KieshwaV (OCE)
: Why is ranked
1. Pantheon is the only silver player in that game. he was duo with the lux so thats why he is in that game. 2. the yorick is gold, the site you use lied to you 3. the silver did the best in that game.
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Mindstar (OCE)
: [COMPLETE] - OCE - Clash tournaments cancelled for the rest of this weekend
: Ocean Week Update
"it takes a lot of resources to run" wow better make a new lux skin then. It is year of the dog, why is lux getting a skin? is she a dog?
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Hi JasonWazza, I'm sorry that we missed that comment. Racism is definitely **NOT** okay or condoned on the boards. I want to talk a little bit about how we moderate the boards. We can't read every discussion and comment on the boards so we rely heavily on the report button. When a post or comment is reported it surfaces on a moderation queue that we review and action. Please ensure you report posts that you find inappropriate or offensive and we will review them. If you did report it please let us know as this post did not appear in the moderation queue and we would have to investigate why that may be. In future please do continue using the report function on the boards as this helps us a lot when it comes to cleaning up inappropriate posts. https://news-a.akamaihd.net/public/images/oce/Community/Boards/Postimages/report%20button.PNG When discussing topics I too hope we can use logic and reason rather than personal attacks.
So people speaking another language are allowed to flame us English speakers and avoid the trigger words that cause punishments on accounts??? Brb learning Chinese so I can molest my team mates with bad language and avoid getting banned. Thanks riot :)
: Show Us Your Replays Contest - Winners!
Ya joking right? a lazy xayah triple kill gets prize 1, but a 1v5 Nasus Pentakill into a Clean up Quadrakill in a diamond mmr ranked game doesn't get ranked at all. Keep in mind this was BEFORE NASUS GOT BUFFED. Riot always favoring the low elo players.... The fuck is this?
: Show Us Your Replays Contest, Sponsored by Logitech
I have a mean as play from 8 months ago, that allowed? would suck if it wasn't
Ti1tLord (OCE)
: Hi guys, I just have found a method to log in if u have problem "Unable to connect to the login queue". I just have played 2 games, so far no problem at all. We only have problem of login, we are fine for playing games so here is the method. But this method only suitable for user whose computer has WIFI. 1. Disconnect your LAN if u r LAN user, and connect ur computer to "Personal Hotpot" of ur phone by WIFI 2. Open LOL and login, u will find that ur able to login 3. Disconnect Personal Hotpot then connect LAN or the WIFI u used to use 4. Wait client to reconnect then u r ready to go! U will need to repeat dis method every single time u log in GLHF!
Issue is if you are using spark for internet you are also using spark for mobile data.
Marzia (OCE)
: Oh no! You might not be able to play a videogame for a couple of hours! Go to a pottery class in the meantime heck I don't know- Just don't be bitter.
Kid you are bronze lol, now shush before daddy plat has to put you down
Marzia (OCE)
: Thanks for your quick response and good work Mindstar {{champion:103}}
Quick response? lol i've been waiting for the past 5 hours
Newpaperz (OCE)
: We have faith and know you shall fix this almighty Mindstar!
I mean when has riot ever left the players down? XD
  Rioter Comments
: 10 bans for normal..W hy? It will take longer, also some people wouldn't be able to play the champions they normally play, and the same champs would be banned all the time, and that isn't fun for the mains. It's exactly like ranked, I don't like it at all.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Heya! The Hanshmear here — Content Editor for Riot OCE — Ask Me Anything!
What do you main? are you silver? nvm looked up your account.... Any plans for the new client incoming?
Rioter Comments
: what's up with the Yasuo nerf
They nerfed the early damage so yasuos maxing e first are punished harder than q. Yasuo is a snowballing champion so it cuts down his early game (also most yasuos take attack speed runes, so it also changes that a bit)
Vegathron (OCE)
: GP suddenly mega popular?
Because of lethality and the meta, gangplanks have struggled for awhile because of the katarina, leblanc, darius meta
Essembie (OCE)
: Rylai 6.24 changes - who does it punish / benefit
It benefits rumble, singed, morde
: Looking for coach
Go to the fiora mains subbreddit. They can help you out better than a bunch of oce goons
: Is it normal to have off-games with your main?
Having bad games on your main champs just shows you need to keep improving. Its totally normal though. I've played 100+ games on nasus this season and have had many off games, the other day i went something like 2/11 and still won because i know exactly how to get carried on nasus, i see how my adc is attacking and drop an e, i see someone annoying my midlaner i throw a w on them. My moto for nasus is keep calm and farm so its really easy to be consistant with him. Thats the biggest points of having a main champion you learn to carry and get carried with them. Also its not like your always going to be the 20 kill guy who carries and gets a penta every game.
Rioter Comments
KOREA ENPA (EUNE)
: FLEX TEAM LF 5TH PLAYER , GOLD / PLAT
If you need a toplaner or support im down. (Gold 5)
Maraudaur (OCE)
: This might provide some more insight into very early thinking about supports http://askghostcrawler.tumblr.com/post/155454221703/so-is-there-a-game-plan-for-the-support-problem > **“So is there a game plan for the support problem yet? Are we lookin at item level changes? systemic changes? It would be great for more varied and interesting support choices champion-wise, but that is definitely more of a long-term thing rather than short, obviously.” ** > This is a big potential project with a lot of risk if we screw it up, so I don’t want to speculate too much yet. At a high level, there are three broad areas we are exploring: > 1) More agency for Support players. This is a bucket of a few different problems. The Support position tends to earn less XP and less gold than other positions. Support players can have a lot of down time without interesting things to do. Statistically, Support players have less of an impact on the outcome of the game than other lanes (especially Jungler and ADC). > 2) More recognition for Support players. The game does a terrible job of letting you know if that Support you had was really MVP. We celebrate things like KDA, but not at how great your Support was at blocking or engaging (and no, I don’t think number of wards placed is the stat we’re going for). > 3) More diverse ways to play Support. This gets into non-traditional champions in the Support role and also includes experiments like making traditional support champions less expensive so players can try out more of them to find one they like. > 1/5/2017
Make more fun styled supports like bard. Or like lucio from overwatch.
Pured (OCE)
: Jhin and Vayne are not easy champions.
Nightjar (OCE)
: personally I prefer my zilean mid/sup (but often banned by my own team). Simple kit with basically no real skillshots, high base damage, stupidly hard to kill, amazing utility, AoE stuns for 1.5s on a 4s cooldown, a revive the idiot button (sometimes you will be the idiot), suprising early-midgame burst, great roaming ability with his movespeed, good peel and kiting with slow-stun-slow-stun-infinite combo, easy waveclear, harass and good ranged autos for farming and can easily zone out the enemy when forcing a tower with his large range. Also since his farming is so fast and easy, he often encourages you to look around the map to see what you can do in the meantime whilst your minion wave is collapsing into the enemy tower.
Zilean is alright if your good at landing double bombs. Massive slows do really good in slow queue thats why champions like nasus, darius and zilean do so well. ps. Every time i see a zilean with 45% cdr i cry.
Main Line (OCE)
: Pretty good advice. Just like LS says, play simple mechanical champions until you actually understand gameplay (separate from the champions). For example he would not recommend Yasuo, but rather Annie. While other bronzies are tryinig for hero plays, or doing stupid things like chasing in the jungle without vision, you are simply winning the game. Personally I think Veigar mid is just freelo. Bronze junglers don't punish, you scale, you press your outplay button and win (providing the other 4 teammates are not jackers).
> [{quoted}](name=Main Line,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AaaGMAOZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-30T10:53:39.614+0000) > > Pretty good advice. Just like LS says, play simple mechanical champions until you actually understand gameplay (separate from the champions). For example he would not recommend Yasuo, but rather Annie. While other bronzies are tryinig for hero plays, or doing stupid things like chasing in the jungle without vision, you are simply winning the game. > Personally I think Veigar mid is just freelo. Bronze junglers don't punish, you scale, you press your outplay button and win (providing the other 4 teammates are not jackers). Yea veigar is really simple but his cage is difficult to manage, wasting a cage on veigar can solo loose a game. Like I've played alot of veigar in this season and am still not good with cages.
Rioter Comments
Volcanuz (OCE)
: Why do people hate support?
Because half of the server are raging toxic yasuo mains
Saphixia (OCE)
: All champions free was the worst desicion riot has made
No one takes normal (and flex queue) games seriously
Rioter Comments
: Pretty good summary especially point #2. If your team top mid and jg haven't hovered anything, ban those two quick. Prevents feeding. You forgot two other champions that wreck low elo: {{champion:107}} and {{champion:63}} . It's a great thing that we can't just ban everyone!
> [{quoted}](name=Cakemeisting,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=vxKjnJPJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-16T03:01:51.346+0000) > > Pretty good summary especially point #2. If your team top mid and jg haven't hovered anything, ban those two quick. Prevents feeding. You forgot two other champions that wreck low elo: {{champion:107}} and {{champion:63}} . It's a great thing that we can't just ban everyone! Yea forgot to add rengar to the list. dunno about brand however, he has a pretty low pick rate in silver below games.
Rioter Comments
: Camille looks broken. Watched PantsAreDragon destroy a team with her. Is her E really on a 6 second cooldown at maximum rank?
> [{quoted}](name=Cakemeisting,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=xWgIUK8c,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-12-14T12:45:40.907+0000) > > Camille looks broken. Watched PantsAreDragon destroy a team with her. Is her E really on a 6 second cooldown at maximum rank? She is not broken she is the same as master yi if you just cc them they can't do anything. As regards to pants are dragons video on the pbe camille the pbe has all of its players in different ranks combined into 1 queue so he was most likely verse alot of lower elo players.
Brucey (OCE)
: Don't agree. If you think you are good enough with her why not, I have level 4 with her already played like 15 or so games with her i know her kit fully well what is wrong with say me picking her in rank if i think i know her well enough. That's right nothing unless it's banned
> [{quoted}](name=FS Bruce,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=xWgIUK8c,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-14T07:22:37.880+0000) > > Don't agree. If you think you are good enough with her why not, I have level 4 with her already played like 15 or so games with her i know her kit fully well what is wrong with say me picking her in rank if i think i know her well enough. That's right nothing unless it's banned "I would advise to play a few custom/normal games before you take her into the ranked environment" if you have experience on the champion then sure play her, but like the title says "Can people please stop playing camille for the first time in ranked?" says for the first time. Its the same story with other champions never play a champion for the first time in ranked have a few normal games with them to figure out the mechanics.
Rioter Comments
: Adding {{champion:412}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:75}} 90% of players in my elo cannot play any of these 4, yet profess to be 'god' 'madlife' etc then lose us the game because they 1v5
> [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=zbw6eGc5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-12-07T23:32:10.037+0000) > > Adding {{champion:412}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:75}} > > 90% of players in my elo cannot play any of these 4, yet profess to be 'god' 'madlife' etc then lose us the game because they 1v5 {{champion:75}} is a brain dead low elo champion, the thing alot of people do by mistake is they don't use his ultimate at the start of a fight to gain the resistances over time. {{champion:44}} I do agree with this one 90% of people can't play taric, but the 10% who can are really scary {{champion:143}} a pure skill shot burst mage support who is squishy, really gets punished in low elo. {{champion:412}} Thresh is a champion based around champion knowledge (like annie) alot of newer thresh players focus on solo play compared to actually being a support.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: vayne is fine just stun her and she dead
> [{quoted}](name=crispykiller,realm=OCE,application-id=pEj6Ee6n,discussion-id=xOwQTRgh,comment-id=00080002,timestamp=2016-11-27T02:29:37.714+0000) > > vayne is fine just stun her and she dead its more of I play alot of tanks and hate getting killed in 9 vayne auto attacks, WITHOUT ANY ARMOR PEN OR BOTRK.
Ingénue (OCE)
: Autofill becomes enabled when queue times are deemed to be "too long" due to the lack of players queuing up, or when players are all queuing for the same role. A lot of bronze/silver/gold players are 1-trick ponies only queuing up for mid/top, creating a massive gap to fill in terms of the other roles. Hardly anyone wants to support these days, and as a result, we need autofill to actually get some of these games going. Not everyone wants a 20 minute queue time to ensure their preferred role. Just hit up flex queue in a 5man and get your preferred role every time. Just think, it could be worse. 20 minute queue times in master+ just to be autofilled
> [{quoted}](name=Yaiamone,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=7W6mUVKK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-25T10:28:29.325+0000) > > Autofill becomes enabled when queue times are deemed to be "too long" due to the lack of players queuing up, or when players are all queuing for the same role. > > A lot of bronze/silver/gold players are 1-trick ponies only queuing up for mid/top, creating a massive gap to fill in terms of the other roles. Hardly anyone wants to support these days, and as a result, we need autofill to actually get some of these games going. Not everyone wants a 20 minute queue time to ensure their preferred role. Just hit up flex queue in a 5man and get your preferred role every time. > > Just think, it could be worse. 20 minute queue times in master+ just to be autofilled its true with the 1 trick ponies statement. but if both queues are getting auto filled on oce at all times of day it shows that oce doesnt have the player base to have 2 queues. remove flex, keep solo queue, no one is and will be taking their flex queue rating seriously so it is a win/win situation. the main problem is i am a singed one trick and well I really don't want to play singed when i get filled into support, due to known reasons from the "smite support singed" story. also i refuse to play flex as the queue doesnt show ANY individual skill level of play its just who can make the best shot calling over a mic.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch 6.23 notes
*cough* {{champion:67}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} *cough* nerf *cough*
: About Talon's new winrate
Basicly every champion that is newly reworked or made has a low win rate for the first few weeks until one player becomes the "best x champion" in challenger. an example of this is with Jhin for the longest time no one knew how to play jhin and didnt rate him at all, but after Cloud 9 Sneaky played only jhin for a week he gave the ideas of how to play jhin properly. Talons win rate will most likely go up to 54% and his ban rate would be even higher
Rioter Comments
: Thoughts on the Assassin Update? (now that the changes have been implemented)
I don't like that rengar is in 9/10 games. I like the flat armor pen rework because i'm a sole tank player and EXTREMELY HATED the league of ghostblade meta. I like the maw changes however the item getting cooldown reduction is a really good change, who cares about the item loosing armor pen it is a survival tool that is needed on alot of ad champions like gangplank. Katarina is now easier to lane verse and isnt a face-roll champion anymore because she used to have the pantheon playstyle: go into lane spam q on enemy, if they are low enough go all in, if I didnt get a kill roam with ult bot lane to get a double kill Kha and rengar changes are alright rengar is more annoying to kite however and ALOT easier to predict. Ekko honestly ekko has been a problem of a champion since the start of tank ekko thank god for the changes (STOP PLAYING TANK EKKO GO BACK TO AP EKKO) Shaco: his passive cooldown is such a good change SUCH a good change. Zed is now playable in higher elo but just the same of a monster people think he is in low elo. However he still needs nerfs because just a zed being in the game forces alot of players to take exhaust mid (its unhealthy for a champion to force you to take a certain summoner spell) Fizz: the ult changes look alright but they need to make it so you can either qss the ult or do something to unhook the shark. Akali: at least i get a few more seconds to relax before i get all in'd at level 6 and die (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE STACKED MAGIC RESIST) Leblanc: from what i can tell alot of Leblanc mains don't like the change so i guess i can start playing mid lane karthus again.
: An open letter to Riot
This is exactly why i'm moving to the Japanese server, I get decent ping and I don't have to worry about toxicity because I wouldn't understand anything said in chat
: Club owner can't access club?
The same bug happened to me (still is) i cannot access my singed main club (WHICH SUCKS AS THE PRESEASON JUST STARTED) I messaged riot support and they said they are aware of the problem and will be working on the fix soon
Rioter Comments
Show more

Tomo7182

Level 167 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion