Ninox (OCE)
: It doesn't matter how many people report you, it depends only on whether the reports against you are valid. It depends on the behaviour, but a single valid report can be enough to trigger a punishment, though this usually applies to behaviour like excessive hate speech, the kind of behaviour that says "I have no intention of reforming and/or I am so very negative that the cost of giving me the chance is too high". Typically, it takes at least a few games of valid reports to net you a punishment, regardless of how many people in those games report you. If a report for a behaviour is valid you are judged with reference to that behaviour in that game, so only one report is necessary/relevant. The only exception would be if one person reported you only for intent feeding and someone else only for bad chat, then both reports would be relevant because they are for different things. > So if it isnt based on HOW MANY REPORT YOU..WHY THE FRAG WAS I BAN. We don't have the whole picture here, so we cannot tell you. If you want us to tell you why you were banned then you will have to give us at least your full reform card and preferably your correspondence with player support as well. They are what indicate why you were punished, so without them, we just don't know.
> but a single valid report can be enough to trigger a punishment, Due to the amount of people that report. Nothing else. I have shown this with a GP game I did. But riot refused to give full chat log BECAUSE IT SHOWED WHY AND HOW.. I was so called passive aggressive. This was why I was ban on my other account. Then I also showed before how I wasn't toxic in anyway but still got a ban. I am sorry if you cannot see some of the post that go on here. People that were ban / chat ban and so on for nothing. I saw one guy that was ban for singed support. But yet I get a troll Wu support this is fine. If I Wu support for the next 20 games and get reported.. I will be ban for playing Wu support. I can upload a video of the full chat log { Since this is all I have learnt from my ban on my other account } Showing he locked in Wu at the last second. Showing his duo mate laughing about it. Then showing how he even tried to blame me for it. But if I do it is naming and shaming so once again riot has that to hide behind. I and many others have proven it is BASED ON Keywords , The mount of people reporting. NOTHING ELSE. So yes as I said this can be proven very easy. Next time you are permade. Report the odd one out. Get the other team too also. You will see that play be ban. EVEN IF HE SAID NOTHING AT ALL. My other post I was talking about. Just for a point of reference http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour/dKygPxWi-i-got-ban
Rioter Comments
: So there are a few things that I would like to note on specifically that you had said in game and my thoughts on them. > Worrior697: The crying starts > Worrior697: GGWP > Worrior697: Please report I know that this is in reply to something that someone has said but you need to think about the impact that this has on people. At the moment what you have done is added fuel to the fire in a sense. This can often encourage people to keep doing what they are doing. Things to consider to do at this point is to do what you can to keep the team positive and consider using the mute button. > Worrior697: Your toxic level should be ban > Worrior697: IKR > Worrior697: And > Worrior697: Your fault This is the next section that I would like to note on. When you are playing a game of league shifting blame is never something that you want to do. This not only demotivates people but it doesn't really tell them what they need to improve on. When someone on your team does something wrong, if you want to help them avoid doing it in the future you should give them feedback in a constructive way that helps them learn. > Worrior697: Go on > Worrior697: Bye > Worrior697: O I get it > Worrior697: YOU THINK I AM TRYING > Worrior697: ROFLMAO This is the next line that I want to note on. When you say that you aren't trying this isn't really a positive thing to say to your team. It demotivates people and I understand that this game felt like it was unwinnable but no matter what happens in a game you can always come back and win. Even if it is a case where you can't come back from the game try to make it a positive and enjoyable experience for the rest of your team and yourself. Like you stated at the beginning you picked GP to learn and this can be good, but your actions in game need to reflect that towards your team. > Worrior697: I was toxic > Worrior697: I raged all game > Worrior697: All me > Worrior697: Do it now > Worrior697: See for your self > Worrior697: Well you are trying to get me to rage over it > Worrior697: Look it up > Worrior697: See for your self > Worrior697: Are you running like i3 > Worrior697: Takes like 1 second This here is a bit more of my original point of adding fuel to the fire. I understand it seems like the game is over but it is best not to respond to these things as it will just make things worse. Along with that it'll help the atmosphere of the chat to not be filled with fighting which rarely ends well. > Worrior697: FF at 20 > Worrior697: Well > Worrior697: So be it > Worrior697: Carry Yourself Moving onto game 3, the first thing to note is where you said "FF at 20" while in a sense you might be thinking that you want to give up at 20 and go onto the next game, saying stuff like this communicates that you don't want to keep going which can create a negative environment for the rest of the game. If it is the case that you want to go onto the next game the best thing that you can do without negatively effecting people is throwing in a surrender vote and see how people react to it. If people are feeling that they don't want to go onto the next game as well, they will say yes. > Worrior697: Report jihnn and heomer > Worrior697: Please > Worrior697: Very toxic > Worrior697: Jihnn just said to heimer that he gets cancer or something > Worrior697: Heimer is feeding > Worrior697: It is a very toxic game > Worrior697: No > Worrior697: Just waiting for it to end I assume that this is in all chat. What I would recommend in this case that you leave this kind of stuff for after the game in the post lobby chat. It's best to leave this stuff after the game. If you do this while in game you are not only making the game not an enjoyable experience for your team but trying to tell the other team about it can make their experience worse as well. Quick side note don't just wait for a game to end that does count as being afk which is banable. -- I feel like I have noted on quite a lot of things, the rest of the game 3 is a lot of asking the team to end which is never a good thing to do for the environment of the game. Always try to keep in mind that your actions effect people and try to keep the game a positive environment. Another thing to note is keep in mind is it doesn't really matter who started it. I hope this helps and if there is anything I can clarify on let me know. ~Elam
> [{quoted}](name=LGC Elam,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=dKygPxWi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-31T10:12:11.135+0000) > > So there are a few things that I would like to note on specifically that you had said in game and my thoughts on them. > > I know that this is in reply to something that someone has said but you need to think about the impact that this has on people. At the moment what you have done is added fuel to the fire in a sense. This can often encourage people to keep doing what they are doing. Things to consider to do at this point is to do what you can to keep the team positive and consider using the mute button. > I did use the mute. But the issue is I ban got ban once before just because I would join a game and mute everyone from the start. Meaning no all. No team chat. Riot told me when I asked about it why I was ban. Team mates have a negative effect if they do not commutate with their teammates. So I am damned if I mute them. I am damned if I don't. But if anyone was fueling the fire.. It was Riven from the other side. > This is the next section that I would like to note on. When you are playing a game of league shifting blame is never something that you want to do. This not only demotivates people but it doesn't really tell them what they need to improve on. When someone on your team does something wrong, if you want to help them avoid doing it in the future you should give them feedback in a constructive way that helps them learn. > This comment was enough to help that player learn. I wasn't replying to the lux. I had muted her. I was reminding the thresh that you don't need to add into the toxic BS I am having to deal with right now. Once I said this to him. He shut up and didn't say anything toxic to me for the rest of the game. > This is the next line that I want to note on. When you say that you aren't trying this isn't really a positive thing to say to your team. It demotivates people and I understand that this game felt like it was unwinnable but no matter what happens in a game you can always come back and win. Even if it is a case where you can't come back from the game try to make it a positive and enjoyable experience for the rest of your team and yourself. Like you stated at the beginning you picked GP to learn and this can be good, but your actions in game need to reflect that towards your team. > The player I was talking to was riven on the other side. You see I have a rule I follow. IF I DIE 2 TIMES. Tower hug. That is what I did. Riven on the other hand didn't like this. So she tried her hardest to keep Lux raging. To try and tilt me to the point I would come out from under tower. To try and stop me from out farming her. This wasn't directed at my team in anyway. > This here is a bit more of my original point of adding fuel to the fire. I understand it seems like the game is over but it is best not to respond to these things as it will just make things worse. Along with that it'll help the atmosphere of the chat to not be filled with fighting which rarely ends well. > Once again. This was directed at riven. You see I finally worked out how to really do things with GP.. So Riven started on lux again trying to tilt me. If riven tilts me. I won't be able to stop them from pushing and winning. But once again this has nothing to do with just riven and Lux. THIS WAS A FULL ON ATTACK ON ME. From the moment this game started I was attacked non stop by this team. EVERYONE OF THEM TOOK TURNS.. So really. Since I didn't say anything like. "Donate yourself to science.. the medical breakthrough for autism would be astounding " I think a little " Passive aggressive " is called for. It is better than saying " you should have been the load that was swallowed " > Moving onto game 3, the first thing to note is where you said "FF at 20" while in a sense you might be thinking that you want to give up at 20 and go onto the next game, saying stuff like this communicates that you don't want to keep going which can create a negative environment for the rest of the game. If it is the case that you want to go onto the next game the best thing that you can do without negatively effecting people is throwing in a surrender vote and see how people react to it. If people are feeling that they don't want to go onto the next game as well, they will say yes. > This was due to Heimer. He was feeding and he even stated he was going to in game. > I assume that this is in all chat. What I would recommend in this case that you leave this kind of stuff for after the game in the post lobby chat. It's best to leave this stuff after the game. If you do this while in game you are not only making the game not an enjoyable experience for your team but trying to tell the other team about it can make their experience worse as well. Quick side note don't just wait for a game to end that does count as being afk which is banable. > Yeah by this point. Heimer had like 8 deaths. Jihnn was just flat out raging endlessly and then said something about cancer and neck yourself and so on. The people I was reported by.. Was heimer. Which in itself is funny. He was the troll. He kept poking everyone until he tilted everyone. But I get the ban... Also I wasn't afk. I couldn't gank lane's which had died 8 times. Bot lane was more worried about raging at heimer. Middle was more worried about raging at everyone else. But I am toxic if I point this out. I am toxic if I cannot do anything about what my team is doing. I am toxic that shaco was one shotting people. Just because someone is so called " AFK farming " DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE. You see when heimer said he was going to feed. He first claimed he was going to feed Ez. Me. I giggled to myself and though.. Mmm he feeds Ez. I shut down Ez. MORE GOLD FOR ME! But he fed teemo. He fed shaco.. 2 of the most hardest to kill when fed { Well for me anyway. } so I had to farm more. I tried to take on shaco.. But teemo one shot me with the blind. So when shaco asked if I was afk. I said I was just waiting for the game to end. Mainly 1. He would try and find me giving me a chance to catch him without his invis thing he does. 2. Allowing me to shut him down to get the gold I need to try and do something. League isn't just about how many kills you have or about how much CS you have. It is about the mental game. So think of the last game you won. How did you get the win? You found the weakest player and you farmed them as much as you could. This wasn't because you hated that player. It wasn't because you wanted that player to be hurt in real life. It was because they were weak and you wanted to win. Now think of that game you ganged up on that fed player to win. You didn't gang up up them to try and get gold from killing them you did it to be able to push. Same thing applies when you are behind. If you take out the most fed player. They will back off. Giving you a chance. If they are fed you have to bait them into something that they think they will win. Which is what I was trying to do. If you watch the replay of it. I did go shaco. When he came looking for me. But teemo one shot me. > -- > > I feel like I have noted on quite a lot of things, the rest of the game 3 is a lot of asking the team to end which is never a good thing to do for the environment of the game. > This was because it was over. Shaco had won the mental. Heimer had did what he wanted to do. Also shaco just kept going on and on about how good he was. > Always try to keep in mind that your actions affect people and try to keep the game a positive environment. Another thing to note is keep in mind is it doesn't really matter who started it. > > I hope this helps and if there is anything I can clarify on let me know. > > ~Elam Thank you for taking the time to reply. I understand that it would have taken a bit. So thank you for that. http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=Worrior697 This is my OPGG profile. You can watch the GP game for yourself and see. I died 2 times. I hug tower. You can watch any of my games and see if I die 2 times. I hug tower.
: I'm seeing game 2 and game 3 (both of which can be considered extremely passive-aggressive) but no game 1, which makes me wonder: why are you hiding some of the chat logs? The only answer I can think of to that is that you have something to hide.
Are you unable to read. Also you just see one side of this. The amount of crap that would be shown if you saw the hold thing... Is something else altogether!
Mozzie25 (OCE)
: No but in all this discussion people sometimes forget that League is not the only game that has toxicity problems. > Yep, you're dead right. "the circumstances in that game". Basically you're saying that the game itself by design is toxic Not quite, I am saying that toxicity is inherent in online gaming. When you have a game length of 40 minutes that's going to make it worse. I'm not sure how that's riots fault? > But Riot are judge, jury, and executioner. So it actually is on them. Again not quite. If riot fuck up then we should definitely call them on it, but that doesn't mean its 100% their fault. Ill give you an example. Guy kills someone, goes to court, judge botches the case. Now did the judge screw up? Yes. Should he be held accountable? Yes. Does it change the fact the guy murdered someone? Definitely not. I guess long story short, what I am saying is this: Player behavior is a complex issue and you are always going to get those that use the opportunity to troll and be toxic from an anonymous view point. Riot is doing there best to deal with this the way they think will work and most of the time they do a pretty decent job. So while its good to call them out on what you perceive is failures, do not forget that they aren't the only ones involved here. The trolls deserve just as much if not more of the blame that riot does.
> [{quoted}](name=Mozzie25,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=PX5VHney,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-12-19T05:38:22.441+0000) > > No but in all this discussion people sometimes forget that League is not the only game that has toxicity problems. > Very true. But it is also a issue Riot has not taken the time to fix. This issue has been around for a heck of a long time. Tribunal was the first try at fixing the issue that just end in a auto ban. I got a 93% rate when just auto banning people. So now we have a AUTO BAN SYSTEM. Meaning no one is looking at why someone is toxic. They are going by how many people reported this player. I have pointed it out before and I will say it again. THE ISSUE IS WITH MMR AND ELO. People that think this game doesn't have elo anymore are just kidding themselves. Elo is still there and when you match someone say 5 elo with the closest elo they can get which is 0. People are always going to rage after a set amount of time. But Riot plays the [adam west game](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgHUGtlvwrY) they wont say anything about the MMR SYSTEM. Because of the simple fact. When they did this round table crap... The backlash from it was insane. You had some moron from Riot say and I quote this. " We are happy with matching permades with randoms if they are on the same skill level " Instead of saying " The population of this game is going down. So we don't have enough people to always put randoms with randoms " This game is going down hill. Soon enough.. You won't have anyone but the ones that get paid to play playing this game. Riot can fix the toxic crap over night. But the issue again is the population is now getting so low.. Even if they did. No one would get a match for hours. Riots idea at this point in time is. FAST QUEUE TIMES. Nothing else!
Rioter Comments
: I cannot buy a champion with IP
I got it after I earned 5200... Is it a bug or something?
  Rioter Comments
Tele (OCE)
: Well for example it wouldn't be competitive for the high elo player. It would be like a bots game for them most games. I see how some low elo players might find playing against challengers really exciting. It sounds quite appealing to me as well actually :D But at some point I do think it would get pretty disheartening. After all the matches are literally being matched unevenly, if I don't have a reasonable chance of winning in most games it's not competitive IMO. I might just be one of those people without balls of steel though XD Something similar to this did happen last season BTW. Lots of Challenger players made smurfs due to Dynamic Queue and auto-fill and started playing in lower elo games. A lot players like [Phylol made videos](https://youtu.be/CNdSzGDHTZQ?t=3m3s) on why this was terrible for competitive play. He said in that video _"the game has basically turned into which team has the best smurf"_. Unless Riot manages some solution, a similar experience would probably occur with random matchmaking.
> Well for example it wouldn't be competitive for the high elo player. It would be like a bots game for them most games. I am not saying master tier vs bronze. I am saying FIRST COME FIRST SERVER. Stop this crap with premades vs random's. It is first come first serve. Not just fill one team first then next one and so on. Put one in this team next one joins they go into the other team. For too long Riot has done nothing to really help this game. For too long Riot was like Blizzard. Thinking they can just do w/e they want and it won't matter.. Look at WoW. 10 million player base.. 5 million and falling. I think they are down to 3 million now. Same is happening to Riot. They hit their high about season 3 or 4.. Since then the numbers have been falling every season. Once again I am about to leave this game.. To me the matchmaking system is broken. But as soon as you say this. You get the good old " It is perfect " instead of hearing or understanding why people are being toxic to begin with or even saying it is broken. Most people will be nice. Heck my GF doesnt even talk much. Until she loses a lot. To me if you matching someone that is going to lose 10+ games in a row. Then you have a very big issue. The matches aren't even nor is it fair. Blizzard understood this with Heroes of the storm. { Don't believe me.. Try and lose ten games in a row. I have tried } Since this game is built around the idea of " TE AM WORK. " ( Spongebob ref =-P ) Then riot should have something in place to teach this. Supports get no credit for the work they do. Only the ones that get Double or something. Maybe first blood and first tower. But nothing for support. So when you think League of Legends and lower elo's they all say the same thing over and over and yet no one has clicked on enough. _**I CANNOT CARRY I AM TRAPPED **_ Why doesn't anyone from Riot do something about this. The general mind set in lower elos is just that. Known how to carry a game. Instead of how to help a failing lane. Ever since I have been playing this game I have asked for a few things that always seem to come back to how to carry. The main issue that is faced by a lot of people that leave is.. Trash teams.. Bad match ups.. But when people post about it.. They are told you suck. With a learning system in place. People can learn what they need to. Without it people will continue to leave. Without a better matching system people will continue to leave, And In turn for both of them more will leave because they cannot get a good match. Then in turn.. People start to become triggered. Then rage and make others in the game report them. The issue is clearly Riot and the system they have in place. To me ADC / Top middle doesn't matter.. They are just put in anywhere and everywhere { Just like support } to just get a game going because they want to lower Q times. EASIEST WAY TO LOWER QUEUE TIMES!! BETTER MATCHES! P.S [This is what I am talking about when it comes to B5 or bronze in general](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3644924) [Another](https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/2t6a1f/i_have_figured_out_why_i_am_stuck_in_bronze_5/) All you mainly see over and over.. People just talk about carry. Carry this game and that. Meaning you are 1v5 all the time. If the match system was as great as people say. People will be talking about other things instead of just " Learn to carry "
Tele (OCE)
: I think I understand what you're thinking better now, really the difference is I think matchmaking is working close to perfectly, while you think that it's actually screwing you over a lot. I get there's some issues. People entering promos for the first time aren't matched well until they play a few games. But that's honestly part of any game's rating system, chess, CS:GO, tennis etc. But either way, unless Riot release matchmaking algorithms and data, we'll never know which of us is correct :( I can hopefully give a more satisfying reply to some other things you mentioned though. __* I don't think a new 'learning queue' like you suggested would be possible. + Matches with one Bronze player and the rest Gold and Platinum isn't possible. You would need 9 High elo players for each low elo player, a 9:1 ratio. Considering Silver and Bronze make up over [80% of the population](http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/rank-distribution) this is unachievable. Even 5:5 ratio would be very difficult. But if you somehow got it to work though, it would still have a terrible effect on high elo Solo Queue matchmaking. High elo already has problems because of their low population, if you then take out a massive group of people to play in the 'learning queue' it will get worse. I'd like to see new learning systems too, but I understand Riot not prioritising it. You'll probably disagree here, but I think it's up to the players to improve themselves for ranked. Like how FIFA doesn't train the teams, the teams have to train themselves. __* I mean no offence here, but if Riot implemented some of the matchmaking ideas you mentioned I would quit the game. It really goes against what I think Ranked should be about. Like _"If riot just took the time to try and make someone lose say 6 times in a row then let them win 3 in a row."_ + It sounds like you're asking Riot to rig the system in the last 3 games so they don't loose. This would be insanely unfair on the enemy team. Can you imagine getting demoted or failing a promos, simply because the enemy is all Diamond players except for 1 Bronze who lost 10 games in a row? Even just loosing a random game because of this is unacceptable IMO. Or _"People on promos should be placed with people that are on promos too or higher up the tier ladder. E.g Bronze 5 70+ LP."_ + This would make promo games more unbalanced. You're asking the system to use a factor other than MMR to make your game. Not a good idea at all IMO. You could get matched with [this guy](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/55uhhx/bronze_5_with_challenger_mmr_ama/), if the system did that. With a change like that, you'll also just reduce the population of players the system can choose from. When player population is low, matches get really unbalanced. (This is the reason why ranked shuts down at 4 a.m, there's just not enough players for a fair match.)
Once again. Thank you for reply. > I mean no offence here, but if Riot implemented some of the matchmaking ideas you mentioned I would quit the game. It really goes against what I think Ranked should be about. Well.. This right here is just sad. Solo / Duo was about SOLO GAME.. Why haven't you left when they took this game from solo to team game. You are going to leave if they help people get better. To me it is the good old " I am diamond you suck dont talk. " SINCE as you said " Bronze make up over 80% of the population " Why would they look after the 0,01% of this game population. That is in itself a very bad idea. To make it easier for you to understand. I sell a product. This product { Just for the sake of a point } is soap. I will sell this soap for $100 and only sell it to 0.01%. which is say 30 people Or I will sell this soap to 80% of the population for $50. Which is say 5000 people What would you do. This is what you are saying. You talk about people being triggered. Then when I offered a reply why people are being " Triggered " and how to fix it. You get triggered. " I would quit the game " and " It sounds like you're asking Riot to rig the system in the last 3 games so they don't loose. This would be insanely unfair on the enemy team. " I have never said anything of the kind... I also can bet they have done this by now as " RESEARCH ". Which means what I am saying.. Riot already knows. > But if you somehow got it to work though, it would still have a terrible effect on high elo Solo Queue matchmaking. High elo already has problems because of their low population, if you then take out a massive group of people to play in the 'learning queue' it will get worse. Well the system is already there. All they have to do is change it a little and it will have no impack on anyone. The system I am talking about is called... Wait for it... _**NORMAL**_ I know right.. Wow. But when you think about it. I mean really think about it. Instead of waiting for 5 bronze players to Q for it. Make it.. Ready _**FIRST COME FIRST SERVE**_.. Meaning plats can play with bronze. Gold's can play with masters.. And so on without impacting anything. I am sorry but at this point.. I must say for a green poster. You are very close minded and letting the typical " DIAMOND AND ABOVE can talk about this game. Anything below it.. GTFO " Saying you would leave if a learning system was put in... We are talking about why this game is dying. WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING IT. Heck I only came back to this game 1 week before S7 started.. I left for 14+ months. My GF wanted me to play a game with her.. If she didn't ask. I wouldn't have come back. So that is over 14 months this company has loss money I would have spent on RP points. Money I would have used to get boxes like I have been.. But once again. I am only 1 of the 51.33% of people in lower elo. Why help 50% of your business when you can baby sit your 0.01% right... {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Tele (OCE)
: Hmm, it's a little bit off topic and matchmaking isn't my strong point, but I'll try give you some of my thoughts at least :D __* > If you are on NA.. Like I was when I first started, if I made a post. I would get a red reply if it was say Tech support.. Issues with this or that. But here on OCE.. NOTHING. Yeah you're pretty spot on IMO. I can't say I've been a fan of the lower amount of active Rioters on OCE boards. But I don't agree with your assumption that this difference is because they don't _"care about the players"_. There's no reasonable reason why NA Rioters would care more than OCE Rioters. I think most likely it's for these two reasons: + NA just has more Rioters per player, since they handle local NA stuff and all the international things (skin development, balance, software engineering etc.). So obviously, if you have more Rioters per player, there's a better chance that one of them posts on the boards. + NA also has more experienced Rioters who are qualified to answer more questions. Like [**Riot Tantram**](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/Riot%20Tantram), who built many of the player behaviour systems we use now. I can't really expect **Riot Gehirn** to answer many of the questions that **Riot Tantram** is able to tackle. That said more Riot involvement would be nice. Even just more of what **RUSTYtheCASTER** did in this post would be awesome ;) __* You say you learnt with a coach and improved your skill, yet still remained Bronze 5. You also claim that the people you are matched with aren't at your skill. They don't understand you are split pushing and because of this they are holding you back. Let me know if anything I said there was incorrect, but assuming I understood you issue properly, then this sounds very similar to the "elo hell" argument. In this case you've tied the blame to the matchmaking system, which is pretty common in other "elo hell" posts. I probably can't do something like this justice, but I know Thooorin's has a video on that [here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HINT60Wz0xw) which does. Don't just have it open in a tab while you do other things though, actually take the time to watch the video and challenge your ideas. I promise you'll emerge more knowledgeable than before, his arguments are very well thought out :D
Thank you for the reply Tele. > You also claim that the people you are matched with aren't at your skill. They don't understand you are split pushing and because of this they are holding you back. This is a short run down. Why I added in my comment's was because of the "trigger behaviors " When ever I point out that players that are not on the same skill level as as other players everyone goes to the good old " Elo hell " Do I think I am in elo hell personally. No. As I said I found a coach and he has helped me so much with the understanding of things. Like this one game. We were in our base camped for like 30 mins. All we did was farm and defend our base. As my coach said to me. Most people in lower tiers just go with the flow. You have to be the one that is directing the flow. So I did. We farmed. We defended the base. Then we won. To me this was a great game. But in saying this. I cannot hep but see a issue with the match making system. People that are fresh out of normal's shouldn't be placed with people that are on promos. People on promos should be placed with people that are on promos too or higher up the tier ladder. E.g Bronze 5 70+ LP. This would help reduce the amount of triggers for players. most players I come across that are toxic.. They have just loss 10+ games in a row. Once again. This shows me a issue with the match making system. Someone shouldn't lose 10+ in a row. If riot just took the time to try and make someone lose say 6 times in a row then let them win 3 in a row. Maybe then they won't be as triggered as hard. I am just a player of the game and I am sure by now riot knows the magic number for triggers or not. The basic evidence is there if you follow the reporting of a player vs losing rate of that player. Don't get me wrong I know some people are always going to be the rule breaker but even then after 7 seasons the evidence should still be there. **Flex queue** When I first came back to this game after almost 14+ months { Only because I saw my partner playing the game } I saw this flex queue. I Thought that riot has finally learnt that people need to play people better to get better. Because you are only as good as the people you face. Then I saw flex is more of 4 man teams rolfstomping randoms. Why is it always the same thing when it comes to riot. Permades vs randoms. I would be placed with plats / gold vsing other plats and golds. It was great. { Hell at first. Top TP gank.. Damn I fell for it every time } But once I got placed.. I was vs'ing bronze again. Once again riot has nothing in place to help people climb or learn. I made a post back in s3 or 4 asking for a gold or silver player to come own me for 1 game a day. I found a gold and silver player that was willing to help me. Because I wanted to know how to beat silver and gold players. Then I can own harder in my game. I went from every game feeding endlessly under tower. To last hitting under tower. To finally get first tower. With a high CS. owning my lane. Why doesn't riot have anything like this in place. a queue for lower and higher elo's to play together. Something for people to learn from. Because if we think for a second about elo hell.. What are they really saying? My team sucks = I have no idea on how to help them. 2. I climb just to fall = I get triggered because I cannot do anything to help them, so I feel as thou Riot is out to get me. 3. I cannot carry = I have no idea on how to end a match.. I just hope we ace them. 4. I got trolls = They kept on feeding that lane. I should have TP'ed down when the jungle ganked. Maybe I should tell middle and jungle to gank bot together and push the tower. People have noway to learn this stuff without someone pointing it out for them. Flex to me at the start was a great way of learning new things. But Riot just doesn't seem to take post like mine seriously because the mind set that has been dominated across the boards is if you are not diamond and above. You suck and learn to play. Like when I said I main support and the matching system is broken for support and made a post showing it and all that. I got told the system is fine. I just suck. Instead of going " Maybe there is a issue because this guy won vs gold players with a 5.01 KDA. " But once again. I am only a bronze player. I am only 1 of the 51.33% of people in that tier. I understand that B1 is very different from B5. I understand that the learning curve is high. But Riot really needs to add in a system that allows lower tiers to learn. This doesn't only work for bronze, But golds vs diamonds. Plats vs Masters.. And so on. P.S [population stats](http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/rank-distribution)
: i got flamed at for protecting myself from a dive, and vayne said she'd rather have me die and vayne get the kill, then me get a free kill
Tele (OCE)
: The key issue here is that, you seem to think lashing out because of someone intentionally feeding or trolling you is ok or justified. + It pretty much all comes down to the old saying_"two wrongs don't make a right"_. Yeah sure, it would be nice if we had systems to "protect" people from intentional feeding. But even when these systems don't exist, you don't just get an automatic free pass on anything you say and do just because someone is feeding. Death threats, racist remarks and other general toxicity are not acceptable in any situation. Despite this Riot's system actually does [allow for occasional "bad days"](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/yFLxpAcV-qa-about-player-behavior-systems-chat-log-reviews-and-feedback?comment=005d0000). But if you consistently show that you can't control your emotions in-game, then Riot can't really continue to justify not punishing you for flaming, while others are getting punished for the same behaviour. **Everyone is held to the same standard. Riot is against all toxicity period. Not just 'toxicity when someone isn't feeding or trolling'. ** As a side note; I'm not sure if you've noticed but almost all the most toxic players think they're reacting justifiably. [Old Tyler1](https://youtu.be/MxHgnudnysw?t=30s) was a great example. ___* > Watch N3ac3ys video here as to why HE thinks League is Toxic. I agree with everything the guy is saying. I'm also a big **N3ac3ys**, and his video was pretty accurate. That is absolutely one of the biggest reasons why toxicity is so prominent in League. + _So what did Riot do to fix that?_ Well we talked about how allowing people to leave was a really difficult solution, so instead Riot made Dynamic Queue and allowed you to pick who to play with. And when it was released, **N3ac3ys** came out in favour for it in [this video](https://youtu.be/-HR_dr8DAk8?t=3m9s). (I recommend watching the whole video, but the time stamp I linked is the main point on toxicity). Obviously, Dynamic Queue had other flaws. But the Flex Queue that it got changed into, is pretty much the ideal team ranked experience for someone who really struggles with Solo Queue toxicity. __* > Totally agree, it IS just a bad team, so how am i being protected from people like them? I hope you're not being protected actually. Learning to excel with players who got counter picked or are tilted is definitely part of the challenges you have to overcome if you want to climb. > Like playing AP shaco top, morde adc and "duo adc" bot coz "I dont play support" right? I'm pretty sure those are legitimate picks aren't they? [Pink Ward](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSfdtegCsyBe8qCnRu-ijw) got to masters on AP Shaco Top. I get what you're saying though, [I'm also strongly infavour](http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour/oxwehRkL-ranked-reporting-system?comment=0000) of some kind of dodge feature too. > I dont even give a shit about -3lp that doesnt affect my mmr, but it WILL eventually get my account looked at for regular dodging. Where did you hear this? I've never heard any Rioter say regular dodging is looked into, and I definitely haven't heard about any extra punishments. As long as you dodge for legitimate reasons each game you'd be fine, even if they did investigate your account. I kept this one a little shorter, just to address the main things :D
Okay after I saw this post. I just marked it as another rage filled post. But since it isnt I will add this in to the convo >Riot seeming to care more about profits than their players This was said earlier. Yes You offered a reply to it. But I would like to take it further. You see. I am Bronze 5. I have been bronze 5 since this game was released. { Yes b5 is trash blah blah and so on } But I feel I should be allowed to add my 2 cents in about things. So in saying this. Riot doesn't seem to care about the players. Here on OCE You are lucky to get a red reply. If you are on NA.. Like I was when I first started, if I made a post. I would get a red reply if it was say Tech support.. Issues with this or that. But here on OCE.. NOTHING. This is a link to tech support.[Link](http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/ElA0rvVL) This is the NA tech support [Link](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/osqw6G4M) Just from this alone.. You can see what forums / Boards get more help. But it isn't just only that also. "trigger behaviours" This is a issue we all face. But riot has no idea nor willing to fix. See I sign up to a coaching web site. [Link](https://www.leaguecoaching.gg/index.php) I got a coach to tell me what I have or haven't done. I asked for help with everything and anything. But yet I am still in B5. I learnt to farm 75 CS by ten mins. I finish the game with the highest CS most the time. Then I learnt how to split push. I learnt a heck of a lot from my coach. Key point to take away from this is I learnt FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. Riot has nothing in place to help anyone. I watched some video about riot claiming longer you wait.. The better the match. I call lies on this. I waited in queue for 10 mins.. Only to get someone fresh out of normal's on my B4 promos. Which I am to understand this happens to a few people all the time. But the system they have in place that matches people with people is broken. I am not being matched with adc's that can do 75 cs on avg per game. I am not being matched with people that know I am split pushing. So to me.. I leave the game after a point in time. Because I become to toxic to even play this game. I want to climb the leader. I want to play vsing better people then my self. But the system doesn't seem to take this into account. ( Please no Bronze is trash crap and silver is the same as bronze. } To me as a player. Riot doesn't care if you go or down a ladder as long as you just pay cash at the end of the day. I understand Riot is a company. Blah blah blah. But I am asking for a reason ( which I have asked many times before and just got told I sucked. ) why is the system so wrong. You see. Another company which I wont say made a game. This game had a ranking system. In this game I was placed into Bronze. So I worked my way up the leader board. Became number 1 in that tier. The issue is. When I was up for placements to go from Bronze to silver. I would be put with bronze player ranked 50. Then I would face silver 40 and silver 30. I would lose because of time management from the bronze ranked 40. No promo for me. I went out and got another account. I did my placements and got gold. Once I emailed the company about this. I was told they were working on it and so on. After 3 seasons this issue would still be there. So I left. Same thing is happening here. I make it from B5 to B4 then B4 promos... I get someone on my team from B5 0 points. vsing someone B3 60 points. Of cause the B5 with 0 points feeds and we lose. So what is being done about this. People are just getting put in anywhere and everywhere just to get a game. This to me is the biggest trigger for me. Climbing to B4 promos. Just to lose endlessly until I hit B5 0 again.
Zorphiax (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worrior697,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=KnfHXZGE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:17:24.977+0000) > > I main support on this account for a while. I went from S4 to B3 then to B5. > On my other account I am S3. > > So when you say the least wanted role I say. > > RIOT HAS FRAGGED IT BAD WHEN IT COMES TO SUPPORT. Supports are just put in anywhere and every where. Instead of being placed with teams that are on the same skill level. I main support went from bronze 4 to silver 3 in 2 days. Riot don't have anything against summoners that play support.
: Yeha maining support is the fastest way not to climb. I used to que as a mid/support. But when i got supp i played leona, naught or sona.. You know real supports.. No matter how hard i played, How well i pinged i was stuck in b5 for 2 seasons of grinding support, 2 days ago i stopped selecting support now in 24 hours or not supporting i have climbed to b3. This inst huge for all you plats and gold out there but seriously after so long in elo hell as a supp knowing not playing supp lets you actaully affect the flow of the game makes me wonder why anyone does it. not to mention the complete lack of respect supports get, There is just no incentive to play support.
http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/156845049/550209?tab=overview My point. All Vayne had to say. Learn to play a harder champion and then talk to me. Great matching Riot.. Great matching. This is why I dont support. I was top lane. Made it to there inhib. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Emit (OCE)
: Hacks don't exist in league, the closest thing is scripts, which most of the time are usually bad to have as you can "dodge" skill shots only to walk into a thresh hook or something similar.
I know someone in plat that used scripts to get there. They only use scripts when playing that account. But I am not going to much into it. Because people will think maybe I should use them. The point of it was to show what lower elo's have to deal with. Crap that Riot allows to happen. { Either that. They are just so dumb they cannot stop it } Why some times a perma ban is overkill. Maybe if Riot fix there elo system... People would stop cheating. Elo boosters exist only because of how broken it is. But I am going off track and I am leaving this convo. BRING RANK UP!! I want to play!
: > [{quoted}](name=rondoge,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:04:04.932+0000) > > judging by pretty much everything you said gives me the impression that you think the world revolves around you, you got banned, deal with it. Quite the opposite, actually. I understand that these threads are disliked en masse, but I still would like something that answers my question. A simple 'get over it' isn't what I asked for, nor is it what I looked for.
I had my first account ban. Being in B5 is the most toxic place you can be in. You vs smurfs that want to act pro. You vs people that are hacking. You always seem to have the feeder. You always seem to be hated by riot. You learn soon enough not to make a post. People on the forums are either trolls. Hate'ers and just flat out drongo's. Just do what I did. Make a new account. Mute everyone. Get reported for not talking to them. Be ban. Open ticket. Have ban removed.
: Its okay, soon the Veto of the least wanted spot to be played will be added so everyone can just veto support
I main support on this account for a while. I went from S4 to B3 then to B5. On my other account I am S3. So when you say the least wanted role I say. RIOT HAS FRAGGED IT BAD WHEN IT COMES TO SUPPORT. Supports are just put in anywhere and every where. Instead of being placed with teams that are on the same skill level. Why would anyone want to support a B5 game with a ADC that gets 35 cs at ten mins. 55 at 20 and then the game ends at 50 mins and that ADC I was talking about has finally gotten to 100 cs. So as support for this game. You are either flamed at for not dying with them or flamed at for watching them die. But what can you do. Riot has made support the mostt hate role and they have done nothing to fix it. You either go Damage support like Lux brand morg or even veigar or you spend the game hitting your head against the key board as you try not to be ban. They want people to be support. GIVE SUPPORT BETTER PLACEMENTS WITH MATCHES.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Simple
Fitzky (OCE)
: Riot showing their true colours
I main support. NOW I AM GOING SINGED AND SMITE!!!!!!!!! Fuck you Riot. It isnt your place to say what we can and cannot do with our choices in hero selection.
: WHERE IS THE TRIBUNAL FOR OCE !?!?!?!?!?
> [{quoted}](name=YellowFish,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=HivEpYfx,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-13T12:05:44.715+0000) > > Its been 2 years and still nothing......... Ever since I started playing this game I have hated players like you. I showed back on the NA forums. IF YOU JUST BAN EVERYONE YOU GET 85% PUNISHMENT RATIO!! Then when you call players like out on your own crap and say you just want mommy to get revenge on this player. You all cry the same thing. " No it is stop players like this and that from doing it " Face facts. Tribunal didn't work. You only want revenge some player who had a bad game and you made it even worst for them by raging and acting like a tool. But think you are some how in the right even thou if you read anything on the forums. Ragers and the one that raged them both get ban. You would be here crying about how this player did this to you and that player did this. I will give you the best tool you have to not have to deal with the ones you want ban. Step 1: Press and hold tab Step 2: Click the little speaker icon Step 3: Report Step 4: Make a coffee or tea Step 5: Rub one out If you follow the steps. You won't care about them by the time you finish step 5. I can bet you aren't even thinking about them either. Much love.
: Coop Vs AI Is infested with LVL Bots.
Leveling in this game is... A waste of time. You level vsing bots with bots. I cannot help but think it is riot doing it so you can get a faster game. O SAP I just worked it out it is a **Conspiracy theory** and **RIOT** is the head of the illuminati and I am going to die tonight because I pointed it out. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE. Do not let my death be in vain!!! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: no i have never played WoW or never intend to, it looks boring af. and if you havent noticed there has been a response from riot, so it kinda makes your point invalid then eh.
Lol. Funny. Had nothing to do with the endless spam on the support forums. The endless spam of people saying they couldnt play. No it was all to do with this post alone. You sure so me... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: dude its so we dont have to spam the f**k out of them if theres already one why make another get everyone on the same page
I guess you never played WoW in vanilla days. You see. Once upon a time in a far far far away land. There was a thing called class rep. When the class rep for shamans failed them. The shamans took it upon them selfs to make sure they got noticed. { not just up voting because someone asked.. } Then this shaman rep lost his job due to not being able to listen to the shamans. Due to which he went insane on a public forum because of it. But hey you up vote.. Hope that with in a day maybe 4 days that it will be up voted enough to get them to want to read it. While 100+ people making a post about the same thing will get them to read it now. Power of spam is always more powerful then *coughs upvoting.. P.S Link to what I was talking about. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Tseric
Rioter Comments
4y5tvb8 (OCE)
: how else do you get their attention
Do what they did on support forum.. SPAM THE HECK OUT OF IT! I just hate people that ask for up vote. Instead of offering a real reason to up vote.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
4y5tvb8 (OCE)
: [RESOLVED] OCE Server Down? Champ select froze.
Riot has been hacked. Also DOWN VOTE HIM.. Asking for upvote. What a loser.
4y5tvb8 (OCE)
: WHATS WITH THE SPAM IN THIS FORUM
Riot has been hacked. LOL P.S It saids * scrubbed by Wuks P.SS Going by google translate.
: Client Not Logging in / Lobby Froze Before? / Not Connecting to Chat?
: Ok. Next time your playing a game, send me a tell. I'll go play on the other team, and die 10 times and reach 20 cs. See if you call yourself xtra skilld trikshotgg for getting so fed. I'm fukn sick of people blaming feeders on their teem when THERE ARE ALSO FEEDERS ON THE ENEMY TEAM
> [{quoted}](name=fattyhotdogs,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Lg6A6IcU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:15:55.497+0000) > > Ok. Next time your playing a game, send me a tell. I'll go play on the other team, and die 10 times and reach 20 cs. See if you call yourself xtra skilld trikshotgg for getting so fed. I'm fukn sick of people blaming feeders on their teem when THERE ARE ALSO FEEDERS ON THE ENEMY TEAM I am far from flaming anyone. I am just showing you how failed your post is. You claimed " Good support can carry anything " WELL... Lets see it. You can take a donkey to water.. You cannot make it drink.
: You have not shown there is a problem with anything. You have shown that you have a problem with winning games as support. Just rember. For every game you play support and lose, SOMEONE ELSE PLAYS SUPPORT AND WINS! SUPPORTS HAVE EXACTLY 50% WIN RATE Edit - I used to be that person that plays ONLY support. And I reached high silver. I actually have a harder time climbing the ranks now that I play other roles. So my evidence literally tells the exact opposite of your claim
> [{quoted}](name=fattyhotdogs,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Lg6A6IcU,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:04:22.930+0000) > > You have not shown there is a problem with anything. I have shown that they will put a support in any team with any match up.. JUST TO GET A GAME GOING. As I said in my first post if you read it. I referred to the " Round table " Video from Riot. That is where they really just talked about Q timers. Q timer for say someone that mains middle and jungle. Are 15 mins. Going by that video they are trying to reduce that timer. Me as support. I have 30 seconds. Before my game pops. So going by RIOT { Once again. The video I quoted / referred too. } the LONGER I AM IN Q. THE BETTER THE MATCH! I am in Q for 30 seconds. So you are trying to say / Prove that in 30 seconds I have been placed with people at my skill level. When I am saying. I have gone from a 15 min wait timer. With 55% win rate. To a 30 second wait timer. 15% win rate { I think it is that now. } and you say this is okay. No it is far from okay. YOU CANNOT JUST STICK A SUPPORT IN WHERE EVER YOU TO GET A GAME GOING. If you think it is as simple " We have a support here. Put it in *closed eyes and points * THERE. WE MADE A GREAT MATCH " Then I feel sorry for you. I have shown many times at this point how it is broken. If you are unable to see it. Then I feel for you.
: A bridge can't hold itself without its foundation. Honestly, a good support can easily carry his ADC no matter their skill level.
Okay then. Next time you are playing rank. Send me a tell. I will go ADC and get 20 CS by 10 mins then on top of that. I will die at least 4 times before the 10 min mark. Then you can tell me how a great support can carry. Then show me how you do it. When top is doing this also. As well as middle or jungle or BOTH. I look forward to hear from you.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Explain how that is false. I win more than 20% of my support games. You probably win more than 20% of your support games. So what is the factor involved in the OP's support games that makes him lose so much?
Okay. If we are going by real stats. Then you need to watch the full replay too see the FULL STATS!! Right now you are going by end game stats after I have left my lane and well.. Grouped. So if I was to worry so much about what you said. Next time I will watch everyone in my team die while I hide at the back and run away soon as one player dies. This way I can get 100% zero death count on my stats. WHILE I LOSE A LOT MORE THEN I WIN! just to say " See. my stats say i am pro with a KDA of 100% all the time. But when we look at a full match and take into account of the players I am being placed with and then the fact I AM ONLY SUPPORT. I need 4 others to be able to there job to win. Why is it always the same crap over and over. " You suck that is why you lose " instead of " Yeah.. There is a issue with this MMR system. Like the OP said. " Is it that hard to believe that someone playing ONLY SUPPORT won't climb the leader in anyway? But in fact fall down the tier list due to it? I have shown there is a issue with this. I have shown something needs to be done about it. Offer a real reply. Instead of the old " YOU SUCK " bull crap. Yes I suck.. Now offer a real reply.
Rioter Comments

Worrior697

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion