Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The King's Peace Day 6 wont complete
Rioter Comments
: Trying to find a new main for my first/second account.
Aviva is pretty strong pretty much all game if you can land her q - e combo early. Hard part is landing the slowest moving stun in the game. Lol. Post level 6, r - e combo is easier
: Why are ARURF Queues so long?
They made it random because you always saw the same champs every game in standard urf. Bad match ups in arurf are more severe than aram. In aram you can still win if you work as a team, but in arurf if you have to vs Ashe, vlad, nasus, eve and brand in one team then you got no chance.
Rioter Comments
Millsy128 (OCE)
: Norms champ select system FLAWED
I have to disagree with the op, sorry. It's not flawed, it's completely screwed up. A flawed system would be an improvement :P
: Bullying
Well, your perception of life is a bit warped then, but then again, most bullies usually is.
pedojuice (OCE)
: or its a game get over it and move on ? this is such a first world problem and your sitting here trying to justiy bullshit ohhh i didnt get adc where as people have real problems like dying of hunger k good talk
> [{quoted}](name=pedojuice,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=9bZT25qQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-20T01:33:50.492+0000) > > or its a game get over it and move on ? this is such a first world problem and your sitting here trying to justiy bullshit ohhh i didnt get adc where as people have real problems like dying of hunger k good talk Bullying is a real problem and people commit suicide from bullying. Stop being part of the problem (pretending it's not a problem is just as bad) and be part of the solution. If you seriously believe what you typed, then you really need to grow up and consider other people!
: want to know where I stand
I've played with graves' sups that built no support items. Stole as much cs as they could and kills, made sure I died by running away from any fights that broke out and then went back in for the kills. Reported them and they didn't get banned, so you'll be fine.
pedojuice (OCE)
: really bullying ? if you are that soft lock your self in a room by your self and never come out. on the other hand this guy was just being a %%%% and probably falls under grifing the whole notion of cyber bullying when you dont even know the person is absurd all you have to do is mute the block them or in your case be able to play your role and last hit
> [{quoted}](name=pedojuice,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=9bZT25qQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-11T19:25:51.233+0000) > > really bullying ? if you are that soft lock your self in a room by your self and never come out. on the other hand this guy was just being a %%%% and probably falls under grifing the whole notion of cyber bullying when you dont even know the person is absurd all you have to do is mute the block them or in your case be able to play your role and last hit Wow, seriously? 1. Muting wouldn't have done anything. 2. Did I say I say sat and cried. I'm pointing out a major issue with behaviour and all you can do is get abusive. If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. When graves kills multiple cs with one aa, it's impossible to get any decent farm. He wrecked my game and wasted my time, why should I just let people do that? Don't care what you say, it's bullying, and there are many people that play this game with mental illnesses. So bullying is a very serious problem. Given that 1 in 3 people have a mental illness, what you're proposing is cutting the huge oce population by 33%.
Rioter Comments
: >I like the Guardian Angel changes though, Its supposed to be a second chance for ADC's, not a 1v5 item for tank/bruisers. I don't see how the changes change that all that much, you lose MR, but gain AD, so unless your full tank and really need the MR (which you build in other items anyway) there's not really all that much of a loss. EDIT: Thinking on it more, i don't even think it really affects full tanks too bad, because they mostly stack health so don't normally need a heavy dependence on MR.
Loss of mr means this once standard item for Galio is now almost useless.
Knuckle (OCE)
: Anyone else experienced bugs with the looting system?
Every chest I open glitches. The animation won't finish. When I go back to the main screen and then into the crafting screen, my loot is always there.
: Lf team mates with discord
Forgot to mention that I'm only online in the evening, usually around 8-8:30 playing until around midnight.
Rioter Comments
: April fools day joke was funny.
Yasuo rework vid was better though.
Paine (OCE)
: is this program bannable?
If it's the same as championify, then it should be fine. I remember reading that in one of Riot's post regarding the removal of item sets is that they support Championify which is just about champ builds.
DeIirium (OCE)
: New Lock In Blind Pick System
Nice idea, but imo it wouldn't solve the problem, as you'd be penalised for simply being last into the room (someone has to be last). Role select like they've got in ranked and draft normals (where available) is the best solution. They've also already got the tech to do it, so it would be the easiest solution to implement too.
TM06ASF (OCE)
: every other region had draft picks but us before seven and from what ive been told riot have now taken draft norms out for all regions because we were complaining we didn't have draft norms. idk why riot cant just make draft pick norms it would make it so much easier to actually play your role if you want to practice a champ or get to know a new role but no we have to contest with auto lockers. i just think it something easy the lol community actually wants and would make them a bit happier instead of pumping out skins skins skins.
Don't need draft pick for that, just role select in blind pick.
: You're either very lucky or I am unlucky... I'm lvl 30 and see them often during the weekdays in ARAM and they usually don't get kills and intent feed. Maybe it's the time of day u play vs. me? They don't seem like Riot bots either... if so they need to program them more similar to their intermediate bots since I remember the game mode vs. bots that could turret hug etc...
Bots in aram have been around for ages. Level 30 bots in aram are new since patch 7.2. Why not just put a captcha on accounts that have consistently really bad k/d ratio (ignore assists). You seriously wouldn't piss off many real accounts coz someone that sucks that badly will either improve our quit.
ROGU3 (OCE)
: Grow up and let people make decisions? How are Dodgers whinging cry babies, when here you are. Whinging. It's not even about not being able to carry. Like you say, it's a casual GAME. Some people just don't want to play specific champions. Seeing as it is a CASUAL game, why get up in arms about people who don't want to play the champion they've rolled? It's A CASUAL GAME
Yeah, I'm having a whinge. But let's face it, if you dodge that's what you're doing. Having a cry over the champ that you get, you don't like so you quit.
ROGU3 (OCE)
: Clearly Riot agrees to some extent, because the only punishment is leaver buster, and leaver buster doesn't lead to permanent action against your account. I read that in a Q&A with Riot. See, you're sensationalising. The example you gave before was "People dodging when I've got my favourite champ greatly reduces the fun that i have." This example isn't about you and the other 8 people, this example is exclusively about YOU and the dodger. You having someone you really WANT to play, and them having someone they really DONT want to play. Like I was saying before, I have rejoiced when games have been dodged before. Taking a no poke team into the howling abyss can be a really sucky time. So you can't just say that you and all other 8 people are inconvenienced, because that's just an assumption you've made that everyone else is like you. I personally will never hold it against someone for dodging, I wouldn't force them into a game they don't want to play. I purchased the beginner bundle when I started playing, without knowing that I was going to go on to only play Arams. Rolling Yi, Garen, Warwick makes me upset. I don't enjoy the gameplay they offer, and nothing in this world can force me to play them if I don't want to. Yet, I enjoy the howling abyss, I just don't enjoy being forced into playing champions that I regret buying. Please don't tell me to make a smurf... I've spent hundreds of dollars on my account and I'm not starting again just because I don't want to roll Garen...
The punishment isn't more severe because riot can't tell the difference between a dodge and a legitimate dc. In not sensationalising. Dodgers ate wringing little cry babies, "LG I don't like this champ, soon, soon. Had better run away". Aram is a casual game, no one cares if you don't carry. Grow up and play the champ you get
ROGU3 (OCE)
: How is your enjoyment more important that someone else's? You missed on playing a champion you like, which is unfortunate, but someone else wasn't forced into playing a (or even THE) champion they hate. I'm sorry, but being upset because you missed out on someone you wanted isn't really any more important than someone who doesn't want to play the champion they rolled. Saying that you should only play ARAMs if you're willing to play whoever you roll just isn't right, in my mind. The rotation updates very fortnight, and people have play styles, no? So it's reasonable enough to say, that if they are very good in one area, they won't be as good in another. I like to play marksmen. I like to play mages. I like to play fighters. I hate playing engage tanks. If I can't roll the engage tank, or trade it, I will seriously consider dodging a game. At the end of the day, dodging is something WE ALL COME ACROSS, and is very clearly a community wide issue. Seeing as how many people are willing to dodge there should be a new system implemented that allows these players to not be forced into doing something they don't want to do. Tl;dr your enjoyment doesn't mean more than anyone else's.
I never said that my enjoyment was more important, but seriously, if you're not prepared to play any champ available, don't queue for aram. Go make a smurf with only the champs you want for aram, then you've only got to worry about the free rotation. It's not just me that's affected by the dodge, there's 8 other people affected by it too, but I guess that one person that wants to dodge is more important than the other 9 based on your post. Play the champs you get or don't play aram, SIMPLE! If riot agreed with you, they wouldn't punish you at all for dodging aram.
ROGU3 (OCE)
: Give up on an entire game mode, regardless of how much fun you have on it, because you're afraid you'll roll Garen? ............ :/ that's stupid.
If you're going to dodge because of it, yes. You dodging affects 9 other players. People dodging when I've got my favourite champ greatly reduces the fun that i have. Why should I suffer because you're not prepared to play any available champ in a mode that you know is random. I've actually changed my mind on numerous champs because I've had to play them in aram, next time don't dodge and play the champ you got, you might learn how to use them and have fun.
ROGU3 (OCE)
: Or hey, let us block up to 3 champions from our ARAM pool, that could be really nice. Everyone hates to play at least one champion, no?
I own all the champs and there are many champs that i like on Sr that I don't like in aram. I know that I might get those champs and I still play them if I get them (save my rr for my most hated aram champs). The point is, you know it's random and you could get any of the available champs, if you're not prepared to do that then don't play aram.
ROGU3 (OCE)
: Should people be forced into playing a champion they don't want to play? The penalty of repeatedly leaving games and being reported can be losing your account, which is fair. But can you really punish people for deciding they don't want to play a game? In reality, when someone dodges, it doesn't actually hurt anyone. No game is lost, you get to queue up again and start a new game. I only play arams, so yes I definitely understand your frustration, but at the same time I have rejoiced loudly a few of the times my games have been dodged... I honestly think that champion select should have a dodge vote. This helps teams fight against instalockers, and lets ARAM teams who rolled an awful comp to opt out of half an hour of being poked under tower. Ultimately though, you can't force people to play a game they don't want to, and why would you try? they are only going to play poorly.
> [{quoted}](name=ROGU3,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=vEI4NVcA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-30T17:18:33.525+0000) > > Should people be forced into playing a champion they don't want to play? The penalty of repeatedly leaving games and being reported can be losing your account, which is fair. But can you really punish people for deciding they don't want to play a game? > > In reality, when someone dodges, it doesn't actually hurt anyone. No game is lost, you get to queue up again and start a new game. > I only play arams, so yes I definitely understand your frustration, but at the same time I have rejoiced loudly a few of the times my games have been dodged... > > I honestly think that champion select should have a dodge vote. This helps teams fight against instalockers, and lets ARAM teams who rolled an awful comp to opt out of half an hour of being poked under tower. > > > Ultimately though, you can't force people to play a game they don't want to, and why would you try? they are only going to play poorly. Then don't queue for aram.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: They already suffer a 5 minute penalty, and lose their rerolls if they used any. What more could you need?
> [{quoted}](name=Klavinmour,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=tq8hmbAG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-14T07:37:57.408+0000) > > They already suffer a 5 minute penalty, and lose their rerolls if they used any. > > What more could you need? Seriously, is that all? When I get my favourite champ once in a blue moon and someone dodges when I get them again, I get so tilted. Ban them from aram for a week and guarantee that they get the same champ they dodged on the next time they play aram.
Rioter Comments
: Ranked Placements Awesome
One of my mates was S5, also went 9/1 in placements and got B2
Rioter Comments
Derikay (OCE)
: I do not care if they put normal draft in OCE, I just want the role selector. I don't care if it is blind pick. I just want the role selector. Anyone who connects to the lobby first, and can press "ctrl+v" first gets the role. It just creates toxicity. Makes people angry and troll even before the game begins. I dont care for bans in Norms. I just want the role selector.
> [{quoted}](name=Derikay,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=cj7W4O66,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-02T13:26:53.094+0000) > > I do not care if they put normal draft in OCE, I just want the role selector. I don't care if it is blind pick. I just want the role selector. Anyone who connects to the lobby first, and can press "ctrl+v" first gets the role. It just creates toxicity. Makes people angry and troll even before the game begins. I dont care for bans in Norms. I just want the role selector. I agree
Derikay (OCE)
: They have removed Draft normals from almost every server, so i doubt that will ever happen. I just want the role selector in norms. I dont care about picks and bans. I just want to have the role selector.
> [{quoted}](name=Derikay,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=nbrZ7JmT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-12-03T09:06:14.409+0000) > > They have removed Draft normals from almost every server, so i doubt that will ever happen. > I just want the role selector in norms. I dont care about picks and bans. I just want to have the role selector. Absolutely, YES!
: Regarding Braum
There was one thing that you did wrong - you didn't /mute all I know that one you're tilted or abused once, it's damage done, but at least it won't get any worse.
: Extra Supports in Free Champion Rotation
The extra supports are screwing up aram. Every game is a stomp by the team that didn't get all supports. Riot, please disable the extra supports in aram.
EXOLISHER (OCE)
: Physical Damage Katarina???
Your abilities will still deal magic damage, it doesn't matter if they're scaling off ad or ap items, it's how the abilities are defined that determine the type of damage.
: Why is OCE stuck with Blind Pick norms when every other server has the option to draft a norms game?
2 things that could make blind pick tolerable: 1. Ditch the role calling - the most toxic element of normals. Tilted before the game starts, quite often not getting to play a role you want to play. instalockers - OMG, please get rid of role calling. Make role selection the same as ranked (no need for bans). 2. Give us 20 seconds before game launches (everyone's champ is locked in) where we know what the comp of the other team is so we can choose appropriate runes. Sick of wasting armour runes vs Vel Koz or MR vs Yasuo etc.
: I love how they think Kat will be more deadly in her laning phase xD atm, she just spams her dagger from max range as many times as she likes, and then just jumps on your face. I'm not sure how it can get any riskier for her opponent than the constant looming threat of sudden death...
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=d65EnkAY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-17T07:55:12.245+0000) > > I love how they think Kat will be more deadly in her laning phase xD > > atm, she just spams her dagger from max range as many times as she likes, and then just jumps on your face. > > I'm not sure how it can get any riskier for her opponent than the constant looming threat of sudden death... Ekko destroys Kat. Simple, he stun's then kills. Too easy
: Just played the new akali.... What the fuck riot.
Settle down mate, there are buffs for akali on the pbe
: HARSHER PENALTIES FOR DODGING Q'S
Aram dodges piss me of more. I finally got my main tonight and someone dodges. So fukn mad
: Support tips for the incompetent
Well, as a former sup main in bronze (trying to main mid when I play SR now), I can tell you that the majority of ADC's yelled at me when I did this - so please stop blaming supports for everything, they aren't the reason you're in bronze. So yeah, I don't do it anymore because I'm in bronze with bronze adc's - I'm not perfect - hell, not even that good (hence why I'm B3). If I ever sup for you, just a polite mention that you'd like me to do it, and I will, otherwise, don't count on it happening because most bronze adc's (based on personal experience) don't realise what you're doing and proceed to flame you before you get a chance to explain.
Urban (OCE)
: Some people might not want to be locked into a role, some people might not want to take the extra time involved in draft pick. OCE can't have two normal queues because there just aren't enough players.
> [{quoted}](name=Urban,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=aPmtcYdE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-22T02:38:30.175+0000) > > Some people might not want to be locked into a role, some people might not want to take the extra time involved in draft pick. OCE can't have two normal queues because there just aren't enough players. Because blind pick with role calling doesn't result in people playing roles that they don't want? Op doesn't want two queues, I don't want two queues, we want to get rid of the toxic blind queue.
: The game client and the splash client are a bit different. If your friend is crashing in game it's an unrelated issue, and if they got a 20 min LPQ it's more than likely happened before. If it's happening a lot they should either post in Help & Support here on boards or submit a support ticket to try and get the issue resolved. The perk of getting the alpha client is getting to try out new stuff early, with the caveat that things _**are **_ going to be clunky and buggy and glitchy because it's an _alpha_. Even if it was a beta, which is typically a release ready product content wise, it would still be buggy because that's the point of a beta, to bug test, functionality test, and for implementing QoL changes. An alpha isn't meant to be a "play on this new thing it's perfect" because if that was the case they would just replace the legacy client with it, it's a "hey we'll show you all this cool stuff if you help us find all the bugs and tell us what you love/hate so we can improve on it".
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=omEbusHa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-10-14T04:03:58.523+0000) > > The game client and the splash client are a bit different. If your friend is crashing in game it's an unrelated issue Actually, that's not entirely true. I'm in the alpha and I love the new client. However, I haven't used it in weeks as every time I do, my computer freezes in game, I never have this issue when I use the legacy client. So, although they are separate, the alpha client is still clearly the cause of my in game issue. Hoping a clean install will fix my problem.
: Points don't actually count to the grading to my knowledge.
If that's the case then it definitely needs to be changed. It's the main aspect of ascension. 73 points and only an A is not fair. It also happened on another champ, can't remember which one or the points, but it was 70+.
Rioter Comments
: Is Aram really random?
On a different note. I find myself with a pool of 5 - 10 champs that i get 3-4 times a week, every week. Then my favourite champs I'm lucky to get once every 3 months (then someone dodges and I'm tilted before I even get into the game)
Show more

TwoHeadedFreak

Level 171 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion