: > [{quoted}](name=Ttomes,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=G5AAsxcp,comment-id=000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-05T14:59:34.937+0000) > But, like I said, I try mostly to play premade with non-nubshit friends because playing too many games in one day like the one you described above - and I've experienced them too damn often - they do my fucking head in and make me want to kick small & innocent furry things >.> Make it a Teemo :P P.S. I just had a 75 minute game, where i bought a ZZ'Rot portal which helped a lot.
no No NOOOOOO!!! Because to kick a Shitmo would mean the bastard is *real*. Just, no! And there's nothing innocent about him anyway. Oh ...just remembered, I have a flatmate with a Shitmo hat, if I got him to put it on then laid into him, would that count? But, he's also Chinese and higher ELO than me so he'd probably go full Lee Sin mode in retaliation. GG Insec Nice idea while it lasted, back to the drawing boards... And glad you liked the Zz'Rots =)
: I smiled at this post. Teams are so retarded at low elo, they have no basic war strategy. "What would you know, you're Janna thats 0-2-4" they say. Like a score in game is relevant to game knowledge itself. But you are right, you offer advice and they just say "stfu noob" or some other abuse at you. They are not able to be helped. Or they just never listen. Like I'll tell a Brand support to stop split pushing or he will be dead in 20 seconds time when they collapse on him.... and that's what happens. He's not grouping with the team, hes farming "cos he needs a deathcap". I have a question though. What happens when you team is constantly fighting 4 v 5s in mid lane and losing badly? Lets make it even more clear. You are playing a split pushing top laner and the opposition team is basically a wombo combo team with something like amumu jungle, miss fortune adc, and swain mid. But your team has a Viktor mid say, and Sivir adc. Because games like that where they can't see their mistakes are so frustrating. Like all they have to do is sit at their tower and defend, while their top laner is hammering towers for free. Stuff like that. Do you still win those games, or are they unwinnable?
In games like those all you can do is keep doing what *you* can to try and keep the status quo... and hope the enemy team fucks up majorly first and doesn't end up pushing too far into your midlane. If you push far enough you're bound to get the attention of one of the enemy and hopefully as they leave mid to sort you out it evens the odds for your muppet team and they can actually win a fight. If this happens hopefully you can get get at least one or two other team mates to follow your lead to secure objectives or simply push to win. But chances are they'll just go and farm jungle.... Also, in those situations a Zz'Rots is your best mate. If you can drop one in a good spot - doesn't even have to be on the enemy side of the river for it to make an impact - and then rotate to either help the muppets or push another lane. This then technically this puts you in two places at once with the bonus gold from the Zz creeps adding to your bank. Just ignore the salt, get a Zz and ward, ward, **ward!!**. If you have room in your inventory the get pinks and a blue trinket. If you don't then stick with the yellow. **NEVER GIVE UP!!** Even if shit looks futile and unwinnable, you never know what might happen. 3 guys on the enemy team could all be premade and playing at the same house and their net goes down. The toxic little shit carrying their ass might be forced to go AFK because it's time to eat dinner and his Mum says he *has to go NOW!* lol The biggest doofus on your team with the most deaths, the guy playing Jax who built full damage yet insists on playing like a tank and going 1v4, he might suddenly start playing like a godly Master tier because his big brother decided to take over because watching his little brother play was too painful lol You never know what might happen so **NEVER GIVE UP!** Try not to lose your sanity or kill anything IRL out of frustration. And remember *tilt is all in your mind*. It only exists if you let it exist. Don't let an imaginary state of mind control you or dictate your actions or reactions. You're a strong man/woman/child/monster/thing and you ain't got time for that shit! Nah-uh!! /fistpump Every game is a new game, new champs, new players. The last game is in the past. Don't make the past the present. If you find yourself getting really humbug about shit, queue up for an ARAM and go Full Retard. Build AP champs full AD. Build AD champs full AP. Go TankMo and piss everyone off. Bash people over the head and watch them melt playing full AP Nasus. Except for starting items, dont buy *anything at all* on Veigar until you have 200 bonus AP stacks. And then buy everything all at once and splatter the enemy all over Murder Bridge ....*muhahahaha*.... You got Kalista and theres a Kog'Maw on your team? Bind with them and ult them when they die, nothing spells fun quite like hurling a dead bug at people that does a neat little knockup on impact *and then does true damage* when he splats all over them like a scene from a bad porn. I shit you not, Kalista can ult a dead Kog'Maw, been there, done that. It doesn't work with Sion though so I guess with Riot there's dead, Dead and DEAD and they aren't the same. Break all the meta rules about what you should and shouldn't do and *have fun*. Make your ARAM games a 'time-out' from the bs on the Rift and make each one a different mini Ultimate Bravery game depending on the champ you get and the team you have (just don't be a C U Next Tuesday about it lol) If you do that whenever you start to feel jaded on the Rift, or after a frustrating game where your team seems to be doing all it can to lose the damn game, and it will help refresh you and get you into a better state of mind for the next incursion lol Sometimes I will play nothing but ARAM for days and wont go anywhere near SR if I really can't be arsed with the drama. But I miss it it aye. But, like I said, I try mostly to play premade with non-nubshit friends because playing too many games in one day like the one you described above - and I've experienced them too damn often - they do my fucking head in and make me want to kick small & innocent furry things >.> Hate the player, love the Game! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: sorry for the late reply on what appears to be a dead thread, but if your MMR is constantly dropping then perhaps u are the problem, now i'm not a high elo player i don't play ranked that much and as such i am a bronzie, but especially in normies, it can be possible to solo carry a game, and the lower your MMR goes down the easier your opponents are to beat, so if u r losing MMR and still cant win, then perhaps you need to focus on your game, not your teammates.
Sorry for my late reply too. But what you said is only, and only *partially*, the flip side of the same coin (point) I made. Yes, theoretically, the enemy team will be also lower MMR and be theoretically the same assumed skill level as your own team - assuming Riots matchmaking algorithm is Working As Intended - but that also means the game has subsequently, and statistically, been lowered to a 30-40 minutes of 'the team makes the least mistakes wins'. The lower the MMR, the more often people are prone to make mistakes due to inexperience, ineptitude or ignorance and raises the likelihood of the ego>skill scenario. This also makes them much less likely to follow calls from complete strangers, especially if that stranger is 'just the support'. Which I am, as a Support Main, 90% of the time. The other 9% I'll be ADC; an ADC that can't lashit hit for shit but understands positioning and wave control; that knows how to freeze a lane just outside my tower giving me a safe place to farm and poke; that knows when to go for dragon and Baron and when no to; that knows to not 'chase like a Bronzie' into unwarded enemy jungle; to not dive the enemy under their tower at lvl1 (usually because I'm not stupid enough to be pushing the wave that far up in the first place.) I use builds/runes/masteries that take advantage of the *assumed* enemy ignorance and inexperience so, even if midgame I am down 6 kills, in a 1v1 situation I can generally kill them - or be very close to taking their HP to zero before I die and maybe earn a little respect for next time they face me lol Or in most cases their ego rears it's head and they start focusing me haha Funny Anecdote: Being exactly the above as MF, being something like 1/1/7, and vs'ing a fed 6/1/X Tristana (fed mainly off my gung-ho support and jungle with terrible engage positioning, and 1 kill off myself) and killing her in as many seconds when she thought she could come out of the fog of war and just walk up and hit me in the face and kill me. Unfortunately for her, I always ward and while she'd been roaming and chasing kills, I'd been splitpushing top and bot and my cs outweighed her KDA in gold value and this translated directly into damaging items bought. I had almost 100cs on her by that stage and had a Duskblade, Yomumus and a BotRK. I guess she didn't know where the Tab button was to check these things. Add runes consisting of armour pen, attack speed, and straight AD. I saw her, hit W, got in one auto then dropped an E on her head, and hit her with a Q as she Rocket Jumped to save her life. She died in the fog of war, where she had come from, and I only took one auto from her. All she said in chat was 'How?'. But, if you have to ask a question like that, then I don't have time to explain. FYI it was a combo of Left Click Attack Move (so I was not pissing about selecting her when she appeared, I was able to hit her immediately), Duskblade proc, Thunderlords proc and a lot of AD punch that got her HP down and killed her. She died so fast I didn't have time to use the active on BotRK. Or need to. The other 1% of the time I'm stuck in either mid or top (since the start of this season I will dodge if I get jungle, I used to be Supp>Jungle>ADC but I simply do not like jungling anymore) and I usually play my 'pocket picks' of Swain or Morgana that are safe in those lanes vs the most likely champs I could be facing. These champs have good defenses - Morgs has her snare and her Black Shield while Swain has his snare and his E+Q is terrifying to low level enemy - and they both have excellent AOE waveclear which means, when in these lanes I don't like playing. I counter most champs because I can sit under my tower and 'play like a bitch'. Just stay safe, aa to get minions down and then waveclear for cs before my enemy can shove the lane into my tower so I don't get too far behind. I may not win lanes when I play like that, but I rarely lose lanes either. For one, it means I am almost ungankable while the enemy is perpetually vulnerable the ganks from my own jungler because they have to push so far to simply cs. Two, it tilts them more often than not with my increasingly bored and frustrated lane opponent not bothering to ward as they have have become more and more focused on trying to kill me. Thirdly they will often towerdive me - and die - to try and kill me. And lastly they often simply roam looking for action which leaves me free to push the lane (denying them farm) and then following them because, mid or top, I always take teleport due to my very passive playstyle in lane. This is assuming the lane they go to has something safe-ish to tele to. If not I simply ping MIA then push and back or steal a little enemy jungle then back. But regardless of which lane I'm in or what role I take, for one simple reason, I will have a champ that has good waveclear and can take down towers relatively quickly as most low ELO players simply do not understand the importance of keeping lanes pushed mid and late game. While my team are chasing the enemy through unwarded jungle or going on a 'see enemy, kill enemy (or try to)' sprees like coyotes chasing cats or trying to two-man the Elder Drake when we have all dragon buffs, I will be warding and keeping the lanes pushed as much as I can. Acing the enemy team and yelling 'ALL MID!' in chat while completely ignoring the enemies minion waves top and bot pushing into our base is a really good way to lose any advantage you just got. So I do my best to make sure that doesn't happen. My aim is to keep all lanes on the enemy side of the river at all times. I play ADCs and sololane champs with awesome waveclear and use Zz'rots on supports for that extra bit of help. I've had my team calling out in /all for me to be reported for 'never being in teamfights' or 'farming all game' because they don't know the difference between randomly farming and strategically pushing. And while they play the game of 'See Enemy, Chase Enemy' I will teamfight if it's there, but I wont chase one into a position that leaves me vulnerable as few people at this ELO understand Threat Priority or know how to peel, or even who they should be peeling for. I don't really care what they say about me. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to learn, to improve, and ultimately, to win more games than I lose. And, while my team are being all butthurt in chat, they are completely ignoring, or oblivious to, the fact I'm doing my all to ensure all lanes are pushed to at least the other side of the river, if not right into the enemy base; and I've taken out quite a few towers or inhibs - either by pushing a lane and leaving minions to it or with a Zz'Rots or by hitting it myself; that I've taken us a few dragons, usually solo if ADC; and that I will clear the enemy jungle when retreating to deny them farm and buffs. The team usually takes care of mid, because PUSH MID! right? So I do my best to look after the lanes they are ignoring and other objectives they are oblivious to. My winrate playing like this is over 50% though games like that are the minority as I try to play premade with friends who are competent players or I'd fast become homicidal. But if I do SoloQ then that's my fallback gameplan whether I'm ADC, solo laner or support if my team shows themselves to be the kind of players you don't want to play with. I also wont play with or befriend people who make basic mistakes and don't learn from them or refuse to take advice. I simply cannot be bothered. They might be the nicest people on earth but I'm too competitive for that unfortunately. I go into a game with the mindset that I might have to counter my own team as well as the enemy. And the above is how I do it. If my team turn out to be of the Non-Muppet variety then, wicked, I can play a normal straight forward game nd hopefully have some fun. Yes, I am arrogant and self-confident. But I know my limitations too. Yes, I think I have more game knowledge than the majority of my same ELO peers. But game after game I see people do Stupid Shit that proves this and I will do my utmost to use my knowledge to better my teams chances of winning. Yes, I still suck with the most basic mechanics like lasthitting thanks to 4 years of playing nothing but support and being too damn lazy at this stage to go into custom games to get better. But, in most games that go over 35mins, you can't tell that by my endgame cs because it's generally creeping up to the golden figure of 100cs/10mins and I will smash through any enemy that looks at me wrong. Those are the bad games that go right. Sometimes games just fall over and nothing can resuscitate them and others are a stompfest in our favour. I know I can carry a game, even if my own team doesn't recognise or appreciate my efforts - and tbh I really don't care whether they do or not. No one really notices me if I'm support or a solo laner - except when I'm splitpushing and not with the team. But early game as AD I'm the 'shit ADC' with pitiful cs, mid game I'm the 'always farming' fucking pariah no one wants to know, and late game - if they are smart - some of my team will notice, get over themselves and rally around me and we will wipe the enemy out along with their base. Because it's near impossible give advice and lead a team without some immature princess calling you toxic or salty no matter how tactfully you say things or how hard you swing your neck, what I can't do is play their game for them and alter habits and playstyles created out of ignorance and inexperience if they refuse to follow calls and they insist on ignoring every ping. Enjoy the wall of text, I was bored :P GLHF {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: yes! thats one reason i do play support a bit because then you get an autofill giving you your designated role which is rlly good and it gives incentive to play support.
I'm a support main so it's Win/Win for me :D
: Sound Options
I have the same issue. They are super scary loud. Even with all sound turned down so low I can't hear it when a game pops (it's the visual on my taskbar that alerts me) once in champ select, the volume of the voices is still very very high.
: 5 is a confirmed bug and is getting fixed, 6 is not getting re-added because Riot said that few people actually used the feature and most people were fine with them not adding it as long as Riot continues to support third-party item-set software such as Championify (which they have said that they will).
I'm guessing they are still available when playing because the game client is Legacy while the LoL Client is Alpha (or we'd only be able to pay with people using the Alpha) and the game is picking up on the original game config/json files. So now I'm bothered because some of the game settings I have are changed outside of the ingame config GUI itself, and have been done via these config files inside the League of Legends config folder as there's more options to change settings that way than via the game itself. I had the 'camera snap on respawn' and 'left click attack move' changed this way long before it was an option in the game itself. RIP my custom config files =( I love the Custom Item Sets and use it all the time as I primarily play one of two roles so my one 'set' covers pretty much everything I might need in any situation. I don't have to go hunting for what to buy or put up with the dinky "recommended Items' which are bollocks. Never heard of Championify, I'll look into it. Thanks.
: What I've noticed so far (or maybe just not found yet >.>)
Can't minimise the Friends List. Not sure if this is intentional or I'm missing something? It's kinda horrible =(
: Random Champ Button
I just queued up for a game specifically to check that and nope, no more random button =( That's so sad. It's how, in Season 3, I discovered Morgana was an excellent support. RIP Random Champion Button {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: hahaha both true.
I am always ALWAYS guaranteed one of the roles I pick because I always pick support - the 'Automatic' Autofil lol Love it! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
soupboy (OCE)
: Bring back past mastery level in new client!
You can tell by the colour of the crest what level you are with certain champs.
: Dear Shotcallers (Penitent Letter)
If you don't have post-lvl9 sweepers, at least go in prepared with some pinks. At 22mins into game no one on your team would have been full build so no excuses for not have a spare slot to buy a pink to secure a very important objective. Denying the enemy team vision is #1 priority. Like Eimer Troll said, you also want to make sure you had some sort of skirmish and have killed at least two of the enemy carries, or that they are pushing bot and all their teleports are on CD, anything really that will make their counter on the objective an unfair fight under those circumstances. An unfair fight (in your favour) is always the best kind of fight.
: It was Curse and Razer, because at the time Curse and Razer added jungle timers and several other things to the client. Which is against the rules for obvious reasons.
Hi, sorry for necroing an old post but I just wanted to say that I've been lucky enough to be given the change to test the new Alpha Client and guess what... I can log in without having to kill Razer Synapse. But... if I want to play on the 'normal' client though I still need to kill Synapse lol Somehow that doesn't surprise me ;) Maybe you should sign up for Alpha Client Testing to test if you are still unable to use the full functionality of your keyboard? Hopefully it's not an issue anymore though I fear it may be due to it's loose similarity to scripting etc.
Gehirn (OCE)
: I'd say it has something to do with your long history of being punished by instant feedback. Not including this ban, you have 7 past cases of bans due to negative behaviour and one due to intentional feeding. This is the most I've ever seen through instant feedback as permabans are usually handed out much faster. By the time this game was played, your standing with the system was extremely poor, so it wouldn't have taken much to push you over to permaban status. You're lucky you weren't permabanned prior to this is what I'm saying. In this game your whole team was really positive, you were the one player being unsportsmanlike to your own team as well as the enemy. Enough people decided your behaviour was report worthy and the instant feedback system decided that enough was enough, and handed the permanent suspension.
Hi Gehrin, I'm a bit of a lurker on the boards, don't say much unless something sparks me, and this guy did. I ended up contacting PheroxNZ about this, before you answered, to get more info and he swore he doesn't remember being banned 7 times. He recalls a 24hr ban in Season 1 for Int feeding and has a few Low Prio Queues since after being flagged by Leavebuster, but nothing major like the 7 time bans you are talking about. No Chat Restrictions, no Time Bans ...he doesn't even recall getting warning pop-ups in-client. Can you shed some light on this for him please? He's pretty upset atm like he's just had a Bad Breakup out of the blue and for no reason he can understand and Riot is the Shitty Girlfriend who dumped him and broke his heart lol but I think if he had more of an idea of a timeline over which this incidents happened he might accept his punishment and understand it was deserved which will help with any future levels of toxicity. ATM he's just really angry and upset - Bad Breakup remember </3 - and the only thing he's currently feeling is 'Riot banned me for no reason' because he is confused over these 7 bans so he's not in any position to have a rational conversation. Thank you =)
: So you got banned for verbal abuse and not anything else?
Looks like they did, if there really is only one chatlog. Be interested in hearing what Riot has to say about this tbh. Something's not right. Either this guy hasn't added all the logs or he's been banned unfairly. Either way would be nice to get some clarity, I'm really curious now.
: Still, he is an INSANELY hard champion to play/master
Which is why Cakemeisting had him on the list of champs played by intentional feeders/unskilled people in low ELO...
Razzawood (OCE)
: Azir? AZIR? how is azir a no skill champion?
unskilled != no skill
Knuuckles (OCE)
: Then don't play bots ?
Avoiding the problem doesn't solve it.
: well we all had our shear of trolls bro and if his acc could get banned and mine i would be fine with that
666AGe is a dick on a lvl16 account who, quite literally, only plays Panth. Good to excellent chance he didn't call before you as, historically in my experience, players like this simply instalock their chosen champ and don't care about anything or anyone else except themselves and what *they* want. Even in his winning games he has a shitaweful KDA. This guy is **not** the norm and thankfully a minority in our community. Report him and then forget about him. Next game is a new game.
: It makes me laugh when people hyperbole the toxicity of this game. I am one of these 'toxic' players that you're taking about. I suffer from severe depression, have a vast amount of untreated sociopathic tendencies, and even bordering on autism. Mentally, I'm about seven, despite being twenty-three. I don't mean that intelligence wise as I'm rather intelligent, I just lack any natural filter for what I have to say and my mind is a constant battlefield of what I wish to say. A part of me wants to crawl up, another parts wishes to just stand aside and be there, but not interact, and another wants to force everyone else to bow down to me. But enough about me. People do get banned for being 'toxic' and I'm a prime example of that because many of my accounts have been banned for it. The point is that everyone has their own story, as you have provided us with, and that causes them to act differently. League is a competitive game and people get upset when they lose. It's human.
> [{quoted}](name=Third Reich,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=hZJfk6rN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-10-06T06:33:12.827+0000) > > It makes me laugh when people hyperbole the toxicity of this game. > > I am one of these &#x27;toxic&#x27; players that you&#x27;re taking about. I suffer from severe depression, have a vast amount of untreated sociopathic tendencies, and even bordering on autism. Mentally, I&#x27;m about seven, despite being twenty-three. I don&#x27;t mean that intelligence wise as I&#x27;m rather intelligent, I just lack any natural filter for what I have to say and my mind is a constant battlefield of what I wish to say. A part of me wants to crawl up, another parts wishes to just stand aside and be there, but not interact, and another wants to force everyone else to bow down to me. > > But enough about me. People do get banned for being &#x27;toxic&#x27; and I&#x27;m a prime example of that because many of my accounts have been banned for it. The point is that everyone has their own story, as you have provided us with, and that causes them to act differently. > > League is a competitive game and people get upset when they lose. It&#x27;s human. That you are, as you claim to be, intelligent and aware of your problems and yet still give in to your vocal urges points to a major flaw in your character. Maybe you could try managing your illnesses instead of using them as an excuse for your behaviour. That you are making *your* problems the problems of people forced to play with you is inexcusable. Your problems aren't ours so stop making them ours. That's just selfish and self-indulgent. I really don't give a shit what's going on in the lives of the people I play with. Their stories mean less than nothing to me. I'm not here to hold their hand and play councilor. I'm here to play a game and, win or lose, at least get something positive out of it so next game is a better game for me. Amongst other things that creates a losing atmosphere, it pisses me off when people allow personal mental issues that exist outside the game to influence what happens *in* game. If you can't leave your crap at the door, crap that can affect the outcome of the game, then don't play. Full stop. This may be news to you, but the game isn't just about you, or just for you. Go play a single player game and stop deliberately screwing over people playing games where the outcome relies almost totally on team cooperation. Sometimes you just have to accept your personal limitations, like them or not. No one ever promised a fair life. You might think what I've said to be harsh but consider this: People don't hit 'Play' so they can have your issues and the issues of others like you forced upon them. I can promise you it's **not** what I play for. So why do you think is it OK for you to force your issues upon us? Especially considering Riot themselves have told you on numerous occasions, by banning account after account you have created, that they don't think this game is right for you? **If you know full and well you have uncontrollable mental issues that often affect yourself and, by association, other people playing with you during competitive gaming sessions, and you insist on continuing to play those games, then you are the posterchild for what this community does not need or want.**
: You were close and no I didn't exaggerate at all. Like I said, I caught a good hook from thresh, E'd myself to stop the flay and walked back to our tower where Sivir was sitting. At that point Sivir decided she would move from our tower and fight a 2v1 (I was pretty low hp from the Vayne and thresh). At that point she gets chunked hard and tries to retreat under the tower and almost makes it but dies. If I can remember the kill came from a Vayne tumble. Nowhere did I say she died in front of the tower. Just that she was initially sitting at it. You're exactly right about the Morg E but obviously she fails to realise that it doesn't stop any phys damage. You'd be surprised at just how many people cry about not getting shielded from other ADC'c auto's etc.
> [{quoted}](name=JesusForgotHisGA,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=WAjAtXpp,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-10-04T05:52:33.725+0000) > > You&#x27;re exactly right about the Morg E but obviously she fails to realise that it doesn&#x27;t stop any phys damage. **You&#x27;d be surprised at just how many people cry about not getting shielded from other ADC&#x27;c auto&#x27;s etc.** No, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I am a support main....
: ***
Yeah I'd be interested in the other games that contributed to the ban and see the chatlogs for them too because the log posted wasn't bad or toxic by any stretch of the imagination when you consider the average chat in a game of low ELO ranked. Maybe Riot Gehirn (who I have seen previously commenting on posts like this) could explain to this guy/gal why they got banned if it's just off one report and one chatlog.
: Patch 6.20 notes
Riot, please please stop with the trend of making splasharts look like something out of an anime. Thanks.
: It was Curse and Razer, because at the time Curse and Razer added jungle timers and several other things to the client. Which is against the rules for obvious reasons.
ahhh... I did not know that! I have a dual display stopwatch function on the LCD of my keyboard. Back then when timers weren't visible ingame I simply had them permanently set them to a 5 and 6 minute countdown respectively and used that to monitor times. I also had a small DOS countdown app that I sat on my other monitor that I could access through two F keys (I can't remember which ones) that, when set, would also countdown the timers and then LOUDLY tell me when they were up. That shit used to scare me sometimes when I got engrossed in the game and forgot about it. It was like a voice out of a horror movie.
: The client/game blocking the use of external keyboard commands.
I have an old but beloved Logitech G510 and I can use all of the 20+ possible media/macro keys ingame. Adding your issue to mine with logging in, maybe it's a Razer/Riot thing? Razer comms didn't like League either, or was it vice versa? while Curse/Discord etc are fine.
Tele (OCE)
: Assuming they were clearly bot accounts, that would be the fault of the player support "specialist" you talked to. Reporting bots through **Riot** support definitely works, but on occasion you might get a rookie or someone who just doesn't care. When this happens it's best to follow up on **Riot** support and ask why nothing happened. I remember once asking **Riot** support for all IPs that logged into my account and being told it wasn't possible. Only to find out 3 months later that it actually was... -_- I'm glad you got it sorted out in the end though :D
While I was initially talking to a generic staffer, my ticket was transferred to a 'Player Behaviour Specialist' whom I had quite a lot of interactions with. And yeah, they were bot accounts. Zero doubt about that. There are so many flags that indicates to an account being part of a mass bot program; the name, the summoner spells used, behaviour in game, first buys, item builds, their reactions to taking damage. The clincher though was that they never joined the postgame lobby, ever. Their names simply never showed up as 'xFioraMaster18x joined the room" or xFioraMaster18x left the room'. There were so many of these bots showing up in ARAM pre-lvl30 games. And most of the actual players in the games had zero interest at all in reporting them because 'they make it easier to win huehuehue' (if they are enemy side). It was only when a player was out numbered by bots on their own team did they get upset and want them all reported. So rather than just simply reporting them via post game lobby, I started documenting them and reporting directly to Riot CS as well. I had games where I was the only player in the entire game, the other 9 were all bots. It's incredibly weird to be playing a 'social' team based game and be the only live human onboard. One of the most memorable was a 2v1 (me as Veigar who I never play and don't know how to, and someone else I can't remember on my team (maybe an Alistar?) vs a Xin or J4. After buying starting items I consisting of a tear, 4 Faire Charms and some HP pots (because, mana! you're useless if you're oom!) I didn't buy anything else until I had farmed 200 bonus AP - which isn't hard when there's 4 bots enemy side. Xin/J4 was oneshotting me up until that point but once I got the 200AP, the next time I died I had about 18k gold to spend and I promptly bought a Rabadons, Void Staff, Archangels (tear was a starting item so was pretty much stacked) and some other stuff I can't remember. But I do remember suddenly having about 1200AP and seeking out Xin/J4 and splatting him like a bug :D I honoured him after as the chat in game had been hilarious, and reported all the bots. This was about a year ago now and, while the flags and markers that indicate an account is being run as part of a mass botting scheme may have changed since then, there was no doubt in my mind at all these were bots. I will stand by that assertion til my dying breath.
Tele (OCE)
: If you're unsure where to put your ticket in, just select: [_I have a question about League of Legends/Riot Games._] > [_Game and Features_] > [_General Questions_]
> [{quoted}](name=Tele,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=GAN5lZ35,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-09-18T20:09:51.667+0000) > > If you&#x27;re unsure where to put your ticket in, just select: > > [_I have a question about League of Legends/Riot Games._] &gt; [_Game and Features_] &gt; [_General Questions_] Don't bother. Reporting bots to Riot CS doesn't work. I did that with over 40 bots in a ticket to them, included my match history and links to theirs too for each game. Was told that 'appropriate actions would be taken' thought of course Riot can't disclose any disciplinary actions blah blah... A few months later, and knowing Riot bans bots/scripters in waves, and after not seeing a decrease in botters, I did a manual check of every bloody bot I had reported by copying and pasting their names into my league client and searching for them there. And they were all still searchable, meaning the accounts were still active. Most had leveled to 30, most were now playing ranked (badly) and most of the people who bought these accounts hadn't even bothered doing a name change from the name the botters used. I ended up reaching out to a Rioter personally (via FaceBook) and spent hours and hours adding names, dates and data to a google doc he set up for me. Every time I had bots in my games I would add them to the doc. Problem sorted. TBH it was friggen exhausting but worth it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ttomes,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=y3y9Hcgn,comment-id=00200000,timestamp=2016-10-01T21:25:33.365+0000) > > Video games don&#x27;t make us violent - Lag does. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Some people listen to rock music to calm down. Beauty is in the eye of the behol....OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!%@#$ http://dnd.wizards.com/sites/default/files/media/monstermanual_th_0.jpg Nah if it's like a little kiddy playing a violent, bloody, gory game then it is the game's cause....but then it's also the parent's fault if they weren't looking after their kid properly. xD Oh wait that's sad. Yeah. That's sad. :/
> [{quoted}](name=AlliehZorfvant,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=y3y9Hcgn,comment-id=002000000000,timestamp=2016-10-01T21:52:48.028+0000) > > Some people listen to rock music to calm down. Beauty is in the eye of the behol....OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!%@#$ http://dnd.wizards.com/sites/default/files/media/monstermanual_th_0.jpg Nah if it&#x27;s like a little kiddy playing a violent, bloody, gory game then it is the game&#x27;s cause....but then it&#x27;s also the parent&#x27;s fault if they weren&#x27;t looking after their kid properly. xD Oh wait that&#x27;s sad. Yeah. That&#x27;s sad. :/ I used to play a game called Thrill Kill. EA Games pulled its release because the extreme violence and gore made it unclassifiable. My copy was black market and I sold many many copies of it due to high demand. It really was quite vicious, twisted and sick. It makes GTA look like something from the Hello Kitty franchise. Thrill Kill will always be my 'All Time Favourite' PlayStation game next to Silent Hill. ...and trust me, I still have excellent impulse control ;) {{champion:119}}
: lol, k since this was a norms, not really a big deal and plus, i get that league is a team based game but complaining about how trash your team mates are is pointless af, at the end of the day, you're not gonna care what your team mates are gonna think of you, neither will they, so focus on yourself more and don't care what your team mates do, they loose you the game oh well, instead of trying to tell them what they did wrong, trying asking yourself what you can do better, like this game for example, could you have made the calls for your team, could you have warded more, ect. Put it this way, Win is yours to take, your team mates are there with you, someone does something, tell them what they should have done without putting down, they still do it? Well they are a dumbass and will end up loosing more than just that 1 game, you on the other hand, realised the mistakes you made, and now you know to not repeat them, and boom, you win more than the guy who didn't learn off his mistakes. Simple as that
Problem is.. if you lose a game playing with tards like this it will drop your normal MMR, the more you lose, the more it drops, the more it drops the more likely you are to get more tards, it's a vicious cycle. The biggest factor by far in what raises and lowers MMR, normal or ranked, isn't game skill or lack thereof, it all comes down to who ends up in your lobby when you hit "Accept".
: This is why League sucks!
Looking a the stats of that Sivirs game, this is not hard to find btw if you use combined information on both LoL Match History + OP.GG..: *4 mins:* Siv dies to Vayne behind your outer turret *9 mins:* Siv dies to Helicopter Pony in mid by chickens - this is during sulking phase presumably because between this death and the first Siv gained 3 cs, that's about 0.5 creep per minute. **Fun Fact:** Most Bronzies can do better than that, even the supports... especially the bloody supports >.> *12 mins:* Sivir kills Rene in toplane - cs at about 35 now, 3cs/min *13 mins:* Vayne kills Sivir between the enemy outer and inner turrets botside, enemy outer turret still standing at this stage - Sivs cs still about 36, Vayne has 110, 2.7cs/min *15 mins:* Helicopter Pony kills Sivir for the 2nd time by the chooks, that's about the same place as the first time he cut her HP to 0 - her cs has jumped to a whopping 40 at this point, 2.6cs/min *21 mins:* Siv dies to Rene either in mid on river side of chooks or in toplane on lane side of gromp - cs at this stage has leapt to 80, 3.8cs/min *22 mins:* Again dies to Rene, either in top or by chooks - cs at about 90, 4cs/min *25 mins:* Dies 3rd time to Rene, either in top or by chooks - cs at about 140, 5.6cs/min *27 mins:* Siv kills Helicopter Pony in Dragon pit - cs at about 150, 5.5cs/min *28 mins:* Siv kills Rene in toplane by ally inner turret - cs still about 150, 5.3cs/min *29 mins:* Helicopter Pony kills Siv, this time in top lane - cs about 173, 5.9cs/min *30 mins:* GAME OVER! Siv finishes with a KDA of 1.25:1, kill participation of 50% and an average of 6.1cs/min, pretty dismal stats for an ADC in Gold imo **Conclusion:** Yeah, Siv started sulking from about 4mins into game and didn't start getting her shit together again until after the 10 minutes mark (huge leap in gold around that time indicating activity) and they did make a half-hearted attempt to claw their way back into the game. But... They weren't queued with anyone from that game, strictly yoloQ for this Siv. In fact I would go so far as to say if they have ever played with any of your team before it was strictly MM RNG. So I doubt very much that you got mass reported as none of the people in your game were mates with them. Conversely the rest of your team would have to have been utter douchebags to side with Sivir (because of the AFK, sulking and roaming deaths etc) unless that first death to Vayne didn't go quite as you described it considering she died *behind* your tower, not in front of it, which is where you would presume to die if you dove forwards into the enemy from a position under said tower.. or maybe Vayne condemed Siv just as Thresh was flaying her back and that made Siv fly clear across the screen to land in a shattered lifeless heap behind your tower. I don't know. I can't tell *how* she died, just that she did and where she ended up. So, are you exaggerating about what happened a *little..? just a bit..? maybe..?* And why the fuck add them/accept their friend request after game, that's just silly. Games over, move on. No need to draw out the drama by talking to them after the fact... geez >.< **TL:DR;** Your ADC that game was a dick, but you're acting a bit unnecessarily butthurt. Next game is a fresh game, forget about that douche =) P.S. While rendering recipients immune from all CC, Morgana Black Shield only absorbs *Magic Damage* and Vayne is 100% AD, so, except for the knockback portion of a Condemn, so you using E on her wouldn't have saved Siv from shit because Thresh Flay was on CD, as was his Hook, and any damage from Vayne would still have registered =) P.P.S. All times are approximate. GGWP *Initially I was just curious who this Siv was so I searched for the above game in your Match history and then I noticed the stats and they didn't add up to the usual feeder/AFK bs then I got more interested because I do **love** a good mystery then I decided to get a clearer timeline of what actually went down and where because of the above mentioned stats and then I thought "fuck it, why go to all this bother just for myself, **lets share it with the world!**" :D ...and then I decided I need to drink less coffee so early in the morning >.>* *brb, I needa pee >.>*
: Power outages are so skilled...toughest enemy ever.
> [{quoted}](name=AlliehZorfvant,realm=OCE,application-id=mR0UmRrp,discussion-id=y3y9Hcgn,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2016-09-30T06:38:59.970+0000) > > Power outages are so skilled...toughest enemy ever. Video games don't make us violent - Lag does. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Tele (OCE)
: Yeap you are correct, that information is now hidden. But OP.GG still shows if players often play with each other. Those 3 had 8 - 15 shared games together if I remember correctly, so with that we can made an educated guess that they were dynamic queued for this game too. I won't share any of the OP.GG accounts here to respect this guy's privacy. But if you do some google-fu with what you can see of **Lux**'s name, then should be able to find their accounts fairly easily :)
Yeah, I always check the 'Recently Played With' when I scoping out possible premades in my games. But in this case I couldn't (ofc) so I was wondering if there was another indicator you knew about that I wasn't aware of ^_^
: No toxic players go in the BIN! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=trolledallmylife,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=aw2TQuvK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-23T15:35:22.199+0000) > > No toxic players go in the BIN! > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} No, toxic players go in the BIN! *or* No. Toxic players go in the BIN! FTFY, because punctuation and making sense... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: This isn't a recent thing really, it's something that's been with the LoL client as long as I can remember.
Which 'thing' are you referring to HAHA there's a few.... And yeah I know the Synapse thing has been around for a while, I found a post dating back to 2012 mentioning it.
Tele (OCE)
: Those players might be Silver or Gold rank, but their MMR is closer to Platinum. OP.GG estimates the MMR of **Lux** and **Taric** to be closer to Gold 2 (1700 MMR) and Pantheon at Gold 3 (1600 MMR). Their actual MMRs are probably a lot closer to Platinum 5. Also it seems like they might be smurfing to me (which would explain the unusual MMRs). 78%, 64% and 57% winrates are a pretty good indicator of that. __* _So was this match fair?_ + Well **Lux**, **Taric** and **Pantheon** were all in Dynamic Queue together... and there's definitely something to be said about how fair DQ is on the solo player. But apart from that, it's absolutely fair in the sense that you were meaning. Your team had a 50% chance of winning and everyone's skill was pretty even.
Plus that Taric... 20 games played and 100% winrate? And yet their overall winrate across all champs is only 63%.... Something fishy there....
Tele (OCE)
: Those players might be Silver or Gold rank, but their MMR is closer to Platinum. OP.GG estimates the MMR of **Lux** and **Taric** to be closer to Gold 2 (1700 MMR) and Pantheon at Gold 3 (1600 MMR). Their actual MMRs are probably a lot closer to Platinum 5. Also it seems like they might be smurfing to me (which would explain the unusual MMRs). 78%, 64% and 57% winrates are a pretty good indicator of that. __* _So was this match fair?_ + Well **Lux**, **Taric** and **Pantheon** were all in Dynamic Queue together... and there's definitely something to be said about how fair DQ is on the solo player. But apart from that, it's absolutely fair in the sense that you were meaning. Your team had a 50% chance of winning and everyone's skill was pretty even.
How can you tell they were in queue together? I thought that information was now hidden.
: I agree with the MF, she's actually insane for SoloQ! The flat armor pen build is bonkers Also a sneaky heads up, Jayce is about to be quite popular (thanks Worlds)!
Woody! shhh !!!! don't tell people about the cheese armour pen strat >.< it's a secret!!!!!
: Come On Riot Fix This Client.
Every patch seems to have a new and wonderful patch-related bug/error/glitch. A few patches ago I couldn't pay ARAM due to getting the 'no network connection' error when the game started to load after lobby... funny how most of the time I'm on discord and there's no issues with my connection at all. Only happened on ARAM map, never Summoners Rift. Hitting 'reconnect' didn't help. Sometimes shutting down the entire League process tree in Task Manager did and re-logging, but often the only way to actually get into a game was to reboot the PC. This happened to me constantly during one of the patches at the start of the year and then the next patch it miraculously stopped happening while trying to play an ARAM game but started the rear it's ugly head intermittently when playing SR. Thank fk this happened before Riot implemented the 'remake' feature. But the patch that 'fixed' my client gave a friend the exact same problem in both ARAM and Summoners Rift. He was new to League so simply stopped playing the game altogether. Then there was the patch of constant game crashes. Repairing failed to help, neither did reinstalling. As a final ffs I reinstalled my OS *and* the League client but even that didn't help. Know what 'fixed' it? The next patch.... This patch, I can't get to the login screen without first shutting down Razer Synapse. If I don't shut it down, then when I hit "Launch" nothing happens, no login screen, nothing... except blank desktop. The LolClient.exe will show in Task Manager, but no login client appears on the screen. Uninstalling and reinstalling both the League client and Razer Synapse as well as deleting *all* folders pertaining to the two didn't help. BTW, there hasn't been an update to Synapse since the patch was released, so the issue lies with the League client, not the Razer software. But I'm guessing the next patch will fix this too.... Something interesting I found during my troubleshooting for this latest problem was people posting on LoL boards saying they were getting banned for scripting and the investigations were pointing towards Razer Shadowplay being the cause. Coincidence?!! GG Riot, this is screen capture software, similar to OBS, nothing at all to do with scripting but this false positive is getting players permabanned. The new client we have been waiting for for years now better not be this fkn buggy! I love this game but, between the damn client and 90% of the playerbase being mouthbreathing knuckledragging entitled little f*ckheads (yes, I keep that opinion to myself ingame) who can't take game play or build advice without crying "TOXIC!" or "salty", I'm starting to not enjoy playing as much. Everything - from getting decent team mates, to actually being able to play a game without errors/crashing - is becoming too much of a hit and miss affair.
Cyrater (OCE)
: I don't think thats true regarding the comparison to other players, I think with only an 18 out of 35 C/kill and cs amount is what didn't net him the S+
It is true. You mastery score is made of your kill participation, KDA, cs, objective participation (Drag, Baron, towers, inhibs) *and* rated against everyone else, of all levels, on the server playing that same champ you're on at around that same time. Want better scores? Play during off-peak hours when there's less people on.
: TY :O editing it to 0 with read only has finally made it not snap back!!! Tyyyyy
haha I completely overlooked that you can just do that (changing the value to 0) instead of adding the whole line. Back when I first did it (in the game.cfg file) you had to add a whole new command in because it didn't exist lol Glad it helped =)
: This used to be a common issue going back to when Riot first added that option into the ingame settings - I had already changed mine in the game configuration file but because the way I changed it and the way the game changed it were opposites (one said 'yes' the other said 'no') there was a never-ending conflict with the game overriding what I had previously changed. Since then I have found the best way to fix it is to open your PersistedSettings.json file (use notepad)in the Config folder of your League of Legends. Starting with the { and ending with the }, add the following line under "name": "General" { "name": "SnapCameraOnRespawn", "value": "0" }, NOTE: All values in these settings are binary with 0 = no and 1 = yes, so knock yourself out having a play with other settings but first **save a copy of this file directly into your League of Legends folder** in case you make a mistake lol That way you can copy a 'good' version over top of anything you mess up. For the camera snap on respawn thing, make sure to copy/paste *everything* between the two { }, including any blank looking lines and spaces or it wont work. Be sure to check that the text you have copied into that file matches the format of the text already there or, like with the spaces and {, it will not work. Save and close and then go to the properties of that file and make sure the "Read Only" box is selected (this stops the game from changing the settings). Be aware though that any changes you make ingame through the gui (ingame settings) will not save and will be in effect for that game only (that's what making the .json file 'read only' does, only YOU can change those settings and only by opeing the .json file yourself and doing it there, neither the game or even running repair can make changes to your settings), so if you want to make any permanent setting changes ingame after that, first *uncheck* the 'read only' option, make the changes ingame or in the file itself, save and then make the file 'read only' again. Hope this helps =)
Also, if you make your ItemSets.json file 'read only' too, then running repair will not erase them from inside your client. You can also save these .json files onto a flashdrive and install them onto any PC you wish to use and have your settings on the fly wherever you wish to play. Just remember to leave things how you found them. So save a copy of the *original* .json files into the League of Legends folder on the borrowed computer so that you can copy over your own when you are done =)
: Happened on multiple computers, It just always moves the camera on revive no matter if I deselect it or not.
This used to be a common issue going back to when Riot first added that option into the ingame settings - I had already changed mine in the game configuration file but because the way I changed it and the way the game changed it were opposites (one said 'yes' the other said 'no') there was a never-ending conflict with the game overriding what I had previously changed. Since then I have found the best way to fix it is to open your PersistedSettings.json file (use notepad)in the Config folder of your League of Legends. Starting with the { and ending with the }, add the following line under "name": "General" { "name": "SnapCameraOnRespawn", "value": "0" }, NOTE: All values in these settings are binary with 0 = no and 1 = yes, so knock yourself out having a play with other settings but first **save a copy of this file directly into your League of Legends folder** in case you make a mistake lol That way you can copy a 'good' version over top of anything you mess up. For the camera snap on respawn thing, make sure to copy/paste *everything* between the two { }, including any blank looking lines and spaces or it wont work. Be sure to check that the text you have copied into that file matches the format of the text already there or, like with the spaces and {, it will not work. Save and close and then go to the properties of that file and make sure the "Read Only" box is selected (this stops the game from changing the settings). Be aware though that any changes you make ingame through the gui (ingame settings) will not save and will be in effect for that game only (that's what making the .json file 'read only' does, only YOU can change those settings and only by opeing the .json file yourself and doing it there, neither the game or even running repair can make changes to your settings), so if you want to make any permanent setting changes ingame after that, first *uncheck* the 'read only' option, make the changes ingame or in the file itself, save and then make the file 'read only' again. Hope this helps =)
: I believe what he is saying is that his friend has the 20 min queue punishment and even he can't move around the interface of league..... I think its a pretty big issue considering you may want to still change runes / mysteries before you get into champ select and also use the chat and store features :/
Shit happens. Your mate was a dick and you paid for it too. Hope that gave him/her something to consider next time they are having a cry ingame and think about going AFK.
: LOL rap by Rockit Gaming
Sorry, I got to 1:31 and had to stop. That's not rap, that's auto-tuned to hell crap.
: When you step on a lego do you yell at the kid for leaving his leggo everywhere. or do you blame yourself for not looking where you stepped even though you shouldnt HAVE to look everywhere you step. Trick you yell at the kid, maybe they will learn from it and not leave their leggo on the ground next time. My idea of abusing my teammates isnt telling them they are bad. The way i abuse is i tell them they are bad, and WHY They are bad. Sometimes they fucking listen and god knows i love those times, because like magic we suddenly start winning *gasp* maybe i was right? or maybe they just randomly figured it out themselves by chance after me telling them 50 times.
> [{quoted}](name=YellowBrickRoad,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=QfNyPHAX,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-02T16:29:07.452+0000) > > When you step on a lego do you yell at the kid for leaving his leggo everywhere. > > or do you blame yourself for not looking where you stepped even though you shouldnt HAVE to look everywhere you step. > > Trick you yell at the kid, maybe they will learn from it and not leave their leggo on the ground next time. When my kid left toys/leggos/etc laying about, after being asked to put his stuff away, he would get warned once, reminded the second time, and third time they either went up the vacuum or in the fire if too big for the vacuum. I think the league equivalent of burning laptops, PCs, mouses and keyboards would be extremely satisfying really :D Especially the really expensive ones. P.S. I only had to burn one toy ever, his favourite matchbox car. Kudos to him he never cried but shiiiiiiit did he move like lightening to grab the rest before the vacuum got anywhere near them and he never left toys laying about again! And we all lived happily ever after. The End.
QAPLA (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ttomes,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=X4j7gqAG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-05T08:13:06.755+0000) > > Unfortunately, there was nothing benign about your comment. It was clearly very passive-aggressive (something Riot Lyte has recently said is &#x27;not acceptable&#x27; and considered now to be Unsportsmanlike Behaviour *and* report-worthy) and it was what you *didn&#x27;t* say, but were clearly implying, that set this guy off. Who knows, maybe you were just the last in a long line of people casting shade on that player for poor performance which is why he unleashed on you? No, he wasn&#x27;t participating to the same extent of the rest of your team, but if you are going to say something negative to them about that, then you should expect their response to be not so positive. > > As for team games not being suited for &#x27;softies&#x27;, that&#x27;s just entitled bullshit on your part. Every player is a real person. You don&#x27;t know them, you don&#x27;t know their story. To expect everyone else to be as edgy and &#x27;hard&#x27; as you clearly are simply because they play a multi player online game is just fkn arrogant on your part. > > And, before you unleash on me, I can be just as passive-aggressive ingame and am sometimes downright nasty because I have a low tolerance for ineptitude and stupidity and I arrogantly expect everyone else to be of the same performance/skill level, or above, as myself and get annoyed when they make, what I consider to be, basic blunders and stupid mistakes or they act like princesses who the rules don&#x27;t apply to or little entitled twats that the world revolves around. > > But I am fully aware of my tendencies and reign that crap in and monitor what I say. I am 100% responsible for how I react to other people. It&#x27;s not their fault what I do or say regardless. I can *think* it all I want, but I do my best now to keep it in my mouth. > > One of the funniest/nastiest convos I remember having with another player (this was back on NA before OCE existed) I still find funny even though it now makes me cringe at the same time. It was hilarious, but completely evil, and when I think about it now I feel bad even though it still makes me giggle (because I&#x27;m an asshole like that). The guy/gal I burnt so thoroughly I knew, and still know, nothing about. For all I know, my exchange with them could have had a profound and long lasting negative effect on them. Or maybe not. That&#x27;s the thing. We *don&#x27;t know*, either the people we play with or anything about them or how our actions and words may affect them. > > TL;DR: Tread lightly, and don&#x27;t be That Guy. Lmao. So implications (which are very subjective), and "what I didn't say" are just cause for a player behaving like this? You are so funny. And to be crystal clear, I never abuse anyone, even if they're feeding, unless they start the shit talk first. I will offer advice, such as "hey, the whole enemy team is AD and you are feeding, try building some armour". etc. When you see players that don't engage in teamfights, only wait to clean up after (maybe it's acceptable with champs like Yi, but not Gangplank, who was the subject of discussion) in ARAM, have very low assists, but still more deaths than kills, yeah... this dude deserves a comment or two. Not spiteful comments, just a "how about teamplay rather than personal gain play?". I say this because I prize myself on being a team player. Like, earlier today I had a game (ARAM), where I was Singed, on a team with 4 ADC's. Our Kog'maw chose to go AD rather than AP despite the team selection, and ranted and raved at me "feeding". Calling me "retard" and such. I built tank, we lost the game, and low and behold, in postgame stats, who had the most damage dealt to champs (out of both teams) ? Tank Singed did. The last time I played Singed before this game, I got an S grade. Who is the fool that doesn't know how to play? The tank that out-damages all the ADC's, or the Kog that thinks K/D/A means everything? (and I of course had most assists).
"GP 4 assists, real team player" and "how about teamplay rather than personal gain play?" are poles apart in sentiment and intent. Seeing as you stated you said/have said both of these, surely you yourself can tell the almost positive statement from the snidely negative one and which one is more likely to illicit the type of responsive actions/words you are hoping for? > So implications (which are very subjective), and "what I didn't say" are just cause for a player behaving like this? Short answer? Yes. Longer answer? Yes, if they are the type to have little emotional control and flare up easily over direct or, in this case, indirect slights cast at them or are simply is a 'bad place' in that moment. > You are so funny. I like to think I have my moments... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Boogie (OCE)
: Regarding low priority queue
The 20 minute low priority queue is punishment for leaving a game in progress/going AFK excessively/dodging too often. The 'can't do shit while I wait' is a big part of that punishment. It's not like you have a 20min CD where you can chat to mates, fiddle about with Custom item sets, buy stuff etc... No, that player is being punished for wasting other peoples time and they can just sit on their thumbs and wait it out. If it was easy, it wouldn't be a punishment would it...
: How to create a Custom Skin for League of Legends #44
Thank you so much for this post! I used to use Yurixys skins years ago and have missed them a lot! Will be good to have them back again :D
Ingénue (OCE)
: ^ Exactly [No MMR changes, no LP changes, only 3 minutes of your time wasted, and a neutral grey blip in your match history. ](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior/play-games-matter/remake)
Except the Remake shows as a loss on websites like op.gg if it was your team that initiated said Remake. As sites like this have more useful information and stats than the League client does, this can be very annoying.
Tele (OCE)
: Hey, thanks for replying! Let me try to explain myself a little better, I think I wasn't very clear on a few points. LeaverBuster allows for you to leave a small amount of games with no punishment at all. This should let you deal with rare occurrences like your choking girlfriend or a power outage, without getting punished. It's also important to remember that, for everyone else in the game, it makes no difference whether you left for a legitimate reason or not. The outcome is the same for them. _ What about when I got a power outage and left my first game and was punished straight away?_ + I know LeaverBuster punishes once your % of AFK games gets too high. If you've only played a few games, then it might trigger LeaverBuster very quickly. I've had it happen on a few smurf accounts. Did you have less than 100 games when this happened? I'd say that was probably the cause of the issue. Once you get more games in you should be given plenty of room for the occasional AFK. __* Your proof system idea is pretty good BTW. I think it would just be really hard to implement and a little inconvenient. + When there's a power outage, would you have to go down to the power company for official "logs" to send to **Riot**? I'm also not sure how you can prove anecdotal stuff like the accident with your fiancée. **Riot** would really just have to take your word for it, which leaves the system open to being exploited.
Your modem/router will have a log and Widows Events will also have a log. Both will corroborate with times/dates etc. Sure this can be abused by someone flipping the mains off, but if they want to risk damaging every appliance in the house that has a circuit-board just to get out of a game they don't want to play, then their karma will be widespread and expensive.
Show more

WeaponizedAutizm

Level 67 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion