: > [{quoted}](name=Zahe Jr,realm=OCE,application-id=ATM3HYki,discussion-id=kByJbA00,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-01-27T06:11:17.235+0000) > > How did you discover your strengths in League of Legends? > > and what is the one thing you really want in your life? (doesn't have to be League related) You discover your strengths in League of Legends through self-reflection. By looking at your own game play and breaking it down you'll know what you're strengths and weaknesses are. Something I really want in my life is to accomplish goals through hard work and to be happy! (sounds cheesy doesn't it?)
> [{quoted}](name=Destiny2017,realm=OCE,application-id=ATM3HYki,discussion-id=kByJbA00,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-01-27T07:09:57.817+0000) > > Something I really want in my life is to accomplish goals through hard work and to be happy! (sounds cheesy doesn't it?) Not really, happiness isn't the easiest thing to come across and when its found it can be difficult to keep.
DW Rippii (OCE)
: Ask Us Anything - LG Dire Wolves
How did you discover your strengths in League of Legends? and what is the one thing you really want in your life? (doesn't have to be League related)
: Non-English Speaking
> [{quoted}](name=Jayce or fap,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=toKJqFEV,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-22T04:57:27.844+0000) > > It's pathetic, because they can't even agree to the ToS/EULA/Privacy Policy for our server, so they shouldn't be allowed on our servers in the first place. I don't think anyone actually reads the ToS/EULA/Privacy Policy anyway except for when their trying to win an argument and it's not illegal for a summoner to speak a different language other then English. Because, OCE is a multicultral community. Yes mainly English speaking but, there are more then just English background people living permenantly in the OCE regions. I think you're just trying to be a Adolf Hitler.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > The tribunal has to go Well, good news! There is no tribunal! It was removed entirely a several years ago so riot could supposedly try to improve it, however there's been no word on how that project is moving along so it's reasonable to assume it's been left behind and wont be appearing again. > If the chat is the #1 reason for bans than maybe just remove it instead of banning people who get provoked by others. The people who are provoked into doing the wrong thing are still doing the wrong thing. If you lack the basic self control to not react to the bullsh!t of others, that's a fault of yours, not Riot's. > But I will be quitting You wont be missed. Then again, you'll probably be crawling back in a few months time (if not sooner).
> You wont be missed. > > Then again, you'll probably be crawling back in a few months time (if not sooner). Savage, but true, you'll be back.
: Poll: Did you reattain your rank from the previous season?
I never got demoted. went 6-4 or 7-3 and stayed at same rank. Trust me I'm confused.
: Greetings Everyone :3 If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. ~Elam
jinghui00 (OCE)
: PLS NO BOT IN ARAM GAME
theres player bots in aram you just have to report them. no ai bots though
: What to expect from Oceanic Pro League 2017
This season like every other season Chiefs will probably win again...
YBMG (EUW)
: 1 vs 3 , Can Vi Escape ?
See show some respect to supports please only reason she survived. Okay she might have got the q away but Irelia might of dashed so idk depends irelia's cd.
: Silver player just looking for some people to Queue with
I main Support if you ever want to que (I only play between 1am-9am Central Australian time)
Tele (OCE)
: Sorry I got on to that post a little late, it's gone now though :P Also why is this comment section so randomly toxic? Is there some meme I'm missing?
> [{quoted}](name=Tele,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=fWckdOYt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-14T11:41:10.564+0000) > > Also why is this comment section so randomly toxic? Is there some meme I'm missing? No, just random Summoners who are being toxic.
Fitzky (OCE)
: Rubbish, I'm personally friends with bronze support mains, I would even say the majority of the bronze players I know play botlane, usually duo'ing with another player.
Bronze supports are generally duos with smurfs so they can leave bronze. One out of ten bronze supports actually play support solo.
ChriseyG (OCE)
: Solo Ranked cut off (3 o clock)
Its really upsetting but it comes back at 7am ish ;( I'm waiting to
: what do you mean
The rework you're looking at happened a year and a half ago.
: 10 bans in pro-play
I do like the fact that with 10 bans the champion pool will be massive now but it will lower the amount of some champions even being played at all.
Iriya (OCE)
: Please get rid of Flex Queue on OCE otherwise you see stuff like this:
No I like flex que: Because when I get gold (phh I'm never getting gold) I can play with my bronze friends.
: Actually Ruby Sightstone isn't a waste of gold anymore. Perhaps read some patch notes once in a while instead of listening to a youtube video from 4 seasons ago.
Okay, so as a support my building style is buy sightstone and then boots of speed and the second component of my support item. Now I believe this is stronger then ruby sightstone because, if you rush ruby sightstone over the second sup item. I feel weaker because it removes the following stats: {{item:2045}} Provides: +400 hp and 1 extra ward. compared to {{item:3302}} Provides: +75 Health, + 2 gold/10 seconds and an enhanced passive. or {{item:3098}} Provides: +15 AP, +2gold/10 seconds +75%/mana regen and an enhanced passive or {{item:3096}} Provides: +25% base hp/regen, +75% /Base mana regen, +10% CD reduction and an enhanced passive. Ruby Sightstone isn't a waste of gold but I don't recommend buying it early.
: You know what sucks?
Pre-season for me was the best climbed from bronze 4 to silver 3 realized no reward and rank got reset ;(. But I was gifted with a 7/10 i pre-season and got placed in silver 3
Fitzky (OCE)
: So playing League of Legends requires me to enjoy every role? And just because I don't like something I automatically have a terrible attitude?
Well I don't see whats wrong with support I have more fun in that role then any other role (except jg but thats only when i steal dragon/baron).
: Look if you "cant support" its freaking simple. Get {{champion:267}} {{champion:16}} or {{champion:37}} Max your heal Sit at the back, Ult into group fights. Heal your Carry. There is very little skill required. Just Remember to build {{item:3092}} and {{item:2045}} .
> [{quoted}](name=FerrousOxide,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=bqzpyMox,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-10T08:49:38.941+0000) > > Just Remember to build {{item:3092}} and {{item:2045}} . Don't build {{item:2045}} straight away its a waste of gold make that your last item just settle with {{item:2049}} early.
Xuízunä (OCE)
: Anyone know where to find replays?
Go into your documents > games > League of Legends > Replays This is where mine are found, yours should be in the same spot. If not I don't know where and I can't help you sorry.
Rioter Comments
ninja150z (OCE)
: Legacy client vs Beta client
I like the new client, But I ain't using it until the bugs are resolved (laggy client and bugs) and they add item sets. So until then it's the legacy client for me. Because, the alpha Client is better.
ZinkZonk (OCE)
: TT ranked shitty matchmaking
The ranking (MMR) system is different between ques: * Summoners Rift - Normal blind pick * Summoners Rift - Ranked Solo/Duo Draft pick * Summoners Rift - Ranked Flex Draft pick * Howling Abyss - ARAM Normal All Random * Twisted Treeline - Ranked Draft Pick And you can have a different rank for each que. For example: In SR - Normal blind pick I could be diamond MMR (I say Diamond because, I pre-made with challengers and diamonds and they carried me a lot) Whilst in SR - Ranked Solo/duo I'm Silver 1 and in SR - Ranked flex I'm Bronze 4 (cause i used this to group with my bronze friends thankyou riot) So whilst Twisted Treeline - Ranked Draft pick is complete 'shitty matchmaking' mixing you with bronze teams against diamonds it's because, the MMR isn't set in TT - Ranked. So it's going to be garbage for about a week or two. Whilst it sets Summoners where they should be at. Based on their performance. SO expect shit Match making for a week or 2.
: 7W 3L Bronze 4? ( Ranked )
I was in silver 3 during the pre-season and bronze 4 end of last season. Then I forgot about the previsional reset, I went 6-4 and thought I was going to bronze 1-2. But, I stayed in Silver 3, so I'm happy but confused with the rank system.
Łæoña (OCE)
: I think they might have removed it, the only I know is you can download replays in game and re-watch it. Otherwise I would prefer the old client
Well I thought they removed it to. But, I went to the old client and you can spectate people. So I don't know why they haven't added it to the alpha client yet.
Ingénue (OCE)
: With a reset, even if going 10/10 in placements players usually drop at least one rank. On the positive side with your impressive climb up to S3 during pre-season your MMR would have slightly increased and it is possible (although not guaranteed) that you will end up being reset into b2-S5 instead of having to climb up from bronze 4 again.
Well I went 6-4 and somehow to my surprise... I stayed at silver 3. I honestly thought I was going to bronze but apparently not. Thankyou riot. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} and my good teammates
Noki (OCE)
: The number game
30 tbh I thought this post stopped ages ago but I'm glad it didn't.
Gehirn (OCE)
: Queue Schedule - Updated Apr 3rd 2018
> Updated queue schedule below. > > **Ranked:** **All ranked queues being tested and are subject to change.** > > Summoner's Rift Ranked Solo/Duo: > _Disabled_ between: 4:00am - 7:00am AEDT > This is legit when i play ranked
: There are two solutions, the way I see it: ONE: Like I said in a previous thread, Riot could just have a button when you are about to queue that says "I am prepared to wait for as long as it takes to get one of my roles". Autofill solved. OR TWO: I doubt that Riot will revert to the old system, because that would be admitting that the whole champion select update has been a failure, and also it will bring back the toxicity for position. If however they made it **a rule** that position is a pick order with notifying your team of the role you picked, this might work. For example, you choose your champion and then you choose the role your want, so that no-one else below you can take that role/position. Would be rather simple programming to implement.
OR THREE Everyone just learns to play every role without crying about auto fill. Sure have a role you master at but learn to play every role.
: As I say in every thread bitching about Auto-Fill. I've NEVER been Auto-Filled. Auto-Fill doesn't exist, unless if you let it exist.
I've never been auto-filled either. Wait I know why... I que with Support/fill
: I main support on this account for a while. I went from S4 to B3 then to B5. On my other account I am S3. So when you say the least wanted role I say. RIOT HAS FRAGGED IT BAD WHEN IT COMES TO SUPPORT. Supports are just put in anywhere and every where. Instead of being placed with teams that are on the same skill level. Why would anyone want to support a B5 game with a ADC that gets 35 cs at ten mins. 55 at 20 and then the game ends at 50 mins and that ADC I was talking about has finally gotten to 100 cs. So as support for this game. You are either flamed at for not dying with them or flamed at for watching them die. But what can you do. Riot has made support the mostt hate role and they have done nothing to fix it. You either go Damage support like Lux brand morg or even veigar or you spend the game hitting your head against the key board as you try not to be ban. They want people to be support. GIVE SUPPORT BETTER PLACEMENTS WITH MATCHES.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Simple
> [{quoted}](name=Worrior697,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=KnfHXZGE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:17:24.977+0000) > > I main support on this account for a while. I went from S4 to B3 then to B5. > On my other account I am S3. > > So when you say the least wanted role I say. > > RIOT HAS FRAGGED IT BAD WHEN IT COMES TO SUPPORT. Supports are just put in anywhere and every where. Instead of being placed with teams that are on the same skill level. I main support went from bronze 4 to silver 3 in 2 days. Riot don't have anything against summoners that play support.
Zorphiax (OCE)
: Great update this should make the game more fun and effective However, like a normal human being riot is, you left out two things: **Items sets** (so its easier to buy items in game) and a visual bug: **Graves Cigar** still isn't visible Also love the Karma skin.
I still can't spectate anyone yet, I'm not sure why? (Alpha Client)
Swany (OCE)
: Your account and it's worth.
I believe your account to you is worth nothing because, riot own the account. (I'm putting it simply before you get a 500 word from loads of people who are just going to say this)
shalexade (OCE)
: Wouldn't hold my breath on Zac http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/JGd68MaB-zac-skins
Zac can also be rather hard to do skins for as well. (a good skin I mean cause anyone can make a skin whether its good or not is another question) Because, He doesn't have clothes and it isn't really that good if you just change the color.
: What happened to my game
There is a difference between the ranked flex que and the ranked solo/duo que. But, you might of been in the same que IDK I can't check.
: Patch 6.24 notes
Great update this should make the game more fun and effective However, like a normal human being riot is, you left out two things: **Items sets** (so its easier to buy items in game) and a visual bug: **Graves Cigar** still isn't visible Also love the Karma skin.
Derikay (OCE)
: They have removed Draft normals from almost every server, so i doubt that will ever happen. I just want the role selector in norms. I dont care about picks and bans. I just want to have the role selector.
they did have it at one stage, they called it 'team builder' but it was unpopular compared to other ques and they removed it. Was unfortunate, But that was a while ago.
Ingénue (OCE)
: Congrats on the climb! Unfortunately, you won't be getting any rewards for this rank as season ended back at the start of November. You don't get anything for climbing in pre-season. New season starts up today, with another soft reset. This means that you will once again have to play placement games, and will end up placed lower than you currently are. If you manage to get back to silver and stay there when season ends in November of next year, you get those rewards :3
> [{quoted}](name=Yaiamone,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=xbAwfzxk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-06T19:23:46.437+0000) > > Congrats on the climb! > > Unfortunately, you won't be getting any rewards for this rank as season ended back at the start of November. You don't get anything for climbing in pre-season. > > New season starts up today, with another soft reset. This means that you will once again have to play placement games, and will end up placed lower than you currently are. If you manage to get back to silver and stay there when season ends in November of next year, you get those rewards :3 Thankyou for clarifying my questions and FUCK :( have to climb again... Oh well did it once I can do it again. Doubt it will happen, but, I never know If I go 10/10 will i stay same rank or just drop by 1.
Jonius7 (OCE)
: Sorry i can't entirely free you from blame here. In the first example, player 1 asked nicely and i dont see anyone saying yes. Since you adamantly say you are a Riven main and would have carried, any reason for not saying anything? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. In the second example though, you start calling player 2 stupid. Well then I wouldnt be surprised if that makes them trolling more likely. Also,player 3 is the voice of reason and then you "wtf" question their Xin pick? Sure, in the case of player 1 and player 2, maybe they would have trolled anyway regardless of how you reacted. But you didn't help the situation either.
: Make Support rewarding to play
Okay, so as Much as every support including myself would love these to be in effect, we would be op once we get sightstone and 1 assist streak. > reward skins for S+ gameplay I don't think it fair for summoners who play support to get a free skin. Because, all roles should be treated equally. > reward multi-kill assists game wide announcement and bonus gold similar to triple kills / quadra kills. If this was the case the other roles should get it to, Actually when I think about your avatar circle could be next to the champion who got the kill. > Give bonus gold each time your ward spots an enemy (cooldown if needed) As a support main I understand even when fed your gold is lower then your ADC's but this would be a ridiculous amount of gold added for free, once you get sightstone. > Give larger bonus gold for clearing enemy wards with sightstone equipped Every role should be treated equally and this is already a rewarding advantage anyway removing their vision. > Create a healing/shielding mastery that gives bonus AP/AD for 3 secs after you heal/shield an ally. This is the only one where I can see riot doing. But, There are already items that do this: {{item:3222}}{{item:3050}}{{item:3800}}{{item:3109}}{{item:3504}} Okay some of these items don't give AD/AP boosts but they give utility boosts which increase the DPS in fights, so if riot added a mastery which increases AD/AP stats it could be a bit op. > Give crafting rewards for most heals/shields/damage absorbed per game. Well this is your job as the support role, So your rewarded with a win if you do it correctly and you get crafting rewards by getting good score (S- or better) which is a chest or key fragment.
MasonTho (OCE)
: Servers Down?
They are applying patch notes and ranked rewards(i think) It happens every season the servers will be down for 3 hours(roughly) also your game would of resulted in a draw and no stats were taken.
Rioter Comments
: When are we getting the increased bans
probably after the pre-season. But I personally think it would be a dumb idea to increase bans. I think that's bans should be used to take out the strongest champions and if there's more then 6, then someone isn't doing their job properly or the patch was really good for a group of champions.
AngelKD (OCE)
: If LoL Had an Ability Draft Mode What Ability Combination Would you Pick?
Hmm this is a really good question? I think that My favorite champion set up would be: Passive: Iceborn (to have a free spell 12-16 seconds roughly) {{champion:127}} Q: Decisive Strike (I believe that each champion needs a large damage dealing spell) {{champion:86}} W: Playful / Trickster (Because every champion needs an asshole spell to not be affected by anything) {{champion:105}} E: Rewind (SO my ability cool downs are lowered) {{champion:26}} R: Ragnarok (To increase AD and be immune to CC) {{champion:2}}
: Riot really needs to give players a defence against auto lockers in normal games
: How do you carry as an ADC these days?
Just need a good support to make risky plays with you can go in on and get 3 kills then take 2 towers and a dragon
Ingénue (OCE)
: You had better learn to support because even before we had two ranked queues, people were being autofilled due to the lack of them. It isn't hard, just learn to play annie or Raka. Not even expensive champions.
I don't know why everyone hates support anyway. It's not a difficult role to do and it still have its great gaming experiences, even better then the mid/top role in some occasions.
grimshock (OCE)
: no ignore button
I believe you can mute someone in game by typing in chat /mute (player name)
: Is this how the MMR is supposed to work?
Well the MMR system believes that you are meant to be versing high gold players or low plats Also its affected as well if you are doing with someone
Show more

Zorphiax

Level 38 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion