Rioter Comments
Ninox (OCE)
: Demotions/promotions have been hella dodgy with the removal of tier 5s. There's likely a conflict between the fact that you are shielded but also tier 4 and not 5. I'd recommend submitting a bug report (bottom right of the client) and a ticket to player support: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new They won't be able to promote you back because messing with that stuff causes all sorts of backend problems, but it gives them another report to help nail down the issues. Unfortunately such is the nature of preseason, especially with such huge system changes going through.
Yeah they got back to me and apparently its a VFX bug where it lists me as being shielded, but I am not actually shielded since it only lasts for 3 games after promoting divisions, something they said they're working on. All's good
Rioter Comments
: Patch 7.5 - Revisiting Aatrox
Question on aatrox's passive, is it supposed to only work when in blood rush? I died multiple times and had my passive not activate even though it said it was ready to activate. bug or intentional?
: I play {{champion:236}} and I got him 2 tokens for **level 7**. What i did to earn them i just played with a premade {{champion:53}} or a {{champion:201}} and i had to do **pentakill** or **quadrakill**. That's my advice to get {{champion:236}} **to level 7**. Just do a **pentakill** or a **quadrakill**! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hahaha It's a bit of an old thread here, however I've managed to achieve it a few times since then myself as well
: need a new champ
Thresh support my friend, higher skill cap then lots of supports, but if you get it right then you will be able to effectively carry bot lane and even your team with him, but you will need practice to be of any use
: {{champion:53}} or {{champion:412}} for the sup, I haven't taken the time to get the ropes of thresh yet, but I main Blitzy when I sup and he is a lot of fun. Also if you enjoy glass cannons you can always go for the high damage dealers and amplify it, like {{champion:86}} or {{champion:122}} top? Just straight damage output skimping on the lifeline of armor/mr etc. I love Garen because he is easy, and tanks well which is what i usually do with him. But a cut throat damage dealer works well on him if you position yourself right in the fights etc. Also {{champion:41}} is a lot of fun to play top
Thresh is worth the time to master, you can carry the worst of adcs and spoonfeed them till late, he is bae
QAPLA (OCE)
: White people commit crimes too. Indigenous/"coloured" people often have higher crime rates due to social structure depriving them of the same rights as whites. You are the problem, not the minorities. [edit] and you know not what you say, when I say "my paradise", and you return with "your paradise, blah blah blah". This is pure ignorance, you only prove to refute your own argument.
> [{quoted}](name=QAPLA,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=mRuEtUaU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-08-31T03:23:59.713+0000) > > White people commit crimes too. Indigenous/"coloured" people often have higher crime rates due to social structure depriving them of the same rights as whites. > > You are the problem, not the minorities. > > [edit] and you know not what you say, when I say "my paradise", and you return with "your paradise, blah blah blah". > This is pure ignorance, you only prove to refute your own argument. Show us some studies, cite some articles showing how in this modern era minorities are deprived of their rights in Australia. Sure for the poor asylum seekers its hell to get here but everyone else gets it fine, look up any of the compensation schemes, scholarships and the like offered, you're clueless mate.
QAPLA (OCE)
: It is well known, around the world, that Australia is a very racist nation. I say this as a New Zealander, who has lived with Indians, Pacific Islanders, South Americans, Africans, Europeans, etc. There is no race issue where I live. Anyone who acts racist in my area, is belittled by the public. We don't tolerate that shit. But this is paradise, y'all live in shitholes.
> [{quoted}](name=QAPLA,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=mRuEtUaU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-31T02:33:04.575+0000) > > It is well known, around the world, that Australia is a very racist nation. > I say this as a New Zealander, who has lived with Indians, Pacific Islanders, South Americans, Africans, Europeans, etc. > There is no race issue where I live. > > Anyone who acts racist in my area, is belittled by the public. > We don't tolerate that shit. > > But this is paradise, y'all live in shitholes. We are the second most diverse country in the world Its the older generation who are the racists The only people 'discriminated' against in our young educated society is y'all sheep shaggers, and even thats a satire. Don't just listen to the stuff that is spoon fed to you by your elders.
: I Want to drop out of High school to become a full time Streamer/Youtuber
Ok I'll be the only adult on this page, don't do it. Statistically all of the major league streamers have taken huge hits in viewer counts, with many smaller streams closing out all together. I'm a business student, and trying to sell a product thats the same as everyone else in the same market is a recipe for disaster and one of the first things you will ever learn, which is exactly what you would be doing here. Finish your schooling man or pick up some other qualifications and work a bit, you'll find much more success there and far less disappointment. If you're deadset dedicated, try to find your own niche of game or style and do that in your free time, but stay at school kid.
Rioter Comments
AceAkali (OCE)
: LF silver players
VeganCrossfitter is my ign, hit me up man/woman/attack-helicopter and I may join you if I'm not with my mates messing around in norms, I main jg but am also a pretty huge thresh main in the bot (he is bae ever since they ruined my top lane shen), or ekko mid. i generally pick jg because its easier to carry with but idm either which way btw sorry for grammatical errors I've been busting out uni assignments all arvo
Nightjar (OCE)
: interesting note on the bots, if you put an intermediate shen against a beginner shen with a mirror lane, the beginner shen will beat the intermediate shen for the first 10min or so before the intermediate shen starts to comeback. Or at least this is what happened all the previous times I set up a 9bot custom game to practice a new champion.
Now that is a weird interaction. haha
Rioter Comments
: *cough* cough* Abbott government would of done it sooner but it was the Labor government that forced liberal into fixing other country debt issues that Labor caused
I love how butt-hurt Labour fans are getting here and how their opinion is a good opinion but yours isn't allowed, go hypocrisy. GYB
: Name ideas
Yeah hb man, but all the good names i thought of (minus this one) were taken, best of luck!
Iosua Bot (OCE)
: Colours of Usernames in Boards
pretty sure there are orange wrenchmen, the technical engineers of riot
Ingénue (OCE)
: Playing like a god but still cant climb? (part 2)
Generally, I find a really strong champion with good cc that is strong in the meta, practice it in norms till I have at least a 70% mastery of the champ (i.e will land lee sin q at least 70% of the time) and then use that to give me a statistical edge (eg if the champion has a 56% win rate the you are more likely to win your game than if the champ has a 48% win rate) , while attempting to remain positive to my fellow soloq players. However when that fails the mute button becomes the lord and saviour. Mainly however, I only play while I am having fun, if i get to the stage when I am not sure if I want another game, then I won't play as my heart won't be in it, and it will be a waste of time. Thats just my opinion folks, nice post Yaia and Seras.
: You wanna know another way that would make you get easy elo but makes you look like a dick? Do what this princess did, go in a 5 man pre made and get hated by the community cause you abused a flaw. Yea sure fun playing with challengers smurfs to carry your fatass cause bronze elo is fun af, been there done that, but does it really give you the satisfaction. Whats the point in cheating in a video game, one way or another you are gonna get found out and you will get exposed on the boards. League community already hate Dynamic queue do you really one to be someone thats hated? And don't look at players in your games elo or match history wtf is wrong with you lol? What are you sacred jesus christ. This is league of legends not league of pussies outta here. Looking at how your team mates are on loosing streaks is gonna tilt you more than the leaning tower of Pisa. Who gives a fuck just play the game jesus. Wtf is looking at their elo gonna do? It's gonna make you fell even worse if you get the bottom end of the team stupid, Think logically. Also coaching???? WHAT THE FUCK???? What kind of weak little shit are you? Coaching?? omg i'm moving on. And fuck team comps you are bronze team comp don't mean shit, just pick a champ you are good at and move on. Hardest topic i found was mid to late game. Here is what you wanna do. You rotate BOOM Easy as that. You see the enemy on dragon go top lane and push that shit, They are at baron? Go bot and push . Just push farm gold. That's it. Cs = Gold = Items = Damage = Kills = Win. If you see that jg pinging baron when the enemy has all 5 members up tell them to back off cause that jg is clearly stupid af. If you think you deserve higher elo you have to manage your team and tell that 0/12 Garen to build a spirit vassage into a rumble top lane and not a sunfire cape. You wanna win so take control.
Yaia has covered most of the points you just put in, just far more eloquently than you have, also swearing is really not necessary here. And you check people's op.gg's so you know who may need extra help, or who's lane you should sacrifice in sake of aiding another lane that can help carry your team, there are many other reasons why and you will find all higher elo players do this.
: 14 suspension tell me if worth xD
basically all of it, constant toxicity and negativity to you team, swearing, typical player to be reported, glad to see a suspension go to someone who needed it
: I play it to waste time and fulfill my craving for competition. Im basically waiting for paragon to be released and if that game doesnt flop ill be playing that instead of league. If that game fails im back to playing league until a suitable replacement comes along. Granted the reason i get pissy is because of said craving for competition. Im am purely playing ranked to win at the level that i play at that may not be gold or silver but its not fucking b5 atleast when i was in b1 i had some kind of challenge beyond trying to organise the children i get for teammates, in fact the only times where i fuck around in ranked (like that S- mordekaiser game where i just built 4 pairs of sorc boots and a liandries and rylais) is where i recognize that the enemy team is absolute shithouse so i try to make it atleast somewhat fun for myself by limiting myself.
Plenty of other games out there man, maybe mobas aren't your thing due to their random player nature, maybe you're for a different style of game like ark, fallout or csgo
: Im not blaming trolls. Im blaming the 9 players in my game that i have to beat to win. 5 on the enemy team, and 4 anchors on my own team. personally i would love for riot to release magma chamber, and include ranked magma chamber. So its just nothing but 1v1's Pure skill. No more blaming teams. And no more teams being at fault. Like shit i already queue for only top and mid, simple because they are the two lanes where i can effectively ignore my team and get into my zone and start roaming around and helping after im already fed. Instead of say jg where im watching 3 lanes of bullshit. or adc or sup where no matter which of the two you choose you are in for a world of headaches as the other person cant carry their god damn weight. Hell i even get pissy when the enemy team is shit. Because it just reminds me of what elo im in and takes all the fun out of beating their ass, stomping someone isnt fun unless you did it by punishing a mistake.
Then get fed, and carry. PLay op champs that snowball. Get 3 kills of your enemy laner, then go push a tower or get kills from another lane, be the one to snowball and carry instead of expecting your team to go well or not feed, destroy the enemy so they cant
: > [{quoted}](name=YellowBrickRoad,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=uuXKhEmk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-14T07:51:27.033+0000) > > Are you retarded? > > I was getting 10lp. > > Lp gain is tied to mmr. > > my lp gain didnt go up by even one point after 30 wins. > > Use those fucking brains your mumma gave ya. That feel when you have no idea at all what you're talking about.
You can't win here I am afraid
: its the only thing i play league for. Ive played far too long to have fun with league anymore. Frankly i just want all the shitcunts who only want to have fun to fuck off from my ranked games. Im here to win, not make friends, if you want to do that norms is the way to go. And frankly the sooner riot gives norms dynamic queue so they will fuck off back to norms the better.
If you aren't going pro, which I am gunna assume you aren't, and you don't enjoy the game or play with friends, then there really seems to be no reason to keep wasting your time?
: Ok legit im pissed off again.
Reading this post, like all of your other ones, it is clear why you are not climbing. You blame everyone else and never try to think what you could do to prevent the losses. raging at your team? when ever has that lead to someone positively replying to you or your team making better decision? never. You are the only one to blame here, mmr and rank are fairly well sorted after 100 games, if you're still there at 500 then it is your elo, either improve how you approach a game or embrace your true elo, because you are behaving exactly like a low tier bronze player would And if you wanna blame trolls, just remember that the enemy team gets them to just like you and they seem to be doing fine
: I got banned for feeding
I looked at your match history, Im glad you got a ban, Just because you play properly in some games doesn't mean you can troll in your other ones
Rioter Comments
Lycan (OCE)
: How unlucky (or lucky) were you with your shop discounts
I had skins already for most, however i picked up bloodmoon thresh at 40percent off and project lucian for 50percent off
Rioter Comments
: This is the third time I have got Amethyst Ashe from the Hextech Crafting
I have got lee sin 4 times, 2 of which were in a row, and another on that same day. The chances are minimal, but chances they still are.
Rioter Comments
: I wanna be able to name and shame, but apparently pointing out the trolls to assist the community is wrong. Least by Riot and it's intellectually disabled board mods that assist Riot reps. Because, you know, why help the community when you can troll?
Rioter Comments
: ok now you need what 9 runes to fill marks? 3 wins times 9 = 27 wins now times that 3 more times = 81 wins. Thats not for quintessences lets do that now we will say 1500 ip as you can get both 1050 ip and 2050 ip runes 400ip you need to times that by 4 then you have 1600 ip now from that you will need to play 12 games just for 1 tier 3 rune times that by 3 then you have 36 games 36+81=117 wins if you lose you need to win about 40 more games. if your at my stage of champs i need to buy 68 more champs and i have played near 1k games not every one has been playing sins se 0.
if you have 1k games and cant afford runes, try a new game because this one isn't for you. Also, please add punctuation that was a mess to read.
: Is this a joke riot/tencent?
Most people have no other use for their ip but runes, really it only takes 3 wins to get 400 ip.
Azati (OCE)
: Looking for silver duo
VeganCrossfitter I mostly play normal, but do ranked every now and then
: Ranked in gold but playing low silver and high bronze in normal games.
pretty simple, when with lower friends you get lower games, and your mmr mustn't be very high otherwise
: > [{quoted}](name=VeganCrossfitter,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=bktBK2p0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-09T15:20:01.990+0000) > > You two miss the point of this post, Its about having an **intermediary** between these two vastly varied levels of skill, especially considering a vast number of low level accounts are those smurfing. I second this idea, it would also make learning new champs and combos/matchups much better. so intermediate bots?
> [{quoted}](name=A steezy Scizor,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=bktBK2p0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-09T23:11:36.252+0000) > > so intermediate bots? Intermediate bots are too basic, I can play nearly any champion and 1v5 them, they are basically just super minions. Do you ever lose to them? no nobody does, ergo, too easy.
: Sooo uhh whats this? I'm not the only one getting it.
It's a nuisance for sure, but other than popping up it doesn't affect the game at all
Taliesin (OCE)
: Riot if you read this please add in harder bots.
> [{quoted}](name=Mesprit,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=bktBK2p0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-05T23:55:07.318+0000) > > or he can just git gud and play more normals > [{quoted}](name=FortunexHunter,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=bktBK2p0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-09T07:39:05.434+0000) > > It's a multiplayer game not a bots game You two miss the point of this post, Its about having an intermediary between these two vastly varied levels of skill, especially considering a vast number of low level accounts are those smurfing. I second this idea, it would also make learning new champs and combos/matchups much better.
Rioter Comments
Lumers (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=VeganCrossfitter,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=RYpck28j,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-08T03:40:47.836+0000) > > The whole point of them is to be very strong to force teamfights and strategic plays, not hour long slugfests That's counter-productive to Riot's death timer changes to reduce the effects of snowballing.
> [{quoted}](name=Lumers,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=RYpck28j,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-08T07:25:55.281+0000) > > That's counter-productive to Riot's death timer changes to reduce the effects of snowballing. Im pretty sure the timer changes are soi that a winning team doesn't get aced and lose so easily from one teamfight, they have said something like this before
Niji (OCE)
: Does anyone feel the new dragons effects are just too powerful?
The whole point of them is to be very strong to force teamfights and strategic plays, not hour long slugfests
Muntastic (OCE)
: @Riot team - You've lost a player with your shitty nerfing decisions
This post is full of your own opinions. Most of the 'nerfs' you have listed have been either kit alterations or even buffs, requiring a degree of skill to use instead of basics, probably go try playing annie as she is the easiest to play and most unchanged champ in the game, or garen for that matter.
Mindstar (OCE)
: Patch 6.9 is live!
Also, friends list system bug, friends who have closed the game are still showing up as online, but only half of the bar is shown
Mindstar (OCE)
: Patch 6.9 is live!
Spectator mode doesn't show dragon counts
: Patch 6.9 notes
Well, that was a fairly long read,I bet for the next week I'm going to have to explain to my team members what the new items/dragons/herald and everything else is. Maybe implement a key summary so then those who don't have time/want to read can still get the key changes?
shade0499 (OCE)
: Getting out of bronze
Honestly man, don't play support in bronze. Not only is it hardest to carry as support, but its honestly a rather lazy role if you're not a really good higher elo support, which if you were you'd climb by now. Try picking jungle and getting good at ganking, its a similar 'support your team' role, but you have far more carry power. Else, Shen top if you learn it, can carry most teams and still be very support orientated.
: What do I do to counter this play?
All you have to do is dodge a blitz q, buy boots and its one of the most basic mechanics in league of legends that if you can do. Play an uber-tanky support if you cannot manage this
Rioter Comments
Show more

VeganCrossfitter

Level 128 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion