: Show Us Your Replays Contest, Sponsored by Logitech
I edit the end of the video with slow motion but the start runs throught the play normal would it count. Its just not as funny in normal play. https://youtu.be/TFpmO4ChpL0
: 1. It does not have to be in the current patch 2. It must not be modified in any way, including slow motion. If you have to explain it, is it really that good/funny? :P 3. It must not be modified in any way. 4. The video clip you submit must be at least 10 seconds long, this allows for the video to be shoutcasted if it is chosen as a winner. 5. Emotes are part of the game, that is fine, example an TSM emote. Your personal logo should not be in the video. Your entry will be invalid if that is the case.
2. It must not be modified in any way, including slow motion. If you have to explain it, is it really that good/funny? :P Well I have this rammus temmo and veigar clip and I find it more funny in slow motion would even be more funny with a veigar voice over. Something like Hey rammus high five ow nooooooo.
: Support example https://youtu.be/8G2hOF3zAcE?t=33s
: What constitutes as a "good play", other than a penta-kill or a clutch Baron steal? How would support players be looked at?
It would be the out standing peel the clutch moment you saved the team and the game the moment you made that 5man stun to win the game. Or could be that aggresive flash ulti zhonya but for get to ulti before zhonyas.
Rioter Comments
: would you rather frustrating wait times, have an afk and play 4v5 till you /ff in 20mins and remake anyways?
> [{quoted}](name=ToTaL ViRGiN,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=s3ZGmbal,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-29T02:45:18.267+0000) > > would you rather frustrating wait times, have an afk and play 4v5 till you /ff in 20mins and remake anyways? Totally agree.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It’s your turn to Ask Riot
I always thought that your LP was calculated by the other people you play. So if you play someone a higher rank then you the LP would be greater for a win and less for a loss. Same the other way someone lower rank then you the LP would be less for a win and greater for a loss. But I have notice with some of my friends and I that we get 14LP for a win if we play someone greater then you or not. And we are losing 24LP every time we lose. So my question is how did our LP get tanked and how do we fix it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Unknown101,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=5gP5AgZR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-05T13:57:02.709+0000) > > yea im sure thats how it worked I won 9 out of my 10 games and it put me in bronze 2 and when i climbed out I struggled and got demoted back to bronze now my LP ARE ALL FUCKED I HAVE TO WIN 3 OUT OF 4 GAMES JUST TO FUCKING CLIMB. Because you belong in Bronze...
By the looks of your games i'm not the only one that belongs in bronze
: The fact is if Riot did a trial run of these changes they'd see so much more serious competition from the solo player arena. I've shown this to virtually every friend on my friend list from the newbies to a 4 year veteran & they ALL agreed.
It could work but riot would have to work out the champion masteries system a bit better. I think it's a good idea the amount of LP you earn for the win or lose for the loss be based on how well you played in that game. I have had some rippers of a game where i've ace the team or back door for the win, but also had some shitters when playing drunk or just not in the right mindset to be playing lol. But if they are going to look at it I would really hate it if I missed out on LP because I sacrifice myself for the team when i am tanking. Like today in playing in the poro king, playing rammus I went 5/17/25 and got an C. But the score does not show how happy my team was while i was tanking for them and dieing for them. You see each time I died the team got a double or a triple and I was leaving farm for the carry. But riot saw it as bad decisions even when it lead to the victory.
: 50% of players who have a good game claim to be a smurf... bronze elo there will be 0 smurfs because if u are a decent player smurfing they start in gold lol dont believe them prob just borrows friends acc for bragging rights
yea im sure thats how it worked I won 9 out of my 10 games and it put me in bronze 2 and when i climbed out I struggled and got demoted back to bronze now my LP ARE ALL FUCKED I HAVE TO WIN 3 OUT OF 4 GAMES JUST TO FUCKING CLIMB.
: Stop crying about not getting an S.
I find it harder to get a key fragment then an s the boxes are starting to build up :(
: You died 5 times, deaths mean a lot more then KDA to the system.
I would disagree because I have died 8 times in a game still got an S as a support.
Nijel (OCE)
: Ah, that's because of the hidden rating called MMR (or Match Making Rating). I found this decent explanation online. > Jim is Gold V. However, if Jim starts losing his MMR will drop past his current rank. If he were to lose 10 games in a row his MMR might go all the way down to Silver I MMR, which means after enough losses he would demote. Then, when he is in silver 1 his MMR will be low due to all the losses and he will start getting 10-15 LP per win instead of the 20-30 he would have been getting if he kept winning. It just means that you will need to win a decent amount of games before your MMR gets back up and your gains/losses even out.
So riot is punishing me for playing while tilted ? The way it is at the moment I have to get at least 70 - 80% win rate. What is the benefit of doing this it just make it impossible for you to climb after having 10 bad games or even 10 good games you lost.
Nijel (OCE)
: I had a look at your match history and you had a 7 loss streak. That person is likely referring to the massive drop in LP you experienced as a result of it (tanking). The only way to fix it my friend is to get back into Ranked and win it all back : )
That is the problem winning it back I only get 14LP for a win and when I lose, I lose 24LP. So winning it all back is a bit harder than you would think.
: Low rank is full of *INSERT NASTY WORD HERE*
> It goes a little something like this: -**MUTE** > _You didn't camp top lane and forced my friend to rage quit, your fault.**-MUTE** > My friends are feeding, your fault. - **MUTE** > You didn't gank when I asked you to and I didn't get the kill, your fault. - **MUTE** > OMG I am getting camped, but the jungler is premade with me, still your fault._ - **MUTE** > Please Riot, give us some incentive to bother trying to play when players will abuse you, not help you, lay blame on anyone other than their friends and basically make your gaming experience a shit one. - **/MUTE ALL** Basicly if you don't like the abuse mute them, when has anyone in your games said something to make you feel better. My last game fizz was abusing mao because he was making bad jungling decisions but he was turret diving a morgana. So they argued when asked them to mute each other fizz started on me because i was 1/3/2 at 10mins because my support lulu was ks. But I did not try to justify what happen he would not of cared, all I did was /mute all and carried the team. And if they will not play the way you want you got to play the way they want because they will just get rekt 4 v 5. Even if you know better that the minion wave pushing bot will take the inhib turret and they still want to fight. Because you will not be able to stop a 1 v 5. P.S. How the fuck do you get 10 post on this shitty thread QQ about people being mean, when all I want is some information and I can not even get one post in my thread.
Rioter Comments
: Dynamic queue and the future of League
A solution to the role select make it designate you you'r role so that you will get the roll you want every 5 games. I know this seems harsh but i've queued 5 times and still not get my primary pick.
mr diddle (OCE)
: Where is the new name change function in the store after patch 6.10?
Go to the shop and over the right hand side there is RP purchase Gifting center and Account. Go to Account and on the left there will be a Account tab click on that. This should bring up Server transfer and Summoners name change for 13900 IP or 1300 RP. Hope this helped.
: I am getting irritated about riven on my champ list
Have you tried the refund button in the shop. Go to the shop and over the right hand side there is RP purchase Gifting center and Account. Go to Account and on the left there will be a Purchase History tab click on that. This should bring up your history of your purchases and on the right there should be a refund button hopefully this will get your RP back. Hope this helped.
Onesik (OCE)
: LP
Having the same issue started the post had over 300 views and no one would reply and guy called albey reply and said that you have to win like 12 straight. I find this hard to believe.
: NEED HELP GM OR ADMIN LOL
http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/Uk0GxviK-got-an-issue-with-your-account-or-the-store-find-common-fixes-here look in here under store i had the same issue and found the problem in here. ITS got to do with the PVP.NET and your internet browser settings.
Albey (OCE)
: Kind of having the same problem I was told I had to win like 12games in a row. Im lucky to win 3 in a row.
12 games not even pro's win 12 strait. Is there any truth to this.
: Need help understanding my LP
HOW THE FUCK DO I FIX THIS ???????????????????????
Maraudaur (OCE)
: I've edited out the name. Please adhere to the rules on the boards. The place to report this is player support. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us A handy tip is to not add people after game if they were not pleasant in game. Remember it's a friends list for a reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Maraudaur,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=vAEAYOyN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-13T01:53:24.758+0000) > > I've edited out the name. Please adhere to the rules on the boards. The place to report this is player support. > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us > > A handy tip is to not add people after game if they were not pleasant in game. Remember it's a friends list for a reason. You went to all that trouble to edit an offender's name out of a post. But did not mention if you were going to look into it. The impression I got from reading this post was you invited the murder into your house it is your own fault if you get murdered.
Rioter Comments
: Could someone plz explain the reason behind the LP
This happens in solo queue or if I am teamed with my mates that are in bronze mainly.
Ingénue (OCE)
: Take a look over on [THIS THREAD](http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/X704ZK24-ranked-and-probably-the-root-cause-of-my-clinical-depression). >Back in season 2, 3 and 4 you could climb with a win rate of 50%. Now you can not even stay in your rank if you have a 50% win rate. You can still climb. I started off this season with a 10% win rate ending up in bronze 1, managing to get up to gold 5 now with a win rate of 55%. For the majority of my climb through silver I was hovering 49% and still climbing. >One of my mates told me if RIOT wants to keep him in bronze then he will stay in bronze and troll all his games. How is this making a positive community.This guy was gold 2 in season 3 then had computer problems so missed a lot of games now he was bronze. A lot has changed since season 3. Those who were high elo then aren't necessarily going to be good this season. Things have changed to become a lot more objective and team orientated rather than focusing on individual mechanical skills (although they definitely do help). If your friend has the mindset of "its Riot's fault I'm bronze and I'm just gonna troll", he isn't going anywhere. >I played with him in a couple of games and we rekt our lane, but when it came to team fights the team would do something stupid so we could not carry. Like try and start a blind baron with the other team all mia and minions pushing against us. Our the zed trying to 5 v 1 before the team even got into position. Cases like this are tricky to play through, but your biggest ally is communication. Use your pings. Use your words. Type to your team telling them not to do baron, to keep vision up so the enemy team can't make picks, and to fight when your minions are pushing in your favour. It's hard af, but it happens in every elo and is still possible to carry. >But to punish people in bronze and silver for not being a Plat smurf is a bit rich don't you think. I'm not a plat smurf. In fact, I am an average support one trick. Put me in my secondary role and I will lose lane 100% of the time. My mechanical skills are super average, but I make up for that in my game knowledge and shot calling. I'm also super encouraging in all of my games, keeping morale high and pulling out wins even when the game looks lost. **If my super average supporting can get me out of bronze and into gold, you can get there too. You just gotta find what works for you (hint: it isn't blaming the system or your teams). **
Hey thanks for the the TIPS. Believe it or not but reading this post made me feel a little more positive. But I still have games where I get frustrated because people will not listen to you because you are the support they just expect you follow the team and ward whe whole jungle with 3 wards. The thing that really ticks me off is when you expect someone to do something (like {{champion:429}} to ulti or {{champion:33}} to tank and he flashes out as soon as he is at half hp.) and they don't. And the thing that made me deal with this was the fact that I knew I was not going to lose more LP than the LP I won last game. At the moment I lose 24LP and only win 14LP.
So you are telling me not even the red can help me here.????????????????????????
So I take it that know one knows about the LP???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Rioter Comments
: Is the match making system fair In high diamond +
You think it only happens in Diamond. It happens in all ranks. Try playing in Silver where you don't get matched with silver you get match with bronze and they are not the smart bronze trying to climb either. The worse part is you will lose more lp than everyone else because you are higher elo. And 3 games of this and you are back in bronze yourself. So would people prefer to lose over and over again just so they get a quick game or wait. I have learnt my lesson now I am not even going to bother trying to support in low elo because you can not carry your way out of bronze as support.
Nibz (OCE)
: How does a Support get an S??
You know that if you lose the game you can still get an S but you will not get a box because of the loss. I have also won on twitch and found that I only got an A+ when 3 of my team got an S, but I had more combat contribution then the whole team. I went 20/9/12 on middle Twitch.
: How to build vs a Devourer build jungler?
Really thought this thread would get more attention. But hey thanks for the advise.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Escape the Darkness of Low Elo: Warding and You
I would of been nice to see what totems were own after 20mins. Because everyone starts with totem. And it would also been nice to see wards placed because that shows more of what is going on then buy when you can upgrade your totem for free wards or buy sight stone.
: Preseason 2016 crests the horizon!
I do not get why the developers are going out of their way to change the game so much. Was it not good enough at the start. I do not believe that the community wanted all these changes. And I can not believe that you are going to change some markmans and not them all.
iZulu (OCE)
: Junglers please help
Well I was mid one game and died twice before 10mins and pushed under turret with wards down and jungler at wolves. When asked for a gank he just told me he dont gank for feeders. At this point i would blame the jungler as it was all set up but he wanted to farm.
: Rammus
Just so Pissed Off right now just finish a game with rammus was winning the jungle getting my team kill on ganks. Then I catch Lucian farming by himself bot lane powerball taunt curl exhaust, then he melts me wtf and that was before he was 4 levels higher. Should this build on rammus melt adc - http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/92261397/200328505?tab=builds How broken is rammus now when you have over 270 armor and over 3khp and you can't solo an ad when you taunt him. Even after getting thornmail his autos were doing 1.5k damage and still living. It was bad enough they nerfed his taunt where you could just get merc treads and it went from 3 sec down to 1 sec. They had to mess with his armor and damage. WHATS THE POINT OF EVEN HAVEN RAMMUS IN THE CHAMPION ROSTER.
: 1) DFG champions in competitive play blow up squishies too easily. 2) DFG probs not healthy for the game in the long term. Champion designers have to actively balance around the possibility of DFG buildpaths. 3) None of us know what's being changed to compensate yet. Can everyone pls calm down and at least give the changes a few weeks to settle in? Community goes crazy every time something major gets changed. But seriously, when was the last time an item change Riot made was definitely a bad move?
I dont think we have time to mention them.
Valorose (OCE)
: ***
I know not all pre-mades are bad but, the point of the pre-made rewards was to curve the abuse in game. I could be a complete jerk with my mates and we would still get rewarded for it. Maybe they should of made it if you got reported for being aggresive at someone else you would not get the bonus points. I think that might curve more than just giving ppl more ip for playing as a team.
: Get rid of premade/teams week
Its more the fact that some ppl are getting awarded for abusing other ppl due to the premades awards
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Team up and earn Party Rewards!
loving the solo ques in this team crap. lost 4 games in a row because of stupid pre-mades. lost a 2 inhib lead to chasing kils lost another after getting the adc 11 kills bot but the premade didnt want a tank. lost another because the pre-made didn't want to help the solo que guy mid. yea will be loving this next 2 weeks

Unknown101

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion