: Let the Plat can queue with silver in ranked flex PLEASE!!!!!
Sucks when you havequeued with your partner for years and years and then you get a double promo and they do not. No more duo bae, I cant play with lowly silvers
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Ghostcrawlers tumblr has some great game design insight
Riot dont want to make a good game, they want to make skins.
: "Ladder of choice"
3v3 is ass anyway
L3V3NDI (OCE)
: 4V5 LOL
What do you expect when Riot care more about the use of naughty no-no words than punishing people directly ruining the game?
: How do you carry as an ADC these days?
I am seeing a lot of "Pick Vayne" andI 100% agree, I have no issue on Vayne. Shame she is banned most games. I am so desperately waiting for her to get nerfed in the patch so people stop banning her and I can play her. I see "play Cait" but I find her mid game damage to be ass. I hate Ezreal, blonde little bitch boy.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Its Not Shacko,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=goEIJsHL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-27T01:37:15.781+0000) > > Her damage always seems a little high, and I am still unsure why her plants apply Rylai's and Liandry's, when no other AI unit does... > > That being said, if you catch her out she usually dies quickly. Tibber applies rylais, daisy applies rylais, pretty sure malz creeps apply rylais, tshaoc boxz applies rylais and liandry's to my knowledge. pretty sure most ap ai units apply the magic damage on hit effects.
> [{quoted}](name=dragon poo,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=goEIJsHL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-27T09:27:47.368+0000) > > Tibber applies rylais, daisy applies rylais, pretty sure malz creeps apply rylais, tshaoc boxz applies rylais and liandry's to my knowledge. pretty sure most ap ai units apply the magic damage on hit effects. Shaco boxes certainly do not apply Liandrys, nor does Heimer.
SlothChan (OCE)
: State of Anivia
In lane it will do 1.25AP + 280 Base damage. That is two ticks of ult and her empowered E. (this is at level 6) Level 6 you will have 70APish, so thats 400 damage.. If you are talking late game Anivia doing high amounts of damage, EVERY mage will do that.
Rioter Comments
Serenite (OCE)
: NERF ZYRA
Her damage always seems a little high, and I am still unsure why her plants apply Rylai's and Liandry's, when no other AI unit does... That being said, if you catch her out she usually dies quickly.
Talon12 (OCE)
: Couple patches? you retard this first time she been touched in a while, and she been broken for that long while, she need it.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=mEEqwJ73,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-26T01:04:56.752+0000) > > Couple patches? you retard this first time she been touched in a while, and she been broken for that long while, she need it. Broken? Most mages have a trading combo that take half enemy laners health. Only difference with Anivia is she pays 300 mana to do it. She has a trash last hit animation, trash mobility and if she didn't have blue she was worthless. Why aren't they looking at Syndra? Better trades, better mana sutain, similar level of CC and tonnes more burst.
Malygos (OCE)
: Remember how Riot delayed releasing Lux for a week
She just got a weeaboo skin with star guardian, why is she getting another?
: > [{quoted}](name=Its Not Shacko,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=aqfGAEwE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-23T10:45:14.390+0000) > > Right now there is nothing you can do to stop her sitting in her dome. AoE CC, Gragas Body Slam and Ult, Ahri Charm, Ao Shin Ult, Azir Ult, Blitz Hook, Darius Hook, Draven CC, Galeo Ult, Gnar Ult, Hecarim Ult, Janna Ult, Kled Hook, Ori Ult, Poppy Ult, Shen Taunt, Shyvanna Ult, Syndra Knockback, Taliya Ult, T H R E S H, Xin Ult, Z A C, Ziggs Satchel >She gets a free flash with her W. Flash is 425 Unit Blink Akali gets a 250 Unit Blink 425=/=250 >New gunblade is cancer, making akali 10x as cancerous as before. "New" Gunblade has been out since patch 6.9, 14 patches ago. Akali's old passive hadnt been touched since Season 3 (which nerfed her). She used to get 6% spellvamp at 10 Bonus AD with each 6 extra Bonus AD giving 1% Spellvamp. Now she doesnt inherently have spellvamp, meaning she cant vamp or heal off anything but her auto which scales with 60% **BONUS **AD and 45% AP on a 8-4 Second cooldown. She pretty much NEEDS Gunblade to sustain her while she takes the time to kill her target. But she cant even benefit from that in the early laning phase like she used to have on her old passive. She now has to get in melee range of creeps to even proc her heal in lane, which leaves her open to poke, pretty much mitigating all heal she would get from the auto in the first place. >Im a Big Dummy You're not wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=PeasentCominThru,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=aqfGAEwE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-24T05:17:46.122+0000) > > AoE CC, Gragas Body Slam and Ult, Ahri Charm, Ao Shin Ult, Azir Ult, Blitz Hook, Darius Hook, Draven CC, Galeo Ult, Gnar Ult, Hecarim Ult, Janna Ult, Kled Hook, Ori Ult, Poppy Ult, Shen Taunt, Shyvanna Ult, Syndra Knockback, Taliya Ult, T H R E S H, Xin Ult, Z A C, Ziggs Satchel > So Counterpick, not counterplay. > Flash is 425 Unit Blink > Akali gets a 250 Unit Blink > 425=/=250 Can she cross through terrain? Yes. Does it have travel time? No. Its Flash, who gives a fuck about the range.
: anyone else get penalized?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
Brucey (OCE)
: Why is akali so strong???
Right now there is nothing you can do to stop her sitting in her dome. She gets a free flash with her W. New gunblade is cancer, making akali 10x as cancerous as before.
: Could The Players Decided Next Years Victorious Skin
it would legitimately just be 13 seasons of Yasuo and Lee Sin
Rioter Comments
: What is the differnce between flex and solo/duo
Flex will give you diamond enemy players while your team consists of gold and silver.
Hi Aunti (OCE)
: I am just not gonna give any F' to ranger champions now.
Whilst I agree the game needs to change to stop it becoming stale, change for the sake of change is a terrible idea. And its pretty damn obvious they put a lot more effort into some reworks than others.
: Question about Katarina's new Shunpo...
If she touches a Dagger she activates her passive, doing 300 damage and 1:1 scalaing on AP and bonus AD. It also resets the cooldown on Shunpo. Shunpo tooltip says. "If the target is an enemy, Katarina deals them magic damage. Otherwise, she deals the same magic damage to the nearest enemy in range." It is single target.
: That mastery i have found to be amazing on Renekton due to his W and Darius due to his E. It is definitely a strong mastery pick.
> [{quoted}](name=KawtYouNow,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=z5L39UK4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-17T00:46:22.558+0000) > > That mastery i have found to be amazing on Renekton due to his W and Darius due to his E. It is definitely a strong mastery pick. Thanks, but highly irrelevant
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tweak (OCE)
: The game has come a long way since I started playing. In 2009, you would expect at least 1 afk every 2 games. People would abuse everything you did and even with a majority of the players being new to LoL or even MOBAS in general, you would get trolled or expected to know the game. Exploiting and cheating was common. The 'no summoner cooldowns' cheat or the immortal karthus exploit was ruining the game. They've done well to kill as many weeds as they can, but you'll find that those players that simply make new accounts will get tired of having to start over and over again.
> [{quoted}](name=Tweak,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=cnEEH5OF,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-14T01:25:32.723+0000) > > The game has come a long way since I started playing. In 2009, you would expect at least 1 afk every 2 games. People would abuse everything you did and even with a majority of the players being new to LoL or even MOBAS in general, you would get trolled or expected to know the game. Exploiting and cheating was common. The 'no summoner cooldowns' cheat or the immortal karthus exploit was ruining the game. > > They've done well to kill as many weeds as they can, but you'll find that those players that simply make new accounts will get tired of having to start over and over again. Maybe for some. I only play a handful of champs anyway, so starting again is pretty easy when I only need to buy Brand and Twisted Fate. :P
: just pick who you want banned, then play who you were going to play. 2 birds, 1 stone
That's just stupid. You select you want XXXXX (because you want him banned). Your team doesn't ban XXXXX because you selected him. You don't pick XXXXXX. XXXXXX gets picked by enemy and fills game with toxicity.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mickey Knox,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=WUnjFqXV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-12T16:00:55.723+0000) > > He didn't break any rule by posting this though? Not by posting this thread, but OPs actions in-game, by their own admission, are less than desirable and *should* be punished.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=WUnjFqXV,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-04-12T21:04:37.655+0000) > > Not by posting this thread, but OPs actions in-game, by their own admission, are less than desirable and *should* be punished. He said >Linked this thread in champ select. Guess who dodged? LOOOOOOOL The fact someone dodged meant the game didn't go through. He couldn't have fed and therefore couldn't have fed. He bluffed and no one called it.
: What happened to Azir?
I hate facing the bastard, I too would like to know why the sudden pick increase.
: Lmao got banned for 3rd party software.
If they tell you how they detected it, that lets the programmers know what is being detected and what isn't being detected. As stupid as it is, it is their game and they can choose when to deny service.
: And guess who just got reported for being a toxic, feeding d!ckhead? ######*PS: It's not the other guy.* ######*PPS: It's you.* ######*PPPS: I figured I'd need to clear that up since you're idiotic enough to admit your guilt on Riot's boards.*
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=WUnjFqXV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-08T09:14:25.515+0000) > > And guess who just got reported for being a toxic, feeding d!ckhead? > > ######*PS: It's not the other guy.* > > ######*PPS: It's you.* > > ######*PPPS: I figured I'd need to clear that up since you're idiotic enough to admit your guilt on Riot's boards.* He didn't break any rule by posting this though? He bluffed his way out of an undesirable lobby. You're the kind of cancer that makes report systems unsafe for the community.
: Favourite Champions
Shaco is ridiculously fun to play. It is just a shame that you have to be so much better than your opponent to win on him. Why put so much effort into playing Shaco when you can half-ass a victory with Shyvanna?
Jhael (OCE)
: Perhaps it is best if "permabanned" players get drafted with each other on the same team. I have a feeling there is no shortage of "members" (waiting time might be just that little bit higher), and OBVIOUSLY they'd have a much higher win rate because they are all at "challenjour" level. We don't get to play with them on the same team. I think it's a win-win. They'd have so much fun out-trolling each other and out-humiliating each other. The all chat would be glorious.
Let me start by pointing out that there is a big difference between people banned for their actions and people banned for their comments. People banned for comments don't **directly** lose the game. Abusive comments **indirectly** lose the game but only as a result of the unstable people the insult is directed at. The comments are merely a catalyst. A salty player would have a lesser effect on a team of functioning adults than they would on a team of tumblr kids. If you spent more time focusing on the majority of your screen, rather than the chat box, you would find you win a lot more. I personally would not mind having a team of people who have been punished for being abusive, because my skin isn't paper thin. I am not prone to breaking down and crying when someone I will never meet calls me names, because I use my big boy brain to determine what is worth reading and what isn't. Sift through the insults to find out valuable information. That is part of being a grown up. You can't expect the world to mollycoddle you forever. I truly believe that change is needed for the league community to become civil again. _**Change on both sides**_. Toxic players need to learn to respect their fellow summoners, but crybaby report-bots need to learn to ignore them and move on. Until the whiny half of the server grows up, there will never be peace, they will just find something else to cry about. This is not to say that sensitive players are the reason toxicity exists, but they exaggerate the situation to an unhealthy extent, which only clouds the issue. First we will slowly remove all of the people making racist and homophobic slurs. Then we will slowly remove all of the people putting others down. Then we will start to ban people who swear too often. Then we start to ban people who don't speak with correct grammar. Where does it end? Having the report feature gives the power to the community, which is good. What the majority of the community finds undesirable, will slowly get punished out. The problem with this, is that something else will take it's place as the most re portable act. So even though swearing doesn't seem like an issue, that is only because **comparatively** it isn't as bad as racial remarks. Until you accept that there will always be abusive people in the world, you will never fix the problem. You're fighting an imaginary enemy.
Essembie (OCE)
: That is insanity. You must have a lot of cash to burn.
Not really. I have played this game since season 2, so that is almost five years of LoL. $600 a year isn't that much when you don't like other people.
Z3npachi (OCE)
: 30/60/90 day suspensions would do nothing. As you said, you will just level another acc during this time and probably have multiple sitting there waiting. Only now after 30/60/90 days it will become available again, and history says you won't reform.
Not at all, If I had a 30 day ban I wouldn't waste a week levelling another, and most people don't have backup accounts. If I knew that there was a chance I could get back my account for reforming I would make a serious effort at it. The worst punishment they can deal out is a minor inconvenience. They need to start encouraging reform.
Essembie (OCE)
: It is an interesting conundrum. There was a saying back in the day that the kids who got the cane at school would never learn from it, and the kids who would learn from it never got it (because they behaved well already). I have invested time and money into my account and getting a permaban would likely put me off the game for good. So although i can be rude to intentional feeders or incredibad players from time to time i don't go all out and as a matter of account preservation i don't feed or troll. I am probably the sort of paying customer riot wants to retain because i am a source of revenue and i fear the consequence of a permaban (ie money and time down the drain). Contrast to someone who has 4 accounts with no financial investment - they dgaf if one account gets banned as they will just log in with another. So in essence the punishment system may be ineffective as the people who deserve bans don't give a fuck and the people who have invested heavily generally won't be dicks. But if you catch the 2nd category on a bad day then they are unlikely to continue playing whereas if you catch the first they'll be back on the rift in 5 mins in a bad mood. Interesting dilemma.
I have had five accounts to date. I have invested well over 3000 hours and well over 3000 dollars on the game. I lose account, I make another, I just won't spend as much the next run through. Especially with Hextrash crafting out, I can usually pick up a champ or two for free.
Mr WoLF (OCE)
: I do have to agree with this. I've been permabanned on 3 accounts (including this one) but I just make a new one and continue on. I for myself am toxic when ppl just ignore suggestions or flame. I know ppl say to mute, but no point in muting if the other person still feeds or trolls. For me it almost became "well if you can't beat them, join them" but I've learned to just remain calm and not care about my rank so much. In the sense of a permaban, I love the message on the screen when you get it (along the lines of) "the community doesn't want your bad behaviour" but it takes me 1 min to make another account and continue on. You don't fix anything, if anything you make it worse, because after the 4th time making an account and lvling, you get good at it, and it's actually less of a deterrent as it gets easier and easier every time. The things that did work for me is the chat restrictions and the ban for 14/30 days. I would actually make it that a chat restriction means you get 0 chats per game... or maybe 1 every 10min. The problem with toxicity is there needs to be a want to do well, and as long as there isn't one there won't be any less trolls or toxicity. you might spread it out a bit by getting them to make another account, but it won't stop. Just my 2 cents.
>You don't fix anything, if anything you make it worse, because after the 4th time making an account and lvling, you get good at it, and it's actually less of a deterrent as it gets easier and easier every time. Exactly.
: I must say though, that sometimes other players need a good old 1965 kick to the teeth, not referring specifically to OP, but some players are just asses who need to be told so. But welcome to 2016, people get aggro and yell at each other, than complain someone is yelling at them, than complain they got punished.
You confuse me broskie, you say that players verbally abusing each other is wrong, and as a resulting punishment they need physical abuse? You're a kinky one, son.
: > [{quoted}](name=ontheleg,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=E74ersQY,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-03T15:30:05.482+0000) > > yes it was essentially 95% my fault. I believe the value you are looking for is "100%" > it's not inflicting serious harm F\*ck this statement, seriously. You have no way of knowing if the other person is seriously affected by what you've done. For all you know that person you flamed the other day could have been contemplating suicide and what you said sent them over the edge. People could be dead because of what you've done so f*ck you for saying this. I'm not even bothering to read another word because now I just know you more than deserved that ban.
To be perfectly honest, anyone who plays League of Legends while contemplating suicide are just asking to pushed. People who aren't in the right mindset when they click play are scumbags. Actions speak louder than words, and I have broken more keyboards watching shitlord players making shitlord plays than I have by being abused. This generation needs to man the fuck up and stop crying over everything. If you are contemplating suicide, call a hotline, not top lane.
ontheleg (OCE)
: Permanent Bans. Comment your thoughts/ideas and please be sensible about it.
lol 750 hours and 150 dollars, over my three accounts I've bid farewell to it is easily $4k and probably 5000 hours.
: Try to get an Unban
lmao google translate pls. Could I get you to translate the news headlines for me, I reckon it'd be a great read.
Rioter Comments
Ninox (OCE)
: Just to add to what Tele has said, you mention 'the original game', so I'm assuming there was another log attached to the reform card? You're right in that things could be a lot clearer, sorry if I came off a bit antagonistic before. To the best of my understanding, any game that is flagged (a flagged game being a true report, a flagged game won't necessarily get you a punishment) within the..I guess punishment period we'll call it, will show up on the reform card. That game alone should not net you a punishment (if that is the case I would definitely appeal it). So basically what it seems has happened is you've had a series of flagged games, at least one of which was deemed punishment worthy. Does that make sense? As Tele said, the tribunal is on it's way, and from the hints Riot have given it looks like it's going to be a much stronger system for sure.
Talon12 (OCE)
: people say "fuck that", "Get fucked" is you insulting someone because they died, or they said something you dont agree with
Except that wasn't the case. If the reform cards weren't half assed by Riot Lyte, they might be more useful. I said it after LeBlanc and I fought, and just as she hit 5 health all my minions turned around to attack a siege minion instead of finishing the bitch off. It wasn't said out of anger or for any malicious reason.
Tele (OCE)
: It's definitely likely something similar to this happened, considering that for most of the match you just trash talked the enemy team. I wouldn't be surprised if a large amount of the enemy team reported you. I think most of us here don't exactly see that as exemplary behavior. Either way, if you did something wrong and the system called you out for it. Is that really a problem with the system? Or is it your own fault?
But if everyone if is talking shit in a game, no one would actually be getting offended. It's like the KKK taking offense to something a neo-nazi says. The best feature of the tribunal system was that if everyone in the game is screwing around, an individual player was **less likely ** to be punished because the "jury" was able to see that there was nothing serious happening, and it was just a little bit of banter and a reporting player got frustrated with the outcome of the game. The automated system punishes toxic players faster which is ideal, but from the many cases I have seen, there seems to be a lot of collateral damage, and not Graves'. I am more than happy to accept the punishment for the original game, but I just wasn't sure what was wrong with the second. It just seems to be a series of minor infractions, which should be the least of Riot's priorities. It is like the police force saying "We have punished 30% more criminals this month", when that 30% were just kids caught littering. Like I said, I deserved the ban, in my opinion I should probably have my chat disabled permanently, but there are some people who would have similar reform card to that particular game and get punished for it. Their crime does not fit the punishment, especially when the reform card doesn't highlight what parts are the violations.
Tele (OCE)
: > Again you have just highlighted the level of shittery this new reform card has. It has no timestamps. It doesn't have what channel it was in. It doesn't have what the enemy has said. This would actually be a great addition to the player reform system. When someone from the player behavior team does a Q&A, I'll point this out to them. Although, if you're feeling bold you can ask **Riot Lyte** yourself [here](https://twitter.com/riotlyte?lang=en) and [here](https://ask.fm/RiotLyte/). > The third one was to an enemy Lux who was shittalking after dying 3 times. It is harmless banter. If someone is offended by that then they really shouldn't be on the internet. If someone is offended by it, then by definition it's not harmless. + **Riot** loves banter among friends, but when you include strangers and others, you can't expect them to understand the context. Therefore just like in real life, you need to be more careful. _Think about it this way:_ If one of your friends wears something weird to work or school, the all the lads are going to give him shit for it. That's just banter, because he understands the context. If you see a stranger dressed awkwardly and you give him shit, it's harassment. He doesn't understand the context at all. To him, you seem like an asshole. **Context is everything.** Although to be honest, I doubt you were banned for this or most of the other stuff for that matter. What would have actually triggered the ban is **Fiora** incident. > Was spoken by me, to my premade ally, in team chat. There is no way they could have seen it and been offended, so they can't have reported me based on that. + If I say _"jews are terrible at league, they fed so hard in my last game lol noobs"_, it's not reportable unless someone who sees it is Jewish right? **Of course not.** One of the players who saw your post may have been a friend of that player, and taken direct offense, but either way it doesn't matter. The community is not willing to tolerate people walking all over each other and trash talking. You chose to express your opinion about **Fiora** in a public environment where there were 3 other strangers. Someone saw this and rightfully thought that it was not behavior he wanted to see in League. You could have private messaged your friend with the in-game chat system, but since you decided to post this in a public environment, you are subject to the rules and standards we have. I understand that the in-game report system can feel PC culture-ish at times, but it's really just protecting values that the players treasure and want to keep. If you want to play League you'll have to learn to fit in. If you have any further questions feel free to reply, I'd be happy to help.
OR what is more likely to have happened is Enemy team happy to shit talk and banter while ahead, when we come back they get butthurt and decide to report everyone on the enemy team out of spite, because one of them is bound to have done something wrong.
Tele (OCE)
: Hey man, I appreciate you sharing a bit of your reform card here so others can learn from it. **Here's where you messed up a bit:** + _"Mickey Knox: that fiora Mickey Knox: was talon Mickey Knox: the other day Mickey Knox: the feeding one Mickey Knox: the fuck was like 2/10 Mickey Knox: and built hexdrinker at 35 minutes"_ I don't know if **Fiora** was on the enemy team or yours, but either way this isn't acceptable behavior. You're essentially calling her a noob and shaming her publicly. It reminiscent of the toxic behavior you might find on **Reddit** and **4chan**. We don't harass players for mistakes. It promotes toxicity and brings a strong anti-team environment. That player could have been a friend of someone on your team. This falls under being [Directly Offensive](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h1q1) category for reportable behavior. + _"Mickey Knox: not sure whyd youd try to 1v1 lucian Mickey Knox: youve died more than me Mickey Knox: I thought soulstealer was only good if you dont die"_ Similarly to before, you're harassing another player for in-game decisions and item choices. Also no, it's not _"constructive criticism"_. You've clearly phrased it in a condescending tone and haven't given any real advice on how to improve. This falls under being [Directly Offensive](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h1q1) category for reportable behavior. + _"Mickey Knox: gg Mickey Knox: ez"_ **Riot Lyte** has highlighted this as something the community is against. The report system subsequently bans for this. You can see **Riot Lyte** talk about this a bit [here](https://ask.fm/RiotLyte/answers/132069455298). Generally the rest was just quite a bit of trash talking. I don't know how the system processes that, but it's definitely not positively. You don't have to be a goody two shoes to not get reported. You just have to be within community standards. I understand this may have seemed uncalled for or controlling due to the lack of strictly offensive language. Just remember though, it's the intention or underlying message that's offensive. I hope this helps for the future.
Again you have just highlighted the level of shittery this new reform card has. It has no timestamps. It doesn't have what channel it was in. It doesn't have what the enemy has said. >""Mickey Knox: not sure whyd youd try to 1v1 lucian Mickey Knox: youve died more than me Mickey Knox: I thought soulstealer was only good if you dont die"" The first comment was at a team mate. Asking them why they tried to 1v1 the fed carry might prompt them to rethink their actions. There was nothing offensive about the way I asked it. The second one was in response to someone saying I was feeding. How can I be feeding if they have more deaths? That was the response, but of course, Shitbot3000 can't detect context and makes everything seem so much worse. The third one was to an enemy Lux who was shittalking after dying 3 times. It is harmless banter. If someone is offended by that then they really shouldn't be on the internet. >"Mickey Knox: that fiora Mickey Knox: was talon Mickey Knox: the other day Mickey Knox: the feeding one Mickey Knox: the fuck was like 2/10 Mickey Knox: and built hexdrinker at 35 minutes" Was spoken by me, to my premade ally, in team chat. There is no way they could have seen it and been offended, so they can't have reported me based on that. and my god, if GG EZ in game filled with banter is reportable, riot needs to get hteir priroties straight
Talon12 (OCE)
: "the fuck was like 2/10" "get fucked" "holy shit" "Fuck riot are worthless" more than 3 and 3 of them were directed directly at someone.
> "the fuck was like 2/10" This was spoken from me, to my premade ally, in team chat, about an enemy. They can't have seen it, so they can't be offended or hurt by it, thus cannot report me based on that line. >"get fucked" Everyone says that when they don't expect something "Get fucked that's just my luck" Riot has said multiple times they have no issue with swear words. Evidently fucking not.
Ninox (OCE)
: ~~I'll keep it simple ey, there is some punish worthy here.~~ ~~Mickey Knox: the fuck was like 2/10~~ ~~This is just needlessly negative, so they had a bad game? Who cares. Doesn't matter if they're on the enemy team or not, and all you've done is set yourself in a negative light. The only interaction your team has had with you so far is you calling someone who had a bad game a feeder.~~ ~~Mickey Knox: I remember wqhen LB chains werent global~~ ~~Mickey Knox: good days~~ ~~Mickey Knox: Fuck riot are worthless~~ ~~Again just needlessly negative, and the fact that you are blaming the mechanics of the game for a death doesn't give people the best impression of you.~~ ~~Mickey Knox: youve died more than me~~ ~~So what?~~ ~~Mickey Knox: LOL~~ ~~Mickey Knox: COMING FROM YOU~~ ~~Targeted negativity, doesn't do you any favours, minor or no.~~ ___ I feel Telecaster explained all that better than I did so I'd recommend reading his post, but the rest is still relevant. Seems we were working ont he same post. I'll let Tele take over from here. ___ > Prime example of how butthurt players just report everyone on the enemy team and watch them get punished because your shitty automated system can't detect context. Not exactly giving us here the best impression either. I highly doubt you were punished for ONLY this game, and true enough it was minor, but you aren't exactly winning us over by demonstrating negativity here. False reports won't be actioned. This isn't a false report, but a minor case certainly. But with just the chat logs we are missing a lot of information that the system may have. Like were there other logs that contributed to a punishment? (I would think that more than likely). Was there reported in game behaviour that we are unaware of? What about pre and post game lobbies? If you give us your whole reform card I can give you a bit more insight as to why you were punished.
>"Mickey Knox: the fuck was like 2/10" This was spoken from me, to my premade ally, in team chat, about an enemy. >"Mickey Knox: youve died more than me" They said I was feeding, them dying more means theyre feeding just as hard. I was just showing them their arguement is void. >Mickey Knox: I remember wqhen LB chains werent global >Mickey Knox: good days >Mickey Knox: Fuck riot are worthless Again, this new reform card bullshit doesn't show context or the delay between messages. There was about five minutes between them and it was in response to someone else, in a different chat channel. >Mickey Knox: LOL >Mickey Knox: COMING FROM YOU Targeted? Can't banter with enemy players cause negativity. If this is seriously deemed toxic then riot should release a new line of "Wiggles" and "Teletubby" skins, because they are obviously aiming their game towards five year olds.
Rioter Comments
Apexslide (OCE)
: First of all, if you find flaming people to be fun, you're the one who's a plague, and you should rethink your life >.> Secondly, "harmless banter" isn't harmless at all, in fact, there are several documented reports of people being jailed simply for being abusive online. But you are quite stupid to believe I'd mute someone for "harmless banter", no, I'd mute them because they're toxic little shits like you who don't understand the concept of "fun", believe they should be in a rank higher than what they are, and constantly make the rest of the team go on tilt. In fact, your entire reply is toxic, because all you've done is cause an unwanted argument, and insinuated that I'm a "plague" and a "5 year old crybaby". Really, I want to drag you through my screen and beat the ever--loving shit out of you right now, because that's really what you deserve.
"I'm so nice and hate people who use nasty words, but I am have no problems with physically beating people up" There are several documented reports of people being jailed simply for beating the ever-loving shit out of someone. If you are tilted by a few comments on the internet then don't play. You clearly aren't mature enough.
Show more

Toxic Shaco

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion