Wumachine (OCE)
: sorry cant hear you over thresh
> [{quoted}](name=Wumachine,realm=OCE,application-id=ATM3HYki,discussion-id=h4iioEzy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-04-28T11:30:48.334+0000) > > sorry cant hear you over thresh wonder if we will see a day where a tournament final doesn't have Janna or Thresh, that will be the days.
Essembie (OCE)
: Getting taught a lesson - what did you learn
Rioter Comments
: Who the best yasuo or Zed ?
yasuo is a ninja so I'd pick him :---D
: Hecarim+Homeguard+Teleport= RIOT WTF
biggest issue with professional gaming is nobody picks taric, he is easily the best support in the world, he has a stun and a heal he can also deal massive damage with his passive he is a great champion and outdoes everyone else, thanks.
Cientu (OCE)
: Diamond V player looking for team
good players only play 1 role
: LFP Looking for another skilled bronze player to get out of ELO hell with
hey I am diamond league player, I will duo with you mate, just add me
: Bugs!!!!
biggest bug in the game is kha'zix :-DDD
: And i am level 300
> [{quoted}](name=sparklefart,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=0sn5AQfi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-27T05:43:35.817+0000) > > And i am level 300 max level is 126 so you are lying and or a moderator
Urgot Bot (OCE)
: are you phreak
> [{quoted}](name=BuzDBumblebee,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=0sn5AQfi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-04-27T07:53:12.554+0000) > > are you phreak staff impersonation is quiet immortal, but yes I am phreak, AMA
ghost cat (OCE)
: I'd like a refund on all purchases over the last 3-4 years.
This triggered me so hard, riot thinking they can oppress your money like that? rito need to check their privledges and restore full funds to you, such a disgusting world we live in.
: Don't feed the trolls guys. These ignorant obnoxious fags really aren't worth your time.
> [{quoted}](name=VENI VIDI VICI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-04-27T07:50:46.845+0000) > > Don't feed the trolls guys. These ignorant obnoxious fags really aren't worth your time. saying someone is ignorant without facts is actually ignorant m8, take a l00k at yourself pls.
RLG Shaky (OCE)
: Renekton's W bugged in the middle of a ranked..
sounds like an excuse for making a bad play, blame lag next time like me
: you know what would be fun, a game mode where you can use cc spells on teammates
they shud make a mode where players are ranked on social skills so everyone is bronze 5 lelelelelelel
Bipolar (OCE)
: Sad day indeed.
I think im close to joining u m8 rito are cheeki lads
: lmao do you think riot works on oce league where there are 10 users?
> [{quoted}](name=WEETBIX 4 BREKKI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fqaLQeRy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-27T05:29:02.542+0000) > > lmao do you think riot works on oce league where there are 10 users? -11 <3 praise jesus
FearinqIV (OCE)
: BTW rugby is crap
> [{quoted}](name=FearinqIV,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=jLnFEOOX,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2015-04-27T07:15:40.875+0000) > > BTW rugby is crap amen
Rioter Comments
FearinqIV (OCE)
: How to get a job at riot, Plz reply riot
bronze 1 in esports, lmfao, that's like someone who's never played rugby in their entire life wanting to be a sports commentator
: Are Riot actually listening?
lmao do you think riot works on oce league where there are 10 users?
Rioter Comments
Olee (OCE)
: How to teamfight as Leblanc
you want to use your skills and kill people
Sackboy (OCE)
: Just play normals... you learn nothing decimating bots.
> [{quoted}](name=Sackboy,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Rd1GdLvd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-27T00:33:44.656+0000) > > Just play normals... you learn nothing decimating bots. you learn that basics of how to ignore dragon and feed
Sir Nil (OCE)
: Teemo Q VS the Blind Monk
I kind agree, I will quit If this isn't fixed soon
GoKu007 (OCE)
: BOTS
how bout git gud and stop versing bots and go fight some challengers playing yasuo and zed
: You know what I enjoy doing because I have problems I want to escape from? Play video games. You know what people who are escaping from their problems might have been thinking? About self harm. Plus, when someone tells someone to kill themselves on this its such an overreaction. Messing up in a video game is no big deal and anyone who thinks it is must really live a super privileged life.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Chaedi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-04-27T01:49:19.496+0000) > > You know what I enjoy doing because I have problems I want to escape from? Play video games. > You know what people who are escaping from their problems might have been thinking? About self harm. > Plus, when someone tells someone to kill themselves on this its such an overreaction. Messing up in a video game is no big deal and anyone who thinks it is must really live a super privileged life. If you mess up my rank I would really disagree, my rank is more valuable than most lives on this game.
: The point isnt that that person is having soo much effect on us. The point is if you view all the problems as a stack hes just adding more onto that stack regardless of how much we care about that single person if we keep on getting those "one person"s then the stack gets over time to tall for certain people to get over. And these people arent making us think about self-harm or suicide, weve already got these thoughts and theyre simply encouraging our thoughts.
> [{quoted}](name=SKT Ezhoon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-04-27T02:08:04.076+0000) > > The point isnt that that person is having soo much effect on us. The point is if you view all the problems as a stack hes just adding more onto that stack regardless of how much we care about that single person if we keep on getting those "one person"s then the stack gets over time to tall for certain people to get over. And these people arent making us think about self-harm or suicide, weve already got these thoughts and theyre simply encouraging our thoughts. people who self-harm just didn't get enough hugs from mummy and daddy
: http://imgur.com/4qxB4uw AMAZING. HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR! :O
> [{quoted}](name=Homura Akemi,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-04-27T02:49:34.008+0000) > > http://imgur.com/4qxB4uw AMAZING. HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR! :O :,-( if only it was that simple
: See you in a week then.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=mK0RUYEQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-27T03:17:28.466+0000) > > See you in a week then. tomorrow*
Adam btw (OCE)
: Ranked is a joke
lma0 yo0 mad s0n?
: dear riot
lmao u mad s0n?
Rioter Comments
Katsprky (OCE)
: A newbie and general mechanical guide to league.
m8 If I ever see an adc play correctly on oce ill be rly happy
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Hey guys, I know some of you are still experiencing ping issues. Please check out the main post stickied (link below) > If you are experiencing high pings please head over to http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/tools/network-logs and follow the instructions to run some diagnostics and submit the reports to us. > > -ToxicHawk http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements/rLiFIegm-updatednetwork-maintenance-24042015
> [{quoted}](name=Maraudaur,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMF2dJs4,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2015-04-24T05:06:13.045+0000) > > Hey guys, > > I know some of you are still experiencing ping issues. Please check out the main post stickied (link below) > > http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements/rLiFIegm-updatednetwork-maintenance-24042015 hey I noticed the servers are worse in general, did you sell them off for money?
Sackboy (OCE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Sackboy,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=fMpkF18R,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-04-27T02:05:19.750+0000) > > Please put aside my trollish nature and just think for a minute, if you honestly debate committing suicide because some random twelvie on the internet told you to, then you're far to weak to continue on with life regardless. League has a mute feature, more people need to utilize it, instead of, you know... crying about this boy told me to kill myself, I just may, to garnish some attention about it? Honestly, if you debate your life because of someone you have never met told you to? Then please do, you'll get no sympathy for me besides a thank you for not polluting this planet more than you already have. Well said, stop being a weak minded virgin you little emo kids.
: Lowest Ping servers aussies can xfer to.
umbaka (OCE)
: Bronze Support looking for serious 5's team
hey I'm a serious bronze 3 adc, I'm looking for a good team.
Milcy (OCE)
: Trolls with Power. OP Legendari (NA)
: how funny would it be to have a 500ad+ rengar or xin with...
Quivz (OCE)
: Who should i get next
you don't play alistar :,( how could u
: Feeling Guilty
take it from a professional team player (me) if someone gives you trouble, give them back 10 times more, pretend to gank their lane and flash out when they're dying, have a good giggle, ask them if they're mad, then watch some youtube, or just mute everyone before a game starts if you think they're going to be toxic, it's very possible to play a game just reading pings.
Niji (OCE)
: It's windy outside
: Unfair ranked matchmaking
that heimer kda rofl, to be fair you're going against pretty low elos anyway
AuraRose (OCE)
: Instalocking
instalocking asserts dominance, if someone asks politely for a role, assure them they will get it, THEN BAM, lock in the role they wanted, make direct conversation stating you are going in their role, win lane, become a man
: Leavebuster sucks, big fail.
just watch the latest my little pony episodes while you are in que?
: Yes i know my warding is terrible. Working on it
> [{quoted}](name=e2305,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=oWgxjuM3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-20T09:16:22.043+0000) > > Yes i know my warding is terrible. Working on it what does warding have to do with elo hell m8, work on your mechanics
Milcy (OCE)
: This is why we cant have good games in life. Don't get me wrong i smoke whilst i play also. But please make sure you can handle it. When i first started to smoke when playing league i had bad vertigo problems and ended up feeling whacked.
> [{quoted}](name=Milcy,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=jF2tqak8,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2015-04-20T09:53:40.255+0000) > > This is why we cant have good games in life. Don't get me wrong i smoke whilst i play also. But please make sure you can handle it. When i first started to smoke when playing league i had bad vertigo problems and ended up feeling whacked. that was beautiful insight mate
Kaiyuso (OCE)
: I just won 5/10 provisional games (Silver 5) right after I hit level 30.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyuza,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=kd8E6WYO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-04-20T06:08:15.643+0000) > > I just won 5/10 provisional games (Silver 5) right after I hit level 30. I won 8 and got gold 2 ;)
JaceMC88 (OCE)
: Janna's Weather Forecast
Mostly because weather effects would reduce clarity which can disturb gameplay, that's why the art style is the way it is, so the champions / spells are always the focal point of the action.
narul (OCE)
: Urgot rework
Poppy/Taric/Galio/Cho'gath/Urgot (insert old champs) all need reworks, they'll happen with time.
Show more

WEETBIX 4 BREKKI

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion