SEKAI (OCE)
: Your game 1 was a complete disaster where literally every single line you'd said was either an direct insult or some kind of clear provocation. There is no dispute there. Your game 2 was I guess average, but it probably got flagged because of the mummy insults that is entwined with comments on Ahri where the system probably confused between them and assumed that you were insulting someone's mum the entire game or something lol (but idk it's a guess), and the muting announcements (probably classified as negative attitude). Your game 3 was pretty obvious. Target and continuous assault is not okay. I won't know if Yasuo was really toxic or whatnot, but if you pull out your gun, you're also in the wrong. ............ The ban is well deserved even with just game 1 and game 3 (personally I think game 2 isn't so bad). Even if you have to rage, put some thought into holding it back a little. Nothing too hard.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=qLJsBK9P,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-27T19:17:26.892+0000) > > The ban is well deserved even with just game 1 and game 3 (personally I think game 2 isn't so bad). Even if you have to rage, put some thought into holding it back a little. Nothing too hard. I normally do. This is why I mute people. But come on.. 14 day ban for this crap.. I got people added on my other account that flat out said " stop fing little kids and focus on the game " and " How about you KYS you blk pedo " Sorry but saying " MORON " in my eyes with a FAIR SYSTEM.. Is less of a evil then being called black pedo and being told to kill myself. Everyone rages.. Everyone forgets to mute them once and awhile. That is the case here. But from my understand you need 3 games of a " Toxic " chat log. This to me just saids.. We will ban you for anything and everything unless you talk using anagram. So from this point.. I am going to be toxic. I AM GOING TO TELL PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES.. Sorry "KYS lsr " Because riot doesn't think nor care about the customers they have.
: You should stop playing this game an be a comedian! lmfao!
: You know what's funny, you keep saying others are toxic but you are the TOXIC ONE LOL!
Sure .. You truthfully should write a book on the gems you offer the world in your wize comments...
: BRONZE 4 LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRODA! LOL!
Ooooo Ty trolls. Glad you can see it is a bronze account. Your mother must be so happy she gave birth to an Einstein
: Now post the other 2 GAMES LOG! LOL! YOU DON'T GET BANNED FOR 1 GAME NERD, THEY ALWAYS PROVIDE 3 GAME CHAT LOGS
Unable to read??? Game 1 alsex: GG alsex: No help at all alsex: MORON alsex: Well GG anyway alsex: Trash ot alsex: Bit& and team doesnt help alsex: Sshhh trashie alsex: Youi like the idea of playing with kids alsex: Suck fj alsex: Dont talk to me sicko alsex: You want me to be a kid alsex: FKING SICKO alsex: FF at 2- alsex: This is over alsex: I wish alsex: Report bot also alsex: Okay alsex: Yeah you two are alsex: Yeah me alsex: ... alsex: Cry to all chat because they care alsex: Fking moron alsex: Sure gally... alsex: Buy another boost to silver alsex: Report him alsex: Shy your getting carried alsex: So I am fine alsex: Next game I will win alsex: You wont alsex: sSSHHHH alsex: Turth hurts I knolw alsex: Ssshhhh alsex: I know alsex: Shhhh alsex: It hurts alsex: SHUT UP alsex: YEah you zed alsex: No alsex: ................................ alsex: Why do they care alsex: Why do you feel like they do alsex: Are you that mentally fragged That was Game 1 Ready for game 2?? Game 2 alsex: Dont talk to me alsex: Muted reported alsex: No ganks alsex: K thanks alsex: No alsex: Called it alsex: Dont confuse luck with skill alsex: That gets you killed alsex: I warned you alsex: Your mother asking to suck my cock alsex: So I let her alsex: No it was me muting your trash alsex: No she does alsex: Not alsex: It is a leona support alsex: FOLLOW HER alsex: She doesnt follow you alsex: ... alsex: Ahri is mad I muted her alsex: Just muite her alsex: and report alsex: She is toxic in general alsex: ?? alsex: JUST MUTE HER alsex: Look mute her or I mute all alsex: Okay I am muting you too. alsex: GGWP alsex: GGWP Here comes game 3 little man.... Game 3 alsex: Ward it??? alsex: All you yas alsex: LOL Yi shit mastery alsex: LOL alsex: Sure kat.. Wait until I unload alsex: See who get gud to quote you alsex: He is doing golems alsex: Wow.. Got to love a rager OVER 1 DEATH alsex: GGWP alsex: I am done.. I am sick of fucking trash like him alsex: Bye alsex: Malz I am pissed at a YAS THINKING HE IS FKING PRO alsex: To the point he thinks he is allowed to talk to his teaml,, alsex: ANY FKING WAY HE WANTS alsex: and still win alsex: So now alsex: Muted alsex: See alsex: And now he is muted alsex: Yas cannot carry his own egoi alsex: Please report Yas for being toxic alsex: Thanks alsex: IKR alsex: Every kill = a new rank alsex: Yas is now plat 5 alsex: he has 5 kills alsex: She did alsex: YTour in B5 alsex: YOU ARE BAD alsex: GGWP alsex: No alsex: Yas is to toxic alsex: Longer game more to report higher chances of being ban alsex: Yeah.. Got to do something to stop the toxic ones alsex: To tanky for you Yi alsex: To tanky for any of you alsex: Sure alsex: GGWP alsex: I tried alsex: Please report yas for being toxic alsex: Yeah Yas trolled alsex: And was toxic I think you need to stop flapping it.. It is starting to make you blind to the facts in front of you " NERD "
Amun Ra (OCE)
: Problems with League of Legends
The main issue with league.. RIOT Done. No need to continue on. They do dumb shit and think.. HECK WE LIKE IT SO WILL THEY.
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterMirkinen,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=acQPj8vn,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-22T23:56:57.643+0000) > That's actually not true, I just checked all that accounts and they are all banned. > > I'm not saying that the system is perfect but saying we don't care is an awful thing to say considering how many people and time is put on it to try to make it better. We have some solid features already and more to come and our objective will always be to reward sportmanship and punish basd behavior. > > > MM How many people and time to make it better? Tell me EXACTLY what you have done to the punishment system that was not already there 4-5 years ago? The stupid automated system you have in place can be easily abused and has not changed or improved at all! AFK system - already there since beginning, easily abused by moving the mouse of attking a minion once a while Verbal abuse system - already there since beginning, easily abused by swearing in another language or using ACRONYMS such as KYS instead of kill yourself INT feeding system - already there since the beginning, easily abused by attking an enemy champ before u tower dive You should seriously consider firing all the devs working on the punishment system because they are getting paid to do NOTHING! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=trolledallmylife,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=acQPj8vn,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-24T02:15:42.922+0000) > > How many people and time to make it better? Tell me EXACTLY what you have done to the punishment system that was not already there 4-5 years ago? > > The stupid automated system you have in place can be easily abused and has not changed or improved at all! > > AFK system - already there since beginning, easily abused by moving the mouse of attking a minion once a while > Verbal abuse system - already there since beginning, easily abused by swearing in another language or using ACRONYMS such as KYS instead of kill yourself > INT feeding system - already there since the beginning, easily abused by attking an enemy champ before u tower dive > > You should seriously consider firing all the devs working on the punishment system because they are getting paid to do NOTHING! > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Yeah I know right.. IKR How about just saying " Sicko " Saying this gets you ban. Or just saying moron or moronic.. But if you say " Stop fing little kids you sico " NO BAN!!!!!!! Great job riot. here is a meme just for you riot. https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVuAAAAJGJhYmZlNjY1LTA2NDgtNDEyZS1hNjM2LTJhM2ExMDMwYjliYg.jpg
Rioter Comments
Mozzie25 (OCE)
: Riot is a billion dollar company. They would have had a team of very expensive lawyers draft the terms and agreements. Forgive me if I'm gonna assume they know a little bit more about the relation of the terms to the accc than some random on a Internet forum
> [{quoted}](name=Mozzie25,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=4peEHvPM,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-15T06:22:05.868+0000) > > Riot is a billion dollar company. They would have had a team of very expensive lawyers draft the terms and agreements. Forgive me if I'm gonna assume they know a little bit more about the relation of the terms to the accc than some random on a Internet forum So did stream.. Stream makes more money than any other platform on PC... But you win. YOU'RE RIGHT I AM WRONG. As I said I am not here to fight about what you think is the case nor am I here to fight about the law. Goods and services are clear what is able and what isn't.. All I am saying is know your rights. JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.. DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE ALLOW AND RIGHT TO DO SO! Riot isn't holier than thou. ToS / EuA.. All that goes out the window when you have a investment in something.. Make it easier for you to understand before I leave this convo. If you go to work. Then someone added a ToS window to your computer at work and you agree to it. DOES NOT MEAN IT IS LAW! In fact due to you having a investment in that company { A.k.a getting paid work and not being unemployed } you will always say YES due to it. without the computer.. How can you work right? Send a crow? Same can be applied here. If you say put 100000000.00 onto an account then have that said account taken away less then 1 week later. Then be told " It was apart of the summoner's code you agreed to when you logged into the game " you have a legal ground of " I PAID THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY AND IF I DIDN'T SAY YES.. I WOULD NOT HAVE ACCESS TO IT " The reason this stands in court is for the one flat reason.. IT IS BLACKMAIL AND BLACKMAIL IS AGAINST THE LAW! This is why companies try for the " The account does not belong to you. It belongs to some random company " or the good old " We reserve the right to end the service " Them 2 right there can be blown hard out of the water with the smallest of google searches. But I am out of this.. I am not here to fight. All I will say is know your rights. Contact your local members. Contact your federal member. All else fails. Contact the PM your self. https://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/members/current/list http://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Members That should help you along your way. As they say.. The most scariest thing in the world. Is someone with a lot of time on there hands and looking for something to do.
Mozzie25 (OCE)
: Riot is a billion dollar company. They would have had a team of very expensive lawyers draft the terms and agreements. Forgive me if I'm gonna assume they know a little bit more about the relation of the terms to the accc than some random on a Internet forum
So did stream.. Stream makes more money than any other platform on PC... But you win. YOU'RE RIGHT I AM WRONG. As I said I am not here to fight about what you think is the case nor am I here to fight about the law. Goods and services are clear what is able and what isn't.. All I am saying is know your rights. JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.. DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE ALLOW AND RIGHT TO DO SO! Riot isn't holier than thou. Just because you think something. Doesn't make it right.
Ninox (OCE)
: >Lets say I go out and buy a TV. 5 weeks later the damn thing bugged out and doesn't work. But I paid for it with the idea it would last 2 weeks. I am not able to ask for refund or replacement. Except content on a banned account is more akin to going out and *renting* a TV, throwing a rock at it, woopsie it's broken, give me a full refund now you asshole. That's just not going to happen. YOU DO NOT OWN YOUR ACCOUNT. On Steam you are BUYING games, as in, you OWN them, so the legal standing is *very* different. If you rented a house, and bought your fridge, and then the landlord took your fridge that is theft. But if you rent a house, and rent a fridge, then damage the fridge or don't pay for it or break the rental contract in some other way, shape or form then the rental company taking back that fridge is not theft since it belongs to them in the first place. Such is the distinction between what happened with Steam and what happens with League.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=4peEHvPM,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-15T03:43:44.018+0000) > > But I paid for it with the idea it would last 2 weeks. I am not able to ask for refund or replacement. > > Except content on a banned account is more akin to going out and *renting* a TV, throwing a rock at it, woopsie it's broken, give me a full refund now you asshole. > The TV was point nothing more. When talking about online services / Digital ownership. This where the " Loopholes " happen. as I said I am not going to get into a fight about law this and that. Just know. Riot / League falls under the ACCC. The same rules that apply to a contact can be applied here. Same thing can be applied to an account ban. Just because Riot has said this is the case.. Doesn't just automatically make them right and allowed to do it. Just means you haven't taken the issue to the right people. This is all I am saying. I am not here to talk about when you say yes to a EUA because of the investment you put into it when it comes to your account. That is another case altogether. Just saying you have rights. Rights Riot is in some cases caring about!
: No Ranked OCE?!?
Yeah no rank??? WHY NO RANK???{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Fixed. I logged out and in again.
Ninox (OCE)
: Oh? It's extremely odd that someone would be banned for one line of text. In fact, if all you said was " GG. Please report his player. I am so tilted because of this crap " then you should not have been banned for that game. Please, submit your chat logs here and we can determine if this was the cause of your ban. Also, Riot complies with all ACCC regulations and are not obliged to offer refunds for content on a banned account. By getting your account banned you are ending the life of that purchase, and thus even if you did have greater ownership of the account, Riot would have no obligation to offer a refund.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=4peEHvPM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-15T02:10:58.980+0000) > > Also, Riot complies with all ACCC regulations and are not obliged to offer refunds for content on a banned account. By getting your account banned you are ending the life of that purchase, and thus even if you did have greater ownership of the account, Riot would have no obligation to offer a refund. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8BB-ioNRw This is just a video I found about it to allow people to understand what we are talking about. Since I don't want to enter a massive legal fight about loopholes and purpose / Banning accounts vs refunds and rights. So people can understand that Riot can be found guilty if you go for " Fair use / Warranted use " http://www.smh.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/video-games-website-steam-fined-3-million-for-refusing-refunds-20161223-gthdux.html That is a link to another company that was told what they are doing is wrong. I understand Riot does " to their best knowledge at the time " comply with the accc laws. But remember. You have rights / Guarantee to have access to a service and/or product in which you have paid for. Life of the product or service is based on the time in which you expect that service and/or product to last. Lets say I go out and buy a TV. 5 weeks later the damn thing bugged out and doesn't work. But I paid for it with the idea it would last 2 weeks. I am not able to ask for refund or replacement. If we take into account of the product lasting 4 years then I am able to ask for refund / replacement. Samething goes for online items. But since I am now a lawyer and master of the ACCC laws. This is just based on common knowledge available to anyone with google. Always contact a lawyer for better information about it. > [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=4peEHvPM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-15T02:10:58.980+0000) > > Please, submit your chat logs here and we can determine if this was the cause of your ban. > I did submit them to Riot. I was told I was ban for not being generally positive. I made a few post about it on my other accounts. Only to be told.. Be more positive next time.
AmProTho (OCE)
: Unfair punishment / Poor Report Investigations
> [{quoted}](name=AmProTho,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=4peEHvPM,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-11T03:49:56.088+0000) > > So here's a few questions I have... > > 1. Are Riot even investigating or is everything based off of chat-logs? _(Considering it took 3-5 minutes for them to declare me the troublemaker, I feel they aren't looking into the reports thoroughly.)_ > In short no. It is a auto ban system. I got reported and ban for saying " GG. Please report his player. I am so tilted because of this crap " That was all I said.. Emailed Riot. I got told " You were not generally positive for that match. This is why you got ban "... Do what I am sure a lot of people will do soon. Contact the ACCC about online refunds / Customer Guarantees.
: GET RID OF ELO
> [{quoted}](name=sheep4ever,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=coEtRJwI,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-13T03:43:15.369+0000) > > So believe that this elo should be gone and it just COMPLETELY random with in your league or division. Elo is gone. It is MMR now. The issue is that Riot keeps the MMR system under lock and key. This in itself causes issues. Let's say I said to you { For a point of reference } I will give you $1000 every time you did something for me. But then never told you what you had to do for it. You would give up and just not worry about it?? WRONG. You will ask over and over.. Keep trying to work out what it is and so on. But then again I could just be telling you a lie for the sake of trying to make you think that elo is gone when it isn't. See the issue really isnt that elo is or isn't gone. The issue is with the MMR system itself. Most of the time you are in matches that are one sided. Like last night. I had a game that went for 40+ mins and it was great. WE WERE EVEN. But the 10 games before that was one sided. Either I owned them or they owned me. The fact people are even talking about the MMR or elo points to the fact that there is a big issue with MMR. But when you point this out everyone jumps on the wagon of " GET GOOD " or " YOU SUCK. " Case in point > [{quoted}](name=Arkangyle,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=coEtRJwI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-13T14:50:13.859+0000) > > Just looking at your match history, in your last 5 ranked matches your direct lane opponent went: > > 13/7/4 > 10/2/11 > 18/6/4 > 17/0/2 > 10/2/0 > > In those games you also had an average cs/min of 4.3 > > I'm not saying these losses are your fault, but I'm thinking you might want to review your own performance before just blaming your team. This is a moronic mindset to have because from the start you have taken the idea you are better then them. Instead of the mind set.. We see 100+ post of this every week. mm MAYBE there is a issue. Might be time for some rethinking. When you think about what is really going on and the matches you have.. They shouldn't be one sided. They should be fun and hard to win. You shouldn't have one player that is just melting everyone.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Born here, lived here for 26 years, sister married an Abbo and has two Abbo daughters. Best friend in highschool was an Abbo. School had Abbo festivals every year. Been to Abbo communities. Unless if you're talking about a millennial with white skin and a single drop of Abbo blood, ain't no black fella gonna be offended at you calling them Abbo.
> [{quoted}](name=Klavinmour,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=NNNGJEYF,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-30T09:13:46.404+0000) > > Born here, lived here for 26 years, sister married an Abbo and has two Abbo daughters. > Best friend in highschool was an Abbo. > School had Abbo festivals every year. > Been to Abbo communities. > > Unless if you're talking about a millennial with white skin and a single drop of Abbo blood, ain't no black fella gonna be offended at you calling them Abbo. Okay you bloody drongo.. How far should we continue this racist crap you're coming out with. I knew when I saw the above post you would claim to be one... ABO in Aus is like saying Ng in usa.. Abo was the slang word used to describe the lower race of people in AUS! Not a shorten word like the aussies do.. BUT SLANG! Here is a [link](https://www.google.com.au/search?q=abo&oq=abo&aqs=chrome..69i57j5l3j69i61l2.1047j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=abo+a+racist+term) to it.. That was just a google... Now let's go further into it.. Shall we? [Link 1](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs) [Link 2](http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=abo) I shouldn't have to go on as I handed you a google search. You can work it out from there. So yeah... Nice try. Yet again proven how you are not Aussie. Aussies know this..

alsex

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion