCE)
: new champs in ranked
> it would be cool if newly released champions were restricted from ranked play for around a week or so, so that abuse cases both positive and negative don't effect the rest of the team, e.g people trying the champ for the first time in ranked/ learning how to play against the champ/ stop people from the PTR having a leg up. not sure if everyone would be keen for this idea, would like feedback I approve, either team will be advantageous or disadvantageous from the new champ feeding being/useless and no idea how to use them (or just UP) or they will be stomping as counterplays have not been discovered yet (or just OP)
Rioter Comments

Timebomb0800

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion